Holla Forums approved Hobbies? Fuck Video Games

When did you stop going to Holla Forums user?
It feels like every form of entertainment/hobby has been invaded by kike puppets? What hobbies do you do on your spare time? Now that video games have gone the way of Hollywood, do you just shoot guns? hunt? fish? go outside?

Getting kinds down over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1LIoU1IBwVT
mediafire.com/view/8tyd3oyyypibb24/A_World_Aflame.pdf
theplasticsoldiercompany.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_22_24
flamesofwar.com/online_store.aspx
plasticsoldierreview.com/Manufacturers.aspx
mediafire.com/?8ciamhs8husms#ccwg2udld9tu6
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
mediafire.com/folder/z8a13ampzzs88/World_War_Two
vimeo.com/28055108
youtube.com/watch?v=ln94E9AGYTc
youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern
mediafire.com/folder/8tatre3vd10yv/Avalon_Hill
mediafire.com/folder/pq6ckzqo3g6e6/Field_Of_Glory
mediafire.com/folder/r2mff8tnl8bjy/GDW
mediafire.com/folder/whmbo8ii2evqh//SPI
mediafire.com/folder/ws6yi58d2oacc/Strategy_&_Tactics_Magazine
mediafire.com/folder/lx05hfgbic6b8/Naval_Wargaming
mediafire.com/folder/s1am77aldi1as/Wargames
mediafire.com/view/4l1dnta7w33vflk/DBA_-_Rules_v3.pdf
mediafire.com/view/clr09v9jtr3ml2b/Kings_Of_War.pdf
mediafire.com/view/gsf7f54r3dkc3r4/Nuts!_-_Weird_World_War_II.pdf
mediafire.com/view/lzw5g2lgowp9htd/220465246-Stalingrad-Heroes-All.pdf
mediafire.com/view/cgpooheooppepc7/Bof_II.pdf
4shared.com/office/A0yElNoQce/7th_Voyage__6015074_.htm
4shared.com/rar/iLjHoFlFce/Machin.html
4shared.com/rar/gOk15HLjce/Song_of_Heroes.html
8ch.net/pdf/res/463.html
8ch.net/hamradio/catalog.html
arrl.org/files/file/QST/This Month in QST/January 2014/VirtualRadarJan2013QST.pdf
search.ancestry.com.au/
familysearch.org/search/
lostfalco.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, I'm making my first bow at the moment. Also reservist exercises.

Lift weights, listen to classical music, shoot guns, read, help my friend out with whatever shit he has going on(we are gonna wire his house with cat6 this weekend). Other than that not much.

You have friends?

At this point the only games I play are gsg like HOI4, CK2, Stellaris. These actually seem to keep the mind sharp. I play several musical instruments, collect vinyls. Hunting, fishing, camping, and shooting are what I was raised on. When town gets too stuffy just hitting the road is nice as well.

I always read a metric ton of nonfiction a day, especially political philosophies and histories.

I stopped going to Holla Forums when I realized a lot of them genuinely liked undertale which was a blatant marxist propaganda "game"
I like painting models and playing old yidyas on loonix handhelds now. Models and train sets are probably the only unpozzed hobby these days, you can't really impose a marxist agenda on a sopwith camel now can you?

just one

Motor vehicles. Machines for the people!

Yeah, I use to play music a lot. But it made me feel weak. As for lifting, that has been a steady for 3 years now. Models and train sets sounds fun as fuck, that would be a blast to make and mess around with.

gsg? Is that Grand Strat games? I have never actually played one before.

I think so. Be wary of people like him. They're usually massively autistic and extremely thin skinned.

Oh yeah, I stopped going there awhile ago, even lurking makes me want to puke. I just find it bizarre that it is the only board that is right beside Holla Forums. I guess that's what makes Holla Forums a unique experience.

Shooting real guns is way better. I bought a shotgun and a pistol, getting of an AR as soon as I have enough. Going to the gun range with a buddy is much more memerable than playing blops together. Hiking and exploring the woods or nature reserves is breddy fun too, espically with friends. But lately I've been trying to redpill as many people as possible, every free moment outside of work. It has been exremely stressful though, I'm definatly feeling "red pill fatigue". Can't hardly sleep at night worried about the election and aftermath. Got into a bar fight the other day over my MAGA hat.

Fishing, reading, model building.

:O

I draw and paint, it isn't the easiest especially when I like to draw and study the old masters degenerate as they often were but it at least feels productive. I do out-doorsy things occasionally like a hike/snowshoe out in the mountains where I do some photography, but nothing major.

Really though, I don't do much besides work and coming here. I haven't had a real friend in at least 4 years.

Obviously drawing and painting.

Yeah, GSG are pretty fun but have an irritating learning curve. CK2 is probably where you should start if you wanted to.

wat

Videogames. But I only play grand strategy games. They're like history simulators. Except I don't repeat the mistakes of our past.

Other than ten year+ old vidya, I like history, WW2 era tanks, firearms and video editing.

I would say animoo but I only like a few series/movies such as Jin Roh and that's it

Europa Universalis IV is the easiest one, thats the best one to start at

There's nothing wrong with video games. Just buy games made by nips if you want to avoid the cancer. That's what I do. Is this a crappy attempt at D&C or something?

There isn't anything particularly wrong with video games as a concept, but as you know most of the genre is pozzed.
If you still like video games, there's always grand strategies and 4Xs to hone your strategy and critical thinking skills like other anons have mentioned.
Fighting games can also be fun, a good way to meet new people, and also keep you thinking fast and your reflexes sharp.
I personally enjoy rhythm games

Playing guitar, ukulele, kickboxing, weight training, cooking, training my dog, playing some *cough* vidya (fightan games and souls). Tbh though i barely have any time to do anything but work and raise my kids and try to stay fit. About once a year I go on a 5 day fishing trip off the coast of Mexico with a group of friends and family. The guy that charters it is talking about doing a 16 day trip. My wife's jaw dropped when I told her I wanted to go lol

Some people are just autistic and think everyone should spend every waking moment being productive.
No thanks, not my thing.

This.
What better way to celebrate your culture than to maintain the tradition of your local cuisine.

…mistakes of our past.
never again user…

Shortwave/HAM radio.

It'll be there even if the internet gets shoah'd

There are still functionally infinite hours of pozfree games to play. I've mostly stopped playing them because they make time go by too quickly, and I escape too hard when I play them (I start feeling NEETy after too much gaming).

Now I do other nerdy mental hobbies instead like reading, programming, and language learning.

Any of the skills in Dwarf Fortress.

I'm learning masonry.

They are, good place to start is your local Hobby Lobby, the more pricey you go the more finnicky they will be as well, try to get your hands on one of those miniature steam engines if you can too, incredibly cool to just let go and stare at for a while.

One thing I learned about Holla Forums, they only care about yidya, nothing else and since yidya is subverted by nature they adhere to that mindset even if they adamently deny it
example:

I play vidya that isn't shit. It's easier than you might think.

Sounds interesting, how could a newfag get into HAM radios? Any interesting discoveries you have made from it?

They are fairly hard to find, but model kits that use metal pieces and allow you to paint it the way you want. As a result had some fun with some Japanese "mech" kits recently, might see what they are from.
Used to do paintball, but it's getting hard to tolerate the assholes that show up. I need to fix my hurdygurdy and see if I remember how to play. Would be nice to be proficient with it.
Videogames occasionally, battlefield 1 looked kinda okay. DarkSoulsIII isn't horrible, been waiting for a time to sit down and play the dlc.
Still struggling with my grandma's cookbook, since 90% of it is in Gaelic. Maybe going to get into brewing booze too.

Paintball used to be bretty fun but somewhere around 2005 it got nigger'd to hell and back and every arena I'd show up at would be a pavement-ape potluck.

Good on you, user.

Is it possible to shitpost SSTV signals like that guy during the coup in Turkey posting that happy merchant?

It's so sad to see how hard video games have degenerated. Thief, Stalker, and Deus Ex are prime examples of how games can develop in the right path. However, fucking the (((AAA))) industry decided to crash this shit into the ground.

Forgot to mention, my post was mostly about western games degenerating.

Well if you want to stroke your autism there is plenty of non-electronic hobbies including but not limited to: reading books, going to the opera or theatre, learning a new language, etc.

But for those of us who aren't suffering from some sort of debilitating brain problem video games are just fine. I personally play games, build custom computers, fix up around the house, build household items like cabinets and tables, cook more than a frozen dinner, and the list goes on.

The Call of Cthulhu role playing game is pretty good.

For me it's Classical guitar,Calligraphy, HEMA. I don't practice any of those as much as I should, but I think those are very gentlemanly pursuits, I think anything that requires a great amount of skill, knowledge, and strength is a good thing to take up that can't be easily subverted.

There are plenty of HAM clubs, also the licensing test isn't that difficult.

As for doing illegal things, it's more than a little frowned upon, and your location is easy to determine. Best to read up, accumulate equipment, practice things as best as you can without stepping over the line. Day of the rope you'll be immensely useful

I have never even though about doing that, I inherited all my HAM equipment from my father and use his license to shitpost as him from beyond the grave and am mostly self-taught.
Think you'd need special equipment for that or just run the signal into audio i/o?

Shill on the computer all day long.

Haven't played vidya games for about 8 years.

Challenging to go outside.

I shoot, wander the desert around the Vegas area, play some tabletop and various levels of vidya that are too hard to touch. The Serious Sam series was and still is fun.

I haven't been able to play games for a while now, not that I was ever much of a gamer. I like to fix things in my spare time, I like restoring old bicycles, furniture, cars, I like tinkering with electronics, and I own my house so I have the liberty of doing modifications.

I'm a bit limited though, I only have full use of one hand which is not my dominant one, so I gotta do it with my left hand only lmao but it keeps me occupied. Some people are happy to sit down all day with video games or books or something, but I gotta keep active, gotta keep my hand busy. But yeah anything mechanical related makes for an awesome hobby, teaches you some mad skills too.

I don't really play vidya much anymore - Sony pissed me off by charging people to play online and the whole dlc era makes me feel like I'm paying good money for a (most of the time, repetitive) half finished product. Yes, I was a console peasant and I don't mean to sound jewey over money.

As for hobbies - I read a lot, go to the gym, enjoy cooking and learning new dishes, I'm learning a new language, tried shooting at a range recently which was fun as hell, carpentry is great, photography and cameras in general is a big favourite of mine (damn expensive hobby though). If I had the space and lived where it doesn't snow most of the year I'd try my hand at gardening/growing my own food too.

Yeah, it's either fights breaking out, kids getting hurt, or wipers.

just b urself user ;^ )

Do you play emulators or what? I love old vertical scrolling shooters like that. What's the best way to play them these days?

Not now, but someday…

They're nonpozzed, but a lot of their games are formulaic.

To me, it was a very good medium that turned into a huge time consuming and expensive hobby that always results in everyone constantly spitting in your face.

It has a lot of talented people working on it, but their increased accessibility has invited the worst people into the fray.

You'll find less leftists in hobbies like firearms because the price tag is high and difficulty of handling guns forces them out.

Whatever you do outside and photography user. Stay cheeki breeki.

And because they think guns are scary

I have an SSTV encoder and decoder app on my phone and can turn shitposts into SSTV signals, such as this one: vocaroo.com/i/s1LIoU1IBwVT

Mind the fucking awful quality.

well that's interesting… I guess I'll never embed again…

Ooops, sorry meant
for

Nip games are just as shitty as western games, fuck off already.

get fucked, nintendo should've stayed in the Hanafuda buisiness.

Like cars, but effectively one handed? That's rough.

With enough torque even an automatic can be fun though.

There's a thing for that if you're really into arcade games, just sayin'.
www .mame.net/

Lift weights, ride my bike, hike. Fish and hunt when in season. Pick mushrooms. Practice my Japanese(you can't learn Japanese). Watch anime(usually something from my archive unless it sounds really good and people are raving).

Building cabinets is actually fun as fuck, had a summer job doing that for about six years in a row.
then they hired some obese fuck because he could pick the machines up by himself

Cooking, a whole lot of cooking, physical rehab because I broke a fucking leg a couple months ago, Play old pirated vidya, more so since I'm still partially stuck on my ass for as long as it takes to rebuild lost muscles. I also lurk Holla Forums for what is most likely way too much time a day. Also repair/build computers for relatives when needed. Used to play billiards once in a while and play texas hold-em for money rarely quite some time ago but bars got ridiculously expensive over the past 10 years and are filled with some of the most unbearable faggots nowadays.

what do you think about the current year rendition of Berserk:^)

This thread actually gave me a good opportunity to blogpost about how "Productive Hobbies" are a meme

It sounds like a lot of fun, maybe i'll get around to that one of these days.

disgusting

Not saying it's the best thing out there, just that those types of solutions exist.
but for real though, what's a better software for an emulator cabinet

That's where you done fucked up.

