Https: //youtu .be /HZzeC06hVvA

https: //youtu .be /HZzeC06hVvA

FULL BLOWN WHITE NATIONALIST INCOMING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZzeC06hVvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you still spend time with (((him)))?

Why do you still spend time with (((him)))?

Bump

Htiler embraced mischling allies and so should you.

POST YFW WE MEMED STEF AND BENNY G INTO WHITE NATIONALISTS

YOU'RE NEXT HORSEY

Bro you only need to break it once.

h t t p s : / / y o u t u . b e . c o m / H Z z e C 0 6 h V v A

He's been on the fucking war path for ages now, required viewing.

Does this go somewhere?

Yes, stick with it pussy.

I am, I am.

I'm just eager for a good argument because my dad is a lolbertarian and worships the ground this guy walks on. This could be a door to open him up to alternatives.

Start calling it 'Lesbetarianism' to chip away at his ego, anyway if your Dad worships Molly he should be fattened up nicely already, Stefan has been interchangable with Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter for the past year,.

Can't Defoo the Molyneux

==At 3:00, he instructs us to insert the red pill forcefully as a suppository==

tbh this is actually a lot more boring than I though it'd be.

I watched about 10 minutes of it. Is it just a 50 minute long rant about how some libertarians disagree with him on spanking and a variety of other topics?

>>>/hell/

>>>/hell/

Ebin doublepost, codemonkey.

tbh I gave up when he started talking about how a fat bloke trying to sell you a diet plan wouldn't be very convincing.

A pretty boring video, especially as I was expecting Stef to declare himself to be the second coming of Pinochet.

Fucking kill yourself, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZzeC06hVvA

We didin't realy do anything in regards to him personaly, he just studied the information and realized we are right. It is a sign of both humility and intelligence.

No, Stef would end up more like Pinochet.

If people don't want to accept the free market, he'll give them a free helicopter ride.

If your dad worships him, just show him .webm related.

Tbh, if we ever get our way I see America going more down the Pinochet path moreso than the Hitler/Fascist path.

I see that for the whole Anglosphere tbh, not just America.

We won't actually become fascist by any reasonable measure, we'll just purge cancer and be on the lookout to stop any more.

They're 4channers. That's why they don't know you can embed

IMMIGRANTS FROM 4CHAN! CLICKING "SHOW POST OPTIONS & LIMITS" WILL ALLOW YOU TO EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS! STOP FUCKING BREAKING UP YOUTUBE LINKS!

This meme needs to end

how does embedding differ from direct linking? surely google gets stat form embeds as well?

stats from

The difference is that embeding is quicker. See, right here I've embeded a youtube video, and all you have to do is click it to view. When you type in a broken link, I need to open a new tab, copy-paste it, fix the breaks, and watch it. Embeding is quicker and easier. Unless the file already exists, there is no reason to not embed.

It allows you to view the video right here in the thread, you autist.

I thought we didn't direct link as to not let any jewgle stats or refers be taken from this website.
I would prefer an mp4 or webm of course.

It's about how they don't accept arguments and how many of them are totally ineffectual hypocrites.

This is my experience as well.

forgot not to sage

Good. There is literally nothing wrong with e-celebs.

Around 11:30 he even names the jew.

You can embed, but you cant use pictures AND embed

Eh, I think the BUF's proposed model would fit nicely with Canada's culture and values.

STEFAN 'DEFOO THE JEW' MOLYNEUX

Leader of RWDS, when?

kek

I wonder what type of stuff Moly would be saying if he lived in 'merica and wasn't worried about canadian hate speech laws.

Ffffuuuuuuck. Red pill is a hell of a drug.

>mfw the "He wrote Culture of Critique" meme magics him into making "Culture of Critique 2: Critique Harder"

No, vermin.
Hitler lost.

hory shitto

He still seems kinda retarded about the spanking NAP nonsense but at least he's on the right path.

the "no race is superior but we need to steal money from working whites to pay for police to stop niggers from killing each other" tell for cognitive dissonance.

I think he finally came to these realizations on his own and that honestly makes them all the sweeter.

He's a jew, fuck off.

Have you seen that somewhere or did you make it up?

Wew lad

It's Molyjew, you know he never goes anywhere

Sure, but how do we make future Marines? It's all very nice and idyllic but the world still needs to be peace fucked.

I remember watching his earlier videos and thinking he was a bit arrogant but a generally intelligent fellow.

