HAPPENING!!!!

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776

HAPPENING FOR REAL

GAME OVER LADS

WE DID IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LHeMC
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

youtube.com/watch?v=JX4bSzNOTLQ
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/792050195043192832
youtube.com/watch?v=bqQ2Twqg0eY
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776
twitter.com/RobbyMook
twitter.com/bpolitics/status/792070663448199169
archive.is/Vj2ta
youtube.com/watch?v=TQxrnIv4mo0
twitter.com/bluestein/status/792076947933323265
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon
twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/792078256287653888
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/28/chaffetz-asks-deputy-fbi-director-for-documents-about-wifes-political-ties-to-clinton/?tid=sm_tw
archive.is/wWNJz
twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/792062966879444992
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
twitter.com/nytimes/status/792082223461695488
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-campaign-manager-deletes-twitter-timeline/
caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/236/79.html
twitter.com/mletterle/status/792072063141969920
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=hillary for prison
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/792065546124726272
thehill.com/policy/national-security/303333-new-clinton-emails-discovered-in-weiner-investigation-report
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/wikileaks-huma-abedin-corrected-haim-sabawikileaks-huma-abedin-corrected-haim-saban-on-scrutinizing-muslimsn-on-scrutinizing-muslims/2016/10/26/
twitter.com/BSBully317/status/792035306430050304
twitter.com/Kredo0/status/792059602405847040
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-28/new-clinton-emails-emerged-part-probe-anthony-weiners-electronic-devices-nyt
wnd.com/2016/09/hillary-clintons-faith-based-tie-to-radical-islam/
counterjihad.com/abdourahman-alamoudi-jailed-al-qaeda-financier-frequented-clinton-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=705Os-3YOoc
soundc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not if the DoJ is still in king nigger hands. You'll have to wait for Trump before people hang.

Unless we can see impeachment.

Again.

Which would mean that all of the Dem presidents in the last 25 years have been impeached.

suck a cock faggot

THE HAPPENING IS NOW
H
E
H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
I
S
N
O
W

Jakob Wakuzi is a cuck

Also, Chaffetz is still getting the rope

Nothing will happen until king nigger is deposed but goddamn, the investigation reopening is indeed big news.

Bump for legitimate habbening

If Clinton is now back under investigation that fucks up her election big league. It just reinforces all the things Donald Trump has said.

Chaffetz is all about Chaffetz, he bought into the Paul Ryan anti-Trump coup, and now he knows which way the wind blows.

Perhaps 'twas all a mere ruse, including Comey

Nothing is happening until Obongo is hanging from a fucking tree

Well 3 posts with the same demoralization strategy! David Brock must have gotten word to you nerd virgins early.

THIS IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL AND IT IS HAPPENING

From what I understand about the progress of their investigation, they are ready to recommend an indictment as early as TODAY or sometime before November 1st. The FBI has their hands tied this time because if they do not recommend an indictment, someone will release the 33k emails and compromise national security big league. The indictment allows them to present the evidence in a closed session and protect the SAP emails from being seen by the entire fucking world.

Bump this shit, this is massive

There is no way they will charge her with the full range of what she is actually guilty of.

As for pardons, just look at Nixon/Ford. You don't need to be charged with something to be pardoned for it. Obama can pardon Hillary for everything even if she is charged with nothing.

That doesn't matter, you retarded faggots. Re-opening the investigation this close to the election damages Hillary quite bigly. Whether or not this results in prosecution is, at the moment, irrelevant.

It's just the truth, faggot. This news by itself is going to hurt her BADLY, though. Trump has been surging in the rigged polls already, this is going to push him over the top probably. That said, she won't go away until king nigger steps down. Do you doubt that or something, retard?

SOURCE. NOW. COCKSUCKER.

I know that, see

>let's charge let's charge

Nothing is going to come of this before election unfortunately. If ever.

Thanks for collapsing the rectum.

Yes, Obama might have tried to save his ass by letting it go forward

he probably reopened it so they could "prove" the wikileaks emails are fake.

I go to my first doctor appointment to confirm my pregnancy on the first. Would be nice to know I'm bringing my baby into a somewhat just world.

I go to my first doctor appointment to confirm my pregnancy on the first. Would be nice to know I'm bringing my baby into a somewhat just world.

“Hi Holla Forums“ and the date in marker on belly or GTFO.

NOT LIKE THIS KING!!!

NOT

THIS!!!!

I don't take photos for random men. If you want to fap to a slut, go to Motherless.

Sure no problem, I don't want anyone getting too excited here.

TITS OR GTFO

TRUMP IS GONNA WIN FLORIDA AND PENNSYLVANIA BECAUSE OF THIS

No he wont, because nobody is going to report on it.

What do those states in specific have to do with this?

t. Floridafag

It's on CNN right now, NBC broke the story

DELETE THIS THREAD BYGYTS

Did the 400lb kraut actually send the emails to the FBI?

This is great. It might not work on the useful idiots, but it certainly will will with people on the fence.

This is great. It might not work on the useful idiots, but it certainly will will with people on the fence.

More like (((Jakob Wakuzi))) is CTR.

I see what you're getting at, but it doesn't make sense in this context. She's crashing in the polls, getting hit from multiple angles with the various leaks, and this stance by the FBI destroys a lot of leftist arguments. They set Comey up as this finnal nail in the coffin of her criminal liability. If this is true, that was a big mistake. There is no way to question his credibility now after they raised him to such a level.

All the planets are aligning. This, O'Keefe, wikileaks, and the 140 million dollars that's about to be spent on a "media blitz." They aren't laughing now.

What's the difference?

this got me wondering, do they ever just go broke?

archive.is/LHeMC

If trips, Killary shits herself to death in the hearing

Trump will declare all investigations that don’t find anything invalid, because we’ll prove the entire administration is corrupt. Therefore she’ll be tried again under the exact same charges.

Oh shit nigger, did the FBI actually get her emails from the NSA?

(checked)
How can they go broke when they can just magic more money into existence?

No, user. That comes later.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEE
I hope its white

They can't run out of money but they can run into hyperinflation.

BREAKING: Julian Assange says next leak will lead to Hillary's arrest

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/

Now it's a three-way race between the FBI, Assange and O'Keefe to see who can go down in history as the one who stuck the stake in her heart.

Like Lynch will bother pressing for anything.

Looks like Comey realizes his new boss President Trump will kick him the fuck out and he's going for job security.

Like the DNC going for broke and putting everything on the line? If that's what you mean, they did that a long time ago. That's what the Loretta Lynch scandal was to me, them putting it all on the line. Tarmac meeting, pleading 5th, then everyone gets immunity? That was one of the ballsiest things I've ever seenin politics.

What other emails could the fbi be talking about? It could be that the fbi found the lost emails, maybe the nsa or the company that had the server never actually deleted everything as they claimed.

SHE SHITS HERSELF TO DEATH

TONIGHT

What's up with all those fucking women posting on here this week? This is a men secret club !

I would like them to make a collaborative release just for the eternal contextual lionization of the event. The three entities; FBI, Assange, and O'Keefe are themselves a perfect spread of types, personalities, and archetypes to be a story.

Comey is just covering his back.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
They're scared shitless now.

Rerolling, accept me kek

How new do you have to be to think you can force dubs?