Play a few games, I have dozens on my steam account but only really play STALKER and its many mods, Morrowind, and Half-Life just because nostalgia. Most of my time I spend working on my farm splitting wood or making axe handles and shit, playing bluegrass guitar and banjo, hunting, fishing, driving to various national parks and camping, and shooting. I've built 2 decent ARs and I've got some old hunting guns and a pistol I practice with. Looking into getting an AK just so I can be a fag and larp stalker in the woods.

Here is a real question for you then.

How many of you are under aged and talking out of your asses

Forgot to say gardening and brewing are also hobbies I enjoy.

If you're underaged you should go back to cuckchan.

I am not, just tired. Do any of you film the weather for large chunks of time?

If you wanted to impress people, then you went into doing productive hobbies for the wrong reasons. Productive hobbies are intended to better yourself.

I was balls deep into gaming and anime and I regret it so much now because I consumed more than I created.

I am closer to fourty than twenty, I wish I was still underaged because shit was a lot less fucked up when I was

No, but I do watch those kinds of things mostly for the noise they provide. It keeps me company when I'm alone. There's not much interesting weather here, last time we had a major storm was three years ago and never lived through a tornado even though I'm "in the heart of tornado alley"

Go outside m8. Do sports and various outdoor activities, like fishing and hunting. You can do it by yourself if you're a loner like me (wouldn't mind a redpilled 3Dwaifu to join me tbh).

t. ex 400lbs pro gamer that never went to Holla Forums (except once by accident and it was awful).

My current day plan. Wake up at 11, I go to college 1 - 5, 5 days a week, get home at 6. Have a good meal, play games with my 4 buddies on discord, go to the gym at 8:30, on my off days go for a bike ride at 8:30, get home at 10:15 on gym days, play games with friends till about 2am or 3am, repeat. November 7th I switch to days, so I'll be on an 8 - 12 schedule instead.

Been doing a Croatia->Yugoslavia run in Vicky 2 (first time playing in the Balkans as anything other than Austria). Makes for a fun and sometimes frustrating challenge, luckily Russia's lending a hand.

Speaking as a tradesman I have a bit of a sneaking suspicion that the folks trying to regulate the fun out of their lives & making sure every waking moment is productive (unless it's time to post here :^) ) are some kind of white collar types trying to compensate for the fact that they don't do man's work for a living.

Lads, I have become increasingly dissatisfied with video games yet I cannot shrug them off. Every time I sit down and look at the screen, I immediately start thinking of other things I should do, but apathy bites me hard. I work full time, and have my own house to maintain, but I can't shake that shitty nostalgic feeling.

Some projects I have that need more attention than I give them:

I want to build a forge and learn stonemasonry, but by the end of the day I'm so mentally drained that I can't push myself. I'm at the end of my tether with myself, so I've made a schedule but shiieet, video goymes are such a timesink. If I don't play games I end up lurking and shitposting, or watching pointless yidtube videos. Feels extremely bad, man.

Holy shit, that's a bigass doggo. Where can I acquire one?

Browsed Holla Forums since 2007. Undertale cancer was clearly foreign subversion long before 8/v/ received the GG exodus. Both 4chan and 8/v/ have fallen anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Agree with the anons recommending Nip games and 10+ year old games. It's not any different than movies, you can find the genuine goods if you know where to look. Too bad most people have shit taste. GSG like Hearts of Iron 3 have been a staple of Holla Forums's vidya discussion since forever. Would recommend Star Control 2, Balance of Power, Alpha Centuari and UFO: Enemy Defense for more fantastical, fun plays that still appeal to Holla Forumslack sensibilities. Note that these are all western titles, and very distinctly so. Only modern western vidya you can ignore without losing anything whatsoever.

Also if you ever pay money, or ask for money, or think anyone is entitled to money for a digital copy of a game, you're cancer and should be shot.

Yeah, here's an idea: how about instead of letting vidya become poz'd, start designing your own mods for vidya that drop redpills? Vidya has a low investment barrier to entry and can be distributed anonymously. Don't be upstaged by John Flynt, if that moron can release something people here can easily best that fucking ⚧ueer.

Cool story bro.
Go back to Holla Forums? I guess?

I do miss reading lord of the rings and walks in the woods.

What are you taking at college?

vidya can also be a zen meditation

Work out. That's what got me out of my rut. Really. I'm not kidding. If you're already working out, work out harder. If you're maxing your rip and your body is sufficiently yoked, you may want to try doing the thing before sitting down at your game-station of choice. If you start a project before getting on the computer, you're more likely to want to see it through.

Get a job as a dock worker.

No user I can't think of it like that. It's a cop out.

I do work out but I am very serious about getting better. Thanks to the day job, I'm getting skinnyfat. I'll be sure to take your advice and totally wear out my body, because it often wakes up my mind.
And you're right - do things before pressing that blue power button. Let's see how it goes I guess.

You can think of anything anyway you want, that's the point.

Stop treating this thread like it's an /r9k/ circlejerk you lonely piece of shit. You're clearly either new as fuck or brit/pol/ brewed cancer. Personal inquiries and petty socialization is not how this board works.

If you need it so badly, what you're looking for is >>>/4am/

I am not lonely at all nor am I British, stop projecting and go back to Holla Forums.

ITSA. I have a lot of connections in the field and it's an easy IT job.

I compose and play music to small crowds in my area. I mostly play piano, but any woodwind instrument comes naturally to me and I have a decent voice. After I got out of the service I've had a hard time coping, and getting rejected from music conservatory honestly put a damper on my plans. These days I'm so despondent, everything I try goes totally wrong. I have yet to find a real purpose going forward and honestly I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.

Let's hope that there's a place for me among the revolutionaries that will lead the world to come.

You have friends that care about you, if that counts.

I hope my advice works for you, but if it doesn't I have one more small nugget of advice you might find helpful.

Before continuing, I find it prudent to note that if you're anything like me it will be a literal daily fight to do anything beside sit on your butt and not be productive. So that's something to take into consideration before trying anything new in your life.

So my nugget of advice is this: ultimately, what you're looking for is a paradigm shift. Something to make you feel more motivated and enjoy your hobbies. If there is an aspect of a hobby you already enjoy, but it's not the whole or even a large part of the hobby, play up that angle in your head to get you feeling more motivated toward doing said hobby.

Stop spamming the thread with attempts to connect with other anonymous individuals. If you have actual content to post, then do so. Otherwise, stay lurking, newfag.

Music speaks to the spirit. Earworm is a powerful thing, whatever you fill your mind with will affect your whole outlook. If you can write things and maybe make a board for it here on 8ch, I'd gladly visit it.

Congrats on the dubs. Yes, that sounds like me. The mental change is already in the works actually, these threads are great for encouragement imo.

sounds fun as fuck.

Whats this about goebbels? Was he a musician

Alaskan Malamute.

Thanks for correcting the record on my thread, kike.

I don't buy Nintendo products, stupid. There's this other company. It's called Sony.

Sony killed Micheal Jackson.

Jesus christ, how new can you be?

Actually this is my thread. Get out!

As new as your faggot exodus ass. Holy shit. Go back to your larping and steam groups.

So I googled your greentext and that really threw me for a loop.

Serious question. I have never played Undertale. I saw all the praise it got and wondered what it was all about. What's the deal with it?

The thread is dead, who cares. I got what I wanted. No to go to sleep, then go outside.

It's a throwback to older RPG games ala Legend of Zelda. I found it extremely mediocre. I hear the story gets better as you go but I literally couldn't make it past the first level.

I don't know about all the marxist crap attached to it, but it is on the same vain as Friday Night Fred Fucks or whatever. Fans latched on to it cause it had tumblr 101 characters and furry bullshit. the game its self is a shitty attempt at an RPG. I have never even played it too.

Newfag, threads are not tea parties where you play host to your dolls. A thread was killed to make space for this, and you managed to kill this one too with your newfaggotry. If you're seriously so egotistical that you can't learn to take a step back and let a discussion run its natural course, there are other boards that will welcome your cancer.

IIRC it was by the creator of Homestuck so it already had a large tumblr fanbase ready to love it, and its design followed closely in line with modern indie zietgiest: global humanist/marxist ideology and degenerate "deconstructionist" gameplay. It was an ideal candidate to be presented as a masterpiece by the indie press to advance their views, much like Gone Home was.

Stop projecting.

Also, enjoy the tinfoil hat. It is a shitty hipster game. Go back to Holla Forums

Lurk 2 years before posting, 3 before making another thread.

I just got a project car, it's gonna be a fun car to drive in about a year or so. before that I'd fix other random smaller machines that I'd get for cheap/free and use them or sell them off. didn't make any money off that shit but it was fun to learn without worry. I need to buy more tools and study up on some electronics and engine tuning, I want to put EFI on the engine post rebuild but that's still way into the future.
I'm slowly learning some photography, but it's not that big of an interest just an autistic need to be able to take a decent shot.
I've been trying to get into cooking and eating better but the 12hour night shift fucks with my diet and free time to the point I can't have a good lunch/dinner without huge planning in advance and then my family will eat what I'm saving for my work week
I've ditched vidya for the most part, I'll play some touhou every few months but that's about it. even racing games got boring, I've had more fun learning how to heel-toe Matt Farah style and ironing out my clutch control than I've had on any racing sim I've played in the last few years.

SUFFERING

only video games i play are halo 1-3

Programmation, also maths.
I've decided to get back at it, I want to get as far as I can.

Learning to play keyboard. I have a pos keyboard from the early 90's (PSR-150) and have been practicing since January using the Alfred's All-In-One series. I have a little background in music playing the violin in middle school, but even without that I think anyone could start out by themselves, no teacher.

I'd like to get a good digital piano next year. (Roland FP-90). Besides that I'm trying to learn Spanish and reading about hermeticism, aka /fringe/-tier material, and also reading books that Holla Forums recommends.

I found Holla Forums knowing nothing about anime. Spending time here made me a fan. Thanks, guys.

Anyone else used to play EVE

The concept of Holla Forums approved hobbies is pretty fucking cultish. In order to be a nationalist is it sufficient that I believe in my race and fight for its survival, or is there a specific brand of beer I have to drink and clothes I have to wear in order to be "approved"?

Like what you like except for degenerate things that cause harm to your health like drugs and homosexuality, and you're good. That's it.

I loved video games till I got redpilled. Ever since getting redpilled, I'm completely and I mean completely indifferent to them and gaming and I used to be a huge LoL and SC2 fan playing for hours everyday.

If some anons who're into neurology (or whatever) know WHY that is I'd love to hear an explanation.

I did. Fuck Pandemic Legion is all I have to say.

I used to play EVE. Shit started taking over my life so I dumped it. I have a couple friends that still play.

Holla Forums shouldn't be criticising other boards on 8ch.

We're better than this.

Board rivalry is only bad when taken too far by Holla Forums shills. A bit of mockery is fun now and again, especially since most of us post on multiple boards anyway.

Fuck Holla Forums though. Fuck them with a rake.

kek

same, management sinks in that game snowballs hard

/tg/ /po/ here (unironic)

Honestly, video games are a waste of time. They're fun, don't get me wrong, but beyond grand strategy and historical strategy games which teach you general history and geography they're devoid of purpose.

Tabletop is a really nice hobby for a few reasons. Firstly, if you're not some fat lard who spends all day every day at a model shop you can shift down your Holla Forums tier 12+ hours of game-time a week to about 2-3 hours a week. Additionally there's a degree of planning and customization which no video game has ever been able to capture, after awhile you begin to see yourself reflected within your army, it's really kinda cool. Also, there are some really good tabletop games out there that aren't Warhammer 40k, for instance I'm currently playing an unheard of game called "A World Aflame" by Osprey which is about (i kid you not) RWDS fighting commies (if anyone is interested I can upload a pdf). As for cash restrictions, I'm using using 1/72 which are about $7-$10 for 45 models rather than $20-$30 for 10-20 models. For terrain and buildings you can also use papercraft, which is cheap and disposable.

And safe word of warning, do not play RPG's (they're max level cringe). Also, Warhammer, despite being great kinda sucks. I love it, but it quickly becomes a money sink, the community is also pretty shitty since it's filled with shitlibs who like being edgy as well as reddit tier normies and I have good reason to believe that GW will begin pozzing their games. But, if you're willing to put up with high prices, shitty updates, and a fluctuating level of faggotry, go ahead and try it out.

Aside from that, you should also spend your time weightlifting, endurance training, and reading. I cannot stress reading enough. If you don't have time to read at least get audio-books and listen to them when you're commuting to work or while you're doing something with your hands.

mad friendless cuck here

Noose weaving.

I used to play a lot of Skyrim. However, after Gamergay I began paying attention to the anti-racism shilling in the game. To be fair Bethesda did a decent job at trying to make the imperials looks just as bad as the wascist Stormcloaks. However, in reality things are not so balanced. And the representation of race in the game as skin deep just bugged me after awhile. And this isn't something just in rpg computer games. It was something I noticed after 2nd edition Dungeons and Dragons where races were simply representations of pluses or minuses but always were geared towards being balanced.

