#DraftOurDaughters - Psyop

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

ProTip 2: INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC

———-POSTING ON TWITTER—————-

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage

People to tweet:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @kimguilfoyle @CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/364586-comey-reopens-clinton-investigation/
archive.is/57f8v
citizenslant.com/draftourdaughters-clinton-miss-point/
archive.fo/v91WK
mobile.twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/791999204914671616
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/&src=typd
hillaryclinton.
archive.is/NVn9u
washingtonpost.
archive.is/3zjjT
youtube.com/watch?v=_EFE3tJU2IA
buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
archive.is/6klfI
ww
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
draftourdaughters.org/
twit
my.mixtape.moe/gbyyid.pdf
archive.is/7isqt
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1862
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Book.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-BookItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-SemiboldItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf
archive.org/details/HillaryForAmerica
rt
archive.fo/JFQIV
snopes
archive.fo/Pw2J5
citizenslant
archive.fo/57f8v
infowars
archive.fo/BJhcJ
heatst
archive.fo/q1Jem
dailycaller
archive.fo/1ww4M
pjmedia
archive.fo/6Z1qk
knowyourmeme
archive.fo/AMDqR
youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o)
archive.is/1abQL
rt.com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/
archive.fo/PRfdk
youtube.com/watch?v=_8OxZOci5yc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bigger problem is people who are doing this with their normal Holla Forums accounts!
What's the point in trying to convince liberals that this is legit when you have Pepe for an avatar?

Trips btw

fug

Nice bread,

The media is starting to take notice and they are trying to run damage control

What a time to be alive

Who is this retard?

Jack Posobiec

It must be nice being Trump.

Was just about to post this, problem is he isn't the only retard to do this.

We need to put more of her actual quotes inside of the pics so the normies realize this is actually the case with Hillary

reposting from last thread

Attention twatter and kikebook fags

things are looking good on the front lines but you can improve your results (and collect lots of salt) by doing some of the following:

1. follow other anons
(this lessens the likelyhood of getting filtered/b&)

2. favorite/like and retweet/share other anons post
(this will increase your visibility in trending and hot searches)

3. find libshit celebrities and journocucks and reply to their posts
(these are the greatest salt mines)

4. set up your profile to at least be passable as a leftie
(this keeps you from getting filtered and adds to validity)

5. ALWAYS add one of the relevant tags to you post
(this further adds to visibility and salt collection)

relevant tags to hijack:

#ImWithHer
#StrongerTogether
#NoFlyZone
#TimKaine
#DealMeIn
#ClintonKaine
#NeverTrump
#WeGoHigh
#HillaryClinton
#UniteBlue
#WhySheRuns
#HillYeah
#GiveEmHill
#NastyWomenVote

Now lets get out there and show these cucks what a fully problematic tacticool assault autist can do

We can learn from this.

Shill Jill, guys.

I recommend using these images, as they show the harsh reality which faces all recruits.

The vast majority of women would shudder at the thought of going through something like this.

Color palette.

Just pathetic. The world is laughing at us. Even African niggers have the sense not to include women in their militaries.

In WW2 the women stayed at home

In WW3 the men will stay at home.

Thats equality
I stand with her.

Is this wise? I thought we were meant to make the ads seem like they came from Hillary's campaign office.

rt.com/usa/364586-comey-reopens-clinton-investigation/

=red= OOOOOOH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =red=

I guess it depends on what text is used. Something along the lines of "this is what equality looks like" may work.

$5 that nothing will come out of this

There's a cuck fantasy there somewhere. A woman holding a rifle with the text
"No, you get back to the kitchen. I've enemies to kill"

That reminds me of them shilling equality by having whites to be slaves, because blacks were slaves in the past.

Also what the fuck are you doing, back to cuckchan

This is somewhat relevant.

These are great.

archive.is/57f8v
citizenslant.com/draftourdaughters-clinton-miss-point/

Not only do they believe it, but they are actually trying to defend it!

kek

400 lb New Zealand hacker delivered?

must be more rich in culture

kek

Anyone with leftysockpuppets, spread this article. This is exactly the angle of empty snark that will get libtards lining up to signal their support.

OUT

Snopes is on the case.

archive.fo/v91WK

yeeess.. yeeeeeessssssss

What a complete faggot this guy is

Think this white knighting will get him laid?
mobile.twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/791999204914671616

KEK

also

why?

Damage control bots all linking to snopes.

You wouldn't happen to be the "OP is shit" guy would you? We need him back as most OP's ARE shit.

I think I've been shadow banned. Last night I was getting hundreds of re-tweets and likes, now I get nothing as if my tweets are invisible.

Anyone have infographs that debunk snopes? I know I've seen them before.

Because you shouldn't announce your psyops?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/&src=typd

They are spamming Snopes articles saying that this is all fake.

Also spam my meme, I had a mod sticky it to the donald for a while as well so it should be out there.

shouldn't we start doing some OC, and link to the law that Hillary signed that would include women in the draft?

Fucking facebook pages always linking to the article with some all caps "YES! THOSE BUZZFEED IDIOTS TOOK THE BAIT!!!!!!!!!" shit.
I wrote that article. You think the on-the-nose meme references and the incorrect voting date would give it away but I guess some things are just too much for halfpol to handle.

