4th Season Confirmed

archive.is/whwlc
>Star vs. The Forces of Evil: Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, a hardcover book based on the series and written by the series' supervising producer Dominic Bisignano and Amber Benson (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), will be released by Disney Press ‪on March 7"

Other urls found in this thread:

averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarathon
animeflavor.site/cartoon/star-vs-forces-evil
mega.nz/#F!GZpynZAY!BEVzYWbsfuIdZ8n6SCy2ZA!nARRWbZA
mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8
mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U
mega.nz/#F!94xhXJjA!KtZyFxCA7yfYp5q6uf6TMQ
mega.nz/#!fhIBXTAT!xsf9IDAv1rQtVdJLCDyWIvP-RNFBy9CCAfuE4WmOdh8
mega.nz/#!8VRgDCIL!mVZTNyJg7tgokuenXhcKGimECBzs8FqHK5gFfx8QuNc
mega.nz/#F!MxoVRaQD!KKO47P-u40N8-mfnREmQYQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkU1puWDk4QWFKR3M/view
mega.nz/#!JtkSnaCK!GZmRcEXh5EFl8f7c6HtRj9I11VIE3UjnsAEYZo-ndu4
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9
youtube.com/watch?v=s_aI24cooSg
youtube.com/watch?v=_cVmSWdRBp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE INTERRACIAL LMAO XD

Why do you think we care about this spic show?

I'm not the OP
but you clowns need to watch the show
it's the best cartoon on Holla Forums right now

you misspelled reddit

wew

what is the best currently airing cartoon on Holla Forums right now

boku no pico

Holla Forums is an /a/ colony now, the only good thing about this though, is that you can post almost anything you want and not get banned.

its more pro polygamy and cucking women

user that was a serious question
if there is something better on I really want to know about it

lies
nobody is talking about konosuba and nobody is talking about little lesbian girls

It's anti-white

It's about a spic fucking multiple white women. You're a retard cuckboi, probably a shitskin too.

It's the best nothing besides best cuckquean propaganda show. Fuck off, (((disney))) shill.

What's not Anti-white nowadays?, Anime is not an answer.

Well, that one about the school anime girls, but with a "twist" you know the one, you can't miss it!

Holla Forums is already /a/2.
We will take over everything and the best part is, you know it's the best solution.

based on what ground buddy?
well that's just not accurate

give me a better recomendation

theres like a dozen anime like that

Anime is an answer to everything.

Go suck on (((Disney)))'s dick, cuck.

wew

that… that was the joke

I know but I'm really tired so taking everything at face value even when I know better

Who wins?

nothing, go watch anime like the rest of Holla Forums

Last thread got over 300 replys and it was actual discussion about the show; unless it was some turboautistc user samefagging, I guess some people in this board care about the show

I already do
care to suggest a show?

what genre do you like

giant robots to be honest, but good and interesting writing is more important

Just report and email

All the mecha shows of 2016 have already ended, so if you want something ongoing you'll have to wait on that till spring season.

Do check Iron-Blooded Orphans though.

I still don't understand why Holla Forums hates this now?
The worst it has done is a ten second shot of gay shit that was in the background, hardly the worst out of kids animation nowadays.

Authors can make whatever they want and they have that right and you would too in their place besides, at the end is the network who decides the rating of the episodes which they can change episode to episode and is the network who decides what gets cut out.

Seriously I already told my little sister that she can't watch this show until she's 11 (Using the honestly awful conversations I was having at 9 as basis), remember you're the adults, you know your kid, not all kids are the same and you know what and how much can your kid tolerate.
You're like those 90's soccer moms who wanted safer cartoons instead of oh, I don't know, stop letting the TV be the nanny and spend some time with your kids to make sure they'll be mature enough to handle things when the real world filled with all kinds of people and closeted people and media they know to stand by themselves.

Being racist on a ANONYMOUS imageboard is retarded, for all I know you might as well be biased self loathing black trannies.

Now to the show.
I really didn't like the last two episodes that much.
The action was fine and everything but I wanted see the king fighting especially since we already know he can kick ass, and in top of everything Star is now officially a Mary Sue, that has been a complaint for quite enough time but until this point it was justified, but now is too much, everyone bit the bullet because of her and they didn't took the time to call her out.
I hope they adress this early next season.

I thought the scene where the High Commission fought Toffee/Ludo was pretty badass. Especially the Chancellor losing his life force each time he revived them.

I'll admit I never had much interest in this show. I glanced at it from time to time but never really watched it. The recent lore heavy episodes are getting me invested.

hi truthseeker

That's kind of a problem, until now all lore has been useful for worldbuilding but now is crossing into DEEPEST LORE.

Nice argument.
Yeah I forgot you'll never breed.

ok truthseeker

nigger nigger nigger

I guess it's Murphy's Law that no one still really cares about Milo Murphy's Law

Faggot I've had that for years.

Firstly, Spic comes from the word "Hispanic", which comes from "Hispania", referring to anyone with origins in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain/Portugal), the natives of which have skin as pale as snow. Secondly, the series never mentioned his race. His skin is much lighter than many white people I know. His surname is Spanish, so there are a number of places he could have originated from, many of them still being majority-white countries. Oh, and not all Mexicans are mixed either (most are though).

Oh you know exactly what Holla Forums's talking about.
I still believe claming race supremacy in an anonymous imageboard is by nature counter intuitive.

Virtue signaling on a ANONYMOUS imageboard is retarded,

Huh. So I guess we're all just retarded.
I just said it so I could talk about the show. Doesn't make it untrue though

it's not that no one cares, it's just that they haven't aired a new episode in months

Hiatuses are a bitch.

Oh boy here comes more personal blogging.

Seriously I think Star and Gumball are the only Western cartoons that are decent. I mean the latter is flash animated, has the potato face cancer artstyle and yet it's more expressive and funny than all of the other cartoons today in this age. Why is Star and Gumball the only good ones in this age?

That explains so much.

Gumball also has the mixed media styles thing going for it

If you're gonna quote me at least you could learn to use greentext newfag.

and that's objectively something that has to be done in an anonymous imageboard.

