/got/ general

HERE WE GO
S7 Live thread #1
7 hours 25 minutes

Spoilers thread →
Previous thread → N/A (archive links below)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
archive.is/iE9uV
archive.is/KgiZP
archive.is/9kYMS
archive.is/snL8R
archive.is/AnU6M
archive.is/aurCK
archive.is/UVqBQ
archive.is/afyN5
archive.is/xWIIt
archive.is/i4Wux
docdroid.net/1kOuPvV/thousandworldspart1.pdf
docdroid.net/jhphtzy/thousandworldspart2.pdf
time.com/4791258/game-of-thrones-george-r-r-martin-interview/
grrm.livejournal.com/543080.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QC5h2JnyPK8
filthycasuals.tv/
brettygood.com/
streamlive.to/view/69021/HBO
tgo-tv.net/watch/tv-show/game-of-thrones-live-stream.php?feed=link2
stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/hbo-us-live-stream
nowwatchtvlive.cc/02-sky-sports-f1-live-stream-formula-one-hd-online-channel/
reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/6nkx3f/live_stream_guide_71617/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
youtube.com/watch?v=nuX7ZRyCNwY
magestream.org/
goatd.net/209768/watch-game-of-thrones
ok.ru/live/333127687794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those who missed out on off-season fun - /got/s from December to May

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31
archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32
archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33
archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34
archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35
archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36
archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37
archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38
archive.is/i4Wux

Who is that agitated gentleman?

I got a juicy spoiler right here. Spankanon :^) will return with lewds during this season.

"Leaks" and "spoilers"

he's a girl now

feeling old yet?

GET HYPE
I'm honestly not sure what to expect from this season.

Now that's something to look forward to :)

I'd fug Macy tbh

For Maisie's butt will be red and full of blisters!

I'm looking forward to the after-episode discussion. You fuckers are funny.

Do we need anything else, really?

You've come to the right place then, never a shortage of Maisies in /got/ :)

Dude, we're barely getting started here!

S7 trailer #1 (the meh one)

S7 trailer #2 (the HYPE one)

Stream where.

I'm feeling pretty bad, hope a little Maisieposting will help

Hello my friend! It's nice to see you, at least something good has happened…

I have a photo editing software now. Do you have any Maisie shoop requests?

The bar was raised high previous season, lets see if we can live up to the expectations haha

THIS

Wow, about time…
of course…

I fucking hate that show.

The commentary and banter is the only reason I still watch this show. It's like MST3K but with anons.

What ails you, follower of the hobgoblin?

SIR GIFMAKER!!
B-but why the sadness? What happened?

Will there be a stream?

and Maisie

In like a month, everything good in my life is slowly sipping away. I've just realized this today.

Reminder that if you order HBO right now, you'll have it activated by the time episode airs. You don't want the producers to suffer financially, do you?

I'm still salty about all the faggots who acted like replacing the moose with the horse was a good idea.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that, Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch. Surely it's not as bad as it seems, do you want to elaborate?

Calling it now: this episode will have a lot of action, terrible dialogue, a few deaths, and yet nothing important will actually have happened because nothing in this show matters anymore.

Faggots will call it 10/10

hoping for cia to win or white walkers to just kill everything. every other character and plot line is utter shit

I'm just killing time until The Sons of the Dragon.

I don't care what Holla Forums or these alt-right faggots think. I love GoT.

(heil'd)
Funniest fucking comment of all time in one of these threads. Hats off to the user who did that one.

Moose > horses for sure. I suppose we will see if it was worth the budget cuts this season.

So the only really important characters left is John, Danny, Cersi and Jamie?

They're the most boring faggots on the show. Both of them are Mary Sues.

This season is going to be crap and will get praised isn't it hilarious

You know that feeling when you provide your best in everything, and still bloody idiots fuck up the stuff you do/like/etc.? That's what I feel

Grand Maester Qyburn, I'm Lord Protector of the Vale.

And Bran. He will mind control people or something in the final season.

We'll be right back to Maisieing, just off to buy cigs and energy drinks, gonna be a long night
By the way, is that a reverse implication? A new feature? Wow

(Me)
Eh, for →

They still are important, everyone else besides bran like said is filler. What is Sansa gonna do? Arya kills little finger then what? What does she do? All other chracrers really dont have plot armor like those 2 and dont really do anything after this season I suppose so why are they even in it?????

I'll be waiting for you

You realize Jorah is gonna kill Dany, right? Or do something else equally as important. They wouldn't have kept around an actor from the first episode this long if he wasn't important to the plot, they had plenty of opportunities to kill him.

was it ever good?

So D&D combined fAegon's invasion into Dany's homecoming.

The first season was really good up until the moment where Dany didn't burn to death. Has been going downhill since then.

What's his endgame?

It was lewd but no, it was never quality.

The first season was good. Sean Bean was a good lead.

Fug.

A few Maisies to wet your appetite.

Where is it pinned?

that was 6 years ago. can't believe i've kept watching after 5 shit seasons.

Is /got/ still banned on half/tv/? I haven't been there since Season 3.

Twin Peaks isn't a pleb filter, it's a pleb conductor.

Why would he kill her? Lmao

I can't believe I haven't killed myself yet.

Azor Ahai prophecy.

Time is the biggest villain.

Not before the Azor Anal prophecy.

Stream when.

Jorah is alive solely because women show watchers like Ian Glen. He's a Great White Hunter archetype who is chivalrous and worldly.

If you look at their last two interactions - Dany taking his hand in the arena and the fussing over his grayscale at Vaes Dothrak - it's set up for a romantic type thing. If he has some grand part to play, it's to die in her arms as she cries or some shit. Otherwise he'll be cucked by Jon Snow.

He becomes the Cucked God and Cucks the White Walkers out of victory.

Forgot to add that this list does not include Benjin Stark????? He's the dark souls dude.

Show watchers liked Stannis too, and the High Sparrow. They liked a lot of characters that died. Jorah is still alive because they need him for the plot, otherwise he'd die of grayscale, but from the leaks we see he cures himself.

