#I'M WITH HER - SIGN UP FOR THE DRAFT TODAY

Hillary wants war with Russia.

Why don't we start spamming that nu-male fag Hillary supporters will sign up to the US army to fight Russia.

Nu-Males will get scared that they might be signed up for the draft and won't vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip
archive.is/6cjcs
archive.is/94Lka
archive.is/0Gg4D
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html?_r=0
twitter.com/OnMessageForHer
twitter.com/NotDeadNorRed/status/791748311459901440
twitter.com/NotDeadNorRed/status/791773257980534785
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Lynch
twitter.com/NotDeadNorRed/status/791815439118729216
mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/791853417786257408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are these so far?

I'm going to the front lines to meme this, a more twitter knowledgeable user should also list us some younger libshills to spam this too [plz&ty]

I would only put nu males in the pictures. Women think a draft for them is a joke, just like getting the shit smacked out of them when they start hitting in 2016. The draft meme just isn't real to thots

This one is awesome

I beg to differ. Perpetuating their eligibility for the draft will serve to terrify them – and if they disagree with it, then it'll just show their hypocrisy.

MEME RESPONSIBLY YOU FAGGOTS=

Look great. Don't forget to add diversity and avoid skinny white girls (if you make more).

Some more from cuckchan

The pre-register for the draft thing is wrong, the reason for this is that any man who would read that is probably already signed up for selective service. There is the possibility I am mistaken about this but I am pretty sure that it is a crime to not be signed up for selective service by the age of 21, generally speaking when you are a teenager and you are getting your drivers licence they also sign you up for selective service. Not sure if women are required to sign up for selective service yet.

I like it. Here are her official fonts.
my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip

No idea, I'm not American. Will fix it.

Because war is necessary
I'M WITH HER

Classic template

You're right. But these are targeting women, who never had to sign up.

Get this shit out of here if anything this makes Hillary look good. This entire thread feels like something out of MGS.

Not all people are warmongers like you, user.

CTR not seeing the cognitive dissonance these dank memes provide because they are experiencing it themselves.

Just a suggestion but it might be for the best to make it clear that they don't get a choice, that they will be drafted. Otherwise it just looks like girl powa "we can do it!" shit and could backfire.

I thought the very notion of war would be enough to dissuade them. You're right, though – liberals seldom care for anyone else but themselves.

Kek
I actually thought these were real, her campaign is that decrepit and twisted

Way I see it, unless you can get the idea across that THEY will be the ones on the front lines, they will be all for other stronk wymyn in the military

Godspeed, user!

Godspeed, user! Godspeed!

This is what I meant they feel to much like SJW STRONK WE WILL SAVE THE WORLD FOR DA SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES propaganda.

FUCKING

K E K
E
K

I really like them. Here is a closer font to what she has, gotham bold.

Looks very similar actually.

Fucking golden!

If you make them even more SJW (like the first one - more tattoos and shit) it would be even better.

I salute you OP this is a great idea!

I'm fairly certain all males have to sign up for selective service once they're 18, not 21. That's when I signed up. I'm also pretty sure it's everyone that's not retarded or crippled has to do it.

Also on an unrelated note, you know for a fact that all of these illegal beaners and however many refugees we have are NOT signed up for selective service, and they would have to do fuck all if we were to go to war and the draft enabled.

A bit vague. Needs to be clear: Hillary=war with russia

PERFECT

"I'm with her" should be smaller, bottom text should be more concise, and logos at the bottom look shitty/copy-pasted

still vague

But in general, these are hilarious. I'll try to make one rq.

Holy crap, didn't think about that.

Cause a war: white males die

Result: women who want to marry, marry beaners who are left

:: White Genocide in 1 generation

That's bretty good, I bump this

Holy fucking shit sticky this. This would give us a YUUUUUUGE edge and REALLY make people question the pending Russian conflict.

If nothing else, it'll be a good chance to fool some fags into registering.

It's women's DUTY to be on the frontline against Russia
I'M WITH HER

You have to sign up for it to get your drivers license. So it's practically mandatory.

I've wanted an excuse to post this. :^)

If you don't register, you are barred from ever holding a government job. That includes the post office. You also can't get other things, but I forget right now.

I got my drivers license and THEN got my registration acknowledgment, I was about to throw it out until I noticed the last 4 SSN matched so I looked it up and bam, it was the draft

I think it also pops up if you take any federal student loans or apply for federal grants. Note: you technically also have to notify them of any address changes, too.

Breddy good idea. Not to hijack but can we also dump memes that go against the muh russians narrative?

Here is an idea for one:

Equal rights
Equal responsibility

Don't let conservatives exclude women from the draft. #EnlistForHer

How about

Couple more

Fugg

I think you can't even get a diploma without signing up for selective service. That's how I remember how I got mine 5 years ago, I had to go to sss .gov to get signed up

I suggested using Shillary's support for drafting women against conviction-less hillshill cunts (who would never willingly go die in a war) & it went nowhere.

The power of memes.

Tell hipsters they can vote from their smartphones

Just made this.

doesn't drive home the fact that you will be fighting and dying against russians

sounds more like feminist BS

the funniest part is that dude is what numales envision as a 'tough guy'

Bit obvious isn't it? You're supposed to let the spergs come to their own realisation.

"Oh shit this war stuff's for realises??"

Yeah I don't like these. The text is tool small and they look like pro Hillary ads unless you take the time to read.

the others are too subtle, people won't know what to think.

Russia isn't friendly towards the fags.
Maybe get an image of two dudes, or "pride facepaint" and a caption about how we're going to liberate the "LGBT" from Putin's "human rights abuse".

Will try to help you guys out later today/tomorrow. This thread is really good.

Too obvious. 0/10

Sorry for double posts, but we need a scripted response for those who ask wtf is up

"Oh, you didn't know? Hillary wants to fight the Russia because someone keeps claiming the hackers were Russian, so she's setting up no fly zones in Syria and ABM systems in the Balkans. Russia is threatening war if Clinton is elected because Clinton wants to get Syria before Russia does, and since the Arab Spring didn't turn out so great under her, she wants to make an international statement… It's kind of unfortunate that China and Russia have an agreement, though… Oh well- Clinton has some ins with the Military Industrial Complex, so hopefully she can get them to support her more than Russia or China, which we really need because Russia has the Tzar Bomba, which is kinda bad news…"

If someone could edit this to make it a little more liberal, but still accurate, wounding, and able to be easily researched, it'd be appreciated

Picrelated

Ehhhnnnn that's in TOO much support of her… We need to make sure we identify this thing is DEFINITELY IMPENDING. that seriously just said "Hillary will keep us safe!"

No no no- this one is good- we can use it for right wing support! Buy both sides commenting on the same issue, it legitimizes the idea, so if the dems say get ready for war AND Republicans are saying stop her from going to war, it makes the prospect of the war impending a much more real thing

Yeah, you're right. We should focus more on the fem-scare.

