/got/ general

S7 Live thread #2

Previous →

What the fuck is going on.

virginity loss in 3… 2.. 1…

That's not how that would have gone down.

CLAGENEBOWL CONFIRMED

oh they are gonna go down on the little cutie ;)

Which one is 2 days from retirement?

CLEGANEBOWL

THE FIRE RISES

this show just keeps on suprising me getting worse and worse

Is this the most filler episode to date?

Best scene in awhile. Shows the humanity of soldiers, regardless of who they fight for. Kills this whole all Lannisters are evil narrative. Pity Ed Sheeran can't act for shit.

so.
what's actually happened this episode

They will be all dead in a few scenes with Arya riding away.

why? how does this benefit the show in any way? who still watches this trash?

It's filler the show.

CLEGANE WORSHIPS THE FIRE

dude you're retarded kekekekek I hope this was a shitpost

Well you do, obviously

come on

Game of Thrones is always filler until the last episode. Apart from the first season.

nah I haven't watched in years, just hopping back in now with you bros

Not really, but apart from first season the first episode is always a filler. This one really pushes it though

would you fuck maisie?

Good then, even if you dislike show /got/ is fun

wtf, is this plot development?

I would

Is the new episode playing right now?

Out of what, boytchick?

It's as if they cast him, thinking he could act. Witnessed him try. Realised he couldn't. Let him sing and have two minor lines and just sit there.

Literally all I want in life, user. Would you?

how would you do it user?

What the fuck do you inbred faggots want from a show? go back to reddit.

sickening

how would you do it?

with a blindfold

Post Maisie ipskirt

B A D C G I

I'd lay her on her stomach flat and penetrate her pussy while she's laid down like a plank

The she likes it, obviously :) In the butt

53 minutes and I feel as if barely anything has happened.

the cgi is fucking terrible

Yeah we totally didn't call it in first thread

fuckk you're getting me hard user, what else? I want to hear every detail :)

Danaerys: "Shall we begin :>)"

because nothing HAS happened

lmao at eye of sauron tower

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold now, the terrible vengeance of the Others! Death to the Dragons! And death to the Living! … Now, all can see. This is the hour of the Others!

Wew, my stream is laggy as fuck. Not nearly there yet.

Who let total fucking faggots come to fullchan

This shit keeps getting worse

I'd use a shotgun to kill myself

AND WHO ARE YOU

So this is how Jon and Dany meet. Out of a need for dragonglass aka obsidian.

SMUG

FUCKIING CALLED IT

A BEAR THERE WAS A BEAR A BEAR

I'm watching it on TV, same.

I'd make her moan so loud with my big cock filling her orifice. When she gets too loud I'd not too rough but hard enough to hurt hurt press her face into the floor. Eventually the pain would be too great and her ass would involuntarily raise from the floor but it'd only egg me on to go harder and faster.

Whoa. Darth Vader got really fat.

that fucking Jorah teleport

This episode was so shit there isn't even anything worth shitposting about.

Why the fuck does dragonstone look so different from when Stannis was there?

Sky Atlantic has too many ads.

Why is Jorah at the Oldtown??

While you faggots were watching this Jewish shit, I was getting L Y N C H E D, HAHAHAHAHA, DEAL WITH IT!

WHY IS EVEN DAENERYS DRESSED IN BLACK AND EVERYONE ELSE ON HER RETINUE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ANYMORE

I'm confused. Where is Dany at? What throne is that?

Hey David or Dan. Good to have you in /got/

no really why is everyone weary shabby colors?

He's looking for a cure to greyscale obviously.

Redemption arc for the Hound.

fuck user you're getting me off I'm stroking to this. more?

Dragonstone, Stannis' former flat

I think Varys is the only major character not wearing black.

Sam is the death of interesting.

And does every fucking episode have to end with daenerys triumphantly entering a place?

Stannis' former cuckshed.

Top lewd!

with orchestral music and saintly sounding vocals
everytime

So the female viewers can cream themselves about women empowerment over Twitter and keep their sub until next month

AHHHHHHHHHH AHHH AHHH! AHHH AHHH AHHHH!

LESBIANS

SHALL WE BEGIN?

was wondering this myself

I push her back down onto the drown making her pussy tighter. She starts to clench from fear. I can feel I'm about to explose and I want to ffinish inside her petite body. FUCKKKKKKKK

I got bored of the books, what happened to Dragonstone after Stannis left?

