God bless you
God bless you

CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

I can't take this guy's accent.
I'm cracking up at work.
"Please help him LAWD"

shit singing

Hey, they're not bad. I've heard worse lol

I'm going to be wearing a fursuit to the Phoenix rally tomorrow. They said that there is no dress code, and that only signs/banners are prohibited, along with professional cam equipment. A fursuit head is like a hat, right? I'll have a MAGA hat pinned to one of the ears too :3
THEY DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T!

wouldn't it just be "keep america great"?

wouldn't it just be "keep america great"?

That would sound a lot better.

If they succeed, he succeeds.
All Trump wants is to see us win. He's like our loving father helping us to get back on our feet.

I LOVE YOU PAPA TRUMP!

lol, they say "law" like "lar"

if we're having to make it great again now, then obviously we didn't keep it great in the first place

Nigga, if his slogan is MAGA for this one, then we will then be great again. The 2020 slogan should have something to do with maintaining the greatness we have achieved, like "Keep America Great"

I gotcha. so when we elect him to be God Emperor in 2024, then he'll use Keep America Great Again.

That might just work!

Nice trips fam
Kek is smiling on you today.

bump

Has it still not started?

Where is this nigger?
Come on Donny, get your ass out here. These people have been waiting for over 45 minutes.

HE'S FINALLY HERE
THE MIC DUDE IS HERE! PRAISE!

Probably polishing up his remarks on the FBI news

HERE WE GO

That honestly would make a lot of sense. With how much new info is coming out about shillary, he's got to work it into his speeches but make it sound entirely natural.

I didn't even think of that.

PAPA'S HERE

That's why he pushed back his first rally today.

I see. Is there anywhere I can see these updates? Are they on Twitter, kikebook, etc? Because I'm attending the Phoenix one tomorrow and I don't want to be out of the loop.

You guys already voted?
Eh, fuck you then.
PEACE NIGGAS, I'M OUT

Check out Trump's twitter. Oh and BTW….get to the rally early if you wanna get in.

?

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Trump was friends with Frank Sinatra? holy shit

The Phoenix Convention Center is pretty big shouldn't have much issue getting in.

The Phoenix Convention Center is pretty big shouldn't have much issue getting in.

I went to the last one at the convention center, but that was right after work. I'll be there at around 9, in ᶠᵘʳˢᵘᶦᵗ. They specificed that there's no dress code :^)

The joke he made after asking if everybody voted.

What the fuck is wrong with this site today?

But yeah, I literally had to run back to my car last time because I forgot that I had my leatherman on my belt. I made it back when the event was scheduled to start, but I was able to make it in just fine. They used the main convention floor, and damn near filled it up.

Quadruple posting bug, Codemonkey fix this shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

could be worse

Oh yeah, it absolutely could be. At least it's up.

(heil'd)

Low-energy thread. Too many happenings elsewhere. Sorry Donald

I LOVE THIS MAN

I LOVE THIS MAN

ONE PEOPLE
ONE GOD
ONE FLAG
ONE TRUMP

YOU'RE FIRED

I know I've asked this a little bit before, but does that remind anybody else of "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer?"
It reminds me of it, and I fucking LOVE it.

Oh my god the Secret Service is losing their shit at his crowd interactions kek

I don't know about other states, but it seems when he comes to Maine he always interacts with the crowds. Last time I was at a rally I got to shake his hand and get him to sign my hat despite the Secret Service insisting "Mr Trump isn't doing any autographs today".

I don't know about other states, but it seems when he comes to Maine he always interacts with the crowds. Last time I was at a rally I got to shake his hand and get him to sign my hat despite the Secret Service insisting "Mr Trump isn't doing any autographs today".