What Fresh Cancer Is This?

She's back. Chelsea Von Shekelsberg is trying to fund another piece of cancer on kickstarter. I thought we'd take a break from all the election stress and have a good laugh.

archive.is/ZTjRP

What's wrong with the world today?

WARNING: Do not interact with her. That's exactly what this ravenous cunt wants. Just observe & laugh

btw if you guys want some nostalgia feels. Anons are getting banned and their threads deleted on 4chan for mentioning this. Not sure why, but it's just like the good ole days!

Dunno whats funny about the fact this sjw cunt is getting 31k+ for free

what the fug did i look at??

pick one.

Jesus Christ. That was unfunny, uninteresting and so pathetically goon try hard. It was like I visited "Something Awful: The Kickstarter."

Pure cancer m8.

Thanks for the cancer OP, really needed that.

You already made this thread

she's on our side

This reminds me of those kikebook memes about gangster Popeye and Korn
Pure cancer.

SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD
SHILL THREAD

He's a shill. He made the exact same posts on the Holla Forums thread for this bitch, which has the same exact OP.

I don't think he wants us to support her, but rather, laugh at her stupid attempts. Then again, the cow has made over 32k from this, so what the fuck.

Is this code for people she blew?

Has she not died of AIDS yet?

It's not like we deal with people who make a living off of false flagging.

we're dealing with*

I pity the cat. Imagine having to live with this crazy cunt everyday.

I agree, let them swim in their own shit.
We've got bigger fish to fry right now.
SAGE

God DAMN how do I hate Goon humor.

I don't know how I can be more clear I don't want you interacting with her. Holla Forums and Holla Forums became what they were because of her. Who else would get a kick out of this, retard? /asmr/? /newsplus/?

I'm going to go out a limb here and guess she's trying to stir up controversy to get patreon shekels from beta nu-male white knights again. While also possibly getting kikestarter shekels.

*became what they were on here.

100% certified kosher.

I completely forgot she existed. "Fresh" is the last word I'd use to describe her.

2 years after the fact. 4chan and Holla Forums are the exact same thing. Pretty funny when you think about it.

Take your eceleb cancer to reddit, faggot

No.

Kill yourself

She's like a female version of golden one.

THANKS MODS. Not in the mood for Holla Forums shit right now.