British Gov't: James Bond is morally unacceptable

https ://www.rt.com/uk/364348-mi6-james-bond-morality/
archive.is/IIyg9

Is King Arthur next to be deemed morally unacceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dcSr9
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/28/james-bond-literary-hitler/
gchq-careers.co.uk/departments/language-analysts.html
archive.is/dsKNF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't the chief of the Secret Intelligence Service have anything better to do that validate some historical racial fantasy authors?

I'm hoping this is just the cat lady correspondent and MI6 has actually people willing to kill and be insensitive for the safety of the realm, but I honestly am not sure now

So it's bad, when acting as a sole operating agent, to give that agent freedom to complete his objectives as he sees fit with the information available to him at the time? Oh, I suppose when he's deep undercover or behind enemy lines he's supposed to just check with HQ and make sure everything is in line with the higher ups. Thanks collectivism.

Airstrip One cannot be annexed soon enough tbh fam.

Their main job now is to locate suitable populations of "immigrants" to help diversify the remainder of Britain

Bond was Navy, this is an Admiralty issue. MI = MILITARY intelligence.

Check your chevalistic privilege you shitlord.

Yeah, 007 meets the same fate as Benny Hill.

Let's be honest, though, James Bond never did much actual spywork, even if the original books were based on the author's experiences as a spy during WW2.

John Le Carre's been saying this for years

Ian Fleming was never a spy. Fleming planned operations, that was it. Most of them didn't even go into operation. Bond is pure fiction.

How many leaks have already revealed this to be false? I mean, really. They are a foreign intelligence agency. The things they've done constitutes several levels of crimes against humanity alone like their involvement in the Middle East, for example, the history of what they've done to Persia.

It's PR. MI6 often break the law, both ours and other countries'

Pic related is what's morally acceptable in England now

Their country is cucked to hell.

This now means what you think it means, by the way.

I bet the uncucked Brits today are rotating in their chairs (cause they don't have graves, yet) at the stupidity of the WW2 anglos who sold out their future to be warriors for Israel.

Isn't this pretty much 'the majority will suffer for the sins of the few'?

For the newfags:
archive.is/dcSr9

James Bond's heterosexuality would rule him out of british spy agencies.

You can't win with these people

Of course. He was a xenophobic shitlord who opposed immigration. #SaxonsWelcome

Now listen here you fucking filthy mongrel foreigner, they thought they were fighting for future generations and the country and the Queen, let our dead rest in peace. I bet you are some sort of mixed mongreloid cunt, I hope you get a range of incurable diseases from your shit hole hovel village faggot.

"Anything anybody could possibly like is racist, sexist, xenophobic and thoroughly not British at all."

- UK Government, [CURRENT YEAR]

Jesus Fucking Christ Britain.
What are you doing?

>(((MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE)))

translation: hes a straight, white goy, male, masculine alpha aka everything (((they))) hate

The harder they push this insanity, the more red pilled the normies become.

These are the same fucks trying to hid the truth, protecting those who would oppress us, spying on us instead and putting us on lists for being dissidents.

Which means you confirm your own goals to yourself, just like you jail angry grandmas, put up a million ctv cams, bury legitimate discussion about immigration because you assume that would destabilize your retards instead of facing some downsides to make your build on banks and spy nations work.
Doesnt really make sense, but then again you ll confirm to yourself that this is ethical for reasons.
Which perfectly aligns with your recruitment process which means only people with a certain goyim cattle character get into your circlejerk of "ethics". So your spying agencies are like reddit on steriods, i wonder when you have a section for intersectional spying feminists.

It matters little what they thought it only matters what they did. They walked eye deep in hell for jew lies so pakies could rape your daughters

Hahahaha he's lying. If they have such a "moral compass," then why did they try to recruit the guy who did those supposed ISIS beheadings? Read that in the NYT a while back, before I started to avoid that rag. Don't bullshit us MI6 you're fucking full of it.

Very true indeed. Being a beta cuck is actually miserable. I sincerely thank pol for leading me right a few years ago.

Assume that the statement he made is true, it is about group confirmation. I really longed for the day their holy god of "confirmation and hindsight bias" will bite them in their fucking face.

bond was essentially just a glorified hit-man

Do any old britbongs remember an episode of 'This Morning' in the 90s on ITV where the indian doctor/expert was wholesale slagging off James Bond? He said James Bond was clearly an alcoholic, depressed, closeted homosexual who drinks and fucks to mask his unhappiness. I thought it was absurd, even as a schoolkid. This was around the time of some 007 anniversary. I've been looking for a video of this since the early 2000s.

This absolute hatred for British culture is nothing new whatsoever. It's just that nobody gave a shit for decades.

It was inevitable.

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/28/james-bond-literary-hitler/

their contempt for individualism has become quite overt in recent years

it is ironic how a governing body so apt for diversity in skin and gender contends that diversity in mind is wrong

It must be true, if MI6 said it

They're right, if you're MI6 these days you better be a fag who is prepared to die in a suitcase for Hilary.

They've been shitting on Bond since 1958

Britbongistan stay cucked

Cucked faggot britkike

It used to be that if you had sex with men you were a homosexual, but now if you womanize you are also a super secret homo faggot.

It's almost like they want us all to be gay for some reason. Can't think why…

Use the time article.

Intelligence services don't like hotheads. Most of the work is boring, file reading and talking to people. It is a very isolating work environment too.

They want ethics in a person, because unethical people can cause problems for them. They like you to be able to engage in morally grey matters with proper understanding of their context, without risk of you breaking plausible deniability.

James bond stuff is for special forces.

That's st ives in the last pic isn't it?

Bond was never based off of Fleming, it was Fleming basing the character off of his good friend Christopher Lee and his exploits in the precursor to the SAS

Bond was never based off of Fleming, it was Fleming basing the character off of his good friend Christopher Lee and his exploits in the precursor to the SAS

Kek, no lad its Macclsefield tbh.

Are you faggots burgers by any chance lads?

gchq-careers.co.uk/departments/language-analysts.html

In other words, we only hire foreigners.

No lad, apply yourself. You could learn Russian.

This is why Russia is winning.

Butthurt monarchist britkike detected.
Your grandparents were traitors, faggot.
It's not surprising though since brits are subhuman.

Proud loyalist.

Not my opinions faggot.

Pick one cunt.

Kek.

archive.is/dsKNF

Really gets those synapses depolarized…

We can at least agree she was best girl, right?

modern woman / 10
wouldn't even consider ironically

I bet you liked Moneypenny after they made her black.

Who let the degenerates in?

The only degenerate here is you user.

Not an argument, race-mixing cuck.
Chamber time.
>>>/gaschamber/

Why are you projecting your own faults onto me? Hillary is that you?

James Bond was pretty much garbage. Why even defend him. But at least normies will be buttmad. That's a sorta win.

thanks once again for correcting the record

What about Mi5? Shooting Jo Cox certainly showed the lack of an ethical core.

How the fuck does an organization have "emotional intelligence" anyways? Fucking Jews keep trying to humanize their soulless legal entitles, keep trying to tell us "companies are people too".