No. I refuse.

It could've been a great show. It could've been a fun show. I supported it initially, seeing great potential. But then it was pozzed just as everything is pozzed. I will neither accept nor submit to liberal tyranny and its degeneracy. Until this beast is slayed cartoons will continue to be unwatchable propaganda. It's nothing short of a total attack on the individual.

No child should be exposed to this filth. Nobody should.

You don't know Kaziklu do you?

He's an oldfag who hates anything that even remotely resembles liberal shit.

No, I did not.

Poor guy.

You could say it's mostly because it's from a European studios. The whole "CalArts cartoon have to have that artstyle because it's cheaper to animate" mantra excusing the offmodel animation is complete bullshit, because even with that potato face style, the Wattersons were able to pull off more expressive faces that don't look half-assed.

Which season is that from? I heard that as the seasons went on Gumball's animation kinda degraded.

Their style always reminded me more of Parappa Rappa than anything

It's from Season 5. For real? I mean the show's animation is similar to it's previous seasons and it didn't seem to change much.

Bullshit, he's a newfag.
Oldfags are nearly suicidal at this point, and I don't care how long he has been here, he's still a newfag if he hasn't learned anything yet.

More cuckqueen episodes it looks like

I am Holla Forums (although I don't browse Holla Forums much anymore because it's turned into a shithole), but I'm not sure what you mean. I was pointing out that Marco's race was never mentioned, and that they were misusing the word Hispanic (since I assume they think he's a mestizo).

I watch the show believing that he is a white Spaniard or white Mexican, because frankly I don't like the idea of mixed-race people being with the females of my race. This much isn't even racism, it's just sane thinking, and holding a contrary view is cuckoldry.

Oh, and being hateful or not fond of certain races =/= racial supremacy. Believing your race is above all other races = racial supremacy. As for "racism", it's been a part of imageboard culture since the early days (on Holla Forums/4chan at least).

I certainly wouldn't expose a child to it, but I'll watch it myself. Luckily I didn't even notice the fags kissing while I was watching it. What bothers me the most is the "hurr durr I'm an independent stronk princess who doesn't need saving", Star being a whore (such as during the mewberty episode), and all of her other obnoxious shenanigans. On the other hand, the cuckquean nature of the show is great, and Star definitely deserves it.

GO BACK TO MEWNI

Marco's mom is a white Hispanic and his father is pretty tan skinned.

Aren't you the same guy who sucks Loud House's cock even though it also has fags in it?

I thought she literally went out of control, and knew she would, which is why she was trying to hide herself and head back home so she wouldn't go on a rampage.

I like that Star has gone though a lot of suffering this season though. A lot of people compared her to Mabel when Star first came out, but Mabel was much maligned because she didn't suffer the consequences of her actions as much as Dipper did. If Star owns up to her faults and improves on them, she'll be a better character.

Go back to Earth, Earthling! Mewman master race! But in all seriousness, even if she's a magical bug-girl, her regular form is just like a European.

In other words, Marco is racially vague. None-the-less, I know a racially European guy who has brown leathery skin from too much sun, and have family members as tan or maybe more tan than Marco/Rafael

Yeah, she went into a bestial state, so I suppose you're right. She only has eyes for Marco now anyway, which I imagine would stay the same even if she went back into that state.

I think Star has grown a little. She at least tried to keep Jackie and Marco together despite her feelings, although she ended up letting the cat out of the bag anyway.

Didn't Loud House earned its respect by showing that gay parents could be as awful as any other kind of parents when most gays in cartoons are still Mary sues?
Just realize that faggots exist IRL, your kids know that John and Juan kiss each other. Is pointless to try make a #safespace out of cartoons.
The important thing is how do they address it.

The only pity to be rendered is towards your ruderless self.

11 years and counting.

Once you become aware of subversion it is impossible to enjoy most of modern media. And by most I mean all of it. You feel violated on a fundamental level, and the only option is to reject it wholly for the sake of your own dignity and inherent humanity. In my eyes and in the eyes of many the things we're experiencing now are nothing short of being fueled by theological evil.

I have no ill-feelings towards Marco as such however.

I just barely managed to endure it due to the actual show being quite good. But I've more or less bailed entirely on the whole of western animation at this point. TLH hurts to watch. It really does. And it hurts because I see a good thing being used as a vessel for subversion. It hurts because there's an emotional resonance, and it is tainted by the putrefaction of homosexuality. It sustains and leeches off the show like a parasite. As always liberalism cannot create anything. It can only destroy and make beautiful things ugly.

I know about the subversion.
Hasn't affected me, I just laugh when is blatant and praise when they manage to put their ideals in second row to the plot.

Maybe the problem is really you.

Kill yourself tripfag

I think it would do a world a favor if we see a gay couple that hates liberal culture. Maybe we'll see that with former liberals who grew up and hate the numale movement much like the baby boomers learned to hate hippies when they grew up.

It's fair enough that you feel this way, but if that's the case why even come on Holla Forums a board for fans of modern media? Just to ruin the fun of those who are still able to enjoy these things?

I don't know why hardcore Holla Forums types would even come on Holla Forums. First of all, the comic book part is almost completely off the table, all the most popular superhero comics were created by Jews (Batman, Superman, Spider-man [the Polack Ditko gets some of the credit there], Green Lantern, X-Men, Hulk, Fantastic Four, etc). So superhero comics are off the table. I guess that still leaves some Western indie comics but most of the threads about comic books on here are about superheroes.

And Western animation is mostly the same story. So why come here? Why expose yourself to things which you hate and are frustrated by? You'd be a lot happier forgetting about this stuff, and the rest of us who can still enjoy some cartoons and comics would probably be happier too. You can be a moderate Holla Forumsack and still get something out of this stuff but if you're at the point where you can't enjoy a show because a magical non-human alien girl has a crush on a white-acting half-mexican boy, you would frankly be better off just sticking to anime or American shows from the '50s.

I expose myself to children, all the time.

Everyone is the same race to me except the blacks, even the Abbos.

Blackies are way to big, way to strong and way to fast to be "Humans" either they are the true humans or they are beasts in human form ( with a big snout and cock).

