Kim Dotcom delivers(?)

KIM DOTCOME SAYS 33K EMAILS ACCESSIBLE ON NSA SERVER

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791364506425315328

Why the fuck is he only saying this now?

It might be legit it might not. But recall that the 33k emails are also believed to be on Google servers, a cloud storage firm, and on a laptop in Clinton Foundation HQ - and the FBI didnt subpoena for any of them. What chance does this new source have?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u6v5o
npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/07/14/486075179/nsa-boss-says-u-s-cyber-troops-are-nearly-ready
archive.is/LrWm9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oops, archive: archive.is/u6v5o

So you're supposed to just give this guy a call or what?

You know, why the fuck not?

OP here and Ive just realised how stupid this all is.

He was trolling us all along.

Goddamnit why did he waste our time; we were supposed to be on the same side.

Maybe he was told to do it, if did not want to extradited?

Yes, he was also told to suck dick and wear a tutu

What the fuck is X-Keyscore?

LMGTFY

XKeyscore or XKEYSCORE (abbreviated as XKS) is a formerly secret computer system first used by the United States National Security Agency for searching and analyzing global Internet data, which it collects on a daily basis. The program has been shared with other spy agencies including the Australian Signals Directorate, Communications Security Establishment Canada, New Zealand's Government Communications Security Bureau, Britain's Government Communications Headquarters and the German Bundesnachrichtendienst.[1]

On the small chance this works, someone should do it.

Where's his number

What a fucking faggot.

We only have two weeks until the election and early voting has started in most states. I desperately want some deus ex machina to save the day and hand Trump the presidency. I don't care if its WikiLeaks, O'Keefe or some random homeless dude – does anybody have a bombshell leak that can destroy Clinton?

I hope fatass Kim gets extradited for this shit. MegaVideo was always the shittiest video player I ever used.

BASEDKIM KNEW HE WAS BEING MONITORED BY NSA AND HIRED ON ONE OF THEIR OPERATIVES. THIS WAS NOT A TROLL OR ELABORATE RUSE.
Kim just activated his fugging sleeper cells in the NSA holy shit.

This seems very likely, we know how these submorons were about security. But who can get them out of the NSA? Your have to be delusional to think they'd admit it or hand it over, they're the ultimate insiders and probably all directly prosecutable for violating the 4th Amendment. Trump likely terrifies them.

But if it is there for anyone to access then doesn't that raise questions about the FBI investigation?

You should be that Deus Ex Machina user. Follow his instructions.

Fatboy jewing it up because he's about to do, 'megaupload 2.0' hahaha. That's all it is. He's a piece of shit and always has been. Look into him before mega. He's always been a joke, liar and thief.

I think this may have been a way to help the Clinton campaign tbh, you know they were monitoring the posts like a hawk. They've probably already tied up the loose ends.

I was just reading news about this guy, he's setting up an internet hate machine as a weapon.

Someone kill this fat faggot

No, he says Congressmen can do it. Not normal civilians.

what the fuck are you talking about?

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/07/14/486075179/nsa-boss-says-u-s-cyber-troops-are-nearly-ready

Gowdy is all talk no action, Jeff Sessions needs to get in this immediately!

Early voting is already happening in key swing states.

Either way, he's really a shitty fat attention whore. I mean, if the only information he had was how to get them (which: 1) it could still be valuable if, at least, it's true 2) many have already stated that NSA had all the 33k mails, like william binney), why the fuck did he have to wait so long to suggest how to get them? Did he have to post some shitty videos and photos with his gold digger 21yo social climber teasing us talking about the mails? Freedom fighter my ass.

this

fatdotcom got his million dollars and his mansion back
hillary gets to lie another day

Gowdy is a cuck faggot pussy. He supported Lubio. Fuck him.

Seems like a dipshit move since he's also promoting Mega2. Unless he's implying he already did it himself, but why believe him at this point?

He knows Wikileaks has them. He said Julian told him they have them, or at least something really big on Hillary.

and Julian is MIA. Kim is aware of this. What is actually happening?????

Also, I'm starting to think the this fat piece of shit is a shill. He's constantly tweeting at wikileaks like he would like to imply that they are somewhat associated. However, last time I checked wikileaks never retweed any of his messages. Could it be an attempt to smear wikileaks by tricking the public into thinking "they didn't deliver again"? It already happened for their 10th year anniversary: the (((media))) created the hype and then they blamed them for not delivering something they didn't say they would have delivered in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case

Not really.
XKeystore is old news (several countries use it).

You're a fool. The only ones thinking "they didn't deliver again" are faggots like you. BasedKim is anything but a shill and has done more for ensuring electronic freedoms than most anons ITT.

Does Wikileaks have them?! And has Assange been compromised?!

Because if that's the case they need to fucking drop it already. Florida and Texas are already voting and FL does 75% of it's voting though early-voting.

