Citizens United Releases 612 Pages Of State Department Emails With Clinton Foundation

Citizens United Releases 612 Pages Of State Department Emails With Clinton Foundation

citizensunited.org/press-releases.aspx?article=10668

Today Citizens United is releasing 612 pages of State Department emails relating to the Clinton Foundation, Dennis Cheng, Doug Band, Haiti, and more.

These emails were produced to Citizens United by the State Department on October 21st, 22nd, and 25th as a result of FOIA requests and litigation and cover the following:

Part I (State Dept. - Clinton Foundation Emails 1): scribd.com/document/329111409/State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-1

Part II (State Dept. - Clinton Foundation Emails 2): scribd.com/document/329111004/State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-2

Part III (Haiti Emails 1): scribd.com/document/328999165/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-1

Part IV (Haiti Emails 2): scribd.com/document/328999454/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-2

Part V (Haiti Emails 3): scribd.com/document/329002731/State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-3

GET TO IT EVERYONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se
pastebin.com/SaY0tNvY
scribd.com/document/329165617/329111409-State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-1
scribd.com/document/329165618/329111004-State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-2
scribd.com/document/329165619/328999165-State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-1
scribd.com/document/329165613/328999454-State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-2
scribd.com/document/329165614/329002731-State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-3
megafileupload.com/koR1/State_-_citizens_united_FOIA_-_docx_version.rar
archive.fo/lbQa9
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't we get Wikileaks to sort these emails?

Bumping for visability - I cannot deconstruct the emails myself as I'm in school the rest of the day, but I wanted to get this post out there so others can analyze its contents since it's a very new release.

Bumping for visability - I cannot deconstruct the emails myself as I'm in school the rest of the day, but I wanted to get this post out there so others can analyze its contents since it's a very new release.

They aren't in the same emailID format that Wikileaks uses to post emails unfortunately. The only way to possibly get something that close would be for every PDF to be transcribed and typed. That would be VERY useful however as then everybody can do Ctrl-F searches for contents, but as the information presents itself right now, it's all in PDF copies.

Bump

I'm trying to convert them to a docx or txt file, will upload somewhere if it works.

Bump

Just looked through them, it's fucking nothing.

:^)

Just looked through them, it's fucking nothing.

:^)

Got one of them done, not perfect, but searchable.

Where's the best place to upload it?

Wtf now I love citizens united

pastebin I think for all plain text documents

quickleak.se

not plain text, there's pictures and charts in some of them, i have it on docx right now

low effort release

Good point, I'm not sure what would be the best way then other than to post them on a google docs site that let's users access it annonymously and no editing permissions.

pastebin.com/SaY0tNvY

I did one in txt anyways to get something to you guys. This is the first one linked in OP

Scrib docx versions, all:

CF part 1 - scribd.com/document/329165617/329111409-State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-1
CF part 2 - scribd.com/document/329165618/329111004-State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails-2
Haiti 1 - scribd.com/document/329165619/328999165-State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-1
Haiti 2 - scribd.com/document/329165613/328999454-State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-2
Haiti 3 - scribd.com/document/329165614/329002731-State-Department-Haiti-Emails-Part-3

megafileupload.com/koR1/State_-_citizens_united_FOIA_-_docx_version.rar

rar of all of them

pdf2text + grep

This is good stuff

BAMP

Page 38 on haiti part 1. Heavily redacted, but the bottom paragraph is very interesting. Looks like Team Clinton had a stake in the Haitian election, and that their opposition had discovered their team's fraud.

The second document contains a very strange letter from Eric Braverman. He talks about concerns over electronic voting platforms, then gives a big plug for Palantir, the weird SV tech company that works with corps and intelligence to do stuff with their data. Very strange. All well before he was CEO of CF.

The second document contains a very strange letter from Eric Braverman. He talks about concerns over electronic voting platforms, then gives a big plug for Palantir, the weird SV tech company that works with corps and intelligence to do stuff with their data. Very strange. All well before he was CEO of CF.

Here's the Eric Braverman letter. Also I didn't know he was an MD.

It's on page 4 of the second doc.

Nevermind, it's a different Eric Braverman. Same name, but this is an old dude that shows up on Fox News as a loudmouth medical consult guy.

GOOD FIND user AND EVEN GREATER TRIPS
SAVE THIS FOR NOVEMBER 9

Clearly selling access here. Transcribed because difficult to read. My best guesses for whats in the shaded areas are in []s

>Invite List: Options to limit numbers if needed are 1) invite only $10 mil + donors (cuts # by @60 people); 2) Do not allow substituions for FM+1 for Cat 3 below, i.e. only one rep, if the FM is not available (could cut # by @25). Do we want to allow substitutions for all categories below (except 1.c below)? [I CUT ALL NOT IN IHRC AND ORIGINAL HAITI KEY PLAYERS. WHAT DOES THAT GET US TO NUMBER WISE?]

