HABBENING: Company that wiped Hillary's server got 1 MILLION dollars in government loans afterwards

archive.is/1XElr

Platte River Networks (PRN) is who this brony redditfag who asked how to delete the emails works for.

BUMP

GTFIH

this is being slid
bump

This is getting pathetic. I mean ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! A small business taking out a loan to expand is the complete opposite of suspicious. Now if you told me that after the supposed email deletion the company went bankrupt 4 times and then started grabbing married womens privates uninvited.. then id say you were onto something!

Nothing like rustlin jimjams on a wednesday morning, heres a bump op

Being ironically obnoxious is still being obnoxious.

being triggered is still being triggered

Correcting the record is still correcting the record

But I heard trump said mean things 20 years ago can we stop talking about dumb and unimportant things like this 1 million dollar bribe hush money?

What do we have here?

You have to go back, kike boy.

Bumping due to CTR shit trying to block important stuff wit irrelevant posts/threads.

Read the damn catalogs you faggots, not wait for this shit to be pushed…

This is shit but I'm numb to it at this point. How many felonies does it take to change a lightbulb? Everyone knows the cunt is a criminal and some Lefties even like her more because of it; we need a nigger tape or something to break the conditioning.

kek

I'm sure they got more than money considering this seems like chump change for the elite.

Good bump, but sometimes the catalog doesn't work for me. Doesn't update and/or doesn't work at all on mobile devices. That's a complaint for /sudo/, though.

bamp

Not bad OP, have a bump

WE BUMPIN' NAO

The fact that this is actually true is all the proof that should ever be needed to convince your biggest cuckservative(not the actual politicians but the public) that multiculturalism can never work.

CTR IS SLIDING THIS THREAD GTF IN HERE