All prophecy is false in the books, Gurm hates prophecy, religion, physical conflict and so on. Read the stuff he wrote before ASOIAF and you'll notice the parallels right away.
docdroid.net/1kOuPvV/thousandworldspart1.pdf
docdroid.net/jhphtzy/thousandworldspart2.pdf
Basically all prophecy and vision is bogus, the resolution won't be dragons and white walker zombie hordes clashing. He's an antiwar materialist hippy who puts women on a pedestal. It's hard to know exactly how he indents to end it but some possibilities are queen fatass marrying the night king or everyone getting connected into the weirdwood net.

The ending will be the surfacing of a giant scat monster that drowns the world in poop.

1 was good and 2 was watchable

Gurm hates Stannis and the High Sparrow with a passion but he has written Jorah as a cuck much like himself. Jorah exist just to be Dany's cuck gimp. That's why Stannis and the Sparrow died faggy deaths while the cuck is still around. Notice that's a fate that most manly men and men of conviction meet in the series, they die and fail at their tasks miserably.

No wonder he is such a huge faggot like most libtards with those completely contradictive views.

I'd enjoy the author taking a literal shit on the hack story and world he has made tbh, it'd fit the series thematically.

Nah, that's Preston's thinking. GRRM is going to have the Others just be mindless killing machines the Children created and lost control of.

Qyburn is too interesting to die and he could play a role against the wights with his knowledge of undeadness.

Men liked Stannis. The High Sparrow was an uninteresting faggot who brought down every episode with him in his soiled pajamas and that fucking stone room.

I thought so too but after reading through the 1000 Worlds stuff I kind of agree with Preston and I say this as someone who thought he was full of shit initially. Asoiaf already reuse so much of Gurm's previous material that I don't think it's a long shot. Perhaps it's something simple and not as elaborate as Preston's suggestions but I still don't buy the epic final showdown.

I liked the High Sparrow, he was always one step ahead.

Until the last EP where he turns into a retard.

Rapeugees invading Westeros.

Thieves. Murderers. Rapers.

Well that doesn't sound so awful, why being depressed about other people? You know you can always rely on yourself, plus Maisie never disappoints :)

The word you are looking for is rapists

Is the Merkel of GoT our girl?

I feel better already

I really hope the Lich King stages a full fledged invasion that JUSTs the majority of the unbelievers out of thinking they're not in The Frozen Throne. Then the heroes can win or whatever.

It wasn't just him that turned into a retard, the entire Kingdom did regarding Cersei.
Did everyone just abandon feudalism and become secular or atheist overnight?

Guys listen here

S4 > S1 > S6 > S3 >S5 >S2

I love how Dragon Merkel literally burnt down the patriarchy, Sneks founded "No Men Allowed" kingdom down in Dorne, Yara gave up on a thousands year old Ironborn raider tradition after smugout session with Dany etc., and yet nothing caused such outrage in /got/ as Benjen's absent moose.

The moose is the king of the forest, it's like if Dany had three little pigs instead of dragons.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

About six hours now.

Is anyone gonna live stream it?

They are everywhere on this board nowadays

Salsa dies this season, user. Why else would be there such focus on her in the second trailer? Plus considering all the major characters still have their part to play in final season → , there's no way they're letting everyone survive S7. When was the last time a primary character died on the show? Sure there have been plenty of secondary deaths recently (Tyrells, Sparrow, Hodor, Tommen…) but nothing like Ned's execution or Red Wedding in years.

How come the guy on the bed doesn't wake up to all this noise?

Did you watch the show? Everything is about money and influence. Cercei's dumbass gave too much power and influence to help fight her foe(the new queen). Ended up fucking herself over cause he was planning a takeover the whole time while cercei massively under estimated him. In the end she used her money and influence to blow the competition away and take over again. There is only herself left to assume power anyways, especially after her sons suicide. There is no one else to take power. Remember from the first season whoever pays the soldiers has the power. The country owes the lannisters millions, her family pays everyone, and she is the damn queen. obviously there is no question to her takeover. Also they killed all the religious retards left, most civilians were forced into it anyways.

It isn't even a moose in the book, it's an elk.

OSHA violation. He took a fall and is out cold.

See? A bit of good ol' Maisieing is a dependable remedy for everything

On a scale of 1-10, how shitty is S7 going to be?
- t. bookfag who dropped this garbage last season

To jump on the hype train, the clothes she wears on the cover of that Style Magazine look like they were designed by a much larger person. Like a Time Lord regenerating and still wearing the clothes of their previous incarnation…

I have a weird GoT-photo on my phone, that I've took at the beginning of this year. Anyone wanna see it? No Maisie on it.

My sister said she has nice clothes there.

filler/10

Though humble in their memetic origins the pigs have taken the board by storm and all fashionable posters pigpost on occasion.

Who is going to kill her? Little finger? She also has that mega huge femdick bitch following her around. AKA bren.

What are you waiting for then? Gib!
Yeah sure, but it's the hairstyle that really makes it :)

So basically the majority of the citizens? This isn't current day America. Also, the Lannisters do have money sure but wouldn't a male Lannister have a claim on the throne? With the kingdom in disarray there would pop up more pretenders to the throne when Tommen died.

Lmao

Disdain for plebs.

The ridiculous unified kingdom of Westeros should have disintigrated after the dragons died, so trying to make sense of the political situation is pointless. Stronk woman will rule, but unfortunately for Cercei, the main stronk queen is coming.

The problem with Cercei is that she isnt BLACKED by the Darthraki.

There has been plenty of foreshadowing she'll be the one betraying Stark family, ever since S01E02 when she refused to tell the truth about Joffrey bullying Micah and what really happened with Arya and Nymeria intervening. I guess she'll fall for CIA's mindgames (as implied heavily previous season) who convinces her to push her own claim against Jon and something something happens and gets BTFO by Arya. Who then deals with LF. Leaks suggest nothing of that sort, but we've learnt they're about 50% accurate at best during previous seasons.

Except shes high on wild fire this time.

I'd like to see that.

But if the show gets progressively worse with each season, how come S2 was the worst?

