John Nash disproves Theory of Relativity

Killed 3 days Later
(((Coincidence)))

No such thing as an Insane Genius
John Nash is the Genius Mathematician from "A Beautiful Mind"

My suspicions that No Genius - a man of great logic - would ever be crazy / illogical, are now proved completely true.

John Nash knew about the Jews, and wrote many statements critical of them.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/famed-mathematician-john-nash-dies-in-car-crash-with-wife/

He also suspected that Communists had infested the college
freeinfosociety.com/article.php?id=101

After being locked up in mental institutions and drugged with "medications" extensively, he then told everyone all of his theories were just "delusions".
He was able to return to work, and even received the (((Nobel Peace Prize))) in 1994.

Here's where it gets good
JOHN NASH CLAIMS HE HAD DISPROVED THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY
A few days later, He and his wife died in a car accident. The (((Taxi Driver))) lived with barely any injuries.
inquisitr.com/2131114/beautiful-mind-mathematician-john-nash-replaced-einsteins-theory-of-relativity-days-before-death/

SPREAD THIS
BTW this site is infested with Kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161026093555/https://books.google.com/books?id=NBjTNea7DeUC&pg=PA83&dq=einstein fbi communism&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju3MuVlfjPAhVW1WMKHYWMCuMQ6AEIIzAB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestrated_objective_reduction
arxiv.org
digitaljournal
youtube
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/mathematics-of-the-past/
my.mixtape.moe/mtjhye.pdf
archive.is/OyE5o
youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw
elegio.it/mc2/LandauLifshitz_TheClassicalTheoryOfFields_text.pdf
uscibooks.com/urban.htm
youtu.be/gKvWWY03IAw
thunderbolts.info/wp/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/01/15/how-far-away-is-the-horizon/
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vacuum_thruster
physics.stackexchange.com/a/179179
milesmathis.com/merc.html
milesmathis.com/rel4.html
henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html
mileswmathis.com/flatearth.pdf
w
archive.is/WTIl4

expedia.com/lp/flights/syd/gig/sydney-to-rio-de-janeiro
dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA516975
scalarphysics.com/
my.mixtape.moe/dznyde.pdf
orgonelab.org/miller.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CnvOybT2WwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6q2gDtpeBwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't have the Great Plagiarist lose his spotlight. We BNW now.
bamp for interesting

web.archive.org/web/20161026093555/https://books.google.com/books?id=NBjTNea7DeUC&pg=PA83&dq=einstein fbi communism&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju3MuVlfjPAhVW1WMKHYWMCuMQ6AEIIzAB

Albert Einstein FBI Declassified Documents

2,000 pages by the FBI on Einstein and his links to German, Russian, and American communist bodies

Kek, your jokes are getting dry.

Have a sage for being pseudo-intellectual garbage. None of you are qualified to talk about this (neither am I, but I admit it).

wut?
Did I miss the posts outlining a grand unifying theory?

What do you want, his biographer? Because there's no math paper to look at.

But there is… a paper on gps that PROVES relativity is bullshit.

This. What I don't like is that, probably, some other Jew will take his work and the credit.

This is true. Here's a guy, talks about Einstein being a bullshit artist in first minute:

Qualified by whom? Or what?

How does one decide what is pseudo-intellectual garbage and what is "actual" science? Oh right, we'd have to have a consensus of somejews.

It's a peculiar thing that up until 150 years ago, you didn't need to be (((qualified))) in order to publish your scientific work. You would just publish it, and that's it.

Thanks for giving me some motivation to continue my work on a series of posts I have in the works. With these posts I'd like to tell you about how jews subverted mathematics, making some parts of it not only useless but unaesthetic, and also making it inaccessible to the everyday goy, and how it wasn't always the case.

sauce?

please do, I'm interested anyway.
rated in the 2nd percentile for maths and sci in my country

Einstein was a con artist. The speed of light isn't relative.

Thats not true peer review has been around since the time of Issac newton and Leibniz, see the Royal society so stop making these arm chair comments and talking out of your ass.

The theory of relativity was new but it was based on the research leading up to it, like the observation of black body radiation.

Theory of relativity is not proven either, either false or true. That's the reason quantum gravity is still being researched. Ergo, einstein's theories are not accepted.

It is you who is talking out of his ass. The idea of peer review goes back to the ancient Greeks. The situation today is not the same as it was in 17-18-19th centuries. The most important difference is that peers in those times where white men, and not nepotist kikes as there are aplenty today. The reality today is that if your research does not conform to some prominent (((ideas))) in your field - you are not getting published; and with a dumbed down population and kikes in positions of power you will not breakthrough, even if you had a breakthrough.

But if you have some other experience, please share.

Oy vey, you can't do that. You need to get one of our scientific papers to publish it and have it reviewed by your betters, i mean peers.

i'm convinced that we should be looking more at quantum mechanics and when we do we'll make revolutionary discoveries.

quantum effects have already been confirmed in biology including:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestrated_objective_reduction

Indeed.
of course I'll also pay a small fee for the processing of my paper

Damn, now I can't claim that the brain is probably just a ultra-complex state machine with multiple threads that could eventually be replicated.
If this is true, actual AI will only happen when quantum computers happen, SAD!

I've always had a problem with the theory of relativity. Our reality is defined by what we're able to perceive, but that's OUR reality, not ACTUAL reality. Of course the trouble is if that we can't perceive something, we might have a bit of trouble noticing it, let alone understanding it.

I like objectivity. But I dunno, I did physics at uni but I did applied, not theoretical. When I did spend a lot of time thinking about this kind of stuff, I never liked relativity, but once again, theoretical physics isn't my forte and I probably am a bit dumb tbh

arxiv.org

This thread is stupid bullshit

The brain is just a communication device, consciousness does not reside in the body. AI is a childish dream.

there is probably more truth to this then most would admit.

which came first, consciousness or the body?

stuart hameroff says consciousness

there have been recent experiments that suggest reality is influenced directly by consciousness.
digitaljournal .com/science/experiment-shows-future-events-decide-what-happens-in-the-past/article/434829

there was also a recent double slit experiment where they found observers could effect the outcome only by thinking about it.
youtube .com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

So is your post, faggot.

Linking to Jew University, does not, and will not make your claim true.

Also two's are better than sixes, you fuckin' kike.

Obligatory

Not only is it real but if you can figure out how to get in the correct mindset, hard to do and even harder to keep that mindset, you can apply it to your irl a little bit.

Yes, and if you haven't yet be sure to keep your balls in a little jar and don't leave them attached, they get in the way of your higher thinking processes and keep your judgment clouded.

Ahh yes you must be one of those egyptian kangz who believes balls are where human intelligence is,go read some book moron.

Why does there seem to be a concerted effort to subvert what should be an open forum of ideas and thoery based on hard evidence?

Even Gary Kasparov finds it odd, Some branches of Science are not allowed to encroach on History/Ancient History. Due to the fact that as a group, it has certain "rules" that aren't allowed to be "upset"

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/mathematics-of-the-past/

Surely you're not here to make us look stupid, right?

The most credible point that was given was that:
Also, I never stopped to question that for the light to bend to gravity, it needs to accelerate, which it cannot if it's speed is constant. (on both cases, it is on vacuum, on which the speed should be constant, even if you agree that the speed of light is based on the medium it is on)

Bump for most important thread of the day

hahahahaha kill yourself :)
Have a bump.

Stem PhD here. The trick you are trying to use against op is called an "argumentum ad hominem" which aims to subvert a person's argument by attacking the person rather than the argument. Kindly preheat the oven to 475 degrees and climb in.

Over the years, it has become painfully obvious to me that politics is a yuge part of every field of (professional) science, and science itself (at least the way we practice it today, in a collaborative fashion) is inherently a social activity.

Throw a bunch of altruistic autistic genius goyim into the mix and they will quickly become useful idiots to be exploited by those in the know (who, in my experience, tend to be of a certain…faith). Those goyim who are not in the know and who continue to play the game without being aware of the broader context will struggle endlessly and either burn out, off themselves, or abandon their ambitions.

Leftists like to chime in on these threads because it's finally a chance for them to step out of the right's comfort zone and start throwing around big words that they heard on meme science guy's television show.

Keep going op. John Nash would be proud that you continue to play the game that he was forced to abandon.

Nope, spherecucks are perfectly capable of doing that themselves.

Found the ball earther

If lightspeed constant, but can also be affected by gravity, then how is it that there are apparently super dense blackholes that shoot jets of something that is visible?

Just explain to me, even when the earth is flat, a ship going into the horizon, why the top most part if it disappears last. Or why it disappears at all.

Logically explain to me how can this happen and I will consider flat earth a possibility
Of course, everyone will dodge the question or say that ships don't actually exist, it's just a conspiracy

The paper I referenced: my.mixtape.moe/mtjhye.pdf
The archive link to google cache: archive.is/OyE5o

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw

This was considered by the greeks and debunked as soon as telescopes were invented.

Tesla thought of Einstein as naive, and was leagues ahead of him in theory and in practice. What the fuck did Einstein ever patent?