Watching him now its like he is a whole new person; Humble, calm, speaking with respect and understanding deeply what he is talking about. From that I reflect on how the redpill made me change in a very similar way. But its hard for me to make a proper analysis because I really have only watched like 4 or 5 of his videos now including this one.

He does seem more humble in his later videos, but in his earlier ones he's not toning it down for the normies.

It's pretty much impossible for me to watch even 1/4 of his videos, given that he produces like 1.5 hrs of footage every day.

More like: FULL BLOWN WHITE ANARCHO-NATIONALIST INCOMING!
A lot of his arguments are just typical ancap criticism of libertarianism.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Molyneux IS a white nationalist, he leaves these kind of messages roughly after 40 mins into his videos where only like minded people get.

"white demographic winter, it's the end of everything unless things change"

He also said non-whites are unfit to live in western democracy in the same video.

I think he's gauging how far he can go without compromising his livelyhood. He's poking the border of the overton window.

Honestly I would love to have a private convo with him to know how he got redpilled, he probably met one of us who enlightened him.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

How delusional are you? Stefan is far more intelligent than the majority of Holla Forums and can do his own research.

Hi Stefan. Drop your self-flattery.

Hi Stefan. Drop your self-flattery.

I'll watch it in a minute but from how you guys are behaving libertarians are now the "bad ones"? What happened, I thought personal freedom and minimal government control were great point in this ideology? Don't tell me a bunch of wussy queer fags started using the name wrong and it turned out like neofeminism recently

What type of board do you think this is m80?

A spacenazi one. Im not from US and don't get what connotations libertarianists trigger. Straight up from definition it sounds good but suddenly I'm hearing libertarianism=thou shall not hit another?
I guess that's invasion of personal freedom but when niggers chimp out or kikes sharpen knives behind our backs that's the initial invasion people must react to

Soon.

Go read about the modern libertarian movement, it's a bunch of autists preaching open borders but also wanting to have the right to shoot anyone who steps on their personal property.

not soon enough

Libertarianism died with Ron Paul. Even back then a big portion of his base were DUDE WEED LMAOers. Libertarianism only works if every fucking nation on earth abided by it, and no cultures or races could invade and replace other cultures like the international Juden does.
You must watch this and move on from libertarianism.

I have time to kill because I have no life
But..
Shit, he needs to try to keep vids like this under 20 for easy send outs to normies.

What the fuck kind of normie is a libertarian as well?

That's exactly it.

Like* not 'White'

Like* not 'White'

Yes, this is true, but he needs to know there is an actual argument that Libertarianism cannot compete with other nations that are ethno-centric and have insiders within the Libertarian nation. see

wew

wew

He should be PM of Canada, in perpetuity

Damn. You can almost see the tears.

Please.

Please.

what's with the constant double posting today? Is this a new meme?

No, website fucking up, codemonkey is working on that shit as soon as he stops dying.

it's josh's spooky ghost come to fuck with the servers for halloween

ever since Alacrity was "fixed" I haven't had the double posting problem

Watching Stefan evolve has been truly fascinating and pretty closely mirrors my own road, minus the whole anarchy bit.

Are you fucking retarded or something user?

It's like watching the reverse of Chris-chan. He had a lot of chances to fuck up beyond repair, but took the right path instead.

He's namedropped 4cuck before, wouldn't be supprised if he atleast lurks here once in a while.

I'm now completely unironically waiting for "The Truth About Jews" and "The Untruth About Hitler"

POSTING A FULL LINK DOES NOT EMBED THE VIDEO AUTOMATICALLY, CUCKCHAN TRASH

Reading this thread and then the thread over on /liberty/ has really shown how libertarianism has completely fucking died.

after ron paul it died to anyone with a brain or who wasn't a jew

The ideas could be good in a high intelligence homogeneous society. Didn't turn right enough fast enough. Just not the right delivery system for the change we need.

>"Please," she whimpers
>"Please spare me and my children! We have done you no harm!"
>"We will return to our home country peacefully," she sobs "Just let us live!"
>"That, Madame," he begins, a sly grin growing steadily from ear to ear

IS NOT AN ARGUMENT!

>The sound of a sudden *Click!* erupts, breaking the silence

>"Evenin' ritual again, Mr. Molyneux?" He asks, matter-of-factly
>"Evenin' ritual agian," replies Stefan, smiling and nodding, "Been holding it in like a camel!"
>The Grave
>"…'Cause you're daddy was rich, and your mom was good lookin'…", he whispers to himself and begins to whistle

Which video is this from?

