JEWS 'BLAMED FOR HOLOCAUST' At House of Lords Event

archive.fo/mfo8i

The session marked the launch of the Balfour Apology Campaign ahead of the Balfour Declaration centenary. The 1917 declaration pledged British support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine.
A spokesperson for the Israeli embassy said the gathering “gave voice to racist tropes against Jews and Israelis alike.”

Other urls found in this thread:

trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm
archive.fo/z1EaY
twitter.com/yiftahc/status/791298523681656832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The next step is to get them to admit that it never happened. Maybe we're on the way.

We are winning, Holla Forums

Literally everything bad that has happened to Jews throughout history is the fault of Jews themselves. Moses agreed. Don't bother him about it.

As much as I am glad to hear this, this is also coming from the UK.
Well Brexit happening is a turning point, they are still dealing with there "everything racist" programing the zogs themselves programed them to perceive. Seems this is just the natural course that "programing" is going, same with the BLdM in kikeland.
Tl;Dr: This may be a milestone on the path too, but its not yet a solid turning point.
I am not a bongistanian

If it happens at all.

Jews have been meming their own demise for centuries. It's as if they secretly crave destruction.

Eventually it will come. The level of memetic resonance they have created means it is certain to manifest eventually.

That's a smaller leap to make than what OP's article claims happened. Jail time might be the only thing stopping them but eventually they won't have anymore fucks to give and Britain will finally uncuck themselves.

They do, jews are completely obsessed with making their own prophecies fulfilled at any cost. And who is the one that gets fucked at the end of the desert trilogy?

Well you reap what you sow,(((they))) bring muslims to europe and the british politicians are just pandering to their new muhammad friends for votes so no surprises expect this to see a lot in the future.

The British doing something un-kiked?

This would almost be unbelievable if the reasons weren't leftist "muh Palestine" bullshit

To quote Harry S Truman.

"They [Jews] brought it upon themselves [upon hearing about the Reich's wrath on them]"

And

The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes.

Look at the Congress[ional] attitude on D[isplaced] P[ersons]-and they all come from D[isplaced] P[erson]s.

trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm

checked brother. shadilay

so many fine repeating digits in this thread

(polite sage for kekpost doublepost)

no. The jews can not meme. It is physically impossible for them to meme. That is why we are destroying them and they are fucking helpless.

Shadilay indeed. Checked.

Except for the last one, right? You know, the one where internet allows all of the goyim all over the world to communicate with each other directly and they all find one thing they can agree on? Yeah, I don't think that revolution is going to be as easy to subvert.

The forced meme is the mo of the jew

obligatory jubilee post

They stole their memes, like the star, from other cultures. Jews can only steal and subvert.

So when is the Shitmeta supposed to end, anyway? Because I thought the time had passed.

So the Jewish century has almost come to a close. That will mean another 1000 years of Jews being ruthlessly persecuted. What wonderful news.

Oy vey, how dare they.

a normal one is one year

this is a jubilee, a double, ends september 2017

i was researching year of phoenix
found this from history, just days before the last year of fire rooster started (1957) the kikes ran from a fight with egypt.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1957

House of Lords confirmed for filthy antisemantics. They should disband it; so-called "Lords" have no place in a modern democracy like Britain :^)

WEEEEEW LAD

Britbongs need to do everything they can to associate Soros with being a Jew who sold out his own kind, get Jews to eat each other alive.

Unfortunately, we are not. These comments were made by like liberals who who hate Israel because "muh palestine". Remember, the enemy of our enemy is not our friend.

This is amazing
Even though the only reason they brought it up is because "zionists aren't the real jews"

Words to live by.

You could see two kikes fighting one another, but if you had "meta reality vision" goggles, then you would see them standing on a white mans corpse.

No people who take cock up their ass that much values their own lives.

they are cursed to this rock by God for betrayal.

They want off, but can't do it until the whole world is destroyed.

But can they be used without being an ally?

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but can make a useful idiot.

If I may? They lied. And lied hard. But they lied about their persecution.
In turn this long scale lying has created a situation that ensures their destruction.

They won't be listened to, either, if they are persecuted again.

People will grow sick of the whining. I vote that this meme magic be directed toward such a thing.

The Six Bazillion meme was around for quite a while.

Did they replace "jews" by "D[isplaced] P[erson]s" every time ? I can't read Truman's writing.

the holocaust never happened, but it will.

like they boy who cried wolf, or in this case the jew who cried goy.

Jesus Christ, that image is fucking idiotic.

And bam, you explain the jewish faggots pretending to be friends with Nazis.

So the one in 2015 was the refugee crisis+all the terrorist attacks in Europe?

This has been a fun week.

archive.fo/z1EaY
twitter.com/yiftahc/status/791298523681656832
Replies are all people looking for names, looks like some bad goys are going to be punished.

A E S T H E T I C

more like house of shitlords, amirite?

There were a lot of DPs at the end of World War II, members of all the ethnic groups Truman wrote about had either fled or been driven from their homes in the carnage. Truman was observing that the Jews didn't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves, i.e. the Jews didn't care if the Greeks, Latvians, etc., were homeless and starving and dying of cholera as long as Jews got special treatment from the Allies and recognition as the ultimate victims. He was also commenting that a lot of the commentary from Congress on the plight of Europe's Jews came from other Jews.

I think Truman was right? How many people today think that the Jews were the only people who suffered during a war that killed 100 million people all over the world?

No one calls these kikes out for not being a fucking race.
I hate that every time it happens

Welcome newfag, enjoy your stay