MBTI

So the the thread about Myers-Briggs Type Indicator was removed. But it looks like we are up to something here. MBTI can explain many differences between nations, voting manners, etc. For example here in Finland 23% of population are NT's, compared to 10,4% in USA. No wonder people keep thinking we are racist, autistic, country with dankest memes, etc. And as you can see, the difference between Feeling/Thinking also means difference between Democrat/Republican. It seems like MBTI could explain why some countries are more cucked than another ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy ban.

And why exactly? I think voting manners are very Holla Forums-relevant subject.

You didn't sell this as a eugenics thread (although you could have).

Maybe you give a week to thinking through the correlations and re-presenting them here, but next time with red text and meme arrows.

Hardly a revelation.

The left = muh feels cucks, we've known this for a while. More cucks = more leftism.

Perhaps we should be pushing logic classes to young children, possibly under the guise of muh STEM career.

This is a datamining thread fuck off,take it to cuckchan

Guess that means my kind should lead the assburger uprising

INTP master race checking in

I don't waste my time with unsubstantiated astrology for idiots, kid. You need to go back.

MBTI is horoscope tier.

MOST ON POL ARE INTJ

you can take a fast one here

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

absolutely disgusting

What does that tell you???
Jung was right, what came after was simplification and dumbing down so that plebs can into psych and so corps can make $$$ through scams and tests and books. Read Jung's book check out celebrity types website.

Most chan users are NTs, no need to say your type This would explain all of the autism around here. We can have a discussion about this without the datamining.

Incorrect. MBTI only tells you how people process information. If this was true you could argue that Thinking types pool in red states and there is a shortage of Thinkers in blue states and that just isn't the case.

What MBTI does a great job in doing is explaining gender differences. A majority of women are Feeling type. Less than 10% are NTs. A larger percentage of men are Thinking types, and the Feeling type men have a magical substance called Testosterone that allows the to not be as hysterical.

The fact that the percentage of NT types of women are in the single digits would explain why the phrase "you are smart for a girl" is so often true. In comparison to the majority they are smart. But they are also rare.

What it also does a good job at doing is explaining why so many people are 'sheeple' and follow the status quo. If you are a SF or ST type it is in your personality to uphold tradition and resist change. Think of them as the late majority and as NTs as the early adaptors/innovators. NTs and NFs look into the future and think of possibilities, ST/SF types do not.

It doesnt matter if you are a Republican in Kentucky or a Dem in California, you are still upstanding your local tradition and status quo if you are a ST/SF type. Your political leaning is almost completly environmental at that point.

Pic related: Notice how SF/ST types are the majority.

strange that it seems a lot of people on the internet are INTJ

INTJ Master Race

Its not if you really think about it. No need to harp.

Do you know them?

samefag samefagging.

INTJ
Introvert(31%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(21%) Judging(3%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (31%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (21%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)

Somehow INFP.

Goddamit shinji get in the goddam robot everyone is going to die

Nope. Try again faggot.

Im trying to stimulate a conversation about MBTI to avoid the datamining. But it looks like the rest of thread is content in just proclaiming INTJ masterrace like its some sort of fucking revelation.

No shit you are an INTx Its an image board. Specifically a board that digs for information and makes connections for free. You all do it for free. And you can do it from the comfort if your own home. Its a INTx paradise.

Mining zee datas.

INTP master race

INTJ confirmed master race.

INTP Master Autist reporting

How does it feel to know you are the only ones who would stand a chance in an argument against your E counterparts yet you'd never get it out.

t. what INTPs wish they were

INTJ (weak J) master race reporting for duty…

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Typical non-NT.
Every time they say the exact same thing.

=INFJ EQUAL RACE==

NFs can't red text

(checked)
Non NT's are basically NPCs

These tests are meaningless (Tested as INTP for 12 months, started reading; actually an INFJ), the only way to find your type is to first actually understand cognitive functions and Jungian typology in general.

INTJ reporting in

I used to feel like Goebbels in 1924. Holla Forums has at least given me some purpose to life and helped me bounce back from some personal shit. I'm happy again, thanks you niggers and Hitler. And thanks CTR for the laughs, that's all you worthless cucks are good for.