FUCK YOU STANNIS YOU WHITE CISLORD

He left men to defend it and Loras got horribly disfigured retaking it.

Shit episode. Shit series. Only watching cause I read the books and watched first 6 season. Stopped caring after season 4.

Emilia and Peter got paid 500k for one scene?

haha user are you getting off right now to? ;) please finish, finish for maisie

FUCKING NOTHINGQ£WEFR

That would have actually been interesting but instead Dany just walks right in.

Fellow Westerosi, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no man deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as houses and as individuals to set aside our long-standing feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge on higher ground, lest we be swept away by the flood.

The King in the North is no more! Whatever symbols of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom, a memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection? The devastation brought by the invaders is self-evident. We have seen our homes and villages destroyed by the calculated blows of Mance Rayder. We have seen first hand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish Others. Unprecedented and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our time.

The time has come, my fellow Westerosi, to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength; already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole capitulating only to a single throne, and from that throne…

… *I* shall watch over you. From this day forward let no human make war upon any other human, let no Noble agency conspire against this new beginning, and let no man consort with alien powers, and to all the enemies of humanity: seek not to bar our way, for we shall win through, no matter the cost!

Three words.

Looks like CIA is going to make a move next episode.

Can you feel it, your grace, closing in all around you? The Realm's justice has been awakened. The sins of the past have finally caught up to you. You will be called to account for all the atrocities you committed, the unspeakable horrors you have let loose upon the seven kingdoms, and the dark, ancient powers you have embraced. Though my soul was one of the first to be devoured by your evil, there are thousands more bound within this blade, and they cry out… for release. Look now to your defenses, your grace, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!

Let them come. R'hllor hungers!

or it will be just a filler season preparing for the final one

Hold on user, you don't know about the new contracts they signed? It's a bit more than 500k

Spoilers

Is going to be a filler season anyway.

That was Ed

I SEEH FYAH

Sheeran

Stream is repeating in case anyone wants to watch again.

This is relevant to my interests

Then why are you here, making us suffer with your lame posts, because of your erotomania.

LOL

Maisie's face i covered with sticky saliva and she looks like a mess. I grab the back of her neck and push her into the ground even harder. Right now I pull my 7" dick out of her pussy and without any break or warning plunge full-length into her tight little asshole. She starts to squeal. I can't hold myself back. Not slowing my rythm I feel orgasm approaching and as the cum comes gushing into maisie's asshole I clench my eyelids closed in pure bliss finishing inside this goddess

the real crime is the shit directing

Well are you implying I should be contacting her instead?

I came on my bedsheets :(

The best parts were honestly Sandor, Thoros, and Lord Beric.

Who the fuck want to see it again??? It was fooking terrible!!!

Jews and shit, man

Welcome to Holla Forums to you too.
Were autists in love with an ugly munter spam threads while calling the rest of the people redditpol

Oof

CUM WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO EAT

The good

Okay:

The bad

Overall 4/10. Episode is mostly shit in

..and bad acting. bad writing…..

Yes, go and make your dreams come true

I agree. That part was well acted, had character development, and involved some of the more interesting themes and mythology of the show.

that too!!

Pure soap, notice how they do nothing at least remotely interesting with the screenplay. I stand here, zoom into my face a bit and the move the camera as I walk… it's almost a rotation

FANFIC TIER TRASH!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Correct analysis here

the good

Okay

the bad

Don't forget the opening where Arya kills all the Freys. I'd file it under OK, but it was clearly supposed to be significant.

it's ok I finished in my hand :) thanks for getting me off user we should do it again during the next episode.

I personally didn't find the other scenes interesting. I bet, however, that they have Jorah replace Victarion with the volcano arm.

Yea pretty much the only good part besides these two, because they can act as well.

They're going to do something with him at least. If they didn't have plans they had a good excuse for us not to see him again, especially not the first episode.

Yea I was just noticing all of that, and my god was the last scene the most laughable shit with dany walking

It was okay because…eh, but it was fanfic. Arya was walking around as Filch putting poison in the wine, or she changed faces in an elaborate scheme to poison it? How did training in the dark with a stick make her a master of disguise? And nobody told Cersei and Jaime it was a Faceless Man? It clearly was and people would know what they are.

