Redeemed Gingrich BTFO Megyn "muh womyn" Kelly: "Call Bill Clinton a sexual predator, why wont you?"

archive.is/hCq2u

NEWT GINGRICH: Let me point out something to you: The three major networks [NBC, ABC, CBS] spent 23 minutes attacking Donald Trump that night, and 57 seconds on Hillary Clinton's secret speches. You don't think that is a scale of bias worthy of Pravda?

MEGYN KELLY: If Trump is a sexual predator, that is– (how do YOU know trump isn't a sexual predator goy?)

GINGRICH: He's not a sexual predator. You can't say that. You could not defend that statement.

KELLY: I have not taken a position on it. (lol calling someone a sexual predator isn't a position)

GINGRICH: I'm sick and tired of people like you using inflammatory language that is not true.

KELLY: Excuse me, Mr. Speaker, you have no idea whether it is true or not. What we know– (lol u don't know if it's not true :^))

GINGRICH: Neither do you.

KELLY: I'm not taking a position on it. (Calling someone a sexual predator on tv is not an implication)

GINGRICH: Yes you are. When you used the words, you took a position. It is very unfair of you to do that, Megyn.

KELLY: Incorrect. (Lol ur wrong)

GINGRICH: That is exactly the bias people are sick of.

KELLY: I think that your defensiveness on this speaks volumes, sir… What I said if if Trump is a sexual predator, than it is a big story. And what we saw on that tape was Trump himself saying he liked to grab women by the genitals, and kiss them against their will. Then we saw ten women come forward after he denied it at a debate… He denies it all, which is his right. We don't know what the truth is. My point to you is, as a media story, we don't get to say the ten women are liars. We have to cover that story. (Lol ur mad at baseless accusations and being called a sexual predator on live tv)

GINGRICH: So it took 23 minutes for the networks to cover that story, and Hillary Clinton had a secret speech in Brazil to a bank that pays her $225,000 saying that her dream is an open border where 600 million people could come to America, that is not worth covering.

Do you want me to go back to the tapes of your show recently. You are fasctinated with sex and you don't care about public policy.

KELLY: Me, really? (2016?)

GINGRICH: That's what I get out of watching you tonight.

KELLY: I'm not fascinated by sex, by I am fascinated by the protection of women and what we're getting in the Oval Office. (muh womyn)

GINGRICH: That's why we're going to send Bill Clinton back to the East Wing, because you are worried about a sexual predator… Do you want to comment on whether the Clinton ticket has a relationship to a sexual predator?

KELLY: We on 'The Kelly File' have covered that story as well, sir. (lol we totally covered that!!!)

GINGRICH: I want to hear you say the word. Say Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. I dare you.

KELLY: Mr. Speaker, we have covered that. We on 'The Kelly File' have covered the Bill Clinton story as well. We've hosted Kathleen Willey… But he is not on the ticket. (NOTE SHE WON'T SAY IT)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GINGRICH: That's why we're going to send Bill Clinton back to the East Wing, because you are worried about a sexual predator… Do you want to comment on whether the Clinton ticket has a relationship to a sexual predator?

Megyn BTFO

Still won't save him from a rightfully deserved rope

We'll hang him on the Moon Base. He earned that at least.

The best part about that is that hanging on the moon is just a punishment, not a death sentence.

After his hanging, he can prove his loyalty and serve as a lunar legate for the God Emperor.

She must have really been bleeding out of everywhere last night. Just stick a tampon in it.

my sides

I can't get this image out of my head

someone pls draw a floating gingrich being legate of moonsa

Brutal.

Here's an instructional guide for Megyn if she's forgotten how to do it. "I don't trust any animal that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - Mr. Garrison

Both are traitors and will be hanged on the day of the rope.

Why do we hate Gingrich besides being a tad cucky once or twice this campaign?

I love this shitlord. Smartest guy in any room he enters. Wish he won the primary back then VS Bain Capital faggot muslim sociopath

Why is Megyn Kelly such a fucking cunt?

1. She's a woman.
2. Years of not being told "no" do that to you.

See

Also known as…?

R. Money

The 'muslim' part threw me

mormons are just white semites

Sorry I meant mormon.. weird slip lol

Megyn should just shave her head bald and move to MSNBC already. Maddow probably already has her two-sided dildo lubed up and ready for the occasion.

praise from Trump

Well I guess the emperor has decided to keep him for now

top kek.

1000/10

Fire up the ovens ❤

This guy is a piece of garbage, not sure why he bothered to turn in a performance after all the damage he tried to do.

no woman with a misspelled name is pleasant. it's honestly a useful sign.

dont push it

Because he takes every chance he gets to stab Trump in the back?

Underrated wisdom, right here. If her name is misspelled, she'll make your life hell.

True he is the most well read person in Washington….however he has RINO tendencies and can't be trusted. And his recent criticisms of trump were uncalled for and leftist-tier tbh.

He actually got shit done in DC so he would be helpful to trump……at a distance

This is how the Jew York Times spins it: nytimes.com/2016/10/26/opinion/newt-gingrichs-strange-fascination-with-sex.html

Fucking tired of dumb women reading their rape fetish into everything.

sauce pls. no loli ty

You know your bullshit is transparent when even Gingrich is calling you out on it.

If Fox News is a 'conservative' network, why are they supporting Bill Clinton, and why is MegAn Kelly still on the air?

Oh, right…

Because Fox News is controlled-op trash for cuckservative Boomers.

My father is a 65 y/o man who used to love Fox News and Kelly - now he can barely stand to look at either.
Traitors hang first, and highest, MegAn.

No one makes webms anymore

My grandfather is in his late 80's and in a nursing home now. He hasn't used the internet in 10 years. When I walked in to see him a few months back he was pissed off at every single Fox host, calling them traitors and leftist scum. He saw right through all of their bullshit.

This is a method of getting leftists to listen to your message by the way. Tell them you hate fox. Their ears will perk up.

Not that shit again. OP, the enemy of your enemy is not your friend. First Bernie Sanders, then the Dilbert guy, then Michael fucking Moore, now establishment Gingrich that works for billionaire (((Sheldon))). Stop bending over for every enemy that goes easy on you.

I view it as them pushing back their date of roping. I'll accept it, then rope them after.

I've never actually listened to this harpy cunt before. Her voice is so hostile as she cuts in and interrupts. Why the fuck is she on the air?

[checked]
She's been trash for a while and newt is a snek

this bitch needs to be gangraped by a pack of feral somalis.

that's why we rope his feet up to a winch