What is this shit

This is their worst battle yet, dislike and storm the comments.

757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/414073211689529344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit thread

I've been wondering when they'd shit this out. They haven't had a good video in awhile and this is just qnother for the trash.

Trumps rap is good though

Whhhhhy does every entertainer have to be brain dead libcucks. Fuck
I feel myself wanting to explain and talk to these deluded fools but I know its useless

One leads to the other, not sure which. Maybe it's both

One leads to the other, not sure which. Maybe it's both

CTR triggered desperate to slide

Trump rap was actually pretty good but obviously biased because a lot of his lines are meant to look bad to normies. Also lincoln part was lame. Sage for faggy normie book shit.

I liked it. Women seem bitchy rather than funny though, even if the material is good.

Always the first post. Always.

You'd think "Honest Abe" would at least take Clinton to task for comparing herself to him.

every

single

time

If they wanna be witty why not use facts. Trump never invested in the fucking Russians and only 5 of his business went bankrupt 4 of which still stand. Not 5 times all of his business as libshits always claim.
At least the whiny voice of Hillary is correct.

britton stop making shit threads about libshits and their nigger loving humor to slide your embarrassment out of the catalog. also tell your mum i said hi. :^)

Juice media is Jews media I think. Rap news is kind of the same thing. Are the people who make rboh Jewish?

Trump had some redpill bombs in it although they were probably unintentional.
Sage for trash thread and nigger tier normiebook humor. Apply yourself OP.

I mean it's not unexpected after that Jenner shit but the rap itself is so bad, bot the verses, the base… everything. First ERB I couldn't finishi, and I even sat through Banner vs Jenner.
I don't think it's entirely ERB's fault though. I mean yes they were always left, but this shit started only when they became part of Disney.

I mean it's not unexpected after that Jenner shit but the rap itself is so bad, bot the verses, the base… everything. First ERB I couldn't finishi, and I even sat through Banner vs Jenner.
I don't think it's entirely ERB's fault though. I mean yes they were always left, but this shit started only when they became part of Disney.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/414073211689529344

Maybe trump got the message from his first appearance and decided to give back to america by running for potus

I want to see these people die of brain cancer. Everybody involved in the making of this video deserves cancer eating away at their body.

dude the thread is fucking shit, not only the personal army cancer but the 75757575757575757575757575

Haha racism! Biggest laugh of the segment cause it feeds right into how the unthinking ulcerhole of an audience wants to feel! schweet, haha, yea, only racists like tromb! fucking dull dumbshit idiot hope Nicepeter burns in hell for a good long while for pushing any&all agendas his bosses impose upon him. haha, Trump's a big ol meanie! Brought to you by two irrelevant past-their-prime Youtuber scumrags & their superiors! Such complete culture cancer makes me want to throw the fuck up in their kids' mouths til they fucking asphyxiate

Get in there and drop some redpills .The comment sections is a mass normalfag cesspool.

How many times are you going to post this cancer? Fuck off.

Tim Allen endorses Trump and mocks liberals constantly in his new show

Out of everything though what triggered me the most was them having Trump sitting when it seemed to by styled after the 2nd debate where Trump never sat at all. Regardless it's shit, it's been shit, and will remain shit. Also fuck OP for not ripping the video as a webm or even a MP4. Not even worth the sage since this shit threads anchored anyways.

(checked)

I ain't clicking that shit, op.