MEMES OFFICIALLY MORE POPULAR THAN JESUS

EPIC NEWS FAM

Our meme magick becomes more powerfull every day!

We must meme harder friends, for trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hCy3C
youtu.be/A1Gq8tIV1co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

christcucks btfo

Noice.
PRAISE KEK

Yahweh BTFO

jokes on you, jesus was already a meme

SHADILAY FRIEND
PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Hell is forever!

Kek is Yahweh, ya dumdums, he was the Lord of Darkness who created the light, just as Yahweh created Lucifer the lightbringer.

CURRENT YEAR INTENSIFIES

can you retards not tell when you're being played?

Can someone shop Bill Clintons head in this video please. And his black sons? Also if the audio of Hillary saying nigger ever drops, put that in place of your word ninja at the end.

it all makes sense now

Think we give a fuck at this point, schlomo? We're breaking the conditioning and there is nothing you can do about it.

Meme's are saving America. Christians are too busy making every American redblooded male a non-violence promoting pussy.

Christians generally don't know how to use computers because they are elderly, low IQ, and/or from an undesirable race.

YHWH a Jewish egregore. Kek doesn't care about anything except creating more memes, YHWH is a parasitic entity created by Jews to bring about some Jewish dystopia.

In my book, worshiping in a Middle Eastern religion is one of the things that sends you to hell.

Polytheism is spiritual nationalism.
Monotheism is spiritual globalism.

MEMES FOR THE 8MILL GET

November 9
DOTR

The map is sort of compelling.

www.google .com/trends/explore?date=today%2012-m&q=jesus,pepe,Kek

False.

The first peoples to worship a single deity over any period of time were the Aryans. Jews co-opted the Aryn faith, created Judaism, and turned the one Good God into Yahweh: Man of War (Exodus 15:3)

Aryans are waking up and we are taking back our God, our spirituality and our Nations.

WEWEWEWEW

Trump for Prez!

I hope you realize kek means cake in turkish.

TRUMP WILL WIN
EU WILL DISSOLVE
TRUDEAU WILL BE CUCKED
GERMANY & SWEDEN WILL UNCUCK
2017 FIRE COCK WILL BE BEST YEAR
SHADILAY

the royal family is jewish and worships Satan and is hand in hand with the Rothschilds.

Trump! Wins!

please be a good meme

8 is the number of power

8+8 = 16
1+6 = 7

Kek wills it.

Except Yahweh abandoned the kikes when they killed Christ, the jews have been with Lucifer since, and in fact were always with him as the story of Solomon, the hero of the Jew and Freemason, tells

ebin

Wew lads.

If Christianity as a whole has shown some strength in the past few decades, most people wouldn't have abandoned it.

Don't even start with your christcuck mental gymnastics.

It also means lol in orcish

yes, i know about the WoW shit

except the jews have worshiped Satan forever, have they not? Did Christ himself not call them out?

Remember to practice spiritual nationalism and deport Yaweh.

Reminder the Jewish Khazars steal religions and identities, they are the faceless men, they are the "Crisis actors". They create reality and they hate Christ

It is more than strength (though I agree) it is the inability to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM DOMESTIC ENEMIES.

The black brigade in 1776 promoted revolution and preachers and congregations actively promoted tar and feathering (torture and killing) corrupt government officials.

Instead they have always been more focused on making sure white men don't get aroused and fuck sexy white women.

Masonry cut and dry

That looks like an extremely small planet, user…

It's just Mecca bruh

Look at your picture from the thumbnail.

look at the design of all these pictures, the supposed Muslims have their holy site designed like the symbol of an Ancient Egyptian God

feels good man

They literally memed Kek into the new Aryan Messiah.

Meme Magic is REAL.

archive.is/hCy3C

There's not even a hint of resemblance.

It's like magic.

reminder sviatoslav crushed the khazar empire that is why they hate slavs

This is a blessed number which must be checked

All these gets confirm it

IMPERIUM OF MAN NOW

Gets my sides every time.

ARE WE THE NEXT BEATLES????

who done it?

all un-cucked all for pepe

CHRIST FAGS BLOW THE FUCK OUT!!!

This is true and, Sviatoslav was a strong Pagan

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Who got the

:(

Why would Kek care if people worship other gods?

Polytheism m8.

Most of the counter-signalling Christianity is to make sure your faction of the nationalist movement doesn't end up on top and create a theocracy.

Really though if you want to worship Christ, that's cool. I think it's dumb (tips), but if you're white and stay non-degenerate then you're alright.

Relax buddy. Most of us are just as worried about an inquisition. We're all social conservatives and white nationalists here, so it shouldn't matter which church we embody those values in, so long as it actually does embody those values.

eastern europe leading the way….

>"More popular than Jesus!"
Dangerous game, user. That's what got John Lennon shot. Well, that and Yoko Ono

Why?

HERETIC!
THE CAKE IS A LIE.

BAZINGA

Sure thing (((G-d))).

Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef died for your memes.

I memed chaos

And from chaos came kek

And from kek came the death of the Christ god

And from kek came the first religion of the internets.

And Tay who died for our sins.

reported.

Common Flip BTFO

More like because of them.

Jesus is a meme. Everything is a meme.

THERE IS NO GOD BUT QEK, BRINGER OF THE LIGHT, AND TRUMP IS HIS PROPHET. PBUH.

Jesus BTFO

PRAISE KEK

(check'em)

inb4 jesus memes

I gave up on all Semitic religions, including my own Christianity and i now fully worship Kek.
I bask in his light and follow his mysterious ways wherever they may take me.

PRAISE KEK

Kekahu Akbar!

Jesus is a meme

Shadilay, my brothers.

Shadilay, my brothers.

Wew, lads. We're playing with dangerous magic here. Captcha's trying to get me to lie, too.

But what does it meme?

One is consistent, like a heartbeat. The other merely a trend.

Please describe what you feel when you look at the following image.

This is valid to all christians i guess.

also pepe means pepper in italian

Jesus Christ people, most of you don't understand shit and seem to be worshipping kek cause it's edgy and new. Read through this and at least try to understand the significance of the numbers behind this whole ordeal

>>>/baphomet/

Yeah cause I knew I would have to repeat that shit some day, so what?

Those digits lad

Aww shit, niggas, we pallindrome now.

Checking:

when was the last time Jesus performed a miracle beyond appearing in toast or a driveway stain? He needs to step up His game and smite some evil, maybe drop some damaging leaks on Hillary.

Oy vey goyim, we corrupted your ancient mystic traditions so you can never use them ever again, they're all totally evil now!

youtu.be/A1Gq8tIV1co

ignore above im a faggot
youtu.be/A1Gq8tIV1co

Meme it