OP: CUCK THE RECORD

It has come to my attention that we have a simple access point to royally fuck Madamcucks campaign up, by posing as Correct The Record or Hill shills directly and spamming known shills, donors and even media - we can create severe unease within the campaign - thinking they've been hacked by the Russians or something along those lines. Even if they catch on, they have no way of determining what email is real and which ones are faked by us.

We could pose as David Brock (dbrock @ mediamatters org) CTR's founder, and inform CNN that Hillary is doubling down on her stance to make it mandatory for women to enlist in the draft and training will begin in early February for all women in college. While they obviously will want to confirm it and won't run the story, they'll definitely have to double check every email that comes there way and thus slowing them down to a halt.

Worst comes to worst, they expose us and write how we were impersonating / ""hacked"" them (lol), either way they feed the troll and we recruit new shills who only seek attention and virtue signalling from neo-nazis.

Here are the 5 steps for a successful campaign.

Pick an email from the list below to pose as

Find an email on Wikileaks (or wherever) who you would like to contact

Find a email spoofer of your choice: emkei cz, anonymailer net, etc etc

Test run at fake mail generator before sending to ensure it works

Make a realistic paragraph about policy etc and run with it.

This is our last chance to put a real dent in the shill's campaign and take back both cuckchan and infinitychan from the shills. We should have done this a long time ago, but I was too busy being autistic with wikileaks. We need to be virtue signalled once more, send them pictures of Anime waifus and the like, "enrich" them in our culture and redpill them. Show what type of person they're campaigning for, redpill them if you have too. Make them second guess everything.

[email protected]/* */ org
[email protected]/* */ com
[email protected]/* */ gov
[email protected]/* */ house gov

Samuel Hyde
Leader of the (((alt right)))

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For my first attempt, I shall try to influence a reporter to run a fake news story about one of sHillary's policies -The right to abort babies on the 8th month through "non evasive surgery".

I'll keep you posted, working on sending 20 emails all at once to stir up confusion. Make it appear to be an email chain.

Should have done some of this then reported back to us. Now they have a point of origin.

I'm not sure that will ease their fears.

May Kek be with you brothers. Fight the good fight.

Oh, the whole point is from now on they won't be able to trust which emails they receive as authentic and which are by us. I just did a test email posing as David Brock requesting Watson to phone him as soon as possible, regarding a 'right wing hoax' which is 'serious this time'.

They won't be able to trust anything and they don't have time to switch 30 people over to a new email, let alone inform the media.

Thankyou Good Sir, may Kek give you many blessings to thou as well. My autism is in maximum overdrive today lmao. Must be Washington that gets me hard, this time of year.

you need to make sure the emails get through gmail. IF you are using public mailers chances are the smtps are going to be flagged

you need to make sure the emails get through gmail. IF you are using public mailers chances are the smtps are going to be flagged

Hi, CTR here, we will save your post for future reference if anything happens.

Hillary Clinton is good for Russia

Hi, CTR here, we will save your post for future reference if anything happens.

Hillary Clinton is good for Russia

"Ironic" shills hang just like actual shills.

What the fuck with Holla Forums recently, does it check for flood anymore?

I already thought of that, since the emails have already been added to the phonebook, it shouldn't be an issue since the last patch. Not sure though, not very tech savvy. the 'correctrecord org' ones work successfully though. Not sure about gmail, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm not sure if that's the case or if it's just a glitch, I've noticed a lot of doubling up of posts recently.

For my next attempt, I shall try to influence a reporter to run a fake news story about one of sHillary's policies -The right to abort babies on the 8th month through "non evasive surgery".

Also I think this thread is being slid, has anyone else given it a shot?

Internet went down, came back and shilled CNN, David Brock and Watson lmao

Yeah, that won't work, OP. What we need to do now is start doing our own private operations and then talk about them AFTER it's too late to do anything about it, like the user that sent all the Pepe pics with Biblical quotes through the mail.

Tell me that was intentional.

Ebin

Her face looks like a nuclear explosion.

possible meme?

the point is that they will have to double check everything, not that we will actually fool then.

unless they prove to be grossly incompetent, what would be the chances? :^)

Having internet connection issues, out of all the places you would think DC wouldn't be so cucked. About to send off 6 more emails, we won't know the results until we continue shilling.

In other words we don't stop until they publicly acknowledge that there is an issue.

bum p

HOLY SHIT, JASON CHAFFETZ TOOK THE BAIT, DAVID BROCK NOW IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL.

>twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776

Topkek, we're winning brothers. The fire rises!

I didn't actually think this would work, but take one of the CTR emails and then contact the media in a pseudo threatening manner that they would lose their job if they didn't remove a story etc and watch them take the b8.

Godspeed. Turn the weapons of corruption against them. Meme them into oblivion. Also try to disrupt their media commands as far as possible.