Because Holla Forums are furries except with hating niggers instead of wanting to fuck foxes.

No, your brain is broken to the point where you cannot function in society. You belong in Holla Forums and only in Holla Forums

but it very much isn't tho.

Everything about Holla Forums makes sense when you realise they desperately want to be Jews.

wew lads

Neither blacks nor abbos are human. They have very low intelligence and no achievements worth speaking about. I know you're probably baiting with your claims about blacks, but I'll bite:
Wrong, the top 20 or so countries by average male height are all European countries: averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
Wrong, Europeans dominate the world's strongest man competition: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
Long distance running records are dominated by Europeans (many Japanese also): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarathon
Sprints are dominated by blacks.

I'm not talking about her butterfly form, obviously.

Not an argument, but thanks for making it obvious that you don't have one.

No thank you.

You are still never going to breed.

Neither is Star

The third frame is so confusing. I can't tell what's a mouth and what's a pair of eyes.

Too obvious.

I heard good things, will do

WEW
I need to watch this show

looks like your right
needs more threads tho

It doesn't matter, she's an alien with alien genetics you're getting fussy over appearance when there're no genes to protect.

It's not hard to breed, breeding with a good female is a different story, but I'll find one and have a large litter, don't worry your pretty little head.

The genes for her non-butterfly form would be identical, so offspring between her and a human would be the same as the offspring between two humans, with the exception of the butterfly form and any other yet-unknown differences. Moreover, do we even know if her father is any different from a European?

her dad is probably viking as fuck, and I bet her wings and shit are cuz of the monster blood
she's a fucking mutt for sure

Isn't Star a decent female?
Outside of having a smaller strature I'd do her and make her happy. If she was a bit older at least.

If anything it's against interracial after Face The Music

Jackie is drawn to be the desired female archetype. Fertile looking, and down to earth

Yes, Mewmans are different than humans. They are canonically stronger and tougher as seen with River, unlike humans some of them can use magic, the women (not sure if it's all women or just the royal line) turn into six-armed butterfly monsters at Mewberty and can either stay in that form forever or turn back, and apparently some can turn back into butterfly form at will (Queen Moon did this in the last episode), the royal women have birth marks on their cheeks, etc. They're not human. And it's not clear if they can even reproduce with humans. There's no evidence any Mewmans and humans have had offspring together yet. It makes no sense to say their genes in butterfly form are different from their genes in Mewman form, they're still the same being so they have the same genes. If Star and Marco ever did become a couple it's not clear that they could ever have children together anyway.

She's very cute but sexually underdeveloped compared to Jackie, which adds to the cucking theme. I imagine she will get thiccer as she gets older, as her mom Moon revealed some nice child-bearing hips recently.

no, he's an attention whoring newfag and will forever remain as such. disregard tripfags. report tripfag posts. hide tripfag threads

Disney is actually desperately trying to get white people to start breeding again because white girls are the only ones that buy their Disney Princess merch.

When was this mentioned? Marco seems like he either already rivals the strength of River, or would if he were older, and we haven't seen displays of great strength from too many characters, Mewmans and Humans alike. They're stronger than real life Humans - but it's a cartoon, and as I say, Marco seems stronger than real Humans too.
As I said, excluding the butterfly forms.
Could just be a peculiarity the Butterfly's inherited, but either way, a small detail
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that their regular forms would have identical genetics (save the ability to transform)

user where were you when river ran like doom guy in the fucking camping episode
AND HE WAS OLD AND TIRED and complained about how old and weak he was

As much as I hate to use the "it's a cartoon" or "it's fiction" excuse, it's true, and the Humans and Mewmans alike seem to have superhuman capabilities. Marco's unarmed fighting can keep up with Star's magic. In Game of Flags, Marco tackled a Mewman to the ground quite easily.

that's really not comparable to the feat of excellence that is king river

True, but as I say, we don't have a huge sample size of characters to judge from for either Humans or Mewmans, because there haven't been a huge sample size that have shown their unarmed fighting capabilities.

Besides, I think using River as a reference is cheating. Even his beard is glorious.

there haven't been a huge amount of samples*
Excuse my diction.

that is a fair point user
but there are even less examples of humans showing such feats of raw strength and stamina
fair point, he is the king after all

Yeah and I think the writers realized how ridiculous this was given his status as a mere human, which is why they stuck him with Heckapoo for 16 years of combat and adventuring experience, sword-fighting, etc., so that it makes it more believable that he can hold his own alongside a magic girl.

We'll have to wait and see really. I want to know more about the Mewmans. Also, when they canonise the fact that Jackie is a Mermaid, I assume we'll learn about her past too, which will be interesting. As for Janna, it's pretty safe to say there's something special about her too, but she might just be a regular human stalker.

I wonder if Marco will end up with an obsessive yandere harem? It would be fine with me, and considering the cuckqueaning in the series, it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

We already got Jackie as the childhood friend, Star as the manic pixie dream girl and princess, Heckapoo as the flirty mysterious rival, and that other crazy girl who regularly violates his privacy. All we're missing is the chronically shy wallflower and the drastically underage girl to complete the harem set of cliches. Maybe also a MILF.

From the last couple episodes, I get the impression that Queen Moon really should have shown off her power more to Star years ago, then Star might actually respect her more and understand there's more to being a princess than just standing around looking pretty and pumping out a heir. Then again, Moon seems to really not want Star to end up doing that, despite it being inevitable for the wielder of a massively powerful and in-demand magic wand.

fair point

wut
its why I watch it tbh

its just like my animes>>800715
I dug the line about how the masses don't really want to know the real star

Just because Star hadn't hit complete rock bottom yet.

Star's naivete and optimism has been hitting her especially hard; she's used to taking everything at face value and ignoring or suppressing anything she can't immediately blast away, so she's totally unprepared for actual difficulties she can't ignore.

Moon has been amazingly reasonable about it all things considered; I think she realises she fucked up with Star and is better off trying to control the damage than flipping out on her.

One other difference I forgot about between Mewmans and humans, the girls have wings after they go through Mewberty, even when they're in human-looking form.

