How the fuck is she fat?

What the fuck is wrong with you? She is not fat.

This is some tasty bait tbh

what the fuck is her problem

She's hot.

Link to retard who called her fat? She just has the optimal woman's body, not the anorectic bodies fashion homosexuals want women to have because they aren't going to fuck them.

She's kind of fridge-looking though.

THAT FAT SUMBITCH

I have the body of a literal greek god so I'm qualified to tell you this bitch looks like a goddamn fridge! If you think she's attractive you should just kill yourself you subhuman! God why doesn't hollywood realize how good I look

HE'S FAT!!!

Don't really need another Game of Thrones thread, thanks.

shes not toned and a little chubby in places not fat. I think she was cute in season 1

She was gorgeous not season 1.

*in

Chubbs is her name.

She's not even chubby?

all 3D women are fat

wow, they really hid the penis well in that shot.

where's the big white bush

If she had a cock I'd want to suck it.

She is fat. Look at those fatty fucking knees and tell me that dumb bitch has been riding a horse around a gigantic field for the past two years. You can't. Not with a straight face. Fucking male actors today can't get into shape without steroids, and women don't think they need to. Look at those underdeveloped forearms and atrophied hip flexors, can anyone explain why her calves look like the calves of a stay-at-home cat lady?
ALSO SHES 14 IN THIS SCENE SO WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS ROASTIE HIRED AHHHHHHHHHHHH

She is chubby though I would still fuck her if possible.

mother of cringe.

she'll never get any roles after GoT ends.

HRT didn't exist in medieval times, dumb ass

probably not I think she'll get a few more roles before Hollywood figures that out.

Those aren't even tits, they're fat rolls. If she lost some weight they'd dry up.

She's actually the mountain.

because she consumes more energy than she expends

lol Real women have curves, sorry you'll never get to touch them ;^)))

She's a bit better than average, a bit fit and definetely attractive. Not my type tho'.

She's miles beyond average.

I don't think you realise just how low the bar is set for women to be above average in attractiveness now.

T H I C C

yes, miles beyond it in the bad direction

Two things:

fags

is fridge body ideal for men?

>>>Holla Forums