SHADILAY
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

See?

(checked)

none of the alphabet FLEAs work together. They all fucking hate each other. No way that the NSA gave shit to the FBI, unless the rumor that the intelligence agencies all fucking hate her with the fire of 1,000,000 suns.
The NSA is a bunch of autist next level NEETs. I can bet your ass they have her emails, and you can bet there is no fucking way they would share them with anyone if they haven't deleted them yet.

The system is rigged

Eh, my wife lurks pol too. There are probably a considerable number of women who just don't make it apparent in conversation.

It's happening again.

Extremely Nordic.

I was talking about my pregnancy in another thread if you are thinking of that. The one about the dyke saying it's selfish to have kids.

I generally don't reveal my gender but I'm so excited about being pregnant and most anons have been excited too! You guys are the best and I know you'll all make great dads one day.

Is it finally happening? Are her skeletons finally marching out to get her?

Everyone on CNN looks panicked and their coverage has a completely different tone from what we're used to from them, as if they know she is fucked for real this time.

Is there a stream somewhere? I don't have cable.

Is gonna be pretty difficult for Trump to get >270 electoral college votes if he doesn't win those two states, especially Florida. He can afford to lose Pennsylvania but then he'll have to make up for it with Colorado, New Hampshire, Michigan or Wisconsin.

If the institutions won't work for us we will burn them to the ground and do the work ourselves. Things will be much worse for all the corrupt involved if the people are forced to take action.

Wolf seemed to be in "fuck off Hillshill" mode. even these hacks are still journalists who know what's what when it comes down to it

caught flat-footed perhaps, and concerned that they don't have a small booklet of talking points from media matters yet

Answered my own question:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

trafficking in classified emails on her private server confirmed. Any emails from POTUS are automatically classified. Everyone knows this, particularly the SoS, Senator, Fmr. First Lady.

There's no way she can "reasonably" deny intent.

Yeah, okay. But how is this going to help him get those 270? How will this make polls swing for him? Anyone who cares already knows.

Doesn't that say it all, kek. There are so many emails, and so many entities have them, that's it's impossible to discern what they are. When all is said and done, this will forever be a black mark on them.

That's just traps and LARPers

Nah it was another one. There was something like 3 people claiming to be women.

with no dick

TRUMP JUST CONFIRMED THIS AT HIS RALLY

fox news stream?

fox news stream?

Some shill on FOX right now is saying that they should have done a new investigation after the election. Because people sure do love electing criminals.

Trump is commenting on the case being reopened!

Interesting. Well, I know a lot of /x/ regulars jumped over to Holla Forums and /x/ was 80% female.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RP4mPH-OKM

youtube.com/watch?v=JX4bSzNOTLQ

What a beautiful time to be alive.

Great! Can't wait until the FBI delivers.

The case could not possibly wrap up until Obama is out of office and even then, pardons and double jeopardy do not apply to impeachment proceedings.

My proof that the indictment will happen soon is that the SAP data is so damaging to national security that it would literally cause a bunch of countries to immediately declare war on us. Someone has those 33k emails and they will be released unless the FBI and the DOJ do their jobs. That is why Kim.com used the phrase "legally" acquire the emails as a warning to the FBI that they can be obtained illegally too and published in full unredacted form.

I'm in heaven

With Hillary dropping in the polls, if she's indicted, that could wrap the election up for Trump. It would probably be helpful to post this to social media, and spread the word as quickly as possible that it's very possible Hillary will be indicted.

Fucking this. Whatever is on the 33k is worse than re-opening the investigation and possibly indicting Clinton. This is spot on IMO.

JASON IN THE HOUSE

Just voted for Trump and not Rubio here in FL. feels good

SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/792050195043192832

Insightful post, my man.

Trump will win and I don't even give a fuck if hillary escapes and lives out her 70s in an undergroud bunker in Qatar. ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Welp, time to go saltmining on twitter again.

Doubtful but hopeful.

This has been a terrible day for her. Probably as bad as this year's 9/11 was.

Trump would assrape her with a bunker buster.

PUBLIC HANGING

Well that settles it. They're gonna have to kill Bill now to get the votes back.

Best thing to wake up to.

Wait did they just say they are suspending all of clintons classified secuity briefings? Am i hearing what I want to hear?

So basically they are going to throw Cunton under the bus and let Trump win unimpeded, because the alternative is somehow even worse for them?

And I thought that the fat fuck was kidding.

No, senators are calling for her suspension. But they have been doing this since the first investigation.

screenshot for next week when they start parading bill's coffin around and playing sad tributes to him 24/7 on all tv channels

There's also this:

Ok, be honest … how many of you actually believe something will genuinely happen? This is Comey we're talking about. My guess is it'll be news for 24-48 hours and then the FBI will shrug and say, "Meh, we didn't find anything. Carry on."

I don't think an erection is supposed to last this long

this

And we'll be ready for it with spicy memes about women needing to be glad this rapist is gone

well that is dissapointing but still, Happening.

Holy shit. Spread that to liberals, it'll drive them crazy.

Thanks, that cleared up a bit for me

Hillary's plane didn't have WiFi so they're only finding out now, is this some kind of ambush?

Hillary will not die of natural causes. She will die from strangulation. She will shit and piss herself, if that makes you feel any better.

WTF? Who are you and how do you know this?

Something has clearly happened that the case is being reopened.
What would be the point otherwise?

CNN is already covering it.

There's no way in hell they would re-open the investigation < 2 weeks before the election if there wasn't a very explosive reason.

You have to go back to the kitchen.

why now? i thought comey was in shillary's back pocket and all that. is he sensing the trump turn and wants to keep his job? either way this is great

No one would declare war on us. Our military is too strong. BUT, a complete refusal to trade with us and a freeze on all US assets is almost as strong a rebuttal, and could be the same thing.

Blitzer can barely talk but is acknowledging this is "bombshell" and "unprecedented"

She's taking a long time to get off her plane. Had no idea this shit was coming until she landed.

They might just be hoping that they won't go down with the ship and can throw Hillary overboard instead of letting the whole system collapse. Otherwise there wouldn't be much point in doing something that could damage her chances so badly at the eleventh hour

Why would they open it if their starting intention is to close it with no outcomes. They did that already. Why do it again.

Either the FBIs hand is being forced. Either a 3rd party ultimatum or an impending release that implicates the FBI's corruption/incompetence.

TFW COMEY PRETENDED TO BE ON HILL SHILL'S SIDE IN AUGUST AND DIDN'T RECOMMEND CHARGES ONLY BECAUSE HE WANTED HILLARY TO CONTINUE HER CAMPAIGN AND INSTEAD CHARGE HER A WEEK BEFORE THE ELECTION SO THAT THE DEMOCRATS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO RUN ANOTHER CANDIDATE

COMEY CONFIRMED RED PILLED WHITE NATIONALIST TRUMP SUPPORTER

He was already going to win florida nad pennsylvania. and NY

This will hand him CT, MA, MI, NJ, etc etc etc

FUCKING LANDSLIDE LADS

If you dont have a bet placed yet id recommend finding a betting market thats still open.

Why not? Bitch deserves a rude awakening for manipulating the people with the media for so long.

She'll shit herself as she swings from the gallows constructed under budget and ahead of schedule on the steps of the Capitol.