Albert Einstein was far more than the theoretical Physicist he has become know for.

Wireless, alternating current. I know people like to claim Einstein had something to do with Nuclear weapons he didn't, just another fraudulent claim to fame.

Friendly reminder that many Caucasian scientists are killed off at nearly a yearly rate because they go into the world naive of the cartel that runs it and will do anything to keep its scientific consensus in a state the cartel can control.

Okay so if the Earth is flat then what is the accurate representation of the Earth? Has someone been continuing the research of the actual true composition of the universe in secret? Do boats "fall off" the ends of the earth?

First source: elegio.it/mc2/LandauLifshitz_TheClassicalTheoryOfFields_text.pdf
took about 3 minutes
Second source: uscibooks.com/urban.htm

Took me 45 seconds of not sucking dicks

This is perhaps the most common "Gotcha" question people ask flat earthers, from what I saw.

They answer it by saying that Antarctica wraps around the world and we do not know what is beyond. Antarctica holds it all together, or something like that.

Flat Earth theories are based around a cult of reviving the geocentric universe. Basically a cult designed for plebs so that they see everything in a macrocosm constructed by God(s), preferably a Semitic God.

Look up Ptolemaic system. I've spent a good five minutes entertaining the thought that the earth may or may not be flat, and have long since moved on from what I believe to be juvenile, D&C bullshit.

Yeah, the "true" God, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. If FE is shilled, it supports their belief in Semitic religions.

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/

reported.

The best model is the AE map which aside from being used by the USGS also happens to be the UN official logo. Antarctica doesn't appear on it since Antarctica is not a continent but a meniscus surrounding the oceans. Go south long enough and you will eventually hit a wall of ice, what's over that ice has been closed to exploration since 1959. Good intro on the subject here.
youtu.be/gKvWWY03IAw

THE FUNDAMENTAL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE IS NOT GRAVITY
IT'S ELECTROMAGNETISM!

thunderbolts.info/wp/

Shiiiet. Anyone has any digs on what his theory was??

Any notes available from his theories? Would be very interested in reading friends

Lol

Holla Forumsacks must realize that the Flat Earth is the biggest red pill of all. All of a sudden you realize you are not living on a piece of shit rock travelling through space at great speeds (a motion you are not able to feel because of (((gravity)))) and you are not the product of (((evolution))).

Even Ptolemy knew that the Earth was round. He says so at the start of the Almagest.

The flat earth cult worships a stereographic projection of the Earth that uses the north pole as the projection point.

According to current physical theories there are four fundamental forces. Gravity, Electromagnetism and the strong and weak nuclear force.

Considering matter as irrelevant is just materialism in the mirror. Same reduction, different direction. Matter plays a very important role in the structuring of mind, trying to ignore and minimize its role is as bad as a mistake as materialism . Look up the dual-aspect monism of Pauli and Jung . They seemed to have had the right idea .

Well its clear from various examples, and the silencing and marginalizing of competing theories that something is up.

But then what is the true nature of the universe? Thats the thing I'm wondering about, weather, volcanos gravity, seasons, equatorial climate and temperature differences etc etc. Has anyone done lenghty explanations on it?

You're an idiot.

t. Everybody

At a 2 meter above the water, your horizon is 16 kilometers, meaning that the ship would need to be 16 kilometers away before it begins to disappear
blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/01/15/how-far-away-is-the-horizon/

Nice argument, my goy friend.

Says the man who offered no arguments or evidence in his original post.

Vitamin D.

If you want arguments, go search for them.
This is a good start:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Alternatively, you may use your senses and realize Earth isn't moving.

What interests me is, if the planets are being pulled by the Sun through the galaxy as it spirals around the milky way. Shouldn't the planets actually "drag" behind the Sun as they resist the pull of the Sun? Shouldn't comets not exist as they leave the Solar system they'd eventually get to a point where the Sun has no effect on them since the Sun is still moving through the galaxy?

Maybe its basic stuff but meh.

Flat earth kikes are trying to derail this thread and distract everyone from the fact that a genius hated jews

I've seen the moon with naked eye, I've seen the sun with naked eye, I've seen Jupiter with naked eye, I've seen mars with naked eye, I've seen venus with naked eye, they were all round retard.
I live in Marseille, I've seen big boats disapearing from the bottom in the horizon.
I travelled to other time zone, the sun was late as expected.
I travelled north in the same time zone, in summer days are noticeably longer, in winter they are noticeably shorter.

Explain what you're asking in better phrasing and I will attempt to answer it, maybe draw an illustration if you can manage it.

Gas yourself, Pierre.

Fuck off, Jew.

Last I heard he was working on something that had to do with partial differential equations. HLI also suggested he was murdered, yet I was under that impression this had to do with an advancement he made in economic theory that would havbve effectively abrogated the Keynesian model so espoused by faggots in the establishment.

Neither would really surprise me. Tarek Girgis should be examined more closely, but I have not had the time lately to do so. There are notable inconsistencies in the narrative.

What about when the gravity of a
massive object bends the light so we see around the object.

I'm sure iv herd that's a thing, dose that not mean light has to speed up to bend round the object?

Even if your conspiracy theory wasn't vague and half-assed, still wouldn't be an argument.

Yes, which is why scientific experiments on the subject such as Bedford Level use specific heights and distances of observation. Zoom footage of boats disappearing below the horizon don't exist because boats don't drop below a horizon.

'drag' works in air and on earth . Once you get a thing in the void of space moving in one direction it keeps on moving in the same direction, unless influenced by gravity and other forces . Since the planets and meteorites are already 'up to speed' with the sun they don't put additional 'drag' on it . On the contrary, if you'd manage to suddenly 'stop' the sun in place, the rest of the shit would keep going and try to 'drag' the sun forward. And of course be slowed down by the now stationary sun.

Great, now I have to do some research. Nice prop he uses.

0/10

Gonna do 1 proof at a time
1: The fucking retards don't know how 360 cameras work. If you were to film something, and rotate 360º without tilting, the fucking horizon would always be at the same height, since you would take a single pixel width image for each angle interval, thus forming a 360º image where the horizon is always at the same level
To see the curvature, you need to take a photo from a high enough altitude to be able to see almost the entire earth in a single frame. The % of the curvature is equal to half the % of the earth surface you captured, if your picture only contains 0.01% of the surface, it will only have 0.02% of the curvature. At a infinite distance, you would see 50% of the surface (the other half being behind the earth), and 100% of the curvature

Cool, have a bump

woo, lad.

I've noticed that flat earth is being used to derail pretty much any thread that has to do with theory forging or scientific consensus. We can't even have space elevator threads anymore without these faggots shitting them up.

I am absolutely certain this thread is CTR slide plant.

Then explain the pictures of the whole Earth, taken by astronauts on the moon.

celestial bodies are rotating too, and still round.
Or do you know a 3d shape that looks round from all perspective that is not a sphere ? That's fields medal material right here if you do.

i really can't believe that people dignify flat earth fucks with replies. For a board that has practically had stickies about forum spies and disinfo since its post exodus inception it's beyond stupid. That and this fucking reddit spacing meme.

I live on the cost and watch ships come and go over the horizon with high power optics all the time.

The best part when a ship go's over that horizon walking up the steep enbankment and taking another look you can see the ship again and watch it go over the horizon a second time.

Also if there was a flat earth fighter jets would not be able to use terrain masking at sea for anti-ship engaments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vacuum_thruster

hehe yes, goy, believe everything NASA tells you.

Yeah seems very suspicious.

Is flat earth an attempt to discredit any attempts to question the current scientific consensus?

I expect "Flat earther" to be the new conspiracy theorist moniker.

Jupiter is observable with naked eye.

It's a mess, some of these people got actually subverted by the fabricated disinfo, the rest are legit shills who are on a "gold strike" (paid disinfo spreading) like the card says.
There was an entire web page i found years ago exposing the kikes behind the flat earth movement but i forgot to save it and plus, at the time i didn't give a shit about the flat earth movement.

and to this day you faggots have never produced a hard evidence but shitposting like a stupid nigger you are.

The activity of flat earthers might be worth viewing with caution. I always thought they were long discredited, and this comeback they're trying to make is surprising. They're definitely up to no good subversion.

The only thing i remember is that the founders of the movement had connections to the (((Rockefeller))) family, i regret not saving that page.

2: Completely false, the amount you have to look down don't increase linearly with the altitude you rise, thus giving the impression that it's always at eye level. If it was always at eye level, you wouldn't be able to see shit at all, since everything would be in front of everything.
The horizon goes down as follows:
Meters from the ground - º below eye level
0 - 0
2 - 0.0225º
10 - 0.0521º
100 - 0.164º (still not even a fifth of a single degree)
1km - 0.512º
(In 2002, a balloon named BU60-1 attained 53.0 km)
100km - 5.05º (5 degrees below, you can barely notice it without tools at twice balloon height)

Consider killing yourself

3: The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level. If Earth were a giant sphere tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here. But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense
This hardly even makes any sense at all.

Oceans are not fucking flat, they are spherical just like the earth. Not even the water on a bucket is flat, it's also curved

Alternatively, you may use your senses and realize Earth isn't moving.