Getting back to the Imperial versus Stormcloak thing, the only effect which I saw was that people who predominately played the game choose neither side and and became attached to nihilistic groups like the Dark Brotherhood. Consequences didn't seem to matter or were simply absurd so as to become unrealistic. At the lowest level of my Skyrim experience, I was putting in degenerate mods which were turning my game into a giant porn movie. At some point, I asked myself "What am I doing?" Deleting the game felt pretty good. Besides the time for toys is done. That doesn't mean I'm quitting vidya for good. But minimizing my time with it is priority.

Lifting

Studying international business to become a public official

HEMA. It's history and martial arts at the same time.

Learn a musical instrument. Make things, don't just consume. Go for walks in nature, draw, build, exercise. Ideally, your hobbies (like building and hiking) should make you strong, but if they don't, then lifting weights is acceptable.

A lot of people on Holla Forums have an unhealthy obsession with working out and pumping iron. Try to avoid falling into that, because it's very easy to become a consumer by buying into shit like MASS BUILDING PROTEIN SHAKES and gym memberships.

When Skyrim came out I played the fuck out of it for about three weeks. I never played the previous games in the series and was never into fantasy RPG much.

It's such a fucking thin game in all reality. The world has a lot of nooks and crannies, almost absurdly so, lots of map to explore. But the gameplay is sooo fucking thin.

Go metal detecting. You're rediscovering your own glorious white history.

I've never seen a metal detector enthusiast who wasn't impotent, a child molester or both.

Building a drift car, driving for the hell of it, playing guitar, shooting guns.

I agree. Most of the people who play it long term are fascinated with visuals (me included).

Also, you spend more hours modding the game than playing it. And when you're in the game you spend more time organizing inventory and housing features than actually fighting or adventuring.

Anyway these days, I'm trying to focus on learning prepping skills, getting fit, and reading.

FAHRRAD FAHREN

I have other hobbies as well.

I will admit that STALKER (although I don't play it much the last year), is still really compelling as far as vidya goes. I could spend a year just playing one of the Narodnaya Solyanka mod variations. God damn I love STALKER series. I remember when it was rumored that Bethesda bought the rights to it. That would be a fate worse than death

I picked up writing and reading. Dropped art.

I still play videogames – mostly private versions of games that have been infected by Jewry in later years. Most of the time spent isn't actually playing but coding, supporting, getting into positions of power and redpilling.

It's educational, good socially, and when I do play I can convince myself I'm testing.

I've seen it LP'd. It's shit. The only thing novel was that whatever you did in the game, the Dev thought of it first and remarked on it. That although it has it's moments (Lesser Dog's infinitely lenthening neck, the music, the easter eggs) It's Still pacifist marxist degeneracy packaged as an RPG, hell even the main villian (an edgy flower) recants his rightwing life-feeds-on-life views if you show him mercy enough.
Overall if you want a decent RPG go with Fire Emblem or if you like Flash games Caravaneer 2.

I ride my supermoto just about every day, because I don't have a car. Shooting guns on the weekends, working on my dad's 1969 Cutlass convertible, in the process of renovating my bathroom, just working on projects, I suppose.

been playing piano for years now.
does that count as Aryan hobby?

I simply got bored with games. I now build models, workout, and do social activities on weekends.

I read (non fiction), watch movies and exercise once in a while.

Fucking with /sci/

walking in woods / foraging for edibles / mushroom hunting… depends on season. I don't hunt anymore, but I know the game trails and wouldn't have any problem filling my freezer. shooting guns when I can afford the ammo, pellet rifle plinking to keep the edge.
and of course HAM radio.

I've been trying to draw and paint stuff, but I haven't done anything recently since I need supplies and I haven't been able to get any since the closest art store is like a 20-minute drive from me in a pretty crappy neighborhood. I've been trying to make use of one of those electronic drawing pads I got as a Christmas gift last year, but they're finicky and just not the same as physical mediums.

I've also been painting wargaming miniatures, but have stalled at that for similar reasons. It shares a lot of overlap with other model hobbies, and I've always been one of those train autists since I was a little kid. I would love to make a model train layout one day, or find a club for it or something.

I want to start working out and being more active, but that would require a massive lifestyle change that would ultimately need to start with me finding a job and a steady paycheck. I want to go hunting and fishing, but I feel like it would be more fun if I had others to go with.

Kill yourself.

Never went to Holla Forums; straight outta Holla Forums

I enjoy cooking, but because I'm working the minimum just so the kikes don't get my shekels (ösfag here), can't enjoy the pleasures of diverse ingredients. But I enjoy What I have.

Something that always cheers up my days is the sunlight. Nothing better than waking up to our sun god giving us energy. Going for a little walk and sit somewhere nice and see people be. Put yourself in their situations, trying to understand them by just looking.

Not fat but my condition is the worse since years. Gotta get /fit/ again, wouldn't want to be overrun by 'slimes.

Would recommend you to take a piece of paper and draw some geometric patterns. Nothing frees your mind more than letting your imagination wander by creating. Doesn't have to be something complex, but drawing squares and circles always helped me focus and illustrate many ideas.

Attached are some of the things I drew and injected some autism with gimp. All drawn in a piece of paper.

pic related. A drawing I did a couple of weeks ago with some autism enhancements.

Stay pleb

Muay Thai for 10 years this December.

Won a few, lost a few.
In my late 30's now and still fighting.

where do you think we are

Well I play games, but mostly Sims and I really like flight sims to be specific. Anything where I can fly some sort of aircraft. a little bit of arma 3 as well
and of course I like to fuck around with infosec/netsec stuff

top goy

I read four-five books a month, instead of watching tv. At the same time i have a hobby to improve myself in all aspects of my life, both physical and psychical. After school i usually exercise, three to four times a week.

My hobbies would be to commit to some projects, like making a career, but also things like book writing skills. At the same time i work on my social skills, including my presentation skills.

Is there an actual /ham/ board? I too am interested in ham and was thinking of making one just to dump all the info I've found on it so far.

I hope you don't think German tanks were good, user.

"vinyls" They're records. Do you call 78s "Shellacs"?

I watch/read jojo's bizarre adventure, walk my dog, lift weights and cycle.

Once I get my sax repaired I'll be playing that too.

I picked up rock climbing last year. Good way to get fit.

I find it better than lifting a heavy thing, putting it down and picking it back up a dozen times in the way that you have to plan your next move.

A lot of the people that go climbing are pretty smart.

Lifting
Shooting
Beekeeping

Beekeeping is an excellent Holla Forums tier hobby. It teaches you functional carpentry, basic animal husbandry principles, and makes you far more aware of local ecology.

Nothing makes me rage more user.

LPs
Discs
Albums
45s
vinyls

VINYL

Buy a jump rope, a pull-up bar, and some dumbbells. You should be all set. Pull ups make you hella strong.

OP my personal hobby right now is creating a computer model of a rifle design that I hope either I or a friend of mine can build in the future. Freecad has significantly improved in its usability over the past year, and I recommend playing with it.

There's a lot of misinformation in the replies. I'm going to get called Holla Forums or get told to go back to tumblr, but basically Undertale is a subversion of old school RPG tropes and mechanics. When I say subversion I mean taking tropes and turning them on their head, not actual cultural subversion. The problem with Undertale isn't the game, it's the fact that Holla Forums either has no recollection of how RPG plots work, and thus sees pro-ZOG propaganda, or they look at the cancerous tumblr fanbase and assert that if they like the game it must be evil.

Started playing golf a bit over a year ago and I love it. It takes a lot of strong metal focus, patience and a shit load of precise skill to be even marginally good but if I play 18 and hit just one good shot out of 100 it leaves me with a lasting high for the rest of the day. You also get to walk for around 5ks through a well manicured natural environment. The God Emperor himself described it as an "ambitious" sport.

That and Vipassana meditation keeps me pretty fuckin level, focused and happy.

Weights
Math
Programming

Entry level:

lift/run/fitness
shoot guns
camping (roughing it, no trailers u fags)
gardening
nature hikes
serious reading and study
music/art appreciation

Advanced:
Martial Arts/serious physical development
Meditation/spiritual practice
Bushcraft/hunting/serious martial skill development
Agricultural stuff
create art/play music
writing

Bonus:

Amateur Radio
Subversive tech (infosec, hacking/anonymization)

Sounds cool, would you kindly upload the pdf? If not here then on the pdfs board? Thanks

Very true. My grandfather used to raise bees, very cool hobby. One of these days I might try to revive the practice, maybe turn it into a family tradition.

its just game about positivity and shit, stop overthinking

Only if you're playing with autists. RPGs is a social medium; all fun that can be extracted from a game session depends almost entirely on the people sitting at the table.

started HEMA a couple of weeks ago. is HEMA Holla Forums approved?

started HEMA a couple of weeks ago. is HEMA Holla Forums approved?

dont know why it posted twice.

Been learning languages as a hobby since I was in middle school. Have French, Latin, Mandarin, and Japanese under my belt now, currently learning Hungarian because why not. Also go to the gym, read, paint, and play some instruments (decent with piano and saxophone, just started learning clarinet.) A hobby I'd like to get going but have no real way of beginning is starting something to "keep the money with our people" a la the chosen. Something like peer-to-peer lending but not for dirt poor motherfuckers in Bongobongoland.

Been learning languages as a hobby since I was in middle school. Have French, Latin, Mandarin, and Japanese under my belt now, currently learning Hungarian because why not. Also go to the gym, read, paint, and play some instruments (decent with piano and saxophone, just started learning clarinet.) A hobby I'd like to get going but have no real way of beginning is starting something to "keep the money with our people" a la the chosen. Something like peer-to-peer lending but not for dirt poor motherfuckers in Bongobongoland.

also posted twice- don't know why

heroin, masturbation, and knitting sweaters.

It's a weird glitch that popped up recently

Pure marxist propaganda, shitty ass Game Maker walking simulator with a shmup inspired battle system.
Characters are all walking-archetypes of SJWs including a tranny "gender-neutral" protagonist with "they" pronouns, several homosexuals, and everything carries in it a strong message about how good equality and multiculturalism is. Also everything is some kind of furfag.

The story is some generic anime "we have to use the power of friendship to kill God" deal with heavy multiculti overtones.

You say that like it's a good thing, Moishe.
Except it is, it turns every "strong" jRPG archetype (mage, knight, /sci/fag) and turns them into degenerates, faggots, trannies, and every male character portrayed is either a massive weakling or outright evil childkiller.
Except that's untrue, a lot of Holla Forumsacks were /n/iggers that spent their time playing yidyas while shitposting about end-times apocrypha, I have personally played every single jRPG released by Square including unreleased titles like Live-A-Live I have a perfect understanding of jRPG plots, cRPG plots, and even tabletop game and TTG lore. Get fucked you disinfo spreading KIKE
The game has that kind of fanbase because it pandered to those' kind of "people". you get what you put out, and you get pure kike propaganda. fucking yidya-loving faget.

Better than the shit most schoolkids are taking tbh lad.

Computer programming and electronics.

This, but if you're absolute newfag learn on an old machine like C64 or MSX with MSXbasic2(uses same interpreter as commodore) and read the fucking c64 users manual / programmer's guide.
Once you understand how to write a Tetris(or Joust) clone in 800 bytes or less that properly allocates both graphical and logical memory you'll be a better programmer that 200% of the pajeets at the top of the (((University))) CS field.

Oh boy, it's another (((virtue signaling))) slide thread.

>>>/jew/

I hope you're right user, because I'm actually considering buying one if it makes me learn better along with more optimized code.

Play with dog. Go for walk with girlfriend. Read the Bible. Listen to different philosophy books in audio form on youtube. Lift. I also love to cook, its fun mixing different herbs and spices and then cooking a ton of meat in it. And I drink, though I no longer get drunk often; just enjoy getting slightly tipsy off of nice wines and cider.

I occasionally have a gaming binge, but I increasingly find that whenever I try to play anything I get bored with 10-20 minutes.

Just play them less and play good ones. No reason to stop playing them at all.

I wouldn't go with buying one unless you're a richfag or something. Emulation on a modern machine is just as good and if you want the same kind of keyboard feeling just head on over to pckeyboard.com sage for blatant shilling

nice shit tier FGC meme you stole from reddit. go play in traffic you fucking kike.

HEMA
Carpentry
Metalworking
Conservationism
Fishing
Hunting
Keeping a diary
Painting
Marksmanship
Fixing your own fucking car
Maintaining of weapons and tools (learning to sharpen, oil, polish, strip and wax metals and woods)

also video games are fine as long as you arent an obsessive degenerate who cant learn to put them down, I spend a couple hours a week on vidya in between doing all the above and im fine.

surely you jest, no one can be this retarded.

Here's my problem.

All these hobbies cost a fuckton of money, which I do not have.

Are there any hobbies that do not cost a fuckton of money?

yeah, you could try >reddit spacing

reported

assimilate or die, cuckchan scum.