Let's not go too far. His brother is literally the accountant for the Clinton Foundation.

No evidence of that, but if it’s true then ten of the jews I kill will be in his honor.

this

No thats not the case at all

Kim Dotcom told Trey Gowdy how to access the emails on his own legally.

They didn't want he to redirect to England to meet her new roomie Assange

The big problem here is that investigations don't mean anything. Trump is under investigation, too. It doesn't mean anything. Investigating is what the FBI does. It's in their name. I'm just betting at this point, this close to the election, the FBI won't indict.

She'll have to go down in the court of public opinion and lose the election, which is all that really matters.

I just can't wait to see The Emperor's smugness at the next Rally, it will be the most Smug anyone has ever Smug

Reported.

bigly*

Seeing all this hit her at once is like seeing an entire barrage of flak hit an aircraft. Holes appearing all over it, engines flaming out in sequence, something hydraulic just popped, but it's still somehow moving forward in spite of going down in flames.

I can't wait for the crash.

Haha. Yeah it's nothing, they just announced it like it's no big deal at all. Everybody is talking about it but it's nothing. Sounds legit.

Kek's work, user. Thank you.

Must be talking to her shills, trying to get them to shut it down or at the very least spin the story.

You'll have to do a lot better than that to escape the DoTR James.

Red text is cruise control for cool.

Red text is cruise control for cool.

You mean collapsing, this sorry cunt is guaranteed to be having a coughing fit right this instant

CAN ANYONE VERIFY THIS?

ANYONE

tits or gtfo.

And his brother has been feeding him info on the Clinton Foundation criminal dealings, guaranteeing even more charges

Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Watch the opening of the current rally, Trump and the crowd are ecstatic

youtube.com/watch?v=bqQ2Twqg0eY

around -22:00

Good point. Must be taking some heavy shit right now so she can stand even for just a few seconds to get dowm the ladder.

STOP IT!!!!!! ITS HER TURN. :((((

"No idea" what e-mail probe is about per MSNBC

Hey guys, Hillary Clinton checking in, how are my peeps doing?

2/10

2/10

I shit on him and now my reply shows up instead of his bitching.

>twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776
Those digits!

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING

You 'avin a giggle m8?

CODEMONKEY PLS

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING

Uh oh.

Holy fuck Gloria Borger

("transparency" appears to be another one of those swiss-army type buzzwords for the left)

Well I guess I'll have a roll
PRAISE KEK LADS

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016

heh, even CNBC was just commenting on how long she's taking to get off the plane.

She just came down the steps, waived at the press, and walked directly into a Chevy Suburban.

Why would they reopen it if it's nothing? And why make a big announcement about it?

Its like we went back in time to when the site was shitting itself. Is Josh back?

Currently investigating the double posting issue.

It's a big stay turd on her campaign and news network.

Can't hide the smell anymore.

Currently investigating the double posting issue.

do we just have to say your name three times before you show up?

Oh man, I have a raging hard-on right now. Big league boner, folks.

that's a bit much, i'm an old woman

HILLARY IS DONE AS OF TODAY

He's based and all but just saying isn't he half jew and have spic?

It sounds like a fucking funeral, and they're doing the same shit they do after terror attacks

To be fair, she knew this was coming and that's why she transferred 1.8 BILLION dollars from the Clinton Foundation to Qatar with the instructions to clear a palace for a high level foreign dignitary.

She is about to leave the country to avoid prosecution because Qatar doesn't have an extradition treaty.

I've never enjoyed watching MSNBC as much as I am right now

MSM reporting this news left and fucking right.

TRUMP KNEW THIS ALL ALONG!!

That might work if im following the thread when you do it.

You're right, firing squad will do instead.

hol up hol up, lemme call my main man, barry

I'm pretty sure that was a fake story

What happened to that anyway? Did they get shut down too much, so it lost its charm?

Americans are mongrels anyway

CODEMONKEY WHERE IS MY 16MB WEBMS?

Also the Clintons have just purchased a $200 million estate in the Maldives.

Coolest thing about the Maldives? Besides the beach, etc?

No extradition treaty.

I read somewhere that Trump will release his taxes before elections. There is nothing shady.

Only once, until the bug is fixed.

bro, that was a Sorcha Faal story. Please don't spread his misinfo.

Thanks for amending the evidence!

''[$0.03 has been deposited in your account. To continue receiving payments, remember to keep your post believable and not outlandish.
"Dissuade Not Disbelieve" is our motto at Correct The Record™!]''

That's just a cohencidence.

Sorry ive been out for a while because I have pneumonia. Im still recovering and will get things back on track soon.

If there was shady shit the IRS would have crucified him by this point. They DO NOT fuck around.

If there was shady shit the IRS would have crucified him by this point. They DO NOT fuck around.

8ch is probably too far in the red already. Unless the current servers can already handle the extra load, don't expect any miracles.

There is NO WHERE she can go to hide.

damn I fucked that up
[$0.03 has been deposited in your account. To continue receiving payments, remember to keep your post believable and not outlandish. "Dissuade Not Disbelieve" is our motto at Correct The Record™!]

And to do that, you have to fly over international airspace. Trump will make Dark Knight Rises real.

No, Chaffetz is the half Jew half spic

CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Get better soon. We need you to keep the board alive through all the shitposting we'll do on the eighth.

Take some colloidal silver intravenously. Not joking. It will cure you in a few hours.

Get well soon.

Also, can we increase thread post limit? 1000? 1500?

war with Qatar confirmed. New crusade

What does this mean? I assume there's no way anything will happen pre-election, and furthermore, I remember reading a report somewhere that suggested an indictment would actually make Hillary more popular with her criminal fanbase. Is the enthusiasm on this thread excessive or is this the real deal?

I got a teabag for Wakuzi's mouth.

The emails implicate the FBI big league. Bigger than what has already been leaked with the money and the FBI invrstigators wife transfer.

I'm sure the FBI is jumping ship so trump doesn't fuck them up big.

Jesus christ, I came to Holla Forums not /x/, spoiler that shit.

Might be lucky bullshitting, might not.

Take some Super Male Vitality as well.

WHAT IS SHE NOT ENOUGH OF A WOMAN FOR YOU???
:^)

Make sure to go to /femininity/ so we can give you advice on birth

Fucking weird. It always happens to me when I post after doing the captcha.

Fucking Cernokike. I believe him though.

Why the hell would they reopen the investigation 10 days before the election?

Cernovich bullshits for attention all the time so I'm keeping expectations low. Still would be amazing if true.

He had an exclusive photo of the cop shooter's body, so I imagine he does have some good sources.

Ive got enough medicines at the moment and I dont want to turn my skin blue.

I wont reply anymore on this thread, I dont want to derail it. Please ask on /sudo/ about meta stuff.

I'm sure she's got an airplane telephone. I mean come on, it's the current year.

i am literally shaking with adrenaline from this news and OP's news

holy fucking shit, it's like i'm on some sort of drugs

Cernokike is never right, he just picks up stuff from imageboards and then some of that just so happens to come true. 9/10 of the things he says are false.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY BRETHEREN

Take your dubs and get out of here before we all get sick, Typhoid Mary.

Looking at her gives me the same feeling I get whenever I see a vicious dog. It's like it's going to go for my throat.