He's been with us the whole time.

kek'd heartily, 148/8

Kinda in the same boat
I have an Israel loving friend who hangs on this guys words.

user, you are an artist.
Holla Forums is better for your presence

He came to this realization on his own because he's not a retard. Also his fight with cancer might have changed something in him.

Powerful video, wow!

I didn't expect this to be a good read, but boy was I wrong.

We didn't have weebshit around back then, so there's no 'we' for you.

ONE OF US

SAGE
and report

stefan molyneux is a kike

Fuck off, stormfaggot

fuck off both of you

fuck off both of you

Appeal to emotion works, but his show was supposed to be about reason and evidence, not persuading IQ-challenged leftards with non-arguments.

Reported for JIDF shill.

STOP FRIENDLY-FIRING REEEEEEEEEE

The only reason he's continuing to advance down the path of truth is because he still believes in the N.A.P. being the solution to all the world's problems. Mostly, that you have to be peaceful with kids for the world to change.

Unfortunately, all the people smart enough not to hurt their children also aren't reproducing, lol. They are also being genocided at the same time, in the name of economic growth for the corporates/banks. As is expected with any country with those kinds of banks. Corrupt, devious and fraudulent behavior is all those usurers partake in. It is a business of fraud - lending money at an interest rate.

There is something that feels very shitty about lending money to people when they need it, at a profit. Any of you done it, before? I can't manage to do it. Jews have zero problems whatsoever doing it.

This.
Except for the very, very few of us who were raised in it, we all went through the same thing. Most seemingly intelligent people (Sargon, as an E-celeb example) would change their mind if they looked into muh genetics, they simply don't bother because the potential reward of having their current beliefs affirmed are outweighed by the potential risk of becoming le ebil nazi.

Molyneux was always going to end up here.

are you even trying to fit in amymore?

Large enough traffic not unreasonable statement, but know the audience on /pol have a higher than average percentage of high IQ. Him starting out he was an insufferable blowhard that loved to listen to himself speak, repetitive, dwelled in the land of bluepill while /pol spoke of what he's just getting around to covering, a late bloomer, and forums before chan that were rocking truth and decades since forever jew aware, race aware.

For: Amusing, articulate, sings from the same hymnsheet as most here.

Against: Jewish, 9/11 bluepilled (yeah! I know!), ashkenazi's are the cleverest, Pew regurgitator.

Even during Ron Paul limelight, no go on libertarian because of open borders.

Full Holla Forums Mol

WEEW THIS IS FUCKING GOOD SHIT

WEW THE FUCKING MADMAN

wew lad

Keked. That was beautiful user.

Don't ever stop writing.

both of you should go die in a fire

This is a point of contention I have with seemingly most of you guys, I have no problem with interest. When you lend money at 0% interest, you're de facto lending at a loss. For 2 reasons:
1. Time preference. Men are mortal, so a resource now is more valuable than the exact same resource later. Not having the money you lent for a period of time, even if you get it back later, is a real cost, as it lowers your ability to operate financially should an opportunity arise.
2. Risk. The rate of loan repayment is categorically going to be less than 100%. Put another way, there is a

This is a notion of how much affinity someone has with irrational rationality VS rational irrationality.

Irrational rationality is seeking the truth for no reason, just like cleaning your house for the sake of cleaning it, not for having it clean. That also means still vouching for truth even if it will hurt you, because the irrationality will make you brave through the danger, and even if you get zero gains out of it as well.

Being rationally irrational is like being religious, you seek irrational beliefs that in the end will give you gains. Now leftism is a religion itself, you understand why Christians just don't look into evolution, you should understand why leftists just don't look further in evolution than "we all come from Africa and we're apes". While I give more respect for the former group, because their beliefs endured for a venerable 1000 years, multiple generations, proving it gives growth, while the later has trouble lasting 100 years, it is worse and worse with each new generations to the point where things were still sustainable in the 70s, they looked on the wrong path in the 90s and they looked hopeless in the 10s.

You can see which camp Molyneux, or anyone who would be boring at parties for that matter, would end up, we all are irrational, but some of us poured some of that irrationality into rationality itself.