Fucking facebook pages always linking to the article with some all caps "YES! THOSE BUZZFEED IDIOTS TOOK THE BAIT!!!!!!!!!" shit.
I wrote that article. You think the on-the-nose meme references and the incorrect voting date would give it away but I guess some things are just too much for halfpol to handle.

In another universe this is a real article.

Can someone with a twitter source this faggot?

That's a weak defense.
No, I think they got the point pretty well.

Too on the nose. There was one I saw earlier that referred to it as a 'combat gap' that worked well.

Hillary DOES support drafting women.

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

Hillary wants a no fly zone implemented in Syria, which may lead to a war with Russia.

dailycaller.com/2016/10/19/hillary-said-a-no-fly-zone-in-syria-could-save-lives-but-a-top-general-said-last-week-it-could-cause-war-with-russia/

That snopes is labeling a hypothetical scenario based on Hillary's proposed policies as "fake" is laughable.

Done.

The first image taps into the female nurturing instinct. Avoid using such material in the future.

you fucked up

best yet

best yet

Snopes can kvetch all they want with their "fact check" but it wont change the fact (at least for a while) that @HillaryClinton verified account is the first thing you see when you search for the tag

whats the website hosting the font?

Oh man how nice it is to be ignorant.

All are possibilities of war under a Clinton regime.

I included the Senate bill, so if people look up articles on her support of the draft, there's the proof

wew

(checked)
That's pretty good.

just keep on sourcing these faggots

Besides Russia should make some more images against Iran, something that might be even more triggering to liberals.

Personally I think a full-scale war against Iran is much more likely than against Russia. Especially since Hillary has said it herself. All it takes is a false 'violation' of the agreement and such.

Put a background color behind the link to the Senate bill. It's hard to notice and harder to read as it is.

A full-scale war against Iran is full-scale war against Russia. Russia knows that they're on the chopping block after Iran and North Korea. Its why they won't back down on Syria either.

Looks good! I agree with , it needs a background. Try white on blue or red.

no longer trending. it did trend for about 5 hours though but I think the FBI case reopening killed the momentum

time to play the gayme

The best part about this jokes is
it isn't a joke.

Stating the obvious here, but anyone with the Guy Fawkes mask is such a fucking faggot shill nowadays.

checked

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO SPAM SOURCES, TOO

It did its job, it'll be niggling in the back of people's minds.

Too witty.

FUCKING JEWS REEEEEEE

haha

are u fuckin serious?

I'm conflicted. This is obviously stupid but on the other hand I hate women

Good idea. Current version

fucking kikes

These pics are just the most ridiculous shit ever. This must be how straight women feel when they see a dude in a dress.

So goddamn backwards.

what is everyone using to edit the photos is there a quicker app than photoshop?

it did do pretty damn well though. got quite a few people looking into it as the jewgle search graph shows

liz warren and trump women for comparison

im not ready to give up on it yet

gimp

fuck i forgot the screencap

Thanks, yeah it makes the bill seem more connected to the campaign

I'm literally using Paint and making decent ones

your colours and type are way off, use the information earlier posted in this thread.

CAREFUL. TWITTER IS TRYING TO SUGGEST BROKEN HASHTAGS. DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR HASHES.

HEAR ME, POLACKS!
We made the Hashtag #DratOurDaughters trend high. Normies start buying into it, but - we can make a WHOLE SCANDAL out of it, and thats how!
We need to disguise ourselfes as normies, pretending to buy into the propaganda as if its real and discuss why its a bad idea!
START HASHTAGS like #NoDaughtersForHillary and start producing massie tweets that say how you won't let your daughter die for Hillary, if she is actually a good candidate, that you won't vote for her anymore, etc etc. That way, we will have created a scripted / faked twitter argument that will seem real to the normies, they will participate in the discussion and it will go viral! We create false information/ads, and infuse them with momentum by reacting towards our own propaganda pretending to be hillary voters!
The best part about it? That way, IT WONT MATTER if we are found out or not, if its true or not. No one would bother to ask that, but everyone would participate in the brand new shitstorm. The legitimacy of the pictures will be out of importance, because Hillary actually endorses such politics, and if someone actually starts asking questions, just point them there.
THATS HOW WE CREATE A TWITTeR SCANDAL OUT OF THIN AIR!
POST CONTROVERSIONAL PROPAGANDA, THEN REACT TO THEM SO THAT AN ARGUMENT ENSUES AND NORMIES START PARTICIPATING!
Thats how we fuck her! Thats how we divide them! Thats how we bring chaos among their mids!
HOLD ON A SECOND YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS.
WE MADE THIS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION POSSIBLE, BUT THE FIRE HAS RISEN AND IT BURNS.
WE NEED TO MEME HARDER: IT'S TIME TO REACH NEW LEVELS OF MEMERY AND MAKE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION OF THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.
ADD HASHTAGS AND INFOGRAPHICS THAT OPPOSE #draftourdaughters
Make sure it's from the right wing perspective and make sure normies can see it's our memes behind #dontkillforhill and #notformywomen or some shit like that.
Make it spread like fire and create BOTH movements. Remember that both #dontkill4hill and #draftourdaughters ultimately benefit us.
reposted from another thread.