You have the option of getting 10 million dollars but Arya has her sights to kill you. You get a 1 week buff right when you get the 10mil where you wont die. Would you take this challenge?

I loved the kikes' comment:

That was just to get the audience going. A clap break, if you will.

I thought that Sam montage of shit cleaning and food dispensing using bowls that all looked alike was pretty funny.

I kept expecting to see him accidentally serve a bowl of diarrhea to the maesters for lunch.

Reminder that women are a huge liability in combat. But it's not really even about women's abilities. If you put women in deadly scenarios, the men with them will instinctively drop everything to go protect them. An enemy can compromise your objective very fast if they start capturing women.

He will

Alright /got/ friends, 4AM here so going to bed and rejoining discussion tomorrow. Have fun meanwhile
Also reminder that the current /got/ record in activity stands at 1100 posts in 24 hours and so far we're at 900 in 9 hours :)

This show is a time budget. Time showing a fatass cleaning bedpans is time not watching blue darth maul chop up annoying little noble girls who won't shut the hell up.

I'd call it OK because we got to see a bit more of David Bradley.

lmao

Can anyone explain how she was able to perfectly emulate Frey's voice and stature? What the fuck?

What is this, Westerosi Pie Presents: Maester House?

The same way she's able to seamlessly put his face over hers - magic.

She trained. Blind. With a stick.

Don't you fucking see it? It's obvious.

Why didn't the lannisters think to put a single man on Dragonstone? FFS Cersei is absolutely fucking retarded

Sending people to The Riverlands but not to Dragonstone*

She's an idiot.

She sent people to Dragnostone but they couldn't get past Gendry in his rowboat.

Someone needs to combine that scene and some Edgar Wright shit

They did, but they had to clear out so Daenerys could have a glorious entry scene.

I know this is supposed to be a shitpost but its fucking true.

The Euron Greyjoy scene seems like a giant waste of time.

Yeah! STRONK WYMYN! We should totally use them in our real militaries, #womenholduphalfthesky

t. Reddit

The guy desperately needs some screen time.

The real shitposts here are the ones with maisie williams pictures

I took it as Jon's all or nothing measure. Everyone fights, no one quits.

Desire to know more intensifies.

How about they lift half the heavy furniture during a move first?

Lyanna Mormont is THE hottest GoT waifu right now.

DELET THIS
TAKE IT BACK, OR ELSE

fuck off normalfag

I understand his reasoning, but the whole MUH STRONK WYMYN shit really rubs off on normalfags. HURR DURR WOMEN ARE STRONG IN ENTERTAINMENT SO THEY MUST BE STRONG IN REAL LIFE. Girls also believe it.

It's basically 'let's march poor combatants towards the ice wizards who can resurrect them into difficult to kill zombies.'

And again the obsess with obsidian even though it does jack shit against 99% of the white walker army. You don't need a fucking mountain of dragonglass. You need fire and the wildfyre.

Is he /ourguy/?

Beautiful

Checked

yeah

Alt Shift X is doing a live splanation

He's beginning to believe.

NYMERIA FUCKING CONFIRMED

The sands of time have run out, son of Steffon. The cries of war echo upon the winds. The remnants of the past scar the land, which is besieged once again by conflict. Champions arise to challenge fate, and lead their brethren to battle. As mortal armies rush blindly towards their doom, the Frozen Shadow comes to consume us all. You must rally the North and lead your people to their destiny! Seek me out…

Where is this from? Was there "Next week" after the episode?

Jesus fucking Christ that was the worst season opening ever, only good thing to come out of it was the hound burial scene.

I just want to see Jaime stab Cersei when she tries to burn the whole city down with wildfire tbh

That moment was grim. As soon as I saw the house, I knew it was the one that the Hound and Arya had dinner at. The man and the little girl died. I don't know if their silver would have saved them.

CIA wants the bad pussy.

Highlight of the episode, surprisingly well done

Are D&D going full Wrath of the Lich King?

Yea, the next week trailer

And why would he want them?