Not really, but the guy making it has the dubious honor of having worked in that guy who made Homestuck's basement AND of being a furry, so it should be of no surprise that it's cucked as all hell. Also most of Holla Forums just cares about good vidya or vidya they're overly nostalgic about and just like in here, 80% of the traffic is from paid shills, CTR-tier banter and people who would rather be on another board that had their pornography or their hobbies discussed, but while these exist they're so lowly populated that they figure it's best to just make a weekly thread and attract people on the second most popular board. It's really no different from people who make Nord/Brit/French-Holla Forums threads.

By the way, speaking of Undertale, I remember some user making a very elaborate point on why the game is terrible, how it managed to get praised so much and why the overarching morale is that you should be a defenseless cuck, racism is justified against humans and that you should never retaliate even if your life is on the line because that's being worse than flower-Satan. Yet I cannot find it anymore.
Also it uses save-states and 4th wall breaking in an "original manner" that had already been done for quite a while by better games like MGS or Eternal Darkness.

Masturbating to boob shaped clouds.

Finger painting with coal.

shill

What's your angle, guy?

programming

Wost thing about the Undertale thing was when Holla Forumsirgins were shamed by (((fellow Holla Forumsirgins))) for choosing a non-pacifist path.

That it's not intentional propaganda, these people just really cannot think of a scenario where diversity and peace among obviously contrasting races is impossible, so they just write what they know.

The entire thing was straight up kike propaganda full of faggots and trannys and shit. fucking terrible game, turned me off of yidya for life.

you now realize propaganda is a meme and undermeme is a shitty forced meme.
It is the oathbreaker of vee

not to shit on on your hobby user because these kind of threads are great, but BF1 is pretty pozzed.

The devs are Swedecucks who added a bunch of niggers into the game for MUH EQUALITY.

I would look into Verdun, it's on Steam

feels good

Mountainclimbing and alpinism.

no they fucking dont.

HEMA: A wooden waster can be made of poplar with a decent knife or chisel for 5 bucks and a pair of fasteners, poplar is a psuedo hardwood as it comes from a softwood family but has hardwood characters, as a result it makes a sturdy waster that wont cause any major damage to you, the only protection youll want is for your head, and there are any number of ways to solve that problem, just make sure the top of the head and face are protected, back when fencing was en vogue they practiced without protection at all, and with steel federshwert, and as you see in vid related, fencing completely without armor and with sharps is viable, so long as you slow down, its about technique perfection, and can be valuable.

Carpentry: congrats, making your own feder is fulfilling two hobbies at once! food can literally just be found lying around if you dont life in a major metropolitan area, Building something as simple as a box or cabinet can be done with scrap wood being thrown out or from downed trees, youll only need some cheap handtools to get anything there done.

Metalworking: okay this one is genuinely expensive, you get a pass on it.

Conservationism: it costs you jack shit, rangers are practically begging for conservation volunteers across the nation.

Fishing: an ugly stik from walmart is like 20 bucks and is a pretty decent rod, you can use dead bugs for bait if you must, and if you want to eat what you catch, youll only need a ruler and a half decent filet knife (8-15 bucks)

Hunting: again, can get expensive, but tracking is free, and a good skill to pick up, hunt without killing.

keeping a diary: no way you actually thought this was

painting: a canvas book at walmart is 6 bucks (it should give a list of mediums, paint will be listed on paper which will hold up to it) and a pack of babby's first paints will come with a shitty brush, primary colors, and cost less than 3 dollars.

marksmanship: boy you better already own a gun and plentiful ammo

Fixing your own car: this actually SAVES you money

maintaining weaponry and tools: again, you better own this shit already, at least one good knife and one gun.

If you are interested in HEMA I can go into further detail there, thats practically my specialty, because i dont want any potential students shying away from the practice because "i cant afford it" im a fucking HEMA evangelist.

user, I'd like an introduction into HEMA if you don't mind. I didn't realize it was a thing beyond fencing until seeing it mentioned multiple times ITT and googling it.

How does one get started in it? A search for my city (one of the US' largest) and HEMA only brings up one guild whose last update on its website was multiple years ago.

Well HEMA wasnt a thing beyond olympic fencing until recently, fencing used to be a general term for sword play and found its peak popularity in the renaissance, one of the great masters from italy, Fiore dei liberi recounts his journey across lower europe teaching fencing to nobles who would participate in knightly games for honor or sport, while he is hardly the greatest master (the best schools came from germany in the lineage of liechtenauer, no doubt) he has an interesting story and presents his treatises in an incredibly friendly manner, it reads almost like a children's book and is a good system for absolute beginners, vid related, inspired by his bouts against rival schools and his proposed training scenarios.

That being said, I also do not have a school near me, so when i was a boy I began to teach myself, I started funny enough not with Fiore's child-friendly manuals, but instead with those of the german school of liechtenauer, and now study nearly exclusively with meyer.

Joachim Meyer was a German fencing master in the tradition of johannes liechtenauer, and probably the best source for longsword, dussack, pole weapons, rapier, and dagger, he assumes you are already familiar with the weapon, and so goes into great detail in his books, from grip to thumb placement to footwork to how low you should squat (dude loves leg day, so get ready for that), he also provides invaluable diagrams for footwork and striking (the meyer square is a brilliant teaching tool).

So how do you read his manuals? Well you could spend 30 bucks on a book, or you could use the totally free wiktenauer.com (specifically wiktenauer.com/wiki/Joachim_Meÿer) and either memorize, save to your phone, print out, or my suggestion: rewrite the entire thing with diagrams.

Sacramento Freifechter is a pretty nice youtube resource to supplement, Theres another good resource out of europe that i for the life of me cannot remember right now, and will post later if it is recalled.

I should note that If you are interested in zweihander/montante/spadone, look for figueiredo's memorial da prattica do montante (the memorial of the montante, MS 49.III.20.nº.21) While the two handed swords are generally used for war and operate like pole arms (most famously by the landsknecht), in the iberian peninsula they rose to prominence as body guard's weapons, figueiredo's treatise is all about fencing multiple opponents at once, and even doing so while having to defend a lady, he gets so specific that there are moves entirely designed for alleyways and gangplanks.

What youll need
-A copy of some sort of fencing manual, on computer, phone, book, etc (free-30USD)
-a waster or feder, though if you do not have someone else to fence and the proper safety equipment, feders are a waste of money next to stage steel swords and wooden wasters. You can also use pvc warped to have blade/flat/quillon features ($5-$300USD)
-A Meyer square to practice with until you memorize it, can be painted on a wall, board, newspaper, etc, can also be printed on a poster (basically free - however much you want to spend)
-A Meyer circle for footwork, could even be drawn in dirt with your foot, or in chalk in a driveway, on a porch, in a garage, etc (if you pay anything for this youre doing something wrong)

Thats seriously it. Having a partner both improves and complicates things though, in that case, depending on your choice of material for your sword, youll need to take precautions when fencing.
Against foam - no protection needed, larpers do this shit all the time
Against unpadded PVC - eye protection, like shatterproof goggles throat protection is desirable
Against waster - same as pvc, though head protection recommended for harder woods, fencing mask is ideal, shin, knee, and elbow protection are desirable, throat protection required if you use thrusts.
Against Feder - Fencing mask required for serious, full speed freeplay, absolute force sells a 3W (three weapon, meaning rated for all three olympic style blades) mask for 60 bucks, this is also good for wasters, If you want to spend a little more money, a helm of at least 16 gauge steel can be substitute, and usually cost 100-150 bucks, when using wasters I wear a sallet as the waster isnt thin enough to enter the visor. While fencing masks will come with throat protection, a helm generally will not (burgonet being an exception, and quite a beautiful design too) and will require either an aventail, a bib, or a gorget.

If i left something unanswered feel free to ask.

I've got the mediafire download for it from a /tg/ thread.
mediafire.com/view/8tyd3oyyypibb24/A_World_Aflame.pdf

If you're new to tabletop and you're not sure if you want to invest so much money into into 28mm figures (standard 1/56 size used in most games like 40k) you can always settle for 20mm (1/72) or 15mm (1/100).

15mm figures tend to cost less around the board, tanks are the cheapest and so are infantry, unless you want specialized infantry, like Italians or Polish Forces. Heres a nice site to pick up good deals on 15mm-
theplasticsoldiercompany.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_22_24
Also, Flames of War is 15mm but the figures tend to cost a lot more, yet their catalog is without equal in the 15mm market.
flamesofwar.com/online_store.aspx

20mm actually has the largest selection if you're on a budget. Infantry are dirt cheap but tanks cost a little more, but you can add a lot more detail to models in comparison to 15mm. You should watch out though, since there are so many manufacturers it's best to check out the models before buying them since you might get out-of-place looking models. Here's a nice link to preview the major 20mm figures.
plasticsoldierreview.com/Manufacturers.aspx

If you're interested in Flames of War (15mm) here are the pdf's
And here are the Bolt Action PDF's just in case you're interested
(Generic WW2 games)

Also, don't count Osprey information books out as useless, they're actually really good and saturated with unbias data on WW2 factions. Seriously, you'll get the most down-to-earth analysis of axis troops within these books, they're great for building custom rule books to add onto games you're playing with friends.

Gardening.

vimeo.com/28055108

This is the real red pill. Once you learn the meals then you get into home processing ingredients, then growing ingredients yourself and so on. It will eventually hit you that farming/self reliance make strong individuals and only strong individuals can make a great society. Culling the weak is the only way.

I'll vouch for fishing. Although you'll need a permit most places unless you're that old black guy that the cops know are best off just letting him have his hobby

Basically. Shit's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ln94E9AGYTc
youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc

Also, don't fight pollacks, they'll zwerch the shit out of you.

sick fencing quads.

I have an irrational disdain for olypmic fencing, its got to be (at least in its current state) the most pathetic form of swordplay, lightsaber duelists are more respectable to me.

Zwechhau is great, but its a crutch if youre going to focus on it, it can be broken in the bind and countered with scheitelhau, with that intent even with a second zwerchhau you are primed for the next defense, zwerchhau is best used when someone isnt ready for it, repeated use can overwhelm a jittery opponent, but its sort of the dempsey roll of fencing, where the moment the opponent catches the rhythm youre fucked.

Also a good static hobby is bonsai.

It forces good artistic eye aND brings you closer to working along side nature.

It teaches you to speak and listen with trees.

As I understand it, the basic idea is to give the tree just enough nutrients/water to survive so a normally big tree grows small, correct?

checked, and that second pic gives me a horticultural hard-on

Just did some searching myself and it seems to mainly be about constantly trimming the tree into the shape you want and to keep it small.

Could you stick that on volafile or somewhere they can be bulk downloaded?

Actually no. You want to keep them healthy. Keeping them short is just a matter of trimming. Especially the top. When you prevent a tree from growing up it becomes fat and every curve and bend you put into it becomes pronounced and it becomes very aesthetic.

Plus you can bonsai anything. It's basically japanese for "tree in a pot"

I don't even have them all downloaded, I just have all the links saved from an old /tg/ thread

I could copypasta the links though

Warhammer 40k and also military modelling is GOAT hobby.

40k is one of the few franchises we have left that leftard sjws have not managed to ruin with their marxist shit. 40k is unashamedly white, masculine, white and loaded with right wing/fascistic imagery.
The fact that the hobby requires dedication, skill, patience time and financial investment is one of the things that has inoculated it against sjw co-opting pozz.

Copypasta them where?

I'm not going to break the links, so just copy them into notepad.
(Osprey Collection)
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern

(Unorganized games)
mediafire.com/folder/8tatre3vd10yv/Avalon_Hill
mediafire.com/folder/pq6ckzqo3g6e6/Field_Of_Glory
mediafire.com/folder/r2mff8tnl8bjy/GDW
mediafire.com/folder/whmbo8ii2evqh//SPI
mediafire.com/folder/ws6yi58d2oacc/Strategy_&_Tactics_Magazine
mediafire.com/folder/lx05hfgbic6b8/Naval_Wargaming
mediafire.com/folder/s1am77aldi1as/Wargames

(Flames of War)

(Bolt Action)

DBA 3
mediafire.com/view/4l1dnta7w33vflk/DBA_-_Rules_v3.pdf

Kings of War
mediafire.com/view/clr09v9jtr3ml2b/Kings_Of_War.pdf

Nuts! Weird World War II
mediafire.com/view/gsf7f54r3dkc3r4/Nuts!_-_Weird_World_War_II.pdf

Nuts! 2 ed Stalingrad Hereos All:

mediafire.com/view/lzw5g2lgowp9htd/220465246-Stalingrad-Heroes-All.pdf

Baptism of Fire II:

mediafire.com/view/cgpooheooppepc7/Bof_II.pdf

7th Voyage :

4shared.com/office/A0yElNoQce/7th_Voyage__6015074_.htm

Machina THW
4shared.com/rar/iLjHoFlFce/Machin.html

Song of Blades and Heroes (6 book)
4shared.com/rar/gOk15HLjce/Song_of_Heroes.html

Warhammer 40k is max level comfy if you play Craftworld Eldar. Imperium is pretty sucky once you play Eldar due to the race war and purge degenerate story arch. (pic related)

Nice, here's some more for you

8ch.net/pdf/res/463.html

8ch.net/hamradio/catalog.html

I'm a gold miner

It's a hobby and a jobby

When I got a job. I just stopped having the time or energy to dump into video games, especially considering that I had become so jaded on the topic that I never really enjoyed what I played. Now my hobbies are watching anime, developing high frequency electronically steerable antennas for satellite communications, and reading manga.