And it'll be good because getting the girls to realize that this shit is real and it's actually coming will leach over to the gays and pussy beta fags

This one's good, but we REALLY need to focus on the fact that it's HILLARY'S fault that women are having to register. That just sounds like it is just how it is, which it's not. It's Hillary going to war.

these are great, remember to shit post these to any social media you frequent

THIS is my biggest concern, but, if we can swing this right, we can show people that Hillary is the warmonger in all of this, because right now Hillary's making Trump look like the one going to war, which isn't really the case-Trump wants to pull out because he knows we ain't got no business fighting Russia

In what way does he look like a nu-male? He just has a long beard.

Fixie bike, sleeve tattoo, style of clothes, not swole as fuck physique. What about that faggot DOESN'T scream nu-male?

What the fuck is up with these terribly drawn swastikas. It's a symmetric symbol, it's not difficult to fucking draw. If you're going to draw some and pose in front of a mirror to shock some normies, do it right.

He's looks so weak I wonder if he can even lift his own arms.

To the thread, I'm sorry I keep posting, but I have studied people and society for my entire LIFE prepping for this moment. I'm going to fucking try my best to make sure this shit goes to the fucking moon. Psycho-social warfare is my specialty. If something I say sounds fucky, CALL ME THE FUCK OUT. we need this shit to be FLAWLESS so the more eyes on this the better.

ADDITIONALLY WE HAVE TO BE FAST BEFORE CTR HAS CHANCE TO COUNTER THIS. They have been camping us and Hillary has been countering every claim we make with "NUH-UH Trump is doing that not meeeee!" AND IT'S WORKING BECAUSE SHE HAS THE MEDIA. We have to make ABSOLUTELY SURE we are IRON CLAD on this. This may be one of our last big chances.

Finally, to the guy that thought this, fuck. God bless you. If I could send you some sort of thank you I would, but for now, just know that we are grateful for this. It's a fucking amazing idea

Yeah, did a quick search, you are denied;
archive.is/6cjcs

And you can be penalized further;
archive.is/94Lka

And there is additional penalties and stipulations on a state by state basis.
archive.is/0Gg4D

So basically, if you have a penis, and you can't get disqualified from the draft, you will be forced into the draft one way or another. Women next, and it will spook all the libs who don't like virtual or tv violence.

Np

FUCK WE NEED TRUMP IS ANTI-RUSSIAN WAR MEMES FUCK FUCK SOMEONE GET ON THAT.

The jews literally can't draw swastikas for shit.

Holy fuck that pic I spit coffee on my work God damn you

wowzers that picture you posted gave me quite the giggle

Yeah, make it casual but save the detail for later in the conversation. Normies will not understand what ABM systems/Tzar Bomba/etc are.

“Yeah, Hillary apparently thought that the people who hacked her emails were from Russia; she said that if they’re hacking us, we should retaliate with cyber and military attacks. And if we want her no-fly zone over Syria, we’d need to push Russia out… It’s all a mess over there about controlling the Syrian government, but Hillary thinks we could win. Trump just wants to try to talk with Putin, but Hillary’s committed to showing Russia that America is stronger! And we’ve got a ton of women who want to fight for our country! Only problem is that if we fight Russia, it could turn nuclear, and I don’t know if she has a plan to avoid that…”

Fucking YES. Good job re-wording that. I'm getting kinda spergy over here just trying to think of stuff

Clinton

ABM's don't just run themsleves!

Help Her prep for Russia's Attack!

#ClintonsArmy
#CAUnite
#FightRussia
#AmericansForHerWar

Trump

We're withdrawing from the Russian conflict with Trump.

If she starts a war, it WON'T be COLD.

Have you prepped for nuclear fallout? Trump makes sure we WON'T HAVE TO.

She started the Arab Spring, and now we have ISIS. Now she wants a Russian War?!

#ClintonWillTurnOurAssToGlass

I'm going to post these sporadically to their subreddit. If any of you also have accounts for subverting them, gib maymay up arrow, use the new posts tab.

How about something with a cool looking chick in winter clothes, "Vote Hillary, then get ready for winter. Nuclear winter."

Waaaaaay too obvious. Almost to the point of blatantly being pro-Trump.

Wait what the fuck, I can see the post and whatnot but it's not showing up on the page.

That pepe, my sides 😂😂😂😂😂

sometimes i forget that people on this site have literal autism

and i am reminded every so often

wtf

If you want to have an impact on reddit, you need to be a cuck moderator.

Using the wrong font is triggering my autism, though it's probably not essential

I really like the idea though, but I can't think of a way to make it pro-war without being either super obvious or just good publicity for Hill…

is right- If whoever made this could use the right font as in it would make this one perfect.

Genius, I can picture the numale's uncomfortable shifting as the fear momentarily takes hold before the cognitive dissonance kicks in and he somehow rationalizes that not signing up for the draft while still voting for Hillary is still the right thing to do.

Strangely enough, no, I'm actually not shadowbanned. Hmm.

Make the fucking pic full screen and tell me you don't fucking laugh. Shits goofy as fuck.

Here, modify this for a pro Trump:

I'm THINKING it will more so just force Hillary to respond to it, which can only go well for us.

Come on guys we need to get this post alive. Still looking for the pro Trump anti war memes. I'm trying to post as much as I can but I'm still at work.

Also, need opinions on including podestaMail in this shit- I'm wondering if 1) we have anything we can use in PMails to back these up (someone that is able, search Russia and War), 2) using the PMails will tip some people off, 3) if including them would just generally be a good thing to get more exposure to them

Thread is being slid- 2 day old threads are getting bumped. I think we're on to something folks

Of course we are. Some of these are REALLY good.

Not sure if this is any good. Probably too obvious. Any better ideas for the text?

Not too bad in the obviousness department, more just that it's not nearly catchy enough, and puts things in the context of her having already won.

Add a bottom bar if you can to match the top so it looks like an entire official add, not just a tackon. Change to something like this:

I don't think you even need that. At the debate she was recklessly accusing russia of hacking her email, with no evidence. It's like her personal grudge with putin, she's living in another world.

Also we have articles like this.
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-putin-russia.html?_r=0

What do I tags if I want to post these to Twitter?

I want to do something with those "codes" too, great plant for that….

#NuclearFootball #GameOnRussia

Can't we relate it to the Vietnam war? Plenty of people were against being drafted into a pointless and certain death back then, and everyone knows how bloody it was.

Here gimme a bit, I'll make a list of hashtags and we can vote if they are good or not. We need to be exactly right on this.

The main thing to drive home is how "revolutionary" it is that women are going to be carted off to a grim war. A good quote would be:
Or something like that. was the best one yet by far.