You know geosynchronous orbit was "invented" by Arthur C Clarke, right?
And there the doublethink is revealed: it doesn't have to be actual science as long as enough people agree on it. Your larping sci-fi like christians larp the bible is fine - to each his own, you can be a wrestling fan too for all I care - but don't go pretending there's anyone derailing actual science/human advancement other than you.

FE arguments

Spherecuck arguments
This is why segregation worked, I don't want to drink from the same fountain as dumb niggers either.

Flat earth is a psyop you dumbass nigger, knock yourself out

Can we please get back to the Theory of Relativity and why Light is told to us to be constant in velocity yet is able able to be acted on by gravity like any other thing?

So was John Nash right about Jews?

How new can you be…

Lol, look at the ball earthers running around like chicken with their heads chopped off. You've had a pretty good run since WW2 with your petty scams, but the genie is not going back into the bottle, humpty dumpty is broken. Do you understand that?

Flat earthers are mistaken. The earth used to be a flat and infinite plane, but it changed to a sphere about 2200 years ago.

Interesting thread, have a bump. All these faggots and shills simply highlight the fact that something is going on here that kikes don't like. Science, as with everything, is contaminated by fucking jews. They're a plague on humanity that must be eradicated

Its speed can remain constant if by accelerating in one direction it is decelerating in another direction. Consider Newton's cannon ball on opposite sides of the earth. In both cases it's accelerating toward the earth, but the acceleration cancels out. This is true at every point, consider the angles and apply trig.

TL;DR accelerating in a different direction means your velocity in the direction you were going is less.

Some of the replies are from shills too.
Basic Bengal Bongo Lovers forum disruption methods.
Report and ignore is the way to go.

no, it means that light is pulled inward and deflected from the normal course

Light is constant in velocity in perfect vacuum, it slows down in mediums like water, glass, gas, whatever and has evidently also been effectively stopped recently, I will link the experiment where that was done.

The light's course is in theory, according to relativity, bent toward the object of great mass and continues onward at the new angle.

This relates directly to memetics and forces we have been tapping into. Applied memetics is a direct manipulation of epistemic reality via the manifestation of the Will upon the physical world, theories revolving around shared conciousness and belief systems directly touch upon this notion. The individual mind is a conduit for collective conciousness, and everywhere from skinner to popper, to nietzsche to schopenhauer, to jung to quine, we see theories of mind develop that indicate this inquiry. Perspective defines experience.

Why would light only be affected by gravity by bending it? If it acts upon in that manner shouldnt it speed up such as using a gravity slingshot effect?

half of the earth you nigger, show me a fucking single picture of a 'whole' earth

That isn't unusual. The driver was likely wearing a seat belt, whereas Nash and his wife were ejected onto the street through the windshield.

What is there to talk about? Someone who claimed to have disproved the theory of relativity gets killed, too much of a coincidence for it not to be a murder and we're stuck at theorizing at what he meant by this.

Until someone is able to give a better model without shooting themselves with a nailgun during a weightlifting accident, we're stuck shitposting about nothing.

It probably was an accident. But there's no harm in entertaining the thought that it could have been a "coincidence."

Most cabs have a shield to protect the driver from just that, if anything they would be jumbled around slapping into each other in the back seats, which would do most of the damage, especially if they have objects laying around.

Why would it slingshot? It never slowed down in this instance, just changed direction as a result of a field interaction and continued on in a slightly different trajectory. The idea of it slowing down due to gravitation is flawed, if anything it would speed up but it cannot because it is already a massless particle traveling at its essential terminal velocity. It cannot go faster nor can anything else in theory by normal standards of movement because E=Mc^2 states that as a mass approaches the speed of light it requires more and more energy to continue accelerating and to hit a velocity of C it would require infinite quantities of energy. Now, if we redefine the question and assume that light has some very slight, absolutely minimal mass then 0 mass could theoretically achieve infinite velocity but that is not experimentally how the universe has been shown to work. Keep in mind that we don't know everything user but some very intelligent men and women are seeking the answers, you could join us if you did your homework and learned about what is thus far known.

I don't know if the OP's physicist really had solved it all but to my knowledge there is still work left to be done for us.

Who are you quoting? It's obvious who was killed, a great mind persecuted for having ideas that threatened the status quo of the scientific community to such an extent that everyone's education becomes almost worthless. It's obvious why he was killed and how can anyone talk about what his other theories might be? It's like talking about Tesla's secret schematics confiscated by the FBI after his (((death))). What else is there to talk about?

I know it was not your intention but this attitude is defeatist as fuck - we CAN theorize and look for the answers, that is what I personally have dedicated myself to independently and you could do the same should you so choose.

He definitely wasn't wrong.

Would I want to know what the truth of relavity is when they've purposfully made it so boring to learn about, and on the off chance you are interested and discover differences in your results from the accepted consensus, you end up shooting yourself in the face whilst suffocating on a pillow?

Do we know if the rumor that Trump's uncle got access to Tesla's confiscated papers is true or not? Because if so, that would be interesting.

Because what the fuck is the point in life beside trying to accomplish something greater than yourself? Sure, you might wind up suffocating on a pillow in your sleep and be pronounced dead from your self inflicted gun shot wound from four feet behind to the back of the head but WHO CARES? What the fuck else should we aspire to and strive for? Shoes? That new iPhone? Shekels? MOTHERFUCK that. I don't know about you user but I will not waste my life in fear of what might be and work to vindicate those that died in the past with my efforts. Tesla is one of my greatest heroes, I hold him in extremely high regard and you all know how hard he got fucked during his life. He deserves to be proven right and I will do that shit if no one else is willing to.

Einstein is just another Jew pushed to celebrity by other Jews because Jews do that shit. He contributed nothing of value to the scientific world. His version of relativity is just a way to push Jewish materialism.

Also it's not boring, it's fascinating as fuck if you give it a chance and stop fapping for ten minutes, pause the video games and close the book of faces. I listen to physics lectures on quantum mechanics and relativity in the car as I drive and it is very difficult to follow sometimes but I fucking try, I bend my mind and warp my perception of reality to understand it. It's never going to be easy, otherwise everyone else would have done it already. Learn to suffer for a good cause, learn to work for something other than your primal urges and fuck the fear of failure and rejection. You only live once as far as any of us know, make it fucking count, user.

I don't think you can work from the bottom up, you have to work from the top down first.

Otherwise systems of government, media, and the popular lexicon will never be in place to allow the discoverys that need to be made, or the means with which to notify the scientific world.

I'm skeptical OP. Absolutely no proof nor research made by the guy… Then again einstein was a kikel

Flat Earth theory is an allegory for dimensions by the ancients.
Modern stuff is just a CIA psyop.

You do realize that you only feel acceleration or deceleration right? RIGHT?! When you're speeding 70 Mph down the freeway you only feel when you're speeding up or slowing down. You're an idiot or a shill.

I'm just explaining why threads like these devolve into flat earth posting. Outside of a few post exchange of

there is nothing left to talk about unless a great mind like Nash starts shitposting a model that rivals the theory of relativity, which hasn't happened, yet at least. This attracts flat earth posters who can argue for hundreds of posts against equally tireless people who can debate them for hundreds of posts since to each party their models are good enough to shitpost about, despite the limited scale they work on.

I'm not saying I don't like the thread, the whole point is for pic related. I'm just explaining why nobody can talk about John Nash for more than 10 posts.

It's true and spooky in both meanings of the word.

Not an idiot or a shill I suspect, probably just ill informed about what relativity actually is and implies.

I agree, I view this thread as not a place to discuss Nash and his ideas but instead to propose and discuss theories on what his ideas MIGHT HAVE BEEN. If he solved the theory of everything then that universal truth is still a universal truth, we must simply find the truth for ourselves. It does not matter who died or how, the quest for true knowledge is what is important.

You mean they devolve into ball earth propaganda.
Also, it doesn't take a genius to discredit the theory of relativety. All you need to understand is that time is sequence, it slows down and speeds up as the frequency of events changes.

Why does time need to be sequence? That is a sensible thing to want but why does it need to be that way to explain the laws of physics and the world around us? I think time is far stranger than we give it credit for, and is, to use some greentext

Tesla also was a study of Lord Kelvin and was all about vortexes/aether. Which in my studies sure sounds a whole lot like rudimentary quantum physics.

Not a flatfag, but it's changes in velocity you feel, like when you go round a bend in the road.

Isn't the earth constantly changing velocity?

Yes, but in a smooth and continuous fashion that is so close to uniform motion that the body does no consciously notice it, especially given that we experience it our entire lives.

Like I said, until a great mind like Nash or someone who broke into Nash's place before he died and took his work starts shitposting, this thread is stuck. Otherwise you get posts like this which don't give enough information to give an actual model. A place to start sure, but nowhere near close enough for a very rigid scientific community to accept, let alone a full retard public.

The change in velocity for a rotating Earth points towards the center of Earth.
So yes, we feel that, as centrifugal acceleration - a tiny deviation from Earth's gravity.

This thread is not stuck. People are learning all the time here because ideas are being exchanged.