IHRC = Interim Haiti Recovery Commission
I dont know what FM is

page 107, haiti 1

Is that the same eric braverman that was with clinton foundation? I thought the path medical one was a different person.

For a moment I thought the shaded parts were somehow redacted material, when they might appear to be really highlights of the answers as they would be in a physical document that is being copied?

Great work decoding and finding things everyone!

would it be possible to import them into a public read-only IMAP account that people could use any client to access?

I put all the converted files in a rar here:

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

1. You're applying that meme incorrectly
2. That's a newfag meme used to undermine fundamental imageboard culture, just like "sage isn't a downvote." All posting is shitposting, the only genuine shit posting are those that try to be anything otherwise.

Lurk 2 years before posting again.

le poo poo posting XD

Between Trump, wikileaks, O'Keefe, and now these Citizens United guys, do you think illary even has an idea of just how screwed she is, or is the combination of fetus blood, painkillers, and liberal smugness too dense?

Yes, for her.

I'm not so patiently waiting for her "Et tu, Mook?" moment

BOOM
archive.fo/lbQa9

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35115

cross posted in the Podesta #20 thread

It's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion, and I love every second of it.

I cant wait to oven every fur fag

Then you'll have to oven 90% of Germany. They're the original furries. You know, pagans n'shit.

Let the trump ones vote first, and fight in the inevitable civil war that happens when the votes of 2/3 the population get thrown out..

Let the trump ones vote first, and fight in the inevitable civil war that happens when the votes of 2/3 the population get thrown out..

Uh, guys?

I would die of laughter if that turned out to be the case. I wonder how well the alphabets are connected in this case.

Corrupt thieves accidentally replicating evidence against them is brilliant honestly.

no. Don't be lazy faggot.

I swear if the """intelligence""" community just now considered this after Kim pointed it out, I'm going to eat my own ass. That's so dumb it almost makes it more plausible. It had to be a coincidence.

No fucking shit…..

They have no right to bitch when fursectuion becomes reality, even with help of Trump ones.

Paganism isnt a excuse to be furfag.
They should focus at making white babies instead of fucking dogs or each other in the ass.

This year has been an incredible learning experience.
Its shown us all that, despite almost a century of fear mongering, limited handouts, distractions, and building up auras of absolute mystery, the "elite" are even dumber than the most base plebian.

I don't think they're dumb, victory defeated them. They won in the 60's and have been celebrating ever since. That made them soft, weak, pliant, and pudgy. They got too worked up with sexting rape fantasies to children, or general degeneracy to realize they were loosing control.
Now its all coming down around their ears, and the day we've been honing ourselves for during this age of degeneracy is nigh.
STRONG MEN MAKE GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES MAKE WEAK MEN
WEAK MEN MAKE BAD TIMES
BAD TIMES MAKE STRONG MEN

That's what I've been saying all along. People like to paint them as supervillains with a brain trust of experts planning humanity's next move at all times. In reality they're just as stupid, greedy, and self-centered as the people they rule over, only with a lot of money money and perception of power through government.

The glorious part about technology is that it helps pull back the curtain so you can watch them squirm. I was always doubtful about Jim Bell's assertion that technology would end government as we know it. I thought the elites would always be one tier of tech above the populace at all times. This election has taught me otherwise. They are just as out of touch as your average Facebook mom and it's becoming their downfall.

FM could be foundation members. Only allow foundation members to bring 1 guest and no substitutions (ie only one representative if the foundation member is not available)

bump

Year of the fire monkey has yet to dissapoint

correlation.
clintons rigging elections in Palestine.
clintons rigging elections in Haiti.

gramma doesn't just want presidency, gramma wants to rule the world.

clintons rigging elections in Florida.

I lived in Deutschland three years and NEVER saw a single furry!

I lived in Deutschland three years and NEVER saw a single furry!

Its a different guy the cf on is half his age.

He's not the only newfag.

Things are going so right on every fucking front of every category that there is. This really is something else. Its been a pleasure taking part in all this with you lads

in one county. She got caught. The volume of Trump voters in florida is out of this world.

They can rig it all they want but it will never be enough.

Did you just bump a sticky?

Fucking furries, yiff in hell you traitors.

nothing wrong with a man bumping some sticky now and then.

Was anyone able to find some incriminating stuff with the Clinton Foundation and Haiti, or any pointers?