#DRAFT OUR DAUGHTERS

#DRAFT OUR DAUGHTERS

Who here is ready to meme hillshills right in the feels. Let's go.

archive.is/DwL6d

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A98VI
gimp.org/downloads/
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791758059077074944
imgur.com/a/S59MS
archive.is/Kx7LM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59sf42/we_played_our_part_in_the_voting_booth_now_well/
ww
archive.is/vgN9M
vllg.com/sharp-type/sharp-sans/typer
archive.is/pIpy0
archive.is/xjLId
archive.is/TKKCG
archive.is/PlJYm
archive.is/f1Jop
archive.is/StgLv
8ch.net/pol/res/7981358.html
archive.is/Fahnn
archive.is/riW90
archive.is/drCWD
buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
archive.is/yaX1I
archive.is/tLBzk
archive.is/lFvBW
archive.is/bYPrl
archive.is/pP9EI
archive.is/3G4hZ
archive.is/t0NHu
archive.is/HR7UR
archive.is/KZ6WW
archive.is/aDrmi
archive.is/N75Y1
keyhole.co/preview
military.com/daily-news/2016/04/26/latest-woman-to-try-marines-infantry-officer-course-drops-hike.html
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
archive.is/8H03M
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
twitter.com/hashtag/draftourdaughters?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
hashtags.org/analytics/DraftOurDaughters/
quora.com/Is-there-a-website-that-can-count-the-number-of-tweets-for-a-specific-hashtag
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792009989887885312
twitter.com/ikerepublican/status/792029346693120000
youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toWLVyg&feature=youtu.be
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
hillaryclinton.
archive.is/NVn9u
washingtonpost.
archive.is/3zjjT
my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip
archive.is/1abQL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le persuaderman is on it now

It’s on the front page right above your post, for fuck’s sake. Check the catalog.

Unfortunately daft cunts will take it seriously and if (when) they actually go to bootcamp their feet will hurt so they'll get up the duff to be discharged.

source material

Do you think the fake pictures are the way to go? Why not go with the fear approach by showing Clinton supporting the female draft and her stoking the flames against Russia.

I don't think we need to worry about that. War with Russia is way worse.

A meme is a weaponized idea. Hillary Clinton supports drafting women. Hillary Clinton will shoot down Russian jets to stop Assad from retaking his country.

#DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

Is the truth.

Specifying war against Putin.

Funny isn't it?

LEFT
WING
CUCK
CORPS

The one shitting on Trump might actually spread among lefties. This is too fun.

Hillary is doing so much for us.

Are you against love goyim?

This one is golden.

That's pretty fucked. Jesus. Go send your daughters to fight for Hillary.

These are perfect. Nice memeing lads.

Be careful with faking Hilldawg's tweets. This is subtle enough that we can get by without some huffpost breakdown about a big right wing conspiracy or a snopes "debunking". Just let them spread their natural course, use them as ammo like you would any other poor memework her campaign might've put out.

This is depressingly true.

Stunning and brave.

We have two weeks lad, we need to fire on all cylinders.

Oh so this is where the meme lords from first thread went. Wondering where you all ran off to.

These are all fucking golden and you know what your doing so keep running with it- we'll try to support best we can.

Thank you champions of peace and lulz. Here's to a prosperous future without a stupid Russian war.

I'm impressed at how accurate those ads are to describe women in military roles.

Same image I made from the other thread but with Lesbians instead.

I got horny finding pictures and most of them were horizontal which meant I would have to make a collage and make it look nice with faded layering effects so i decided to just use this. If you have better pictures, please share.

Ooh that's good.

archive.is/A98VI

Let's cut the strings and fight the puppetmaster.

2nd one: Putin's* regime

You're an industry pro aren't you? I need Photoshop because Gimp's UI is a pain and compared to yours, won't be as nice. DLing it for tomorrow as we speak.

I stole all of these from cuckchan. I'm like a chan pony express.

Makes sense, lots of Redditors on 4chan and they tend to be the creative (reads: autistic) bunch. Impressed by the quality of the Type. Gimp's tools are very lackluster and slow to work with sometimes.

This one's almost too good, I could see a lot of Clinton supporters actually liking it.

You need to get in their heads. They'll pussy out to a real fight, and maybe the vote too.

Oh fuck yes you did make a Hispanic one! Good thank fuck I was worried we wouldn't get one- it was a really good idea and I would have hated to see it gone to waste

It's kind of subtle because left wing idiots would actually stand behind this shit if she said it herself

Something like Gimp or Photoshop makes the text look nice and crisp.

Gimp is free and FOSS: gimp.org/downloads/

Photoshop you can acquire via torrents as usual.

Diversity is our strength user.

Bingo

Cool

Yeah. Fuck. Whoever is in charge in this thread is fucking perfect. These are God dammed ingenious. I think it's because you pushed it to the pro-Clinton part of the spectrum, their psychological impact like tripled, which is what I was lacking. Good on ya, guys. We're gonna win this war.

Bump. This shit is gold

Looking at these, I'm only reminded of history and how rape happy Russians tend to be.

I'm just a messenger Spread it.

ya the amount of free rape someone is gonna get

Did @hillaryClinton really repost Holla Forums propaganda?

that's a shop

No it's a Finn, but will the #hillbullies figure that our?

Autists in the twitter page make it far too obvious.

bump for good idea

This is brilliant. We should also do this with gun grabbing Brady bitches. Hillary Clinton joins forces with the Brady Campaign to outlaw guns.

You idiots first make a good pro hillary twitter account if you haven't already,follow some liberal accounts retweet/like and then post these be subtle

It doesn't matter. It's more or less true if she wins anyway. Well actually, congress already passed the draft for women so all that's left is the massive war they will be forced dragged kicking and screaming by their hair by Hillary into. Putin should use this to motivate his population for war. All the women Russians can rape like it's the 1930s and 40s all over again.

One thing at a time. Start another thread if you want to do that.

The guys that Stalin used for the rapes were mostly turkic though.

Fuck that. Go all out. Subtlety is only for mystery novels and low energy weaklings.

False, only the Senate did. The House didn't pass it and its not law.

Build wall. OP out. Someone else take over.

First two pics are on point. They appeal to the feminine mindset: pulling one over on the boys and the maternal instinct. Good work. The third one isn't that great with the cemetery image. Keep the text but avoid the death angle. The fourth one is ok but is fairly masculine overall so you may not get the bites you want out of it from most ladies.

Hahah, you beat me to my own post. Good work.

You lulzy fuckers are having way too much fun with this shit. Only tonight though kids. Tomorrow I want you digging in those Podesta mines.

We need something that looks like genuine propaganda you autistic faggots!

A lot of these ads paint Trump in a bad light though and make the draft look like a positive thing. We should leave out the draft dodger ones. Women are kind of stupid and these things go over their heads.

bump for good shit

You need a harder hitting one with a direct allusion to death. Something like "ready to give your life for Hillary" or some tripe, sounding all PROUD AND INDEPENDENT WOMYN like

You underestimate the naivety of most women.

These will just act as hillary advertisements, most women wont read into it like normal rational people.

You underestimate the naivety of most women.

These will just act as hillary advertisements, most women wont read into it like normal rational people.

Truth.

As I said in the other thread, you need to make some shit that's less snarky.
Images of dead woman soldiers, and the like.

Grisly stuff - and surprisingly hard to come by - but requisite if you're going to get the point across. Its worthless if its just a bunch of pseudo-snark bullshit that most liberal females will genuinely identify with and be enthused by.

Ok. I came back.

Thanks.

Google the ERA and Phyllis Schlafly. Women are too pussy to fight wars.

War wears the face of men
Victory wears ours.

They grow up so fast.
They grow with duty.

New challenges ask for modern solutions.
Tomorrow asks for her.

She doesnt just provide for children.
She also provides for america/her.

Uncle sam doesnt just ask for you.
He asks for her.

No, women are by and large cowards. A lot of men are too. The prospect of getting drafted will kick in the self preservation instinct real quick.

All of these are useless if not deployed correctly. You motherfuckers better be making fake hillshill accounts and spreading them as far and wide as possible.

lel I can't wait to see the debate on Nov 2, there better be fireworks.

Beautiful

needs #DraftOurDaughters hashtag otherwise it just looks like generic "muh stronk wymyn"

Did you see his Donahue interview from 1992. He's going to fuck shit up for sure.

This.

Well on the bright side, noone will fight for fucking crooks and a nation full for decit and clowns. Thanks for that.

We do not just go chinup, we also go morale up.

Some of those are really good but we need more punch. Needs more ethos, pathos logos, it needs the trifecta. It needs the bang, something irresistable were even militaryfags will hesitate for a second. It will obliterate the normalfags.