We can't wait a second longer.

There's a whole lot of speculating going on here without much substance. I think that someone has them. Mike Cernovich said it, Kim Said it (or implied it), and wikileak's MO seems to be a preparation for a bombshell. TBH this whole leaking over the last couple weeks reeks of public education. They are preparing the normies for the inevitable collapse of the democratic party and the whole political system. Even if Hillary wins the election, she will be impeached or there will be war. It's over. Relax and just enjoy the ride.

Jesus fucking Christ

This is why you drop the fucking bombshell BEFORE the election – and not just before but well in advance before all the early ballots are cast.

Trump can save our country + his victory would legitimize right-wing nationalist movements all across the West. Sure, Hillary could always be impeached later, but our job will be 100x more difficult removing her from Presidency than just electing Trump.

Mike Cernobitch also says he has "contacts working for him in the highest levels of the NSA, and they can't leak anything now because they need to be anonymous in case Hillary wins. "…

That may be true, but he's obviously damaging his credibility with claims he doesn't follow through on. His tweet replies indicate this

I agree with your statement. But if wikileaks and other important players are truly neutral, or in opposition to trump, they might think otherwise - that the removal of CLinton will be a greater good for mankind than Trump winning the election. They might not see, or care about, the importance of right-wing action in these times.

Yes, because everyone knows we'd be much better off with Tim Kaine at the helm of the world empire

He's too charismatic to hold such power

First, I'm a supporter of wikileaks since the early 2010, so far before this election.
I never said I actually fell for the media trick of "they didn't deliver again", you braindead fag. I just exposed how the media deceived the public for their 10th anniversary and said that this could happen again.
And no, I don't trust kim dotcom at all. Before his megaupload mess he didn't give a shit neither about privacy nor about transparency and the government abuses. He started whining about the right of privacy and going against the govt after his ass got busted with his megaupload mess. I don't mind that, he's an useful idiot, but sure as hell he's not julian assange. Also, someone who teases the public with his 21yo whore while handling such a delicate matter cannot be taken seriously. He just wanted some attention since he's gonna start his megaupload business very soon. Or he could be a shill: remember that he has a lot at stakes with his extradition case. Of course I'd be very happy to be proven wrong, but I don't think it's likely.

I want to agree but it feels like its too late. Unless they drop specifically highlighted emails, it will take days to comb through 33,000 emails and find incriminating shit.

And after that, the only people that will talk about it will be Hannity and Jonestein. Who will immediately be labeled as conspiracy theorists and Hillary will continue to hibernate in her cryogenic chamber. The dumb fuck voters that need the info will never hear about it, or will be told it's all fake and a vast right wing conspiracy.

If the shit doesn't come by next Monday, it's all up to Trump's tireless work ethic and 3 rallies a day.

Again these are sound arguments. My gut feeling is that we will get the bombshell, but this has to be a revolution of the people. The media will not topple this system, nor will Wikileaks.

Right here

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

Yeah, that's why the NSA are being such pussies. They don't want to get in trouble and so none of them will stick their necks out to help us. They just hand it all over to Wikileaks and hope they do something with it. As far as I'm concerned they're all fucking traitors, along with the FBI.

Even the good ones that don't come out and expose anyone. Fuck them all.

Looking forward to the day Podesta tweets dotcant trolling him about how much better lobster risotto is than gray prison mystery meat.

At least now we know why the bobama administration was cruel to whistleblowers. It was proactive self-defense

check'd

I'm following the steps like a good goy and I'm stuck at step 2. I'm on nsa.gov and I cannot find any contact info. Pls help

Honestly, the way to do it is to call your Congressman and ask him to follow the instructions. That's the only way you'll get anything from the NSA.

Given that it's the NSA here, it may require an emergency congressional inquiry and a special prosecutor. It would've been nice if this was released a month ago and not a week and a half before the fucking election.

So is kim just a fat cuck bitch complaining about being reamed by people richer than him? Because even if what he says is true, it does not change the fact that everyone who should be in the know, probably was in the know.

For fuck's sake. He's making a point that the NSA has all the emails due to their internet monitoring architecture. He's not seriously suggesting that fucking random nobodies can call up the NSA Director and request the emails like they were ordering a pizza.

Furthermore, he's not making a point that we didn't already damn know. I guess it's good that someone with decent visibility like this fat fuck made the point publicly and it will click for some naive normalfags, but anyone else should've already understood that the NSA has this capability.

Holy fucking shit some of you are shockingly dense.

oh

Too many autists over here would never recognize a real hacker. Kim Schmitz aka Kimble aka Kim Dotcom was always a loudmouth who bragged about hacks he never did. The only things he does is scam people and buy expensive stuff, because his soul is empty. He has not the capacity to understand world politics nor does he understand how to hack into secured system although he always claims he is the greatest hacker known to mankind. Forget about the fat scumbag. He saw an occasion to have another publicity stunt so he can scam money out of peoples pockets and went with it.

