Oy vey, Goyim! Do not be selfish, have no kids!

archive.fo/SB0qU
Couldn't webm, file too big, here is direct link to video : cdn.theguardian.tv/mainwebsite/2016/10/25/161025JulieBIMO_desk.mp4

Author : Julie Bindel

A lesbian feminist telling other women to not have children. What is logic for 100

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l5dhm
thedailypositive.com/top-10-regrets-dying/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's one ugly fat man

Honestly we should just focus her in on the problematic practices of the orthodox jews who pump out kids like mad.

Which is hilarious because she'll be first in line if there's ever an announcement about a white, non-retarded baby up for adoption.

WEW LAD

archive.is/l5dhm

PURE COHENCIDENCE

Did anyone even doubt she was a Jew?

Honestly I've gotten to the point where I assume they're a jew until proven otherwise

:^)

A study in an elderly nursing home found that not having children was in the top 10 biggest regrets among those in palliative care.
thedailypositive.com/top-10-regrets-dying/

Research also shows that the happiest and most fulfilling job for women is being a mother and a housewife, surprise surprise.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html

People who choose not to have children have taken themselves out of the gene pool. Choosing not to have children so you can chase a liberal arts degree is not going to improve mankind as a whole. Mankind can survive without period blood art, African basket weaving and gender studies. Mankind cannot survive without families having children.

It doesn't surprise me that nepotism and in group preferences get people like this a platform to preach from, but it does surprise me that it has an audience to listen to it in the first place.

people with families changed the world since always.

what have spinsters actually achieved?

Your better than those "sad" women that opted for "boring" life and manged to constitute a family.
Yes, be a whore and die childless since thats empowering.
Since no real man that values himself will desire your use up cunt anyway, because they are evil patriarchal misogynists.

Being hedonist fuck that is too afraid of losing its individual (((liberties))) is better, than man up marry and having kids. Acting like any decent person with a mid-long term view of life is bad, being a productive member in both demographics and society is bad and individualist goy.

This is kike whisper at its finniest to weaken the goyim, by compromising the fertility group and institutes capable of shielding and form the individual.

I didn't know for sure if she was a Jew, but it's not surprising considering she's an extremely radical feminists who wants white women to revolt against white men.

*feminist

Bog

Low energy, OP.

I think we can do without the people acquiring these degrees in the gene pool. This is like the effect the U.S. Planned Parenthood has on niggers: they're self-shoahing.

It should really cut down on the rope and gas bills.

Also smaller actual webm.

I'm pregnant with my first of hopefully 7. Unfortunately due to infertility we ended up started way too late, but things might be easier after the first.

Fuck this dyke. I'll have more than enough children to make up for her degenerate bullshit.

she had fat dyke jew written all over her, i knew she was all of that with one glance at the picture

Checked

plz be real
Godspeed. Make a lot, and raise them right.

My husband and I will be homeschooling them to avoid the commie teachers. I live near Detroit too, so they'll pry my kids out of my cold dead hands. They won't be going to public school. Period.

Hmm, not sure about that.

checked and best of luck.

Here is an even smaller webm that I already started.

Oh fuck, most of Holla Forums probably doesn't know what a political lesbian is. I have a tumblr, and I've seen it there. Basically, a political lesbian is a woman who identifies as straight and isn't attracted to women, but believes that they shouldn't date men because patriarchy so they become a lesbian. All political lesbians happen to be ugly and fat, by sheer coincidence. So this woman was such an ugly monster that no man would ever fuck her, so now she's a lesbian feminist telling women not to breed.

My wife and I started in our thirties, you have plenty of time.
Holla Forums likes to go on about 'muh genetic defects', but they're generally the fattest of virgins and keyboard warriors. If Holla Forums knew as much about parenthood as they claim to about white genocide, we'd have a white utopia yesterday.

(checked)

Congratulations.

Well, 7 still seems like a good number to me, and one I could feasibly reach before menopause. I just don't want to have to deal with an abortion if I end up with a retard, so the older I get the more worried I become. Especially since I do have Factor V Lieden and MTHFR gene mutation to deal with. My body is working against me but it's so, so important that I help rebuild the white race with strong, intelligent, proud children.

Thank you very much!

I thought that was fucking JonTron from the thumbnail.

Underrated post.

Hey, 3 is all you need to do your part. That's still a shitload of grandkids if you raise your kids right.

Honestly, kids are a fucking handful: have one, get your bearings, then pick a number higher than 3 if you think you can effectively manage a houshold that size w/o spreading yourself thin.

Alcoholic lesbian feminist Jews should not have children under any circumstances. The same goes for just lesbians, or feminists, and Jews…

You seem new.

Nope, just liked the word. Haven't seen it before

3 is our lowest acceptable number right now, yes. If I can only manage three, at the very least I have done my part to more than replace us when we die.

You're definitely new.

gods trips

you're looking at this the wrong way, user. this type of filth doesn't breed like we do instead they influence and subvert.

You have Kek's blessing, femanon. Seven kids it is.

I only saw it once a couple days ago

it makes sense tho

this.

Right around the time I turned 30 I realized that the best way to save the future was to have kids, lots of them. My wife and I are already talking about having our 3rd kid. Ain't gonna lie, it's not easy, and it's not for punks, but it's totally worth it.

Is she doing feminism for free?

All boys. The seventh also has seven sons.

You seems to have a problem with communism comrade worker user

man don't send me to the Gulag I dindu nuffin.

congrants,

stop drinking the tap water, and BPA

holy shit, it looks like a repulsive goblin. Every time it opens it's mouth to denounce something you can just see the bitterness boiling to the surface.

ADD HER TO THE LIST

(checked)

You and your babies will be fine, just maintain a healthy diet and take prenatal vitamins. Best of luck to you.

That face is pure evil.

Every Time™

t-thanks Sony

Everytime I read stories like this it's them that sound selfish.

I just fucking lost it

If there is anything we can be thankful for, it's that these people end up weeding themselves out.

bump