I just thought it was cool to see a deep moment of seriousness in an otherwise shallow show

Jackie being the childhood friend only adds to the chances of her not ending up with Marco. As for "drastically underage", what do you consider that to be? Under 10? I guess it doesn't mean much in cartoons. Today I found out that Ruby from Ruby Gloom is supposed to be 6, but I'll just pretend otherwise.

A yandere harem would be amazing, so long as Marco doesn't let himself get pushed around. His adult form was great, but we all know male protagonists can't show and masculinity or dominance in mainstream entertainment anymore, lest some feminist cry and young boys are given an actual good role model.

Star going yandere (which I highly suspect will happen) would hugely improve her character. I usually hate her kind of character, but with her it's been a love-hate feeling since episode one.

feels that way most of the time
but him not being snow white probably gives them enough points to shield them

Too bad that one anime where the guy has to team up with his yandere didn't turn out very good

Same, but it also reeked of "I'm a special snowflake princess, give me absolute freedom and absolution of all my flaws!" It's true that the masses have always seen leaders (monarchs in particular) as idols rather than people, but someone has to do it, best it be someone with a bloodline that is confirmed to be of good quality. Oh, and:
Who came up with this pun?

True. I was re-watching the first episode of Kim Possible recently, and was surprised at how useless Ron is compared to how capable Kim is, despite it being around 14 years older than Star vs The Forces of Evil. For all the reversal of gender roles in entertainment, gender roles in employment (including military) haven't changed. You would think they would give up.
Mirai Nikki?

and backfired

probably this guy

nah, PC culture is still in full swing for now
thats the one, I can never remember the name because I didn't really care for it
You would think it would leave a more positive impression like higurashi, but it doesnt

I'm gonna let my autism flare up for a bit and say I'm calling it, you heard it first here folks:
>Given Eclipsa's affinity towards monsters and making dark spells, Rhombulus follows his gut feelings freaks the fuck out one day and imprisons her for -apparently- no good reason

Either that, or they'll go with the cliche "she is simply evil and tried to uplift dem evil monsters through a war", instead of my initial "she dindu nuffin" scenario. But I'm sure all those hints towards monsters not being 100%-in-the -wrong cunts will factor in somewhere, sometime.

I've actually been expecting them to free her and she turns out to have almost exactly the same personality as star

also don't forget fucking glossaryck

Like everything Star does and says? Is Nefcy a huge masochist who gets excited at the thought of being cucked and treated like a useless idiot, or is Star more loosely based on her than we thought? I suspect the former.
I started watching that today. I hear there's a qt brown girl who panders to footfags?
Can cuckqueaning be considered anti-PC culture? That aside, even though I have no solid opinion on Trump (he seems to shill for Israel too hard), I think he'll reinvigorate white pride and masculinity. Then all our cartoon protagonists will be stronk Aryan haremlords.
It was a good concept, but it was mediocre at best.

StarCo is dead?

Eclipsa seems deliberately ambiguous either way.

She could be flat out evil. It does look like her lover was a demon similar to Tom.

(comedy option; Star and Tom are relatives)

How do you distinguish a monster from a member of the High Comission?
If you ask me only Mewmans should be in the high comission.

On paper not really, but go and try to pitch the concept to any feminist.

I'm paranoid.
The mewmans did treated the monsters like shit but the monsters are no saints.
Eclipsa's moral can break so easily.

I was under the impression she was meant to be white

The point isn't that the monsters are saints or devils, it's that they're people like anyone else. The Mewmans certainly aren't much better, given most of Mewni seems to be medieval peasants living in squalor. Both of them are basically the powerful literally lording it over everyone else and living in luxury at the expense of the less powerful, being fawned over by a sellout nobility/military who enforces their rule. The Mewmans just happen to have the upper hand.

rons full name is literally ron stoppable.
but later he gets crazy ass magic kung fu powers.

I like the idea of having a female character ACTUALLY be treated the same as a male character- that is, having to actually deal with shit and not just be a perfect unstoppable character all the time. I for one find it pretty refreshing.

My theory was that Toffee is actually Eclipsa's son or grandson, assuming monsters and Mewmans can breed.

I also find it funny how everyone here just kind of takes the idea of this show actually promoting (or at least portraying) cuckqueaning for real. I mean, from the show itself, Star wasn't in a relationship with Marco when he started going out with Jackie- she just had a crush. Pretty sure this kind of thing happens all the time IRL and it's not really considered a fetish or anything. I guess the thing is that we're usually shown the guy not getting the girl instead of the other way around, so it probably comes across as some sort of fetish material.

The whole theme of the entire season is basically Star crashing into reality after expecting everything to go her way just because. Kind of an irony that she hates everything being a princess represents, yet she still totally has the princess mentality that the world will bend to her whims. (Princess Pony Head does make a good foil)

probably toffee is her grandaddy

it feeds into my Holla Forums troll sensibilities to be sure

good angle

honestly Stars "friends" are part of the problem

Straight from the archives of cuckchan
Enjoy although it can be true, I don't know

>I know I'll summon the collective autistic might of Holla Forums using anons one weakness curiosity
I dig it

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on all that "being neutral" shit
The guy was literally descirbed by the Magic High Commission as the most powerful being in the series, and we're talking about a commission who has a fucking space-time master as one of the members

You had to see the Death Stranding theories back when the trailers came out, they were autistically beautiful

he's on his "own side" bud

Recurring theme is how people can summon and bind demons, despite them being much, much stronger than humans. Themes of magic often go into how everything is guided by rules and shit. Could just be that Glossaryck is bound by whatever ancient pact put him into the book in the first place.

I call that Glossaryck will side with evil, more specifically with Toffee. Ludo becomes good (or less evil), and sides with Star. Buff Frog probably helps.

I'd sure like to know. I wasn't aware that watching faggy Disney kid's shows made for increasingly more retarded generations was a pasttime people enjoy.

Star Vs. threads have been here for a while though.

He's a shitposter, report and ignore.

This show honestly reminds me of old CN, y'know, before it went to hell. I don't know if it's the animation style or the humor or what, but I can't remember the last time a cartoon made me feel genuinely happy.

