CIA AGENT (((MICHAEL WEISS))) CALLS FOR WAR WITH RUSSIA

(((Michael Weiss))): "Hardly a risk of 'open-ended' conflict with Russia in Syria. Entire Russian deployment could be wiped out in 48 hrs by US. Putin knows it."

twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/791350066644676609

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/opening-to-japan
archive.is/nz2DZ
amazon.com/ISIS-Inside-Terror-Michael-Weiss/dp/1941393578/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's Putin's war record? How many wars has Putin won?

>can't handle desert savages in several years because we're on their side

Typical fucking Jew.

JEWPOLEON

Too many to fucking want to poke the God dammed bear. We would have to expend EVERY SINGLE piece of our artillery to make sure there was no retaliation. Putin is not the type to just take a defeat- if he's got a bullet to shoot, he'll damn sure shoot it at us, and he's got some big damn nuclear bullets.

Only local (ex-USSR) conflicts and Syria. Never fought a war with even remotely comparable military power.

All the same, I'd be willing to bet he's won more wars than Bush Jr, Obama and Hillary combined. Which is probably notable because the Russians have won maybe two wars in the last 200 years.

The jews must be relying on their technology because they have poisoned the military pretty damningly.

because that would mean nuclear war
the US hasn't fought a war with anyone approaching parity since Korea

They've had a pretty damn good military record since the 1800s with only a few big flubs on their part like the war with Japan

Crimean War - Lost
Russo-Turkish War -Draw
Russo-Japanese War - Lost (To a country that was Medieval twenty years prior)
World War I - Lost
Russian Civil War - Imperialists lost
World War II - Won
Korean War - Lost
Soviet-Afghan War - Lost

Their war record's pretty fucking terrible. At least their military's not a bunch of pussies like Obama's though

Lol. These kikes always overestimate air power.

I thought they pubstomped Japan because Japan got too big for their britches and tried to take on a big kid and failed miserably. Or am I thinking of a different war???

Every person that calls for war should go to the front line an forced to fight at threat of death.

Bumpitty

No, they got owned by Japan. It took them eight months to sail their fleet from wherever to Port Arthur and the Japanese sunk them all in about twenty minutes.

You're definitely thinking about a different war

wow.

gas every kike.

i bet you're one of the burgers who think US won Nam, amirite?

Fuck man… Then who BTFO'd Japan back in the 1800's? I knew they won a bunch of conflicts against like random people, got all high an mighty, then got shit slapped by someone.

Their aim was to take over the whole country. They failed. So they lost.

Call it a draw if you like

Yeah, but also facing up against the two premier military powers of the day

No, they won this war, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, and Montenegro all got liberated

That's a draw, neither side was able to really achieve their goals in the theater beyond test how far the other major power would go

No one really, Japan was isolationist until they got forced open by American ships, they didn't really fight a major foreign war before the war with Russia

Oh and also they backed down during the Cuban Missile Crisis because Khrushchev knew Kennedy could reduce Russia to a speck.

Here's Khrushchev's son talking about it

Well then fuck I need to go back and do some research cuz im operating on bad knowledge. Thanks for the correction

Kek.

I like how everyone says our fancy ABM systems mean Putin doesn't have the nuclear card. But these assholes don't have a clue since Russia's other nuclear card is Russian subs beaching and melting down their reactors. Yeah an Oscar or Delta class fucking melting down on the mouth of theHudson, Thames or Rio Grande. GOOD JOB TEAM NATO! THAT ABM SYSTEM CERTAINLY SAVED OUR ASSES FROM NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST.

Now we pay our debts
To die on the steppes

hi shill

You seem to vastly overestimate Russia's military capacities.
They won't be pushovers, that's for sure, but they are by no means the juggernaut they once were.
It helps to think of Syria and Crimea not as military operations, but as elaborate PR stunts.

Good taste

His remark perfectly captures how Hillary will think about the situation in Syria. We're truly fucked if she gets in. I'm feeling real fear about this now, shit's getting too real.

Holy shit they are insane. Russia has leaped us in electronic warfare and our military relies solely on tech now. We will not win in asia against them.

Gotta say Nada! is probably my favorite Album, but Rule of Thirds is up there

You do know Russia will hatefuck European infrastructure in a matter of days? It only takes 30 hours to get from paris to Moscow by car.

Guess I won't be getting my AK parts kits and imported Russian Vodka once the war starts…feelsbadman…

Sure Ivan.
And in the real world Russia will be spent after taking the Baltics

Very likely true but still, why fight a war with Russia. Why? There's absolutely zero reason for it.

Nada!, But What Ends When the Symbols Shatter?, Braun Buch and The Snow Bunker Tapes are my favorites.
Death in June has too many good songs to come around with though.

