STOP THE REMAINCUCKS

ITV POLL ON CHANING MIND OVER BREXIT

Everyone should vote 'Yes, I would now vote leave' to make it look like everyone's changed their minds to vote leave, contrary to what Remoaners have been saying.

We're not cheating, by the way. Most people still want Brexit, and these polls always overrepresent the kind of upper/middle class cucks who voted Remain.

Do it for Are Nige, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/central/2016-10-26/poll-would-you-have-voted-differently-in-brexit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That would be 'changing mind', apologies for the typo.

itv.com/news/central/2016-10-26/poll-would-you-have-voted-differently-in-brexit/

And here's the link.

Bump

Thanks lad, sorry for the crap OP, I'm little out of it right now.

After the completely retarded shite that's happened over in america, i fully expect something along these lines despite the fact there's no quicker way to trigger a country wide lynching than if the queen was spat on in public by a mudslime.

I fear that this will happen, which is why these polls matter.

Voted. I hope you brits can swarm the poll, because remain cucks are winning.

Voted.
Twice

Solid work lads.

Three times on my phone and five so far on the laptop, going in for another round of vpn switcheroo in a bit…

I even changed my VPN to londonistan before copy pasting the link.

I don't see a poll. Did they shut it down?

I can't see it either

have you got scripts off?, have you got uk ips? i can see it

Temporarily allow itv then polldaddy scripts.

You have to have a UK ip to vote.

done. rev up those proxies lads

lol these polls mean fuck all why waste time these media rats are still sore thst the oiks won and thr EU train has derailed

That just goes to show that there is a sample error in people who visit the site and participate in the poll. Ideally you would have 52% of respondents being people who voted leave

Thanks for wasting dubs, Tevye. I have a US IP and it works fucking fine. Does it work from Israel?

God lad

Bump

burgerfag here, I voted too. Hope the remainers get BTFO again

This poll is trash.
I don't even live in the UK, but I was still given the option to vote.

WE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO; BONGS
WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER FOREVER

The lefties would do anything just to prove themselves "right".

All I hear is "well what about all the people who voted leave but want to stay in the EU?"

Yet "what about the people that voted remain who would want to now vote leave?" is just right wing propaganda by the "loony kippers".

I can't wait for Trump to win in the election. All these faggots saying "hahaha! he's behind in the polls he'll never win!" seem to forget that they lost with Brexit when we we "12 points behind" on the morning of the vote.

Online polls and petitions should be outlawed, they do nothing but provide false data.

Bumping to keep thread alive, good work so far lads, but we need more.

Smells like the same bullshit from Hungary.
OY VEY ! IT ISNT VALID, BECAUSE EVERY CITZEN FROM THE COUNTRY DIDNT VOTE

Like defending rigged elections and voters fraud, in US case, these people are rotten to the core.

Done it lad. Have a bump for visibility

Really not what they were hoping for lel

Brexit is the only way for the UK to survive Angela Merckels insanity.