Trump will Win Popular Vote, but President Hillary is Already "Done Deal"

toprightnews.com/the-fix-is-in-george-soros-says-hillary-election-a-done-deal-despite-trump-landslide/

This was back in September, mind you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AJ60y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So?

old news tbh, but we can still spread it

It's worth spreading now because it suggests real insight into current events over a month ago.

As if it's been (((planned))) to some extent.

Normalfags actually know who he is now thanks to Trump naming him at the debates and his attempt to rig the election with his voting machines. This past week I've gotten a couple responses to tweets about him that outright named the kike. They weren't from followers and their accounts didn't have any subtle Holla Forums references let alone something blatant. It is truly an interesting time and I never would have predicted it a year ago.

Someone explain to me how electoral votes work. I did research and it still makes no sense. Majority of Americans can vote for Trump but he can still lose because some faggots want Hillary?

THIS IS FUCKING FAKE
Watch the video - someone has clearly redubbed it to have him say Trump when he really says Clinton.

The electoral college consists of a group of "electors" appointed by a candidate's party. Basically like delegates in the primary process. The number of electors a state gets is the same as their total of congressman. DC gets a couple too, despite not being represented in congress. Every state is winner take all except Maine and Nebraska who have a proportional system.

When the popular vote totals come in, electors cast their votes in accordance with them, usually. There are exceptions and only half of the states have laws in place holding their electors to cast their vote the same as the popular vote. They've never changed the result of an election.

In 2000 gore got the popular vote, but bush jr won because he had more electoral votes since the process to elect POTUS and VP isn't a direct democracy.

How many faithless electors do you think we'll have this year? We've only had two since 2000, one in 2004 who 'accidentally' voted John Edwards for president (instead of Kerry/Edwards for President/VP), and one in 2000 who abstained from voting Gore/Lieberman.

archive:
archive.is/AJ60y

I think that if Trump loses, it'll be because of faithless electors alone, which would be unprecedented.

I'm honestly not sure. I remember everyone thinking gore/bush was a bitter election at the time and it's fucking nothing compared to this one. I think there could be a few naturally, add in some kike influence and who knows. I don't think there will be some kind of wholesale election steal using them. That would cause a happening. Unless they want a happening.

Soros is a fucking dumb ass exposing himself like this.
He could have said "They are really close, but I predict a possible Hillary win" or something subtle.
I thought these (((elites))) were supposed to be smart.

Didn't Soros say with absolute certainty that brexit would fail? The old jew is losing his touch.

Doesn't matter in the long run, it will only make the deplorables stronger and 2020 (or however long Hillary lasts before impeachment) will result in an even bigger shoah. This train isn't stopping, it isn't even close to full speed.

I don't remember that. I remember his firm buying a shitload of gold right before it though.

72(indepentand)/538=13,3%
Trump needs a 20% lead to secure the election.

It's fake and gay

This faggot thinks were going to just wait until impeachment or another (((democratic election))) happens.

Well, are we still in the EU or aren't we?

It takes at least two years to leave. It's a long term investment. Captcha is Dio, btw.

In the first 20 seconds he only grunts. He sounds like a fucking Banjo-Kazooie character.

You think the college is the plan,
but that's not how she will beat that man!
The voting machines are fixed for sure!
Then Clinton will start another war!