True, I'm way overthinking it with my simple questions. The books aren't really thought through at all and the show is the supremely retarded version of the books.

Cersei has no money. And what fucking influence does she have? She killed family at the Sept of Baelor. And she killed nobles from the city. Half the Westerlands should be in revolt. Probably most of the Gold Cloaks lost kin there. And the sections of the city leveled by falling rock.

Nobody would recognize her as Queen outside the city, and the Crownlands would turn on her. Any massive explosion like this would be followed by running the fuck away, not declaring yourself Queen.

Cersei is not a popular queen. She's seen as an evil degenerate by the people and an unstable lunatic by the surviving nobles. Who the fuck would listen to her? The only two people she should have are Qyburn and the Mountain.

The show went really downhill as soon as Geoffrey was killed.

last season was the worst

shitpost with care

Not today

There's also the fact that she was a traitor in the original book trilogy outline.

Joffrey was never properly replaced, you're completely right about that. Ramses was supposed to fill the hole left behind but it didn't quite work out in my opinion. Mostly because he couldn't compare to Gleeson's fantastic acting, although in general (meaning Twitter) opinion Ramsay is hated even more I'd say. Raping Salsa was too much

Nah he couldnt replace Joffrey because he didnt have the power position Joffrey had and simply because Joffrey was a brat and young while Ramsay was a dirty little runt and a psychopath, which makes sense.

Tomorrow?

She is pretty though.

Heh.

why does sophie make my balls hurt so much?

What did they mean by this?

Gurm's latest interview, for TIME magazine
time.com/4791258/game-of-thrones-george-r-r-martin-interview/
tl;dr

they're looking at GRRM secretly masturbating under the table

She seems like that ballbusting type. Cersei and queen fatass are the only remaining waifus for me on the show.

Sophie is a stung-out lesbian with no tits.

My fetish but shes a ugly typical british skank now that she is grown, also she wears 30 layers of makeup, at least Massie doesnt.

I'm not sure what he is up to with the latest blog post.

grrm.livejournal.com/543080.html

Does this have to do with the show or something? A new anti-white novel he'd like to adapt to the small screen? Food related?

Cersei is the one and only milfu. Smirkfu is the only other approved waifu.

Queen of cuckolds morelike.

I've rewatched wholeS2 on Tuesday (there were GoT marathons on HBO3 leading up to the premiere tonight) and still remember next to nothing from it, besides maybe Blackwater and tomboy Arya serving cups to Tywin while having some #banter with the man. S6 meanwhile had
And some more

Smirkfu is ded.

How rude, user

What sane person would do this?

House /got/ in Exile's soundtrack youtube.com/watch?v=QC5h2JnyPK8 .

You haven't shared the weird GoT photo yet

lmao
I also can't remember what happened in S2 so you're probably right

don't remind me

Okay, so here is the pic.

Text says:

Story behind it: At the start of this year, our gubbermint organised a voting. They asked:
1 million out of 10 said no.

This is it. I saw it in other versions with different pop culture figures

Then only Cersei remains.

What will Maisefags do next year when GoT is over? Suicide?

No, they'll all jump on the Wheel of Time bandwagon.

What will you say when Cersei dies?

There will be a Wheel of Time tv-series?

that would be a funny news story:

Stop watching. Seeing Queen Fatass get bigger each season gets old.

Nothing' personnel…Cersei…

Hey, watch it buddy! One of them is published.

That's twice I've warned you.

spoilers for tonight

GRRM must be a hero to leftypol.

remind me again why they want to blow up an entire mountain for no reason?

Nice, big and juicy.

The Temple of the Goblin Queen and Beast of The Cathedral Attic?

That's bizarre, why would the leftists choose Lannisters of all GoT characters for their propaganda? There's Dany who is embodiment of everything they believe in, or Jon who let the poor wildlings past the Wall and was proven right in his decision.

sounds like John Lennon tbh

It's still a project in development phase, so shhh

Your reading comprehension is bad, they are implying only Lannisters would want to keep out hordes of rapists.

EINAR!

She has the right bodytype and the right height, but the role would not suit her…

I can think of a few…methods.

that's what surgery is for

Why do other countries suck so much at pop culture references? It's like the guy with the poster just wanted to use it.

Maybe bran will go back in time and we get to see it condensed into a 2 minute scene…

Silly me, I get it now. Still, they're forgetting the part where Tyrion became Dany's lackey and member of the Tumblr Squad with eunuchs, freed brown slaves and lesbian Vikings

Probably that was the case. But these are the same idiots who want to flood Europe with terro… I mean migrants, so what do you expect from them?

She-Wolves of Winterfell when?

That's pretty cool actually.

Their leftists have not yet perfected the art of seeing the world solely through the the lens of pop culture by receiving all their knowledge from disposable judaic mass entertainment.

Trips for Maisie?

Really user? :^)

Kek, underrated

Disappointed.jpg

Pekkas are freefolk.

4 hours 22 minutes

Hehe

Took me like 10 minutes to remember that name, because this video isn't online

no! we are pure civilized white people!

Looks like boiled potatoes and your mother and your father are back on the menu, singular boy!

Yeah, I'd love to see you turn Maisie down

Yo hit me up wit dat stream link cuckboi

She is better suited to play the ex-coke whore lover of the antagonist

Oh Lord to be frank though, the original was just asking for this particular edit

Nymeria was confirmed to come back this season

that's what he said in bed

Literally the only things in that image that actually fit are Eastern Europe being the Starks and sandniggerdom being GoT sandniggers.

Stream links pilfered from plebbit
Have only tried the first, don't blame me for spoopy scary computer herpes

filthycasuals.tv/
brettygood.com/
tgo-tv.net/watch/tv-show/game-of-thrones-live-stream.php?feed=link2
stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/hbo-us-live-stream
nowwatchtvlive.cc/02-sky-sports-f1-live-stream-formula-one-hd-online-channel/

Plebbit post: reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/6nkx3f/live_stream_guide_71617/

You now realize Gurm was imagining Maisie acting out this scene while writing the part

Never!

;_;

It's a nice role though

It was never banned.

