THIS JUST IN: TIFFANY LOVES ALT-RIGHT AND EVOLA!

THIS JUST IN: TIFFANY LOVES ALT-RIGHT AND EVOLA!

75chars 75chars 75chars 75chars 75chars

omg sooo cute!!!

Patrick Sharp?

Cuckchan has ruined this board

Cool slide thread, CTR. Wanna bring it to the White House?

She's laughing at your 13" biceps. Time to kill yourself.

(checked)

I honestly cannot believe that Tiffany Trump actually likes Julius Evola. As someone who has read and enjoyed 779 pages of Mein Kampf, "Ride the Tiger" came across as useless and abstract mental masturbation that basically required philosophy backgrounds in Nietzsche and Hegel to even understand what the fuck he was saying.

Ride the Tiger was pure armchair philosophy and there's a reason people like Hitler with concrete plans and ambitions were able to achieve things while nobody in the world has heard about Julius Evola.

Actualy all the nazi girls (4) i know like evola a lot, they really really enjoy the mystical stuff, maybe it was designed for them? They are also very much into serrano and anything that taps into nazi occultism.

Feels bad man

This
Evola is a pleb

sage

Where do you meet them?

There is plenty of redpilled in brazil, believe it or not.

I will be honest, yes they are redpilled, but the "cute q1.14 redpilled gf" is a myth, they are as shitty as other modern women, difference being they are right when it comes to political sides.

Then they aren't as shitty as other women.

Well if you like poor head and disappointment, try for yourself.

What state?

I really wanted to like Evola though

you look like a total fag id guess your "alt-right" too

I also really wanted to like him but every book i ever read seemed to be just sweeping unprovable hypothesis followed by some really weird syncretic philosophical LARPing.

I cringed. Hard. What an absolute faggot. Who the fuck lets you gaylords out of the house without a parental guardian? Kill yourselves. Immediately