Assange Live Stream: ON RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU&feature=youtu.be

Seems to be alive, hopefully it isn't an elaborate ruse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU&feature=youtu.be#t=177m15s
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for potential rusing

ruse ruse ruse

what the hell is this

Ruse or not the audio quality on this stream is fucking awful

Sounds like him

We can't see him, it might be a ruse

Where the fuck is Assange? There's no video just a static picture, and while presumably it's him talking he's not addressing the giant elephant in the room – like his safety, or where the fuck is he. He could at least say "Hi guys it's me Julian Assange. The date is 10/26 and I'm alive fyi"

This is suspicious as fuck. The more I see dubious attempts to pretend Assange is fine and dandy the more it confirms that he's probably dead or in Gitmo.

what the fuck? is this a restream?

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This. They are just confirming his death at this point. Silence will do the same though.

this was an event on October 18.

Go back to 1:17:45, he talks about this. Also it's a phone call, I'm assuming there hasn't been any internet in the embassy since the day he supposedly died.

sounds like shite

i'm spaniard i can translate whatever the fuck you guys need

nice ruse

We need to recruit translators.

It's ending though

Assange is dead to the world. O'Keefe is detained. You lazy fucks could have stopped. The happening.

yeah it's done

Can you translate;
into English please?

Looks like a wake with that picture in the background. SO what are they sliding today?

So… Anyone got a pic of him during the stream?

is this an attempt to distract?

Translate a tl;dr from 1:20:00 onwards.

top lel

It's a phone conference.

There's nothing to distract from.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU&feature=youtu.be#t=177m15s

Time stamp

whoops, ignore

Old or not some people in the chat were saying that Assange insists that Hillary will win.

I am so fucking sick of hearing this defeatist meme from him that it's inevitable and he's just doing this to get leverage out of her. If someone here said the exact same thing everyone would tear him a new asshole for being a shill and rightfully so, but so much as bring up that Assange thinks the same thing and YOU get torn up and called a shill, and they just deflect by saying that Assange doesn't like Trump either. Yeah, so? Assange clearly hates Hillary more. If he had actual evidence he could, you know, FUCKING RELEASE IT, so we can actually STOP HER FROM BEING PRESIDENT. After coming this far I highly doubt he's a plant, he's probably just a fucking retard that sees the polls and thinks "Yeah, that's legitimate" and moves on.

If we get her as President because Assange and O'Keefe refuse to actually release things until the last minute to "insure that she can't be replaced" (even though that's been out of the question for over a month because ballot deadlines already passed) I will consider them to be as much of traitors as any leftist.

WHERE IS HE

yeah he's dead

Gone

Assange has released everything he's had. If Hillary is elected with the amount of dirt in the emails that have been released, the US has had a good ride. Though I'm not sure what the people in the chat were talking about, Assange hasn't endorsed Hillary at all.

Read the thread retard.

He never endorsed her, but he seems to have this delusion that her victory is inevitable.

TLDR

It's a conference of software engineers discussing modeling the word through their line of work, not much else, the guys at the table aren't really bright.

All anyone has to do is not use electronic voting. You'd think the buffalo faggots would have learned over the last 15 years.

Also they apologize for not being able to provide video feed, they say he has no internet whatsoever, it's all over the phone line

I HAVE BEEN TROLLED FOR THE LAST TIME

get him a fucking modem then

In his mind it must be. I can't imagine having released all the documents he's had and not having the US people demand Hillary be sent to prison and their government's corruption closer examined. Though again I don't know when Assange said this, you're talking about some nobody's in the chat.

Are you sure? If they aren't talking about Assange while supposedly talking to Assange that'd be pretty strange.

btw i live in Argentina and there's no news about this really, friends are telling me this is from a few days back, making this whole thing kinda irrelevant

I don't think you remember 1999 very well

Why do you keep pretending to be different people?

apparently you have to rewind to -1:39ish to see a static pic of JA and some audio

They introduced him for sure but where mainly struggling to set up the call in a viable way. They just addressed that he's detained at the embassy

I seem to remember him tweeting it out several months ago. Take it with a grain of salt, I hope I'm wrong.

were*

What about his smartphone, don't he have fucking internet on that thing? If the wifi goes he has the satellite shit, right?

you be on da wrong site, tyrone nom sayin?

Assange dies if Hillary is elected, obviously if he isn't already dead. I really doubt he wants that so I don't know what you're problem is.

His smartphone doesn't have access to the satellite GUI interface.

parafrasing but they said he has no internet connection whatsoever

Yes.

And it probably mean that the current wikileaks are washed before they are published, so we all pound sand looking for the deciding evidence that will not come, rather than focus on how Shillary's bullying campaigns have destroyed American democracy for instance.

Am I being trolled?

I'll take that to mean I'm wrong then. Thanks.

when trump wins this thing a statue of assange should be erected on the whitehouse lawn

Carve up Lincoln's face to put him on Rushmore.

It will never be over.

dw it was fake :^)

I don't believe it.no current date no kerry nothing

Those are our dicks, we bred you for those. Micropenis nignogs were too costly regarding shipping back and forth so you were bred by the white man to have white man dicks, because you niggers couldn't even breed properly. All the turd dick shit is just more white pride.

Reminder that "Assange is dead" is a CTR psyop to distract us from the leaks.

>tfw

sage, report and monitor the monitors

> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

"#CISL2016: Transmisión en VIVO desde la UMET. Teleconferencia con Julian Assange."

Next time explain the context. Don't just post a YT link.

I call bs
I'm From uk: the uploader has not made this video available in your country
Wtf?
Assange is kill. To many unexplained events since his internet connection was cut.

Reminder from who you rat fuck ?

I call bs on you calling bs: I live in Canada and I can watch that video.

So in your mind too many unexplained things = a precise definitive conclusion?

For those who don't want to listen to the full 5 hrs, a pseudo-transcript of what JA said is posted here:

4:00:37 Embassy has been shut off until end of elections to protect Ecuador

4:01:22 Ecuador has stood strong to resist pressure from England, Sweden and USA to release Assange

4:02:30 Political parties in Ecuador are divided about protecting Assange despite UN finding that Assange has been illegally detained

4:04:00 Wikileaks is a fighting dog, was prepared for cut off and has contingency plan in place

It's him.

Goddamn if he's fucking alive, show him.

If it comes out that he's assassinated by jews because he dares speak out, by God, I will not stand for this shit.

CTR = Shillary shills.

is it over? anything interesting?

Something something Malvinas something something you get nothing giv Malvinas back (actually don't we don't really want them)

this thread is old and is being used to slide, check dates

Why?

I'm glad U can watch the vidja u cunt. Still doesn't change the fact that Assange is kill.