The problem with interest is that it's entirely divorced from the concept of profit. Interest is owed whether or not you succeed in your endeavor, unlike essentially every other form of rent. Really, it's just a vast rationalization for why it is "logical" (acceptable) to divorce it in this way. We say things like "Well, he agreed to pay it" or "What concern of the loaner's is it whether he succeeded in the venture for which he sought the loan?" This just brushes aside the real problems and forces us to come up with complicated and convoluted bankruptcy laws for when someone is inevitably unable to pay up under this system, since we cannot obviously go with the alternative of "fairly" stripping a man of all his worldly possessions in order to repay a Jew's pound of flesh. That would only lead to social disintegration.

Now, leaving aside moral qualms of loan-sharking and the like, loaning actually functions differently from most renting. If we are to define it as "the use of one's property for another's profit" then this is fairly broad. Take, for example, a factory working using the owner's machines, floorspace, etc. to generate profit. The owner is compensated for the use of his property by getting a share of the profits generated using them. Should the worker make no profit, he is not obliged to pay the owner anyway. This is a much more fair and sensible arrangement, as it means that one can never owe more than one can pay and that "renting" is still profitable.

Contrast this with loaning. Loaning is also the use of property for some presumably profitable venture, but the debtor is suddenly obliged to pay some amount of money that is not at all related to how the money he was loaned fared. As stated above, this leads to problems.

There are some differences that I can immediately see (and I'm sure there are others that I can't), such that a factory owner has some control over his property while a loaner doesn't (notions of possession being different, the loan suddenly being considered the debtor's property) or when "consumption loans" are involved.

Eh, I hope this gives some food for thought.

But user, those who use reason and evidence don't need to be persuaded and therefore don't need to watch his show.

By now the only ones left to need convincing are those retards who subsist off emotional non-arguments.

New video, he's going full Holla Forums

Have many White children, raise them race aware, jew aware, non christcucked, ethnic identity and traditions, ingrained problem solving, decision making, money making, health conscious, independent, anti-consumer.

Damn, Just finished this
This man sure has come a ways
we made Holla Forumsyneux

He starts out with the assertion that the reason for the change in immigration law is democrats to get more votes, sorry, not sorry but no, there is more evidence that it's jews doing their jew agenda.

Nice meme.
How can this possibly go wrong…

call it a meme all you want, egalitarian for anyone not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, luke 14 26, everyone god's children/the same, turn the other cheek/be a doormat, born a sinner/hate yourself death cult is a self loathing suicidal ideology.

false. false premise that there are no morals without christcuckery, false labeling of my comment, ethnic identity and traditions.

That would be patently antichristian.

1. Timothy 5:8

He tells you to set God above your family, and i see no issue with that. He doesnt tell you to disregard your family. See the above.

In God, yes, there is no distinction, because we have all fallen short of God's standard and need his mercy. This doensnt mean that there is no distinction here in material life, for if there was no distinction, why would homosexuality be a sin, while heterosexuality marriage a duty?

Yes, lets not escalate a slap in the face into a murder.

I dont get this impression, reading the bible.

Romans 8:1

Mark 12:30-31

Not

It says you should love yourself, and take care of yourself, and there is no condemnation for those in Jesus Christ, so nowhere does it tell you to hate yourself.

What is your alternative moral standard that exists outside of human subjectivity? Maybe a loaded question…

Im sorry if you didn't imply that.

Yea, im all about this.

Acts 17:26

Also class solidarity

Prov 22:2

Thanks for the help Holla Forums bro, you could say GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN but no, you decided to help a former cuckchanner by sharing useful information.
You have my thanks and a (you)

Nice digits but
>>>/christian/
is this a-way

So whites and niggers are the same in the eyes of God (assuming they both Christians, no loopholes here, niggerlover)? And if a nigger moves in next door to you you are to love him like your own? Is that not so?

Are you a true believer or just favor Christianity as a tool for population control and because of tradition? There haven't been a lot of miracles lately to warrant actual belief and as an ideology it is cucked beyond belief.

Either way you look at it, it's shit tier.

/christian/ is Catholic and Catholics don't read the Bible, so it makes no sense to send him over there, user. Don't be an idiot.

You're full of shit
t. former Catholic

Tribunal background music, on repeat.

top wew, I'd never stop laughing. He'd probably troll the fuck out of Canada and hand out non-argument demerits all across the land.

Our Lord Kek has begun speaking through him.

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

beautiful

2 new videos today