SOP for this shit is to use one legit hashtag and hijack another.

#DraftOurDaughters #ImWithHer

This isn't going to work, we're basically helping Hillary this way. Women read this stuff much differently, they can't pick up on the hidden messages.

My morale is up.

I disagree.

My main point was they would just glance at these and just think "oh a hillary ad" and if they already have the preconceived notion of supporting hillary they wont read into it more than that.

Like said you need something which will force them to read this be it something shocking or some sort of bait.

That is pretty good, really good.

#themilitaryisams
#msmilitary

Mobilize women
Mobilize peace

They said women cant vote,
they said women cant decide
they said women cant fight
We show them they aint right.

This is fucking brilliant m8s. Already saw these floating around on Twatter and knew it had to be Holla Forums's work.

Keep up the great work, lads. This is top tier psych warfare.

The point of this is to be a false flag. It looks like something from the Hillary camp, but it's actually blackpilling them with the truth.

Hey faggots

here's an imgur album to link these images on normie websites.

facebook is a great place to spread these memes since you can reply with images in comment sections

DONT FUCKING LINK AN IMAGE STRAIGHT FROM 8CH ON NORMIE WEBSITES.

this is the most original thing 8ch has done in a while.

good fucking job.

imgur.com/a/ChEo7

Every woman i sent this to is fucking dying.
Apparently they already hate Hillary. I would never have guessed with all the bullshit they post on a daily basis.

this will backfire horribly

link?

If you want it top tier psych warfare you need a little bit of fine tuning. Shouldnt be so flat, some are really good but flat. You need it to give it some implied context, something that draws them into this shit. Something that touches the stringes of their souls, their inner self, the power women wanting to prove herself, something she sees as a challenge but not too hard, more like a parade not the actual "thing".

This is the best campaign in a long time. I was going to make some but my time is probably better served spreading these which are pretty much perfection already. Cheers!

This has viral potential

Just search for the #DraftOurDaughters, #EnlistForHer, and #FightForHer tags on Twitter.

I did one of the ads in the OP using just GIMP. GIMP is a good tool, but it's not PhotoShop. As someone who mostly uses GIMP the times I use PS I feel lost.

This activates the lizard brain survival instinct which overrides the rest of the brain.

Maybe for some first day seems good, on second or thrid day they are panicking inside and thinking that perhaps a shitlord into presidency is better than stepping on landmines for equality.

Well well. I wonder who did this. had no link so it's probably a shoop. What to make of it though?

Hey

that's

a

good

idea

:-)

Modern warfare?
Modern women!

Your boyfriend plays call of duty?
I m called ms.duty.

I wear makeup and i wear a gun.

The call for our freedom isnt just heard by men
it is also heard by her.

Dont they normally fold the flag like that for funerals…

Would be nice to shoop some digits in the retweet and like columns

No you autist, that's just how the flag is folded.

lol the 1st one's an israeli "soldier."
these artifacts are killing me tho

#NoGlassCeilings #GlassRussia

It's already been picked up by some major kikebook Trump groups. It's gaining a lot of momentum.

So you tech cunts use that slogans and then directly use links of what real war looks like.

That would be a really nice dish. That would be military grade psyops.

No, he's right.

That specific pattern is how the flag over a soldier's coffin is folded before being given to next of kin prior to burial.

t. Have my grandfather's.

When you fold the flag, it's always in a triangle, and you can only see the stars, no matter what it's folded for, it can be folded like that for storage, display, or funeral, it's still the same fold.

This must come later as counter-propaganda. First we must convince them that Hillary wants war.

The first one here is excellent because the face makes her look like a sad little kid

Good work anons, I can already see the media backlash this will cause.
Expect some more (((Vox))), (((SALON))) and other (((news))) sources reporting it.

Good work anons, I can already see the media backlash this will cause.
Expect some more (((Vox))), (((SALON))) and other (((news))) sources reporting it.

>archive.is/A98VI

This is imgur

holy shit

that first one my god

very good

You wear red maga hats i wear a thousand shades of green.

Fire up those sockpuppets.

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791758059077074944

imgur.com/a/S59MS

HERE'S YOUR NORMIE LINK

I second this lad, this is some of the best counter-meme-ing I have ever seen.

We are now jewing the enemy and putting women in a position to accept the consequences of their ideology, or to swallow the redpill that will repel them away from their old worldview.

Or we get murrcan amazon waifus

Have fun. I'm going to dinner.

Trump endorses booty.
She endorses duty.

kek

how many times did hillary just shoot herself in the foot?

We do not just conquer battlefields
we also conquer them through and by gender.

Modern battlefields requiremodern politics and modern women just as modern guns.

Best way to swing good weather voters is by personal ideology or showing them that nothing will change (which wont) to show them that even though trump is a loud mouthed showmaster, he is a far better choice than a fucking diseased cow.

wait nevermind its fake

meme mandatory abortions for drafted women

meme mandatory abortions for drafted women

For what reason?

KILLSHOT

Because they're dumb. Focus on war and fighting. Why complicate shit for women?

Here's my contribution.

Be more subtle, please.

Updated my favorites. Will be spreading these on twitter and faceberg.

That doesnt work. The point is to get them excited and then face the implied consquences.
Abortions arent really magical in any way.

There is no point.
Any outcome is desirable.

Even the one, where feminists will actually demand war with Russia.

No it isnt, the point is to make a impact on her campain with precision.

Otherwise you could also just use the template and fill it with blanks or gibberish.

Any outcome will have an impact on her campaign.

You are playing with dangerous memes.
Remember: memes turn into reality, they twist it until the meme becomes the reality.
Be careful how you word your memes, least you screw all of us over.

She and her campain are bunch of borderline retards, we need to win with class because we win anyway. Why not take the bonus if it is for free?
I want to show those imbeciles that they really are imbeciles, i want to stomp them into the ground. I want to break their minds, not just making some cunt lose her continence.

You dont know the grandwizzard game.

I am but a mere lurker.
I like those that have black women in them however.

It's smart, really.
White women are brainwashed, they will still think "This can't happen to me".
But black women?
I think they will yell across the four winds that "Hell naw, you can't force me to go to no jive ass war".
They will basically broadcast your memes for you.

This must have pissed CTR off, they're sliding the board like a mofo.

Great work.

Yah because this won't backfire in a yuge way.

Meme how Syria will be our next jobs program for young men and women.

Fuck off back to reddit

They are not imbeciles. Most of her supporters are Jews and their minions. That's not good enough for Jews.

Damn son. Praise Kek.

How about making a few that support giving back rightful Palestinian clay?

A big part of "pol" likes nigresses a lot more than white numales or uppity cunts that use black women as their little pets. And i would bet my ass that a lot of them like nigresses a lot more after they become "pol" due to certain psychological mechnisms.

I try not to fap about it and i'm not proud of it, but I would an Azelia banks. Skinny girls with vicious bantz are my fetish.

We need one image where a women gets her hair cut for the draft.
This is more scary for them than actually fighting.

Some of them make me really made, i have a half nigress at work, 6feet really skinny with big tits.
And 3 weeks ago, she got to her knees looked up to me while i was sitting on my computer and asked if she can "somehow help me".
I also knew that a big russian-german likes that her aswell, and then he had to check some things on a list i did (costumer service, how i treat costumers) and i watched his hand shake, and i somehow feel he knows that he is taking boobanimals away from me and that i really do not like that.

Yep..

Quality work but pretty fucking stupid idea and wasted memetics. have you not seen how suicidal and backwards leftshits already are. You only gave them ammo to feel empowered, the red/black pill will slide right past their brains. you really fucked up

its working everyone, facebook is going beserk

It is not wasted memetics once you combine it with the outcome.

Link please dear frog.

I don't have photoshop installed on my computer but here is a good source for any other anons woh want to try

This is a good one. Remember- Less empowerment, more inevitability.

I don't mind black people who know their place or at least don't act like niggers. If you stay out of trouble and don't leave of gibs me dats then I'm cool with you.

Shit, I'm constantly off by one tonight.

You're not off by one this time.

This is probably aimed to the average family man who'll be shocked when he imagines his daughter going to war to die for some dumb shit.

Good shit boys!

Well I decided to not be a faggot and make one myself,used fucking paint, but I gave it a try,

I just got my normie-baiting account deleted from the_donald for posting these memes.

Looks like Kek cut you some slack.

The margins are fucked up, and the font is wrong. Wasted dubs.

The margins are fucked up, and the font is wrong. Wasted dubs.

This is a fucking retarded idea.

Fuck it. I'll be the one to find out where it was.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

very impressive

what a waste of dubs

You need to change the second one to: "Once I'm drafted to Russia…"

This one is good but needs the "Pre-register for the draft" with the website at the bottom.

