Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints

archive.is/yEG5I

That doesn't even make any sense at all.

Smart move of them to go after the GOPe, who will likely cave and make Trump look bad, rather than Trump, who will fight them.

I guess if we use this as a springboard to get even more normies to watch the project veritas videos we can still make it backfire.

CIVIL WAR CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

They're either desperate or complete fucking morons. Once it hits the courts, Trump and the RNC can subpoena the DNC under discovery. What horrors will they find, I wonder?

what?

See, just trying to hide your bigotry. Yet more evidence!

Next thing you'll be suggesting voter ID, which is also racist, because blacks can't be trusted to fill out the forms to get IDs.

h-hey, guys. Is this a big deal? Got this email from the kikes at MoveOn dot org.

___
Dear Illinois MoveOn member,

It's me, (((Ben Cohen))), co-founder of Ben & Jerry's. Boy, I love a good road trip—especially one like I'm asking you to take: a fun, free jaunt to save democracy.

Here's the deal: The MOST important and effective thing MoveOn members like you can do to get out the vote in the final days before Election Day is to get on a free MoveOn bus and hit the ground in must-win states like Iowa to help boost progressive voter turnout. Already on board? Sign up now! [[Link]-https ://act. moveon (dot) org/event/election-bus/?akid=172196.28723111.DXXxV6&rd=1&t=1]

Friend, talking with swing voters (who might not vote without your encouragement) is the best way for MoveOn members to defeat Donald Trump, elect our nation’s first woman president, and take back the Senate for Democrats—which means a lot of things, including SAVING the Supreme Court from a continued GOP lockdown.

This is our moment. History is calling! Ready for a fun day of get-out-the-vote canvassing with fellow MoveOn members? Sign up to get on a bus near you (and while you’re at it, sign up your friends and family, too!):

Get on the bus to Iowa!
Sunday, November 6, 8:30 AM
Marquette Park
Chicago, IL
Sign me up! [[Other Link]-http ://act .moveon (dot) org/event/election-bus/2450/signup/?t=2&akid=172196.28723111.DXXxV6]
Here are the top three reasons to get on a free MoveOn bus to help get out the vote:

You’ll be an important part of MoveOn's massive, people-powered campaign that's standing up to Donald Trump’s hate and take back the Senate for Democrats. (And winning the Senate as well as the presidency means we'll have a chance at advancing the progressive issues that MoveOn members care most about.)
You’ll get to canvass, which is essentially an opportunity to have meaningful, one-on-one conversations with other progressive voters, who might not vote without your reminder. (And MoveOn’s team will make sure you have everything you need to be effective.)
You’ll have a lot of fun (!) and get to meet fellow MoveOn members from around the region.
The clock is ticking and buses are going fast! Don’t wait to sign up.

Sign up now for a road trip for a fun day of get-out-the-vote canvassing. [First Link]

Thanks for all you do.

—(((Ben Cohen)))

P.S. Here’s more of what to expect when you sign up:

You’ll secure a free spot on a MoveOn bus.
You’ll have access to our "Tips for Canvassing" sheet—so you know what you need to bring.
A fellow MoveOn member—volunteering as a bus captain—will check you in as you board the bus.
(And if you want to be a bus captain, please make sure to check "yes" when you sign up.)
A MoveOn staff person will greet you when you arrive.
You'll get a brief orientation and then hit the streets.
At around 5 p.m., you’ll get back on the bus for a return trip home.
And, on Election Day, you’ll be darn glad to be part of a big win!
Come on! Get on the bus by signing up now. [First Link]

Want to support MoveOn's work? Senator Elizabeth Warren says, "I'm so enthusiastic about MoveOn's smart and targeted plan to hire a network of organizers in key battleground states to mobilize and train volunteers to knock on hundreds of thousands of doors. It's bold and ambitious—and exactly what is needed to help swing Senate races, resoundingly defeat Donald Trump, give Democrats a fighting chance to take back the House, and build the power we need to win progressive change after the election." Will you chip in to help make it all possible?
Click here to chip in $2.70, or whatever you can afford.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON [dot] ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http ://pol .moveon (dot) org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

—————
This sounds pretty kikey if you ask me.
hmmm…

Lol. Eat a dick and die.

Your argument, please?

back to TRS, alt-cuck

uh, oh! did I not follow standard formatting procedure? I guess we should hand over the election to Hilldog, amirite?

so they can only vote once?

They don't want Trump to win user.

Am I the only one who see's how they're fucking themselves.