???

Sophie fits the cocke whore thing much better. She even has a pair of white fuck me boots.

Thanks, user

Gregor Dies?
Is it fucking confirmed?

I'm going to ironically watch this shitfest while I feel miserable and empty inside

Half/tv/ is going to those streams IIRC.

Is anyone going to stream on infinity?

you forgot suptv.org

Yes haha

Except she doesn't look like the part at all

It was, we've left cuckchan to start /got/ shortly after S5 (with short intermission in Maisie Eternals) and it got banned in that that time. No idea when it was allowed again, probably shortly before S6. Haven't seen what state their threads are at, but I took a peak at halfchan Holla Forums couple times in 2016 and the whole board is beyond salvation. Underage reddit infestation everywhere, and I imagine /got/ has it worst

Wonder if they will screw the pooch and accidentally release the first part of the season again early?

Might be, but The Mais won't take your side roles. It's either the leading part or nothing!

We could have a whole separate thread with Sophie pics acting like a complete slag, haha

This board is now beyond salvation thanks in part to your relentless spamming of your shit waifu. The other one to blame is drumpfsberg

It's her loss. I'm imaging the lead role for some unknown newcomer

Nigga, the board even has Maisie banners. Do you think that's an infestation?

The real question about that scene was how much spanking did Arya have to take before hand to learn not to flinch when her bum was beat?

Dubs confirm.

Is there even any OC coming out of half/tv/'s /got/ anymore?

Well, you can either have reddit-free or waifu-free enviroment, not both

Would you take undead Queen Maisie out for dinner, Sir Gifmaker?

It's probably all cuckold posting anyways. Fuck that place.

Yes, but only if she doesn't expect me to kill someone for her to eat
Her eyes seem abnormally large there, even for their usual size.

Wouldn't know, but I seriously doubt it. All the creative oldfags got driven away by moderation to accomodate the nu-audience from R*ddit, and this was two years ago. So what they end up with is higher traffic composed of crossposters copypasting superhero movie memes and stuff

(Me)
Also forgot to attach old/got/ classic

make it happen HBO

I actually ordered the books because I have nothing better to do and some milfs I know are into it. Being an unironic bookfag seems terrible though.

do you have the one where she's sick of wiping Bran's ass?

WE /STICKY/

I had a very nice plotline for it, but can't find it

Jesus fuck. I actually used to like their stuff too. Granted, they haven't made anything funny in like four years, but goddamn that's disappointing.

Is it the one where she attempts to get spanked by everyone on Westeros?

I just put on a hazard suit and took a peek, they seem to have a GoT thread but more importantly there's someone appreciating the cutiekino that The Mummy is over there. Other than that it was cancer central.

does she also have a sister who's like a more autistic version of her?

Yeah, more wild and assassin-y. They constantly one-up each other. And her Dad is actually a retired cop who got shot in the hip.

Anyone own one of these?

I have all the Funko Aryas except the recently produced Dorbz-version, that has 0 resemblence to the character and Maisie

stream where?

here or use a burner Email to get HBO now free trial.

I don't think there are any whores who are as ugly as Maisie

You can't have any experience with the cheap ones then.

so, when does it starts for and yuropoors time?

3 hours, 15 minutes.

Check thread

**Although curious which one all anons is watching.

Searched my /got/ folder back and forth, but couldn't find that one. Apologies :(

that's okay. have a dog pic.

I will be back tomorrow to organise the episode 1 best of, but today, I must leave you gentlemen.

Good night!

Lets be honest here, if Maisie asked you to murder someone, you'd be on the prowl with knife in your hand in no time

Nighterino.

Whatever happened to the 20 good men?

So you'll be absent from #LIVE thread again? Why man
Sweet dreams Sir Gifmaker :3

what if Maisie asked you to kill her?

They are to fight the White Walkers this season.

I don't have experience with your mom, no

Yeah, only with your own.

Which is the designated stream?

Cheers user

(Me)

One with shitting in it.

dammit, you win this round

Ser Robert Strong = The undead Mountain
The Faith’s Champion = The repentant Hound
The Valonqar = The prophesized “little brother” who will kill Cersei
The Hound = The Valonqar

CLEGANEBOWL

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

Did she take the knot?

That's some Faceless Men trickery she's trying to pull on me, surely.

GURM has no feelings, you see. Those books that you love so well sucked all the passions out of him years ago. He does not love, he does not hate, he does not grieve. This is a game to him, mildly diverting. Some men hunt, some hawk, some tumble dice. GURM plays with men. You and me, these showfags, wikifags, his publisher, even D&D, we are but his playthings.

I sure hope knot

Except King Beta literally outlawed trial by combat

King Beta didn't fly so good.

Carlos!

/wooo/ stickys raw every week and that's one of the shittiest shows out there, but it's part of what the board is built around.

How big will Queen Fatass be this season? Do you think she bulked up even more?

What's Gurm's endgame?

He and smirkfu were such a cute couple. In a better written show he'd wed her and breed her with the guidance of the Highlands Sparrow on matters of state. 😔 Shame his psycho mom went snackbar. It would have been interesting to see how Dany would face having to fight and kill the cute boy king who's super moral and friendly.

Tom Hardy will appear in this season

What's a good show then? GoT might not be artistic experience, but it's the most popular at least.

You best be joking.

He's playing a White Walker

Where does he put the leeches?

only think that could redeem this show tbh

Well she either lost some weight, or else they artificially slimmed her down with computer magic for the nekkid scene in S6

He dispatches Little Finger

In his breeches.

On his fat pink mast of course.

She lost weight after all the mean comments saying her perfect thickness was bad.

if you're going to use computers might as well go the whole way

For

Take a guess

So an additional spoiler for this season anons
Arya attempts to kill Daenerys this season
She fails and is captured
Jon pleads for Daenerys not to have Arya killed
Daenerys agrees but insist she must be punished
Daenerys ends up giving Arya a public spanking

Most of them are actually the chick sitting in the water tank without the leeches.

cameo

GRRM has been in pretty much every season of GoT. He played the Wall

kek

What will the cliffhanger of the first episode be?