Second and fourth are not American soldiers

Kerning in the last one is pure cancer and is a dead giveaway that it's a fake.

Ayy, that bodes well.

Not a bad first draft, but it needs to be tighter. "When duty calls, what will YOU sacrifice?" maybe?

fug

This could very easily backfire, many women and their feminist enablers will jump at the chance to become stronk zogbots.

No they won't, they just like the idea.

Market research data suggests otherwise.
Target audience are the undecideds and low information voters.

Market research data suggests otherwise.
Target audience are the undecideds and low information voters.

Kind of like how you see all those brave women infantry keeping themselves chaste and not getting pregnant overseas to get an easy ticket ho-oh wait, right.
Women are not lining up to fight anybody with actual physical force, not without men in uniform nearby to protect them.

working on one right now, but we should push the narrative that these pre-made propaganda posters for a war with Russia were in Hillary's deleted emails. Your average normie isn't going to go searching through the thousands of emails to verify.

If you were right, Vietnam war would've been a quick sucess.

do we have any twitter gold/salt?

Fixed this retard's image.
Also, the original image sucks for laying out stuff.

That would be a verifiable lie, user. The average voter won't look into it, but the MSM could easily debunk it, and use the lie as counter-propaganda.

No, user. The e-mails have to speak for themselves. If you sow a lie into a cloth of truth, it sticks out like a sore thumb, not to mention the fact that it'll sow doubt into everything else.

Stick to making Hillary look accountable for these images, then spread the juicy bits of the e-mails separately.

No, user. The e-mails have to speak for themselves. If you sow a lie into a cloth of truth, it sticks out like a sore thumb, not to mention the fact that it'll sow doubt into everything else.

Stick to making Hillary look accountable for these images, then spread the juicy bits of the e-mails separately.

I m not black and i m the last person you give "generous advise" friend.

The family image has been shattered by the kikes with all the -isms and millenials grew up trusting socjus or tumblr more than their own family. It will only register with people intelligent enough people who aren't completely brainwashed and those are likely not voting for her anyways. It won't sway any of the hillshills but it will give them self-righteous motivation. The left faggots are already willing to go to break every single law in ends meets the means.

checked

Scott "If you like my book then you might like my book" Adams just noticed and gave his stamp of approval.

checked

That was fast. Link?

This. Draftee armies are notorious for being highly unmotivated and ineffective, as powerful as the US military was at the time of the Vietnam War, (probably stronger than Russia at the time) our soldiers were equipped with a shit rifle that was issued with the wrong type of ammo and no cleaning kits, and no one wanted to go fight slant eyed commies in a war they don't give a single shit about fighting. What's gonna happen if they do draft women? They'll all magically get pregnant and say "lol I'm unfit for duty" kek. Just like the college fags and hippie fags who draft dodged by being in College or going to Canada.

archive.is/Kx7LM

Cheers.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

A masterful persuation is a persuation that isnt noticed, just like a magician that pulls of a trick, only the magician knows how it is done.
It is like the lightning from the sky, effect mixed with ignorance.
The best persuation cannot be explained and shouldnt be explained.

Attention twatter and kikebook fags

things are looking good on the front lines but you can improve your results (and collect lots of salt) by doing some of the following:

1. follow other anons (this lessens the likelyhood of getting filtered/b&
2. favorite/like and retweet/share other anons post (this will increase your visibility in trending and hot searches)
3. find libshit celebrities and journocucks and reply to their posts (these are the greatest salt mines)
4. set up your profile to at least be passable as a leftie (this keeps you from getting filtered and adds to validity)
5. ALWAYS add one of the relevant tags to you post (this further adds to visibility and salt collection)

relevant tags to hijack:
#ImWithHer
#StrongerTogether
#NoFlyZone
#TimKaine
#DealMeIn
#ClintonKaine
#NeverTrump
#WeGoHigh
#HillaryClinton
#UnitedBlue
#WhySheRuns
#HillYeah
#GiveEmHill
#NastyWomenVote

Now lets get out there and show these cucks what a fully problematic assault autist can do

Just imagine them with long hair, in dresses user.

Of all the shit quotes i found on this board one strikes me the most "if you want to know how democracy works imagine the biggest of enemies of democrcy doing the work."

This explains the chaos on a superficial level, some hilldogs pouring in shit, some intel cunts pouring in shit, some tinfoil heads that mix it, mix the truth with lies. Mix vast information with little algorithms that come to different conclusions. Make a machine with little machines and feed them with the world. A cloud of information and give me gods acere.

I can't fucking belive Killary actually did these herself
I thought it was Holla Forums OC for some sort of anti Hillary OP.
But nooooooooooooo
It something the old hag did by herself

I can't fucking belive Killary actually did these herself
I thought it was Holla Forums OC for some sort of anti Hillary OP.
But nooooooooooooo
It something the old hag did by herself

First two are great

It exploded on r/The_Donald, so probably soon

Some "neutral" losers are picking up on this but not much else. not to say we won't bake this in.

kek, this is actually gaining steam on twitter.

Need more OC's lads.

look at who shows up when you search the tag

Fucking nice. we tricked twitters hashtag system into thinking she is related to the tag

This one is bretty gud.

>we are doing shillary's campaign for her into disaster

That's pretty good.

Nice.

posted this on halfchan as well

That is excellent.

contributing

just found this gem
the normies are spooked

Couple more to add. I'll be running a general once I get off work, but in the meantime, enjoy these.

Also, post some for the useful idiots to use:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59sf42/we_played_our_part_in_the_voting_booth_now_well/

holy shit

A very rough draft, maybe someone who isnt shit can work with the idea

Holyshit we need to keep pushing this meme.

Nigger make it realistic.

We're gaining traction.

This is the killshot, bro

no female wants to fight a war. spread this to all the females you know

(fucking checked)

Cripples are a good resource. Picture says a thousand words, after all.

Mass Murderer Samuel "Hyde your Women" is on the meme train

I'm ambiguous about this. On one hand I'd be fucking delighted if women were to actually be forced to fight in a war they helped propagate.

On the other hand, I'm worried that this will be used as ammo for white knights and cringelords to try saying "Women shouldn't go to war! It's not fair! Only men should die!" and it gaining traction that way.

wat do

Make it sound positive you faggot.

This shit sounds positive but is actually dolan.

Don't make the mistake of thinking Jews can't fight. They can, and when pressed, they will. It's just that they'd rather we do the dying for them.

What?

Make it sound positive so they have to uphold those "empowered women" this cunt likes to invoke but is acutally dolan.

The message implies a negative means "hillary is forcing us to go to war involuntarily". Going to war should be great! Because it is a fucking amazing thing to do, esp. for women. Because hillary loves war.

Yeah, since we're perpetuating these ads as a part of her campaign it's meant to imply that.

He doesnt imply that, which isnt a bad thing, just let the hillary cancer grow for a bit so this cunt has to eat her own words.

looky what i found when I jewgled the tag

ww w.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

dis gon be gud

This just keeps getting better.

You madmen.. have some brand new moonman and keep up the good work. the effects of this will plant major seeds of doubt. possibly feelings of betrayal and resentment among her voterbase.

I feel like that one has potential.

Try to avoid calling Trump weak. Use things like 'bigoted' instead, because they have no real ground to stand on and it's all the left ever really calls him anyway.

The autism wont betray us. It never does.

godspeed user.

this is the proof pozz silver bullet right here. backs everything up and makes it look organic.

there are multiple news articles about this too such as this one

htt ps://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

fucking archive if you are going to post links here, please. do it once and look at the amount of shit filtered out.

take off "paid for hillary pac" at bottom. No one notices but the jews looking for a way to get it off twatter, and that's a way, libel. no one looks to see official or not, but her army of jews will.

Nah, fuck that. They're going to take it off either way. Twitter stopped pretending to care about the right's right to free speech months ago.

Dropping in my shoop from half Holla Forums

Dropping in my shoop from half Holla Forums

archive.is/vgN9M

fucking cruz finding a way into article, the neo-con marrano jew that won't drown.

normally, yes, not worth it but 10 days before election with twatter desperate to make shekels and world watching, it's harder to pull shit. Easier to just take it off bottom.