Tell me about those antennas

1. I do enjoy videogames on occasion. I have come to see what awful time sinks they are though. They used to stimulate me but they definitely don't anymore. Just about the only game I'll play is FTL or some other roguelike because it's very noncomittal.

2. I run every morning.

3. While I don't have my own boat, I do have a sailing license. I want to get my own laser or RS Aero soon.

4. I have plans to climb Mount Baker, my first mountain.

5. I enjoy reading, but I haven't been reading as much as I normally do because this election is just too interesting.

6. I like chess but nobody plays with me.

Europa Universalis IV is kind of fun, I always try to conquer as much muslim nations as possible with a non-muslim country.
If you're gonna pirate it I do recommend playing with the 1.15 patch since they added some annoying features in it afterwards that ruined the game for me.

Everything is expensive as fuck because RF is a niche and satellite RF is a niche among niches and electronically steerable satellite RF is the niche within the niche among niches. The mathematics for microstrip patches was pretty much completed back in the 1970s, so that's a done deal. Electronic steering is the stuff of $1.6 billion Navy destroyer radar panels, but conceptually it's actually really simple. You line up a bunch of antennas, and normally they all transmit at the same time which makes a combined beamfront that goes straight out the front of the array. But if you delay the signal from one antenna to the next in just the right way, the combined beamfront is actually pointing at an angle to the left or right of the array front. The cost comes from the fact that you need one discrete phase shift circuit per antenna in the array, and it's expensive. It's not just expensive, it's expensive AS FUCK and nobody is willing to publish their prices or often to even speak to a regular hobbyist consumer trying to get the damn price.

So I've got a little SDR stick that lets me decode signals, and it'll push right up on the 1.5GHz band where you find things like GPS satellites, and I've got an antenna that's pretty crappy. I'm not content just buying a "better" antenna when I can go into software and just design the damn thing myself (everybody uses the same 1970's equations anyways). Then you get a suitable microwave tier substrate like RT6002 and etch out your pattern from the top copper layer. There is NO REASON that it should cost the money it does besides balls-to-the-wall profit gouging on a niche product with no market size. The actual phase shifter circuits are pretty simple too, but like most things you run into bizarre market issues like needing a $5 varactor that nobody sells in quantities smaller than 1000.

You sir are an interesting individual.

1. Reading nonfiction
2. Getting /fit/
3. Procreating with aryan waifu
4. Shitposting on the internet

Not liking vydia is one thing
But not enjoying Holla Forums's autism over vydia…
There's something very wrong with you user

Thank you very much user, that gif is f'n saved.
Not only have I worked in a record store for the past 2+ decades, working 6 days a week, I also do some selling/auctions on my own 3-4 nights a week. LPs, 45/EPs, 78s, transcription discs, and when I can get my hands on them, wax cylinders.
It's been stated here on Holla Forums before to never ditch old technology, and recordings are a prime example of that. Every time there's a format change, not everything gets transferred for various reasons. But, by doing some research, listening, and knowing the recordings, it makes not just selling-but the process of knowing what to get in the first place a lot easier. So my work is my life, though I do find time to fit in my /a/ fixation in as well.
Last week, these two pursuits worked well, as we had a japanese customer (who actually bids on my boss' auctions too) come in the store. After ringing him up, I handed him his bills first, and then the change, bowed and gave him an "arigatou goziamas". He was shocked and pleased, as I said (In wapanese) "I speak very little Japanese". He was impressed enough to actually take my picture for his friends in Japan.

Things have a tendency to work out with some effort.

Shooting, airsoft

Amassing wealth, making White babies, growing control of business and politics, thwarting jews in all things.

honestly user, it's embarrasing

honestly user, it's embarrasing

Comfy as fuck. Thanks, user.

I want to make a home-made radar in the hundred-500 watt range, how do I accomplish these ambitions.

That isn't to say I'm not doing any hobbies, just that your view of games in general is shitty.

Radar is more difficult than GPS because it's not tuned to a specific narrow band. Radar has to sweep frequency over a really wide range. That's the second reason that those $1.6 billion Navy destroyer radars are so expensive. Your antenna is going to be a little bit more complex, and physically bigger, than a microstrip patch.

I like reading ARRL because they have a lot of practical projects. I don't think this is 100W, but it's a pretty good start and it's the same kind of deal I'm running into where you use SDR to make things super cheap.

arrl.org/files/file/QST/This Month in QST/January 2014/VirtualRadarJan2013QST.pdf

I thought you could upload pdf's to 8ch, what happened?

Lol I just realized that's not actually radar either. Cheeky cunts are just picking up radio transmissions from the things and not doing an actual transmit-reflection deal.

Digging is one of my favorite hobbies. The trouble is finding opportunities to dig, since I don't own property yet. I always volunteer to dig whenever friends or family have a project they're working on that requires digging.

I kind of want to get a job digging ditches, but another part of me says that would be a waste of my degree. But I really like digging more than programming…..

I've always been a /tg/ and /k/ kind of guy
Most RPGs have been jewed beyond recognition lately but if you play with a redpilled group then it honestly doesn't matter what the established setting says.
Also, it's pretty tough to cuck historical wargaming.
Finally, there is the obvious fun of going out into the desert with a group of guys and shooting shit you bought at the dollar store.

Programming will be an oversaturated marketplace in 2-3 years.

Dig ditches. Don't let your dreams be memes.

Anyone who says having a high paying job is bettet than being happy has never experienced either.

Anyone who can play /tg/ can make a /tg/ which makes it uncuckable on a grassroots level.

I play and make games. Most games I play aren't from today because most modern games don't seem worth pirating, let alone buying. Hobbies are usually gamedev oriented as well, so I put my skills towards hopefully creating stuff less pozzed. I've even been slowly converting this election cycle and things I've learned about it into a story and lore for an RPG. Winks and nudges may as well be expected for cultures like Holla Forums.

What about using SDR and some software to make a GSM/CDMA stingray, how hard would that be

Do all or most trees develop those tiny little leaves over time being kept in the pot like that, or how does that work?

There's a lot of dwarf varieties of trees that make perfect bonsai

But with anything the more you trim and do not allow to leg out the foliage will stay small and tight

All I do is play CSGO and listen to post rock and neofolk. I need a real hobby.

I mountain bike, although the season is pretty much over for that where I live,so no clue what to do in the winter.

drop CSGO, play airsoft.
Its like CSGO but it can actually train you.

You're making my inner /k/ommando hurt user.

ive not been on /k/ since halfchan, but I dont remember you guys being faggots.
Paintball is garbage, and youll never get ahold of simunition or stressvests, so whats wrong with airsoft? It was used to train police forces before the aforementioned technologies became affordable.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are one of a soul you fucking D&C faggot.

I never said anything about paintball m80.

I already feel guilty for jumping on and off the undertale bandwagon while I still could back in september while the cancer hadn't gone into full swing. I can't believe I actually fell for it.

This is where you fucked up.

didnt say you did, also didnt say you said anything about simunition or stress vests.

Boxing, lifting and reading.

When leddit invaded, 4cuck followed, the board owner (A filthy kike no less) stood by and let it happen, and the mods began bumplocking half-decent threads while shitty ones stayed at the top.

Imperium of Man -

Eldar -
> has a bunch of degenerates within their race, yet they separate themselves from the degenerates, prior to 7th edition they were brutal enemies, now they're at an uneasy alliance since Eldar needed allies with expendable infantry Just balance, goy (yet in cannon they still hate each other).

Honestly, as someone who played Guard for over 12 years, Eldar are just infinity more redpilled. You can even swap out the basics of their lore with 14/88 talking points and it still fits. Honestly, compare "The Path" with Emperor Worship and tell me which one would benefit the white race more?

you should research microwave hearing.
the alan h frey effect.
voice to skull.

ive always fantasized about making a device that could do this at home but im far too retarded for that. im more into cnc machining.

Leatherworking
Woodworking
Ammunition reloading and/or bullet casting
Gardening
Hog hunting
Fishing for the table
Combat-based exercise such as with punching bags or greco-roman wrestling, which is falling out of favor due to the kike's "homosexual implications" agenda

If you're gonna sit in front of a computer, at least spend it making stl files for 3d printers or writing code for actually useful arduino/raspberry pi automation applications beyond

I collect my own feces and then throw them at people, mostly women

Don't feel bad mate, lots of folks fell for it, just like they fell for the killer robot furry game and ponyshit before they fell to cancer.

It's that high level of initial popularity that precedes extreme levels of cancer it seems like.

Then explain how it's redpilled to mass-orgy slaaneesh into existance. Good luck surviving the warp without a spirit stone, faggot.

Pick one faggot. I use Eldar skulls as a drinking glass.

Well Holla Forums, I was forced to defend myself against a nigger today and I hurt him pretty bad. Going through court and all that stuff, this is the first thing I've ever been arrested for. What do?

I'm expecting to get fined out the ass

Since this is in Holla Forums and such, I got something INTERESTING to ask.

Are pure human women in 40k active in the imperial guard? Like, they actually fight and such?

Elaborate? It all depends on how he attacked and how you defended.

With that logic we should exterminate the white race because of the baby boomers.

There's a difference between playing sides and instability for the sake of Chaos, Tzeentch is god of the jews, not the Craftworld Eldar.

Yes. They also actively participate in the Inquisition, and probably the Arbites as well. The Imperium is a communist shithole which is why you see so many leftists playing imperial armies.

The cool kids play Khorne Daemonkin.

Put some peanut butter in your asscrack. Then when you're in court, stand up and stick your hand down your pants and start licking the peanut butter of your fingers while sensuously ogling the judge.

I think it's obvious that it's anthro shit that's the catalyst for autistic cesspools.

Have they ever tried to make themselves great again?

Kikes are leagues more inbred than any Aryan race.

He tried to choke me out when I accidentally bumped him on the bus (interrupting his jungle trance) and attempted to slam me onto the ground, so I got out of his chokehold and started punching him in the face, he started bleeding everywhere and didn't get a chance to hit me back although we did mutually throw a couple punches that didn't connect, we were arrested after that.

Are you 15?

You have less fucking information than the idiot who insists that star wars prevails over 40k. Or the kind of people roaming /tg/ now. The Imperium is far more a extreme spess version of the Holy Roman Empire than Stalin's rape dungeon.

Some things you could try.

Read my pic here 8002803, Biel-Tan is as "14/88 race war now" as you can possibly get

Tzeench is a god not a race, and just like IRL Jews the eldar who die go directly to space Satan.

I don't think you'll face any charges since no weapons were involved.

Do you even 40k? Khorne is the epitiome of manly values. There is literally no worthier cause than seeking worthy foes and slaughtering them in glorious single combat. There is no pleasure in this, only spiritual fervor. You'd know this if you had ever fought someone competitively.

Not an argument. The space soviet union fights exactly like the soviets did, treats its citizens exactly like the soviets did, and a massive corrupt bureaucracy exactly like the soviets did.

Any thing that not only entertains but betters you or a skill, that skill can be bettering the body, the mind, what ever.

Hobbies that at least in my mind would be Holla Forums approved, exercise in any form, practicing a trade skill like leather working, black smithing, electronic/circuitry, automotive repair, gun smithing, carpentry, wood working in any form be it practical or artistic.

Those are more practical skills that are applicable. While Holla Forums may reluctantly admit it, the arts to are key and are equally respectable as hobbies.

Things like, playing an instrument, painting, sculpting, modeling in the form of scale models would be acceptable, writing music or novels (that arnt degenerate).

The important thing in a hobbie is that you first of all enjoy it, second of all for it to be Holla Forums approved you need to create. Nothing is more satisfying then creating something form near nothing, or building upon something with your own mind. To create is empowering and something to be proud of. Now you may fail at first, but you can't expect to pick up a paint brush and paint still life's with the skill of a master, your first creations will most likely be aweful, but if you continue you gain strength and empowerment from those creation.

For example, I myself paint toy soldiers, it is relaxing, entertaining and productive, I learn an artistic skill in the process that is applicable to other mediums.

Are you describing the fucking tau, or trying to shit on the imperium?

Khorne corrupts entire planets and makes them go crazy with their cultist bullshit. That's not fascist at all, they're just the niggers of the galaxy who go around fucking shit up. I will admit they do have more valor than niggers though, they do like to find worthy opponents to fight in combat and hate mages for fighting at range.

That doesn't change their corrupt nature though.