Remember, user:

Great people discuss ideas
Average people dicuss things
Small people discuss people

We are discussing ideas. Nash is the thing that started the discussion, I haven't heard of him nor have I done any research but his ideas are universal whether or not they were his or complete or any such thing. They are ideas which each of us can come to.

You are a great mind, user, you just have to cultivate yourself to truly harness your potential. Believe in yourself, doubt is the worst thing one may do.

centrifugal is the wrong term

centripetal is correct

I will remember this.

Nope. physics.stackexchange.com/a/179179

4 and 5 which are the same shit:
Your definition of going upwards and downwards is not equal that of others. By the normal definition, rivers always go downwards, the definition being, going downwards means moving closer to the center of the earth, going upwards means moving further from the center of the earth (or, if you like, replace center of the earth with center of mass)

Drag is a function of air resistance. Space resistance doesn't exist.

what if the time-dimension effectively is generated inside our heads? think about it, neurons are supposedly fast, but synapses are connected through chemical diffusion, which is slow as fuck.

6: not a single source of the "every time the experiment was conducted" was shown, which indicates that there should be many to pick from. I am not going to prove a negative. And I am going to prove the experiment wrong on a experiment by experiment case

What debate? Where is anyone defending the heliocentric model? Read the thread, "cia psyop" and "nuh uh" are your top 2 reasons why earth is obviously a spinning ball.

7: We also consider gravity to be 10 in school because the difference is so small that it matters not. the irregularities in the terrain account for much much more than any earth curvature will ever change. Earth is that fucking big

pretty sure the actual "trick" he is using is an appeal/worship of the so called intellectual authorities, it like when someone says

anyhow you are right from what I can tell regardless or not whether you are le stem(when did that become en vogue why not just say ser field echh it reminds me of leddit no offence)

my old man calls it "scientism", the worship of empiricism with little else, it has become the new way to get the peons in line to an extent

The theory is that space bends, so light always travels in a straight line (but because space is bent it appears to curve). It's a gay and bogus hand waving explanation that could only have come from a Jew.

???

I don't understand your argument here when the thing you linked says why you were inaccurate. You were not wrong, just used the wrong terminology for the force experienced

8) I guarantee you that when digging that, the diggers didn't take out their pocket rulers to make sure the hole was nanomilimetrically correct with the diagram and they just dug a fucking canal in the ground. The orders more likely than not was "dig a hole X meters deep", and the deepness of the hole is measured in the distance between sea level and current hole height, rather than some crazy triangulation with the height of the very first hole that was dug

Time is something I think we are forced to apply given the constraints of our world where space and time are essential to survival but I am sure on the macro scale of the entirety of potentiality time is irrelevant and the only important factor is that potentiality with the assumption of quantum states contained within ranging anywhere from all to nothing to everything in between containing all space and time and all dimensions within the same infinitely large or infinitely small subset.

Actually, I will amend this and say that the earth changed from flat to sphere at the start of the Kali Yuga. It is what destroyed Atlantis and the reason old civilizations are all now buried miles underground. This also explains hollow earth.

that wouldn't explain why bodies accelerate rather than going in a straight line, this explanation breaks the explanation on why bodies orbit other bodies. Also, if the space was curve and there was no gravity, the slingshot effect would not work

Never said I wasn't, I just can't give a theory that rivals how well the theory of relativity works and would satisfy our resident undergrad fags, much less give mathematical formulas to disprove the theory of relativity which Nash was supposedly doing.

I'm just trying to underail the thread by being as impartial as possible

There are some good points made by flat earthers that I can't explain, mostly about how planes work, since their function right now doesn't make any sense if the Earth was a sphere.

The only problem I have with flat earth is that I'm not sure how it would fit with Carl Munck's The Code. I don't think he was a shill for a spherical earth but his entire work was based around the earth being a sphere and the maths for it work very well.

which force causes the light to decelerate on the direction it was going?

just one change to that statement

keep that yet in your mind and heart and keep trying.

The bodies move in curved space and also have mass that increases the effect, or something. Mass in GR is a shitty concept, again made just so by Jewish word games.

I did not use wrong terminology, though. The fictitious force we sense due to being in a non-inertial frame is centrifugal, and that's the one I'm talking about.

I've never seen this many kike shills in one Holla Forums thread before.

Show that you're not a shill by ending your poast with:

kikenigger

this still don't explain the slingshot effect

Blow it out of your ass faggot.

he means decelerate in terms of a vector

think x y z on a graph

if user is questing for neetbux traveling at 1m/s in x direction and suddenly notices sweet anin00ds in the z direction he travels 1m/s in that direction, his acceleration at the moment of his change is -1m/s in x direction and 1m/s in z direction, he has not decelerated or accelerated in terms of his average velocity but he DID decelerate and accelerate in two different directions at once. It's basically trig, it's not complicated but when we are talking velocity, not speed, we need both a magnitude (how fast user wants to get his anin00ds) and a direction (the direction user has to travel to reach the anin00ds) so any change in the direction does not necessarily require a net change in the velocity of the object (a "net" acceleration/deceleration)

hope this helps friend

If these seem a lot to you then you haven't seen religious threads.
kikenigger

I explained this earlier, you must have missed it:

Why do female characters always have a ripped crotch in artwork? They should invest in pants made of stronger fabric.

I hate to be a one note pony but Miles Mathis has most of physics math figured out. He is constantly pointing out where bohr and einstein fudged the fuck out of their math, because they were too stupid to figure out the real answers. I always get shit on by physicsfags because he proves that pi=4 when applied to motion and they can't handle the realness. Physicsfags always want some peer reviewed jewrnal before they accept it as fact. If jews have been keeping us in the dark about everything, why do they always want 'official sources' for their science
milesmathis.com/merc.html

This is a religious thread, mate. Just look at all the people who believe in dinosaurs and moon landings and the ball earth. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Not derailing, just don't see how anyone rejecting general relativity can't make the next logical step to FE. It's not even "flat earth" so much as anti-heliocentrism and all the pseudo-scientific, quasi-religious dogma that's come with it.

Don't call me "mate", pal.

Playing devil's advocate here. What you have asked is a common textbook question in works regarding the philosophy of the scientific method. Your error in trying to put a flat earther in this corner, is that they could always postulate that light moves in arcs, not straight lines. Depending on what type of geometry you want to use, they would be absolutely correct. It is well known that gravity can bend light. Therefore, the light reflected off a ship will be pulled to the earth. As it is pulled towards the earth, at some distance it will fall to the water line before it can make it back to your eye.

That can quite easily be debunked, but you have to fully admit assumptions you hold when you make these types of claims. Namely, in this case, that light moves in straight lines.

In reality for this to happen would obviously be absurd based on speed of light. I'm not sure on the speed of light in the atmosphere at sea level, but even if we cut c in half, and had it moving at 93,000 miles per second, and because gravity should accelerate light at the identical rate of everything else, a ship 9.8 meters in height above sea level would have to be 93,000 miles away for it to disappear.

If you don't see the truth, you should try perspective -
they want to split the Holla Forumss apart like a dielectric

Consciousness render virtual relity with observation.
Further you can look, more galaksies you are creating.
Without observing consciousness, virtual reality exist in the form of algorhitms. In the time of observation, those alghorytms creates what we call "reality".
Everything is information. Material world is an illusion. Nothing except data really exists on this level.
On the higher level, who knows…

this guy, top lel

Double slit, quantom eraser, entanglement, etcetra, proove that "reality/material world" is created in point/time of consciousness observation. There is no other explanation. Consciousness renders "reality" out of data/informations.
Famous question, if there is sound of falling tree if nobody is there to hear it. Answer is - there is no tree, if nobody is observing.

yeah nice.

what is the name of the force that causes the -1m/s deceleration in the x axis?

Kinda related question, what does Holla Forums think of Keynes?

I read his articles a long time ago. The one that really stood out for me was a thought experiment about the Doppler effect and time dilation. It made a lot of sense and did not fit the standard understanding.

if gravity added a force perpendicular to the movement of the photon, it would accelerate past the speed of light, regardless of how little

how come black holes can stop light from escaping them?
wouldn't light have to decelerate to be stopped? or it suddenly decided that its time to change direction?
if space is bent so much that it turn around, why we are not repelled by blackholes instead of pulled?

One of my first wake up calls was literally 'shut it down' by two separate kikes, one about math, the other about a masonic murderer.

Yeah, I noticed.

Found it:
milesmathis.com/rel4.html

(((bdfb28))) (((137d03))) (((2a47c5))) (((a7dedc))) (((4dbc4e))) (((1203e)))

henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html
mileswmathis.com/flatearth.pdf (the Rockefeller connection)

Eat shit and get dunked psyops faggots.

It is not expressly a force, there would have to be force exerted to change direction but the force is not necessarily external. Explain what your quandry is

Hey flatfags….

You are misunderstanding both concepts. Light is on a train track it perceives as flat and gravity is not actually bending its train track, it simply changes the direction.