Someone (Kim Dotcom, Wikileaks) has the 33k emails and is threatening release. Whatever is in them is more damaging to the establishment cabal than throwing Clinton under the bus.

He really is just keeping his options open.

fuck off alt-kike

WINNING IS THE BEST DRUG

this was for

It won't turn you blue unless you drink a bottle of it every day for 10 years or so.

Attention whoring fuck

Trumps gonna send in an elite seal team to extradite her fat ass himself.
We won't stop winning folks.

USA! USA! USA!

CNBC is saying they found a "Device" maybe from the NSA guy arrested with lots of "devices"

How does throwing her under a bus help them? Do they think Trump is in the mood to make a deal? They are all going to swing if he gets into office

The kikery is for trolling purposes only, pic related.

He explicitly says the 33k deleted emails have been found.

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." - Galileo Galilei

He'll play 4D chess with President Trump.

nobody cares about your favorite e-celeb gaymergoy

HAHAHAHAHAHA
CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH
WHY COULDN'T THE FBI WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION???

(checked)
Yes user, it's time. The bitch burns in hell soon.

Wew lads.

Nah, that's crazy dub man

This is a better outcome.

Leaks or it didn't happen. Tired of this teasing.

MEIN GOTT

The salt is incredible.

Cuckokike can't be trusted, but I think this event is related to the deleted 33k emails somehow. It makes the most sense.

Or something from the Podesta emails, but that doesn't seem important enough.

goy…

I hope you have a healthy child, God bless

(checked) they are actually saying that?

HILLARY FOR PRISON
PRAISE KEK

Yes, and they keep pointing out how it caught the campaign completely off guard

Are you brain damaged? Read the fucking tweet.

No one fucking cares. Stay on topic of the re-opening of the investigation and stop attention whoring. You want to blab about that shit take it to jewbook

Checked. RIP Clinton News Network.

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

PRAISE KEK

(checked)
Basically, yeah, they had "legal correspondent" james toomey (?) on the phone and he said the timing made this a "bizarre" and "unprecedented" type of move.

One guy on the panel kvetched that Comey has to know that this is going to have a big impact and that it was very unusual for the FBI to interfere with an election like that.

PRAISE KEK

Hitler approves this message.
Paid for by the committee to clone Hitler.

HEIL'D

Woke up late and missed the rally.

DAAAAAAAAMMMMNNN

When Trump said "FBI" the crowd goes wild. This is excellent.

WITNESSED

KEKUS VULT

PRAISE KEK

Are you uninformed? The deleted emails very likely contain SAP information. The FBI is trying to prevent their release.

You get your surname from a single male ancestor, so it doesn't say much about your ancestry. He could have a Japanese grandfather and still be 75% NW European.

Hell,you go back 8 generations and that single ancestor represents only 1/256 of the total mix.

sorry, "jeff toobin" was the legal correspondent not james toomey

hang em high

CALL 911. CLONE HITLER NOW

They're reopened the investigation to check to see if any of the new emails hold any classified information, which would be pertinent to the case.

It's no different than what happened back in July/August. They checked for any sort of illegal shenanigans and found none. Now they have new stuff to look at. The next 24-48 hours will determine if there's anything illegal in the emails. My guess is that they're just going to shrug and say "Nope!" and then the election will happen.

Anything that hurts #Her or gives the public more information on #Her corruption is "interfering in the election"

Well done Mr Comey

He suffered short term for our long term success.

PRAISE

DON'T LET THEM BURY THIS

ISN'T THERE SOME THING THAT SAYS BAD NEWS IS ALWAYS RELEASED ON FRIDAY AFTERNOONS BECAUSE IT HAS THE SMALLEST CHANCE OF BEING SEEN?

This has summed up the ejection so far

Like I've said many times on this board. He knew something we didn't, and now the fruits of our labor are showing, boy do they look sweet.

Nope, they wouldn't do that less than 2 weeks before the election. It's too easily considered political.

LOL, CNN is bringing in Gary "dude weed lmao" Johnson for an interview after commercial break. As if that motherfucker could provide any insight whatsoever.

PRAISE OUR LORD KEK

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

That was true in the days of newspapers, but not so much anymore.

That's old media, Pussy Grabbing was released on a Friday as well

No chance of this being covered up. The cunts going to fry.

HILLARY FUCKED BIGLY

Oh yeah because newspapers. I'm a retard

Aw sure they would. The FBI is giving itself a "well, we tried" response to an incoming administration. It's the FBI saving its own ass.

So are they gonna have her drop out? For whom? Bernie, Michelle, Kaine? Are there rules for such a situation?

Why did Robby Mook delete all of his tweets?

Why in the fuck would any person in their right mind listen to this guy over a congressman?

You're absolutely delusional if you think the FBI would do this 2 weeks before the election, just to be able to refile some paperwork.

just link him the tweet to Chaffetz tweet, then tell him hes a faggot that needs to kill himself

She won't have to drop out. She could still run for President from a prison cell.

Corey, er JasonInTheHouse wouldn't make a big deal either unless it was YUGE

You're absolutely delusional if you think this is the first time the FBI has done this sort of thing. Learn some history, man.

So they're not reopening the investigation even though they reopened it?

HRC senior campaign official Robby Mook just deleted all his tweets except for one:

twitter.com/RobbyMook

Could he be a bigger kike? Its top fucking story everywhere.

All the best. Hopefully we can build a better world for the little one to grow up in.

Have an ironically on-point (((Bob Dylan))) number.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/bpolitics/status/792070663448199169

Well I don't think this is the first time the FBI has reopened an investigation, therefore I am not delusional according to you.

DUDE WEED LMAO is on CNN right now saying that Trump will lose.

He's going in the bog.

JOHNSON BTFOING CLINTON ON CNN

IS ALEPPO MAN ALWAYS THIS FRIED?

And look who he's with…

wot

bullshit
t. pic related

Always.

Will the election be moved?

Ignore the other guy. He's shilling for himself mainly right now.

((((()))))

HANG EM
SHOOT EM
THROW THEM ON A FIRE

A world
Without jews
The only real desire

(checked)
Trump, Assange, O'keefe, THEY ALL KNEW. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!

TURN ON CNN

No

Goddamn I love Chaffetz…

FRONT PAGE OF HUFFPO
archive.is/Vj2ta

Rush Limbaugh is talking about the 400lb neckbeard out of NZ right now and the 33k emails!

LMFAO!

(fucking checked)

HILLARY FOR PRISON

2016 TO FOREVER

So he was replaced by one of the time traveling Pence clones, right?

Not even the Civil War delayed the election. It's happening.

looks like the Hillary campaign knows she's fucked

MAGA
GHPA

Chaffetz is hard to like, but he's harder to hate.

checked

close? actually, i'm expecting a unanimous verdict

Are you retarded? He obviously knows he won't win.

Haha, I'm listening too. Some neckbeard called in talking about Kimdotcom and all kinds of insane shit.

HEILED

HAIL VICTORY

lmao

Doesn't mean he wasn't shilling for himself. He absolutely did. "We were Republican Governors in Democratic states" is absolutely trying to shill for himself as the "righteous" middle ground.

i love autism

I mean, fuck Johnson, but he can't outright endorse Trump. He can just attack clinton hard enough.

archive.is/Vj2ta

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

APPROPRIATE INVESTIGATIVE STEPS

Pay attention to this wording. This means either a) the previous investigation is being reopened or b) they're launching an all-new one.

