Your Euro ancestors wouldve Raped and fucked when they moved into Non-White countries...

Your Euro ancestors wouldve Raped and fucked when they moved into Non-White countries. Im just against having mix raced children as the next guy, but say you found a chick that looks like the ones in the pics, and she wants to fuck you, no children will be made from it, would you really turn it down because of skin colour.

I also agree that most African chicks arent attractive, but theres also attractive ones of each Race (except Abos)

I guess you're right. Now what?

Spoiler bestiality please

Im just curious as to what people thought, cus I see alot of these types on Holla Forums
"ID NEVER STICK MY DICK IN AN NIGGER OR GOOK I DONT WANT AIDS"

These are usually the kinda dudes who are Neets

Just curious cus a situation might be coming up for me where I could hook up with an Asian chick, just got me thinkin

I've been nofap for 3 weeks and these pics still fail to give me an erection

Wew

Would you fuck a hole in the dirt? I wouldn't. Faggot.

yes

honestly they aren't all that attractive. if it was a choice of never having sex again or them then maybe

for me either really pale or really dark is a turn on Idk why

Ok, do it. Educate yourself about or, if you're already aware, consider the problems mixed race people face if you might get her pregnant.

I would 100% not want to get her preggers, which is why ill be using condoms on top of her using the pill, and I wont cum in her

Go back to cuckchan.

So you have a fetish is what you're saying. Thanks for sharing.

your definition of attractive concerns me

My ancestors would have gutted fags like you kike. All niggers have to go.

Raping them would be fine. Taking care of them or raising their children would not be. In fact they should probably not be allowed to have children.

Ok, so there's no problem here.

I believe in colonizing wombs, but only in places like Brazil. Whiten them up.

Yes, I would turn those down, as I did some times in my life. Even when I wasn`t full " racist ", by dick was.

I don't get a boner from dar skinned woman. Asians on the other hand I boned like there was no tomorrow till my early 20's.

This is the correct answer

Got it appropriated European genes

you should kys beta faggot.

no

Come on now, that's just a love doll you put clothes on.

Gas yourself kike

As in you not being descended from Europeans?

First of all maybe if they were degenerate celts, slavs or latins you might be right. Germanic peoples didn't think the Gaul, Welsh, Iberian were white enough to save or protect and massacred them and carved out their own land.

You see it again in the claiming of the New World, the Latins who derive from these degenerate cultures create Mexico and the other shit holes. While the Anglo builds the United States from nothing, just as building he built Anglo-Land after pushing the Welsh out and back. Or Germania itself before the Roman invasion pushing the Celts back to France.

That is our culture, a religion of the blood. The weakness now in the once great West rests in its deficiency for not being able to protect its blood because all the myths it knows point to the one world religion concept which is useful to the Hebrews. Hebrews are the antithesis of a culture which cares about its blood-might.

Go ahead OP make some more enemies for us to deal with, they'll be shit for brains slaves with no knowledge of culture, easily led, like their father. We'll win though over them and your blood-line will be ended, it must not have been a decent one for you didn't place forth on keeping it.

Reported for bestiality.

saged and reported for Holla Forums shill

Look, I don't deny that these women are beautiful. Some small part of me even desires occasionally to court one. But I don't, and I'll tell you why.

Our children will not be mine. Even if she is loyal, obedient, and would never wish to harm me. Our children would be black, like her. They would never be mistaken as white. Barack Obama was not the first "half-white" president. He was the first black president.

Even if we loved each other with all our hearts, it would be the end of my genetic lineage.

The white race is on death row and all you care about is shitposting about muh dick

Hwo do you think Mexico happened?
fuck off kike shill.

Congrats OP, you made me puke.

/thread

Will 4chan ever leave or is Holla Forums permanently dead? Will it go back to normal after the election? I hate you retards so much. This board was one of the only places online that wasn't a complete cesspool of inane shit. GO BACK.

I just don't have sex with the non-white person. The racemixed fags on Holla Forums warned us about the side effects so procreating the race mixed children is child abuse and whoever procreated a race mixed child need to be treat like child abusers.

REPORTED FOR BESTIALITY

My ancestors did a lot of dumb shit before the advent of the knowledge of genetics.

sage

Is that lady made of chocolate?

Personaly i don't give a fuck about melanine, there are other physical traits among Congoloids that i find unatractive, such as their chimp chin, their afro/dreadlock hair, their shotgun noses…

I am also disgusted by the way they talk, even when it's the same languagfe as me i can hardly understand anything they say,

I would totally have casual sex with one of them if their personalities are charming enough and if they are not as dumb as the average nog

But raising a family is something must be made with those of your own kind

sage