Youtube Heroes in full gear

YOUTUBE'S NEW CENSORING POLICIES ARE FULLY ENGAGED

looks like a lot of Black Pigeon Speaks has been demonized. Any mention of white genocide, the jews or corruption will be harshly dealt with

also it sounds like he wants to kill himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6jEPTowwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/user/RafaVideoart/
webtorrent.io/
torrentfreak.com/web2web-serverless-websites-powered-by-torrents-bitcoin-161008/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, yeah. There's going to be a huge crackdown after the election on all social media sites. Even if Trump wins, they're going to double down and ban all "hate speech."

we all know it only gets worse before it gets better. its going to take them all hanging from a noose before we see our freedoms restored. And so be it.

Black pigeon doesn't even mention the jews, does he? From the few I saw, it seemed he tried to avoid thing he knew would get him instantly banned.

He deserves this for his cowardice then.

Oy vey, don't you know dis business? I can't make shekels if you're naming me goy. There are more anti semites dan ever because of you're videos, be grateful we still allow you ta upload.

REMEMBER YOU DONT OWN NOTHIN GOY

Those supreme court justices should of been hanged

We should all enroll in this program

demonetized…

wew

The mask has slipped and they're now calling it 'hate speech'. Lemme find a video that it happened to.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6jEPTowwQ
They're not even pretending any more. Honestly, I prefer it that way.

OH FUCK, they even got With Open Gates!

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Fucks sakes, we need a replacement yesterday.

Even if Trump becomes the president, things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. Remember, it's not the US government that pulls this shit, but private entities. They're the same people who buy US politicians and coerce them to fuck over the citizenry. They've chosen their side in a culture war, and they'll pay the price, in time.

It gets easier when you have someone based in power.

inb4 deleted by a Youtube Hero for ungood bellyfeels.

How about vid . me or dailymotion?

Don't get me wrong, god-emperor Trump will fuck them up in the long run, but they've been accelerating like crazy over the past two years. Things will get even worse in the first few years of a Trump presidency, which is why the mid-terms will be a fucking massacre and he'll likely get reelected. The only thing stopping that is the DNC wising up and putting forwards a populist left-wing candidate, who'll either fuck up or destroy their party. Either way, we're looking at the end of an era, for better or worse.

vid.me is apparently run by a Clinton supporter, though I haven't verified that claim.

THANKS FOR CHALLENGING THESE BULLSHIT HATESPEECH LAWS EUROFAGS AND BONGS, NOW BURGERS WILL HAVE TO CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT OR START BEING JAILED FOR THE HOLOHOAX LIE TOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously though europoors, why didn't you fight these laws in court ffs? If TTP/TTIP gets enacted the entire world is done for, holohoax laws will be ushered in within a matter of weeks.

this

This will open up for a pro-white tube, if we manage to get Jewtube to shoah everything funny.

They might also be sued.

I do it for free faggot.

Also, go to Vimeo or Daily Motion. Bare Minimum mirror your channel on another platform.

Yeah goys it's all your fault, us master racers had no control over it and have no control over it on our country, the burden is all on your shoulders and you should be ashamed.

These are the faggots who took it down - youtube.com/user/RafaVideoart/

IPFS video (and other files) index site when

Considering we know who/what the advertisers are, I think they are not lying.

It's like USA/USSR didn't conquer the continent.

Wew laddie.
Youtube's owned by Google and Google is a CIA front. The US economy is by this point centrally planned by the Central Bank.
There are no "private entities" in the media business, even those that seem independent. It's the ZOG cabal in control of that.

And who the fuck do you think is in control of EU and the ECB. US ZOG kikes. The rot is coming from your country.

just means they are losing and they know it bwuhahahahaaa!!! fk you juden!!!

Guess what, the USA is the enforcement agent for the domination over Europe by the kikes.

Reminder that Trump is going to make it easier to sue the (((Media))). If they crack down, they're just going to accelerate their downfall.

No they will backtrack and start kissing his ass in some subtle way claiming they always supported other people's opinion not to lose customers like the filthy rats they are.