Nonononono. We don't make our own. We hijack one that Hillary supporters are already using massively, so as to expose more of them to these, no?

replace die with fight, its too obvious, and women don't want to fight any more than they want to die

You could tweet to
twitter.com/OnMessageForHer

MEME RESPONSIBLY YOU NIGGERS

If you don't do this right, like most of the memes ITT, it will fucking backfire

You have to think of it from the audience's perspective

For example

These all read just as Putin being le evil bigot and Hillary is a patriot who doesn't accept russian aggression. Are you a patriot willing to defend your country? It suggests that if a war happens, it will be due to Putin and Hillary is just ready to do what she has to in that case.

We are memeing two things here.
1. Hillary's warmongering. She wants to enter an unnecessary and very dangerous war with Russia purely for the sake of profiting from the military industrial complex.
2. Hillary's support of the female draft

This is a solid effort, emphasizing nuclear threat is great angle, but the "free shelter" shit is retarded

OP meme is partially effective, it does suggest that only Hillary will go to war. But it shouldn't be Russian aggression, it should be more hawk-like, "Only Hillary is willing to put an end to Russian tyranny". Emphasizing the draft is effective regardless of gender, but we need a strong one that makes clear women are being included in the draft - it's genuinely something very many people are unaware of.

remember, this needs to be designed as them shooting themselves in the foot, accidental redpill. Just a few degrees more subtle than pic related, and otherwise indistinguishable from their normal propaganda

Almost great, but actually not obvious enough - in the sense that "the codes" isn't immediately clear. Change to one of the other slogans ITT, "She has the strength to take on Russia". Also should be "[the] equality to serve". We're getting closer to gold one.

Guise…c'mon guise. What happens if you end up getting her real votes because of this?

God fucking damn it too late

DO NOT TWEET THESE TO THIS ACCOUNT

THIS IS A BLATANT ANTI-HILLARY ACCOUNT

WE NEED HASHTAGS THAT HILLARY SUPPORTERS AND NEUTRALS USE.

You can't use archive.is on normie delivered propaganda. They think it's some kind of a spam link, are used to being able to immediately gauge the kosherness of the source via the url. I'll try and redesign this closer in line to Hillary's campaign design later tonight.

Do you have any sources that make clear her intention to go to war against Russia?

This user has it right, you need to invoke images in their minds that would seed discontent, and invoke personal fear of the reality of the situation they themselves are pushing for.

Also use colours to trick people into feeling more uncomfortable with female draft. Black coaxes the mind to think about death and greif, and red persuades you to think about war and anger. I threw this together quick to use as an example.

OK, here's the ones that I think are the best- lemme know what you think:

General hashtags:
#FightForHer #EnlistForHer #WeCanDoIt #ImWithHer #GirlsAgainstRussia #OccupyDemocrats (might be good one to include to get click bait) #TakeOnRussia

Ads

For Pro Trump stuff this is all we got so far need more

made a really good point- what existing tags can we hijack to get these trending? I know #ImWithHer is. Additionally, I think for these we include 2 hashtags- one existing/trending one and one of our own.

For these posts, anyone got the fixes?
we need a way to look more official- tacking on the pic and text on the bottom doesn't make it official enough. Content is good though, need to add hashtags on pic
hashtag on this needs a little better definition.
change the font of 2nd text to match official ads, change first line to something just a liiiiiiittle bit less "Hillary is Awesome"
grammar checks, make first words capital, extend top bar all the way to the end to make it uniform, bottom bar texts kinda uneven with the bottom text being longer than the one above it but not big problem
pic is good but need better texts, search posts to see what we can put in
check the attached posts, see if we can make some of the modifications

But it looks like complete shit and not at all official.

Funny but spooky, don't want to meme ww3, I won't participate in this

Maybe something like "if Russia wins, he won't have a husband/she won't have a wife" to make women 1. Think about how much they hate faggots and 2. Dissociate female military service from things women actually care about.

Read next time

wtf formatting changed

"Sorry Trump, but empowered women fight back" (over pic of female soldiers).
"It's time for ==W==omen ==A==gainst ==R==ussia" (pics of Hillary and female soldiers)
"Women WILL fight- don't be Russian to conclusions!"

God fucking damn that gave me a boner. Good shit dude spot on-we need to make sure we are including this as it's on the money.

Trump voters will vote Trump. Clinton voters that don't want war will vote not Clinton. Clinton voters who take the g8b8m8 are going to register, which is good for USA. Not likely she will gain MORE votes, but the outcome from this should generally be a positive. How much so is to be determined.

Truth truth truth. See if we can get the original links for these if they are short OR just post source and date of article

More truth, but I think these need to be used more for the anti Clinton pro Trump adds just like

Fucking fantastic. Opinions folks?

Actually, see if you can move bottom bar up a little more- top pic is shorter than bottom pic, doesn't look uniform. Past that fucking good.

Not sure if fight really is the better choice. Almost looks like it's her official propaganda.

needs women in uniforms being shot at in trenches

like this one

Dat W A R reference is fucking legit. Words need to be stacked on top of each other, Clinton blue sidebar, red W A R, white wording for rest of the words. As for companion pics see if we can either get full profile pics of female soldiers like . This one might take some iterations but I think it will be fucking WORTH it. Good job

As for the "Russian" to conclusions, fucking keked hard at good pun, but I think it might be a little too much. Would have been fucking AMAZING in WWII though.

As for the "empowered women," I fucking love it but it's too pro Clinton. If we were DNC that would be fucking great for recruitment in wartime, but thankfully we ain't those fucking cucks

UPDATE ON CTR RESPONSE: Articles are coming out saying Russia is disarming/destroying chemical weapons. We need to check if this is 1) legit or just wishful thinking based on an offhand comment, 2) just coincidence as to its release in regards to this op.

Additionally, for op name:

AddBlockCuck

Jesus christ, you want these to be obvious propaganda?

I disagree, though- that's too extreme to be offical. Point of this is that if these fucking DNC/ctr cucks wanna play subversive psych games, we fucking can too. So we need to meet or exceed them.

Now, works for a pro-trump anti-war meme.
Or something saying "this picture is HILLARY'S fault." We need to push the reality that if this war does go live, THIS IS A REALITY. We need to show that Trump is for PRESERVING America.

Ok last version. I don't wanna spam the thread with my shitty pic over and over again.

Thats just a dummy, though.

Good stuff.

The OP has an awesome idea. I'm busy for the next few hours but will have more time later to make OC. Keep 'em coming.

whoops forgot to crop

THIS
Stomp it into their stupid little chicken heads that they are now part of the DRAFT. This will scare the shit out of them.

Can we get some coffins in the background some subtle black pills.

Why does hillary want war? What good will it do?

It makes the weapons manufacturers that donate to her very happy.

Everyone who supports her will profit, and they need it to destract us from the fact we are completely in debt and are undergoing population replacement.