No, its not harder to pull shit. Now is the time to throw everything you have.

fuggin checked

I mean it's harder for twatter to pull it. Look at comments in daily mail, every one is a literal paid shill doing individual posts and bot votes. she is despised on there, and her comments have 1,200 upvotes each.
If there were a way to electrify every jew through an internet connection, could get all 15 million of them at once.

not daughter-related, but still relevant. this one really makes me lol

this type of meme is the best. its hilarious, it subverts the enemy's message, potential is endless, and the persuasion power for normies is extremely high. this is similar to dilbert merchant's #HillBullies meme. it's just perfect subversive persuasion.

plus you know we hit a nerve when CTR goes out in full force to fuck it up. just my opinion, but i think T_D is about to get nuked by plebbit because of this very #FightForHer meme. they know its powerful and drives home the warmonger message, so they panicked and got plebbit to just shut it all down.

either that or they're panicking about all the counter election rigging organizing

if we fucking go all out until the end and never stop breathing down their fucking necks, we can actually win. and if we dont? WE BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND. The end.

C'mon m8.

This is the best by far. It shows the inevitability of death in war and now women are sent to the meat grinder by hillary. Perfect.

i didnt make it, but the syria line made me lol. that was all.

Are we doing LGBT ones too?
Could probably make this into a girl power one as well
Also someone with actual photoshop and skills could remake this to not look shitty

That implies that she'll be out fighting too. We want to imply that she'll be sending women to die in a pointless war without giving the enemy grounds to accuse us of saying that.

What's the fucking point? Get some sleep, then shitpost.

the ID politics is what makes it work so well. keep using different groups as themes. i saw a good BLM one.

twitter.com/youllstartawar

So keep blowing it throughout the morning and day?

where the fuck have you been for the last 14 hours? this is the second tread

I suppose I didn't consider twenty four hour continuous shitposting to be a realistic option, then again there are enough anons here who have the dedication for it even though it's still less effective and a bit definitely autistic to keep pumping it when no one's paying attention. It'll keep it alive, in any case, so you do you.

You misunderstand, user.

CTR gets paid to do this shit.

We do it for free.

I DID IT ALL FOR FREE, DONALD

a meme is having as many autists (me included) pissing off a skyscraper at once hoping to hit someone. the more people pissing at any time, with 172 military bases ZOG never sleeps.

I DID IT ALL FOR YOU, DONALD

fuck, this is a good one with a cute normalish girl. Want to tie it into aleppo and rapefugee crisis somehow. I need to show her and then the arab males entering europe by the thousand in same frame.

Can anyone think of a phrasing that implies being raped in one of Hillary's foreign wars as noble/adventurous (without being cucked)?

Like, "Shot, stabbed, wounded, sexually assaulted: I took it all in stride For Her."

"A vote for Hillary is a vote for me being able to fulfill my dream of dying for my country"

I have 0 photoshop skills but someone could use this.

"We won't take Russia's aggression lying down!"

they'll do it bent over the sandbags

"let him inside you for her." We got zero good footage from europe/cologne and rapefugee crisis to weaponize it on net. arab males in european cities, let them see what's coming.
If the Jews didn't cover up what's going…84 dead just in Nice, 10 kids.

Can anyone meme this? What could wr make out of this?

Here you go, user.

Yeah I wanted to do soldiers as pawns on a chessboard, with Queen Hillary in the back, ordering them towards Putin
I gotta find better pics and get photoshop…

Yeah I wanted to do soldiers as pawns on a chessboard, with Queen Hillary in the back, ordering them towards Putin
I gotta find better pics and get photoshop…

this is a good start, wish it were even more graphic. that 45 seconds of bodies all over street with legs twisted behind bodies. the jews removed all the graphic stuff.

its actually working?

Does anyone have pictures from the Bataclan massacres?

The ones of blood all over the theater floor, and the police officer's descriptions of what we done to the victims?

what was done*

indeed it is

I'd say so

Here's one.

If anyone needs to make similar fonts for the memes, here's a site that gives you a printout of whatever text you want. You can screencap and move it over. Use Extra Bold.

vllg.com/sharp-type/sharp-sans/typer

we just got current year man one. the Elin Krantz pictures from sweden are great as far as outright graphic.

Keks will shall guide us through this chaos to a shiny Trump future

HillaryClinton account is the first thing shown when you search the tag on twitter. see:

The memes must flow. This one took fast too. people already retweeting them.

Shadilay

Change "conquer" to "liberate."

Why don't you take a pic yourself? Surely you've got a chess set around the house somewhere.

Women may be silly but I think they generally understand the concept of a 'draft'

This

good work boys, we are winning this war

CTR is asleep, post #Draft Our Daughters memes

was getting between 1/3 to 1/2 of the amount of tweets as #imwithher last i checked

the Jews have a billion dollar war chest for this. We just have autism.

On it.

step it um senpai

*ding*

The message is pretty clear. Lots of female reddit users picked it up pretty fast. Women love doing shit in groups, so if a girl sees all these women joining the draft, she thinks maybe she'll have to as well

Poor college kid, so nope. Could get one pretty easily though

While were memeing against Shillary, I've got one from down the memory hole.

Jews have only recently stop kvetching about Hillary's vicious act of antisemitism. I think Jews and Israel-first cuckservatives need to be reminded of this second shoah.

never target a Jew with a meme unless it's journalist specific, the goal is the lemmings, the Jews know that if we win, they'll be swimming for israel eventually. No mercy on either side, don't try to propagandize satan.

Nigger, thats the point, remember #endfathersday? Same principle, a few retarded hillshills take it seriously and spread it and to anyone who isn't 100 percent pozzed it looks insane and drives more normies and moderates away from her. It also forces MSM or her campaign to report on it if it gains serious traction, and there is no way to spin it without raising fears of war amongst normies or admitting that she supports women getting drafted and war in Syria.

You can get a cheapo plastic one at the dollar store, probably. Or borrow one from a friend. And if you have some opaque, plain fabric, you can use it as a backdrop.

Useful, but it belongs in an 'anti-hillary' pic, not in this meme.

I totally forgot they made a sequel to Joe Dirt

any of you fags have a plebbit account to post this to before i crash?

this is a house bill called the "Draft America's Daughters Act" proposed this year as proof to back the claim and it will spook the fuck out of em

Post them?

It takes less than ten seconds to make a plebbit account. No email required. Stop being lazy, nigger.

just a series of brutal rape pictures from a very violent nigger crime. Assume the cops released them passively aggressively on purpose. Wakes girls up very quickly.

The only way these people will learn is by seeing the effects of their idiotic ideas firsthand.

Full bill

The anonymous meritocracy of memes strikes again.

HEIL

(HEIL)
Witness here.

The little daughter’s on the mattress,
Dead. How many have been on it
A platoon, a company perhaps?
A girl’s been turned into a woman,
A woman turned into a corpse.
It's all come down to simple phrases:
Do not forget! Do not forgive!
Blood for blood! A tooth for a tooth!
— Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Prussian Nights [5]

I sense huge potential, we must make this trending!

Explain to me on why you think they are going to be convinced by this and not be a huge hypocrite as always?

Some of it is working, apparently

There's a Jew above posting her actual ads. It doesn't matter. They are so out of touch with the goy, they can't understand that an actual 18 year old White girl who isn't a cunt lapper would be horrified.

(checked)
Those are very impressive digits, Hitler.

Well I'm starting to wonder if this ins't a tactic to round up all the pussy when there's a national emergency and society collapses.

Are the Jews hiding something from us?

if it comes to that, when the IEDS begin going off built by White people, I think they will fuck off quickly.

(Heil'd)

Kek smiles upon this thread brother.

Post that image with the female soldier head and muslim.

To be honest, frontline combat is probably going to be one of the safest places to be in the event of a nuclear war. Definitely safer than a city.

It's happening!

Quick, someone make a website 'draftourdaughters.com' and put all the proof of Hillary Clinton supporting the war on there…

This is good. I do hope we drop the Trump dodging the draft ones. That will only give the media something to focus on, all the while ignoring all of the stuff we've made.

Know their place inside your wife, amiright?

"Trump dodged the draft."
"HILLARY WANTS YOUr daughters."

I had a hard time to find a good image, this one is blurry but the women on it looked both tumblery enough and diverse enough.

make a5 printable posters and place them in crowded areas

Here you go bro.

you either a Jew CTR or you don't "get it."

Some other person already registered this. I got the .org

I'm tired as fuck, though. Any help gathering sources/quotes by Hillary clinton would be helpful. I may just embed a YouTube video talking about how Clinton wants war.

THIS is fucking effective stuff mate. THIS is how to go to hijack this one. You can tell the CTR ones, the females are always mixed race. The good one is with the female at the man's grave and "NOw it's her turn to fight."

user I think we're in diminishing returns phase at this point desu. Whatever groups the real CTR ones seem to be targeting, the low-info, low-IQ of those groups are only ones left whose minds might still be open. 90%+ are already decided.

Mostly intended for the older Facebook crowds that it's propagating in. They're the ones who care. They're older so they have daughters.