Black holes create a slope for that train track so steep that even light can't climb it so it constantly finds itself turned around theoretically, or it could be vibrating essentially in place with 1/2c in one direction and 1/2c in the opposite so it is still moving at c/s but not actually moving anywhere, just changing directions extremely rapidly.

According to kikepedia, the centrifugal force is about 0.3% of the gravitational force, that's why we don't feel it.

the sun pulls us with the very same force that it pulls the earth, that's why we don't feel it either

Also, we can't feel constant uniform forces, only changes in uniform forces or non uniform forces.
when we are inside a car and it makes a curve, we feel it because it is not uniform, the bench of the car is pulling the skin of our backs in the direction of the curve. If every single atom of our bodies were to be subjected to any force at the same intensity, we wouldn't feel anything.

if this shit is flat, then how can these shipping paths work? It would appear that some ships travel the back side.

sorry that's wrong, with the same acceleration, the force is grossly different. see the next paragraph on why we don't feel it

Black holes aren't real, dumbass

What is your explanation for their effects if that is the case, friend?

I think the idea is that Antarctica is really an ice wall that encircles the ocean. Like I said before, though, flat earth is false. It was true in the previous age, however, and theories of it today are just psychic residues from that prior age.

There are no effects.

no, same force, different acceleration

remember f=ma

so same force larger mass = smaller acceleration
same force smaller mass = larger acceleration

hence why the earth barely moves because of you spilling doritios on your recliner chair and youare trying to move toward the earth at an approximate 9.81m/s

I closed my eyes and played pretend and now you don't exist and your post never happened

science is easy as fuck when you don't have to science

to decelerate you need a force to be applied, I am asking where/what is that force that caused the light (in your example) to decelerate in the x axis just so that it's total speed would remain constant when the gravity made it accelerate in the y axis

also this is sarcasm if you couldn't detect it lel

So if flat earth how does this work?

w ww.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

how is it a psyop when the evidence proves the earth isnt round

The same way objects in games work, the mesh is a flat 2D texture but is morphed to look round.

the example I made was just how vectors work mathematically, it was not what happens with gravity.

Okay, let's say user continued his quest for neetbux in orbit of loliplanet and is orbiting at a given velocity, let me make an illustration for you one moment

holy shit you're retarded.
The sun pulls the earth way harder than it pulls us but we see the same acceleration because of our much smaller mass.
force of gravity is G*m1*m2/r^2

why on earth one would use miles and meters in the same fucking post

But yeah, I should be more cautious, something less obviously wrong could be used in the future fooling me

No we don't.

F = ma

F/m = a

1. write the whole mathematics of the relativity theory (copy paste it)
2. write line-by-line a refutation of said mathematics, pointing out the errors and why those errors invalidate his theory
Godspeed OP.

And how is the station traveling "around" the Earth then? Is there a portal at the end that makes it return to the beginning?

Not to mention how the hell does gravity work with relation to this station in this theory.

I think he means work could get published if it was good enough, regardless of author.

Now whether or not u get published is based on where u got your phd and who you know.

This phenomena isn't a conspiracy. There are a lot more people doing research now, and there just isn't room for everyone in the top journals.

what if you recorded the forest, would there be a tree to fall? the recorder have no continence, so how could it change reality?

I've come to realize something. There should be a rule that for every scientific discovery a man makes, he should spend at least an entire month publishing his work from inside his home with food rations for that month and never come near a road for the remainder of that time. In fact, maybe it should be in the sticky for science anons.

Show any effects of these alleged black holes that aren't just mathematical patches to cover up shoddy theories.

Another part of this, is that researchers from outside the top schools can't take risks. It takes years for a big time paper to get through the review process and be published. Phds from outside the top schools have to play it safe and focus on lower tier journals.

They actually choose topics and methodologies to ensure some very minor contribution, and then only try to publish in b tier journals. They don't even aim for top tier articles.

You better.

Your equations are right, but a acts as a "gravitational potential" in this case, if you compare it to gravitation force formula. Smaller mass term in this case is cut because it's on both sides and you have something like a = GM/R^2, where R is distance from the body and M is mass of the body you analyze. With this you can see that all bodies, regardless of mass, have the same acceleration everywhere. This isn't particularly true when it comes to atmospheres, because resistance forces apply then. For example, a sheet of 1 m^2 span weighting 1 gram will likely fall way slower than a bowling ball of 5 kilograms thanks to resistance (or rather, density) of the air.

here is the illustration

a change in direction requires application of force, to change the direction without changing the amplitude (speed), the force needs to not be perpendicular, but also counter to the current direction

OP, thread getting flood with flat earther disinfo.

Get ready to make at least more 4 threads alongside the week until the shills get demoralized

amplitude is not speed

also speed is not affected, velocity is

yeah i am starting to question wtf I am talking about, if you were to get faster forever orbits would be impossible. Now I want to figure out what I did wrong

you are right in your understanding of vectors however except that bit about required direction to not change amplitude because amplitude is not speed, it is energy and they are two distinct and different things at least in this example. The velocity changes constantly as it interacts with the field but the magnitude of that velocity should remain constant unless the magnitude is less than the magnitude required for orbit in which case it will accelerate toward the body of gravitation

Because I've only ever heard of gravity expressed as 9.8 meters/second^2, and had 186,000 miles/second smashed into my head so much when I was younger, I always forget the metric speed of light and default to the miles/second number.

Just a quirk of my upbringing I guess.

these are all examples where the light is traveling tangent as well, if it was incident upon the body of gravitation it would just collide with it but unless it enters a medium other than vacuum (remember that you are like 99.9% empty space) it will continue traveling at C regardless

No worries user, that is what science is all about, we quest to be right and are wrong every step along the way. I'm wrong about a lot of things I believe but as long as we are working toward what is truly right then we are doing the right thing.

Just different terms, it's like your left and right hand, you can use both but you will always have a preference toward one or the other, even if just slight

Are you a beginner physicsfag? What you did wrong can be fixed with kinetic and potential energy of the planet. Sum of both is a constant, within very small margin. That's why you have simulations that say solar system is going to be stable for x billion years. In potential fields work done by a body that travels in a circle has to be zero, if it travels from an arbitrary beginning to a consequential end. If you want to simulate gravitational interactions in cartesian coordinates, then you have to do quite a few simple math tricks that transfer cosines and sines into relations of x/R or y/R, which make your force equations equal to 1/R^3. It's a consequence of basic vector algebra. Actual force is always into the center of the gravitational system, so you have the body which travels faster than accelerations bring it into other directions. This results in shifting vectors and continual orbit. If you placed a body with no speed at all anywhere in the solar system, it'd fall towards the body with largest potential at the point you placed it at. In an almost perfect straight line, in fact. It'd be not a perfect straight line because the planet moves a bit.

No need to be a dick about it, friend - just correct the mistake without implying anyone is less than and we will create an environment far more conducive to learning and sharing - this might be Holla Forums but that doesn't mean we have to act like Holla Forums - we are all human, and to err is human.

That is the same as delayed quantum eraser experiment.
Puting recording device on place is the same as measurement. "Reality" will be rendered (produced, if you wish), on the point (what we call - time), when you will review the tape.
This is the point of double slit. Material object (in this case electron) is "created", when it hit the screen, with two possible paths - slits, so there is interference. When you put measuring device on the slit, electron will be "created" as object at that point, so it can travel only thru one slit - no interference.
So, if you understand, that object is "created" out of information in point and time of ovservation/measurement, all "spoky" about quantum mechanics dissapear. Entanglement? Just two particles created at the same time on different part of universe. No need for faster than light communication, etcetra…

But, that was nice question, user…

This is not coming up for me. It's not loading on google books and not on web archive.

that last example the only edit I would suppose is that it would not fall exactly in a straight line, it would tend toward the greatest gravitational field but it would be affected by all others and would have its course slightly changed from a straight line incident upon the strongest body of gravitation.

Light follows straight lines in curved space-time, ergo no acceleration, no paradox

I am sorry. Should be be:
Because only consciuness observation is measurement.

I like your simple and very down to earth explanation but I am not totally convinced that it satisfies all cases though you might be right. I am not the arbiter of truth nor would I ever purport myself to be, just an interesting statement to say that objects are created only at the moment of measure - what was their state prior, without the aid of quantum terminology? :P Did they simply not exist?

Still, very cool idea and I like how you phrased it so anyone could understand, that in and of itself is commendable, user.

No such thing/phenomena exists. That is jew Einstein babling for goyim misdirection.

Reality will be created at the point the measuring device will take data, no need for human observer to observe through the device or observe the data to make it render. It is common misconception that you need a consciousness to register anything of substance.

Listen, fag. I will take the tone I want. Faggot. Greatest "gravity field" IS the greatest gravitational potential. Gradients of the potential field dictate the force directions (multiplied by -1 of course). For example, you can tell which way the ball will fall of a mountain top if you can make a gradient map of its xyz terrain.

>>>/polpol/6667

Holla Forums knows lightspeed is not a constant

what is your explanation in that case that accounts for all known phenomena? Jew or not, the idea is theoretically sound and while it has flaws and incomplete I would challenge you to come up with something better and summarize that in mathematics.

