Trump dump

We haven't had one of these threads in a while. Post any Trump memes you have. Trump as God Emperor, Trump A E S T H E T I C, Trump growing stronger, whatever you got.

I heard you guys liked high-energy threads.

Not a meme per se, but tons of meme potential here.

Hmm, vid seems to have shat the bed. Here's the original

I've been seeing this being posted by my libtard friends on facebook lately. Anyone here ever try to fact check it? I did some googling and all I can find is just people reposting this image or parroting what it says. No facts to back it up.

I'm guessing this was just pulled out of someones ass and just repeated over and over again.

Anyone have the He-man Trump?

Can someone with more skill fix this? Its OC but i suck shit at image manipulation.

1/?

2/?

3/?

High energy memetic channeling
3/?

What is the definition of "crooked"? The fact that that isn't even defined means this is bullshit from the get-go.

Yeah, because when they issued a subpoena to secure the evidence, the evidence magically disappears. She's so fucking corrupt.

Bumping for more content.

Bump.

This one always cheers me up
pic unrelated

Why fucking live

Why fucking live

(czeched)

Anytime someone says "We haven't had one of these in a while". It is a slide thread and created a shill / subversive degenerate. Let threads like these die. They will keep bumping them for weeks while current threads get pushed down. Its a form of camouflage for sliding.

Shit I didn't know.

Trump having sex with Hillary Clinton instead of his wife?

Rape, banging, etc.

Trump would not put his dick anywhere near Illary Clinton.

nice to see my oc still in circulation.
you forgot to post the better version though.

Posting a lot of Trump memes (and any other meme in fact) at once is just like printing money out of thin air.

If there is too much supply of them, freely available galleries and such then the posting of these memes will not become novelty or interesting… which kills the meme.

The only thing that keeps the meme afloat is the "theres that rare one pic I saw couple of times, its soo good… I NEED IT".
The barrier between immediate access of lurkers to memes and freedom of novelty for OC makers to use their OC memes to indicate really important moments is what makes memes s really tempting thing.

Just like that candy you liked as a child. You once had so much money that you bought too much of that candy and became desentisized.

Or simply put,
LURK MORE FAGGET

bet he saw she had a teleprompter app on a tablet

Apparently this video kept getting removed for copyright, and I discovered it only after I heard them brag about how good they were at removing it.

(((Streisand))) Effect at its finest.

Here's Trump getting Stone Cold stunnered