Rock on.

Janna and Heckapoo need more screen-time.

she's a gypsy but she cute

Does someone remember (or has seen) when a so called "network admin" from disney said that nefcy came hear to post moringmark shit ?

My theory is that since mlp:fim shitstorm on cuckchan, the animation world (and gaming) is very aware of the influence of media (chans, tumblr and shit)
and that they use these platforms to promotes their product.
I believe that nintendo/game freak was the first ones to use that since they did employ NSFW artists.

If she were a gypsy she would beg but drive a Ferrari.

Gundam Thunderbolt is a really good short OVA too. Animation is top notch. Gundam Unicorn is fine too. Only issue I have is that i don't like the main lead much. Nice animation again.

What will be Marcos reaction when he sees Heckapoo's lifeless body ?

It's hard to find an attractive gypsy, but if you manage to catch one, keep a close eye on her, or else she might stab you in the lovehandle and steal your shoes.

She'll be fine, but if he saw her lifeless body wouldn't he fight Toffee?

That seems almost like a red herring, like Robbie in Gravity Falls. But who knows.

I'm not sure if Janna wants to fuck Star, Marco or both.

more like this

please explain what happened?

Remember, goys; if you watch Disney shows, you are supporting the downfall of Western civilization!

newfag

What I don't understand is why people get so mad at the romance plot, it wasn't half bad or used that much time, probably badly placed as it tried to look as important as the main plot.

OK yeah, Disney is full of kikes, but how in the name of cuckery does the downfall of western civilization can help kikes at all, shit they made half of it, our laws are still made with the ten commandments as primordial base replacing the Hammurabi codex long before the French constitution.

Occam's razor says that kikes are in only for the shekels, if suddenly Tumblr went full "Gas the kikes" they'll support that because that's were the demographic info comes from.

Up to this point and ever since 2015 all nu/pol/'s reasoning against Jews has depended on these being 80's motivationless cartoon villains.
And by 2017 nu/pol/ is pretty much video related.

Stop.

When will you faggots admit that liberalism was a mistake?

I implore you to learn about Zionism and its significance. Clearly you have not taken the Red Pill

Find a cliff and leap off.

The way I took is that the Queen was once in Star's place, so she knows what Star is going though. It's possible there was something she's done herself in the past that turned public opinion against her.

My theory is that she was friendly with Lady Avarius, someone noticed and told the Mewmen who proceeded to start to get pissy, so Moon told Lady Avarius to fuck off to keep up appearances, and it eats away at her knowing her friend is living in a shithole and she can't do anything about it.

It might be due to something else, but I think Moon had to make some sort of personal sacrifice (or multiple personal sacrifices) in order to keep the peace and be a good leader. After the "they don't want to know the real Star" thing, she said "they want to believe you're a perfect little princess, and sometimes the truth is dangerous" sadly, as if she's speaking from experience.

Fuck off.

NO U

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this was a Milo thread.

The only real reason Holla Forums hates SU right here.

The reason why Holla Forums hates Steven Universe is because they enjoy pretending to be alt-right.

Well yeah. Kind of ironic; Moon considers it her job to basically be a figurehead and inspiration for Mewni, as well as protecting it with magic and martial power when necessary, but she fails to inspire her daughter because, ironically, I think she sees it too cynically.

I think to an extent, she's just wanted to give Star some time to enjoy her youth while she still has it, because when it's over it's really over.

I think it's going to turn out that Ludo is Eclipsia's descendant. Glossaryck was much more cooperative when it came to teaching Ludo than he was when Marco came to him for information. It would also explain why Toffee had infiltrated Ludo's army and chosen him to wield the evil wand instead of any other random monster warlord. It could be possible that if Toffee tried to open the book and get to the forbidden chapter himself, Glossaryck would refuse due to Toffee not having royal blood. Ludo also has a family crest (that can be seen on Lady Avarius's crown, Ludo's staff, some of his goon's outfits, and in the castle) that resembles the little thingie at the end of Eclipsia's umbrella-wand.

Although it's possible for both theories to be true. Eclipsia is is many generations older than Star, so that's room for a lot of branches in the family tree.

user you do understand that nobody on Holla Forums actually pays for this shit?
cuz that's why I called you a newfag

It's true, though.

nice try kike

what is?

That by consuming mainstream Western media, you support the downfall of Western civilization. Or, at least, you make it shittier.

can you shitpost a little better
I know you're trying to sound like Holla Forums but you're missing the reasons behind why Holla Forums says the shit it says

Oh, drat, you found out I'm secretly Richard "KEK THE MOST DANKEST OF MAYMAYS EX DEE" Spencer!

Why would I emulate one of my enemies?

why would you shitpost as Holla Forums on Holla Forums?

I'm not even shitposting, you tit, much less as the three-letter summation of why memes and the alt-right don't mix.

this is why you fail

What's wrong with alt-right, cuck?

other than being subversive jews that constantly try to make Holla Forums part of their group
shit I dont know

Hey, it's the Gravity Falls winged eyeballs.

And man, Ludo's mom greeting Moon is just sadly realistic, when you catch up with an old friend who's all friendly and happy to see you no matter how obviously miserable her life is compared to yours, and you damn well know they'd refuse charity.

Well, I'm not Jewish, I don't even see what that has to do with anything, and so far, you haven't attacked my original point in you've only whined shit like "Fucking Holla Forumstard, you're just shitposting your 'dank memes,' oppressive neo-Nazi shitlord!"

I don't think any of you know what a jew is even meant to be any more.

Just shut up about jews and argue about Batman or something until you are capable of actually coming up with some more persistent delusion instead of imitating people who are imitating people with genuine mental illness.

I never said anything about Jews. If anything, you're the one who couldn't shut up about Jews.

HO HO, IS THAT THE (((ALT-RIGHT))) I HEAR!
death to jews

kek
there you go again trying to act like you're Holla Forums when I never once accepted that you were part of Holla Forums, only trying to act the part

I know you're just some foreign shitposter from reddit or some shit, at best the most you will ever fit in is on Holla Forums, because thats how shit your "memes" are

jews identify as jewish
like mike enochs wife

he's not me newfag
learn to fucking read

See, I'm actually a minority in the alt-right in that I have no problem with Jewish people. I don't have a problem with any group of people besides liberals, the left, cuckservatives, and Holla Forums.