Women aren't afraid of the draft, they will never believe they can actually be drafted and even the ones that could will never believe they'd be on the front lines.

You're assuming that they think rationally. You're also assuming that the Clinton camp would say such a thing - when that would likely end up being a scandal within the social justice circle; because it discriminates against women to say they'd be effectively put into different roles. That's generalizing the sex. A big no-no.

And that is all they will focus on with a 10 kike panel to kvetch about how terrible Trump is, then wheel out McCain and some other cucked military people to try and shame Trump, and use that as a cover to ignore entirely the female draft angle, knowing how much people object to the draft as a whole let alone women being drafted.

I'd like not to hand the media something to attack Trump for. The stuff highlighting the fact that people die in these things is good but the draft dodger shit or the shit about "Now we've beaten Trump" is terrible an is simply helping CTR. I truly think a lot of this is backed by CTR.

Not true. They panicked out hard for a good while on twitter over it. I've converted people over to Trump over the whole thing.

bingo. but I don't think they get it's going to backfire.

The fact that you're converting people is why a site would have been good. It would have provided a page where those arguments are made which converted them.

Some of it will certainly. Some of it is just fodder for the next media obsession though which is annoying. I'd rather force them into a precarious position of trying to damage control the latest wikileaks drop.

I'm not against using the draft. I'm simply saying we should refine shit we put out there. We can hit Hillary without hitting Trump. Also, it would be funny to act as irate parents mad that the government is trying to draft our daughters. This pits feminists against regular people and pits Hillary against regular people, especially since the bill for the draft has most likely passed the senate.

I'm proud of you Holla Forums, this miles better than retarded "google=nigger" bullshit.
MEME IT

That one is a good one. It shows one of the least desirable outcomes of the drat. The one with the lady missing limbs was pretty good as well.

When they are fearful they become impressionable. Making them fearful is only the beginning. You need to then solidify their anxieties in order to convince them.

First, you scare them. Then, you give them the argument for it (because they're receptive). Then, they get irrationally angry at the threat. They will then start making excuses for their belief to whatever weak arguments the Corporatist Clinton makes because they don't want to believe that they were fooled.

If you just leave them fearful without a solid, argumentative follow up, they will seek out answers from whomever gives it to them. That means, answers from your competition, as well. That's why you need to get to them first, after they've been scared. That means, before the media can craft a narrative about the #DraftOurDaughters meme to dismiss it.

One flooding the #DraftOurDaughters with the sourced information after the fear mongering is how it becomes solidified.

If it's dismissed by the media successfully by them getting the argument to them first, they may become resentful or neutral to the meme… If the substantive arguments get to them first, then they'll be convinced and dislike the MSM attempting to gaslight them - resent them, even.

Of course, maybe the fear will stick with them and they'll remain open even after the narrative crafting done by the MSM. The magical voo-doo seduction of comforting lies to keep the populace tame. Doubtful. But maybe. If so, then substantive facts may win out regardless. But, again, doubtful. Humans, especially feminized ones present in modern civilization, use emotion over reason.

And, I'm not Scott Adams.

This is gonna Backfire like a Russian jet bomber. Most of these ads look like legit Clinton propaganda and they're going to convince nut jobs who really want to fight Putin to vote for her.

You autists are going to meme WW3 into existance.

This is aimed at women, not men. You'd be right if it were aimed at men.

Posted a similar version in yesterdays thread.

Shit like thread shows why people fear imageboards and the absolutely immense power that we hold.

Go back to >>>/reddit/

It doesn't have to look ironic. I has to look like real propaganda or else normies won't believe it.

I pity you, not to go all MGTOW on you but their notion of civic duty is WAY different than ours

Good it is working. This shit is normalfag proof too. I like it.

Look at me I'm contributing

Also, these are good images, especially the second one to throw at people since there are some saying that all of this is a halfchan stunt and don't realize Hillary actually does support women being drafted. Here is a text version of some of the links in the second picture as well as proof that the bill has moved forward through the senate.

Proof of her support of this:
Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do
archive.is/pIpy0

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft
archive.is/xjLId

Clinton backs requiring women to register for draft
archive.is/TKKCG

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft
archive.is/PlJYm

Hillary Clinton Backs Measure Requiring Women To Register For Draft
archive.is/f1Jop

And proof of the people who support it. Notice that the lead cuckservatives, Graham and McCain are on there. The people who opposed this are Cruz (who has finally bent knee to Trump) and some guy from Utah. We can also use this as a means to weaken McMuffin's support in Utah since being part of the CIA, he is part of the reason why foreign relations are as they are and helped set the stage for the current situation in the world. We can weaken his support there, and take a swipe at Trump's enemies and the democrats as a whole and get Trump to drop the draft as a whole and make the democrats as a whole including Obama look like they are trying to fuck over the nation (since they are):
Senate Votes To Include Women In The Draft
archive.is/StgLv

>she fucking starts crying
She has a Tumblr and probably blogged about our little encounter, I think I'm a bona fide shitlord now.

Nothing beyond sending more white people to kill each other in pointless wars.

bump

Very nice. You can continually send the point home with each story about Russia preparing for war or better yet, with all the comments Hillary has made each time in regards to Russia. Even point out that Jill Stein herself said that Hillary will start WW3, which is why she favors Trump.

Show her this thread and the images on it.

8ch.net/pol/res/7981358.html

Also, some will say that the military will never institute the draft. Note that they would have no need to expand the draft for women if they did not and remind them all the wars we have been waging are taking a toll. And then drop some links.

Uncle Sam Needs You: Army Doesn’t Have Enough Soldiers, Service May Not Reach 2015 Recruiting Goal
archive.is/Fahnn

The US military’s real problem: Fewer Americans are joining
archive.is/riW90

U.S. Troops Too Fat to Fight?
archive.is/drCWD

And finally, this one is hilarious.

Nice.

yep and they are scared shitless.

Autism is the source to meme magic user. One could argue Pepe is the embodiment of the most deranged, pure form of autism.
The physical manifestation of the shared subsconcious autism of all NEETs of 4chan.

We are hitting some levels of fringe shit here, boy.
and the best part is that we can only grow stronger

Doesn't matter, to me and many others who saw it we immediately thought of funeral ceremonies - it works.

HAIL VICTORY

Checked

Really good stuff user.

Alright

If your posting it on twitter make some that relate to other popular tags that are "trending" at the moment.

Heres a few ideas:

"he wants you in the kitchen" Picture of loving family in kitchen
"she wants you to fight for our freedom" Picture of woman in combat. Related to Food and cooking hashtags.

Picture of Trump pulling a face "He wants to grab your freedom"
Picture of Hillary acting patriotic saluting a flag or whatever "I want to grab your Rights"
Next bubble "The right to Fight for our country"
Related Grab her by the pussy Hashtags.

Picture of a scale or some diet related shit "The best diet is a NATO diet"
Picture of women in bootcamp and related weight loss hashtags

keep 'em comin'

This thread reminds me of Starship Troopers.

I laughed.

Dude's purple pilled at minimum.

Make them credibles

Most pictures are just ridicolous

Less obvious wording is needed, something like pic related

Real question: do leftists actually think we could in any way win a war against Russia?

NO

too much text. 5/10

too much text. 5/10

Yes.
They ignore the fact that Russia has twice as many people in its army as us.
They ignore that Russia has better equipment than us.
They ignore that the Russians are better trained than us.
They ignore that Russia is more prepared than we are.
They ignore that Russian generals are better at leading their soldiers than ours.
They ignore that Russia's arsenal is bigger than ours.
But still, they somehow think we could win against them.

It's actually trending on twitter!

If it stayed conventional, Russia would lose that war.

Does not know WTF he's talking about.

You are no memewaker.
Leave.

They'd drop nukes immediately, they've been looking for a good reason to do it since they've had them.

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

One of us wrote a Buzzfeed article about this. It has the wrong election date so we know. That and he said.

Maybe, because anyone in the know in the upper parts of the Russian government/military knows they'd lose conventionally.

For the people that are all "NO RUSSIA STRONK" go read up on their war with Georgia a few years ago. Russians did not fare very well in that. That was a war with a tiny neighbor right on their own border.

It's trending!

Nice New Vegas referance

Posting from my nephews Compaq, not gonna waste 9000 hrs in MSpaint

They did massive reforms on their military command structure and logistics after the Ossetian war. They have done far better in Syria and Ukraine.

We have been performing poorly from the Battalion level up. Our training is great at tactics and logistics, but pure shit for strategy.

archive.is/yaX1I

You should utilize images of drill instructors yelling at female recruits. This will be effective as it perfectly illustrates how the military is the type of environment most women would loathe.