Not to mention she's taking a picture of a reflection (see the backwards Apple logo on her phone) So her Swastikas are backwards and saluting with her left hand.

Where can I find examples of their official propaganda? I can only find bits and pieces on their site

You're either underage or not American. In the U.S., every male 18 or older has to register with the Selective Service. We also haven't had a military draft since Vietnam.

twitter.com/NotDeadNorRed/status/791748311459901440
Please retweet if you can

FUCKING PERFECT SHIP THAT SHIT HOT BABY.

This I'm not sure about- there is a better way to word this. Gimme a min. Also we need some better definition in the text; traditional Shillary ads are white text not black, so we either need some more definition cuz it looks clunky and not refined or text color change.

Check the Hillary FB page and Hillary hashtags on twitter-that's where they blast most their shit and both of those are open to public, so no need to log in. Additionally, and are pretty close to the offical ones they copied the template from, and the offical font is near the start of the thread

Feel free to edit it, I don't think stacies will be able to tell the difference, when they see that they will look it up and realize they are facing a draft.

Replace Hillary with a bunch of women, and the female soldiers with male soldiers, so as to look like you're drawing a comparison between the two. Also add the draft webpage at the bottom.

Whoops forgot to include the HQ version.

Ahhhhh fuck wish you would have waited… That's OK though- we need to make ABSOLUTELY SURE we are trying to push these as offical ads, so if you are posting from pro Trump accounts, you need to MAKE SURE you put at least some sort of denouncement on it like "Well, well- looks like someone's gearing up for a recruitment drive. Cuz war with Russia is REALLY a great idea. Right up there with the war against Iraq." Or something close to that. KEEP IN MIND we are trying to WIN OVER women, not scare then away, so try to be a female friendly as possible in your posts and as non-demeaning as possible.

So like instead of "oh so they want women now" try to put something like, "So now she's trying to get our girls to go die in Russia? And they say Trump is the evil one…"

that's the point idiot, disenfranchise the vote

great thinking but too obvious, go with a simple Girl Power theme

I think we must post from not-so-altright twitters so when they get to the first tweet it won't be one of our spergs

Somebody post the "I heart H" label please

Use different stock photos, ngger

Great, only one suggestion… maybe change "right" to "duty"? Duty makes it clear that this is not about female empowerment but forced conscription.

Also duty is a very scary concept for SJWs who are used to getting their own way.

Shit, nvm

This one's better – the hashtag makes all the difference.

I like it. It's the type that people say they like, but terrifies them inside.

Change Russian Aggression to Russian Tyranny. Make it clear it's Hillary's war, not Putin's.

#draftourdaughters is the perfect hashtag.

oof

A bit too on the nose, don't you think?

Not the case- 1) females by nature are more detail oriented, part of which is biological echos as females are that way to notice any problem with young, and 2) the white text is specifically used as a non hostile color to garner more trust and acceptance of the message. Black text is "I'm TELLING you" and white text is "Hey I'm letting you know…"

No, that second one is just too fucking out there. Free fallout shelter? No way DNC would put that on an ad.

Good good. My edits would be make the blue background more opaque, shrink the other text and move it down so you can move blue box down (to put focus on blue box on middle of ad make it look more offical), and see if you can get the hashtags on one line OR add another hashtag to balance it out.

First one- meh. Second one? FUCK YES. Third one: lmao spread that butter baby. Lay it on THICK. But first one needs a little work, I just don't know how, second one is spot on, third one I'd need to defer to some more opinions as it goes either way. On the one hand, pushing the mindless devotion to die should be a HUGE wake up call, but might backfire to more support.

Walking a really delicate line here: we want people to be repulsed at having to join, but if we go too far in pushing it in positive spin, we might just convince people to enlist lol. Not a bad thing usually, just right at this moment need people to hate war not want to make war.

Not really, user used #draftustoo and I think it works best, that's just not the way lefties talk

How about

That hashtag is too obvious.

This one is very good, it's exactly subtle enough but I'm not sure if they will register 100% of the time they are being drafted.

Oh fug that hashtag. Oh man you just set off SO MANY parental triggers with that one FUCK that one takes the cake. Mothers are going to fucking RIOT

Needs to stay "Russian aggression." If you put tyranny, while it makes it really sound like her war, it pushes a little too far into the fanatical zone and it'll make people think twice about it being authentic

#DraftUsToo works better

I'm hesitant using #StandWithHer because it's just too vague and gives viewers the option to distance themselves from the actual message.

While it's a little obvious, it should immediately trigger parents, which works in our favor. Even if they know the ad isn't real, the reality of parents sending their little girls try die will stick with them

you will also fail a background check when you attempt to purchase a firearm.

Women can't be drafted, that didn't pass into law as only the Senate passed it.

I threw mine away, at least I thought I did, I ain't signing shit, and the draftsmen won't take me alive if we end of going to war with russia or anybody at this point.

Not going to be a good goy for a country that want's my kind dead or passive.

The idea is that we want to put the idea that Clinton WANTS to draft people.

Also, I think we might have some good success targeting gays- gay guys, while gay, are STILL male and automatically in the draft pool. If they realize the possiblity of war, the fact that they world definitely get drafted should rattle them. really focused in on that and I think we can make some good ones like this

Non American here. From the outside this looks like a bad meme. I can see it working against us. Focus on Hillbullies instead, it has more impact.

Polite sage

So? If some cunt brings that up just say "oh well obviously we need to change that so that the law is no longer bigoted and we are all treated equally, no matter race sex or gender.

Good points, good luck.

The whole idea of women in combat roles pisses me the fuck off. Lowering standards, women dying, muh feels oriented army, loss of the macho culture which is good for eliminating the weak.

Has trump brought this up?

Cut and paste this logo as appropriate, cba'd with the rest.

So was fucking Pepe and look how that turned out. Now help or stop sageing. Amidst all the sliding I'm tempted to call you CTR, but I could be missing something. So, if you really feel that way, try explaining. Might help us make this better

Are you autistic?

Good anti Clinton. Put that on a black and white sinister pic of Shillary, post as pro Trump

How's this?

They are. Most of them are entitled fucks that are relying on some sort of machismo additive to make them manly. Yeah, some of them get the manly bug and grow a pair, but most of them are hipsters hiding as real men. Put a gun to their heads and see how they fucking squeal. They can't handle real life. They can't handle this shit.

Much better. Hashtag needs to be white too in order to be in line with official ones

lol, hillary can't even stand against muslim child rapists.

Seriously, it's in her contract.

I will save mine and upload them as .xcf (GIMP files) per request.

I am an ausfag chief. The posters so far are inspiring, not demoralizing to me. Memes always are feels and good feels hit you in the gut. My gut is uneasy about this.