Either way, CTR and the assorted media goblins can get fucked. She's under investigation again.

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What?

(checked)
Constitutional Hitler is best Hitler.

Just a preview of the salt coming, I love it.

they were showing some footage from inside the plane before she disembarked a few minutes ago. bitches look deebly goncerned :DD

You know what you'll never see Hillary Clinton addressed as?
HONORABLE

HEIL KEK!

shorting the american stock market, will give you a factor by over a hundred ^^

shorting the american stock market, will give you a factor by over a hundred ^^

buying time

i wonder how long there is no wifi.

witnessed

I didn't know horses could do the akimbo pose.

SHE'S ON STAGE

Holy shit Huma looks like she's decomposing.

FUCK RIGHT IN THE POLLS
FAN FUCKING TASTIC NEWS

Two whores.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Two whores.

BREAKING: ROUTER ON CLINTON PLANE JUMPED OUT, MOTIVATIONS ARE BELIEVED TO BE DEPRESSION/SUICIDE

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, that's what he's really saying. Following the law is bad for democracy.

THREAD THEME

Doing your duty to increase the white population in America I hope.

CHECKED

Because Jews are above the law.

how did they know from whom the leaked emails are? …wait…….waaaaaaaaiiiitttt…. something isnt right with huffington.

delete that gif and replace it with this one

Comey says it in his letter.

SHE'S DYING ON STAGE

second 58, eggface on Trump's white house roast when he says the word corruption
Meme-agicians, make it happen since I'm drunk

Wait I take it back, he doesn't say who the emails are from. Huffpo can't know.

much appreciated good sir

For bringing a white baby into this world.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE DID IT LADS

SHE'S DONE

POST YFW

sigh… Please don't CTR ban me again. But this is bad news. This means that they are going to charge her, so that Obama can pardon her before he leaves office.

If she hasn't been charged, she can't be pardoned.

The good news is they are admitting they have lost the election

WEW LADS
Hillary is done she said it HERSELF.
hahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhah

(checked)
holy shit, this might finally be the straw that broke the camel's back

Cernokike is saying right now that the FBI DOES have the deleted 33k emails.

pardoning a privileged white woman? -1000 legacy points at LEAST

Kek

If you aren't CTR, you should have said "don't wrongly ban me again."

Nixon was pardoned before the indictment, wasn't he? If anything what you're saying would make sense if Loretta wanted to give her double jeopardy protection.

get your popcorn guys, lets watch her crash and burn live together.

finally

its happening

You can pardon someone before they've been charged as long as they've already committed the crimes. You can't pardon someone before they kill someone, but you can pardon them after they kill but before they are charged.

Where do you think Hillary got the fresh tissue?

He resigned before anything happened impeachment-wise, and his successor Gerald Ford issued a pardon.

Does the pardon have to mention the actual crime, or can it just be a blanket pardon for anything they ever did ever in the history of the planet?

It's mutating!

Like that 12 year old who got raped? The one she laughed at AFTER getting her rapist a severely reduced sentence?

No. A pardon, or commutation of sentence can only be done after a conviction and sentencing….

Would have been better from wikileaks, but I guess the fbi is a good second.

glorious chuckle!

PIC RELATED

wow

Could we meme this to have been an assassination threat?

Right, but that means an indictment is not required for a pardon to be given.

The vaginal jew endboss and her minionettes in the background

YOU CAN BE PARDONED FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN CHARGED
IT HAPPENED TO NIXON
STOP SPREADING YOUR ILL-INFORMED BULLSHIT

Witnessed
COUGHING FIT PANTS SHIT

Toasting in epic bread, shadilay my brothers

That's fake right?

Don't get my hopes up like that, man, I nearly shat a brick.

false: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Yes, that was my point.

Incorrect. Look at Nixon's pardon, which was a blanket pardon for any crimes he may have committed while in office. He was never charged beforehand and the pardon didn't mention any specific crimes.

Eeeh

Lurk moar. That pic is posted all the time.

THIS
EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE FOR DOUBTING BASEDKIM TBH.

filtered.

Not true.. President can preemptively pardon. Its rarely done but there is precedent for it.

and they cant pardon her…

not the best metaphor but:

The bank of public trust has gone bankrupt. All it takes is us saying 'NO' and it they can pardon her all they want she will still be hunted to the ends of the earth.

On another note.. watch her flee the country on the 9th and obama some time before jan 20th.

So if shillary is arrested, who's taking her place?

Do fuck off pls

There is nothing in the rules that says you can't run while in jail

Not counting the neocons ones, HW and W Bush?

Come on, fam

yes there is

twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/792078256287653888

Lib heads are EXPLODING

with 0% doubt…..

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

this week could be nuclear

need to make a new screen shot of this list and put a red line through everyone's pic

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

Not your best bait CTR

They weren't impeached

Huma is deciding when to book passage to Saudi Arabia

Hillary's look says it all.

This thread is fucking orgasmic.

Is this bigger news than the France coup though???

false:

A pardon is a government decision to allow a person who has been convicted of a crime, to be free and absolved of that conviction, as if never convicted.

We don't even know what is going on there.

Actually there isn't. It's perfectly legal to be president while in prison. She would have to be impeached to be removed from office.

Come on nigger.

This is what I suspect.

"Best case" scenario, they see the writing on the wall that there's no way in Hell a Clinton presidency would be accepted as legitimate by a massive proportion of the population. All trust in any federal institutions would be lost. Maybe, just maybe, there's a human bone in these people's bodies that wants to do the right thing. Mayyybe.

Worst case, this is just corruption in favor of Trump instead. This could put Trump in a bind later on, because he's campaigning as the anti-corruption candidate. Even if the charges are legitimate if it appears corrupt it undermines some of his legitimacy. But this also seems unlikely.

It could be something in between, e.g. saving their own asses.

This is what I suspect.

"Best case" scenario, they see the writing on the wall that there's no way in Hell a Clinton presidency would be accepted as legitimate by a massive proportion of the population. All trust in any federal institutions would be lost. Maybe, just maybe, there's a human bone in these people's bodies that wants to do the right thing. Mayyybe.

Worst case, this is just corruption in favor of Trump instead. This could put Trump in a bind later on, because he's campaigning as the anti-corruption candidate. Even if the charges are legitimate if it appears corrupt it undermines some of his legitimacy. But this also seems unlikely.

It could be something in between, e.g. saving their own asses.

Except the Nixon case disproved that.

Hillary's now talking about how in other countries, electing someone like Donald Trump led to no more elections being held afterwards.

Congrats, user. I find out the sex of my child in two weeks. Happy to bring some sanity into the world. My hope is to have one more afterwards. We're in a war of numbers, and it's our duty to bring as many soldiers to the battlefield.

Clinton is the only one impeached. The last President almost impeached was Nixon.

He wasn't a Democrat.

You said every Democratic Paresident in the last 25 years should be impeached, I wanted to toss in the neocons as well.

Hell, dig up LBJ and impeach that motherfucker as well.

Good God, she's basically campaigning for him at this point. Also I love how you can hear there's maybe 20 people max cheering for her, while Trump has so many people cheering for him it turns into a roar.