INTP master race confirmed, closely followed by INTJ. ENTx also acceptable. INFJ needs to go in the bog.

This tbh

nice horoscope t. infp

Every time without fail, wish I could actually find something that'd hold my interest for a prolonged period of time. Except for you know, survival of the white race.

ITT: neurotic INTJ's that struggle with saying hi to the cashier at their store

Goddamn, I miss being NEET

Dear diary

I am INTJ, and I have asked some friends to do the same test before. I am usually able to predict what other people are, especially I(E)NTPs.

A very good friend from when I went to uni (STEM) is INTP. There are some notable differences. He is more structured when he works and he has much more "respect" for authority in itself than me. I have no problems with authority in itself, but if it's bullshit, I'm not going to go with if risk is low. He doesn't dig deep into things. He trusts authority too, while I'm generally full of distrust towards MSM etc.

There are other differences, but xNTx-people are the only people I can really "connect" with intellectually, and I prefer INTx. I honestly can't understand how other people can think so little about things.

Caste system when?

I know that feel. All of this consumes my efforts trying to work out when the final straw actually is. It's miserable.

Almost never having to study was fantastic though it bit me in the ass in college.

Fucking this, holy shit. I tend to bounce between several hobbies / activities. I'm trying to start getting /fit/ now, but as a fat burger who hasn't done shit since freshman gym class, it's a rough start. Guess I have to be like ¡Yeb! and take it slow and steady. Anyways, enough of My Personal Blog™ and back to the topic of MBTI. Have some INTJ memes.

->That pic

shieeeeeet

I used Starting Strength when first starting. Was never burger tho.

I'd admit it if it was true, but honestly, I am very open/not shy and not weird. Girls tend to fall in love with me, but I have problems to actually connect on a deeper level. I have no problem keeping the conversation going, or even being in relationships. I've had a couple with real qts > 2 years, but where they fail to stimulate me on the intellectual level, I fail to stimulate their need for a deep emotional connection. I broke up with my last one a few years ago. Currently have a girl who I'm talking to, but….yeah, she doesn't really challenge me, and girls who do most often come off as try-hards, so I end up on obscure forums instead.

INTP MASTER RACE

YEAHHHHH!

I conducted polls last year on multiple Holla Forums boards and its overwhelmingly INTP and INTJ

the stats.png in op shows overrepresentation of 2,88 for intj and 3,41 for intp for gifted students. intp's also have superior voting preferences

I have a ISFJ girlfriend, it's too easy and boring.

She does serve to not keep me entirely dysfunctional in daily life though.

INFP women is where it's at though, they're lovely lost little creatures that radiate existental dread and misery that I sponge off and connect with on a non-verbal level. Makes me feel more alive, idk.

diddies or diunt habben

INTPs SHALL CONQUER MARS AND START THE NEXT IMPERIUM. SEIG HEIL.

Daily reminder to never trust an EST(((J))).

Its the only logical thing to do, all introverts are accepted into the highest caste and government positions

Women aren't there to be intellectual debate partners user. That's what Holla Forums is for. Women are there for a man to tell what to think and fall in line. They flatly are not biologically equipped for it, don't hate them for that but instead accept that it is what it is.

what the fuck

this thread is 4chan / reddit as fuck. are you guys unironically taking this shit seriously? And posting Facebook tier memes about what fucking "personality type" you are?

I know that feel man…
Feelsbad.jpg

Why settle for a submissive servent when you can settle for a servent that will make YOU a better person? I never understood wanting to have a submissive unintelligent wife.

Jimmies=rustuled
Have you tried not being a faggot?

It's a data mining thread.
Even 4chan stops these threads.

Thanks, mate. I'll look into that. Sorry I don't have any INFP things saved to give in return, so I guess you'll have to settle for some humor and a wish that you find an uncucked Aryan qt to have a wonderful family with.

Ever since these leaks i've struggled to switch off as well.
Still haven't got a job, but my study pattern is improving.

That's 90% of gen Y.
That said, been studying better. 2016 has changed me.

It feels good man

A lot of people are INTJ
Why do you think we're obsessed with plausible conspiracies and actually find content to back them up?
Because we think on their terms. We see the game of chess.