"Trump is behind in the polls, goyim"

I can't wait to check this again next week to see the aftermath of #DraftOurDaughters

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Bait for the bait god

I catch them doing this shit all the time. It will ALWAYS auto complete to a podestaemail tag that nobody is using.

fuck I need sleep

they took down the HT.

This has no downsides for my momentary short-sighted opinion.

A. All the bitches have panic attacks and abstain from voting for clinton.

B. Clinton wins, they are all drafted, blown to bits and shellshocked in the endless wars that follow.
The number of females will be so depleted that civil wars will break out between men, all shitskins killed first.

Quiet, small society remains, all traces of feminist doctorine wiped out.

It is. If they start making questions of point to Holla Forums they will see us making memes AGAINST #draftyourdaughters and calling a CTR shill anyone who supports the movement.

We the shadow government now.

Twitter is so fucking pathetic. Do they really think passive aggressively inserting typos is going to stop anything?

hee hee
Now the cunts will know fear.

It will be a glorious self destruction to humanity.
Send EVERYONE to war, all at once.
Neutron bomb and EMP the rest.

Sterilise them all, paralyse them all.

What had the potential to be the greatest of civilisations, a true paradise, has become a pit of foulness.
Time to end it,

Fix your shit nigger. It was a CTR/goon tactic

RUSSIA MIGHT HACK YOU NEXT

Found this

hillaryclinton. com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

archive.is/NVn9u
Lets not forget these nifty tidbits.

washingtonpost. com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/

archive.is/3zjjT

Give that nigger some sauce and watch her get salty.

It wasn't. I'm the original poster, I already reposted it on some other thread here and for some reason in this one it didn't post the spaces.

also reposting another comment from halfchan:

GUYS!!!!

We need to make obvious fake ones, where we pretend to be butthurt about women getting into the army, like
'x number of veterans suffer from ptsd, now hillary gives a chance to their wives to experience the same'
Be sure to mention that woman can't take it, so the media will bite on it. This way we can make the orignal ones look more legit.

Maybe tweets like: Alt-right trolls attack the brave women serving in our military. with obvious fake pic.

Jack Dorsey is a fucking illuminati pedophile, he thinks he can censor HRC into the oval office. Little did he know the FBI october surprise drops right after he took the trend down.

What's more, I recommend memeing against it horde mode, with no specific pattern save typical Holla Forums memes mocking Hill's warmongering and liberals for wanting to vote for war.

Halfgag faggot who was welcome here when the whole #ProudToBe faggotry happened and invited tons of chans and people into it

This has gone perfectly in our favor, we managed to get 90k tweets on our hashtag and then the FBI hit them right where they were divided and reopened the investigation.
This should hit her if the numbers are not rigged.

Halfgag faggot who was welcome here when the whole #ProudToBe faggotry happened and invited tons of chans and people into it

This has gone perfectly in our favor, we managed to get 90k tweets on our hashtag and then the FBI hit them right where they were divided and reopened the investigation.
This should hit her if the numbers are not rigged.

I've been doing a lot of roleplaying on social media today, typing shit like this:

(general post)
As an ethical and moral male feminist, I 100% support this! We must draft our daughters to fight that evil white man Putin. With women at the frontlines, we WILL win WW3. #DraftOurDaughters #ImWithHer

(to libcucks who hate the idea)
Fuck off you misogynist loser. Anything men can do, women can do better. With women at the frontlines, America will win World War 3. Gotta problem with that? #DraftOurDaughters #ImWithHer

The Left is flipping their shit. I think this psyop could actually hurt Hillary for real.

Some days I still cannot believe the effect we have on the population at large.

And I should know better than anyone. I was there for the beginning of this kind of thing, back when we did it for fun, not ideals. It still doesn't seem real.

We don't even need to do that right now.

Things are in play.

Perhaps. Just let the twitter twats do their twitting.
Lay low on Holla Forums, but keep the social media boiling with energy

The CIA managed to destablise the middle east via social media campaigns and sock puppets.

"Arab spring" was a psy-op, which succeeded in most target countries.
The ones it didn't fully work in were invaded.
Saved them a fortune.
Most of it was disclosed afterwards, it isn't a big secret.

If they look too similar in style, it might not have the right effect.

The anti-hillary ones should look unprofessional and blatant.

lol, filterman is reporting on this right now, he thinks it is legit

I just meant stuff like getting prime-time news reports on us for fucking around with MySpace.

I was there for what was eventually the story that popularized the phrase "hackers on steroids" and "internet hate machine". I don't mean I happened to be on 4chan at the time. I mean I was there. That ~30 people fucking around in an IRC can create cultural shockwaves, in contrast to how many billions are spent on much less effective mass-media propaganda, just baffles me.

Some advice for roleplaying….accuse anyone who opposes "drafting our daughters" of being a Russian shill.

OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!

BUZZFEED HAS TAKEN THE BAIT
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS

I'm pretty sure that's one of us.

Can anybody create new accounts? twatter killed my accounts over the past couple weeks. I've been trying to make new ones to get in on this but they all get locked within minutes for "automated activity". All I do is follow a few people and retweet. I've been trying to make a woke nigger sock puppet, so I'm retweeting blm shit too. Nothing they'd get pissed about.