The Hound and the Mountain getting ready to clash swords

Rapeugees sacking a city and the implied rape of da white wimminz.

I doubt it, why would the hound be near Cersei?

Maybe he stole the Sand Sneks Teleporter Tech?

That's the cliffhanger of the season, it's the most hyped up thing ever so that would ensure a big initial viewership for the final season.

Wait is the Sand Snek teleporter tech different from CIA's or did they just steal it from him?

CIA has a plane.

Probably Euron fighting the sand niggers on a boat, and Queen Fatass making her landing in westaros.

Fucking newfag get out.

He actually had a cameo part in very first episode, but it got scrapped in editing room
D&D really missed an opportunity to use him as Lord Wyman "Too fat to sit on a horse" Manderly and cast some dude who isn't even obese

I would have enjoyed seeing him at the Citadel. He could make a comment about his books or some such thing. A wink to the bookfags.

This, 95%

Why does she look so tiny?

Perfect. He should have been the receptionist we post with archive links

It's a big throne.

For her.

That guy was one of the best things of the later seasons though.

(Me)

Jesus Christ I'm misquoting constantly

He will yell at the White Walkers when they come to the library that they must wait and observe proper procedure.

With Fat Pink Mast™ in the house as well, Citadel should be safe from any danger

Bastard?

Two hours and ten minutes left.

This Arya killing him is fucking lame.

Based and saved

No, he plays with food.

inb4 filler

She's gotta do something to justify all that garbage screentime on the road and in Braavos.

Men = Food

Reminder he could have exposed her as Arya Stark to Tywin back in S2 in Harrenhall but didn't, and that's how she repays him

Sorry shitlords but the Targaryans win.

BRAAP

Das right

kek they are both cucks. Darkthraki stallion took their Queen's virginity when he mounted her and she thought 'my brother sold me to the blacked-mongol-turks to get rapped, might as well enjoy it.'

Left is a cucked fuckboy and right is yes the uber cuck.

Actually I can't think of a character that isn't a cuck… help?

The second trailer is quite action-packed → , but I sort of expect the whole season to be just buildup to S8. First episode we'll be watching tonight especially, but I hope it's better than S06E01 that was a complete snoozefest

He didn't see her.

Stannis, Ned, Tywin. Davos isn't a cuck either. Robert killed the guy who cucked him pretty epically.

Nice ass. Is it yours?

Since Gurm is a cuck he's incapable of writing characters that aren't cucks or not unhappy with their relationships. Name one truly happy and uncucked marriage in ASOIAF. You can't. In actual medieval times people were married young and much more faithful and happy than people are today yet this isn't reflected in his books at all. Gurm is a hippy that still thinks the sexual liberation and feminism were good things even though that was what fucked him in the ass so hard.

Now does she want to roleplay incest or does she want a mongol to plow her?

Can the iron throne support Queen Fatass?

Already posted ITT →
You can hardly beat self-sustaining pedo incest hut in comfy forrest area

So are the lanasters pretty much like Colin? I thought the high garden had the largest army but we know the sand snakes get btfo in water sand niggers cant swim

We'll see. If not she can sit on Jorah.

Off the top of my head Kevan Lannister is a strong white man who could have set the kingdom on the right path were it not for Varys and he's also very happy with his marriage. Shame that one of his sons turned out to be a religious cuck

I wish i had a little brother to tease. But im a only child sadly.

Well with the modern definition of cucked, Stannis was cucked (Odin's curse) by his lord of light and his ancient priestess's prophecy into even killing his own daughter.

Ned was cucked out of being the second in command (king's hand) by being naive and had his daughters taken.

Indeed

And Lannister army are getting BTFO by Dothraki ambush supported by a dragon first, and then Casterly Rock gets assaulted by Unsullied squad led by Grey Worm (you can guess how that's going to turn out). Nothing can stand in the way Dany's way sadly

As long as she has her dragons she's unstoppable. Would be a shame if anything happened to them.

I wish I had an older sister with a sweet peach like that, sadly only brothers and in a fundie family.

Kek

Honestly, a fundie family would work if you had a sister. Or so they say about fundie girls raised like that.

Jews say that user.

There's a quick frame of Jaime charging on a fiery field in the trailer, if he managed to take down a dragon (and even die in the process) that would make the whole season for me. Not happening naturally, maybe only the dying bit

I doubt jamie will die, the only dragon dying is that White walker one.

Seems like you two could help each other out.

Better than nothing I guess, that should remove the smug smirk from her face for a while at least.

Jaime killing a dragon would be badass. The tumblrites would be fucking assmad.

Honestly, I would be happy if she fights her battle like how her ancestors did but she probably wont at least not that time? Who knows.

Then proceeded to raise three incest bastards as his own

And in the end his wife's son inherited the crown.

He got revenge then was bamboozled.

How will he strangle Cersei if he's dead?

so like 1 more hr and 30 mins right?

Fuck off reddit.

9pm is 9pm you retard.

Stream where.

READ THE THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!

>

Yeah and I don't do stupid bitches either.
Good we cleared that up early.

Muh dick

Gonna need some proof for those claims fuckboii.

Get married to a fundie girl asap and fuck her brains out.

He did very little to raise them. And he didn't give two shits about Cersei.

Screw that, everyone expects it by now. Even the Jaime actor talked about the theory several times, charging a dragon and killing it with his left hand as the ending of his redemption arc is what we want to see
youtube.com/watch?v=nuX7ZRyCNwY
Unfortunately the dragon in question was identified as Drogon, and that one definitely won't be killed before final episodes of S8

I could see Drogon getting killed, which causes Dany to pull back to Dragonstone and get timid.

You could argue he had twenty bastards on the side as well, and banged five different whores daily. Point is that those were his heirs, you can't get cucked harder than that

I always hoed that Ramsay would flay the dragons buy I wouldn't mind seeing Jaime kill one.

Right, but it isn't like he knew and did nothing. In fact Ned was afraid to tell him because he knew he'd kill the kids himself.