If you want to try this then no more pictures of model women. Lefty women are fat, ugly cunts who hate pretty women. Some cat ladies would nuke the world if it meant ruining the lives of hot girls.

If you want to succeed with this meme be more aggressive. Go with a slogan like "Are you prepared to die for her?"

A lot of these good goys already see Putin as evil and believe fighting him is good. No need to reinforce that

America generally is still not fine with mandated military service, particularly for women.

We need a poster aimed at hispanics. Illegals need to know that registering to vote means registering for the draft.

(checked)
Last attempt.

would you die for me?

That is a good idea.

don't listen to the people calling for less subtlety… this is the best meme of the campaign, easy

don't listen to the people calling for less subtlety… this is the best meme of the campaign, easy

Bumping because I accidentally saged

Good job- ship it

I don't know how the fuck I missed that. OK, citizenship= draft, yeah? Let's see if we can run with that.

I… What? No. No no no. Like literally every single line in this is off the mark.

First off, glad you came, but realize that there is a massive culture difference. You have an entire thread of Americans saying yeah. Not that I don't appreciate the input.
It is these kinds of generalizations that got us here in the first place. 3rd wave feminists are NOT the entirety of the female Democratic demographic.
For the pro Hillary, no. For the pro Trump anti Hillary yes.
As a bad guy, yeah. Evil? Not so much. Fighting him? Fighting ANYONE is the LAST thing most Democrats want.

This really isn't in line with the aesthetic of the thread, but I have this.

OK for the Hispanic angle, we need a GREAT Spanish speaker. Like Spanish as their first language. We need these in English and Spanish.

Text ideas:
#ImmigrateForEnlistment
#CitizenshipToFight (need to make sure this is pushed as citizenship means you fight, not that they are fighting for citizenship, but we DO need to get a fighting for citizenship hashtag)

I can do Portuguese, translating to Spanish should be a matter of swapping a few words around.
Post the .xcf file and I'll fill in the text boxes, or just posts the text in this thread an I'll see if my translation is up to snuff.

brilliant! meme it

twitter.com/NotDeadNorRed/status/791773257980534785
Tweeted. I deleted the old one before anyone retweeted it.

If any of you have a twitter please retweet it, if any of the people I sent it at retweet it then thousands will see it.

l'm a certified translator, l can do it. Give me a template.

what do you want to translate?
#ImmigrateForEnlistment->#InmigraParaEnlistarte, or better yet #LegalizateParaEnlistarte

#CitizenshipToFight->#CidadaniaParaLuchar

>Inmigracion Expedita para [email protected]/* */

I really want to see a

#Hillary'sWar

#EmigrarporAlistamento. //Can confirm by searching for Alistamento Militar (Military Enlistment). Even if Google won't translate, it means literally, Emigrate for Enlistment. Not sure if it should be to (por) enlistment. This is probably wrong. Probably should be por (for the cause of) Alistament as opposed to (para) which is to.

#LucharporCiudadanía //Perfect

l'm really tempted to plaster some of these around my college campus. lf l do though, l want to make it worthwhile and print them in high quality on photo paper so it looks legit.

Las mujeres vienen/estan primero.

Por primera vez en la historia de nuestra nacion

Las mujeres americanas van a ser Enlistadas

not much sense in tranlating the hashtag

This is the single most powerful meme you shitlords have ever created. Nothing that O'keefe, Wikileaks or anyone else can show will hit as hard as the thought of a parents daughter being captured, tortured, raped and killed in another pointless war.

This WILL kill her campaign if this gets big

If this makes it to the mainstream she WILL have to respond and she WILL have to admit that women will have to fight and die in a war if one breaks out. even if the draft bit is BS

Push this hard Holla Forums this is kryptonite.
relevant tags:
#ImWithHer
#StrongerTogether
#noflyzone
#TimKaine
#DealMeIn
#ClintonKaine
#NeverTrump

#Enlistasteporlaciudadania

TBH, I would enlist for a green card, then when shtf go awol with as much hardware as i can to the patriot lines

Looks like Molyneux noticed what we're doing

Another idea instead of "For the first time in history", use "Break the glass ceiling."

Break the glass ceiling and what? There has to be a followup and it needs to fit in the box.

I like it. It's a good idea. Spread them on Facebook and Tumblr and see how many liberal faggots take the bait.

let the fun begin. This psyop was the best thing I have seen in a while. This is like a step above CIA tier.

Well lookey here boys- we're in it now! We're internet famous!!

OK see if y'all can come to an agreement on these and list them separately with their English translations, we can get them to the meme lords.

Wonder if there is a way to spin the birddogging as a "positive" showing experience in the battlefield and also recruiting.

Bonus if it paints Hillary as a "Bully"

Back in 2008, the military banned anybody with psoriasis or eczema from enlisting. I don't see why this wouldn't carry over to a draft. They didn't force asthmatics into service during Nam.

Yeah, it sucks that my legs have itchy red patches on them, but at least Israel isn't going to make me die.

Only problem with this is that there was a chunk of Democrats that thought it was a good thing… Anything anti Trump to some people is good, even if people get hurt…

Only problem with this is that there was a chunk of Democrats that thought it was a good thing… Anything anti Trump to some people is good, even if people get hurt…

Additionally sorry for the lag had to eat.

go to the Journos dox thread, you'll find enough libshits and their twitter accounts

Oh shit- post it directly to journalists, they can't help but fucking ask questions. Damn, 8ch comin full circle with the threads.

As for Hispanicbros, you agree on the translations yet? It'll be a really good nail in this bitch's coffin

Come for the green card, stay for the benefits bro. Feds ain't that bad to work for, just make sure you don't get caught up in this fucking subversive shit. Keep your hands clean, conscious cleaner, get your 30 years and fucking love retirement at 50

The problem is that you're legally required to sign up for selective service if you're a man

There should be no men on these, or else it will effect the wrong audience.

This one is amazing. Well done!

Not necessarily- having the dream family in there is good, helps regular Americans identity. Having them Hispanic helps as well as that helps to reach that demographic. Finally, having everyone in there kinda helps push the idea that this effects EVERYONE

G-GLASSES
my fetish

Spaghetti all over the place.

should be "for her country".

Thank you for that contribution. In unrelated news I've got to do a… Uhm… Thing.

Fuck… I don't know though- putting "her country" seems like it pushes the envelope a little too far, don't you think?

No, you're being too sensitive. Normalfags are going to glance it over in a few seconds, the takeaway is all in the emotions and imagery. They're not skeptics and not expecting psyops, they readily accept anything that follows the correct design conditions (e.g. they're trained to throw out conspiracy things just because of their distinct low budget production). The only thing they're conditioned to keep an eye out for is humorous subversion, not disingenuous propaganda.

Russian aggression is the wrong way to go. You need to have the bite or it won't have any staying power.

enjoy yourself.