THEY GAVE TRUMP A CHANCE TO PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW THAT THEY RIGGED THE ELECTION

how is this even a case? What law is he breaking?

wew

It will never reach courts fast enough for that to happen. This just looks like another attempt to try and paint Trump as a racist to cost him votes. Looks like something rattled the Clinton campaign and hard.

The hurt feelings clause. :^)

jews always project

Sorry if I fuck anything up with format or etiquette, first ever post here. Been lurking for about a year and a half.
But couldn't this be spammed with applications to take up bus seats, then just not show up? Off topic also, I realize.

Not sure if you're being genuine or if this is some complex sarcasm- if the former then thanks for your input and not a bad idea, I suppose.
If the latter, I'd like to say that I've posted before in some threads about these emails I'm subscribed to and I was supported by a bunch of other anons telling me to report back with anything fishy. This is what I'm doing and intend to do in the future. Sorry if I'm pissing off shills.
I've never been accused of newfaggotry in the three years I've been here until this month. This combined with the whole plebbit-format witch hunt makes it seem like there's some conserved effort to D&C. If you're the genuine article and are falling for this psyop then it's a damn shame.

They're devouring their own.

wut

The other user., is right, you know…

Don't you see how Mr Trump is dealing with the White Genocide system in good faith? That practically means he is one of them… But, he does have the better of the ideas between the two major candidates.

Suit? Nah man. Just a jacket. Full metal jacket.

Nice dubs but you're wrong.

are you in the right thread?

O.P. reads "Dems sue GOP"

Both parties are establishment, thus they're eating their own, user.

well the gop really only existed to get eaten so i don't see anything different

You're probably right, but I like hearing about the parties suing one another. It shows that the country might finally be polarising, but if it isn't then at least they're spinning their wheels quite bigly.

I can't remember another time when one major party, or side of the same establishment coin, sued the other…

If he had balls, Priebus would respond with the accusation that Democrats have imported "large minority voting populations" deliberately to skew elections in their favor.

You should sign up but counter-troll the dems. Make sure you have a back-up ride if they leave you stranded. inb4 ctr shill

What are you, stupid?

I was being 100% genuine. Having lurked for a while, the idea came to me pretty quickly. Just seemed like a Holla Forums thing to do. Though not nearly as clever as a lot of other ops I've seen pulled off around here, I thought it had potential to be disruptive, which is why I suggested it. As for for the pre-emptive apology…man, I was just covering my bases. I've been watching the reddit spacing meme develop too and don't know what to think of it. I don't know if it's d&c or people really triggered by it.

It's a good idea if the cuck buses are reserving seats. "reddit spacing" is d&c.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer, quite!
(checked)
phwew! thought I or Holla Forums was losing it.
Thanks again, man. I'm probably not going to go because I've already become a pretty high profile Trump supporter and detest liberals so I probably won't fare very well going incognito- I'd probably lose my cool, but other anons who are much more sly than I should think about it.

Good. Let them sue.

Make it a big thing too. Get it live-streamed on every news channel and streaming site. Let the courts play O'Keefe's videos in front of America. See what happens.

No shit? You mean Reince Priebus agreeing with Trump wasn't a good enough rebuke for the Jews?
OY VEY

…. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHHAHHAH WHAT!?
FUCKING WHAT!?

"OY VEY, YOU FILTHY GOyimP ARE SUPPORTING DAT RACIST ANTI-SEMITE TRUMP!
HE CAN'T SAY THAT THE ELECTION IS RIGGED! (Of course it is!)
THAT'S RACIST! HE'S TRYING TO SUPPRESS MINORITIY COMMUNITIES!"

This can't be the real life.
This can be reality.
I've opened my eyes, I've looked up to the sky and I've seen.

it's both

I think there's a certain psychology behind it. Being the first one to "oust the outsider" is pretty gratifying.

That's in the case of actual Holla Forumsacks being triggered by it.

The DNC just fucked themselves.

WE NEED A TRUMP MARCH. TAKE THE RALLY INTO THE STREETS.

DO IT.

The People are ready, on both sides. They will be attacked, and they will defend. The visuals will be fantastic.

The Trump March, Nov. 5th.
What city? Somewhere in the Southwest would be optimal for visuals and conflict, but there will be casualties. Alternatively, someplace like Chicago.

What time? Later in the day, give both sides time to get ready - 2pm or later start.

Do it. I know you fucks read this shitheap. Fucking do it. Do it. Do iiiiiiiiiiit.

Won't happen before the election and Trump was already suing Clinton for the involvement with the okeefe videos. This is to make people see "Trump is getting sued" when they search for things like "elections lawsuit."

If it's Chicago then you can count on me.

See? The People are ready.