VPN, bro

Fantastic, that means it will reach the target audience!

Have one. Tried different servers. I'm thinking it may be the problem. They might have the ip blocks flagged.

You are right.
But people are incredibly stupid, and the vast majority believe whatever they are told.
Usually the first and the brightest lie sticks, no matter what.
Interesting things spread, people are so bored on these sites, they've seen everything there is of media, entertainment, that they can produce things that capture people.
It is the whole culture of this place, to avert boredom with constantly changing bullshit, changing out personalities several times in a thread while samefagging.

I wasn't there, I skipped past the site in the beginning because it seemed a mindless waste of time.
Funny, it never improved.
But what has always impressed me is the few simply doing - without doubt, and causing things to happen, no matter how impermanent.
Kept going back though.

this is a passive award for the user who made this image. GJ dude, you earned 2 Reichs points.

I got an idea! Discredit Snopes and all the other MSM shills while you're at it! Perhaps feed them misinfo?

Can someone post the original again?
Need it for reference.

No

It's too early to double bluff. let it all sink in first. This psyop has been a success so far.

This. We need to stay the course and not get too cute with this. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Anons, i am looking for a video of Trump made by Holla Forums. It starts with an american flag on the wind, then it shows a lot of footage from the past, including the Oprah intreview.

You. Magnificent. Bastards.

Ok, you want to fuel this meme fire, here's how to do it. Someone has translated some of these into Spanish, they need to be translated into as many other languages as you can. If at all possible, translate some into Russian. Make sure to translate only the good ones, the ones that look professional. The translations don't have to look good, just paste the translated text over the original. Post them in places where speakers of the language hang out.

Many Americans will recognize these as parody, but it'll be a lot harder for non-English speakers to do so. They'll assume the pictures are real, start talking about them, and pretty soon their media should pick up on it. A war with Russia means a nuclear exchange, and that affects everyone in the world. Drafting women + fighting Putin are two big shockers that foreign media will enjoy discussing.

Once enough foreign media pick up on it, the US media will have to raise the issue, and it's a no-win situation for Hilldog. This is the LAST thing she wants to make a public statement about, but she won't have a choice.

Pic in honor of a departed heroine.

OFFICIAL TV SPOT FOR #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

Quick and dirty version what do you lads think?

Also know that some people from here and your past will become the media giants and politicians of the future.
These skills tend to persist. They're the pioneers, and understand how this thing works better than anyone else, because - they were born into it.

Let's see if they stick to the fun of it.
Or if they turn out dry, like the hackers of the 90s turned security consultants.

Our memetic warfare skill is getting better. Now we managed to spread it before Chaim could smash the red button.

haha
it's good
Needs a bit more, maybe a longer version showing army females bonding, some emotional music.

Ace.

A bit of polishing and it'll be convincing.
Needs her logo and probably some specific quote that a normie can't refute or deny.

Also a bit longer 2 - 3 minutes is common for a political ad.

U.S. Army Mottos

“This We’ll Defend”

-U.S. Army official motto
“Duty, Honor, Country”

-U.S. Military Academy at West Point
“Strike for Freedom”

-III Corps Artillery

“Rangers Lead the Way”

-U.S. Army Rangers
“No Mission Too Difficult, No Sacrifice Too Great, Duty First”

-1st Infantry Division
“In Peace Prepare For War”

-Fifth U.S. Army
“Firepower For Land Power

-191st Ordinance Battalion
Recruiting Slogans

“Army Strong”

-Current U.S. Army recruiting slogan
“Army of One”

-U.S. Army recruiting slogan (2001-2006)
“Be All You Can Be”

-U.S. Army recruiting slogan (1980-2001)
“Today’s Army Wants to Join You”

-U.S. Army recruiting slogan (1971-1980)
Army Quotes & Sayings

“Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless-Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage”

-The Army Values
“If a man does his best, what else is there?”

-Gen. George S. Patton
“Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”

-Gen. George S. George Patton
“The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.”

-Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

good start but it needs a bit more fearmongering.

This.
The evolution.
Chinese and Russian, French, German, Spanish.
The Scandinavian languages, as the cognitive dissonance will be strongest there.
Perhaps in arabic, hindi, malaysian.

Is that you again? What did I tell you?

congrats, gentlemen
one hell of a meme

lurk more

fucking well done, m8

needs more ambivalent feels to break conditioning. like emotional shit to get feminazis riled up with yay we can do it, them BAM the prospect of dying cold and wet in some Godforsaken land.

The best part about this is hoax is that it's not actually a hoax at all.

Not bad for a quick and dirty version.

He's a christcuck wich constantly shills cuckstianity before race and mocks paganism.

I think he's either dumb or a shill.

with a bit of polish this will be weapons grade
it also needs to be voiced by Malik Obama

Yep.

That's the beauty of this.
Make up some memes about drafting. Women and cucks refute it. Give them source and they crumble.

Just lilke what uncle Yuri say's "If you see a movement, don't fight it. Instead, encourage them on and they'll crash into a wall".

whatever happened to goronochev?

Fake TV ads could really help make normies believe it, at least make it real enough to have a short panic attack and reconsider.