She would need two more people who can ride dragons for that Tyrion is an obvious choice but who would the other possibly be? Knowing D&D it'd be Missandei

ONE HOUR FAG/GOT/S

Good morrow, kingdom of /got/. Enjoy the new episodes bestowed upon you. Hi, Ser Maisiefags!

H Y P E

CLEGANEBOWL
L
E
G
A
N
E
B
O
W
L

Targaryans are supposed to be hot, so why is queen fatass ugly as sin?

Because she is fat?

KING OF /GOT/ RETURNS
How long has it been my friend?

because she isn't even Nordic

that's where they fucking messed up in the god dam casting. having this fat fucking puckerfish play a beautiful queen

Bow you sh*ts, Kingfag is back

Also forgot to add it is because she's too old
Targaryeans start fucking at age 10

They couldn't cast a child for legal reasons but her being over 19 is really pissing me off

They needed to cast a teenager because young teens have the hottest bodies

Woah. Blast from the fucking past

Please happen

She's a 10/10. Tell me you wouldn't bend the knee and kiss her fat ass if she asked you to.

You'll be addressing His Majesty with respect from now on, user

Is Kingfag KingFagStag?

KFS, is that you?

Kek, just imagine the outrage

No, go go to meguca/tv/

get out to meguca/tv/

le edgelord from leddit is here

easy best character in the show

KingFagStag was a Renly enthusiast in the old /got who disappeared somewhere between S4 and S5. Kingfag is the royal ruler of our generals and one of the founders of 8ch/got/ who let the migration from cuckchan over here.

*led

so.
a name/tripfag from cuckchan.

Agreed, my favorite in the books and second in the show only behind Maisie Arya

posting on Holla Forums "get the fuck out meguca" several times a day, keep the munterfaggots away

Who started the general here and actually made tv relevant on fullchan IIRC.

is there any streams?

cringe

Yes. On HBO.

They're all lagged to hell and gone.

the lagg was one of the experiences that was enjoyable

Is this your only comeback?

A lesson of cringe from "i want maisie to step in my face"
k

Yes, HBO GO. What's the matter, you want to pirate it…?

So is anyone gonna set up a stream on cy.tube or something?

Careful, user

Don't have the money do spend on Jewgo

And yet they're still doing a better job than Gurm.

At least drumpfsberg is sometimes funny

No GoT for you, goy.

This

Idk if people realize how shit-tier this board was until the fag/gots/ started the general here.

Fuck off drumpfsperg. You aren't funny.

I don't remember him at all from the very first GOT threads on here. Sounds like revisionist history

magestream.org/ is the 8/tv/ stream we're watching together there

How to spot a newfag

giv GoT season 7

How to spot a liar

I'm not that guy. I despise him too. But he is the lesser evil in comparison to the munterfags

I don't recognize fags.
I filter them.

lads we're watching on magestream.org get in here

Why is it stuttering like a mother fucker.

We've always had got threads on here, but in the past they were pretty dead. Even more cuckchan posters left in 2015? and Holla Forums became great again.

anyone who denies this clearly wasn't posting during this period and is a newfag.

Maybe they weren't even here before /got/?
Also, according to main page we're the third most active thread on the whole website haha

Wew I thought it was just me.

You will. I'm patient. If Laci Green, who was a prominent SJW, is no longer a feminist, then you will leave this board.

There will be a Holla Forums with no "reddipol" no "cumskins" and no "i want maisie to step in my face"

I'm going to wait for a DL. I have a feeling I will have seen Preston's analysis before the episode itself.

Why'd you turn off your name kingfag?

And why the fuck is (((Wonder Woman))) on

Cute frog

stil got 30 minutes to set it up fams

I was on that threads and they were good, because they were about the series and the books and 90% of the post weren't a waifuist criclejerk

Is Laci Green still relevant?

Yes we have, and I also remember that influx of cuckchan refugees coming in and shitting up the place for a while. But this "kingfag" didn't start the GOT generals at all, and is probably some late comer larper from that period who wanted to take control of the generals.

And you're calling us leddit?

I think pic related is much more q.t

as relevant as maisieposting

GOT threads =/= /got/, silly user. There's always one guy who goes on about the old threads, but the majority admitted that regular /got/ generals that started in autumn 2015 are far more enjoyable

Maisieposting is happening right now.. so Laci Green is relevant?

check m8 m8

Well, "leddit" is not the accurate term. You're more like deviantart or tumblr. You're like the autists who spam steven universe or sonic OC.

more like cuck of thrones

/thread

Actually I made the first /got/ in here personally (it had Theon pic in OP and the edition was "What is dead may never die") and Kingfag was definitely among the first few posters who showed up, along with Sir Gifmaker. Plus it was him who suggested moving to this chan in the first place

Yeah they are the same shit, fuck off with your semantics, and these threads take a significant quality drop after the show goes on break since you have to stretch out 7 weeks worth of discussion for an entire year.

be sure to post some godamn torrents, fags

STREAM LINKS??

What's next? The muslims invented heart surgery?

use ctrl+f fam

magestream.org/
enjoy lag m9

This board and the /got/ equivalents were dead before the maisiefags. This was a slow moving board. You're an obvious newfag posing as an oldfag with this shit.

You're definitely like Reddit with your little rules and on topic conversation.

Its cool, just wonder what makes it stutter hardcore, noscript is blocking like 3 things.

thx m28

w e w l a d

Go back to /int*/

I was here for the very first GOT thread way back in 2014, and made a good chunk of the premiere threads. and you guys renaming it /got/ was just your autistic way of carrying on the generals.

Again, we're dating /got/ back to September 2015 and you don't need to lecture me on history of the threads, I'm an expert :) Threads before that are GOT, not /got/. Semantics perhaps, but we need to keep an order user.

Do you not know relevant means?

Do you know another argument besides "You're reddit"?

Yes

Our major spikes in traffic happened cause of star wars spoilers not maisie posters dumbass. I've been here longer than you I guarantee that.

Do you know what "assblasted" means?

Never understood retards like this.

leddit

who's the most reddit character?

Danny

Dude I don't even know what you're arguing here, and trust me I'm more of an expert here than you

this really relevant fact of Star Wars has to giv dubs

why don't you go back there?