Fucking do it, do it big and do it now, you've got a week.
… As darkness falls…

If Trump spent a week hyping a march on a Saturday afternoon somewhere in the Southwest or with a non-White majority population, it would be fucking YUGE.
YUGE.
And the visuals, in any case, would still be fresh in people's minds come Wednesday.
Either its a riot (great for Trump) or its peaceful gathering of a bunch of mostly-White people full of Nationalistic pride (also great for Trump).
Get some celebrities in on it, bonus points if you can get a musical performance in.

Some context for y'all to show just how desperate they are to pull such a move. They are hiding behind the 1982 consent decree which has prevented the RNC from contested the rampant fraud perpetuated by the Dems. This is why they have to claim the God Emperor is targeting minorities. The consent decree arises from a lawsuit where the RNC was accused of targeting google voters for ballot challenges because they were fucking voting illegally but the skype courts backed the DNC with a mailing campaign which was used determine who wasn't still receiving mail at their "permanent residence".

Trump, however, has accused the DNC of broad based voter fraud and has the evidence to prove it. Should the RNC prevail, that decades old consent decree goes out the window and the full force of the GOP machine can hold the Demorats' balls to the fire in every single election. Combine this with advancements in information technology and we can turn back almost half a century of their corrupt rule.

The fact they would risk this shows just how terrified they are of Trump winning. This election truly is for all the marbles.

wew
That's great. the text is too

Damn. Your energy is magnificent.
I wouldn't know the first step into starting something like that- I would if I could. I hope it happens.

It's a tactic taken from (((Saul Alinsky's))) Rules for Radicals.

This.

Know how I can tell you're from halfchan?
Just call them niggers and kikes

The Stormer is using those terms a lot too. It does bother the kikes quite a lot, although the substitution of any non-branded term that's regularly used as a plural might work better.

Wikler,

What a fucking idiot.

Can't see the forest from the trees.

Yellow press what foreshadowing.

The Regent of Shitlibs, got his dad into harvard goyems.

Reminder that sometime in the 80s, to prove they weren't racist, Republicans ceded their right to prevent voter fraud, via inspecting or challenging results.
Since then, they haven't been allowed to challenge anything because it counts as voter suppression and the rule only applies to them, meaning that dems can, and have, challenged the shit out of everything they don't like.

Any fellow NEETs from Chicago want to go undercover/use them to campaign for Trump? lmoa

Play the okeefe videos and complain the whole time that it's edited and that they aren't actually breaking any laws because drumpf. Shake their confidence and they won't be able to campaign.

AHAHAHAHA! Good luck suing the president. You might need to loosen up your nooses a bit so you can object you traitors!

I hope you're not sincerely posting (((molyneux))). An "argument" was clearly presented, just because it's hidden under inflammatory rhetoric doesn't mean it's impossible to parse the content. Either you're a sincere idiot, or disingenuous (like a kike) and applying the same shiftiness and feigned engagement (((molyneux))) is specifically trying discourage - and a hallmark of every kike - while also going on to project what you're guilty of (kike tactic par excellence), all to the end of either dodging the point, or if not let go so easily, dragging it out in more empty sophistry until the accuser finally gives up: a dirty, stinking kike beyond any doubt.

If it's the latter, this one goes to the newfag lurkers. If it's the former, go back to lurking.

Nothing bothers a kike more than being called exactly what he is.

bump

Kill yourself.

You are one stupid faggot.
It was a forced meme from the beginning, created by (((journalists))) so halfchan retards like yourself would latch onto it and help them write the shitpiece (((article))).

Except there wasn't an argument. There was a "you type in way I no like REEEEEEEEEEEE" and a ">showing us the enemy's information". No argument, just user being a faggot.

Wow. How dare you question it. Fuck you racist. Shame on you. SHAME ON [email protected]/* */

rev up your emails and fucking flood the gop cucks individually

IF YOU DONT FIGHT THAT LAWSUIT WE WILL RECALL YOU

Counter suit when? The leaks make it more than clear.

I'm pretty sure that busing people around the country to vote repeatedly is outright illegal. Forward this to the FBI and tell them you want this voter fraud investigated.

See, they used thinly veiled phrases like "getting out the vote" and simply "talking with swing voters."
I'd like to, but I don't want to taint my fbi tips with something that could waste their time. I'm trying to build up a reputation. If any other user could, that'd be fantastic… just worried that it wouldn't be worth their while.

We could search the podesta leaks for collusion. Maybe reach out to James O'Keefe and see if he has anything on them?

CTRL+F bus or busses/Move On would be a start

Into the trash it goes.