What the shit is wrong with you?

Why foreign, why shitposter, and why Reddit?

Go shove a glowing-hot metal rod up your ass.

Both of you just have "Anonymous" as your name, I don't keep track of the meticulous ways in which different people write.

Blam
get out
I have to put up with subversive TRS and reddit tier faggots like you, and it makes me mad
I'm not gonna teach you how to blend in
hang from a tree nigger

A lot of them are jewish.

I give not a fraction of a fraction of a shit.

What's your point here? Yes, I'm a part of the alt-right, what the fuck about it?

You still haven't established any connection between me and Reddit.

I don't need to, you're just doing the liberal thing of alienating everyone you disagree with.

So fucking sue my dick off. You cucks were fine with Milo "On The Clock, Ready For Cock" Yiannopoulos.

that's part of why you don't belong here
you're an invasive subversive group and you should fellate a shotgun
cuck at best, nigger jew at worst
you do it for me
you assume you are wanted here
no, we weren't

And thank God for that

Are you from Twitter, by any chance?

Maybe I just hate what Holla Forums, both here and on 4chan, do to the alt-right.

How so?

I don't care if I am or not, you can't restrict freedom of speech.

In that case, good. Neither was I.

theres a lot wrong about what you just said
you say you dont care about jews
and I say you don't belong here
and then you call my words censorship
you don't know what censorship is
you really don't belong here
do you eat shit, by any chance?
at least stay consistent
I already told you I ain't gonna tell you how to blend in
nobody stops Holla Forums from saying any of the stupid shit they say and they are at least from here
you aren't
you should go
because you don't belong
alright champ

kek
meant for

Oh no you dont faggot

you've got that reversed shitposter

I said you advocate for censorship. You replying to me isn't censorship, but you saying that I don't belong in your safe space is asinine.

Are you twelve?

Cunt, just drop all pretense and say "freeze peach." You'll do us both a favor.

No, I said, "You were all fine with this guy I hate," you said, "no, we weren't," so I said, "Neither was I," because I hate him. This isn't a case of "pretending to be retarded."

It was an emotional, irrational response. It's almost five in the morning here on the west coast, and I've been up all night. I wasn't thinking in regards to my first response.

Can you faggots at least use your made-up words correctly?

it's not the same thing dipshit
you may as well be a nigger calling everything that you dont like racis

kek, no but I must have 10 years on you if you're stupid enough to use that as a comeback, or maybe you're just a forum fag

you're too dense to figure it out, so I'm not gonna help you, but here's a hint are you twelve?
what the fuck are you talking about?
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were actually retarded, very insensitive on my part
please accept my apology

top lel

Can you fucking read? I didn't say you having a differing opinion was censorship, I said that it's stupid to say, "You don't belong on this board," because that sounds like you're advocating for censorship.

It wasn't a comeback, it was a legitimate question. You sounded like a child using a dirty word to be "edgy."

Your "muh free speech" quip. You're dismissing the freedom of someone you disagree with to express that disagreement. Therefore, make like the anti-GamerGate crowd and be upfront with your dishonesty.

How is what I said retarded? If you go back, you see I referred to the fucker as, "Milo 'On the clock, ready for cock' Yiannopoulos." From the start, I'm referring to him dismissively, referencing his latest scandal involving his "apparent" defense of pedophilia. Turning my snide remarks towards him into "lol im actin dum lol" is pure dishonesty.

Less that, more "I'm tired and it's been a long night."

get out

buddy if you keep following this line you're only going to make yourself look more stupid

nobody is stopping you from speaking your mind
just like nobody is stopping me from calling you and your opinion retarded
quit being retarded

I'm not trying you make you look retarded, you are acting retarded
if you're going to make excuses you should retreat to your safe space

So, I can spell out exactly how what you're saying is inaccurate to what I'm saying, and you'll just keep spewing the same inaccuracy. God, this place is full of liberals.

I should have told you this in 2016 when you registered Autocrat Democrat.

And I'm asking how that's the case, you buttfucking cuck.

Sure is comics and cartoons in here.

Its the faggot from the SU thread that turned the entire discussion into his own personal blog. After that he start spamming his shitty youtube channel and demanded us to subscribe and like his videos.

Imagine her having to ask Jackie (or Janna, if Jackie is a mermaid) to be their surrogate.

Will they go to a lab? Or not?

What do you think?

Anyone got a link for this season?
The site I use to stream the episodes is missing a lot of stuff like "Face the music".

Whoops, didn't mean to reply to that post.

I know where I've seen this post before

here is where I get streams animeflavor.site/cartoon/star-vs-forces-evil
if you want better than that you have to go to best board and I aint telling you what it is

Up to episode 16:
mega.nz/#F!GZpynZAY!BEVzYWbsfuIdZ8n6SCy2ZA!nARRWbZA
2x17:
mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8
2x18:
mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U
2x19:
mega.nz/#F!94xhXJjA!KtZyFxCA7yfYp5q6uf6TMQ
2x20a:
mega.nz/#!fhIBXTAT!xsf9IDAv1rQtVdJLCDyWIvP-RNFBy9CCAfuE4WmOdh8
2x20b:
mega.nz/#!8VRgDCIL!mVZTNyJg7tgokuenXhcKGimECBzs8FqHK5gFfx8QuNc
2x21:
mega.nz/#F!MxoVRaQD!KKO47P-u40N8-mfnREmQYQ
2x22:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkU1puWDk4QWFKR3M/view

Not mine, and not me. Someone else said, "In all fairness, you should give the video a like, he's being pummeled by liberals," and after I agreed with that person, I got banned for spam. So you cucks are trying to censor me.

Marco must be one Hell of a lover.

Clearly, Janna was right.

Natsuyasumi is better than Boku no Pico.

What is this, did they released a Gravity Falls like book?
If so why do they always add blood to the pages to tell they don't have TV restrictions?

Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension.