The post may have been dleiberately dumb, but the point still stands, Arya killing all the Frey's is ridiculous wish fulfillment, what happened to realism? Is she gonna kill Littlefinger and Cersei now too? Why didn't a guard kill ARya on her way out, why didn't the wife of Walder attack her? Cuz of the sistahhood? So dumb.

Thanks, user

They were trying to nab his prize. They work for the Sand Sneks. The Dornishwomen.

Who cares?

The Hound, Thoros, and Lord Beric have the best banter.

She is killing littlefinger actually, check the spoiler thread.

To be fair wasn't his "wife" like one of his daughters or something? Probably wanted him dead anyway, plus if you saw someone change into someone else after killing a room full of people you'd probably nope the fuck out too. I'll agree with the guard thing though, there's no way they wouldn't have a few guards standing watch in there or just outside who would hear all the noise.

Christ, this show is on the same level as The Force Awakens. Absolute garbage.

The problem is the scene was directed like some Doctor WHo shit, it looked silly, looked dumb, felt like fanfiction deviant art scribbles.

So she reunites with Jon and Sansa? wew lad

Wasn't she just going south to King's Landing?

I'm guessing she changes course to go home, possibly after meeting Melisandre and learning Jon is King and Sansa is there.

Well, all they know is some goblin came up to them. They might think her little sword is Gryffindor's or something.

Now that'd be pottery. Melisandre met Arya in the Riverlands the last time they met anyway. And she was going north.

"Dude, it was so deep and clever to humanize the Lannister soldiers like that while having a celebrity cameo instead of hiring an actual actor!"

She can just use the Kings Landing transporter to go to Winterfell or wherever cia goes and turn him inside out with a transporter accident

Exit the city, open the menu, select fast travel.

Game.of.Thrones.S07E01.1080p.WEB.h264-TBS[rartv]

GAME OF THRONES IS SO REALISTIC!

what did he mean by this

Who watches this garbage?

lel, copyright claim'd

Sage negated :^)

Jorah fast traveled to Oldtown.

Point proven.

munterfags

There's no reason to waste an hour of your life on this tripe.

Half of this episode was dedicated for the fatman who's literally raising his girlfriend's son, so yeah, I have to agree with that.

He used the same teleport technique that Arya, Asha and Theon used last season.

You think they wouldn't find a way to make this series worse, but they somehow did it. I'm kinda impressed.

Why couldn't Jorah travel to Anor Londo and have the DarkSign?

Please let this continue she's much more bearable this way.

Also please continue to put her in long sleeves so I don't have to look at her disproportionately fat upper arms.

Matbe the LotR eagles carried him direct into Mordor, so you fuckers could just shut the fuck up about that.

Three words.

If they'd put ed sheeran in the 5th or 6th episode, I probably wouldn't have been that bothered. Fucking HBO faggots.

Lena Headey you're so gorgeous.

Why are you namefagging?

Nothing happened except an overly long shit montage because the Jews have an obsession with scat.

At least they up-aged Craster's bastard son to about five.

Haven't watched this show since the King died.
Tell me who do you guys root for, the characters that is not piece of shit actors? Also, in Season five, I remember most people here just watched for the trainwreck so that they can bitch at.

What about now? What interest you in anyway, knowing now that the jews did not write any characters for the story and only emmy-baits to stroke their ego?

For comedy relief, forgot the name was still on and uh btw I will rip your head off and shit down your neck.

go back to reddit, faggot

Lol expell me if you can.

D&D are a cancer.

ARE YOU READY FOR M E M E L O L I TO SHOW UP ABD HAVE AN EBIN #FEMINIST MOMENT EVERY TIME JON HAS TO THE NORTHERNERS ABOUT POLITICS?

THAT'S WHAT YOU KIDS LINE RIGHT?

Have some creativity, PLEASE.

His videos would be moderately interesting if he didn't spend hours at a time repeating the same points, fagging about his tumblr, and shilling for better writers because muh prequel series.

tl;dr D&D are retarded faggots who don't know how to time manage or write or use dialogue.
The show is retarded and gay.

stay bullied nerd

He is also an sjw who demand more female directors, more female roles, screamed like a retarded fucktard. recommending themarysue.com, anita sarkeesian, nostalgia chick as a critical source.

But my question is not about his videos. My question is why would anyone in Holla Forums (other the maisiecucks) watched the shows? Even the normies started to realized that it was an incoherent shitshow now.