How do you think 3D animation rotations work? You go up to 360 and then back to 1, what you see as seamless isn't at all seamless it's just game of Portal.

All changes in direction are mathematically considered acceleration, even if the speed of the object doesn't change.

If you swing a ball on a rope around in a circle at a consistent speed, the ball is constantly accelerating even though you aren't spinning it faster.

When gravity pulls on light, light continues along at it's same speed, the vector of the light simply changes. During this change in direction, light is accelerating, but maintaining a constant speed. The velocity is also changing because velocity requires a speed and a direction, and if the direction changes, so does the velocity.

Well, it must have been my wireless connection. Sorry. It comes up on Google books for me, but I can't get a working archive org copy which I can save. Small thing, but I like to collect primary sources when I can.

Perhaps someone knows of a way to backup Google books? Worse to worse I could screenshot each individual page, though I never have and would rather not.

archive.is/WTIl4

If this is the same collection of 1800 pages you can grab the Einstein File here:
theeinsteinfile.com/portal/aliaseinstein/langen-US/tabid__3339/default.aspx

Oh, okay

The biggest problem I have with the double slit experiments, is that it seems that everyone forgot to conduct the easiest experiment that should solve the issue of light moving in photons, or waves, or probability waves.

Instead of having two different independent sensors, and trying to determine WHICH slit the photon went through and having all of these problems, why not have two sensors in series that do not save the data concerning WHICH slit the photon moved through, but instead only respond:

or

So, have each sensor output 6v DC if it detects a photon, which, if only one sensor detected a photon, would light up a greed LED. Then also have them linked up so that if they both go off, they produce 12v DC and light up a red LED or something.

Maybe this experiment has been done, but I've never seen it, and I've actively searched for it. Granted, I don't have access to any of the special databases, just Google.

I just don't understand, if people were serious about trying to solve the duality of light, why they wouldn't start at step 1 and figure out, wave or photon? Instead they skip to step 2 and pretend, "Oh yeah, it's definitely a photon, let's see what slit it goes through."

I understand that quantum eraser experiments and such seem to suggest a probability wave, but to skip step 1 seems odd. I want to see results from a double slit test where people aren't autistic about WHICH slit, and instead focus on A slit or BOTH slits.

As someone who knows very little about quantum mechanics, trying to derive data about whether light went through 1 slit or both slits doesn't seem to qualify as observing which slit it went through, and therefore shouldn't interfere.

Especially since the act of using sensors doesn't seem to change the data, only if you record or view the data.

You know this is a slide thread, right? The OP only has one post.

Light travels in straight lines.
Spacetime curves.

spacetime is real like lengthheat and velocityarea, goys just can't understand it because it's a mixed concept and only mixed jewy blood can grasp these mixed measurement concepts.

The most hilarious part of people like you is that you're never willing to entertain the idea at all. You treat the science you've been taught like a religion yet most of it can be effectively disproven upon bringing attention to some of the most basic observations of the world we live in.

I've not seen a single argument against the theory of a flat earth that was at all valid. In almost all attempts to criticize it either strawmans are employed or the critics devolve into 3rd graders and call it and the people who espouse to it stupid.

You want to be taken seriously, Globecuck? Actually try proving us wrong. Better yet, try actually proving the theories you hold as dogma.

Just imagine data on your HDD, before you are asking your computer to do something, for example, draw a picture on the screen.
That is easy one. Next, imagine alghoritm saved on your HDD and you want computer to compute and animate for example, Mandelbrod fractal on your LCD. This time, proccessor wil compute billions of operations, depends on your starting data/numbers. No one picture will be the same, but still created from some starting princip (algorithm).
That is oversimplification, of course, but shows, quantum mechanics can be understand with simple paradigma shift.
As your question, if material reality exists before observation, answer is, no, it doesnt, from our point of view. Therefore, physicists are talking about "collapsing wave function" and we are tlking about "virtual reality".
Now, of course, it exist in a different form. Like pictures on your HDD are just strings of 0's and 1's. And more of that. That would be just raw data. Algorithms are, what creates knowleage/information out from from data.
It is same as with double helix DNA. AGTC means nothing without beeing a code. Of course, question is, who is programmer and wat is the purpose. But that is another story…

I already reported it.
Yes, let's all take the paranoid schizophrenic's claims at exactly face value with no supporting evidence. That's exactly the methodology that makes claims about, say, Clinton or Soros look well-researched and legitimate. And it's definitely worth diverting our attention away from discussions like those in favour of this.

It seems to me like much of this board is just desperate to "prove" relativity wrong because they refuse to accept that anything any Jew ever did was at all correct.

Your test has been done, no-one has measured photons going through both slips. Period, it has not been measured.

The double-slit is tricky because there is direct evidence of the light doing things that it will stop doing once measured. Light has forms, the word divers is wave form energy, photons are only ever available once light interacts with matter, light transforms (like an electrical transformer) into a less energetic state (from wave to photon) upon interacting with matter (used to measure the wave because we don't have anything that isn't matter)
side note, focused thought can stop light from traveling in waves and produce the same results as measuring in the double-slit experiment.

t. faggot

One of the things you have to look at is the question of how you measure. We see for example by bouncing photons off objects, and those photons impart an (extremely small) amount of momentum.
You always need to do something like this to figure out where the particle is, and all you can control is how much momentum you introduce. Less momentum gives a less accurate position, and more gives a larger change to velocity. This is basically where the uncertainty principle comes from.

saging because slide thread

I have proved the earth is round to myself by measuring the angle of skyscrapers along coastlines, they always start to point away from each other over distances. It's almost noticeable by eye in Manhattan or across lake Ontario looking at the towers in Toronto.

The curve is roughly 8 inches per mile.

Pretty much this.

Plasma cosmology is much closer to the truth. I dont like idea that something, that really doesnt exists, time, space, or timespace (?), would be able to curve.

It could just be semantics regarding the word "measured", but I was under the impression that you could use active sensors, and that light would still produce an interference pattern. It was only once you observed or recorded the observations of the sensor that the interference pattern disappeared.

Therefore, any experiment such as the one I suggested won't interfere, because you aren't observing the path. Much like a quantum eraser will create an interference patter, even though you have sensors actively running. The difference between my suggested experiment (that you claim has been performed) and the quantum eraser experiments is that mine actually encompasses a way in which to determine whether it went through both slits or not.

You claim that such an experiment has never detected light existing on both sides of the slit, but you never remarked upon whether an interference pattern developed or not.

If the experiment I suggested only records photons moving through one slit at a time, and still produces an interference pattern, this would seem to suggest that the probability wave theory is nonsense.

Or that it be amended in such a way as to claim that the probability wave can collapse, and then transform back into a probability wave, only to collapse again.

user, what have you done to my sidesfrequency?

A sensor not recording is not "active" or measuring anything.

light should be "photons" in your sentence
yes the interference pattern developed
^and i should have typed slits, not slips

Oh shit, did I put them into a resonancespiral.

In my mind, inactive would mean off. Active would mean on. Recording would mean it's active and actually producing results.

You can have a sensor be active, and have the wire that delivers the data to the computer, or light, or buzzer, or whatever it's connected to in order to produce a result unplugged.

In such a status, any "push" or traditional interference that a sensor may induce on an experiment would still exist. You just wouldn't be receiving data. My understanding is that this is the exact situation in which they determined the phenomenon. They were using tapes to record the data, and forgot to install the tapes, and found an interference pattern always developed when the sensors had no tape to record the data on, yet were still sensing.

In any event, by active I simply mean the sensors have power, or are in position if passive, and are inducing their effects onto the experiment in a classical sense. If active isn't the right word to use in this sense, I'm fine referring to this state however you would like. I just mean the sensors are doing their job, but have no means in which to record the data.

Allready done. Interference resumes.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_eraser_experiment
Not wave. "Wave function". That is different. Wave is changing field. "Wave function" are all possibilities of paths.
Just view/observe. Recording is doing noting.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

this theory implies that we only perceive matter as such because our brains tells us to do so, if we were wired differently by chance, we could perceive matter as a complete different thing, explaining it would be akin to attempting to explain a 10th color or 15th dimension.

In the end it changes and explain nothing, as information is still interacting with information regardless of us measuring it or not, and our actions actually don't change reality/information, only triggers the rendering algorithm that don't change the internal state of the information either

See, that is problem when peolple are thinking about "measuring" as physical process.
It is not.
What is meant with term "measurment" is - consciuness observing. Now, how would consciuness observe, with or without mechanical apparatus or sensors of whatever, that is not important. Deal is, the "wave function" have to be observed from consciuness beeing, to collapse wave function (came to reality, materialise, whatever…).
In other words, consciuness "creates", materialise from probailities (information).

The quantum eraser experiment does not possess the ability to tell you if a photon moved through one slit, or both slits.

The quantum eraser experiment scrambles the data as to which slit the photon moved through, and has no series function to respond that it went through both. The sensors at the slits are in parallel.

Regarding wave functions, that is a modern theory that is also referred to as a probability wave, which I specifically mentioned. Such a theory did not exist at the time of the original slit experiments.

Sage for double post.