Please make a long and proper version.

Use the official font: a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

40 kikes from the Frankfurt School almost demolished civilization aided by their banker tribesmen.

Good thinking

If anyone has actual sources for some of this shit you are suggesting, please provide links/put it here.
Rendering a a slightly cleaner version right now.

Thanks. I forgot to hit "Extra Bold" was using "Semi Bold"

I suggest searching for "women army training" in youtube for some filler material.

These two seem to be usable:

/watch?v=kZocEabtFvI
/watch?v=Ky-ue2SAEoQ

I think keeping it vaguer and more upbeat/inspirational is what you would expect from Clinton.
Its the message of sending women to die in war that we need to push.
That in itself is shocking while keeping the rest believable.

The transitions / text are fixed in this one.
Additionally, I moved the approval to the end for one final grab at the pussy.

If you want to add another line that makes things a little more obvious. Something like:

"It's time to bring gender equality to the front lines."

That's pretty good. Making it look like an attack against trump is also good.

True, but women combing their hair in front of a mirror seems a bit too vague and tame. I would add women climbing parcour in army training and make it seem like tough women (standing up against sexists like trump?).

Fucking nice man
Saved

This. Add some scenes were womyn are being stronk and doing pushups or something

Use this one!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8OxZOci5yc

It's from the U.S. Army News and Media and called "Tribute to Women in the U.S. Army"

I think it could make foor god material

How is this one?
Need feedback.

You can also use the voice from the video, a narrator talks stuff like "in 19xx the first women joined the army" and women soldiers talking in choir about how they are though and shit.

I think it's perfectly fit.

It's a typo.
Should obviously be macho.

Especially the parts where they're chanting.
That'll make for a very empowering ad.

I gotta say I'm not a fan of the rolling text. Should be fade in/out and a bit smaller. I had to take a step back to read it.
Also too bad there's no voice over. Maybe throw in some clips of her "standing up to Putin" and the whole Nuclear launch thing from the debate, if it's not too much work. Ill put in links below. And I like the "Approved this message" at the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=_EFE3tJU2IA

:35 seconds in. FUCKING GOLD DUDE ADD IT.

Would you like me to isolate the clip (or other good clips of her sounding like a warmonger) in an mp4 to make it easier for you?

(checked)
Picture is confirmed, he is the next President and there's nothing the jews can do about it

Exactly, it's perfect. I'd put that part at the end.

I might make a version myself. I'll have to torrent after effects first though.

It takes to long to get to the point in my opinion.

Reddit spacing happened because peoples are too stupid to adjust the reply box.
What you think your post look like is different than what your post actually look like.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Dude add this shit as a voice-over.

:35 to :51 seconds at most, preferably the "bottom line… must be followed" part.

This #DraftOurDaughters hashtag would still be going if it were not cockblocked by Comey today — obviously worth it though.

Maybe we can resurrect in a few days?

I think this is better. Any idea to improve it?
Spread it for me if you like it. Got banned from twitter.

consider it done.

Great idea, video user. A few suggestions:

The hair combing is good, but you only need 1-2 girls doing it to get the point across. Girls are often very attached to their hair and hate the thought of shaving it but all the pics we've been posting have soldiers with longer hair so it's not too strong an issue. Add in more military training stuff like
suggested, and shots of ladies hugging their families goodbye to leave for boot camp.

this voice clip is great for the end, especially if you have clips of women actually being deployed (or use this for the part where they leave their families)

GI Jane

They always do this. Every fucking time, for every fucking tag. I've fortunately grown out of clicking on hashtag autocomplete and manually type all of my shit.

Here's a new one.

Ay yo hol up.
Do you remember this quote from her? Can it be used somewhere perhaps?

You know who is stronger (working) together? Holla Forums

kek

No. It has to look pro-hillary and not satirical otherwise it will look fake.

Sorry for nitpicking, but the music cuts off a bit abruptly at the end.
Will use anyway

It's hard to find any war Hillary Clinton opposed. According to this account, she tried to stop student protests of Vietnam.

I like it, but I still think it's too tame.

I'm currently trying my own version but I fear that I will not manage to not make the music appear cut off. :/

gold thread on flag and not the olive drab flag.

something more front lines than patriots. her in falluja or somewhere in Russia with a squad of girls behind her armed and dirty. and some vdv just barely visible in the wafting smoke.

"Come on you ladies, do you want to live forever?!"

How do I git gud at making OC?

imagination
Gimp skills

I think the tame nature of it is going to make it more believable.
Hillary Clinton is a white-collar mob boss with the personality of a slug.

The Buzzfeed kikes shoahed the troll article
buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

Did somebody here archive it?

FINAL DRAFT
I really didn't mean to spend this much time on this lol.

Is Gimp better than photoshop?

archive.is/6klfI

Try using most of the 12MB limit and convert in vp9 webm for much better quality.

Basically the same functionally, except for the huge price tag.

Download here,
ww w.gimp.org/downloads/

not feeling it fam
Also twitter doesn't accept webm.

Hours given to memes are millennias given to white civilization. The work pays for itself.

Also it's
BREDDY GUD
Activate it

Here you go.

Yeah but you can just pirate it if you're not a pleb

It's low energy, like Hillary's campaign. It will evoke cognitive dissonance, trust me.