My J over P preference is very small. I have a legit tested WAIS score of 138 if that matters. Yes, I know, we are on the internet, but it's true.

(checked)

I'd love to share, but not dumping photos of my ex here. Also I'm on my laptop with a tiny disk so I don't have photos on in.

I know, but it's still a problem, as they want to spend time together and be comfy, while I just want to sit on pol. The problem is not so much *me* not getting what I want, it's that I feel I *have* to sit there and talk about mundane things when I really just want to dig into some Holla Forums-shit instead. I don't hate them at all, I like them, but I've been in serious relationships and in the long run it always ends up with them thinking I don't care enough about them, because I don't want to hug and kiss all the time.

HAIL SATAN.

One thing I've always wondered is why haven't we taken over the planet yet? I mean, we are probably the only ones who can give INTJs fulfilling lives and communicate with INTPs as well as deal with ENTJ (they never respect Ixxxs under any circumstances).

I agree about INFP women being where it's at. So different yet somehow capable of understanding you on some cosmic level, yet they will never be like you.

INFJ/ISFJ types are easy but I end up resenting them for this reason. I'd probably be happier with a dog in the long run honestly.

user pls

Have you not seen this election?
We tried to use limited resources and meme magic.
Normies still don't get it. Government still struggles with it.

We're fucking magicians to them.

Master race reporting in and out.

99th percentile INTP sperg reporting, fiancee is an ISTJ workhorse, father an INTJ chemical engineer. Thankfully my autism lead me to collecting, studying and dealing in antiques and ancient European antiquities instead of vidya or anime or other stupid shit so no complaints.

What I'm wondering is what the MBTI scores of the Boss Kikes would come back as.

We are the only thing linking the INTx's and the rest of the normies, in my opinion they should pay us a fee for the autism translation service we happily provide.

ENTJ's are better leaders though. If I'm in charge of anything I extrapolate from myself and give people way too much leeway and generally don't care as long as they get shit done to a certain standard within a plausible timeline, which quickly turns into a mess because the non-NTs (i.e 90% of the population) enjoy and crave strict hierarchical posturing and being told exactly what and when to do something. ENTJ's are better at treating their underlings like the little shits they are, with zero self-autonomy.

What or who is Seven Of Nine?

THIS THREAD IS REDDIT-TIER NOT-POLITICS
go datamine somewhere else op. your first thread got deleted - and you thought this was by mistake so you'd repost??

fucking goddamn.

i saged and reported the first thread, i'm s&r'ing this thread too. get fucked op.

When the fabric of reality bends to our will none of that matters.
The normies will never get it, they are incapable.

Whoops, stars have moved, user
We've added another sign

Have some MBTI, user

This thread is pretty autistic.

INTJ repor— Oh, what the hell.
I don't believe plenty of this MBTI stuff, simply because it has become far too mainstream to be taken seriously, but I had to mention it.
I was diagnosed with Asperger once, and I've read about a lot of INTJ's being diagnosed with the same thing.
To the other INTJ's in here, do you have issues connecting with people on an emotional level? I'm quite sure that if you do suffer this problem, it's worse than mine because biologically I'm predisposed to be more empathetic towards the rest.

I don't believe this is really a reliable way to determine your type, because people answer dishonestly, while they keep in mind the type they wish to be.

Yes and no. I understand other people well. I know when and how to act and react. People love talking deep and personal with me.

Yet, I have problems with actually "feeling" it, it's more like an ongoing analysis, so the deep and real connection is rarely there…

The thing that kept Star Trek: Voyager on air for a few more years.

only an INTJ could fake it first time, lol

A female captain?

Spat my drink.

what were you drinking?

It's not even about fun, we've found a clearly defined intellectual divide between naturally redpilled and naturally bluepilled groups that we might be able to do something with. OP even bothered to cite stats on the voting preferences of each group.

check out >>>/fit/ 's sticky, there's a lot of good shit.

I feel the same for the most part.
I've always gotten this and I have no idea why

my boss does that to me cause he knows I can get shit done and still take a nap on the clock.

Just by seeing the questions and possible answers I figured out the weights to get any combination I want.