I'm sorry, the quantum eraser sensors aren't in parallel, they are independent. But still not in series.

You haven't seen those videos of gopro's on weather balloons?

fish-eyed_lens_bait.jpg

Humans record the things they "Just view/observe."

Yeah I am more qualified than you think.

When did an anonymous posting chan have qualifications about posting?

Oh, right, you're a faggot

Nice logic right there, user.
But that would imply questions about meaning of all that. Here is the end of physic, even metaphysic and point where philosophy begins.

That would make you the first person to successfully do that. You're full of it and have no proof.

everything is movement

funny how relativism banished ether only to introduce dark matter, that is the fucking same thing

Whats the problem? Without viewing recording has no sense.
I know what your problem is. That word "measurement". They put that word on purpose, not sounding to strange, like "consciuness observation".

Hehe, yeah. Circles inside circles…

Which model is right?

Movement of what?

everything

I went outside and measured myself. It was easy took me five minutes.

Pics don't get detailed enough to show the slight angle. If you were there IRL you could see the last tower on the right ever so subtly leaning away from the rest of the city.

kikels w kikels

It is not question about sensors, paralel or serial. It is question, weather researchers look at the data or not. Beleive or not, state of photon became clear on that point of time. This is Shroediner cat question. Cat alive or not? Answer - there is no cat in the box, until you open it. Strange, I know. But that is reallity of things right now and point, where we are with quantum mechanics questions after 100 years.
Here, that Nobel laureate is speaking about something very connected to QM (cant embed because exists):
https://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chfoo9NBEow

Thats just 2d perspective in general,
Shit appears to warp when its outside of the main cone of vision.

albert kikelstein

of information?
deal

I wonder if this picture is doctored or is actually replicable. Spooky as fuck though.

I think that's projecting a fair bit.

A genius of one personality type wouldn't be the same as a genius of another personality type.
Some genius are logical, methodical, rational.
Some genius involves creativity and irrationality.

It's a subjective description 'genius'. It depends on what activity the genius is good at.

The question of series sensors is important, because you can't observe what sensor went off, if they are in series.

The sensors could only tell you if a photon went through A slit or BOTH slits. Series sensors can't tell you which slit it went through. By doing this, you can determine if light is moving as a photon, or a wave.

If it is a wave, then you can have discussions about probability waves and wave functions. If it is traveling as a photon, it changes the whole discussion.

To the best of my knowledge, such an experiment has never been performed. Which is a shame, because such an experiment should have happened before any experiment regarding trying to figure out WHAT slit the light went through.

Another user claims it has been performed, and never collected data that a photon went through both slits, yet still produced an interference pattern. This flies in the face of a probability wave function, because in order to only move through one slit means the function collapsed, but to create an interference pattern means it reformed a probability wave. Or more likely, dismisses the idea of a probability wave altogether.

But back to the point. That is why a quantum eraser experiment is not the same thing. The quantum eraser experiment is trying to achieve something entirely different from a standard double slit with sensors in series.

The quantum eraser experiment cannot and is not trying to determine what light is. A quantum eraser experiment is a demonstration of light supposedly violating causation.

Never even considered how true this is.

Find a plain.

I think we need to meme this.

Fuck dark matter. That sounds stupid.
Ether sounds nearly magical.

Yes, that is the case. If you dont observe measurement result, it would create interference. Active sensor or recording does nothing. It MUST be consciousness observation.
Why? Because consciousness "materialise" photon from, I dont know, some "database of photons".
In that case, photon is already "in existance", observed, "created", so, no interference is possible.
Hehehe, they tried that logic before, dont worry. But that would be circles in the circles…

Wouldn't the distances for ship travel be extremely thoroughly fucked based on that map? Same with travel times, don't give me that fuel prices bullshit excuse. Also, how would the sun not be visible at night if it was over only a certain part of the earth? And what about the moon? How the fuck would eclipses happen?

To the other niggers pushing "flat earth", the reason it's so rapidly dismissed is because of how blatantly stupid it is. It's like claiming you don't get shocked when you're hit by lightning, because few enough people have experienced it for you to push that lie.

whats the ((matter)) ? in-what-formation ?

Analogy: as above so below. Macro = micro

Oh, and "but muh flights don't go that far"
expedia.com/lp/flights/syd/gig/sydney-to-rio-de-janeiro
Eat shit.

I can't speak to the rest of your post, but this Penrose shit is complete bunk. Penrose is just a salty mathematician who is upset because the algorithmic model of the human mind suggested strongly by the Church-Turing-Deutsch principle makes him feel personally inadequate limited as a mathematician, therefore he appeals to quantum woo as his savior.

Here is where it gets annoying: Roger Penrose argues against an algorithmic mind, not against a materialist mind. But many dualists often Christians, in my personal experience latch onto Penrose because they think he gives them an excuse to believe in some sort of human soul that is not the product of what happens in the physical world. But Penrose's appeal to quantum woo does not make his model of the mind any less materialistic. Any quantum mechanism that the human brain takes advantage of, a man-made computer could similarly exploit. Penrose's half-baked theory doesn't give any affordances to dualism, but most of his fans don't seem to realize that.

The entire Earth would be at once bright or at once dark in both of these. Flat Earth is literally a psyop to measure how gullible people are. That's not redundant. There are gullible high IQ people, and "grounded" dumb people who won't fall for obvious scams. You have to be both dumb AND gullible to listen to "flat" or "inverted"/"hollow" etc. "theories" and not find a dozen reasons to reject all that shit within seconds. And that "holographic" shit is just a more complicated version, maybe to catch some average-higher IQ people.

I'll come up with a theory as well: I think the point of these hoaxes is to figure out which versions of a blatant hoax succeed, to find out more about how to dupe people into anything. Wild ass guess: Holohoax "institutes"/"foundations"/NGOs may be behind some of the funding.

What a mess of a post I made.

The first paragraph is basically obsolete. I originally thought maybe it's about finding low IQ, gullible people. So I went on a big rant about the difference between those two attributes, stupidity and gullibility. All moot now. Just disregard the first paragraph.

And not a single response to legitimate criticisms of flat earth bullshit, go ahead and run with your tails between your legs like scared mutts, you stupid kikes.

Get a telescope:

Flat earthers should be spam nowadays.

It would mean that the human mind cannot be simulated on a pure Turing Machine. But of course we are not limited to the construction of pure Turing Machines, since it is trivial to include the outcome of atomic decay in your computations with the addition of trivially simple hardware a geiger counter. (Penrose has failed to uncover any influence QM could have on the human brain that is more profound than QM serving as a random oracle.)

I thought about that, but then considered that they just might say it's a hologram in the sky. These people are so unbelievably deluded that I've actually seen the excuse before.

Trust me, your eyes are not better than modern telephoto lenses.
We live on a plane and no skyscraper in history has ever disappeared behind the horizon.

Then why does the sun set later for people at the top of the Dubai tower, than those at the base?

The jets kicked off by blackholes are visible because they are not inside the event horizon. Only light which originates in or passes through the event horizon can never escape. Light from superheated matter that is swirling around the blackhole but has not yet passed beyond the event horizon is free go wherever it pleases.

but if the earth is flat there is no sky… how can a hologram on a plane project an extra dimension if that extra dimension doesn't actually exist? taking into consideration people understand how holograms work, obviously

I don't have access to the study, but said user claims that the photons were detected in only one slit AND created an interference pattern. He would have to supply the source, as I've never found such an experiment.

It's perspective. When the Sun is far enough away every pebble, every tree and every mountain casts a major shadow. Eventually you're in the dark. Of course the higher up you are the less likely it is that there are objects between you and the Sun and the Shadow moves from bottom to the top.

So…. is this it: dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADA516975 ?
The JIT censors should have used bing to search for other copies. It's also on Amazon as a $100 paperback sold by a third party.

Please read this research carefuly:
https:// www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150527103110.htm
So, they are doing this with athoms now. And they are adding/removing slits post festum, doesnt matter. Consciuesness observation define behaviour even from the future. Another:
http:// www.digitaljournal.com/science/experiment-shows-future-events-decide-what-happens-in-the-past/article/434829
This is correct. This "probability wave function" and "collapsing wave function" is same as "dark matter" and "dark energy" in astrophysics.
What we are talking now, is simple "materialise" or better "rendering".
No. QE experiment shows us, that the point of "collapsing WF" only depends of the fact, if conscionuss observer could measure or he has not enought data to determine (observe, measure) photon state.

You're kidding, right? If it was just perspective, the sun would only appear to continue getting smaller, but when it sets, it's clearly a slice set against the horizon. Also, shit doesn't cast shadows when you're at sea.
Try again.

This confirms it's important stuff which they do not want us to know about. Ignore the loonies and shills.

Well it might not be wrong per se, but it's certainly incomplete. This is why people keep coming up with new theories like string theory. Relativity theory is NOT the final answer.

Should have rephrased that. There isn't shit to cast shadows when you're at sea, unless you're under waves large enough to sink any reasonably sized ship.

Oh then the curvature I saw on the Gascoyne plain was nothing but a hologram.