I actually think its kinda cute that Janna fights patriarchy, since she's 14 and all and not 30 somethings.
Do women get wizard powers?
And talking about that, how many times has Janna been fucked?

It's just on Janna's pages where she talks about how goth she is. She thinks it makes her look edgy because she's a teenager who's into being edgy.

She's dating a skeleton apparently, so she probably gets boned.

Wait what?!
Glossaryk created the high commission?
As in created them?
Shit I'm kinda divided. For once I like that they place the lore in here and let the main story on its own in the series, on the other side not everyone can know everything that is to be known.

Has this been released?
Link?

It's not out yet but someone got a copy and posted images of it.

that first page sounds like coldsteel the hedgehog's bio
wew

That's because she did said to doing so in an episode… by not admitting to like pink color. I always took the joke as means to say how petty feminist were, remember b that Nefcy is a cuckquean who likes alpha males and being dominated.

She's a weirdo.

I'd have fucked the living hell out of a girl like that in hs. I used to stare at my friend while he was asleep anyway

I-
hehheheheheheeehehehe

Tumblrites try to portray Star as the poor soul with an unrequited love, when since the beginning she was trying to cuck the beaner with "le artsy and conflicted rockstar" early in season 1.

Basically Star is jealous that her trusty orbiter is no longer around her and that's why despite wanting to be with Oskar, she still play mind games on the spic.

For a brief moment it was fun to see roasties getting what they really deserve for being massive sluts.

Here's the whole thing.

mega.nz/#!JtkSnaCK!GZmRcEXh5EFl8f7c6HtRj9I11VIE3UjnsAEYZo-ndu4

So wait.
All that was in Mewni's dimension?

OR she's 14 and doesn't know what she wants, like every other teenager.

You're forgetting that she was cursed to fall in love with Marco.

Holla Forumsmblr is real

I don't care if you're racist, is just that is stupid to be racist when everyone even yourself can be a literal nigger behind the screen.
Otherwise is still annoying and derailing.

we don't approve of youtube celeb shit here newfag, you post a webm or provide a link for anons to download but giving views is a no no

anyway, no its not
because if everyone agrees whites have far superior culture to blacks then regardless of skin color they all agree that white culture is superior to black culture
this isn't really a place where were trying to achieve some official white consensus after all, it's a place where the outcasts gathered and normalfags came to normalfag up

Racism is unjustified hatred towards someone just because they belong to a certain race.
Even if I acknowledge that niggers are inferiors to whites that doesn't mean I'll hate them, try to send them back to Africa or blame kikes for coordinated attacks just because kikery as if no other races in the planet could be guilty of those same actions.
Learn to control the kikes and teach the niggers to be as good as their highest quality outliers.

transniggerism, nigger-kin and spiritual niggerism isn't real, and it's more offensive than you special snowflakes thinks

Learn to read what is implied, I said there's no way for me or anyone in this page to know if the other anons are or aren't literal niggers.

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

What does the German girl's note say?

Yes. Cloud Kingdom controls everything between the highest building of Mewni and the highest levels of Mewni's atmosphere, and the Lucitor kingdom controls everything below Mewni's sewers.

Also, Toffee might be minor nobility. Ludo belongs to house Avarius, and Toffee (and Rasticore) belong to house Septarsis. Ludo is listed as a prince, but Toffee is not shown to have any sort of royal title.

Remember the rule about pretending to be a girl? Same goes for niggers son. So stop sperging your shit or fuck off!

Pray tell, why shouldn't I gave views to people who need it?

good thing my hatred of niggers and spics is justified, guess me and Holla Forums aren't racist
nobody cares what you think or how you feel about niggers
nobody thinks "well what would alt-right faggot think about this"
nobody
no other race measures up to kikes in recorded history of being subversive and greedy, not the mudskins and not even the confucians
OR, we could replace them with robots

keked and checked

people that survive off of youtube views are parasites and support the degredation of western civilization

I'm pretty sure you're a nigger

Have you considered that people, who hate YouTube, use it because it's the most effective platform for speaking to many, many people about a certain topic? People like Paul Joseph Watson speak truth to people sadly unaware of it; he was even my first step into becoming the alt-right libertarian you're speaking to now.

You should really leave pal…

Is nice to know that there are real charges against them, this being said the interdimensional police must be shit.

WEW
you really don't get it do you
you talk like a liberal, and your shits al lretarded

were the nazis here pal

You have no right to say that.

Are you implying that was me unironically saying that to you?

Antifa, tumblr is not here. This is Holla Forums

I'm not buying it, she was trying to get in Oskar's pants before that. Please explain further.

Did you not see that it was greentext? I was mocking the person I was replying to, you cuck.

there are ramifications for your actions, and even if it is puppy love with no direction, the spic found himself a girl he actually likes and who likes him back enough to not go soul searching with other guys. Again, even if that doesn't last, if we're talking about it like it matters, then it's her own fault she lost something that mattered to her.

Maybe that's why they were written out

For a Disney cartoon, they sure do like the word "turd"

Wasn't Rasticore vaporized into dust?

His arm survived and he's slowly regening.

I'm talking about this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=s_aI24cooSg

The red moon reappears here:
youtube.com/watch?v=_cVmSWdRBp4

I don't even know who is cucking who anymore.

Or maybe she knew Marco liked Jackie and actually helped him to be with her.

See, this is the shit you need to webm.

Everything from the first season seems so inconsequential that apparently many missed this. Good work!

Yeah but you also got Bralim, which is bretty gud.

Shut it with these toenail-shallow jokes. You're almost as bad as Pepeman and Pedobrit.

It's just some random channels I found the right scene on, but here you go.

I don't care who uploaded them, you're giving the mainstream liberal media views.

This looks like ink, but it isn't. Have a nice summer!

I don-t really give a shit, though.

People like you are the reason liberalism needs to go extinct.

Good, I've been waiting for the actual end of the world after like 5 or 6 false alarms.
Man is insignificant and deserves death. The ride have been going for too long.

Thank you for proving my point.

Go home Holla Forums

Meeting Ludo's family was weird, they seem more bird-like than he is

Get molested by Milo's childhood priest.