I'm shattered too user.
Lets cuddle.

where have all the good hackers gone user?

do they all work for the government now?

it will never be like the old days again.

user, I'm shocked you don't know this. You should familiarize yourself with the Snowden leaks asap. Go to kike Glenn G's site and search for jtrig, read the articles and download the pdfs.

← Interesting theory I just saw

Download link:

This. Old knowledge from the Snowden leaks. I think Kim was just reinforcing the fact that they already have them and are holding on to them. Also that congress can get them but they are not doing that by choice.

Pretty much this. They're merely kikes, pussies and MKUltra'd mush brains who can only obey.

>Mike Cernobitch also says he has "contacts working for him in the highest levels of the NSA, and they can't leak anything now because they need to be anonymous in case Hillary wins. "…
BULLSHIT

this user is correct

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN, TRS, BREITBART, AND PLEBBIT FAGGOT

That's not a download link, that's the link to the tweet in the OP. Fail.

Go away CTR shill.

Only cuckchanners or breitbart faggots would defend plebbit.

who is that?

Kim seems to be hinting at this scenario. Fingers crossed that he isn't full of shit.

archive.is/LrWm9

All of the past fake leaks that have been pushed here and on twitter have originated from this faggot named 'Streetprophet'. All claim to either be the missing emails or some damning evidence of pics and video. If you do some more digging he's just some anonymous faggot that's likely schizophrenic. Though he could be trying to infect anons' computers as well. Just be cautious when you see the uploader name or any username related to that.

meant

goddamn this idiot

We already know three ways the FBI can acquire 33k emails from

Its nice to have a new fourth way though. But its not like the NSA will comply

Fuck him. He's been talking about a release on Oct. 26 for a year. And now Oct. 26 is over and nothing fucking happened. He's a fucking fat bag of trolling shit.

The FBI have been deliberately useless. It's about giving congress the tools they need.

So he just wanted to point out that he is a crappy DJ and wanted some attention and pretend to matter?

this thread is confusing

Maybe it's time to direct a shitload of questions via twitter to the FBI. Stop assuming we know and ask them specifically why they're doing this. Keep asking until all of twitter is looking at this.

pitch the idea to cernokike. he's whoring on twitter 24/7 and manages to get hashtags trending.

He is right but NSA as well as other three letter fan clubs are in the establishment hotpocket, so they'd rather go to war with Russia than let a candidate win who would fuck them deep into their hierarchy.

wew

He's one of their lapdogs now.

From cuck chan for those willing to believe. The video part is accurate at the very least.

yes, I'm aware of the point he was making. If you think I was actually looking to call the NSA director you're the dense one
Like you said, he said nothing we didn't already know. Stop killing the fun, fag. You need to calm down

I actually fucking died of laughter watching this.
I think the video name should be, human.exe has stopped working, instead

hmmm

These are supposed to be her missing emails. Im downloading now. Will let you guys know before making a new thread.

archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer

Well, emails are legitimate; however they are just the "Judicial Watch" release, so they aren't the missing emails

Is that the FBI LARPer or just some random LARP thread?

FBI user has been proven right time after time

We already fucking knew this kim. Trump himself hinted that the nsa probably has the emails. Fuck you kim for drumming up more publicity for yourself you fat fuck

YOU'D BETTER HAVE A BACKUP COMPUTER READY NOW

My friend just told me this same thing. What the hell did FBI user predict that came true? I just read all the posts from the FBI LARPer I could find and he really made no predictions, other than Flynn might be VP.

I'm with you on this. Whenever people point to FBI user's veracity I kek

He needs to implement that Harambe Mindset on those MF's quick!

I kept telling you fuckers that this fat cunt was trolling us.

Those high in the hierarchy do, as well as those who "bought in" via trading blackmail for guaranteed upwards mobility. Those who are younger blood don't and have much more to gain in the reshuffle that happens with a Trump presidency.

so that's it. all he wanted to do was to make a fucking point. Well, no shit, sherlock. Even a 5yo retarded nigger would have guessed that the NSA has them. NSA whistleblower william binney in outspeeded him in saying that the NSA has all the mails by a couple of months.
The most pathetic thing is that this piece of fat shit said that he's the worst hillary nightmare in 2016. I'm not gonna forget this shit

Also, daily reminder that the NSA is the same agency that lied multiple times in front of all the congress about spying on all americans. Unless you provide specific proofs that they have the 33k mails, they could just say that they don't have shit and enjoy plausible deniability.

One of the National Faggot Agency's most-used tools. You (((Google))) something they don't like, they implant code on your computer and track it. All traffic from that computer is now automatically sent to them and filtered in a database to analyze risk.

(((AT&T))) was caught doing this anyway. To anyone and everyone, indiscriminately.