Holla Forums has been dealing with serious shilling for almost a decade.. And as such anons have figured out their ways...

Holla Forums has been dealing with serious shilling for almost a decade.. And as such anons have figured out their ways, how to spot them immediately and on the rare occasion that a shill manages to trick Holla Forums an user will figure out what is going on before long.

The normies do not have this advantage. They seem to be handling it quite fucking well for the most part but it is obvious that the demoralization tactic is working on some of our normies.

I propose we fiddle around with electoral college calculators and run all the possible scenarios and use that to compile a concise and reassuring set of statistics for those of us with sock puppets to spam on goybook and twitter.

I am using uselectionatlas.org/TOOLS/evcalc.php

And pic related is the outcome that I got by being very conservative on "what states can trump win"

I kept everything the same as the 2012 outcome except I gave trump Florida, pa, Iowa and Ohio which gives him 273 and the win.

Personally I think he has a very fucking good chance of taking Michigan Minnesota New York Connecticut and New Jersey as well but what I'm trying to do here is figure out what states that went dem in 2012 can /pop/ reach a consensus on that Trump has a 100% or extremely close chance of taking.

more like half a decadeā€¦

It's been more than five years. But thanks for correcting the record anyway

Do you actually know how old Holla Forums is?

I'm not going to call you a shill, but I will say that this is a spectacularly bad idea.

How does showing the normies that Trump only needs to win 3 or 4 contested states in which he is doing extremely well help ctr?

How does remoralizing the normies that are taking a beating from the shills help ctr?

Depends how pedantic you want to be could be argued that the seeds of Holla Forums were sewn during altnet days. But for the sake of minimal autism I'll say it started with /new/

No way he can take NY, CT, probably not NJ, maybe Michican, but minnesota is a stretch.

I think he can get FL, PA is 50/50, and I don't know enough about Iowa or Ohio. But Kasich isn't endorsing Trump so wtf.

Why is Trump blue?

Oh forgive me I thought we were just talking about Holla Forums

Reddit spacing

dafuq?

what the hell is your point, people have been using electoral college calculators for months. Don't understand what you are getting at.

sage

I think he will take ny. He will take upstate and Long Island and with Long Islands population density there is a good chance he wins

It didn't even start with /new/, there was a predecessor that got shoahed by moot for pretty much the same reason that /new/ and Holla Forums 1.0 and 2.0 got nuked. /n/ on cuckchan was not always about transportation

That's how the fucking site has it.
You got a better one?

Of course but no need to be pedantic. Unless your goal is to derail which it seems every fucking response I've gotten thus far is doing.

Except the exact inverse of your image would be more useful to the supposed people you're going to be giving these to, you dumb, dumb nigger.

The parties once upon a time used to switch colors each election

(checked)
Trump Gold, I like it

Did I say to use my image? No I did not. I said "hey let's see if we can come to a concensus on which states are likely enough to go trump for us to compile a very conservative electoral college prediction to show the normies that 'Trumps got this don't let the shills demoralize you'"

So far I haven't gotten a single constructive response. I blame cuckfugees for this.

For what purpose?

where the hell do you even think you are? be happy you get criticism at all and learn to learn from them. we aren't going to give you a medal for doing something halfway and coming to us, asking to finish the job.

Use the RCP map thing instead. At least it has the right colours.