In the real world sappers are going to put on clothes from Toom then literally drive into Europe and shut down everything just like Russia did in Georgia and Crimea. Because open borders and Germans can't even notice protesters going in and out of a aircraft hangar containing nuclear weapons.

Yeah, you could wipe out Russia's forces in Syria over a 48 hour period. After all, they haven't deployed a sizable force there, but the real question is why? Why would anyone go to war with the Russian Federation over (((ISIS)))? I swear, DotR can't come soon enough.

The real answer is because they created ISIS. Fear of ISIS legitimises them and allows them to consolidate their power. We can't have Putin destroying ISIS. If he does, what's left to distract people from how shit things are at home?

Lots of things "could" happen, but the fact is that if an entire Russian deployment were wiped out in a military attack, the likely response would be nuclear, and things just get hotter from there.

michael "the kikel is nice" weiss

So cia hires idiots now?

New century, same shit

It's not even we'll be back for Christmas, it's we'll be back for Sunday night football.

So instead of 4 years war it will be 8.

isn't russia a nuclear state?

isn't russia a nuclear state?

Shit like this is why I legitimately fear that I will not live to see the year 2020 if the cunt gets in.

Just watched it. He said nothing of the sort. He said it was not a big deal to Soviets because they'd always lived with existential threats. Russians can glass the US and their ABM system development outpaces ours.

Oh, really? Because we've been in Iraq for 20 years and it's much smaller and less advanced than Russia.

If the Russia die then there is no more vodka. I like flavored vodka.

I have a direct connection with very high level EUROCOM intelligence. They are VERY concerned about Russia.

1. Their military is much better trained for conventional warfare. Ours is compeltely focused on insurgency.

2. Their Heavy Armor vastly outnumbers and outclasses ours.

3. Their Anti-air systems vastly outclasses ours nullifying our air advantage

4. Their e-warfare returns us to pen and paper C4ISR. They're drilled with using basic C2. We are not.

5. They can focus their entire military force on Europe before we could deploy a counter force.

6. Their nuclear deterrence force outclasses ours.

7. Their ABM system development outpaces ours. Mostly because their AA systems are much better to begin with.

8. Their doctrine is entirely built around countering US stengths. Simple example: utilize billion dollar US aircraft carrier with ten million dollars worth of cruise missile barrage.

Back to 4chan lad.

I like all the valid points you made. :^)

Yes he did. He said his dad had to show his strength because he knew very well that the Americans had far more warheads than they did.

Which had nothing to do with the prior point

back to your office CIA shill

back to your office CIA shill

i fucking hate these arrogant kikes, they should all be publically tortured, skinned and quartered

LARPing is exclusive to 4chan, why even bother including the fact that you know someone high up on EUROCOM as if it makes your post any more valuable.

Can we send this guy to the front first? I think people calling for war should be the first to enter the killing field.

But we know that (((they))) never partake in the wars they start

The world wars had many purposes. One of the little talked of purposes was to reduce the populations of Europe, taxing its educated hard working alpha male genetics, leaving a crippled timid nation of fatherless morons. They really need a third world war to finish reconstructing western society.

My dad works at Nintendo, and he says ur a fagot

And truth told, Assad didn't really do anything wrong. This is all on us.
Yep, it's typical Jewish thought-processes. That very old Davidian… prediction stating that the world will only be at peace when there are no more Jews is probably true.

what are SAM's? it wont be like iraq where its a fucking desert and you cant hide your defenses.

Russia will steamroll Europe in 2 days, USA in a week.

NATO armies a complete joke and the troops morale is so low I'm surprised they haven't committed mass suicide yet. Thanks Obama.

Who was the the ex-CIA guy on CNN a few months back, the one that was a very bad goy for bringing up Israel in a critical light?

They have that now, doesn't change the fact that Russia can also wipe out the US. It is not a meaningfull statement

Sure thing, Hirohito.

Wrong war retard

Fuck it with the proxy wars and just go straight nuclear. My country will be fine. Kike Weiss and his kin will be nuclear vapour.

Oh I'm sorry, what other war involved America and Japan in any way? Faggot.

You fucking retard, America forced japan to open up to ((global trade)) in 1853

retard
history.state.gov/milestones/1830-1860/opening-to-japan

Enjoy being nuclear vapour, jewboy.

thought DIJ were leftist faggots

crimea is russian clay

crimea is russian clay

They got a complete naval overhaul of newly built British ships and (((British financier loans))), though. That war also destroyed the Russian fleet crippling it for WWI, so some of it is cumulative. There's a reason no one smiles in Russia, you know.

They got a complete naval overhaul of newly built British ships and (((British financier loans))), though. That war also destroyed the Russian fleet crippling it for WWI, so some of it is cumulative. There's a reason no one smiles in Russia, you know.

The Japanese are crafty warriors, you've gotta hit them with some serious "next level" stuff (twice) to take them out.