This is draft -
"
Have you seen the polling numbers coming out of Pennsylvania and Florida? They're horrendous! We have to do something! Your campaign is in absolute freefall, people are beginning to wake up to HRCs nonsense and vacillation on issues. I'm not sure what you guys have planned but I think something along this is in order:
(1) Full admission of guilt in EVERYTHING - ALL her crimes and scandals going back to when she was on Watergate. This servers two purposes: (1a) it bolsters her image and makes people sympathetic to her as a "grandmother" (1b) it bolsters her trustworthyness rating.
For (1) to be credible she HAS to admit FULL responsiblity about everything and in detail, preferably on a channel like Alex Jones' Infowars, PJW Youtube Channel, Mark Dices Youtube Channel, some media source that is independent and credible. REMEMBER: SHE HAS TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL OF HER CRIMES AND IT HAS TO BE IN DETAIL. People won't fall for another "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see that this was wrong, who knows the laws these days anyway tee hee" statement or an "I take full responsibility but it was just an accident" (after her seemingly millions of accidents).
(2) Bring out Tim Kaine as much as possible
(2) is important because Tim has vitality and drive, both things HRC lacks. Tim is intelligent and well spoken, he should appear much more on news channels, but like point (1) if he is going to show up on news channels it should be on Alex Jones infowars, PJW Youtube Channel, Mark Dices Youtube Channel or some other similar channel that is INDEPENDENT and CONSIDERED TRUSTWORTHY & UNBIASED. People wont care if Tim shows up on CNN or some other mouthpiece cable "news" channel because they know in the back of their minds that its all nonsense. The only reason people turn on cable "news" anymore is because of habit, they don't know where else to get their news from despite knowing in the back of their mind that CNN, MSNBC, FOX, all of them are extremely biased - everyone knows at this point because of Wikileaks.
(3) Figure out some way to get HRC out of the limelight even more than now. Either she can hold a real press conference and give a real speech at a rally (not word salad) or she can't do anything at all. I think it would make HRC appear very credible if she showed up on foot in some sort of community like Baltimore MD (W Mulberry St/Freemont Ave), Houston TX (Scott ST/Wilmington ST), Camden NJ (Ferry Ave/S 8th ST) - ANYWHERE there is a minority, a large young single male pop, and heavy violent crime - this will make HRC seem much more in touch with the people at the lowest rungs. While she is in these spots she should talk about how she will use the Federal Govts resources to lift these people out of poverty. She should make sure to get on a first name basis with the people there, perhaps spend time in their house if she is invited in. A fantastic idea would be to hold a street corner bbq with watermelon slices, grape juice, and ribs. Again, like (1) and (2) we WANT TO BOLSTER HRCs CREDIBILITY, in order to do this an event or outing like this should be streamed through something like Periscope and an UNCUT version should be uploaded to youtube, people are sick of 5-20second "gotcha" clips - THEY WANT THE AUTHENTIC HRC.

I really hope you guys can pull it together for this last stretch, if you plan on doing any of these 3 recommended options make sure you dont deviate from plan - HRC MUST be on a CREDIBLE & INDEPENDENT news forum (not TYT or trash like that) and she MUST BE AUTHENTIC & UNCUT - people want the real thing, not what a focus group thinks the real HRC is.

All the best
Adrienne Elrod

PS - Having a dinner get together with some friends and grove attendees sometime soon, shoot me a text after the election is over and I'll let you in on some more of the details.
"
What do you good goys think?

Oh shit that's legit, I thought you just copied and pasted it off wikileaks. If you don't send it, let me know, because I will.

Thanks squad, Praise Kek!

Im planning on using it, just want some feedback on it. Im sending out pretty long and detailed emails from various people recommending actual/semi news channels with hosts that will actually nail HRC to her crimes if she comes on like Dice or Jones. Hope she takes the bait, Jones would fucking cream his pants if she came on his show, it would be incredible

Nice! That would be hillarious, I wonder if they will take the bait

You can use same basic template, only difficult problem about it is coming up with the length. Other than that recommend they put her in potentially extremely compromising positions in which she could be easily unmasked and recommend they live stream it to some platform because "thats what the millenials are into" or some trash like that. More than anything we want to expose her for what she is as quickly as possible, only way to do this is via getting and kaine as much exposure as possible and having it as uncut as possible. There are shitloads of trumpkins who would probably be in her vicinity who would very well film it and question her on shit and shell do her standard "oh you know kids these days" or some bullshit like that with that maddening shit eating grin she always fucking has.
Cant wait to see this bitch in prison serving proper time for her crimes

Can't believe Jason took the bait lmao

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776

btw forgot to add, if you send emails via user email websites idk if they hold onto your IP/MAC, you might to VPN, Im PIA

is this legit from us?

btw forgot to add, if you send emails via user email websites idk if they hold onto your IP/MAC, you might to VPN, Im PIA

is this legit from us?

I intend to now, first I'm going to start writing up new emails as Brock making indirect threats to media staff that they'll lose their jobs if they even mention wikileaks lol

LOL

I sent this to several one of his colleagues, saying that the new FBI investigation was a hoax before they knew about it. He must of got a hold of it somehow. He came crawling back to us.

The email spoofers hold onto your IP but they can't get hold of it unless they found out who has been spoofing their emails - which is near impossible. I would use some form of proxy just in case, just ensure it works via fake mail generator first.

hahahahha holy shit

Yeah ikr, they take the b8 everytime

The media is in full damage control now, topkek

Does anyone have a smartphone? I wanted to sign David Brock up to Grindr (yes, he's gay) but it requires a phone.

Is it Samuel or Salmon?
I've seen both.

It's time fags, I've done it. Keep tabs on CNN's twitter account and CNN itself. I'd give it roughly mid day Washington time, you're not going to want to miss this.

Screencap this post. It's about to unleash a whole lot of happenings.

PRAISE KEK.

Ok, whatever you say CTR

Nothing but shills ITT with reddit spacing. Sure, great idea, spam fake emails so that every journalist can claim that the real HRC emails are fake, with proof provided by you.
This is a perfect way for the MSM to dismiss every new email development

>edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/opinions/fbi-director-comey-should-resign-opinion-callan/
David Brock and CTR are the ones who are writing the news stories.. I sent this story into them, and they published it 2 hours later..

Nice deflection cuck, you're a true CTR shill aren't you fag?

CTR SHILLS BTFO, FBI IS GOING TO START INDICTING THEM SOON. WATCH. THIS. THREAD.

Go back to cuckchan, googaboo.