Can't argue with that, and no one denies it either. All we're saying here that at some point, these threads became continuous and the community increased to several times its size. And that was the first /got/

I wish this show aired in the winter.

topkek

magestream.org

it's slow as fucking hell

10 MINUTES, BOYS

That's what I'm saying, at least drumpfsberg tried to add some variation

the dudes that are streaming are just working on shit before the episode starts. Or that was the case before.

wait to the encore episode or the torrents then

Just because you say it about yourself doesn't mean it's true, you fucking retard. Anyone can claim they owned someone. You'll learn concepts of "winning" in the future at school, I'm sure.

Our spikes in traffic happen do to the GOT airings not the /got/ threads. Again I keep a close eye on this boards traffic probably more than anyone, and while you guys do represent a bigger chunk of the board traffic, it isn't as big as you are making it out to be. I'm tired of arguing history though I'd rather just watch the show and have fun with you guys shitposting.

We get it. You're drumpfsberg. Stop plugging it.

How is Cersei going to hang on to power?

go shove a stick up your ass

anyone got a stream that aint shit

Too late. The redditfag is samefagging his way into oblivion, and the maisiefags are taking the bate.

I agree with you, though.

Shes not?

Use a burner email and get HBO now or some shit

this one works pretty well

to much work

they want creditcard details reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nah once the show starts we'll have something to actually bitch about and we can get back on the same page.

ditto

goatd.net/209768/watch-game-of-thrones

Chill man, this is what I meant →
Yes there were GOT threads, naturally, but pretty much everyone admits there were slow and irregular. The chain of /got/s that lasts until now is since September and we like to differentiate it as /got/. No harm or disrespect intended

Shit sorry

magestream.org/ 3 minutes lads get in here

Slow ain't the word for how slow those threads were. They'd be busy during the airing, but dead for the rest of the week.

The got threads (at least the ones without the munterfags) predate the episode Hardhome in May 2015

ur stream is garbage

it doesn't fucking work
use this one

is lag

Make it stop lagging then. If not then NO.

Who dies in the first episode?

By the way, is the thread starting to lag for you guys too?

Happens with big threads.

gud stream

Is this what Jewish television looks like?

I'm sorry, but did Robb Stark already lose? Oh, that’s right. The wedding feast isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only at the bedding. Does being shot full of quarrels right after the bedding count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the wedding feast is still going on? Robb Stark and his army are still waging a war and have been winning every battle up until now. They’re feasting with one of the worst lords in Westeros who just happens to have the advantage because they’re feeding off the energy of a thrilling rendition of the Rains of Castamere. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Starks are one of the best fucking Houses in Westeros, they went undefeated in battles last year and would have won the Iron Throne if Edmure didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Robb Stark wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Arya's there, and her and the Hound are going to release Greywind. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling that you’re the only guy making all these anti-Stark topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like the House because they’re full of honors. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Houses on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

everyone

The anti-maisiefag(s) has suddenly gone quiet. The samefag must have gone to get another pack of cheetos.

We /got/ though :)

Noice

IT'S TIME.

this is just weird

/RADLADS/

IT'S HAPPENING

Holla Forums's shit for big threads because thesite admin is a lazy cunt

MAXIMUM OVERPRETENSE

Seriously you need to improving your argumentative skills. The fact I despise munterposting and I want the reads as they should be is not "leddit". Your obsssion with maisie is more akin to reddit, is too /r/the_donald

this is why I steal

Wtf isn't Walder Frey dead?

I'm not calling you reddipol or cumskin. So calm your tits

PREVIOUSLY ON FOR FIVE WHOLE FUCKING MINUTES

THEY KILLED OFF DANY IN THE FIRST MINUTE WHAT THE FUCK!!?!

Needs more bass drops.

Is the munter with his face

It starts at the Twins you bad troll.

GAME OF FUCKING THRONES YEAH

HOLY DAMN MAISIE OVERKILL

magestream.org/ stream working now get in here

Nice try goyim

I thought walder died?!?

GET

IN
HERE

fuck this already and fuck this munter

maisie playing pranks

Frey detected

dat some good shit yo

It's the fat pig. Shitty beginning

Whats with her hair is she balding?

Shit just got real, lads

It took 7 fucking season for Arya to start killing bitches, finally.

So how does maisie have face magic if she was never inducted into the faceless men, anyhow? And shouldn't they be mad about the whole taking lives.

how the fuck could hobgoblin emulate frey's size and weight? keep in mind, he's a pretty big guy

MASIE NERF NOW!!!

dat fan fiction wew

Lel

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SHITTY

It's magic.

did and I'm making breakfast or something to eat since it 3 in the morning

Because she is a strong independent woman who needs no man.

magic ain't gotta explain shit

He will probably kill her? The man with no name.

this series would be better if Frey's voice stuck and Arya's quest would be to get rid off or get used to it

She was. The whole faceless men induction thing was a bunch of backwards bullshit but she did pass his test and was allowed to keep her identity I think.
But I don't know, I'm not a professional.

I just realized I haven't posted on Holla Forums in a year. Miss you faggots.

How does a face mask change people's voices?

Can't kill the Mais

They didn't even show her learning to put on new faces. Then she kills a room full of men while feminist-lecturing them. MUH MATRIARCHY.

Here comes the Donald Trump supporters huehuehueheuheu

Well at least we won't have a bunch of episodes of Brand traveling to the Wall.

haven't they been marching for the wall since like the end of series 2?

not even he fog looks like real fog

what the fuck is up with the shitty special effects, I mean come on this is just chapter one

well fuck

SHUT UP SALSA

Bran became a shitty actor so fast.

OMG AN UNDEAD GIANT SO EPIK

I think someone liked WOTLK a little too much.

So can he only posses animals and giants as a warg?

FEMINIST KING OF THE NORTH
Holy shit. The show is already tanked.

I hate this little meme so much. She's so irritating.

MFW Kit Harrington can't act

BASED LOLI

(((Feminism intensifies)))

Sophie Turner's acting is terrible. I swear she used to be good.

