Is Brian Fagioli

attempting to ascend to Godhood and dethroning Stalman?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/13019177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no blasphemy please

(checked)
This

Is Fagioli even aware he gets posted here?

More importantly, is his wife aware her nudes were posted?

For serious?

Yep, NFSW: >>>Holla Forums7436804

Gonna browse it with a text only browser, but I bet that thread was loads of fun.

There's stuff about Fagioli on there, especially where he sings All-Star like a Fagioli.

Oh, god, now I'm hard.

Here's some stuff found on his twitter. Can't believe his wife puts up with him. If trips, she leaves him for me.

Trips are no big deal on a slow board like Holla Forums. But what I really hope is that Fagioli leaves her for me. I would ravage his corn hole.

It used to be faster.

Well, people on imageboards used to care about technology (and techloligy), but lately it seems imageboards are all about politics and talking shit about other sites without even raids going on. The internet has changed.

I've grown so tired of politics too on both sides of the issue. Political autism seems to be the new autism these days.

I think the problem is that tech autists like us seem to think a technical solution will always solve problems, and since most of the internet is normalfags now, they simply insert their irl politics into the internet. I don't think this trend is going to go in reverse anytime soon.

In a few years it might, my thinking is, people are throwing bigger and bigger tantrums and the extreme crazy voices on either side are getting louder and louder that at some point it'll have to break.

Tech can solve alot of issues, but it can't solve social issues. That has always been a personal thing and unless people want to mature, it's just not going to happen.

I hope you are right, but I suspect the worse, due to being a pessimist. I just wanted to shitpost about GNU/Linux and gpus. Do you remember IN elite? Whatever happened to autism like that?

I've been here in and out a lot over the last 2 years since it slowed down, so no I don't remember IN elite. What was it about?

Dude, IN elite was the resident autistic nvidyafag on /g/ back in 2009 or so. When fermi came out, they even wrote some fanfic for him titled "The Rise and Fall of Fermiville: in 3D."

warosu.org/g/thread/13019177

That would explain it, I didn't really post on 4chan at all, mostly avoided it because I was busier back in those days.

I used to be busy, until I started posting on imageboards and ruined my life jk

That's pretty funny. I vaguely remember nVidia had cards that caught fire sometime around then.

People realized that technology is shit and bought a kind of dystopia the cyberpunks were foreseeing.
People want to do manual labour and trades these days.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I slung the most licenses in the Fileforum software store, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret conferences with Microsoft, and I have over 300 confirmed articles. I am trained in technical journalism and I’m the top reporter in the entire Betanews lineup. You are nothing to me but just another chili dog. I will wipe you the fuck out with comments the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about my wife over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my wife's secret network of orbiters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ravioli, maggot. The ravioli that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can write anything, anytime, and I can suffocate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ass. Not only am I extensively trained in elevator combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Betanews and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” picture was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking mouse. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, bitch boy. I will shit fury all over you and you will eat all of it. You’re fucking cheesed, kiddo.

IS FAGIOLINUX THE RIGHT DISTRO FOR YOU

By Brian Fagioli

But can you survive a 100 floor elevator ride where the elevator stops at every floor but you can't get off until you reach your destination?

As long as I've got a few sandwiches at the ready.

Turkey sandwiches, from a questionable bodega?

>>>Holla Forums7436804

Fagioli your wife's a whoreioli

Is she ever.

Fagioli Fagioli, you wife wants me in her Ravioli

I don't question anything delicious.

Like my wife's pussy

I've seen the Holla Forums thread, I know you need a cockring to get it up. Don't lie.