Not necessarily, there has been some pretty advanced cancer in respect of certain TV shows that lack any kind of animal characters, animated or otherwise. While it's not AS bad (only barely), I would argue it's only not as bad due to the lack of notability amongst the right demographic.

The small children and the tards with the minds of such that really kick the cancer into gear primarily involve themselves with video games and brightly colored cartoons.

He's one of those fags that think the siege of Vraks is every Imperium campaign. And thinks the Imperium throws every average joe at their enemies with no standard of recruitment.

I was gonna cite MLP, Sonic, FNaF, and Undertale as the big four, but I guess there's always Steven SJWniverse.

How so? I've never played it. It does seem to be targeted towards the tumblr crowd based on aesthetic but I haven't seen any signs of political or spiritual jewery.

The Tau are closer to NatSocs than the Imperium will ever be. I'm not even a Tau player, but if you can't notice the obvious mixture of ancient mongoloid cultures you're retarded.

That's a completely Imperial concept and most likely propaganda. If you check any Chaos-centric you'll see almost every character having converted willingly. The Tome of Blood even says you'll find all kinds of individuals who revere him in their own way, be it by killing worthy opponents in single combat or infiltrating military installations and stealthily killing everyone inside. That doesn't sound like brainwashing to me. Also, they are nothing like niggers. While niggers are basically animals that will engage in all kinds of degeneracy to satisfy their base urges, Khornates will actively hunt down Slaneesh worshipers and those who engage in hedonistic degeneracy of any kind. They also hate scheming and sorcery, which are inherently jewish qualities.

They're literally the 40k right wing death squads. I won't claim they're fascists, but when you see forces like the Blood Pact it's hard to believe that Khorne worshipers are the rabid madmen the Imperium makes them out to be.

Reading about all these hobbies feels out of this world, playing vidya non-stop and browsing Holla Forums all of the day seemed the only viable way to conduct life. Just how long until simple hobbies start becoming fun again?

Who /MartialArts/ here?

Never played it but basically you go around and fight anthropomorphized animals and sometimes plants, skeletons, etc., I think the main reason people hate it is because of the fanbase. Literally FNAF tier.

It does have heavy marxist tones, but you do have the choice to literally exterminate everyone in the game, so that's a plus. That's basically the only way I've been able to make it through Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is by exterminating augs with extreme prejudice. So far they've been playing the angle of augs representing black people (literally #auglivesmatter signs around the whole game and pseudo Jim Crow laws, augs get beat and shot everywhere, Natural only food places and shit like that.) and naturals are like evil white people.

So far it sounds to me like the people I'm working for are blaming augs for literally everything bad that happens and killing anyone who says otherwise. I'm hoping it unpozzes itself, but I jumped straight from the first Deus Ex to this one, so I'm a little booty blasted to say the least. Not to mention that I also recently received Battlefield 1, don't even get me started on that.

7 years TKD, 4 years aikido, 2 years MMA here.

This is what imperiumcucks actually believe.

nice mma history.

9 years Muay Thai

Weight Lifting, Reading, Marksmanship, Innawoods, Hunting, making a social club to kill all the merchants, etc. You know, self-improvement stuff.

Separated castes and absolute rule isn't National Socialism, that's just a form of Authoritarianism. Not sure what to call it exactly, it's just absolute control by the Ethereals over a bunch of weaker races that fight for them. Kinda like what Jews do.

The only race in 40K That's worth shit are Orks, and that's because they're the minions of Kek and already won at life.

blood pact is mostly xenos scum. Your reasoning is flawed.

user was wrong when he said khornates were niggers yes - they are far more akin to kebab. They engage in wanton slaughter in the name of their god and their ranks are filled with somali tier ayyliniggers and traitors. They produce no high art or culture -, no innovation, they just drag everything down to the primitive and supersticious aspect of violent acts for no other reason than to glorifly in said violence on the name of their bestial god. Kebab tier.

I have some catachans done up as space rhodesians and they are as far from commie as you can get.

Enjoy eternal damnation having willfully denied the Emperor's Grace heretic faggot.

This

Sounds like MK Ultra to me.

Maybe if they actually ventured to do anything constructive I'd like them more, but instead of acting against degeneracy and trying to pave a better path they just want to literally kill everything because muh glorious combat.

6 years TKD, 3 years Judo, and working on HEMA

also, this picture is what my conflict with that nog looked like

I did add after, that they were better than niggers.

Makes sense that the more crazy niggers are really the only ones mostly happy with their lot.

why is this labeled as skulpturen3reich8
It's in the fucking Louvre, in the French sculpture section

jealous germaboos

Remember that homosuck used to be some pretty fucking horrid cancer for a time as well. Nothing like watching a bunch of hambeasts spit into buckets in public as some kind of bizarre mating ritual.

It would help if people didn't keep reading too much into it, but you can't really stop that from happening. I honestly think the majority of the marxist undertones are just a result of in the people the creator is exposed to constantly (as the guy who makes music for homosuck).

A reflection of the values of shitty folks rather than a push of those values from the shitty folks.

It's actually closer to ancient Hindu societies, which had a heavy Aryan influence.

That's where we agree.

What does the CIA kidnapping homeless people to conduct human experiments on them have to do with this?

You do know they have actual daemon worlds with warrior societies right? I mentioned the Blood Pact for a reason. Also, the Sons of Sek.

Having xenos =/= being mostly xenos. Don't be a dishonest tzeenchfag.

Actually kebabs are nothing like that. They don't seek worthy oponents but instead prioritize the massacre of defenseless civilians and run away and hide in terrorist cells whenever an equal or stronger enemy appears. They also form harems, rape like no tomorrow and engage in all kinds of degeneracy. They're exactly the type of people Khornates actively hunt.

Kill yourself you effeminate faggot. Painting naked women is no indication of advanced society.
Nice nitpicking faggot. Remind me what's the rate of Catachans vs average guard again? 2%?

Enjoy watching your best friends be eaten alive by the Nids only to get blown to pieces by your Commissar for not fighting hard enough and then have the Smurfs take all the credit, all while Nobles have orgies in a distant pleasure world, imperiumcuck.

Missed the quote for

nah fuck you

funny, sounds like metal gear to me.
well, except for the killing, nonlethal runs are the only real way to play.

A question, were videogames always a kike thing made to make people autistic or is it just a modern thing? I like playing videogames, but tbh they're a waste of time. What benefits do you obtain from playing videogames?

Also, are games like Chess a good hobby?

Despite being a /tg/ person vidya was great, but it's current state is absolute garbage. Old games were truly titan-tier, one only needs to play Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, Blitzkrieg, Age of Empires or Anno to understand where I'm coming from. Honestly, I didn't really gain anything from these games, but they were fun ways to kill time and they bring back good memories. Counter-Strike: Source and Team Fortress before the autism were two of the best games / communities I've ever enjoyed, but modern TF2 and overwatch are garbage due to the shit community and lack of creative gamemodes and maps, and CS:GO is just a competive custerfuck with occasional fun bants

Not sure, I never bothered to change the filename after I downloaded it.

Not this shit again. They aren't NatSocs, if they were, they'd never rely on lower castes. Relying on slaves to do your work is the height of foolishness. Oh sure, it'll work out for a few years, but slaves can always turn on their master, and when they do, you get shit like Farsight enclave and Niggers IRL. Better to do things with your own two hands, and grow strong through your hardships.

Or tl;dr
WAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a number of factors involving the rise of autists. Media overload, lax parenting, fame chasing, the extreme connectivity of the internet, and more.

Also, the internet has made idiots who would otherwise live alone and die alone more visible to the rest of the world, and stimulates them into acting out more than they would otherwise.

With the oversaturation of trash people, the community aspect has shifted. Servers get infiltrated and cucked, and "clans" have become magnets for small children who think a text label next to their name will grant them some sort of unearned prestige and/or authority. So now it's just about finding some buddies and playing games together, provided you can find some folks who don't succumb to jumping between flavors of the week constantly, hence the prevalence of the "party".

They only "removed" Slaanesh in Smegmar so they could have make a campaign about it later, mark my words. Possibly even to make it a rogue Chaos god that indoctrinates a faction of the Elves.
If you read the latest yearly report, Kirby (who is still in there even though he's no longer boss) shits all over the diversity trend and straight up says they only hire people based on skills, not privilege. And they're still triggering the whiny SJW cunts without giving a shit, just look at the recently released Sister of Silence with their terribly oppressive boob-plate.

I better fucking hope you don't spam WKs and Scatbikes.

They make up less than 15% of the IG, and then mostly in all-female support regiments. I assume those few that do fight in regular combat do so either out of necessity (entire generation conscripted to fight off a imminent threat), due to Administratum fucking up paperwork (Such as in the Gaunt books) or because they're highly mutated like the Cathacans, and can fight efficiently despite being women.

That's patently retarded. It's a gigantic feudal state made up of countless loosely connected systems and sub-factions, where the only thing that matters is that the vassals pay the tithes and don't start too much shit.

Khorne also represent honour and martial prowess, so you could just as well have a superb general who sacrifice skulls to Khorne through grand, well planned campaigns and refuse to murder weak civilians. It's just that GW have been constantly playing the Berserker angle for forever now.

wot

Fuck simple hobbies. Dive head first into complicated and hard hobbies. Your brain desires complex and varying stimulation.

Undertale has a story where you have fag love broadcast openly, a cucked guy, the 'true ending' is only won by never killing anyone and actively doing nothing while they attempt to murder you, and you yourself get cucked. The faggot who made it is a furfag or something so that's not really surprising. If you ignore all the marxist propaganda, it's still just a shitty schmup. I set the game to 2X speed to make it more fun, though.

you're similiar to me.
except I found a hobby in reading history and military history

Uh, Holla Forums guy here.
If you guys don't like games that much, we'd really appreciate if you stopped showing up on our board with politics.
Your moderators don't like it when we bring games here, and aparently neither does the userbase.
Please have some courtesy and be good neighbours.

jacking off to little girls

Am I based yet?

Go try to make an Undertale on Holla Forums right now. You will not be successful. Though /leftypol has been trying to claim Holla Forums as their own for the past few months.

Undertale thread*

LMAO
Last month one virgin had a screencap of someone else saying the same thing in here. And on Holla Forums too.
Stop assuming it's Holla Forums. Many people on Holla Forums simply don't want Holla Forumsshit there.
We have separate boards for a reason. Sometimes a few topics cross over, sure.
But opening up with "What games are not pozzed" will get you a few hundred batemans.

Yeah nah, usually it's someone false-flagging blatantly and then some back and forth circlejerk between goons or Holla Forums. There was an entire thread on how Holla Forums had entire threads planning a raid to 'divide Holla Forums'.

Additionally, it comes to mind, why the fuck was it okay a year ago, but suddenly if you post anything slightly Holla Forums related (Such as say, hey Holla Forums, what games can I exterminate aliens in?) you get the entire thread derailed by d/c fags.

Every trad gaming group I've met is majority right wing, this is because they value trust, loyalty, freedom and tradition quite a bit. Boardgames have the most numales, TCG have the old fashion apathetic geek and gambling groups are pretty degenerate and filled with alcoholics.

RPGs have the weirdos and hardcore gamers, but they're usually the type that get shit done and end up founding tech companies. Never met an RPG player that didn't like talking or hearing a story over a drink.

Wargames have the upper middle class folks and are typically loaded. They're either spoiled brats or incredibility hard and smart workers. Historical wargamers are by far the most redpilled, especially that 70 year old wizard looking dude with the fanny pack, trust me, he knows everything.

holy shit how is this still on here?

Dungeons and Dragons used to have sex differences. It was realistic, so had to be cut.

Do All The Exercises In Every Robert Anton Wilson Book.

Most of my time is devoted to college and work. In my spare time I do play a lot of gsg from Paradox interactive. The odd shooter is fun. Sometimes I read history, I'm currently reading a good one on the crusades. I don't currently own a gun but I do go shooting as often as I can with my uncle and I plan to own one eventually.

Aside from that I don't have many hobbies. R8 me m8.

Go to the gym and quit playing shit grand strategy/10

checking those nice photos, and dubs.

OT: reading history and miscellaneous niche books (recently picked up a book on the history of translations), mathematics, /fit/ stuff, piano, occasional forrays into programming. And what's become one of my favourite surprises, acting/imitations and improv comedy, it's like shitposting verbally but with better results socially.

I keep my body in shape by doing mixed bodyweight exercise, and long hikes with equipment.

Currently working on outdoor survival techniques, and mapping out possible hideouts nearby.

Need to be ready to survive in the wild, when SHTF.

Most races in the Elder Scrolls are pretty racist, and justifiably so. Though my impression on Elder Scrolls lore is molded from Morrowind, which probably had the most racism out of any of the games.

The problem with modern Elder Scrolls is that Bethsoft is really fucking lazy, and it's just easier to make men and women have the same stats or better yet, no stats at all.

You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots.

Nigger

Meditation

I'm drone, tell me what to do with my time, Holla Forums, I want to conform.

First pic over the second for me,
Second handle like shopping carts in the dry, like playing hungry hungry hippos in the wet.