Good God, she's basically campaigning for him at this point. Also I love how you can hear there's maybe 20 people max cheering for her, while Trump has so many people cheering for him it turns into a roar.

DAMAGE CONTROL THIS YOU MEDIA NIGGERS AND CTR FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU MORALE X 10000000 MAGA

Yeah maybe - but these emails implicate Obama too, surely.

He lied under Oath - which is what got Clinton, in the end.

Two in a row.

The NeoCons are no longer serving.

This. Obongo pardons her and the public will know she is guilty has hell.

So glad to see other anons having their own babies and raising the next woke generation. Me and the wife are working on number 2 right now. Feeling much better about it now that Trump is clearly going to win.

may kek bless your children

and yours too

They used the wrong word. He received immunity. A pardon is different than immunity.

t. lawfag

I lasted 10 seconds. Muh women, muh woman rigths, muh …

Why do you want to have sex with your child?

well, looks like you'll have to reroll into your wives

Not necessarily. I expect him to pardon Hillary, himself and dozens of others to "protect the American people from Trump's political witch hunt and show trials." The left will believe it's literally Hollywood Hitler.

Oh man, if King NIgger gets impeached it will be like Christmas and my birthday all on the same day.

Let freedom reign!

Watching the Clinton livestream is like witnessing the end of an era. It honestly gives me both nostalgia and hope for the future.

Ah okay, makes more sense then. Well I'll bet a twenty spot king nigger gives hilldog immunity.

Are you retarded, or do you just have trouble reading English?

Can it be a tub man twenty?

This

Hope all you lads are having healthy children. My son is so fucking bright that he trolls me all the fucking time. Its truly a blessing to see a smart young lad, your perfect little clone, being such a little bad ass.

And to all the tfw no waifus… They are out there I found my perfect red pilled sweetie 3.14 at a fucking dive bar in new york of all fucking places.

Immunity can be retracted by President Trump.

GET ON EVERY COMMENT SECTION AND RUB IT IN LET THE SALT FLOW.
THIS WRECKS CTR FAGGOTS TOO

Cnn's own "and who is this 4chan" seems to be completely flustered on air.

DON'T FORGET THAT TRUMP CAN PUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING CLINTON FAMILY IN JAIL FOR THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

CHAFFETZ ASKS FBI DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR DOCUMENTS ABOUT WIFE'S TIES TO CLINTON

THIS IS FROM TODAY BUT BEFORE THE REOPENING OF THE INVESTIGATION

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/28/chaffetz-asks-deputy-fbi-director-for-documents-about-wifes-political-ties-to-clinton/?tid=sm_tw

archive.is/wWNJz

Is this true?

How many people cheering are being paid to do so?

Are there women with whips behind them urging them on?

Do you have pictures of his sweet little ass?

You cannot run for public office while indicted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

word of advice dont buy too many toys in the first year **get him 5-10 very nice toys and 10 additional small toys and 1 thing of blocks at the most. Anything more will just become a nuisance and actually may hinder his mental development through over stimulation.

Of course it's true.

The left are always useful idiots. But this will prove to the right and those in the middle that shit is wrong when she is getting parsoned. The question should be pushed heavily: why does she need a pardon if she is innocent? The courts should, but in Hillary's case the only way to get her is with hard evidence base their actions on evidence, not opinions

it's habbenning!! ebin habben!!!

Immunity can be revoked. A pardon can not. Immunity would be to keep someone from conviction, a pardon would be to overturn a conviction (aka she's guilty in a court of law).

This is bullshit. Her campaign is running scared of her being implicated by various leaks etc…., which they cannot control.
They can control Comey, and pre–leaks spin much better. They are taking this opportunity to drown out all of the forthcoming damning info, and to declare her innocent once and for all.

We're going to need a separate thread for all the rectal ragnarok.

God fucking damn this is amazing.

Jail is too good for them. Isn't treason still punishable by death?

(checked)

ANTI-WHITE KIKE (((PAUL KRUGMAN))) IS LOSING IT

twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/792062966879444992

That's not how this works.

KEK

Wew, the chutzpah on that Chaim

Right, so what this says to me is that they want to rush a conviction so they can pardon, not that the FBI suddenly became 'based'.

I agree, but the left is already framing Trump as a psychotic fascist dictator. So they will say the pardons are protecting the innocent.

They're desperate as hell. The HRC campaign kike that Wolf Blitzer interviewed shortly after the news broke was deflecting hardcore, just sputtering
It was actually really awkward and even Wolf wasn't having it.

>twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/792062966879444992
wait what

Hillary twitter is now spamming articles from her website to dilute comments

It can be.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

they said it was in connection to another case, so it could have been them finally getting off their asses and looking at the patraeus case emails.

If she is convicted, she can't hold office. So in that case, Kaine would be President.

DE MOTHERFUCKING STROYED

Exactly. This proves the FBI would not reopen this shit unless it involves nuclear shit. The FBI is going to be accused of trying to manipulate the election.

getting a pardon means you're guilty, so 50 states for Trump in november

OH SHIT

KEK DAMAGE FUCKING CONTROL

At this point she just wants to not go to prison really. I don't think they're in it to win it anymore.

wut

EMAILS WERE RELATED TO WEINER INVESTIGATION

By definition that would be false. Pardons overturn GUILTY verdicts. Immunity is what "protects the innocent."

this could be the beginning of a huge shakeup

I'm trying not to be too optimistic but I want to believe…

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-campaign-manager-deletes-twitter-timeline/

JUST WHEN EVERYDAY SEEMED TO GREET ME WITH A SMILE

SUNSPOTS ARE FADED

NOW I'M DOING TIME, NOW I'M DOING TIME

Ave, Kek be praised.

You have to remember that this whole liberal bullshit started almost 6 decades ago. It's time to end it. I remember one user talking about Hitler's right wing Woodstock festivals. Get ready to drop some acid and connect with the ancestors lads. We're taking the West back.

SO LONG BITCH GOODBYE

see

THE FBI IS RIGGED

COMEY IS A KREMLIN STOOGE

THE FBI IS RIGGED

COMEY IS A KREMLIN STOOGE

I'm just trying to take this all in at this point. Too many blasted asses.

someone please find a tweet about the fbi working for hte russians

please i need to fap

IT WAS WEINER

what the fuck?

ok i take back everything. this sounds like a complete farce now.

Fishy shit right here
TELL ME SOMEONE HAD THIS CREEP ARCHIVED, WE HAVE TO DIG NOW

Huma passing classified info to Tony?

how does this make anyone calm?

The President is able to issue pardons for unspecified crimes which may have been committed and for which no conviction has been obtained

t. Supreme Court, Burdick vs US, 1915

caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/236/79.html

Ford carried a copy of this around in his pocket to justify his pardon, because it also found that acceptance of such a pardon was an admission of guilt. He felt that justified the pardon.

WEW LAD

adding to what this user said, we're not talking about lefties, most of them are irredeemable, useful only as compost, but the fence sitters, won't like it, and in case SHTF, we only need their apathy to stage coup

How dare she be tried as the criminal she is and not coronated like a queen!