Yeah, Sansa dies this season

Is it me or has Jon's accent gotten a lot more stupid since season 1?

I FUCKING HATE THIS MORMONT BITCH. SOMEONE RAPE HER TO DEATH.

oh fuck off.
2 stark scenes in a row lecturing about feminism

KILL THAT FUCKING MORMONT GIRL ALREADY

KILL SANSA

Heres a stream that won't die if anyone is in need

He's adopted a more northern growl. It isn't believable.

Like when

ok.ru/live/333127687794

Say it to my face, fucker, not online, see what happens.

She never was.

feminism truly ruins everything

Jon Snow puttin bitches in they place

HOLY FUCK JUST KILL SANSA PLZ NOW

This show loves casting ugly kids.

BITCH GET DA FUCK OUT HERE

WE NIGHT WATCH NOW

Sansa confirmed for straight villain.

Unrest in the House of Stark.

Game of Thrones never used to be feminist. What the fuck.

What? You gonnna stab me with a crayon?

fuck off pedo

Is it just me or does she look Fingolian

I don't remember acting being this bad. God awful.

This is the GOT equivalent of literally hitler.

Why the fuck is everyone dressed in slight variations of black and brown? Why was it so hard to give every noblemen and retainer the colours of their book counterparts? I swear D&D are fucking retarded. They had the chance to make things easier for their braindead audience by colouring the actors like Power Rangers, Why do they make everything so bland

It fits her role as the show's tumblr.

SEXUAL TENSION

I missed the first 15 min, what did I miss

FUCK YOU SATAN
Cause you should know bro, GoT is dark grim bro.

Oh shit, lines of contention drawn.

J…Jon's going to have to whack Sansa, isn't he?

All the good actors are dead. They have to rely on young actors who can't act.

CHAOSH

IS

A

LADDAH

Because this show is DARK, epseically this season, and the color palette has to reflect that.

Bad acting

Everyone called you a faggot for missing the first 15 minutes for 15 minutes straight, then life went on.

I'm so intrigued to see what happens to the actors of Game of Thrones after the show ends.

Maisie #recking Freys
Salsa becomming traitor

EURON COMIN

That isn't actually completely wrong. Bean, Addy, Fairley, Rose Leslie and Pascal were the best actors on the show. At least Headey is still there.

thats just my normal life

Fuck, Cersei plays the perfect psycho bitch queen.

I kind of understand that, but what the fuck, half the appeal of Roose Bolton for example was the pale pink of his house, which matched his eeriness. Instead we got Generic Northern Nobleman Dressed in Black

Is this the first time they've showed the full map on the show and plotted it out for normies?

Obligatory roles in trendy new movies because their names are hot off the presses and people recognize them. Then just like with Emilia Clarke people will start to realize that they can't act for shit and they get fewer and fewer roles until they fade into obscurity. Some of them who got roles in the show at a younger age and missed out on a proper education might get desperate at this point and do porn.

Fuck, Cersei trying to go North is like Napoleon trying to invade Russia.

Yep.

Stuff like that is "too cheesy" like Daario's blue forked beard.

Napoleon did invade Russia.

BROOD OF BITCHES

Why is euron dressed like a fucking hipster

what the fuck

Holy fucking autism, the lore fags are going to jizz their shorts.

Jaime NO.

OH FUCKING SNAP

Normie is used here as much as anywhere else.

BURN

Euron is so miscast.

Jaime BTFO

Inside Jaime is a good man trying to get out.

Can we skip this busta?

because this board is infested

Why does Euron look like the lead singer of Imagine Dragons.

Why does Euron look exactly like a fucking hipster?

the ironborn ships looks like retarded high fantasy elven ships

Remember that these are the ships Euron's dudes built after Yara and Theon stole the entire Ironborn fleet.

Confirmed smallguys.

Ironborn BTFO.

But why

Ironborn confirmed for manlets

Euron looks like it came out of vikings

and suddenly the gay elven ship trend had a huge surge?

THESE BANNNNTTTZZZZ

Euron is like a budget Joker. I can't take this smallguy seriously.

THE FUCK DO THEY SAY "NATION" IT'S A KINGDOM FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS TRIGGERED ME SO FUCKING MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They look like retarded crossbreed of ancient ships and early sailing ships

So he built them and teleported them all the fuck way to Kings Landing?

TOP KEK

Oh great, its Sam, the writers self insert character.

Is Euron's gift for Cersei the snek's heads?

My wife is getting triggered, this her literal job.

What the fuck am I watching??? Shitty story telling.

Because the writers don't know anything about history, like that the concept of nation-states is very modern.

Holy fuck this montage is bad.

Probably

And his big dick

bravo D&D

dead penis

D&D r-really got experimental with this beautiful montage h-hey

FAT PINK MAST

It's a CIA scene.

Did Edgar Wright direct this episode?

they probably keeping all the porn in that library room

kek

I forgot: Is Cersei able to get pregnant or not anymore?

Kek

MORE MAISIE

How the fuck is the only medieval fantasy who on television right now that fills my itch for it. What the fuck am I doing with my life.

holy shit is that Jim Broadbent

For what purpose?

is this a joke or what

More likely Tyrion's.

Her vagina?

Is that the kid from Eden Lake?

just like climate change, reallymakesmeting

The prophecy was 3 kids and she had three kids. She probably could but she won't.

can't kill Reddit's favourite character

Did they intentionally make Arya so fucking ugly this season so we wouldn't want any nude scenes?

new thread where?

POD POD POD

do any of the restreames has a toaster instead of a pc? didn't they foolproofed the stream beforehand?

LOL TEH LANNISTERS R JUST LIEK US

I really hope they kill Sansa. Bitch can't act.

awful casting

Sansa Stark, I'm Lord Baelish

CHAOSH

W-where is this going?

Don't forget the era this is based on. Cersei's well beyond old maid phase, if she could have a kid, and it's far from guaranteed, it'd probably come out defective as fuck, not even counting the incest.

Fucking ruined.

Broke my immersion

welp time to look away

I shiggy diggy

is that fucking ed shearan