That said, there is nothing more liberating than the feeling of jumping on your bike and just fucking off for a ride, to where, who knows, but the feel of the road, the curves, the camber, it's a truly joyous feeling. Add some god music in your ears while you are doing it and it's comparable to sex.
I would urge anons who might be scared of hitting the road on 2 wheels to bite the bullet and get your license.

It is without any sense of irony a truly liberating experience.
t. bikefag for nearly 15 years,

Now I want to call them vinyls just to enflare your austism.

Sauce?

Gardening as well. I only have rather large balcony at my disposal for now, so no way that i would be able to sustain myself with that… but it's still an awesome hobby.

Yeah I feel ya OP, my enthusiasm for vidya died a while back when it became clear the industry was cancer and was never going to not be cancer.

I recommend having at least one hobby that gets you active, and at least one that channels creativity. For me, I do lifting and produce shitty music. Trying to learn the keyboard and guitar too.

IP over HAM is a thing. Look into AMPRnet. Text BBS can be ran over a system like that.

Anyone got any recommendations for such hobbies? Studying better would otherwise do probably…

Ya like music? All you need to make music is a computer. Involves lots of learning, kind of a steep learning curve, but very rewarding.

Got MuseScore and Audacity, should suffice? Any sort of guide/starting songs to train with?

finally, a reasonable answer.
Autists at /tg/ were going off and being faggots like the undertale/gamergate fags at Holla Forums. Going for shit like "genetic engineering" and stuff like that.

I assume administratum paperwork fuckery is simply them accidentally tithing only for women in guard regiments. Cause the Guard has standards for things.

Programs like MuseScore are good for getting musical concepts on paper, but all the instruments are MIDI shitty sounding placeholders for real instruments. Also you would need to be experienced with reading sheet music.

I recommend getting (pirating) a DAW. Up to you which one, I like FL Studio a lot. Start watching videos of other people making music on the program you choose, and try to learn from their process. You will see people using downloadable instruments (VST) that look impressive, but don't go downloading a bunch of them. Learn to use the instruments your DAW comes with, they are more than suitable for a beginner, and someone skilled with them can make excellent sounding music.

I assume you know some music theory if you have MuseScore installed, but if you don't try musictheory[dot]net or watch youtube instructional videos. When you get really into it, you'll start listening to music more critically, and it will help you understand musical structure and how instruments complement one another.

I'd start with trying to make chiptunes because it will help you learn how synths work at a basic level, and focus more on the arrangement of the song rather than making hArDcOrE elektronic sounds.

Appreciate the tips, just got FL Studio. I'll see to slowly build up this hobby then and see how it goes. Thanks a lot.

Enjoy my man. It's a special feeling when you make something enjoyable, and have a song stuck in your head that nobody else on the planet has heard.

If you can't enjoy a form of media and understand blatantcy in it without being brainwashed or compelled by it, you're fucking retarded.

Undertale was a nice little game, probably my GOTY for 2015 among bigger titles. I expected nothing and got something good. The problem is that it seems to speak to the people you speak of, tumblrites and such, and I've never seen a fanbase/discussion go to shit so fast.

Undertale threads are now banned on Holla Forums as well, if you didn't know.

There is something within the European soul that compels man to diggy diggy hole

It's nerf or nothing faggot, only acceptable RWDS training

God damn does that speak volumes for how shitty those threads got.

SCREENCAPS

I used to play videogames a lot, before i understood that is is a simulation of reality. just as MS Flight Simualtor. Do you think the rich guy in GTA 5 has it fun, well he is a fucking beta douchebag which you think is fun simulating.

I quit playing games and began sailing. Last year i sailed from Scandinavia to Hong Kong. I crossed two Oceans, camped with berbers in Sahara, saw crazy fucking spiders in the Colombian Rainforest, dived in Tahiti and Indonesia, slept at top of Borobudur and bungee jumped from a 260m tall building in Macau, among other things.

Stop dreaming, and start living.

Yeah because we all have the shekels to sail the world care-free.

1. Lifting. You can buy $80 of lumber, $90 for a 500+ lb bench on amazon, and $200 of olympic barbell + weights and have years of fast, satisfying self-improvement. Results you can see and enjoy the benefits of.

2. Shooting. Self explanatory really. Work on your tactical readiness for the Fall and network with other semi-redpilled folks for strategic connections when it hits. Own a gun and know how to use it. Not available in liberal infestation zones, though. Prepping could also be included in this hobby.

3. Anime. Gain dank meme content from a nationalist country for your down time when you don't want to do something proactive. Remember: anti-weeb shilling is a D&C operation trying to divide us over frivolous shit, don't fall for jewish memes.

4. Learning non-degenerate dancing and networking with hot blonde qts in your area for virile procreation down the road. Remember: if you don't claim her a mystery meat will.

5. Religious activities, if you're a christcuck. Not really available to fedoras and LARPers, sadly. No one in the atheist or european religions are worth networking with anymore/right now. Religion was historically the way for someone to enter a new town not knowing anyone and instantly network with dozens of likeminded folk. Now christianity is mostly dead, but it still retains this function. If you can stomach the cucked morals and universal acceptance of all of 'gods children,' DO attend church.

6. Permaculture/gardening/livestock raising. Gardening is a shit ton of work, focus on passive shit like fruit bearing trees/shrubs or livestock IMO.

7. Wood working, or some other hobby which will expand your collection of practical tools over time. Wood working is easy to get into online with lots of youtube content for how to build up your shop/workspace with cool tools, and plenty of shit you can build.

8(8). Child rearing. Homeschool your kid, train them to fight and be masculine, and teach them strategy and tactics. Your kid should be agoge trained for maximum K-selection in the useless eater world.

Never really browsed Holla Forums and stopped playing video games the moment I could get real guns.
My hobby is guns and trying to work on making SHTF preparedness my hobby as well

checked

I was just think about how video games are going the way of hollywood. Not just in that they are being taken over by jews but that they are making games into more of a story driven media. Seems especially apparent with bethesda games not only with the way they are designed now but with todd howard having actual hollywood parties for advertising purposes filled with hollywood celebrities who dont even know it is a video game party.

anyways video games is a "degenerate" hobby but that doesnt stop me from playing total war games all fucking day some days.

Learning a new language:

Family history:

Family history:

Sorry for double post

FOUND THE GOON

Where does sword-fighting fall in that?

that user is a casual, so fencing does not occur to him.
fencing would fall into "martial art"

and of course checking repeating numbers

Job wife three kids three cars one rental house

Y'all have too much time on your hands, work and procreate faggots.

When time allows I tinker on some engine or other mechanical project

Any recommendations for finding that stuff out if your immediate and living family doesn't know shit about their ancestors?

Getting nice digits is a solid hobby.

Stopped going to Holla Forums about two months ago because it's fucking garbage and I can't even play many video games due to hardware and cost.
I dabble a little bit in cars, but don't know much about any of them, I kinda just like to see fast things go fast.
I plan to start riding my bike a lot more after I get a new tire, old as fuck bike, needs custom sizing,
There's a lot of nice bike trails and they're building a long as fuck one near where I live.

This is how I found out some of my own ancestry, but there's certainly other ways:
Find out all you can from your family; full names from as far back in your lineage as possible, e.g. if your grandparents are still alive, ask them what their parents/grandparents names were, or if they're not, ask your parents what their own grandparents names were. The further back you can go the better, because then there's more chance someone else out there has already done a lot of the work for you if you share some lineage with them.
Learn any details they know about them; where/when they were born/died (even just an estimation of these years will help), jobs, etc.
If you have exact year/location of birth/death, try googling it, and if you find a match, then there you go.
If not, go to a site like search.ancestry.com.au/ or familysearch.org/search/ and put in the information there, and see if any matches appear (ancestry.com will eventually make you pay/use a free trial though (unfortunately I can't attest to its usefulness) to use their site properly, so try others before them).
Good luck, I'm sure there are other more efficient methods some anons may know of.

Chile?

Literally nothing. For the past couple of months I've been stuck next to a pile of textbooks studying for my med school finals (and very occasionally shitposting or watching random crap on youtube).

Next year I'll get back to usual routine of

Probably going to pick up something new since I'm a) Planning to cut down the time I spend on the chans and b) won't be going overseas for as long next year. Thinking off either picking up a nice motorbike (maybe a 2nd hand Kawasaki Ninja) and getting a licence for that or finally learning to skydive solo.

Could you or any user recommend a way to learn a new language? I feel like the best way would be an actual instructor rather than an audio-book.

Fuck off hippie.

better do it soon before all the bees are dead.

Try out blacksmithing. Pretty damn fun and 100% alpha as fuck.

Hiking. Its good exercise and you get to feel your surroundings and it works as meditation. Surely you have many places nearby you can go see, which you haven't thought about visiting before.

I stopped playing video games a while ago, though I do occaisionally play them at a friends house. In my own time I often read or listen to music or write or cook, and I hope to start exercising soon. Lately I have been going to more services at my Church, and going to retreats and these kinds of things. I am not a very athletic person though I do appreciate the outdoors very much. It would be good to learn to hunt.

I would suggest to all at a certain point to stop going on the internet so much and find peace in certain other solitary acts and or being with good friends. It is important to keep from vegetating, especially when that vegetating pretends to be activity.

Find a local trail maintenance club: hiking/mountainbiking/etc. doesn't matter. Volunteer with them whenever they do their trail workdays.

All you do is dig and move earth. It's one of the most masculine and satisfying things I've ever done.

Preparing stuff for Carnival. Based, local and commerce free. At least here…
Hiking, Learning languages to counter the Globalists, be with extended family.

How do I prevent horseflies from ruining my hike every time?

i've actually started producing music on the computer. It's still pretty beta, but its a better step away from Holla Forums.

programming, reading, classical and jazz music, anime

I still stand by this statement. Check out the new model displays and you'll begin to realize they're adding non-whites on the boxes. The unmasked Stormcast on forgeworld was even black (note, this was the first ever unmasked Stormcast character). As I said, I'm keeping a wise distance away from GW there are cracks if you look close enough. Pics related.

And no, I'm Biel-Tan Eldar, I use transports, and aspect warriors exclusively, but I mostly play Killteam with aspect warriors.

Eating good, working out and learning how to code

In before GW starts pozzing the shit out of games for the sole purpose of being able to sell 37 additional new colors of "fleshtone."

Most GW stuff was always White on the box but when you have aliens and demons and shit all bets are off. There have always been all races in Warhammer to an extent and even the Whites were just caricatures of British or French or German cultures.

Same for Asians (White Scars) and Norse (Space Wolves) and the list goes on. Arguably Africans never had a marine chapter if you don't count Salamanders, but I do count Salamanders so fuck people who say GW wasn't already multicultural.

When several Nid hive fleets are about to overrun the sector, no one gives a fuck about race.

Toppling corrupt governments.

the best diet is the mediterranean diet

lostfalco.com/

Im also getting into biohacking to have superior advantage from my r-selected decadent friends who just drink beer (i stopped drinking), so far with good results. The above page is the best source i have yet to find, especially the infrared brain stimulation that you can do with cheap equipment from amazon or ebay. Getting kinds up over here.

I agree meat can be taxing on the body, still im not much for fruits as it triggers sugar cravings and fat intake of cells.

They removed Fantasy and replaced it with Age of Sigmar, the Stormcast are the main protagonists now and from current trends they've been depicted as mostly black. As I said, nothing major, just cracks.

I'm not sure if this would be a Holla Forums approved hobby, but I've always loved magic.

I enjoy learning new effects and performing them. It also segues nicely with a few other interests, such as Germanic, Celtic, and Gaulish mythology, the study of superstition in certain cultures, and psychology.

Those who are not our friends? They tend to be quite superstitious. Just some food for thought, friends.

Retard, there have always been non-whited in 40k. Salamanders, white scars, thousand sons, abhumans and pretty much everyone that doesn't come from Terra has adapted to their homeworld in a way that the amount of new human races can't possibly be counted.

The only remaining Terran race are slavs.

Age of Sigmar =/= 40k.

GW has a habit of disregarding lore to make way for products, also, if you haven't read Death Masque's gist they're bringing 40k closer to an 'end times' to potentially re-do 40k as they did Fantasy. If we look at what happened with AoS and imagine what they'd do with 40k it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the new age armies to be diverse, where as now they are segregated. Also, GW has little if any investment in old lore, go back and read Rogue Trader era lore that shit was the wild west, now it's just endless grimdark. For instance they once had a half-breed Eldar-Human as the librarian of the Ultramarines.

I'm not saying it'll happen soon, but I feel as if Age of Sigmar is a carnie in the coal mine and I feel like GW may begin to cave in to some degree or another. I'm not looking forward to this nor do I want it to happen, but after being redpilled for such a long period of time I've watched shows, bands, devs, and even fucking Ben and Jerries Ice Cream and that Pizza Roll go full pozloads on social media. Wouldn't surprise me if GW began accommodating the status quo.