Use black edges on #draftourdaughters to be more easy to read. It's hitting hard already.

it could work as a scapegoat at the least.

Fuck. Meant easier

DO IT FAGETS

Speaking of the hashtags, anyone know how we are doing in the Twittersphere? I don't know how to use any of that gay shit to track trending tags.

Big Guy tier.

I've passed it through a female screening test group (my wife) and she didn't immediately pick up on it- just started ranting about hillary. The "her country" didn't even ping.

I'd say change it to "her country" and test it- if anything it'll make her seem more fanatical/"I'm just a visionary!" The crazy fucking bat

Oh shit, we YUGE now

we are in control now

These two sound fake when you read them. They wouldn't allude to war with Russia in them.

This is what you should aim for. A lot of the rest sound fake as fuck.

Lol but seriously, this is like… Tip of the iceberg shit. I've got social and psy ops that I've been planning for years that goes to so many more levels than this. This is just consumer science 102. Only problem is I have zero resources to carry it out, so the memes are just dreams. Had I money and no job, I'd be able to do some crazy shit in the world. Unfortunately I'm just a wage shill with a job and no money.

The second one does, first one was OK in my opinion

A lot of repeating digits in such a small reply chain.

yes indeed
have another one stupid nigger anglo

Fail.

Kek smiles upon us. May, too, the God Emporor give us grace.

Any meme lords still on? We need some more memes to push out, and we've got a little bit of Hispanic stuff to work with

imma try get a twitter botnet on it. see in a bit of my associate has his botnet still active

Guys, tell me asap what font is used here? It's not sharp unity.

Oh shit guys we've got some exposure!

Draft our daughters fucking HUGE success. God damn it, to whoever made that hashtag, if we make it out of this shit alive and not irradiated, imma find you and send you a fruit basket or a pizza or some shit.

Make sure to spam this on Twitter, lads. Actually, any salt mines coming up from this yet?

This looks risky but if done right could be glorious.

Please post the twitter reactions to these when they go live.

IRLposting these would be nice too :^)

Shit it's not. Fuck. Any font fags able to identify? I have libre office so my font collection is shit.

It's close enough. Here is the exclusion of the 2.

Damn. Ks smaller, L's smaller but yeah your right. OK false alarm then. Keep using unity

i like where this going

its not supposed to be blatantly anti hillary, its supposed to be a psyop, sarcastic, but not blatant. Its supposed to invoke emotion of fear that voting for her is going to get you drafted. That picture is too obvious.

Yes, and we must agree on a "main" hashtag to push, or we will lack full efficiency as we often do. This thing has bigly potential.
In my opinion 's #WomenComeFirst is the best one.

why not all of them?

why not all of them?

Also, use hashtags like #stoptrump to make it more legit, most hillary supporters use it, #imwithher is used a lot in pro-trump tweets.

Also, use hashtags like #stoptrump to make it more legit, most hillary supporters use it, #imwithher is used a lot in pro-trump tweets.

My fucking sides Holla Forums I love you sometimes.

Shoot the glass ceiling? Be a part of history?

I think all of our best meme lords went over to . They took the #DraftOurDaughers and ran with it and made perfect memes, so think the guys on the floor above us decided that's the focus and told them to go. If that's the case then I'll just say hand it off to that thread and I'll turn in for the night. I'm tired as shit.

Good work though, fellas. Mighty fucking fine work. If I could meet y'all I'd buy you a round, but until then, go drink a cold one. You deserve it. Happy memeing folks

i fucking love you guys

In any case, remember: You need to come off as earnest, not snarky. Women being drafted to fight in Hillary's war with Russia is supposed to be presented as 'good', at least in the mind of the person making the image.

So try to think like an utterly oblivious lefty warmonger.

Holy shit, you madmen!

This is some sofia lamb level stuff m8

Too obvious. Do you autists even realize what the point is?

How did I do?

Too much empty space. Try cutting the image where to where the vest is. May want to try splitting "Everything he can do / She can do better." and "I'm with Her" into two boxes.

to where the vest ends*

Make a good pro hillary twitter account by following some of them and retweeting/liking their tweets and then post these images

Make a good pro hillary twitter account by following some of them and retweeting/liking their tweets and then post these images

THIS THIS THIS

I like that you made use of the icons, and it's definitely giving me girl power vibes.
If you are planning on revising it I suggest make the "I'm With Her" line larger than the rest of the text, and move the Hillary logo in the bottom left closer to the rest of it
you can get away with cropping a lot of it to make everything you want the viewer to see seem bigger.

Gold

Gee I don't know, Bill. Why don't you get you fucking cock beaters off your boyfriend's dick and let us know what we did wrong, because I'm pretty sure we just spent 9 hours trying to figure this shit out as best we could, but no- let's defer to your Supreme judgement. You obviously know best.

Fucko. Jesus. Sorry to be hypocritical in the same breath, but could it kill you to fucking be some form of cordial when approaching an interaction? I know you can't stand to see things done wrong and it annoys the shit out of you, but God damn, nigga- a "I think you're going about this the wrong way. Look at it like this…" does fucking WONDERS when talking to another human being. Maybe if you take MY advice and learn to talk to people, you might could pick up a real girl and get someone other than your mother to love you (if she still does at this point, because if I was her I would have left because of you being such a fucking loser just like your father did.)

(checked)
Is this copypasta

No literally just raged. Had a shitty day at work lmao sorry

Here's a template.

Heavily Underrated post

Well he isn't wrong, persuasion wise, you won't scare them if you are too obvious, these normal fags are completely fine with open facts about Hillary being a liar and a war criminal, they are only concerned about their own personal welfare. You have to jeopardize that by convincing them they are voting against their own interests.

Text is too busy with it being all clustered together. Moving the hastag text and the "I heart Hillary" block down to the bottom should help.

there's a finished version

Top tier

I like what you're doing, but you need to include some less snarky material as well.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Lynch

After a quick Jewgle search, I'm actually surprised at what a good job Jewgle has done at keeping dead female soldiers out of the image search results.

Second version.

Added a Trump reference to make it look more legit.

Yeah I know, I was checking in the other thread with the "officially sanctioned" memes and realized that's what I was missing when I was giving advice- it was BECAUSE they crossed that threshold in to flat out support that those pics were fucking supreme. All of this I've just kinda learnt as I went and I never get a real option to really practice or utilize the knowledge before today, so everything in these two threads has really shown me a lot lol.

As for his delivery, he REALLY could have done a lot better than calling us autistic LMFAO JUST sayin

Oh fuck that is actually a really nice touch.
Saved.

wew nice touch!

I lol'd. Any way you can distinguish it more? Make it bigger maybe?

This is my rough version

#draftmetoo

Horrible idea m8
Just imagine these faggots actually joining the army wasting resources and endangering real soldiers. Just let them die out of their own ignorance when the civil war breaks out.