I thought they already told us that Huma forwarded some of her email to one of the accounts that Anthony Weiner had access to? This must be what happened. So dumb of her

Remember when Trump talked about this sometime before September of last year?

It keeps getting better and better

JUST

It should be DMT, not LSD.

SOMETHING'S COMING

HIGH ENERGY

Is even Huma cleared to see it?

HAHAHAHHA THEY FOUND IT WHILE INVESTIGATING INTO ANTHONY WEINERS SEXTING A CHILD THING

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Robby Mook didn't have an active account until 2 days ago, based on google cache.
twitter.com/mletterle/status/792072063141969920

looks like he didn't have any tweets

is that the woman with corn kernels for teeth?

DANCE THREAD

WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH
YOU'RE HEAD IS GONNA SPIN

Calling it now.

They are going to try to indict after the election takes place to try to prevent a civil war if Hillary gets into office.

Calling it now.

They are going to try to indict after the election takes place to try to prevent a civil war if Hillary gets into office.

Fugggggggggg

it's all crashing down because some jew couldn't help showing his dick to minors

Yes, yes it is. The one that got mulched on O'Reilly's show.

PREPARE YOUR RECTUMS GOYIM

This fucking kike is losing it big time.

What the idea of that does to me

(((All Americans)))

HOLLEEEEE SHITTTTTT

FBI is referring an indictment by end of day today.

HOLLEEEEEE SHITTTTTT

this info will be out soon

good thing or bad thing?

CHECKED

oh fuckin BOY

holy shit

Civil war won't happen when Trump wins. Only a culling of traitors.

I don't believe you user but I want it to be true

SALT PRICES PLUMMETING, EXPECTED HAUL BEYOND ALL PREVIOUS PREDICTIONS

NEW CLINTON EMAILS DISCOVERED DURING WEINER PROBE-NYT

Weiner being Huma's husband.

For Huma and Weiner?

That will not be enough if that's their plan.

(checked)
PRAISE BE ON THIS HIGH ENERGY THREAD

why would he do this? What was on there that was so bad that people wouldn't have already seen/noticed?

his wife is fat as fuck

his wife is fat as fuck

One GOP source: "Stay tuned … The beginning of the bunker buster." - Atlanta Reporter

https:// twitter.com/bluestein/status/792076947933323265

The jew she married for show could end up taking down the entire damn thing

fucking poetry

Ok Holla Forums riddle me this
Clearly this is a big fucking deal so close to the election. Why would Comey reopen the case if nothing comes of it and risk getting BTFO for his audacity if she becomes president? Libtards were spewing the fact that he is a republican and yet he didnt indict her as evidence that she really is innocent and now I read how she is getting bullied by the big bad FBI republican man. Whats the endgame

CODEMONKEY HELP

Get some anti-Kaine propaganda memes ready, so we are well prepared if Hillary gets fucked earlier than expected!!!!

google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=hillary for prison
IT'S HAPPENING!
T
'
S

H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
!

Haha, she's pregnant you fucking goon. Fuck Cuckokike though.

Bernie is back in the race!

source or go fuck yourself

you can't just find random anime girls to post whenever you say something, they have to make a face similar to what yours would be when making the post

1. They know she's going to lose and want to indict/convict so she can get a pardon. That's what I think anyway, but I like to assume the worst.

2. They know she is going to lose and want to pretend they were impartial so Comey can try to keep his job after the election.

Read the letter. He was legally obligated to report new information relevant to his previous testimony. The FBI had closed the investigation, the Congress was still working and grilling him. Now he had to give them new info.

There were rumours that it was causing civil war in the FBI. The guys involved in the investigation were furious.

i think the new emails were gonna get leaked and were full of classified info, so the FBI preemptively started an investigation to avoid that

some user said it in this thread and it sounds plausible

He knows Hillary will statistically lose even witha ll the rigging.

Hes covering his own ass so Trump dont BTFO him. Hillary is fucked.

PUT ME IN, COACH

Comey realizes he's got nothing left to loose, His reputation is in shambles for letting her go in the first place, doesn't matter if he gets suicided now, he wants justice and to clear his own name, even if it means certain death, really fucking American if you ask me

hard to believe anyone got archived tweets?

That's a really low-energy rebuttal, Faggot. What are you in 9th grade?

Fellas think about how evil this woman must be in secret that God sees fit to stump her from the presidency not once but TWICE…publicly. she must have more skeletons than Davy Jones locker

The SAPs were given to her to release under the guise of an intelligence operation that would leak real and fake information. She used this as a cover for selling part of them to a foreign nation. You are unnecessarily complicating this. She has committed treason so many fucking times at this point. It's all coming out. Who finnanced her '96 campaign??? Exactly.

Hillary will flee or she will hang, ==BUT SHE'S NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT.==

oh baby

GOOD GOD THIS WAS THE BEST SHIT TO COME HOME FROM WORK TO

kek

toasting in epic bread

THREAD THEME

:^)

my smile is ear to ear
as I watch the yids run in fear
hey young lad hold my beer
as I hop and skip to grab my gear

agreed, this shit just made my weekend

WEW

THOSE BATTLE-GROUND STATES

DROPOUTHILLARY

You're a fucking retarded discouragement shill. Into the filter you go.

probably an attempt to apace the wrath of the god emperor

SOME FAGGOT GET A NEW OP TOGETHER BEFORE A SHIT ONE IS POSTED

POST YFW HILLARY GOES TO PRISON ON NOV 7TH

The JewYork Times, I don't trust them. I don't think anything weiner would have would be bad enough for all this hype. I think they have more than this and are using this as a way to distract and minimize damage, make is sound not as damning. I dunno this whole scenario seems fishy.

FBI YES

How hard are MSNBCNN shilling right now? DEFCON 2?

SHADILAY

DEFCON 1

This thread is going places.

it completely blindsided them, and it's sort of a collective realization that she's going down. lots of long faces

CTR IF YOU ARE READING THIS
YOU JUST GOT FUCKING MEMED ON

youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA

Notice how quiet it is around here?

I think they're currently too busy trying to work out how the fuck they're going to spin this to do too much damage at the moment.

WEW
COINCIDENCE?

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/792065546124726272

AND Huma! Now if they can only follow the trail from Huma to Saudi Arabia…

Goddam I feel like dancing!

I think I would totally lose my shit with glee. I'd have such a big shit eating grin that my face would be permanently contorted with smugness for the rest of my life.

They have to focus group her response first.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

2016 WILL NEVER BE TOPPED

CY + 1 FOREVER

Fucking meme wizards

dubs confirm, kek has taken over
PRAISE KEK

Fellow meme wizard i am admiring your digits as well

Kill yourself

Would it be enough to save the democrats from the great Trumpening at this point?

This every time we land a striking blow they always step back for quite some time to make a new plan, in the meantime we meme our asses off and they cant catch up because it takes too long to formulate their lies.

SHADILAY LADS

Checked! Praise Kek!

WTF? I love Christcuks now.

SHADILAY

This thread is blessed

is that a troll?

Thats not real right?

You should read his book instead of shitposting and sperging at aut-right all day.

Perhaps then you would understand the "aut-right" is just a cover for actual facists.,

But then again, cuckchanners can't read, only sperg at what they perceive as "e-celebs".