This jew obviously doesn't know what war is, and doesn't even think of what will happen next.
This pisses me off, so I'll sage instead.

True, he does all of it ~ironically~.

According to whom?

"Hitler and his ebil natzees want to take over the world and we must stop them, least they invade us and take our freedoms!"

Litteraly 20 years later.

"Nuclear war with the Soviet-Union would cause some damage but it wouldn´t destroy this country, they have too few nukes and the means to reach us with them, we swear!"

Oh, that´s right.

This jew makes me angry in real life.

This jew makes me angry in real life.

Amoung euro states Russians have one of the worst war records. The russia divk sucking has to stop anglin

Thats not even including the economic and political loss of the coldwar where they had to give up almost all of thier euro clay and retreat back to moscow

They were on our side, you stupid nigger.

Russia surrendered before the war was over and gave up the baltics ukraine and finland Russia lost

That was the Nork objective.

The US objective was to unifie Korea. That failed. They lost.

They said the same thing about WW1
And that turned out fucking great

Number of warheads barely matters. They had enough to destroy us. What matters is that the Americans believed and felt the threat was real. Which they didn't until the missiles were placed nearby.

Same danger is now present. Americans don't fear war because it's not real to them.

They were still pretty formidable before the revolution, it was the Communists who took over that surrendered. I will admit that by the strictest definition you could consider them losing, but given the fact that it was the Commies that surrendered I don't think it's that relevant. It's not like a war that ended nearly a century ago has much to do with the current Russian military, regardless.

niether has the modern US military

Read history you stupid nigger.

They dropped out and ceded a good portion of their territory to the Germans at Brest-Litovsk. Had they continued fighting they would have been wiped out completely. They did not have the logistics to fight a war on that scale. They lost

They surrendered because the Communists overthrew their government and then surrendered. I don't really see how it would be relevant to the current situation, unless you're expecting the Communists to attack again (which they probably would try, honesty)?

THIS MAKES ANGRY!!!!!!

God, how I fucking hate these REMFs and their fucking "analysis" of how to win a war. Like what we fucking need is another chickenshit waffentwerp who has a really relaxed attitude toward other people's dead children. This is the went-to-college version of creationism, and it makes me want to see the whole army mobilized, but only to storm these faggots' think tanks and comfy offices and push them slowly into the hottest ovens we have encourage them to self-criticize and fast.

Same shit happened in Germany, so what?

No they weren't. They were losing the war so badly that they overthrew Nicholas II when he tried to keep them in it. Then the Provisional Government launched a new offensive after promising to get them out of the war and the Russian people did absolutely nothing when the Bolsheviks overthrew them.

The Russians were poorly trained, did not have sufficient weapons and equipment. Most of the time Russian soldiers either snagged what few weapons they could off of fellow soldiers when they dropped or else, rarely, managed to grab some weapons from fallen enemy soldiers. Desertions were high. The Bolsheviks may have been the ones to actually surrender but Russia didn't have much other choice.

This pleases China

The first world war completely changed Russian civilzation the tsars were gone and they lost any legitamecy to rule in Finland and the baltics and now they have finished seperating from the Ukraine. With the ukraine Russia has less legitemcy as a succesor state to the actual rus, technically they are just moscowvites. Ww1 is hugely underestimated in its importance

Russians were getting thier shit shoved in so bad it caused a popular revolution at home. It doesnt matter how you loose you fuckin lost

I'm going to assume this guy has absolutely no clue how war works or starts.

Honestly, WWI FUCKING RUINED Russia. Pre-wwi, Russia had a fucking GLORIOUS culture and BEAUTIFUL contributions to art and architecture and stuff, then fucking wwi and WWII come along and now we have what? Slav-squats? Fuck that. Give me 1800s Russia. I want Tzar's and Russian cathedrals and art back- AND COMPOSERS HOLY SHIT. Russia hadn't had a GREAT composer since God dammed Rachmaninoff, and it's a fucking SHAME because the Moscow Conservatory put out some fucking geniuses…

I honestly think Russia scampering back to moscow has been terrible for them. They have started to return more and more to being tartars then being actual rus. Thats the real tragedy of the current ukranian conflict that no one seems to see. Its severing the last of Russias ties to its european heritage.

Sheit nigga

"Rus" my ass, they made clear just what they are when Moscowy conquered Novgorod

Exactly what I was thinking. They can't shut down 'ISIS' for years when it was supposed to have been much smaller, but they can wipe out every Russian soldier with ease?

Regardless of the more tartar side of Russia. Real white russians were in charge at least from catherin until nicholas

Rusia - Ukrania

vs

USA - 7 wars started not a single victory

archive.is/nz2DZ

Independent - Hillary clinton could start a world war

Sounds like Russia needs some freedom and democracy

Stop posting, fgt.