You could but why put your battle station at risk with some keygen from a 450lb haxx0r?

If I can make a suggestion, I'd say to switch the blues around. Main statement is not Cunton's quote. Looks more natural to me, at least.

Gimp is terrible software.
Paint.net works for most of what I need to do.

It's free but not as cancerous as paint in the current year.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

Here you go.

good work, fam

Hillary Clinton says "I do." to Drafting America's Daughters
draftourdaughters.org/

"I do." = Marriage
WAR = Women Against Russia
DAD = Drafting America's Daughter

Guys.. the meme levels.. how?

Hillary Clinton says "I do." to Drafting America's Daughters
draftourdaughters.org/

"I do." = Marriage
WAR = Women Against Russia
DAD = Drafting America's Daughter

Guys.. the meme levels.. how?

MADR "Madder" - Mutually Assured Draft Registration (MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction)

CHECK YOUR FUCKING SPELLING, INBRED.

I would had ended it with something like this. I think it would be way more effectful while still being very uplifting / clinton like.

I tried to make a version where I alternate between trump saying something "anti-women" and then blend in the female soldiers but unfortunately the source material has background music and so you can easily tell that it's cut together :(

Too late!
twit ter.com/VictorCarlyle/status/792123308342779904

Stop this shit, smearing Trump is not the idea here.

I get that, but it would make it appear more credible as most of her ads do it already anyway and I suspect womyn would in this case rather side with a sexist then someone who drafts them equally as men.

After all these freaks who tell you that gender is a social construct will use biological differences between gender as reasoning for why women should not be drafted but if they have to take two position at the same time they might encounter cognitive dissonance and lots of arguments and infighting…

I get that, but it would make it appear more credible as most of her ads do it already anyway and I suspect womyn would in this case rather side with a sexist then someone who drafts them equally as men.

After all these freaks who tell you that gender is a social construct will use biological differences between gender as reasoning for why women should not be drafted but if they have to take two position at the same time they might encounter cognitive dissonance and lots of arguments and infighting…

TOP KEK

Inb4 some (((journalist))) writes a story about this.

At this rate the retards will actually enlist, because some people here are going a better propaganda job, than her whole low-energy campaign.

my attempt… trying to go subtle

kek. I could live with that outcome.

I give it a second attempt. Does anyone know background music to use?

some twitter user please shoot this to RT. i think it will freak them out

Good WOMEN do nothing.

Also add the hashtags and the hillary campaign logo in the corner.

I gave it a go.

This is quite fun.

That's not the point, idiot, it's supposed to look like an actually hillary ad.

That's good.

spread it

My Attempt. Music isn't the best fit.

Very nice

I was going to complain about the white lettering on the white stripe background, but I like the Russian flag hints.

You realize that's an Israeli soldier and not an American soldier right?

It's great, Almost seems like an actual ad

Holy shit HOLY SHIT!! THE BITCH ACTUALLY TWEETED THAT!

Yeah but people on twitter won't

It's fake nigga

There goes my erection…

Pic related as pdf: my.mixtape.moe/gbyyid.pdf

Although, I might get rid of he head shaving part (it would need something similar to go in its place) because women in the military generally don't have shaved heads.

Just keep Goebbels them. Never forget the Floodcaust

Yea yea it doesn't look like it's from the sHillary campaign, but I just wanted to make it dank…

what the fuck is in her mouth

Barron is good with computers

They found out

archive.is/7isqt

We all knew it wasn't going to last long

Not so low-energy update…

Appreciate the font/color pallet OP, no twitter so feel free to post yourself

Better color

just keep going. People rarely check if something is true or not anyway.

also, this is technically true.

Back when I used Normie book I hated that page. He's pro isreal, anti european, pro christfag, and pro amerifat. He encouraged people to post anti european memes and he only runs the page for mon
ey.

Back when I used Normie book I hated that page. He's pro isreal, anti european, pro christfag, and pro amerifat. He encouraged people to post anti european memes and he only runs the page for mon
ey.

I should have read the thread first.

Holy fucking shit we can't get an op going for more than a few hours before we get cucked by some Hilldogbot…

This thing has been going on for nearly two days?

This is so horrible m8 sorry

What does it mean?

The sound is like listening to a rock album in reverse. Nice try satan.

Ok, rip the audio from Hillary and add it on between 0:11-0:14. Make sure and have the audio fade in and out because there's background music and we don't want it to be too abrupt.

Dood can you link the source material video, we can do better

Ok, rip the audio from Hillary and add it on between 0:11-0:14. Make sure and have the audio fade in and out because there's background music and we don't want it to be too abrupt.

Dood can you link the source material video, we can do better

Not a Hillary ad, but made a few changes to my dank meem…

Wikileaks also proved that the "-H" signature is a farce.

Wikileaks also proved that the "-H" signature is a farce.

WE WUZ DRILL SERGEANTS

You guys need to understand that it HAS to sound positive. The idea of drafting our daughters is upsetting and visceral enough to EVERYONE on the Left and Right that you don't need to make the ad a hitpiece against Hillary

You're doing great work. One nitpicky thing, though. At 0:48, it should be "cannot" instead of "can not."

