Help?

Does anyone know what the English speaking country with highest % of whites is? I'm planning on moving out of this country ASAP, for quite obvious reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/07/01/iceland_s_first_female_pm_brexit_a_mistake/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/10/21/over_two_thirds_of_icelanders_want_a_vote_on_eu_mem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

US has the most whites with 200 million but is hopelessly lost percent wise its like 60% total and in youth demographics like 40-50%. Your best bet would be australia or new zealand

rural canada is still pretty white especially the maritimes, just stay the fuck away from the big cities

Stop with the slide threads.

Thanks, will probably go for Australia.
It seems to have the highest quality of life

The 60% quotes by US census data includes Pajeets and sandniggers, the US is way closer to minority non-white if it's not already at that point when you take how the data is compiled into account.

I'd recommend New Zealand if you wanna move to NZ or Aus, honestly. I say this as an Ausfag.

And good luck getting in as a white man. At least Australia has one retardedly strict immigration policy for especially whites.

Aussie here, don't.
Go to America instead.

I C E L A N D. Not only is it the whitest could try anyone else brought up, but they are genetically your Nordic cousins. Plus, it's close to home. I imagine a flight from Australia to Sweden is pretty terrible.

There's not much race-mixing in Australia and the general populace is slightly less cucked than elsewhere, but the country is basically dead due to apathy.

We sell all our resources to china and chinese investors own a huge amount of farming land/real estate. For obvious reasons this isn't sustainable, the mining boom is already ending and we have nothing to show for it because there was no focus on using the resources to manufacture things ourselves, or even a focus on profitable deals, just a few rich cunts lining their pockets because the country is filled with cuckservatives who value short term profit over everything.

Iceland needs to stay pure, not filled with anglo mutts. Also, he asked for an English speaking country, learn how to read nigger.

I'll check your dubs user.

Saging for redpill me on x thread

I was thinking of learning polish and moving to Poland, but quickly abandoned that idea

Good point actually , but pretty sure they primarily speak Icelandic

Kinda dislike america, so preferably not.

If I did manage to get in, would it be a good place to live?

Pretty sure that Island is one of those countries that speak better english than people with it as a first language.

Though you shouldn't go their and pollute their country

Dislike or no. Don't come to Australia, this place is a fucking mess. I'd give us another 20 years before it's completely cancerous.

Basque Country

Damn its times like this you really moss the British Empire. So many good white cities, gone. RIP Salisbury, Johannesburg, Belmopan.

If you wanna get weird, you could always move to the Falkland Islands and just raise sheep and pretend the modern world doesn't exist.

Was referring to NZ , but sure

pls
I'll just pretend to be a tourist whenever
someone asks

Don't even know what that is, and too lazy to google it.

This is true, friend, but that means it's got twenty years longer than most places in Europe.

which is why I emigrated here

Don't bother googling it. Its an ethnically distinct and politically autonomous region of Spain which does not speak Spanish, the speak the Basque language. Also, their women are pretty good looking, but the culture is very hostile to outsiders.

US is already completely Cancerous

I woulden't do that, it would take one apathetic goverment for it to get handed to the argies (Who are blacker then coal in a crude oil bath).

are you saying that you as a swede couldn't get by in Iceland? I would think that the two languages would be mutually intelligible

ORDERS FROM THE IRON MAIDEN GET THE ISLANDS BACK

from what I understand Icelandic is like old anglish to english it has familiar words but is mostly incomprehensible

Northern Ireland, 98% white
Also, pretty good laws, including firearms laws.

Wew

i'm a dutchman and I can understand about 50-60% of german, i'm pretty sure a swede can understand icelandic

I understand Icelandic about as well as finnish,arabic or Persian

Just move to the United States. If you move to a rural area in the northwest it will be at least 95% white and 100% english speaking. Plus it's america so you can legally purchase guns, stockpile ammuniton and prepare for the race war.

Yes goyim listen to your based metal music!
Picture related.

Hello, maby you can understand danish

They did an amazing job with jailing the bankers but it looks like the shining light will be fucked by leftists in the future.

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/07/01/iceland_s_first_female_pm_brexit_a_mistake/

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/10/21/over_two_thirds_of_icelanders_want_a_vote_on_eu_mem/
You know what these mean… REFUGEES WELCOME

bumplocked, why ?

Argentina's pretty white.
No really, at the Olympics every time it was an Argentinean team up against a European one the Argentinean one was whiter than the European one.

That's a much better idea, Polish even more difficult than other Slavic languages

sooo.. the only city?