Game plan for if Hillary wins

If we wake up on on Wednesday to find out that Hillary Clinton has "won" the election…

Quit your job.
If you're in school, leave.
Have any debts? Forget about them.

Do not contribute to society AT ALL. Having a job or going to school is playing right into their hands, that we'll just accept white genocide like a good little cuck and keep commuting for pennies for a society that hates you. There is no "raising children" in this society, there will be no bubble your kids can live in to be safe.

What you do afterwards is up to you.

Congratulations, you now have free 24/7 security, courtesy of the ATF.

I agree that not participating in this fake kike reality would help, but the problem is convincing the normalfags to go along with it. Of course giving them the redpill will allow them to understand why this is a good decision, but do we have the time
We need to go on an intelligence spreading campaign if this is to work

yeah I'd love to go back to being homeless to show those jews who's boss

You could take welfare.

It isn't too late if Hillary wins.
It will be too late to save our country peacefully, however.

Hostile take over of your local and state governments will do more to harm the Feds than fighting the Feds directly. If we can control each state we can fuck over the Feds in a more decentralized manner while requiring us to expend less resources ourselves.

Reported.

Would it be safe to stay in Denmark?

Im running away to eastern europe if she wins the US is done

My game plan is this:

–Find a job and move out to an exurb/rural, mostly white part of the US
–Ally with my neighbors and local community. Make sure we're all there for one another if SHTF. I'll join a church if I need to.
–Stock up on food, water, guns, and ammo
–Try to make my house as off-the-grid as possible (solar panels, well water, etc)
–Keep an eye out for the coming collapse

Honestly I'm going to do this even if Trump wins, because realistically, there's nothing stopping the next hyper-liberal president from undoing of Trump's significant changes. I see the US as the Titanic, full steam ahead at the iceberg. It doesn't matter who the captain is, or if we're steering a degree to the left or a degree to the right, because this ship WILL sink.

Us whites, we'll be okay. We built civilization once, we can do it again. But first we need to survive the collapse, and to survive, we need to prepare.

Never going to be a collapse just brazil

I actually already do this, and have been since 2013. You can find work under the table to keep the bills paid if you work hard at reducing your expenses.

Without being a sperg, the best next step you have is to promote the devolution of powers the Federal government has, reducing your tax burden, and lawful noncompliance in society.

For the love of God, don't join the military in such a scenario. It sounds like a cuck thing to say, but there is no point doing it if you're fighting for the wrong side. A pozzed society is hard to justify dying for.

This. Life isn't a movie, things will just get shittier.

Better hop to it, all the big analysts at major banks are saying recession in the spring or summer next year

Reported for defeatism.

If the election gets rigged, voting by bullet is the only path.
Grab your guns and overthrow the tyrannical government. It's your constitutional obligation.

This may be true, but

A) I'd still rather have a community to fall back on when times are getting tough, and

B) I want to live far enough away from feral mobs of hungry dependents just in case.

At the very least I'm completely disenchanted with city life. It's just not worth it to me anymore. All I want is to have a few acres of land with my QT Aryan wife, maybe raise a couple of kids, and have neighbors that I can relate to. Hopefully Trump makes this goal a little easier to attain.

I will be busy posting wojacks in Holla Forums tho

You wouldn't.
Nowhere is far enough.
>reddit spacing newfag.
I'm going to flee to nipland and attempt to subvert a cult. Also if you're staying in USA you need to make asphalt mosaics(Toynbee tiles) to spread the message .

I remember my dad having a decent piece of land in 99% white rural southern US. Neighbors were close, niggers were far. He had a nice church community that looked out for and checked up on each other. That's what I want. And with so many happenings lately, so many other people waking up to how awful post-modern city life is, I'm sure there are other people who want this too.

the (((elites))) practically need a Trump victory

half the electorate finally checks out, 'muh rigged' (the people that actually follow the law and pay taxes) white people cant be bothered participating anymore

we are officially senatus banana daiquiri republic

the other half of the electorate officially operates on 'lesser of two evils' No election afterwards can deviate as this is the only way in which people think their vote matters, every opponent is noe "totally hitler"

voting against tax hike? youre hitler
bill for clean energy? everyone who opposes is hitler, even if youre an actual solar panel manufacturer who says its wasteful or inefficient

everything is now life or death

democracy works, people who voted are validated, people comply to the process

anything Trump does, is treated with legitimacy, even if he completely does exactly what Clinton would in office, theres no ifs ands or buts since the goyim agreed to it

salty libs care about voting twice as much now and will vote dem with the veracity that they must elect their overlords whenever they ask, because look what happened when they didnt, Trump

Draft a new declaration of independence and peacefully march on Washington.

how are the libs validated?
their 'worst fears' realized
now they are victims

they seem to be accelerating their population reduction program if you ask me.

McVeigh all over the western world simultaneously.

NSA please no bully, is prank ja?

ZIKA BABIES FOR EVERYONE!

fuck off kike; also sage this shitty thread

Okay, go ahead and do that 2 hour commute out of your suburb you're desperately trying to keep white and raise a daughter that you desperately try to keep from listening to rap. Work extra hard for Schlomo so he can buy that new blonde harem from Ukraine. Then come home and turn on Fox News and talk about the "degenerates" ruining America.

The revolution could've happened in 2017 but you had to be complacent and keep working at your job.

defeatist whinning and d&c. stuff your junk in a blender

My daughters won't listen to degenerate music because I'm going to raise them to understand niggers are poor, retarded, and violent, that their culture sucks, and that white tradition is beautiful and worth cherishing. They won't need to rebel to sate their sexual urges because I'll permit them to marry at 14-15 if they find a suitable man. If they mudshark anyway then it's just cleansing the white genepool of low quality offspring.

test