1 i made

All variations of official font:

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Book.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-BookItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-SemiboldItalic.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf

archive.org's collection of hillary advertisements, if it's helpful to any anons: archive.org/details/HillaryForAmerica

Oops, meant to say at 0:19.

Also, at 0:34 it should be "front lines" or "front line" instead of "frontlines."

I especially like the "nuclear button" sound bite.

Press Generated by #DraftOurDaughters

rt .com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/
archive.fo/JFQIV

snopes .com/hillary-clinton-and-draftourdaughters/
archive.fo/Pw2J5

citizenslant .com/draftourdaughters-clinton-miss-point/
archive.fo/57f8v

infowars .com/draftourdaughters-pro-war-hillary-faces-backlash-over-female-draft/
archive.fo/BJhcJ

heatst .com/tech/who-created-behind-draftourdaughters-hashtag-campaign/
archive.fo/q1Jem

dailycaller .com/2016/10/28/draftourdaughters-is-the-perfect-hashtag-for-todays-military-social-engineering/
archive.fo/1ww4M

pjmedia .com/trending/2016/10/28/19-hilarious-hillary-clinton-draft-our-daughters-ads/
archive.fo/6Z1qk

knowyourmeme .com/memes/draftourdaughters
archive.fo/AMDqR

How can they fight their enemy when they know neither themselves nor the enemy?

Just be glad they're this stupid

This video has tricked quite a few people so far.

SPREAD IT!

It would be better w/o the "what difference does it make?" at the end.

Best video so far, by FAR.

This.

Just to be sure here.
This is an effort to make women loathe Hillary because being drafted sucks?

Because the "Irony" is starting to become so "Ironic" that it is starting to look quite sincere.

And what is it with likening any of this to Hitler.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
(Hitler on Women: youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o)

I could also swear that I've seen a picture with Hillary wearing a national socialist like armband.

Smells a bit too kosher for my taste.
Is this operation a slide operation?
There are more emails to dig through that are much more damaging to Hillary than "creating ironic positive drafting ads" for something that most women oppose anyway.

In other words, these positive ads will most likely make women want to get drafted because it makes it look awesome, whereas without it it's all murky and evil and war and shooting in their mind.

The worst things are often the unseen ones.

This smells like "skypes" and "googles" Mark ][

Women might even sign up for the military but they will never fight. If it somehow came down to that, they would get themselves pregnant and avoid the fight that way.
Either it causes women to not vote for hillary or it makes the zogbot army weaker, which would be usefull in the coming civil war.

Hillary Clinton Wants To Get More Women In The Military And It’s AWESOME
by Tyler Brandon

archive.is/1abQL

Even if he was trolling his own readers those pictures were seen by a few thousands.

LOL this is gold

I don't have time to watch the videos right now I'm leaving in 2 minutes but I think it would be a good idea to use the famous "We Came, We Saw, He Died! Hahaha hahaha!" Clinton clip somewhere in the ads

Top kek, you faggots made the headlines

rt.com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/

rt.com is aware of the memetic warfare twitter trend.
#4 on the America section.
archive.fo/PRfdk

Holla Forums is getting Rothschild's attention

Didn't finish my post sorry, but its hilarious that you guys are getting a news wing of an Elder of Zion with these ruses. Still though I wonder why they would report on this in the first place, and secondly I wonder if we can control this (((newsmedia dynamo))) to troll multiple parties.

It was a good thread m8, well done.

#Draftmywife'sson

Reddit spacing happened because you have to hit enter twice on reddit to get even a single line break. People were calling this out over a year ago as well. Though at this point we have so many stupid newfags and freech intentionally doing it to just derail that its a lost cause. Sage for offtopic.

Well, we're doing it now when it really matters. We've definitely come a long way.

How about simply not advocating for female draft, at all?

This whole movement is retarded, if you ask me, to the point where I don't think it's a Holla Forums creation.

Good thing no one asked you then.

You promote drafting on a level that is so ironic that it looks like an actual, appealing thing.
Even though women, as a grand majority, dislike this.
Even though Hillary has tons of shit that can be used against her.
Even though she will lose regardless of this.
You make drafting look appealing to an already suicidal female population.
Even though you could slay Hillary with emails alone.

You create things like

I won't deny that it's good to tie up some spinners on Hillarys side, but it's not that hard to disprove that it's her behind it.

This just potentially discredits legitimate shit flung against her.

I smell jewry here. It reeks of jew, and you smell like a good golem for buying into this.

WOMEN ARE OUR FRONT LINE PROTECTORS

#IMBEHINDTHEM

But it also ties up Holla Forumsacks who don't know any better and could spend their time digging through emails some more, of course, too.

Doesn't work like that, since Hillary actually DOES support the female draft.

You don't understand the female psyche if you don't understand that the draft is something they instinctively rebel against.

Nah, you're just a fucking retard. Its mean to look like Hillary's material so that undecided people don't dismiss it out of hand.
Which is when you hit them with the fact that she does actually support the legislation. It sticks in their head. Holla Forums wasn't fooled by anything, Holla Forums carried out a successful operation and since you didn't do anything to help you come after the fact like a little self-righteous piece of shit talking about how everyone is a fool but you.