Better to keep it subtle.

Spacing between top 'brick' and bottom two needs fixed, looks too unprofessional.

Found the ctr

That's almost the perfect size to be used as a My Summer Car poster. Do you have more?

twitter.com/NotDeadNorRed/status/791815439118729216
Here I sent a more twitter friendly version if anyone wants to retweet.

Fucking kek

Final version

lol
Not a CTR cuck, not pro Trump, just a neutral 3rd party that wishes to evade harm to the people who at least seek to restore order and remove globalist.

DUBS OF TRUTH

Nvm, deleted.
The logo I think is the right size here since its just large enough to be read.

Saved. Well done.

this pic is awfully familiar

This is no time for counter-propaganda that comes later.

Stop sperging out and see what you did wrong.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Fuck, my poster just got nuked, because my ramdisk got full.

Hold on, the next one will be ready in 5 minutes.

Here's another version

Thanks m8, stole the template from another user, but I made the fix
Credit here for #DraftMeToo and for #DealMeIn (forgot about that hashtag, it's gold)

Fucking kek at the Trump hair

Wait, what hastags are we using? Let's come clear on a hashtag.

Too late user

There's an offshoot thread that settled on #DraftOurDaughters

That's too obvious, plain retarded.

I don't really think it's persuasive either, so I just use #WomenComeFirst.

Okay, here's version 1.

I have a feeling, that I'm doing a better job, than her whole campaign.

In Aleppo, a million children survive in terror, violated by Russians bombings.

(nice)
that's really convincing

Shit, that's good.

Retards it's Russian Islamophobia

There needs to be only 2-3 Hashtags in use. Can we get a poll for this or something?

These look like pro-Hillary ads, you dumbfucks.

I want to make one but can't think of a catchy quote. can any user help?

Oh gee really? I wonder why…

It's not too difficult, just look at the existing ones and lists of hashtags like
Things that have to do with equality, women's empowerment, just start listing things and eventually you'll get one you can run with

I don't know, that would be pretty humorous too.

Then we mop up at home?

It's unlikely but but about as unlikely as this helping Hillary in general

Scott Adams retweeted one of these
mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/791853417786257408
It's kinda blown up.

I don't know about retarded but cripples need to sign up too. I know I did. However in the event of a draft and you're in the first batches, you'll be immediately deferred. You also get the honor of receiving tons of calls from the army about great enlistment bonuses and perks who won't let you get in a word edgewise until they're done with their pitch

I don't know about retarded but cripples need to sign up too. I know I did. However in the event of a draft and you're in the first batches, you'll be immediately deferred. You also get the honor of receiving tons of calls from the army about great enlistment bonuses and perks who won't let you get in a word edgewise until they're done with their pitch

Too many of these images look straight up pro-Hillary at first glance. Could CTR be trying to utilize our forces against Trump?

Remember! Women respond to emotion, you can't have pics of happy females, the pics HAVE to be gloomy. Mentions of Trump dodging the draft is silly. The dying for Hillary narrative is the most effective way to chill women.

they absolutely are. the reason they put that picture of her at 8 years old everywhere is to try to slide this by.
The jews are so out of touch, it hasn't been sticking. for fucks sake, read her campaign emails. They are all horrible human beings and all bound for the gallows eventually. Neocons and her group.

they are maybe 10 people alive who know what sort of hell total war in the east would look like. Female rape would be a nicety.

Yeah, definitely these are too Pro-Hillary, women will just look at pictures of happy women, vote with their feelings and dodge the draft all the same.

Why wont it trend?! REEEEEEEEEEE

user, now it's 530est and 230 west. only ppl up are degenerates, no lemmings to troll.

that second one is gold, user!

Nice thread, fellow goys. Keep sharing. (you are being trolled by kikes here to share her own shit, which they are so far removed they don't realize it horrifies normal females.)

To make them believe it we need some counter memes. "Maybe we dont want women in the front lines" that sort of thing. It would cement that they didnt come from here.

I actually think that Hillary will not go to war with Russia, but start a civil war, increasing military spending with Russia as the 'enemy', and all patriots as 'Russian insurgents/collaborators/traitors'.

The I don't understand, people with psoriasis or eczema can't enlist because they would need cream in the desert for their condition, but trannies who need steroid injections in order to have male levels of muscle mass are allowed to enlist into combat units. Surely it is more difficult to come across steroid injections in the desert than some moisturiser for psoriasis or eczema.

The I don't understand, people with psoriasis or eczema can't enlist because they would need cream in the desert for their condition, but trannies who need steroid injections in order to have male levels of muscle mass are allowed to enlist into combat units. Surely it is more difficult to come across steroid injections in the desert than some moisturiser for psoriasis or eczema.

put the feminists in a double whammy

In all likelihood, that last part won't blip on the radar.
They'll see Putin as their Hitler and try to do the greatest generation thing.

This is a CTR psyop from cuckchan and you idiots are falling for it.

If that was the case the trolls at CTR combined with all of us it would of been trend #1 hours ago.

I'm wondering this as well. The ones calling Trump a draft dodger are pretty bad. The best ones are the ones that highlight the fact that people die going to war (the one with the cemetery and the war vet missing limbs talking about sacrifice). More memes along those lines would be good. In the end, women are stupid and can be fooled into believing any kind of lie, as Hillary's support among them has shown thus far.

It would not surprise me if they are being vetted.

It is a CTR operation. The irony here is, the Jew dykes are so out of touch with normal White girls who grew up during the Iraq war they can't understand that no normal white girl will take it positively.
the Jews have outsmarted themselves.

It might be because people with skin shit don't have billiare lobbyists trying to make them look strong. Fags, trannies, all far more destructive than anything it adds, but it pleases jew billionaire donors.
I want to start going after her donors and doxxing them. If her own email can be cracked, how good could their opsec be if the sec of state doesn't use PGP for emails? Especially the older ones.

Do you think those liberals are brave enough to draft?

If it turned into a real war? Of course not. Total War on the Eastern Front of Europe would be so above anything even in Iraq, they'd shit themselves. Wish we had better footage of the Red Army as it moved into Prussia.

How are none of you assholes capitalising on this quote?

I mean, you could go for something like "Women who stay behind in homes are the worst victims of war. Don't be a victim, join the draft!"

Then its just like Dilbert man said, these "pro-hillary" ads feels wrong but you dont know why. This is the best idea Holla Forums come up with

That second pic is fucking elbow deep in dank right there.

If you faggots weren't so autistic, you'd understand that you're working for CTR. This is a CTR meme. They want you to make Hillary look strong. They want you to appeal to the Mary Sue feminists. Good job, autists.

You are pics related.

Thanks for correcting the record, fags

My beard makes me a man. Wanna see my Star Wars doll collection?