Liberal, liberal!

You have no right to say I sound like a liberal, because you are a liberal.

that's der juden
they love shit

WEW
nice catch, I totally forgot about the ball because I stopped watching for a while after the finishing school

what a terrible LIBERAL opinion.

No, the liberal opinion would be to call everyone a Nazi and not put forth any points of their own.

how like a liberal to change the definition

A few weeks ago a friend of mine told me to make a list of worthwhile episodes to get started on this show.
Only 7 or 8 episodes of the first season are plot related, or have bits of relevant info for the second season. The rest is just pure filler

That's always been what liberals do: "You share one or two opinions with someone we find evil, therefore, you are that someone and everything you say is a lie."

The difference is liberals actually say things that are evil. Unlike them, I don't compare them to dictators without a reason.

based on what little I remember and the wikipedia episode list here is my list 4u
intro
intros ponyhead, with scissors
because troll
because karate
tool shed and oskar
because family backstory
because rape
skippable I think but I think there is enough in this episode to warrant it because pixies and mirror
because monsters can be good etc
because intro to reform school
because dat red moon for sure and tom
Toffee
marcos stupid nod shit
side shit, right now I'm pretty sure we could skip the whole reform school ark except marco keeps getting 650 dollars from it
Toffee and be nice to monsters
Marco karate and star begin hurt
marco talks to jackie
primer for toffee taking over
toffee breaks the wand

honestly man looking at the list I wouldn't bother skipping first season

kek

Well, the list I made goes lke this:

And for the second season, I think besides 2 or 3 filler episodes, the rest is a must watch, as the ride gets fucking wild wth the Ludo arc

Oh, do you have anything to refute that no okay.

u mad?

No, I'm just asking if you are able to counter what I said.

and here is the list for the second season:

you sure you aint mad?

but you mad tho?

What does it matter, cuckbucket?

but why are you mad?

If you're not going to at least try to best me intellectually, just stop.

Your entire vocabulary consists of one three-letter word.

but why you mad tho

Top kek, eat shit Hirsch.

better than Steven Univers too

Despite it I still think that Gravity Falls was hilarious before season 2b, primally because of the classic Simpsons show runners no doubt.

super funny

Lady Avarius a cute

no she isn't user
she just has a smile worth protecting

This is why we need the alt-right.

I don't know where you've come from, but you need to go back. Right now.

What do the people that most of the alt-right hate the most have to do with any of this? Or are you counting the gay pedobrit?

would you just fucking leave?
you can't even write a proper sentence
like how spencer said being gay was implicitly white

Hey TRS, relegated to Holla Forums now? Why don't you go to Holla Forums where you will feel right at home being a cuck poster

Kinda funny given Ludo is more kappa than bird.

The fun part about the alt-right is how many of their beliefs are inherently contradictory if not outright incoherent, mostly because it's all 'What we think the liberals don't want us to think'.

god I hate that way of thinking
I dont give a fuck about what they want, I WNAT WHAT I WANT
I want to marry a good looking white woman and have like 5 kids who have 5 white kids as well and then I want to fucking die surrounded by all of them and maybe some great grand kids that are white too
I don't think thats too much to fucking ask for

Says who? A lot of them really liked the aforementioned pedobrit before he was outed as a pedobrit.

Who?

You're thinking of Holla Forums. Holla Forums aren't alt-right, they're the result of liberals infiltrating the alt-right.

jej, you know what you are

FUCKIGN KEK

What?

Yes, that's what I'm talking about.

Listen man, we know you're TRS. Just stop playing coy because it's not convincing anybody. You're from TRS, still mad that naughty Holla Forums outed your aids bog as a den of jews which is why you have to bitch under the log that is Holla Forums.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Classic TRS fingerprint. Just leave you retarded cuckold, this isn't the site for you.

Holla Forums predates the alt-right by like 5 years man

tbh he could be Holla Forums seems like Holla Forums has been getting shit from them

What the hell does TRS even stand for?

I will never understand liberals.

Okay. What about what they're like now? Because now, they're a bunch of censor-happy liberals masquerading as the alt-right.

What the shit do my opinions have to do with Holla Forums?

that's funny
where do you even see Holla Forums off of image boards?
extreme shitposting

>>>/trs/

You aren't welcome here, your hamhanded pretending to not be TRS is amusing but tired

Pardon?

I told you, I hate Richard Spencer.

I'm not pretending, I've literally never been to that board in my life.

you're a dense mother fucker
in what locations that were not image boards have you seen Holla Forums?

good but why are you even on Holla Forums?

Oh. Well, no-where. I meant, on the board, they're a bunch of meme-spewing cucks.

Why would I be pretending? It looks like an okay board, why would I hide my involvement with them?

alright then, explain this
are you suggesting that current Holla Forums is a result of old Holla Forums being an "alt-right" board that was invaded by liberals and changed to what it is now?

I'm saying that Holla Forums took the label of alt-right as a way to piss off the normies they're ashamed of being.

well of course a newfag like yourself would think that, not knowing that TRS spent over a year trying to bring us into the fold of the alt-right

of course you don't know the history of image boards and the source of memes there in, or the power over culture memes hold

of course you don't understand the core userbase of image boards, up until very recently, was composed mostly of social outcasts and the dregs of humanity

and of course you never bothered to learn ANYTHING before running your mouth about these things

wheres your fucking rebutal god damnit

Ladies, ladies, please, you're all jewish alt-right.

kek
you're funny I'll gas you last

cant we all just get along and enjoy the cartoon and post lewds like why do we need to argue about the politics of the subject. is it really gonna effect anything bickering like we do? does arguing with strangers really make you feel like a big man user?

I didn't start it mane
if you bring up other boards in a discussion expect those that frequent that board to take a position
honestly I'm glad we talked a bit about gumball so I will go watch it

Because people have nothing else going on in their lives.

Random thought; Star getting rek'd so badly this season makes me wonder if it's a displaced comeuppance for Mabel Pines.

hehehe

You're kidding right? The show is still a putrid bile of shit which can't do anything right but continously be a lol-so-randumb 10 minute comedy slice of life skit.

you don't belong here either

bump