Jamie, Tyrion, Bronn, and CIA Little Finger. Now that they've gone off of Gurm's script though, everything is shit and nothing is worthwhile.

Fucking too short.

They got any good scenes, roles or anything? I barely heard anything about them anymore, or are there just to be the grunts of Lena, Sophie and the Sue bitch.

What the fuck?

Nothing happened. They are off book now and we get a 1 minute poop "joke". I almost threw up watching it. Their inner Jews are being unleased with their fan fiction.

Get him/her to watched Rome, Breaking Bad, I Claudius, The Wire and tell him/her how does GOT compared in characters, plotting, intrigue, cinematography, music, acting, dialogue, writing.

And if he or she still insisted that this series ranked among the best, best to neutralized them to stop the spread of stupid genes.

I didn't watch this episode, but
Jamie is in the Riverlands. He kills Blackfish Tully because Blackfish went completely off script. In the books he's still loyal to Robb Stark and defending Riverrun and Robb's wife (who also isn't dead) in his name. Other times he's hanging out with Brianne TFA Trash Compactor. He also went to Dorn with Bronn and got the bad pussy.

Tyrion is currently hanging out with queen fatass after the show decided to sidestep one of the more interesting subplots where Tyrion travels on a tiny ship and meets a group raising a boy they claim to be Rhaegar's son Aegon and heir to the Iron Throne. Everything interesting about him got fucked up after he kills Tywin and then his story goes off script.

Bronn is a fun character because he doesn't give a shit about anything and wants the bad pussy. He's almost entirely a character created by the show given that in the book after he's knighted and wedded off to a retarded chick with a castle, he's more or less out of the story.

CIA is a good book character that the show turns into an absolute dipshit, so all his scheming subplots turn to shit after D&D went full retard and he sells his #1 chip to Winterfel to Ramsay to get raped instead of wedding her to the heir to the Eyrie.

That was the equivalent of the Daenerys shitting chapter. But of course they will not show their beloved STRONK SJW QUEEN in such a compromising position so they had a fat white whale - I mean male do the honors.

You mean

You know this, but your friend's a pleb. Don't waste time on him.

I'm a child of divorce. Give me a break. Also, that was written three years ago.

I knew what happened in the books. Blackfish did not died, he escaped probably to joined with Stonehard.

What I am asking is the shows? Is there anything interesting happened with Jaime&Bronn after Dorne women power, Tyrion after meeting with the queen, and CIA not being a plot device idiot.

Ah, the obligatory "Yara makes out with another woman" trailer.

DUDE LEZZIES LMAO

No. Everyone else mildly interesting is also full retard. The show has quite literally boiled down to
DUDE LMAO TITS & DRAGONS
headlined by queen fatass.

I guess the spoilers are right. Sam will cure Lord Friendzone so he can white knight for Mother of Sandwich some more. It's nice to see cucks helping each other out. Remember, they are people too.

And thus, we learn the true purpose of Gurm's author insert, and the true theme of GoT.

GRR Martin is the Shakespeare of our time.

obligatory

Im ready for her to charge into battle and get shanked by an undead giant's shaft

I was wondering when this show up. This would be a great scene that break the internet if filmed.

Some thought on the episode.
I'm actually surprised how good it looked for a TV series. Some costumes are kind of funky but other than that it was pretty much kino. Comfy too, I expected it to be more rushed but I think the pacing was just right, not as breakneck as when they tried to solve Dany getting her fat ass into gear and onto a ship but also not as slow and fillery as some other times. Not sure why you guys disliked it so much.

Shit and soup. The Jews went crazy with their scat fetish. I almost threw up watching that scene.

Need me one of them thick dune coons

Yeah, the scatological humour was very judaic.
I'm pretty desentisised to that kind of stuff though.

You only just noticed?

I just want to see how Season Fanfic fucked things up

lmao

Im not sure what I expected for the season opener.

Who were the dead father/daughter that Clegane buried?

One of his church friends?

the fed him and arya, clegane agreed to work for him, then stole his silver, they obviously died because they had no money to eat

Is he going to try to midgetnap Tyrion as his gift to Cersei?