In nuclear war cities are not targeted unless they house critical military infrastructure. The idea of whole sale slaughter was cold war propaganda to keep the plebs living in fear and thus more easily manipulated. It's also a likely contributing factor to the explosion of degeneracy that started in that era. The multi-megaton warheads are most useful in EMP generation. It doesn't take anything more than a megaton to successfully destroy most any fortified bunker and only something in the kiloton range is required to target companies and battalions. The kiloton warheads can also be used for area denial. So no; the front line is, as always, the worst place to be.

jesus stop this thread, please, i just can't, my tears, my tummy.

A friend of mine who's into military shit once told me that that's something the Russians have figured out: They learn from their mistakes. According to him, they fared as good against the Germans as they did because they did their homework after getting their asses beaten by Finland.

I don't know if that's true, but I guess it kinda makes sense.

Also, shit like this is why I come here. Carry on, you magnificent bastards.

Or female recruits struggling in training exercises.

BREAKING NEWS!

CTR has begun their counter attack to #DraftOurDaughters with their own meme campaign. Their meme's target Trumps stance on Law and Order to paint him as literally Hitler.

Judge them and calculate the next move

This seems to be a pretty big issue, half of them have colors inconsistent with the real posters
254da3 (Dark blue)
00a9e0 (Light blue)
e4002b (Pink/red)

Oh my god, Trump is so racist he… wants to actually enforce existing laws!

Honestly, only major league cucks will find such a thing offensive. Unfortunately, such people seem to be a sizable group within America.

It's almost like somebody who doesn't understand English made these, oh wait.

It's almost like somebody who doesn't understand English made these, oh wait.

Tom Ricks analyzed why our military strategy has gone to shit since WW2. Basically we abandoned strategic education and everyone just wings it without concern for long term shit. Fiasco and the Generals are his 2 best books.

Russians and English are the two nations that can win a war after being decisively defeated. That counts for something for sure.

Not high impact enough and more ridiculous than realistic.

This is laughable.

Strayameme checked.

When O'Keefe deals the final death blow to Hillary, these memes won't make any difference whatsoever.

We're firing on all cylinders until the Donald wins.

hard to tell if that's CTR or a schizophrenic with the photoshop skills of a 5 year old

hard to tell if that's CTR or a schizophrenic with the photoshop skills of a 5 year old

No sublety. No attempt to mimic a breitbart page. Black boarder like a moralization poster. Throwing other memes on top unedited.

H.R.4478 - Draft America's Daughters Act of 2016

Try and tie it to this actual bill to force women to sign up for selective sevice. also there are plenty of libtard articles in support of it

archive.is/tLBzk

HEILED

Holy fuck, run with it, it shocked the fuck out of me at first before I burst into laughter.

Images such as these would work. Also use phrase "our fair share".

This has a huge potential to backfire, if you point out that it's Hillary's people behind it lol. Always using blacks for political reasons, just like they did with that other nigger's death.

Relevant rare Hitler.

First two are good, third doesn't fit.

/pol, you magnificent cunts!

That's the key to the meme. It's factual. It just wasn't made by Shillary.

We don't rely on Blacks turning out for us. It's a non issue on the right really.

3rd is for blackpilling.

Thank m8.

FAGGOTS
you better start capping all worthy reactions towards to our memetic efforts. Tomorrow I want to see a dedicated thread with twatter caps of wimminz going anal over this.

deine doppels haben sind checked

The best part about this meme is that it is entirely true, all we did was connect the dots for people and it's enormously persuasive.

Someone make a propaganda image with this quote + as president I'll change that #draftyourdaughters

FTFY, now stop embarassing yourself.

Wait I know where it is.

See quote 2.

That one would actually appeal to women. Is that your intention? Don't tap into their nurturing instinct you fool.

Transgender women shouldn't be left out!

This fucking shit won't work unless you start tweeting these from "normie" accounts instead of tweeting them from accounts like "KEK magician" "A. Wyatt Man" or "Deplorable John". It's painfully obvious this comes from Holla Forums and y'all know it.

I dunno, I think conquer also works on a different level. It changes the focus of the ad slightly, to be instead about whether the war is a moral thing at all.

It's not the thrust of this operation though.

that wasn't meant to be real german

Make SJW sock puppet accounts and trend it.

Someone might be tempted to look up this scandal.

No no no, use word "save", women like saving kittens, babies and what fucking not. But then again, liberate is more murrican word.

No no no, use word "save", women like saving kittens, babies and what fucking not. But then again, liberate is more murrican word.

Holy shat

It must be really exhausting being on team Clinton. Her entire campaign from the beginning has been nothing but damage control. Everything her campaign does is a reactive measure to limit the impact of her scandals. All of her superpacs, journalists, and shills are basically on clean up duty 24/7. Those people must really hate their jobs right about now.

They don't even begin to stand a chance.

"We came, we saw, he died."

Surprised nobody's used this yet.

THese faggots haven't slept for a year or two with the constant spin and clean up they have had to do.

The best part? After it's all over, they will be unemployed.

It's trending on twitter and blowing up on reddit. This has to have been one of our best psyops to date.

archive.is/lFvBW
archive.is/bYPrl
archive.is/pP9EI
archive.is/3G4hZ
archive.is/t0NHu
archive.is/HR7UR
archive.is/KZ6WW
archive.is/aDrmi
archive.is/N75Y1

I'd imagine they would be pretty close to breaking point with all the shit we've been throwing at them

What font to use?

MEME RESPONSIBLY YOU TARDS

Stronk womyn have no concept of war and could easily run head long into one to prove how stronk they are.

This thread eeds to be stickied

(checked)

I was thinking this would be an issue, with the quality of propaganda we are producing.
If I was a womyn, I'd be pretty convinced to go to war right about now

keyhole.co/preview

This doesn't archive properly, but if you input #DraftOurDaughters we're at over 1 million impressions.

If now one checks my based trips then may KEK flush you all down the nuclear drain.

I used Gisha.

it's missing some hashtags. #StandWithHer #TakeOnPutin #NoFlyZone, etc.

(memed)

There is also interesting breakdowns of the data below. It also has a map of where the posts occur. 49% the time people are posting postively. 36% negatively.

These ones really shock me. I'm sure normies will react peacefully to this.

If that happens, we can always use the attention we gained by turning this campaign on it's head by "hijacking" the hashtag with pictures of what war really looks like.

Still, some of these are a bit too convincing and make drafting women look like too much of a good idea.

It's spreading fast. Absolutely persuasive.

Yuri would be so proud of you glorious bastards.

Yes , but isn't that the point ? To make the normie women actually think they are going to get drafted into thermo-nuclear war .

Do you think most US women would want that ? Or would they rather be cock sluts ?

Renogare

We're at 700k more impressions in just 6 minutes.

That's why you need subtle black pills like show injure women or have some coffins in the background.

brutal, make women finally feel that their stupid emotion-based decisions can have dire consequences

brutal, make women finally feel that their stupid emotion-based decisions can have dire consequences

#2 trending on Twitter in the US
MOMENTUM IS INCREASING

People aren't that dumb and women were outraged when Congress passed a statute to allow them to be drafted, which Hillary was in favor of. Maybe 1 in 100 women actually want to go to war, but the majority absolutely oppose being forced to go to war against their will.

The best part about this meme is, even if they call us out for fearmongering, everything we said is a verifiable fact and all we did was connect the dots.

Good, then they'll know how hard is it to be in the army.

Daily just because they enlist, doesn't mean they are there to stay, check the drop rate in the army

military.com/daily-news/2016/04/26/latest-woman-to-try-marines-infantry-officer-course-drops-hike.html

We trending now.

If dubs, Trump himself will participate.

Just ordered a max size political sign from FedEx with

and

on the 2 sides of the sign. Picking it up tom, will post pics. Gonna put it next to the cuckservatives signs on the main highway intersection.

checked
MORE ENERGY

Please be credible.

(checked)
Yes, that's the point. The point isn't to make war look appealing, and that's what's happening with some of those pictures. The ones that appeal to the maternal instinct especially.

Of course they don't want that, but if people, especially some women, would think with their brains we wouldn't have a refugee crisis.

Just to clarify, I don't think it's gonna happen, but we should consider the possibility. And if it does, we can still use it to our advantage. That's why this hashtag is so genius.

Exactly.

Thanks user.

Well I'm pumped now.

You're thinking like a man. The point is a normal womyn sees these stronk images of stronk womyn and wants to be stronk too. War sounds so empowering! It's as retardedly simple as that.

Now we wait

My attempt. Perhaps someone could improve the text.

Whenever I'm shooting for a get, I chant "PRAISE KEK" before making the post. Works almost every time.

