Erica Garner being an uppity nigger, black vote in major jeopardy

Erica Garner doesn't appreciate the Clinton campaign talking about her and her dead brother behind her back in the Podesta leaks. She's getting real uppity.

The black vote is in major jeopardy for the Democrats. It'd be shame if more attention was given to Erica's grievances with Hilldog and the DNC :^)

twitter.com/es_snipes

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33202
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27553
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=eric garner&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31909
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forums shouldn't be using D&C tactics against our enemies when we despise such tactics as kikery.

We're better than this.

First post every time

BUMP

lel what a cuck. They need to be swinging from a rope, I don't give a shit how they get there.

How's weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

Can one of you fine lads post the email that references Garner?

Fuck that this is war. If i have to bite a motherfucker thats what im going to do.

I missed good trolling. 10/10 bait lad.

Fuck off faggot

Is this it?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33202

Bump

lol, that's almost as bad as

(checked)
Or is this it?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27553

THEY'RE EVOLVING

I knew these leaks would bring us some gold

There ought to be a law to prevent people from having names which do not belong to the culture of their ancestors.
Sell it to the public as a means for preventing evil whites from naming their daughters Ledasha and other such cultural appropriation.

They were thinking about using Eric Garner in some anti-gun propaganda, somebody pointed out the chimp didn't actually die because of guns, so they decided against it. They also called Erica a "problem".

The emails leaked and now she really is a problem lel

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=eric garner&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

I'm more surprised it's spelled correctly really.

If Trump actually does win the black vote the salt from liberals will be truly amazing.

His minority vote is probably much bigger than they're claiming

This is how Trump wins NY.
blacks aren't going to vote for him but whitey will vote for him out of guilt

Democrats want to exploit blacks

Can you imagine a group of blacks yelling that at a Hillary Clinton rally next week? It would be nice. If BLM wasn't a Soros group they would try to do to Hilary what they did to Bernie.

There's this, and the latest complaint that David Brock believes blacks are stupid they are. Should be fun to see the DNC lose votes they counted as givens.

I missed that. link?

Sometimes I honestly feel bad for Niggers. We want them dead or deported while the Commies, Democrats, Jews want to use them for votes and a tool of social engineering. It's honestly kinda sad that wherever they go if they're even allowed to live they'll never be nothing more than tools.

Maybe it's my white pathological altruism.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31909

> Brock makes the cardinal mistake of those who bring politics into disrepute with voters. He tells a lie that people will know is a lie, and insults the intelligence of black voters with a kind of elitist racism that Bill and Hillary Clinton should not be seen with. I guess Brock's plan is that black voters are stupid and will not watch the ad and believe his lie, though Iowa voters—who do not appreciate this kind of low end politics—-will love the ad and view Brock as offering the kind of politics that they detest.

Obvious thing to do is make straw hillshill accounts and spam her with racist slurs and chastise her for being a "stupid monkey that won't even act in her self interest by voting Hillary"

No, because that would be an obvious tip-off. Do you even psyops?

EVERY
TIME

kill yourself

i've been scrapping the bottom of the barrel since 1996.

Go home, Jew. You're not Holla Forums.

Back to the ovens

You've been bumped forward in the oven queue, shlomo.

Lol, and yet leftists are telling us Hillary's gonna get the same level as turnout as Obama got in 2012.

lel

Say what you will, but an angry, wild she-boon is nothing to fuck with lightly.

Are you having a laugh?

Leftists arent known for their intelligence

*level of