A Plan For George Soros

George Soros

917 902 4102 cell

212 722 1177 home M-Friday

914 234-9712 home/weekends

Michael Vachon

202-999-0738

Let's see how this goes.

He will have numerous houses, unlikely he will be there. Could be fun if someone robs him though.

found another house of his. Make sure you post several craigslist ads, one of each of his addresses.

But goy I have security.
They are all big goys

Holla Forums shouldn't be spelling doxes with two x's.

We're better than this.

Oh fuck, this will gold if it's pulled off correctly.

Satan approves of this plan

You're beautiful.

Lets buy him the culture of critique on amazon and redpill him on jews

I wouldnt accidentally a heavy duty drone

Well then what are we waiting for?

Instead of talking, let's do it.

I urge you not to do anything as stupid as mounting explosives on a heavy duty drone and losing control of it. That would be tragic

That's how you know it's a shill
Although this isn't a bad idea and if Hillary wins Hello FBI

This is completely stupid. Remember when we lost Brexit? It was due to the public outcry after a mother of two, a leading remain supporter was gunned down by a lunatic.

Any harm that comes to a beloved figure like Soros would noticeably hurt Trump and would not in any way bring chaos to the establishment he runs

Don't stop at Soros.
All the banking families. We need to coordinate their locations asap.

The FBI is here goy, be careful what you do. Niggertits had a CTR problem, we have something much worse methinks.

They would just burn it. Kebabs don't read anything other than the Quran unless they get past high school.

he probably has a secret itinerary and won't even be there, not to mention having fuckloads of security. stop larping you fucking teenagers.

Why do we care at this stage?

You know how I know you're not from Holla Forums?
You use that term.

Anyone remembers what happened to Putin's #1 driver

Can someone one update me on the happenings in the last 24 hours, I've been working. Last I knew was that Kim or wikileaks were about to do something for hdogs birthday

Where is Alex? Hamptons?

fucking kek.

Holla Forums has named too many Jews, and they are looking for a good reason to shut this place down, since the red pill problem and election fraud is no longer only being investigated through (((official))) channels. The situation is beyond their control.

And Holla Forumsacks and wikifags have put all the media in damage control mode.

Forwarded this info to my militia. First target if the election is rigged

Holla Forums shouldn't be making FBInip posts that are only going to bring more unwanted attention to us.

We're better than this.

I mean yeah it would really be tragic if some (clinically insane) user would lose control of an unmanned aerial vehicle that he doesn't know how to control

My post is ambiguous enough. Stay mad prfag

and?

We all know 400lbs hackers can't do shit but order pizzas

Just passing by with a thread theme and well wishes to the feds monitoring.

Pussy alert

Maybe something like this user..?
:^)

How many of you are on Craigslist right now?

No, absolutely not like this. That was an accident. Traffic safety is really important to me. Always buckle up

I bet there's a snitch in here right now, and I'm willing to be it isn't that goy Hal Turner.

7 proxies and whonix. Come and get me pigs

AND THE NEW SHILL TACTIC FAILS RIGHT OUT THE GATE. Lasted what, a day with zero success of agreement. Ctr on suicide watch

his 3 posts are all the same, they dont even try

CTR trying it out across a lot of threads. so low energy, even the sentence looks apathetic.

Cool.
That's learned helplessness though.
What do?

You can tell, because they never use the term degenerate or such.
Like they're afraid of using it I wonder why :^)

"Oy vey… wat is dis antisemitic gahbage?"

After reading it.

"Is this how others see me? What evil have we wrought? I must get the message out quickly, JEWS ARE BAD NEWS!"

That would be interesting.
If it weren't for the fact that they already know how they're seen.
This is why I think there is no solution for them except the final solution

Not just Soros, why haven't we done this with various other celebrities like Current Year Man, Colbert and so on? It would be pretty funny to see them shit themselves. If they tried to play it off, we could use that as an excuse to send more and more people.

Fasten your seatbelt!

I don't think he likes being robbed

The house security is part of "the test". They can only get the reward (a free mansion and reparations for life) if they pass the test. Ignore what security says, that's also part of he test.

Once you make it to the house you win the test.

This is getting slid, bump.

Bump for OP

For jew.

Bump hopefully we find something. Although i kinda doubt it. He is a billionaire probably commanding from some kike manor in the middle of fucking nowhere. In case though we can confirm his location, his live location, then that changes everything. Our best course of action would be to make an example out of him. Remember we will need confirmation on his latest live location with a max of 24 hours before we attempt something. Let's go forth lads.

If someone takes him out, he'll just be replaced.

Note that I do not condone the use of violence against others.

i USED TO HAVE THAT ATTITUDE.
BUT NOW I JUST DONT CARE.
I HAVE A CLEAN RECORD, A GOOD LAWYER AND LOTS OF MONEY.
ASSAULT WITHOUT A WEAPON IS ONLY 10 DAYS IN JAIL HERE.

Holla Forums shouldn't be expecting the word 'degenerate' to be used in each and every post.

We're better than this.

CTR shill get out.

This is the fifth time I've seen this exact comment today. Looks like the gravity of the situation is setting in and they are just typing off a script with zero creativity behind it. I probably would half ass it too if I realized what I was doing for paltry wages was going to get a noose around my neck

Has anybody posted these ads on Craigslist yet?

FUARK
I've probably driven by this communist jew fuck's estate back when I lived in east hampton. I wish I had the balls to drive up there are harass the place with some gorilla warfare.

how do you know that's his Southhampton house? I see NYC addresses but nothing on specific location in hamptons from the emails

also, anyone have Martin Shkreli's phone number, i want to see if he wants to hang out

George Soros is old. Don't forget to "dox" his son Alex.

I would buy you a beer user, you beautiful bastard. First step Soros next step his masters.

He has 3 sons and a daughter if I remember correctly.