That's really the entire fucking problem with the show. Grum is kind of a hack ripping off the world of Conan the Barbarian and other sword and sorcery tales and turning it into a soap opera but there some semblance of fun because of the source material. D&D don't know fantasy literature at all so they hollywood the ever living shit out of the show and what you get is a boring, predictable, propaganda blob like the rest of television today.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if GRRM actually wrote it into the contract that they had to show at least half an hour of Sam shoveling shit to satisfy his scat fetish.

What did ign meme by this?

I think Grumm is a talented author, not in the sense of creating great literature, but writing great products. He manages to combine the oddly similar aspects of bodice-ripper literature and pulpy adventure while inserting enough edgyness to fool plebs into thinking its serious mature literature for serious and mature people.

1) Sam's shit and soup Jew fecalphilia sequence killed the momentum of the episode.
2) Lady feminism of bear island is fucking insufferable
3)Queen fatass has triumphant entry #1345

that the producers didn't pay them quite enough

IGN gives everything an 8.

It's the safe score to not piss off their advertisers.

Salsa can't fucking act and is annoying.
Arya's acting i also shit, thank fuck that they gave most of the speech to an actor who is actually good.
Sam is still shit, his inability to do anything is annoying and him STILL being fat is awfully distracting.
Cercei being at least 40 is fucking weird, I thought she was supposed to be younger.
Dany just fucking walking into an abandoned perfectly well kept castle in the middle of a fucking war is fascinating.
Little Mormont girl can fuck right off, how the fuck are children going to fight? You can kill a child by fucking accident, a fight is pointless.
The obvious Tormund/Brienne romance tease is also fucking annoying, poor Pod can't catch a break with that bitch.
Bran's storyline can fuck right off, I haven't been interested for three seasons.
Sandor and Jaime are good, Euron is weird but entertaining.

agr33d

We all know how the White Walkers are going to be defeated. Podrick will unleash his Rod, devastating the White Walker army. He will then literally fuck any of the White Walkers South of the Wall to death and then rebuild the Wall, making the White Walkers pay for it!

I would fuck Leaf and he's the only person who advances the overarching story at all.

They are really repulsive.

The loli of feminism and the shit was bad but I didn't mind the last part so much, it was well shot, queen fatass didn't say anything and there was no muh vagina moment where anyone commented on how girls are cool and boys drool.

Leaf a best waifu.

Just watched the episode. The pacing is awful, too many characters, Salsa and loli Mormont need to die as soon as possible. Why is Euron acting "lol so random"? He wasn't like that in the previous season, right?
I like the new armors of Cersei's guards.

re watching the last episode now, they really made Euron to act like Ragnar Lothbrock and Floki mixed together

but Ed Sheeran!!!

Yeah he basically was.

buuut shes so cuuute

She would be cute in a comedy show but she doesn't fit into GoT, the tone of the character and the rest of the show is too jarring. She is a character from Blackadder who have ended up on the wrong set.

The whole thing was 'muh vagina' and tearing down the Stannis banner was symbolic of that.

Fuck off kike.

But, GoT is a joke :^)

More or less but it was tasteful, unlike Mormont and Salsa.

So Ellaria Sand and Olenna Tyrell are gonna team up with Daenerys and Yara Greyjoy?

Nah Euron is going to get himself some Bad Pussy and kill them all off.

No she's not she looks like she has some sort of -tism. Her eyes are all weird and slanty.

I really hope Ellaria gets brutally murdered.

DELETE THIS

she is cute

CUTE!

NUEVO
NUEVO
NUEVO

oh lawdie

Of course it's a hidden NatSoc message. HEIL HITLER DUBS! IGN confirmed for /ourguys/.

QUEEN Fatass will ride her FEMALE dragon alongside her FEMALE advidor, LESBIAN BADASS PIRATE Yara, and will burn both the male Lich King and his racist wall forever.

After she does that, all the filthy, castrated, emasculated "men" that follow her will be made into slaves to better serve the Matriarchy, and Westeros will be happy and prosperous and it will never have a war ever again.

Gurm is the stereotypical sellout author. He can't write for shit but he certainly can write shit that sell by the truckloads to normalcucks. Really makes you think doesn't it? It's almost like his shitty hippy views are a facade to hide the greedy soul beneath all his flab.

she doesn't need photoshop, but OC is OC i guess

aaaaaaaaaaa

where do i find the new episode;