4chan blocked half of its users 2 weeks before the election

Tell me they aren't completely infiltrated by CTR?
This was a creative, and unique ploy by CTR to halt Trump supporters.

For the record, I'm done with 4chan. They are faggots for letting CTR post with impunity while pruning serious threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94189353/#q94190600
haaretz.com/thou-shalt-not-be-a-freier-1.211247
articles.latimes.com/1997/jul/25/news/mn-16208
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictator_for_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

How many time has 4chan "died" so far? This seems to be a yearly occurrence.

Hard to do when you can't post for two weeks.

It's a monthly occurrence, if the idiots didn't bail out of the sinking boat at the very latest on Holla Forums harbor, they can go fuck themselves and deserve to stay there.

serves you faggots right for going soft on that gook because muh anime muh japanese

So what next? Are you gonna go on reddit to complain about how "cripplechan" isn't pandering to your faggotry?

I don't even care about them anymore to be honest, sometimes I visit to see if there's something interesting amidst the dozen of Holla Forums BTFO threads or bait threads but for no avail.
It's hopeless, I bet they'll turn into something else soon.

For fucks sake!

>>>/cuckchan/

Stay on your containment board

If they do the same bullshit, sure, but probably not on fucking reddit, you homo.

I've got proxies so it's just an inconvenience.
The problem is 99% of everyone else who is locked out from posting until the election is over.

reported, enjoy your ban faggot

Sigh, i don't give a fuck, you people are garbage and can't help but spread your garbage here.

Reported.

Just in case you didn't know, this place isn't made for constantly discussing the newest cuckchan drama. Mods should make a dedicated containment thread for this.

This is why everyone hates 4cuckrapefugees

Trump supporters exist on reddit (r/the_donald), 4chan, and here.
Censorship before an election is bad news no matter what platform. Don't be a fucking dunce.

ban this shit on sight, don't allow it on the board at all

Fuck off CTR

Over the years it has become extremely obvious that 4chan gets nuked whenever the frog gets boiled a bit too quick or the media fucks up hard. Moot nuked /new/ and Holla Forums several times, allowed raids during (((cohencidental))) times and generally shat on the movement whenever possible.

Nowadays its a pretty good barometer for the political pressure. The more often it gets nuked, the worse things are getting for the establishment.

It makes you realize how much of (((their))) power is in reality smoke and mirrors.

4chan is only good for its smaller hobby boards. everything else is shit

Reported

I'm ashamed to say I still go to out for the fishing and tackle threads.

At least a lot of 4chan regulars moved here and got the real redpill. This ploy by CTR or whoever only helped things in the long run.

You will undoubtly start posting on 4chan again after your ban ends, like the good goy cuck you are.

4chan is good for the initiation. Holla Forums is good for the redpill. Teachers forget they were students. Everyone has a learning trajectory.

Don't question me fag. I'm a veteran at this shit. Just pissed and drunk, but who cares.

For the record you were still over there, with them shillin your heart out
You have to go back

Trump has benefited more from half chan than this place, you know it's true

The 4chan of old is dead. All that is left is Holla Forums with politics filled with civic nationalist scum and lolberg faggots who are mostly braindead teens

Careful now or your father might get mad at you for stealing his liquor.

Go back to 4kidz.

MANDATORY READING FOR ALL CUCKCHANNERS ON THE SITUATION
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94189353/#q94190600

welcome, babe.

I'm old enough to be a father son.
This thread lost all seriousness now.

go to your containment board faggot

>>>/4pol/

Relax faggot, just exposing CTR on all fronts, unlike your ass.

After you get real nice and loaded consider biting a bullet

>>>/suicide/

Most of the OC is made here. The only original cuckchan memes since Holla Forums harbor have been /int/-tier country bants shit.

You're old enough to be a father, yet you're a childless neet.

Too much controlled opposition here.
Bots please fuck off.
I know your Jew asses, so don't think you won up like your freier shit in Israel.

>haaretz.com/thou-shalt-not-be-a-freier-1.211247

>articles.latimes.com/1997/jul/25/news/mn-16208

thats because mr. benny fishbein is an autoban a la jim profit

Wayne Lambright, is that you?

Now ask why
Ask why it's a fucking autoban. Don't be a naive fuck. Think for once, like the fucking Jews.

That guy is a fag. No respect for him.
I appreciate his work ethic, however. He pushes hard to get elected, but doesn't warrant it.

Ironically enough I banned myself from mootchan a while back. Felt I was spending way to much time so I popped in a couple of firewall rules. Enough to give me pause. It works. Oddly enough the Holla Forums rule doesn't have any effect. Now I'm here. Tremendous amount of faggotry here, but the signal to noise ratio is far superior. With the election reaching hitherto untold peaks of hysteria a sojourn is no longer an option. It would be like going cold turkey when the best smack in years has just hit the streets. Hope you've enjoyed my little blog.

They've been compromised for years. The fact you had to get banned to realize this means you need to lurk more before making shit threads. We had dozens of these threads already.

No you're not.
Fuck off back there.

Sounds like a load of shit. I'll believe it when I see our numbers increase significantly. This is just another attempt to foster more paranoia. Fucking kill yourself, crossposter trash.

Exactly
Holla Forums filters 3rd party bullshit.
4chan has mods that are compromised quarterly (every 4 months or so when why ask for janitor service).
This isn't rocket science.

Ever heard of Linus Torvalds?
They call him the 'benevolent dictator', because he's the ultimate decision maker but does it for everyone's good [1]. He's a dictator for the people, completely antithetical to every dictator you've read about.
Sometimes you need a final decision maker (dictator), and that person should be 'good' in a altruistic sense.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictator_for_life

Whey kys has become an acronym, you know your point is moot (pun intended).

great post. same. I check out halfchan sometimes and it's a fucking trip how the different shills act. once you are familiar with Alinsky arguing tactics the smart sounding ones are obviously just going down the list of retort-types so robotically you could picture making a chatbot quite easily that reproduces the effect.

False

but you do need to lurk more

Your posts make you seem like an idiot who fancies himself a clever and witty man. You're full of shit.

TO ALL 4CHAN REFUGEES

I have a backup board for you:

>>>/4pol/

abnd the cuckchanner was never heard from again.

I'm sickened by anyone who could have possibly stayed with 4/pol/ after the Cuckening.

Most of the current 4cucks arrived after the cuckening

Stop trying to steal traffic from the real refugee board.

>>>/cuck/