I'm INTJ, so I guess that fits.

INTJ/Architect, Anglo-Amerikaner. So it looks like I'm probably "on the spectrum" eh? I've never struggle too much socially, but Aspegers is definitely a possibility. I avoid unnecessary social contact when possible, have the personality traits people use to describe most Scandis.

On that note, is there any nation by nation comparison? Would be interesting to see.

Seconding this, it'd be very interesting to see an explicit racial distribution too.

struggled*

As for the "data-mining" what's it matter? Oh no, they know we're all autists now.

I have a theory that the reason why so many of INFJ people are libtards is because from a young age we are taught that the biggest issue in the world is the oppression of minorities by the white race. INFJ people are obsessed with the "the greater good" so it's no surprise that many fall prey to the false ideology of social democracy. Some break free from this conditioning (myself included) but this is a very difficult thing for INFJ to do since they always take their beliefs very seriously. In a society where we teach people the proper ideals of race, and morality INFJ people could be some of the greatest members of said society. After all some people believe that Hitler himself could have been an INFJ.

Tried to find it, seem the US is curently the only country with sampling enough for it.

Ayup, Captain Janeway. She caused so much shit in Star Trek. Very very inconsistent upon what rules and regulations she follows.

Understanding ourselves and what makes us tick improves our ability to plan and strategize, thus this information must be suppressed.

Something interesting I've noticed here is the overrepresentation of xNTx here, especially INTJ. So, the progression here is
1. Kikes dump crap into the water supply
2. Said crap turns people autistic
3. Autists are almost always INTJ
4. INTJ are far more likely than normal to become Holla Forumsacks
5. Holla Forumsacks plan night and day how best to overthrow the kikes
6. The holocaust didn't happen, but it will
7. ????
8. No more shekels for Schlomo, ever again

They really are their own worst enemy.

I always get ENTJ at the test but I see myself more like an INTJ.

Also INTP autistic master race reporting in.

I'm an ENTP appaently

insane and unstable INTJ ally checking in (INTP)

It's not that.

It's like discovering something in science - the discoverer usually knows best how it works.
'Meme magic' is very abstract, yet can be construed, nurtured, grown if you subconsciously take the subtle inferences.

People study psychology and struggle with inferences. We've somehow fine tuned our skills. We also understand how ideas develop, spread and mutate. Many do not see how we see memes conceptually.

Not all INFPs are stable enough to avoid mindlessly destroying you fam

Male ENFJ unicorn here. I have a lot of experience with these rare INFJ types and there are three main reasons they comprise a decent chunk of the SJW's out there.

The truth of the matter is that the MBTI is nothing more than a measure of how humans process data and stimuli. Most types suck at it, and INFJ's are particularly bad.

1. They are very weak but very driven - This leads to them trying to "protect" people with easy to pull off causes. INFJ's have a strong, protective, motherly instinct. Outside of their own family, this drive is useless and causes problems.

2. They have an incredible excess of empathy combined with an unnaturally graphic mind. INFP's have the same issue with empathy, but INFJ's imagine raw data as visual images and they have incredibly vivid imaginations. Neither type has any idea how to properly ration their empathy. Since they view the world subjectively instead of objectively, this can't be fixed.

3. They have some weak vulnerable narcissistic traits out of the box, which makes going full blown VN a breeze if the conditions are right.

INFJ's are pretty rare, and unique. They are unlike any other type, and I say that because if you really know them, it's more like a mental disorder than a type. There are no "balanced" INFJ's.

Oh, and don't let test scores deceive you. INFJ's score high on gifted exams, but they can't tackle controversial material. That visual mind makes them shut down when it comes to offensive material and keeps them from being true intellectuals. Pretty much anyone here could wipe the floor with them on the debate stage.

For the record, us ENFJ's are probably the most balanced type. The women can be manipulative shitbags sometimes, but males are usually pretty great. Unfortunately, the men are so rare we may as well not even exist.

I get along best with ENTP's, ENTJ's, and INTJ's, in that order. Feeling types drive me up the fucking wall. I can't stand poorly regulated emotions.

ENTJ

no bully

I doubt any of us could.