They make you sign up for selective service either when you go to get your driver's license or when you register to vote, whichever comes first.

If you don't sign up:
if you don't sign up by age 26

some yes, thats what makes it even more plausible

Guys, I've been out of the loop for a few days. Can someone give me a tl;dr on this?

However, from what I've observed, I don't think this is a very good idea. Personally, I think this will even give Hillary more support in this environment. But to be honest, I really don't know what will work, or what won't work anymore… People change their minds all the fucking time.

To add: I think we should focus more on the spreading of the leaks, they really have a lot more impact if we would make some decent "infographics" surrounding them.

Well they took the bait…

HAHAHAHA

I thought they were way too obvious… but

I refuse this to be real. I fucking refuse, fucking hell.

topjej

If your posting it on twitter make some that relate to other popular tags that are "trending" at the moment.
Heres a few ideas:
"he wants you in the kitchen" Picture of loving family in kitchen
"she wants you to fight for our freedom" Picture of woman in combat. Related to Food and cooking hashtags.
Picture of Trump pulling a face "He wants to grab your freedom"
Picture of Hillary acting patriotic saluting a flag or whatever "I want to grab your Rights"
Next bubble "The right to Fight for our country"
Related Grab her by the pussy Hashtags.
Picture of a scale or some diet related shit "The best diet is a NATO diet"
Picture of women in bootcamp and related weight loss hashtags

His email is [email protected]/* */
Breddy gud dank memeing

Lol

They actually did it, holy shit

"This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!"

Now I am sad.

Yeah I just looked for the actual article. It's way too memey, definitely fake but good effort by whoever made it. Heres the article if you guys want it.

https ://www.buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

CAN'T TRICK THE QUICK
That thread was fucking insane

Oh shit it is Moby.

Love how your capitalized the Women Against Russia, very nuanced

has potential

Next try. Muy Caliente

What a complete faggot this guy is

[Donuts represent respective asshole diameters]

cant access site hosting the font - forbidden.
fonts can carry malware.
be careful.

Reposting from halfchan.

HEAR ME, POLACKS!

We made the Hashtag #DratOurDaughters trend high. Normies start buying into it, but - we can make a WHOLE SCANDAL out of it, and thats how!
We need to disguise ourselfes as normies, pretending to buy into the propaganda as if its real and discuss why its a bad idea!

START HASHTAGS like #NoDaughtersForHillary and start producing massie tweets that say how you won't let your daughter die for Hillary, if she is actually a good candidate, that you won't vote for her anymore, etc etc. That way, we will have created a scripted / faked twitter argument that will seem real to the normies, they will participate in the discussion and it will go viral! We create false information/ads, and infuse them with momentum by reacting towards our own propaganda pretending to be hillary voters!

The best part about it? That way, IT WONT MATTER if we are found out or not, if its true or not. No one would bother to ask that, but everyone would participate in the brand new shitstorm. The legitimacy of the pictures will be out of importance, because Hillary actually endorses such politics, and if someone actually starts asking questions, just point them there.

THATS HOW WE CREATE A TWITTeR SCANDAL OUT OF THIN AIR!

POST CONTROVERSIONAL PROPAGANDA, THEN REACT TO THEM SO THAT AN ARGUMENT ENSUES AND NORMIES START PARTICIPATING!

Thats how we fuck her! Thats how we divide them! Thats how we bring chaos among their mids!

HOLD ON A SECOND YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS.

WE MADE THIS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION POSSIBLE, BUT THE FIRE HAS RISEN AND IT BURNS.

WE NEED TO MEME HARDER: IT'S TIME TO REACH NEW LEVELS OF MEMERY AND MAKE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION OF THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

ADD HASHTAGS AND INFOGRAPHICS THAT OPPOSE #draftourdaughters
Make sure it's from the right wing perspective and make sure normies can see it's our memes behind #dontkillforhill and #notformywomen or some shit like that.

Make it spread like fire and create BOTH movements. Remember that both #dontkill4hill and #draftourdaughters ultimately benefit us.

reposted from another thread.

Reposting from halfchan.

HEAR ME, POLACKS!

We made the Hashtag #DratOurDaughters trend high. Normies start buying into it, but - we can make a WHOLE SCANDAL out of it, and thats how!
We need to disguise ourselfes as normies, pretending to buy into the propaganda as if its real and discuss why its a bad idea!

START HASHTAGS like #NoDaughtersForHillary and start producing massie tweets that say how you won't let your daughter die for Hillary, if she is actually a good candidate, that you won't vote for her anymore, etc etc. That way, we will have created a scripted / faked twitter argument that will seem real to the normies, they will participate in the discussion and it will go viral! We create false information/ads, and infuse them with momentum by reacting towards our own propaganda pretending to be hillary voters!

The best part about it? That way, IT WONT MATTER if we are found out or not, if its true or not. No one would bother to ask that, but everyone would participate in the brand new shitstorm. The legitimacy of the pictures will be out of importance, because Hillary actually endorses such politics, and if someone actually starts asking questions, just point them there.

THATS HOW WE CREATE A TWITTeR SCANDAL OUT OF THIN AIR!

POST CONTROVERSIONAL PROPAGANDA, THEN REACT TO THEM SO THAT AN ARGUMENT ENSUES AND NORMIES START PARTICIPATING!

Thats how we fuck her! Thats how we divide them! Thats how we bring chaos among their mids!

HOLD ON A SECOND YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS.

WE MADE THIS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION POSSIBLE, BUT THE FIRE HAS RISEN AND IT BURNS.

WE NEED TO MEME HARDER: IT'S TIME TO REACH NEW LEVELS OF MEMERY AND MAKE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION OF THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

ADD HASHTAGS AND INFOGRAPHICS THAT OPPOSE #draftourdaughters
Make sure it's from the right wing perspective and make sure normies can see it's our memes behind #dontkillforhill and #notformywomen or some shit like that.

Make it spread like fire and create BOTH movements. Remember that both #dontkill4hill and #draftourdaughters ultimately benefit us.

reposted from another thread.

OY GEVALT! SHUT IT DOWN!

We got a hit.

The fuck? He's bashing Buzzfeed for being so retarded they can't tell when we're making fun of them anymore. Why are you complaining? That's probably the must effective redpill page on Facebook right now.

pepe

He's being a retard for openly saying it's a joke

other thread full

If this spreads like the iOS waterproof/microwave memes did, it would be very interesting not to mention effective. Also, female POWd would literally generate enemy soldiers in the case of ISIS.

Nice trip-dubs

are you me? I'm doing it like that one autist who printed out high quality glossy pepes and sent them to journalists.

are you me? I'm doing it like that one autist who printed out high quality glossy pepes and sent them to journalists.

"It's time for women to stop being discriminated against as the primary victims in war. Sending them to the front-lines is compassionate

page 25. a little bump.