BAN NIGGERS FROM THE PLANET

Whats wrong with targeting KFC and Watermelon ads to niggers?

look at "hillary fbi" compared to "hillary for prison"

The RWDS tv show? Whaaa

DUBS CONFIRM NIGGERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PLANET

LMAO HELLO CERNOKIKE

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK HAIL TRUMP AND BLESSED BE THE FIREMONKEY!

Discouragement? Jesus, you sound like a nu-male pussy. Get a grip. I am introducing the possibility, given the evidence we already have, that this is a damage control op. Comey is in pocket, the deputy director of FBI is in pocket, the DOJ is in pocket, Obama is in pocket, and plenty of key people have immunity on this case already

Using Ethnic Software, no doubt.

##HILLARY SCHLONGED BY WEINER##

First day here?

New Clinton emails discovered in Weiner investigation
thehill.com/policy/national-security/303333-new-clinton-emails-discovered-in-weiner-investigation-report

Huma Abedin ‘Corrected’ Haim Saban on Scrutinizing Muslims
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/wikileaks-huma-abedin-corrected-haim-sabawikileaks-huma-abedin-corrected-haim-saban-on-scrutinizing-muslimsn-on-scrutinizing-muslims/2016/10/26/

in other news

Congress: Attorney General Lynch ‘Pleads Fifth’ on Secret Iran ‘Ransom’ Payments
twitter.com/BSBully317/status/792035306430050304

DoJ scolds lawmakers for telling America about secret Iran negotiations, cash payments
twitter.com/Kredo0/status/792059602405847040

Shes bewildered as I am! Are you suggesting I'm autistic?

CHECKED

Yes, it is. It's pretty good too. The guy used to run another satire account. Can't remember the name right now, tbh.

T-This can't be happening!

Windows 3/5ths

CTR I know you are scrambling for damage control but go back to the drawing board you are going to need to do better than this

CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

They're already trying the most feeble attempt at damage control I've ever seen.

Even the most bluepilled normalfags and DNC fellaters aren't buying it.

I'll check those Hitler dubs w/Nazi photo user

SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN

Is it even constitutional for a POTUS to pardon himself?

Please don't be a distraction. Please don't be a distraction.

why would you want world peace ?

are you fucking kidding me ?

Can you imagine if Hillary goes to prison thanks to Weiner's sexting exploits? lulz

Shep Smith hasn't been this disappointed since an "Iranian neo-nazi" shot up Munich

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD

It came right in the middle of one of their op's, Comey wasn't such a shill after all.

COMEY WOULD MAKE HOOVER PROUD

SO MANY DUBS SO MUCH SALT.
SHILLS FUCKING FROZEN IN DEFEAT.
NEVER GETTING TIRED OF WINNING

CTR? Check my history, nigger, or you can continue to act like an autistic, wing-flapping window-licker and be unprepared for the jook, like a rank amateur.

WEINER SCHLONGED HILLARY

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-28/new-clinton-emails-emerged-part-probe-anthony-weiners-electronic-devices-nyt

Hillary Clinton started hosting Iftar dinners at the White House in 1996
Huma Abedin joined Clinton's staff in 1996
wnd.com/2016/09/hillary-clintons-faith-based-tie-to-radical-islam/

Al-Qaeda operative Abdurahman Alamoudi prepared the guest list for the 1996 Iftar dinner
counterjihad.com/abdourahman-alamoudi-jailed-al-qaeda-financier-frequented-clinton-white-house/

HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING

GLORY TO THE TRUMPEN KING

Yes, but It would generate a massive shitstorm.
Obama could even pre-emptily pardon her, but holy shit, that would be civil war.

I feel like they're going to indict Huma or Weiner for illegally possessing classified info, and then try to end the whole matter there and letting Shillary and everyone else go.

bake it faggot

Young Trump looks like Winters from BoB.

To prevent civil war, just don't vote for Hillary. if she loses we can just let the country heal as we will be too busy making America great again

So many repeating digits. Kek is blessing this thread

Hillary is on record calling Huma her second daughter, it won't fly

I wont let you derail this thread cuck, filtered

Kek. Noice.

Same software used to find them can be used to exclude them.

My point exactly. Be prepared for the jook. Also be prepared for barely literate, savagely retarded nu-males here to jump onto you dick if you mention the possibility.

I doubt it was what I turned over to them, but still, who the fuck knows anymore. Just enjoying the happening.

We've been so busy that we didn't notice O'Keefe put out a short new video about Media Matters (Soros operation).

youtube.com/watch?v=705Os-3YOoc

remember to always filter people with facebook filenames.

GOYS

I just realized (((their))) move - they know there's no way they're electing Hillary without massive and obvious voter fraud and starting Civil War, so what do they do? Throw her under the bus, of course.

NEXT BERNIE WILL RE-ENTER THE RACE AND A MASSIVE MEDIA BLITZ WILL START COVERING HIS RE-ENTRY, THIS GRABS ALL THE "WELL THEY'RE BOTH TERRIBLE" VOTERS

ENJOY LOSING YOU CORRUPT CUNT

it was @conservative_pundit or something like that

same account, just got a topical name change. good content.

it was @conservative_pundit or something like that

same account, just got a topical name change. good content.

400lb HACKER EXTRACTS HIS REVENGE

Roger Stone says it would be Michael Obama.

She'll never let go of the reigns. Pride comes before a fall.

What even is this meme, anyway? Investigating her for crimes which would disqualify her from public office when there is compelling evidence is the exact opposite of delegitimatizing the election.

They have less than 2 weeks, nothing they do anymore will have a shot at succeeding.
They already lost

As long as it's a baby of your own race, congrats. I guess.
Now go post preggo tits in Holla Forums.

this sounds plausible

Why hasn't Anthony Weiner been arrested for sexting a minor?

Usually in sex crime cases, the suspect is immediately apprehended, often violently, and the bond is set very high, while the investigation continues.

The evidence has been public knowledge for over a month. Like, we literally KNOW he was sexting a minor.

Am I missing something here?

MAGA! PRAISE KEK!

I would guess Biden.

The Legendary FBI user Thread.

How does this relate to this new information?

You reap what you sow.

Too late to get on ballots. Early voting has already occurred.

You two motherfuckers, Yeah, I like you - no homo.

WE HAVE AUDIO OF CLINTON ADMITTING TO RIGGING

soundc loud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

Dubs confirm. Questionable if they could even legally field another candidate at this point.

It's taken in good faith you'll field one who's a) not dying of syphilis and b) not a hardened career criminal at risk of imminent indictment.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

So their next move is what ? The hacker known as Aleppo ?

It's too late for a replacement, but even so, maybe our memes can be more than dreams.

It's too late to get on the ballot you retard.

Just like what finally brought Buffalo Bill down was getting a hummer in the Oval.

Maximum pottery.

lol even their adds don't work

That's really nice and certainly everyone is glad that you're doing you're part but for the love of Uncle Adolph please keep from derailing threads like that.

Just as Trump said.
We're gonna keep winning

Weiner is a politician and politicians are more equaler, that's all there is to it. They like to save this stuff as blackmail to get people to do what they want.

!!!!

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

(Heild)
BOG THE ZOG

Uhh… No. You know King Nigger is itching to instill Uncle Joe or better yet, himself, for at least another two years.

also jewish

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

last post

"It's not illegal when the President does it."