Maybe something using WebTorrent?
webtorrent.io/
It doesn't require you to install anything, so normalfags can use it. Someone already made a Zeronet-equivalent with it:
torrentfreak.com/web2web-serverless-websites-powered-by-torrents-bitcoin-161008/

YouTube "An Heroes"? That sounds about right

its their website, they can put on / take off whatever they want.
Rebellion comes by migrating to another video site.

Why you make me cry so early in the morning, user. beautiful. Thank you.

Where will all the normalfags go to now?

Where will all the normalfags go to now?

well your american culture is forced upon through your ngos and other social agencies throughout the world so you can't blame them much.See how we went full retard after you elected your nigger president and his backer soros started moving in.

What kind of video was it ?

Please just have all fucking yech companies moved OUT of Sam Francisco and the issue is solved. It's the new soddam and gemora.

We have IDs on pol, there is zero reason beyond attention seeking to use a tripcode.

Just move all fucking tech companies OUT of San Fransico. It's the new soddam and gemora

San Francisco is shit. Just move all tech companies Out of it.

WTF

oh, it's like calling CIA and asking them…

Go to their accounts and see for yourself.

cute (grill?) there

rei

That's a dude.

At least interwebs have made me very cautious then…

Some youtubers are talking about Minds as an alternative.

Will they shut down Alerta Judiada? Then its war!

'i was banned from youtube'
'watch this banned video'

should we bother with a spin?

Sounds like they want to become irrelevant.

I don't think it would be far fetched for Trump to make his own social media platform. Also Trump is going to sue the hell out of them for their endless campaign of slander and lies.

I just watched that ~50 times on repeat because it's so fucking satisfying. Thanks user.

I wonder (((who))) started this forced meme. She is clearly a grill. also auska is best grill

dont fall for the d&c faggots

Good, time to rise Beyond ABC (alphabet agency)'s YT and get online with some better armaments.
fuck them, they eat shit and they like it, even after telling them it is shit, they'd rather take another bite of the shit sandwich.
fuck your laws, they've been pushing you around for too long without accountablity

enjoy wanking ((((her)))) penis

Somewhat. This video, which has since been removed from his channel, exposes how the "rebels" in Syria were aided by the Obama administration for the benefit of Israel.

When boys have anal orgasms it often sounds like YES!

Should we make a list of the most suitable search engines, video platforms and email service providers with no connection to google? I would, but I don't really know how to do that kind of research.

Wewie, good, fuck him and all the faggots who watch his retarded faggotry.

Not Trump you dumb fuck. The social media sites. They are all owned by jews.

You make that sound like a bad thing OP

Sperg out more, faggot

Kill yourself kike

Couple that with Hydrus Network and you get ==DECENTRALIZED RIGHT WING MEME SQUADS==

vid.me and minds.com seem like good alternatives.

If you want me to donate to your Patreon you are going to have to be a little nicer then that.

hyper-spergs are so jealous. Black Pigeon Speaks is a valuable channel to have around, and he's achieved a lot for just some guy making YouTube essays on his own. Meanwhile you post smug anime girls to defame anyone who doesn't get themselves instantly banned from every platform for going full 1488 JQ. Fuck you.

Was able to upload a pro-Trump video to vid.me that youtube keeps banning.

you smell

Eat shit faggots.

Your cuckoldry is only good for stymieing the actual truth.

The 3dpd is named Alexandra Gaier, she's a slavshit if I remember right.

haha you serious OP? That's the Black Pigeon guys account? Wow. He was very even keel. That must be what the Jew fears. That and production value in a video hahaha.

Well it's only going to get worse, so one of you youngens needs to come up with a tech alternative.

I will kill everyone you ever talked to

Praise kek

THEY STARTED DELETING MOONMAN TRACKS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wtf I liked like 4 tracks yesterday and two of them are already deleted, I think it was eclipse and BLDM 2

I never would even imagined

His channel is great for red piling normies. Someone has to do it, and he does it well.

TRIPLE K THAT'S WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH
WHITE MIGHT IS NOT A GREAT MYTH

We're still far away from shit like that to be fully operational, durable, performant and anonymous. There are other projects who will eventually change the power balance. They're going into deeper OSI layers, so kikes won't be able to censor without turning off the internet as a whole.

Right now, everything which operates on abstract network layers (like IPFS, ZeroNet, Tor, I2p etc.) can be rekt.

Patience user, we're closing in.