CIVIL WAR THREAD: PRAISE KEK

Who's going to fire the first shots!? Holy fuck.

This is now time for strategic and brutal combat, everybody on the lookout. Your life is now at risk, there is no one to protect you but yourself now, prepare to arm yourself with the biggest, baddest weapons and put on your protective gear.

It is time to fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=3&sts=17098&utcoffset=-300&v=1sdkNkETLK4&layout=tablet&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=l7KueopKcHs
youtu.be/1sdkNkETLK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also this epic get

Yes, user. This is the beginning of a new era.

What was the 7777777 get, btw?

Wasn't it 'h'?

It is H.

/h/ tbh

Fucking liar.

Here you go. Its not an edit. We civil war nao

SWEET JESUS THOSE DIGITS
PRAISE KEK IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

O Kek, give the new fuhrer four years time.

Post your civil war images boys!

m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=3&sts=17098&utcoffset=-300&v=1sdkNkETLK4&layout=tablet&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1

wouldnt let me embed

The 8 million have given us their blessing

My body is ready

PRAISE KEK!

Death To Our Enemies!

KEK deems your post blasphemy.

oops

No shit shit it won't embed, wtf did you do to that poor url user?
youtu.be/1sdkNkETLK4

Post patriotic music for the happening!

I honestly have no idea

WEW!

Is Holla Forums having a civil war with TRS?

Never were really allies in the true sense, so we couldn't have a civil war with those power tripping faggots

They got caught trying to shill/manipulate us.

good goy

Yes goyim, shitpost online for the next decade, by then it'll be too late

Stop larping faggot, the kikes won't risk a civil war. They'd rather let Trump win and try again next term like they always do, or you think this is the first time control of america has switched hands?

What did I just watch?

There is no place in this civilization for me to grow old at the rate it's going. You've destroyed my hope of having a future in the nation of my forefather. I was not an "ebil racist" 8 years ago.

You created me. I just simply opened my ears and listened to people like William Pierce, George Rockwell, Hitler, Codreanu, Mussolini, Franco too late.

But remember. I am one of many. My odds of becoming what I am now were astronomically small. Imagine the others.

You brought this on yourself. All it'll take is the first one firing the first shot and calling for the removal of traitors. Be it a frenchmen, a german, a russian, or an american who signals the beginning, we will end it.

There's a reason you fear us, because we've nearly destroyed you and your schemes once. Now we're smarter, experienced, and tempered. You have grown weak and complacent.

They'd let Trump win, then JFK him. That leaves their favorite goy Pence in charge

(((They))) have been trying to incite violence on here for a while with about zero subtlety - trying to get someone to go out and start shooting randomly. So far it hasn't worked, although it has made me think quite a bit exactly who will fire the first shot, and I've come to the conclusion it will likely be the government.

Assuming a Hillary stolen "win", IMO I think insurgents will enter a Bundy-like standoff by occupying and protesting at first. Difference is I think you'll see it done on a much larger scale. Multiple locations simultaneously. The whole thing will turn into a game of chicken - someone will either have to capitulate, or they'll have to start using force. Burn down buildings Garner / WACO style, or try to wait it out to starve folks inside and grab the ringleaders.

If it doesn't go that way, it'll happen IRA-style with the launch of official paramilitaries which people will flock to in droves. These may or may not have splinter groups involved that might perform disruption: material or ideological, either way. Could be a low-level conflict for a long time rather than just an official "war."

Arguably we already have low level conflict - just doesn't get reported.

I notice FBI spooks say this; yet they never answer me when I ask for them to show me examples of muh white rayciss who shot up a bunch of niggers or subhumans at the behedst of the FBI. I'll give you a hint;' they set them up then arrest them long before they even carry out such acts. They don't let random goys do false flags, that's MKultra projects and actual CIA shills doing it. So you're going to have to tell me exactly how it's in the kikes interests if white people actually started hanging niggers in the streets.

Was it "H." or just "H" without a period?

h

I believe DOTR isn't something that happens overnight, it takes years to start it. There may be some actual autists in here that will go someday just shooting niggers, and I wish them good luck,l but the rest will not be swayed so easily. It will take months, years of famine and poverty or a civil war, or FEMA, or something, to get the people out of their comfy couches. Then They'll see the real world, niggers rioting, and when the TV-pretty vision of a black man is replaced by this violent ape, they will revolt. In such a case, civil unrest is our ally.