They have to look a little appealing. That way the cover story that these were leaked ads from the Clinton campaign can have some merit. We don't want to over do that. The graveyards and amputees drive the horrors of war deep into the subconscious of the readers.

Subtlety is key. Cuckchan is retarded.

The hashtag is way too obvious

PRAISE KEK

Does it work with SHADILAY?

He shouldn't. It would reveal this is a ruse cruise.

See? Works almost every time.

pepe

You're way too obvious.

nice

CHECK AND HEIL'D

BLESSED BE THIS THREAD AND BLESSED BE OUR MEMETIC EFFORTS

#DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

It's for laughs. Even if no one will buy the idea of women draft, it spreads awareness of Hillary's bad foreign policy with Russia.

I feel sorry for the military women because they are going to be rape by the transgender women.

THE WITCH HAS ANSWERED

TOP KEK MAY HE BE PRAISED

"Hillany Clinton" Yeah that's super legit. Nothing not legit about it. :^)

Might get your eyes checked, son.
It's okay, it took me a second as well

Technically speaking, "transgender" people can't be drafted and neither can anyone who doesn't identify as a male or female according to a plain reading of the statute. So if the draft hits, we are gonna have a sudden increase in transgender people.

Would have been glorious if it were true though.

Color's wrong, user.

Damn , but I dont think they are that smart too pull something like this off .

Does anyone have an edit of this with Assad instead of Putin?

This is why pronouns matter to these SJW's, they are preemptively getting ready to dodge the draft

Malik Obama himself commented.

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
Now when hasthag is trending, SPREAD THIS LINK IN EVERY TWEET so people see this hashtag is based on reality!

The disgruntled recruiters will let them in to weaken the military further.

I just came to tell you that its the best thing ive seen on pol. Yes im newfag, came here after trump became candidate. You are doing ebin job. Thank you.

IRRESPONSBLE MEMING DETECTED

A battalion of bull-preppers.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!

blis r8

#DieForHer

You have to be fucking kidding me. Will normalfags actually fall for something this obvious? Holy hell.

Wait , so is the blacc on the right a man or woman ?

absolutely current year

The Russians shouldn't be labeled RUSSKIES. The Russians should be shitlording Alpha males. Change those 2 things and you might have a contribution.

The Russians shouldn't be labeled RUSSKIES. The Russians should be shitlording Alpha males. Change those 2 things and you might have a contribution.

(checked)

That would be boring, user.

Malik Obama is a shitlord. This lack of subtlety bothers me though.

Woman. The Marines had gender segregated basic until very recently.

What colours should be used?

This

See:

here is a google trends graph of the last 24 hours

liz warren (campaigning with shillary) and trump women for scale

#NastyWomenDraftOurDaughters
Only a #NastyWoman would want to #DraftOurDaughters to die in a war. Our lives, Her profit.

4U

I heard an interesting strategic point. That the shitty ones can be blamed on the alt-right and the more legit ones will be called Clinton leaks. Seems ok.

The cyberviolence one is legit because that is actually Hillary Clinton's policy for online attacks.

archive.is/8H03M

What a terribly planned move, and less than two weeks before the election. People were saying that Hillary truly has no idea what the average person wants, and this is proof. Don't let them memory hole this when the inevitable angry responses start coming.

Thanks

There's a problem with the arrow on the H

Holy shit she really wants James to pound her again.
she even brought jeans and a shirt

you missed the point. Literally.

GIMP is hands down the absolute worst fucking UI I have ever had the misfortune to use. Literally everything I do in GIMP has to be an unnatural sequence of memorized steps, or I get lost and then get angry.

But I still like the program overall, since it's the best libre/gratis image editor I know of.

RED ALERT

"#draftourdaughters fake" is now suggested when you search the tag

time to get in there and redpill the the wimminz

link the image in this post:

this link to the bill:
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

and this link to an article of shillary support:
htt ps://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

don't let this opportunity to redpill pass us by

Oh shit

IT'S TRENDING

twitter.com/hashtag/draftourdaughters?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash

It might be best to start a new hastag. Shift focus constantly and keep them guessing which are fake and which are not. Change the theme as well. I don't have any suggestions at the moment and I'm late for work…

You did a good job user.

No, I'm saying if you constantly switch it up it will cause confusion among their ranks. Keep going with this idea, but change the theme periodically.

get the fuck out, you nigger-loving civic cuckold. All non-whites need to be exterminated and nothing less.

We're being infested by /r/the_donald and cuckchan faggots.

Oh hang on I found the tip
I really should get my shit together

I thought that was intentional.

There. Fucking hell

Good post.

You nailed it.

niggers can go do that in Africa

civic nationalists out

Because many people are unaware that Hillary wants war with Russia and supports the female draft. This promotes her policies for people to see, and the liberal cucks screaming "Equality!" will subtly realize that they might be shipped off to be shot or bombed for Madame Bresident. Parents don't want their daughters drafted. It decays support for Clinton among people who aren't wholly commited to her and can at least make them stay home, if not add another reason to vote Trump.

I want civic nationalist cucks to GTFO.

I want civic nationalist cucks to GTFO.

Why are some of you guys so bad at imitating the aesthetic?

You don't belong here.

wew, does the TRS 1st Expeditionary Memetics Unit walk amongst us?

ZYKLON BEN IS IN PLAY!!!

You forgot something.

He fixed it.

Oh shit, too late.

Literally no one likes Hillary.

Trump will win

I'm not much of a memesmith but I can keep track of trends and provide "logistical support" (for lack of a better word) to make sure that these memes hit as hard and a wide as possible.

I'll keep this up for as long as I can. I'll keep posting trends, articles, current shillary tags, and screencaps of normies flipping out to keep you memelords well fed and well informed.

WE MUST WIN

EY FAM!!!!

There is a feminist "equal pay" summit going on in NYC right now, posting under the hashtag #SheSummit and its trending in New York.

This is the perfect place to start dropping #DraftOurDaughters pics.

Twitter can censor a worldwide hashtag, but they cant censor a local one.

Our man in the field.
I won't use your real name unlike Hillary.

Any news on Faceberg or is this hash Twitter exclusive?

Triple dubs confirm

Thanks. I need to do the sundry inevitable tasks of life. Here's an analytical link that should help your endeavors.

MAGA

Nobody is going to care about killing some Syrian.

Kek, good idea user, on it

Yeah same, I'll keep the heat up on twitter

quora.com/Is-there-a-website-that-can-count-the-number-of-tweets-for-a-specific-hashtag

NIGGERS

Listen up, how about those Hillary feminist supporters? Emma Watson? That cunt Chloe? The bitch from Hunger games? Lena Dunham? Enlist them too.

Example: Meet Lena. She is a fervent Hillary supporter. Will she fight for you?

I've been tracking jewgle and twatter since they are more "open" with and without an account (so I can see things even if I were blocked)

kikebook is harder to look into with it being a "walled garden" with an account and almost useless without one unfortunately.

checked. Kek blesses this tactical opportunity

That's a good idea. I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren respond to this, a good followup for this hashtag once it's taken down is to make propaganda to bombard these dumb feminists with until they make a public statement

we don't have just autism. We have Kek on our side

we don't have just autism. We have Kek on our side

ayy

Somebody tweet her the link to the bill.

You guys are insane you know that don't you? You guys stop thinking about yourselves so higly you desperate cucks.Man up and act sensible.

You bastards are diabolical.

You bastards are diabolical.

So salty

Nice fomatting

fucking sluts. They can shit tweet all day long about muh nigglets and other useless shit but when their own ass is on the line they start crawling with their pussy around the floor like beaten dogs.

God, women truly are the niggers of gender.

Why did I post that picture?

This could be 8ch's best psyop. Reminder of the one that started it all.

Well, we've been spitballing the idea of convincing women they're about to be drafted for a few days now, glad something came of it.

daddy is angry

Now this is a good idea.

The force is getting stronger.

I should point out anons doing this should use color.

Scott Admas has been getting tons of attention

pussy is angry, too

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/792009989887885312

It was only about 8 hours between the first meme here and Scott Adams retweeting. I guess it's millions of people are focused on politics in the last 2 weeks, they are meme conductors kinda like highly ionized air conducts electricity.

I'm typing #Draft into twitter and not getting …OurDaughters, but …OurWives is showing up.

Twitter confirmed for suppressing the hashtag.

What is this stupid nigger doing?

She's pro-Trump though.

now we make her look weak

smh

smh

This really took off, Kek smiles down upon every user that took part in this.

Cuckchan invariably tries to fuck up everything we do, intentionally or not.

BY THE WAY:

Make sure this says an anti-Hillary message. All memes MUST HAVE the hilldog logo. This cannot turn into an MGTOW agree-and-amplify anti-feminist thing. Strictly anti-Hillary.