He's not inbred he just is Finnish

I don't think they're stupid enough to try that again. The reason Age of Sigmar happenned was because WHFB was already fading into obscurity, so they thought a reboot could help them expand their consumer base. This of course failed horribly. 40k is already their main source of cash, they took so long to move the story forward because they knew that if people didn't like it their sales would be affected massively. It was only after the tremendous success of the campaign books that they started to change their minds, yet still, I doubt they will take it in AoS's direction since it isn't really necessary.

One of the big factors of the End Times was the contributions of Matt Ward whose now working at GW. Not only did he "End times" Fantasy he also did "War of the Ring" which was an end to Hobbit Tabletop (best tabletop from GW, in my opinion).

But, to be fair, I honestly don't care what GW does to humanity, I play Eldar and within the lore (Death Masque) we all died off.

My bad, ment LotR game, I was going to add in how Hobbit brought back the idea and eventually Forgeworld plans on redoing the model lines to bring it back.

2 part efforpost incoming
(1)
Not going to happen mate. 40k is a high effort, time consuming and expensive hobby. It is one the things that insulates it against marxist infiltration and sjw pozz - the sjws dont have the patience to put in the work and investment required to get into the hobby and subvert it. The hobby requires patience and practice, understanding of lore and tactics,time and financial resources to get into good and proper. These combine to make sure that only the dedicated get deep into it. The average sjw subverter has neither the patience or desire to immerse themselves in such a hobby for the purpose of co opting it. Too much work for them (considering the co-opters of these hobbys usually have little to no interest in them to begin with and usually just want to get into the hobby to fuck it up for spiteful idealogical reasons; ie too many white males enjoy it therefor we must ruin it etc) Its also still very niche. Its not like vidya where it had gone mainstream and anyone could claim gamer status - its still very niche and only really appeals to a specific demographic. I think GW are well aware of this, hence the way they have totally ignored feminist calls to retcon certain lore for years now. If they were going to fall to the pozz I think they would have already done it by now tbh, probably round 2014 where we seemed to be hitting peak hobby pozz and company after company fell to sjw pandering only to lose profits for their retardedness. GW stayed firm.
I think the fact that the company is pretty much entirely staffed by actual hobbyists (its a pre requisite for working there that you havr to be proficient in painting and understanding the lore and rules) helps too. They dont have a HR dpartment staffed by bitter rainbow haired problem glasses cunts. The company was created by and in part is still run by old skool british heavy metal fans (who if you look at some of the lore and articles they have written over the years are pretty based: The right wing fashy symbolism is everywhere in 40k and it is very white (almost all GW official painting features white faced minis - even their catachans advertised on their official site are painted as all white, despite the fact that they are based on vietman era US forces so you actually have valid reason to stick in some niggers but if you look at pic related, you see how they choose to advertise the product in question - pearly white) It is also unashamedly masculine, heroic and hyperviolent. There is no 'tolerance' in the 40k universe. Another good example of this old school based attitude of the GW creators is found in the old rogue trader rulebook. There was lore regarding a planet called Birmingham that was referred to as the 'black planet' and was generally considered the worst place in the universe because its inhabitants were so shitty. irl birmingham UK is a shithole full of wogs btw so they were pretty on point regarding that and it was a subtle reference - a 'dogwhistle' if you will, to use the lefts terminology. One of those subtle injokes that only people like us would get)
People moan a lot about the corporate jewing of their prices me included tbh but I think that is another factor that has helped keep the hobby somewhat exclusive, and insulated it somewhat by keeping casuals out.

(cont)…………………

(2)
cont………..

GW made a massive mistake trying to court more normies with their buying into the LOTR franchise. That was a huge mistake for them because interest in the line quickly waned and sold nothing like 40k but they remain - to this day- stuck in a contract with new line cinema to release the LOTR and hobbit ranges despite next to no one playing or buying them. The company suffered because of this and smaller niche ranges like Epic40k,, Battlefleet Gothic, Inquisitor, Mordheim and Necromunda were neglected and downscaled, and eventually pretty much axed in no small part thanks to the LOTR contract. I think they learned their lesson there from trying to expand their product to the normies. They realise that 40k is their goose that laid the golden egg and I dont think they are daft enough to kill it for the sake of progressive brownie points from people who have no interest or intention in investing in the hobby to begin with.
In short I think GW knows which side their bread is buttered on& its one of the few companies that is pretty much immune to sjw pozz for the reasons I mention in the above text. I also think they are well aware of whom makes up the majority of their customer base and they are not going to do anything to fuck themselves out of shekels because they know a huge portion of fans would abandon the hobby if GW caved to feminist kike sjw fuckery.

tl;dr
I think GW are actually on our side.

IT may sound a bit absurd but if you read the lore, in the past decade it has gone from stable imperium to a more precarious endtimes/cataclysm/coming happening vibe that is permiating the lore. "The time of Ending" is how it is referred in game. A time where the enemies of the imperium, sensing weakness in their formerly mighty enemy, are growing more bold, looking to move in for the kill. I think they see this in irl culture and are mirroring it - i think they are somewhat tapped into the zeitgesit and they know that an actual irl battle (that between nationalism and globalism, immigrant and native, east & west etc) is on the horizon and their lore reflects that.
After all, art mirrors life, as the saying goes.

MLP

Sauce on the song in the vid. Is it from Crueball?
That song just hit a nostalgia nerve.

i know most vidya is bad but niggar.io is fun

I think the main vector for infection of libshitism for 40k is the Black library "novels". Even in the most praised book series there is still quite a bit of left-wing ideology shoved in.

Read a book, nigger.

Holla Forums lurker here, I'll expand on this.
GSG stands for Grand Strategy Game genre.

The poster-boy for this genre is a Swedish company called Paradox Studio that, despite being the land of the cucks, will let you try to outdo pop-culture hitler in the bodycounts. Fitting for their name I suppose.

The games have steep learning curves but once you realise how to work the game, they can become ludicrously easy to play-which lets you focus on the fun bits, which is planning and carving out the empire. Their games take place in periods. Pick a country, pick a starting point, and play to the end. There's no 'Bing, you won the game!' popups, it's essentially a sandbox so you can do really silly stuff; I've reclaimed America as the British, colonized Africa and become the world naval superpower as Japan, helped the south win the American civil war and woken the Russian Bear to be the disputed master of the world (and I didn't even sell Alaska) in Victoria II while my father has annexed Russia by 1940 and conquered Canada, invaded America and Japan by 1950 as Germany.

Europa Universalis takes place in the late 1300s going off memory and lets you play until the Victorian period, where, er, Victoria takes over.
That goes from 1838 to 1938 and, again, no 'win' conditions. Hearts of Iron takes starts ~ 1936 and ends… honestly, not played much, but I've seen my dad stomping down the remnants of America and japan in the 1960s in Hearts of Iron II: Darkest Hour.

Stellaris isn't a gsg, it's a 4x game. I don't remember what that 4x stands for (eXpand, eXterminate, eXperiment and something else with 'x' in it related to diplomacy I believe) and plays quite differently to the others, yet in some ways is still similar; you pick a race (or make one) and carve out your own galactic empire; purging heretics/degenerates/xenos is very possible, should you wish to you can go full on Imperium of Man.

However to reiterate, all of them except for Stellaris have bloody steep learning curves. Once you work out how to play the games though, you can almost literally let the game plays itself. For example, in Hearts of Iron III you can deploy and move units manually when wars kick off-or you can give your armies to the AI, tell them "Attack here, defend here" and let them get on with it; it will do so, and even reinforce/request extra units when required.
They get especially interesting when you go multiplayer and form power-blocks. The AI can stick to history rather stubbornly, but with players Prussia and Russia make terrifying allies, as do Prussia and France or Austria/France in Victoria. The UK can throw their lot in with Nazi Germany in Hearts of Iron and they can rule the world together. Great fun with a nice bottle of wine, a headset, some mates and an afternoon/evening to kill.

Well, I respect that we're having a civil argument usually people just spam HERESYYY , and I will admit that you make valid points, and maybe I am kind paranoid. I've just grown used to witnessing things I loved turned terrible due to social pressure.

Reguarding the last bit if you followed Death Masque the trailer really felt redpilled as fuck (especially with the rise of Trump- and fuckkk that "reclaim your future" part made my hair stand up). Sadly the Eldar lost this, and they lost the infinity circuit in the lore. Now they're officially all but killed off and Chaos is a million times stronger due to eldar souls

That alone takes quite a lot of time.
Braving nature and inclement weather never gets old.
The ultimate redpill is witnessing the black man in his natural habitat, walking through his shitholes, seeing him unable to do anything productive. Bonus points for warzones, it's always a blast.
It hardly gets more manly than that. You see plenty cool stuff, meet tons of people from various places which really helps you gain a better idea of the situation in your country, and then you can drop redpills like a mad man hundreds of miles away from your home and no one will ever know it's you.
Men and guns, no women.
Ultimate feeling of freedom, women generally hate it but who cares. Well they're tempted by the idea at first, always, and three weeks into the sea they're all like "booooooring".
Great way to make even the shittiest wines and rums awesome. Discover the many recipes and experiment, until you find perfect ones for you, there's no limit to the combinations.

Yeah black library are a mixed bag. A lot of it is barely a step up from bad fanfic. Theres a couple of authors who are quite cucky but it is fairly seperate from the main franchise and a much smaller part of it. Black library essentially gives hack sci fi authors the chance to use the 40k universe in their writing. It doesnt seem to have bled into the tabletop game though after all they cant physically force players to paint their armies up as niggers or whatever
Fantasy flight are handling the RPG angle well with the "rogue Trader" rpg too. Iv seen no cuckery there.

Yeah thats a good trailer. Like I said before I think the GW higer ups are pretty tapped into the current zeitgeist - more so than other companies, thats for sure - and that is reflected in their lore.

For me, I like to combine many methods as each one tries to go in it's own direction but many will have interconnecting lessons that will reinforce the others. So have a combination of books, online resources, audio, videos and movies, etc. The best will always be trying to get to the place where the language is spoken to practice as much as possible. It's intimidating at first, but unless it's French, most people will appreciate that you are making an effort to learn their native language. Personally I'm learning Russian, so if you are trying/thinking of learning that one, I can give the sources I have. Otherwise, in general, you can try to find Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur Approach, random books I've found at libraries. If you need help and see this, I can do my best to help find resources. I'll do my best to help other anons learn any languages.

For me, I like to combine many methods as each one tries to go in it's own direction but many will have interconnecting lessons that will reinforce the others. So have a combination of books, online resources, audio, videos and movies, etc. The best will always be trying to get to the place where the language is spoken to practice as much as possible. It's intimidating at first, but unless it's French, most people will appreciate that you are making an effort to learn their native language. Personally I'm learning Russian, so if you are trying/thinking of learning that one, I can give the sources I have. Otherwise, in general, you can try to find Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur Approach, random books I've found at libraries. If you need help and see this, I can do my best to help find resources. I'll do my best to help other anons learn any languages.

Did you buy the new death masque box game?
I went with Death Watch Overkill because I liked the hybrids you got with it but the harlequins in death masque look pretty nice too tbh.
Eldar are probably the army I have most difficulty beating in games with my spess muhreens tbh fucking striking scorpion aspect warriors getting into my ranks with that high initiative first hit every time……..reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Iv allied with them before to take down nids and chaos too. I like their titans.

This.
I’ve been researching my family history for several years now, and there is always something new to discover.

Luckily I grew up getting to meet all my living relatives – uncles & aunts, nieces & nephews, grandparents, great-uncles & great-aunts, great-grandparents, and even one of my great-great-grandmothers. I have also been lucky enough to find many old family photos, old video recordings, letters, documents, & even my great-grandfather’s diary from WWII.

I’m even planning to compile a family book, so the family history can easily be told to the coming generations.

I also do a lot of reading (H.P. Lovecraft, M.R. James, Edgar Allan Poe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,), and I try my hand at writing as well – everything from humour/satire to horror, and translations & interpretations of the Eddic poems & stories.

I planed on but I haven't spent that much money on 40k. My Eldar army is so old I still have the early 2000's metal Fire-Dragons and Striking-Scorpions. My Rangers are the super old 1989 models I got off ebay.

I mostly play WW2 games now like Flames of War as Finland. tl;dr, Finns are the Space Marines in WW2 within FoW, they're veteran, super tough, super strong, they can sprint through rough terrain, and fuck everything up, yet they get moderately okay tanks. Mannerheim Protects :-DDDDD

Sorry for off topic, but I won't create a thread just for this.
Can a self-bump locked thread still be considered a slide thread?

what scale is flames of war lad? Is it 10mm/1/100th?

15mm, there are also good deals on third party figures, check out my post here

Any bad authors to avoid at all costs aside from Grotto?

Pls respond.

Of course not.

can a vehicle that cant move beat others in a race?

? ? ?

what game are you talking about lad?

Dwarf Fortress

no lad

Also, how do people think 'bout that Alfabusa's Webseries focusing on 40k?