In fact, thinking about it. The fact that the bait was took THIS easily makes it not unlikely that this is controlled by Hillary in some way.

A quick public statement like: I did not pay for or create these ads, and it's done.

Hillary supported a lot of shit and people still think Trumps pussy comments are worse.

Yeah, just like "Googles and Skypes", totally Holla Forumsacky and not at all stoogery.

Kill yourself. Or better yet make use of yourself and go dig on those emails. You come in here bitching about people having done something productive instead of what you want them to do instead of actually doing it yourself.

Nice try, you don't know if I have dug through emails or not.

Fact is, it's not unlikely that this is a setup along the lines of:
Et cetera.

I stand by my opinion that this is retarded.

I stand by my opinion that your opinion is retarded.
Well that's incredibly easy for you to prove. Go ahead and make a post in the wikileaks sticky with your ID in this one if you're claiming you've actually dug through it.

I'm not sure if that one was posted here

THIS. Otherwise, great fucking work user.

No, you prove that I haven't dug through them.
You made the claim that I have not to deflect from the issue.
The fact that you are only talking about me having or not having dug through emails and nothing else further solidifies this.

It is very likely that this is an operation to discredit incriminating evidence on the basis of blowing it up so "legitimately" even though it's a hoax, that it will be easy to dimiss other pieces of evidence despite their now mainstream acceptance, as well.

that's actually bretty good

Not how it works. Keep whining, everyone can see through your bullshit.

Goddamn, I didn't realize how much real Feminist Military bullshit there was out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8OxZOci5yc

Keep on deflecting, you claimed this out of the blue without a basis, you even outed yourself right now that you cannot prove a negative.

(Which is another indication that you're most likely not from here, but are most likely from a news style bullpen)

The fact that you are still focusing on a completely non related issue, also, continues to strenghten my position that you are infiltrators with an agenda.

It is very likely that this is an operation to discredit incriminating evidence on the basis of blowing it up so "legitimately" even though it's a hoax, that it will be easy to dimiss other pieces of evidence despite their now mainstream acceptance, as well.

To make myself clear.

Yet, you deflected from the start by dragging any digging into emails I have or have not done to detract from you.

You state that you cannot prove a negative, but your very first agument against me, to deflect, was stating me not having done anything, even though you have no proof of that.

I smell jewry, and the stench is only getting stronger.

Someone want to edit this down to a 2min or 1min version to make shareable on twatter?

This should either have the draftourdaughters hashtag or some reference to WW3

shit is real

I've been criticized that these are over the top

They are. Please don't use them. You're looking for shit that actually works on normalfags. Not shit that makes people roll their eyes and dismiss the whole thing as stupid bullshit.

Someone make a petition comparing if women would rather sign up for the draft or give up their right to vote. Make sure you use the articles with Hillary and the justice department agreeing would should sign up. This could be a turning point, if not interesting at least

Forget about the 18½ minute gap, let's worry about the combat gap.

#draftourdaughters

should say iron curtain in my opinion.

girls don't want to fight in a war dude. if they do, they're welcome to it.

This is possibly our most effective meme of the entire election.

Kek, that guy types exactly like a cuck I know. He's SO cucked I'm starting to wonder if he's not actually a fellow Holla Forumsack in way deeper cover than me.

this is the best anti-hillary attack this entire election.

The thing is, some stupid dykes are probably falling for this, and some cucks
But we have to make sure to always show the negatives with these, always, never just some cheeky jab, because some people are too retarded to understand

>rt .com/usa/364619-draftourdaughters-clinton-conscription-ads/
>archive.fo/JFQIV
lmao memetic warfare

born to cowardly sluts, sadly not much different to normal. plus side will be infertile women will be eliminated from the population.

White genes raised by a white slut and her beta boy, or a white single mother is the equivalent of letting your seed be handled by niggers.

Do you think all these nu-male failures and white kids asking for their own destruction are from healthy white families? I mean shit, if there are two parents involved, odds are they're boomers, or "late" parents.

Do you know what we should be memeing? Weiner said to a 15 year old girl (knowing she was 15): "I'd bust that tight little pussy so hard you'd be limping and leaking for a week." Now THAT is gold if we can tie it to Shillary. Will anger the feminists, it's just..they have no defense. We need a photo of Weinrer with that statement and the Clinton logo and push it non-stop. It will make them fucking crazy.
Look at this shit:Weiner issued a statement to the Dailymail.com apologizing for 'repeatedly demonstrate[ing] terrible judgment about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent.'
In one particularly lewd message, he told the teen: 'I would bust that tight p***y so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.'
THIs is the goldmine. Just that line, the picture of him, and a hilary logo. Tie him and creeping on a 15 year old girl to her. They'd be fucked if it got trending.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887790/Hillary-s-nightmare-scenario-Weiner-s-laptop-holds-650-000-emails-thousands-Clinton-s-private-server-search-WEEKS-Democrat-faces-ongoing-FBI-probe-s-elected.html

any takers with even decent shop skills that can do it? If there's a way I can do it myself online (no shekels for photoshop), will do it.

Just that picture with the line about "busting your tight pusst until you limp and leak" and then the hillary logo. Imagine if we could get that trending?

Posted already in another thread.

Maybe thats where the lulz is.