Well done.

IT'S WORKING

sandnigger needs some rope

lots of faggots from cuckchan and plebbit doing shit like this and also saying "its just a meme" or "its just a joke" when someone starts to flip out/start asking if its real

Shitter is already starting to censor our meme, it's time to evolve. Hijack all trending Hashtags and spread the memes

Planning for step 2

You know how the Clinton campaign and the lugenpresse harass Trump surrogates on the MSM by forcing them to defend the shit Donald Trump says? Let's hijack that strategy and start systematically targetting Hillary Clinton's key surrogates starting with Elizabeth Warren and force her to defend Hillary Clinton's position on the female draft and warmongering with Russia.

Is double posting officially back?

LET OUR DAUGHTERS FIGHT

YES!!!

lol

been trending for about 3 hours on twitter

not trending on kikebook yet but says about 1k people talking about it

Twitter anons, find all the tweets from mothers that just gave birth to daughters and tweet them some of these memes.

REMINDER to answer ALL accusations of "FAKE" by posting sources of Hill wanting to go to war, NOT by addressing the legitimacy of the ad itself.

I don't even know who's who anymore. Our twitter bot army is getting out of control

The meme factory never sleeps.
The amount of propaganda we churn out is INSANE.

WE DID IT FOR HE LULZ

THIS. Fucking retards keep qualifying, the ONLY thing that needs doing is pushing that Hillary supports the female draft.

Because it's really fucking true.

it's working
Praise Kek

There is a hashtag called #mydaughter. It could prove useful.

Of course women fall for it. This is why being redpilled is so great. Bluepilled people trying to do what we do would never think of this because they assume that the average woman is a mentally capable individual. They neuter themselves in the persuasion/memetics department when they deny human nature.

SHUT IT DOWN

And not only "Will she fight?" but also, "Does she support your right to fight?" At least if and when they start denying this, we have to ask them if they don't believe in equality – including equality to serve.

Send her a flood of links and memes.

THEY ARE CENSORING US

Is anyone telling reddit and cuckchan this? They're the ones being retards about it.

twitter.com/ikerepublican/status/792029346693120000

Very tempting to do that I can understand.

But simply put propaganda where they will admit it themselves. Priority is to win, not to "prove them wrong".

Ohh I have forgotten about the Berniefags. Ouch that is going to get even more saltier.

I'll tell cuckchan.

THIS

spicy memes coming right up

wew

Still trending

That's a lot of work user. Good job.

An amputee with the text "Stronger Together"…do it senpai

An amputee with the text "Stronger Together"…do it senpai

But our is truthful. Also more subtle. And more aesthetic.

Btw where is the source?

that may not be accurate. most of the tag trackers drop like that once a new hour starts since they track a small percentage at timed intervals

I'd be okay with amazon waifus, I'll be completely honest.

Smh they are going off the rails. What I worry about, a wounded animal can still strike.

They're going to have a lot to answer for once their power has waned.

4d chess.

wow just wow

top kek

unggh

Cute little ethnic anti-hillary girl rant. Exploitable with this hashtag: youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toWLVyg&feature=youtu.be

How about that one with a generic shot a female soldier and then that one image of that soldier in a lawn chair with his legs missing.

"There is no female fragility. Women are just as capable of sacrifice."

THIS needs to be distributed on every trending hashtag

google trends update (google searches for "draft our daughters" are rising fast)

jewgle search removed the house bill link from the front page results

it was second after twitter last night

make it can't

is that real?

can't is better

"Can't"

That's a good idea. We need to put the pressure on him.

No, are you retarded?

Good?

I'm still waiting for the nigger tape to drop.

More fuel to the fire.

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/

Nice.

Good resources that should be referenced/quoted more.

That is GOLD

Perfect.

Welp, here I go again, since apparently I wasn't pushing the idea that it is mandatory hard enough with my last one I tried to make it the focus this time.

are you saying based Vavra started this op?

TOP FUCKING KEK

You reddittrash deserve to hang in all seriousness

No. There is nothing positive about it. It's explicitly anti-hillary.

Not sure I like how this came out. Might move some parts around or change the colors.

Capitalize the names and it's good.
Also I can barely read those hashtags.

Check this out.

hillaryclinton. com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

archive.is/NVn9u

washingtonpost. com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/

archive.is/3zjjT

Durr Putin not capitalize.

GUYS, LISTEN TO THIS

THE RIDICULOUS MESSAGES SHOULD WORK TOO

JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE NORMALFAGS WILL THINK THAT THEY'RE PARODY IMAGES OF THE ORIGINAL CAMPAIGN

IF WE CAN PUSH NORMALFAGS TO MAKE PARODIES THEMSELVES WE CAN MAKE THIS GO FASTER

Jesus I'm a fucking retartd

fuck off

Attack from all angles.

Checked.

Use the meme as a Trojan horse. While they're confused we show them:

thanks

By the way why the FUCK are the FAGGOTS BLOWING OPSEC SO GODDAMN EASILY. YOU MOTHERFUCKER CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP THE CHARADE FOR FIVE MINUTES!?!?

also buzzfeed (if that headline is real) is clearly agreeing/amplifying

I just came to the thread, I'm just proposing an idea.

I don't know if it's a good idea or a bad idea. If you think it won't work/will actually make it all worse you don't have to do it.

Where did I say that you should work on making the fakes? What I wanted to say is that you can use a few of the more ridiculous ones and post a tweet from a clean account with a caption like:

"The truth behind Hillary's campaign" or something.

If you're making them so ridiculous people won't take them seriously that's exactly the opposite point of this you mongoloid.

That one's by one of ours.

When the slits start dying, societies back down.

Excellent approach to push Army Suzy out like this. I just wish we had some front line pics of their legs and arms blown off; so heroic.

8/pol/ isn't obscure anymore. Whenever the jews see something subversively right-wing on social media, we are always the prime suspect.

these will usually be viewed at thumbnails. BIGGER FONT, words closer to center, CROPPED image.

Doesn't mean you should do their job

This is exactly how hypnotic persuasion works.
1. Rapport
2. Confusion
3. Suggestion

Not fond of the wording, but good idea on the picture.

He was probably the user who started it. 78D galactic chess

Probably not from here and article isn't real. Most likely an alt-right retard.

fixed misspelling

please use this font my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip

Probably fags that work for Shillary.

Nigger, the point I was trying to make is that you should make it seem like the ridiculous ones are a parody of the fake campaign you're pushing. To make it seem like you're someone who's angered at Hillary's campaign and are parodying it because you think it's retarded. It might not be a good idea, but I thought it's worth sharing.

Patriots, each and every single one of you.
Keep up the good work, Trump will win, and don't think for a minute that it wasn't in large part due to all of you.

You unbearable magnificent faggots.

Patriots, each and every single one of you.
Keep up the good work, Trump will win, and don't think for a minute that it wasn't in large part due to all of you.

You unbearable magnificent faggots.

Obviously. But many of the people who appear to be breaking OPSEC are likely jews who are doing it deliberately.

Any sort of confusion works in our favor as it creates an impressionable moment.

I feel like we could make something of this, but I don't know how.

I really like this whole 'This time next year ill be in syria' line.

I did, the Extrabold one at least, better Ideas on wich would be used for what?

Oh shit, I'm wrong.
THE BUZZFEED ARTICLE IS REAL
archive.is/1abQL

I raged hard when I scrolled through and saw that shit. Fucking retard.

user nooo

This is too funny

quality work tbh. buzzfeed will hit all the tumbltards and fems in the feels

it's like she wants to lose

I like the concept with this one.

Referencing World war 3 is a good idea.

it looks squeezed together, like arial narrow.

agree and amplify. desperate attempt to squash out memes. in fact he's signal-boosting us to no end.

wait a sec. end of the article "Remember to vote November 12th!"

also it was user-created. i think this dude's on our side.

If you were a trained Russian paratrooper how would you feel if you saw a horde of armed , and pissy bull dykes marching towards your position ?

This is working out way better than I could have expected.

I am crushing libs on twitter with these. They have no answer. And if you read "hammer of the patriot" you know your job isn't to convince them but the audience. Make sure to keep framing them as the weird/freakish 'other' and our position is the normal one.

Not an official article, it did draw a good response in the comments though.

Bull dykes don't want to go to war they want to beat the ever loving fuck out of their partners.

NEW THREAD WHERE?

New thread soon, fellow stalker

I'd feel pretty comfy since their upper body strength and cardio is shit. Plus women get shell shock at a startling high rate.

If you're going to use both, change the timestamp and number of likes/retweets.

60 niggers