So this fucking kike, imagines that America could kill all the Russia military in Syria and that would be that? EPIC TROLL. No way this guy is serious as that's nigger level brain damage. That's EXACTLY what would make a conflict, 'open-ended'. That's, retaliate with nukes type shit.

criminally unchecked dubbledubs

ftfy

Suck these jew

Honestly, if you look at Russian government from the Tsars to the Bolsheviks to Putin, there's not much difference between them. There's a reason they called Lenin the Red Tsar

Nice try kike

Stalin was not Jewish. In fact, Stalin hated Jews and had most of the Jews purged from the Communist Party. 'Purged' in this instance meaning killed

user pls. It's not about being an idiot or not. It's about heavily compartmentalized minds via MK torture and abuse. They usually fall apart beginning around age 40 and it's all downhill from there, unless there is a use for them like JY and his cunt wife from cryptome or Jim Stone. Even then the crazy tends to spill out. And if they try to somehow be their own man then they get whacked and cia denies they were ever employed by them.

I dont know about that Nicholas was a good man and his grandfather esentially freed the Russians from being slaves

And it didn't really help now did it.

Nicholas was a stupid man. If he were more intelligent, the Bolsheviks couldn't have come into power.
Which he didn't do out of the kindness of his own heart. He did it because Russia got thrashed in the Crimean War so he looked at what was going on in Britain and France and figured that if he liberated the serfs Russia could move towards modernisation.

I believe he got blown up for his trouble and his son was, as a result, very strongly authoritarian.

he committed suicide. shot himself six times in the back of the head before jumping off a 6 story building into a crocodile infested swamp.

bolshiviks are jews

learn to read

that's a funny way to spell jews

oh wow they won after the ottoman empire was near its collapse and in decline for 1 century

great fucking job!

Yeah, Russia still has a nuclear card.

Yeah, Russia still has a nuclear card.

ok ivan

by the way russia created ISIS

amazon.com/ISIS-Inside-Terror-Michael-Weiss/dp/1941393578/

His book, go ahead and leave some bad reviews.

What will happen in the evenz of war is that Russia will take over the Baltics in a lightning offensive and then sue for peace, (rightfully) assuming that the West isn't prepared for prolonged conflict, just as Russia isn't.

what are you doing this late in the RT office ivan?
try to fix your english grammar if you want to come across more believable

Doesn't the sheer volume of warheads at both America and Russia's disposal make ABM systems useless? Or is there a system that can shoot down literally hundreds of missiles?

COMPASSIONATE WALLS
O
M
P
A
S
S
I
O
N
A
T
E

W
A
L
L
S

Their blatant hypocrisy is making me sick. I'M literally about to vomit.

This sort of comment is stupid because it fails to convey even a basic understanding of war in the current state of the world.

Here is a tip: There is not a single country on earth prepared for WW3. US has the most manpower and technology, that is a certainty. But in terms of actual combat training? Nothing that they're teaching now is really applicable. WW3 will not be fought out on open battlefields. It will be fought similar to the decisive battles of the middle east - within urban environments. In the eastern nations, where cities are essentially built upon cities, this will be something completely different than any war fought prior. And this is all disregarding the employment of nuclear weaponry, or any counters that have been devised against such arms.

The death count of a theoretical WW3 would be greater that the sum total of all other wars fought over the last thousand years combined.

Yehuda Finkelstein's a parody account m8. Mordecai probably is as well, but I'm not for sure on that.

God sometimes Boiney Sandas makes me fucking Kek.

LOL I FAIL
Too bad that they're almost indistinguishable from the real thing

Every single war was successful at what it's intentions were.

The public was just lied to about what those were.

This faggot needs to die he's trying to bring about the hellfire that will destroy our planet

Pretty sure they want(ed?) Assad dead, so at least syria is a loss for USA.

This fuck is on the list right? Not a priority target by any means but still…

The CIA is head by an admitted communist. The CIA is a rogue agency working against the interests of the American people and for the interests of a global cabal.

Michael Scheuer?

That's two years ago and this is still extremely relevant today. Listen to this audio (multiple times in your case since you seem retarded as fuck) then take into consideration the information available on the relation between IS and the US. Pics related.

(Don't care much about the shill, still worth watching for anyone who hasn't seen it yet)

Yeah, that's the guy! (((Weiss))), meet Scheuer.

so bloodthirsty

lol who the fuck is retarded enough to write "At the time Al Baghdadi was a moderate muslim."
First of all there is no such thing, and no he fucking wasn't. That is the point. McCain met with him to fund and arm terrorists.

This CIA faggot is LARPing so hard it's funny. The CIA isn't the Army, they don't know how to fight and win wars. Most CIA agents are pencil pushers who like to think they're way more important than they actually are. I even bet this little kike is a double agent working for Israel.