I had to wipe wincucks and move to loonux

I had to wipe wincucks and move to loonux.

ITT: Redpill photo/meme dump

I'll dump some nigger crime.

Dump all the nigger crime you want, CTR. You're still sliding legitimate threads.

Aren't the most important threads stickied?

Doesn't matter. This thread is fucking shit and you know it.

How is dumping nigger crime and other redpill material a shit thread? You're starting to sound like the shill.

Because you're preaching to the choir
… Said the shill.

There are still lurkers and possibly bluepilled goyim on the board, you fuckwit.

No probably thinks it us and ctr shills like itself.

Drop it in MEGA or fuck off slidenigger.

SAge for slide thread.

What MEGA? You damn autist. Holla Forums isn't restricted to Trump related matieral. Some of us are outside of the US.

Sage for proving that I only want to bump this thread with photos, not replying to CTR cunts like you.

W E W
E
W

Didn't I just sage for my own reply? You fucking idiot.

We are not allowed to post dumps on Holla Forums anymore? Or is Holla Forums strictly Trump related now? Jesus.

Posting more but with sage since the autists think I'm sliding.

These kinds of threads (lets rage over nigger crime) have been a staple of automated sliding/dilution for a long time now. It's 4kike tier stuff.

It's not bad necessarily unless it gets out of control and the catalog fills with stuff like it. We're all aware of black on white crime

I'm all out. If anyone can post more, I'd appreciate it.

Sage for the paranoid autists.

If you read the thread properly, you would know that I want any photos that can serve as redpill material.

And what fucking material are you presenting.
THREADS ARE FOR DEBATING, NOT IMAGE DUMPS

Dumping right before lunch in Tel Aviv?

You've heard it here folks, Holla Forums cannot be used for memes or redpilled material.

And webm threads? You idiot.