This thread has some insane levels of shitposting.
I'd love to see a more civil discussion of this topic.

That is impossible. Maybe he thougt about the fact, that one SINGLE proton still creates pattern, if not observed.

Not to mention everything on earth correlates with chaos.

Which would explain why space exists in the first place.
God dammit.

LOL

Riddle me this: Why did ships have crows nests? Why can observation aircraft see further than ships?

Nah I think they think that light doesn't travel nearly as far, and so the sun being on one side side would leave the other side on darkness, like a spotlight.

Don't ask me though, I'm just basing this off the Molyneux vid I watched a few months ago.

Imagine being on a larger planet though.

Seeing shit in the distance would seem weird. The horizon is further away.

You mean the second picture where it goes around in a circle? So what the fuck are sunrise and sunset? The sun would always be at the same height, just cruising around horizontally. It would be dark at "night", then the sun would get closer at its constant height, do a HORIZONTAL half circle (or less) and disappear sideways, not downward.

If Molyneux couldn't think of that on the post that's kinda bad. If you couldn't that's really bad.

You didn't say where the Sun was going and yes, obviously sooner or later the Sun moves over a mountain range that causes the Sun to "set", but as you have said, it may disappear before that happens, due to perspective.

I'm not trying to say relativity is a complete answer. But it is a reasonable approximation. Any theory that supersedes it must agree with the observations we have already made - gravitational lensing, time dilation at different orbits, fast particles having a longer average lifetime than slow ones, etc.
When anons here say relativity is "wrong" they usually speak in terms of its predictions being incorrect and confirmatory observations being faked.

Technically, a single slit will still create a pattern. It'll just be a Gaussian instead.

Shit near the horizon does seem weird on bodies of different radii. It's part of the reason Apollo astronauts had difficulty judging distance.

Yeah, why focus on the murdered mathematician outing the jews who have hamstrung our scientific institutions for decades. Let's fill up the thread with shitposts about medieval cosmology instead.

Watch the sun "rise" tomorrow morning and notice how small it is, because it's much further away in the morning and evening than at noon.

Sinc function, not Gaussian.

I never said I finished the Moly vid
I'm watching the 2nd half right now

The allegory of the cave? Really?
You're the one who is repeating mainstream media talking points about the ball earth and the moon landing. Step into the light.

45min in is around the point where the flat-earther starts going full-retard.

so you're not qualified to talk about it but you think yourself qualified enough to call it garbage. makes sense

Yes, and? How about addressing my question now. If the earth is flat, what is the utility of crows nests?

You stupid nigger the sun is a massive red ball in the morning and it looks beautiful look at this shit.

we know

That's near the equator, mate. Most of here live in the northern hemisphere.

Now acknowledge the repetition of the integers for my post you sun-hating cunt.

holyshit you're fucking retarded.

Happens in Ohio too, heretic.

It is old strategy. Jews are promoting this shit, because whole of their jewish science for goyim is crumbling now.
There was no Big bang. There are no black holes. Relativity is just false mathematical construction. There is no expanding universe, dark matter, dark energy shit. OoA is wrong. Not only races, species exists. And so on, and so on.
Because of that, jews are producing these loony theories, it is same as with "conspiracy theories". They produce them, and they use them to dumb down goyim and if some smart scientist creates some new theory, jews are telling to the goyim that it is just the same as Flat earth bullshit, whitch is created for the dumbest of the dumb.
But beleive me, Flat earth theory is by no mean different than Big bang theory or Black holes bullshit.

Flat Earth is the science thread version of christonastick.

It's october, mate. Your sunrise looks nothing like it if you're in Ohio.

He never claimed that user…

ITT: "Einstein's jew trickery has been preventing us from visiting Alpha Centauri."

>Where were you the day Holla Forums figured out how to into warp drives while on a five minute break from Trumpposting?

Pic related: everyone here gets a 3D space waifu before the thread goes into autosage.

So what is the Truth, user?

…if not observed. You do know, what DSE is all about?

You are half-right. The judeo-masonic magical system is falling apart, but it's not just the dinosaur and the moonlanding hoax that are disintegrating, it's the entire ball earth model of the universe with gravity, coriolis effect, satellites, gps, etc. The mountain of lies is collapsing under its own weight.

the truth is that you're sinead.

daily reminder.

Precisely my point. Untill there is a unified all encompassing theory, people will not take it as the truth.
What's interesting here, is the fact that it's often delivered as truth or reality and other theories are dismissed, because of said conviction. Up to the point of murder.

Well, what we know for sure, jews exists.

Atmosphere. The sunlight scatters through the atmosphere. The more atmosphere it has to pass through (sunrise and sunset are the furthest distances). I drew you a little help.

The biggest flaw in the "it is small because it's further away" concept is that the sun would appear to move slower the "lower" it is. It would move fastest at noon and slowest around sunrises and sunsets. So sunrises and sunsets would take really long. But in reality the sun appears to move at a constant speed, from our perspective.

this is the kind of shit that people use to disprove anything Holla Forums might have to say

*the more yellow and even red the light appears

What is it with me today. Fucking proof-read.

Same.

I wish this were the case. Seems nice.

There is problem with that. Jews are destroying every attempt out of their paradigma. They destroys the brighests of our scientists as we speaking. Here is just one of them (vid related).

That would be true if the Sun was moving in a straight line, but the sun is moving on an ellipse. You're absolutely right about the atmosphere part though, although as you can see in it's often mountain ranges & hills that cause the sun to "set" and "rise"

Don't remind me.

not 'cause' it to rise but rather give it the appearance.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS
Erase this flat earth (((1))) bullshit that is shitting up this interesting thread. There are
In fact this happens with every thread that isn't about elections.

Filter guide: (((bdfb28))) (((137d03))) (((2a47c5))) (((a7dedc))) (((4dbc4e))) (((1203e))) plus many 1's.
Flat Earth should be a reason for b&.

How? Do you have access to a study that uses series sensors? How would you possibly know without an experiment?

A lot of video games actually do this. Now that things have gotten very physically accurate in real-time rendering (still geocentric except for space games like Star Citizen) the graphics engineers literally slow down the sun early and late in the day, and speed it up at night (especially if the player has no "sleep" or "wait" behaviour to skip nights).

I hope you realize that posting unflattering pictures of Donald Trump will get you banned faster than anything else.

fuck that was the wrong picture.

Draw the ellipse. Go ahead.

Start your own thread if you want to shitpost about cosmology, this is a thread about clandestine kike murder and relativity being a bullshit theory, and you are an egregious faggot for trying to slide the focus of this thread towards pointless ontological bickering.

No proof of a murder has been posted. No experts on relativity have showed up either.

Keep on grinding for those shekels then, faggot.

speaking of video games you can create your own ball earth in blender and see what it would be like if you lived on a ball.

It depends on the Season mate.

I'm bumping your low-energy thread. You should be thanking me.

I did the math myself, because I didn't believe you. I got 5km. Then I read your link, which also listed 5.1km.

If you're going to link a source at least learn how to read a table first so you don't look retarded.

What the fuck am I looking at?

I've seen flat earthers post ideas about how the sun could work as a spotlight and move around the flat surface of the earth moving closer and farther from the north pole to adjust for seasonal differences. This idea kind of resembles the first pic you have. The other two? I don't understand what the hell is going on at all.

This.
Penrose is missing the point that also the brains are product of quantum mechanics "collapse of WF".
Dualism is nothing but materialism for curious and questioning goys and good buissines for the churches.

Draw the damn ellipse as it pertains to the flat Earth over the course of one day, I'm waiting.

What you're looking at is how things are in reality, except using a weird projection of the Earth's surface to get the whole surface into one image. 1st pic, the Earth is leaning with its North Pole towards the sun so light reaches "over" it. For inhabitants of the Northern hemisphere this is summer. Second pic are springs and falls. Third pic is Southern summer / Northern winter. As you can see the light never even touches the North pole anymore.

This only makes sense if you picture Earth as a spherical body, it basically debunks flat nonsense but the psyop victims are retarded so they think it supports their view.

Stop responding to a7dedc and filter him.
Nothing he says is relevant to the topic.

*never even toughes the North Pole anymore during Euro/NA day time, that is

Ahh, ok. Yeah, that pic makes sense if the world is spinning on it's axis. I thought he was trying to say that those yellow blobs were the sun in the flat earth model and that those blobs were moving around the Earth. I thought he was describing the supposed flat earth model, so I figured I was suppose to assume the earth was a stationary disk.

Holy fuck are you this dense or are you just playing dumb? This is the ball earth sun model, projected on the flat earth model. Light doesn't bend.

What have you contributed to this thread? Nothing.

I guess I'm just that dense. I thought I was supposedly looking at how the sun functions in the flat earth model so I wasn't even thinking about the earth as a sphere. My mind was trying to evaluate those pictures from a supposed model that the yellow areas were light emitted by a spotlight sun a few dozen miles above ground.

If the pic was posted in a normal context, I probably would have understood what the hell it was representative of.

You have to step one level further, user. Here, this video will help you, skip to 01:27.
Now, I really recommend this to all Anons 140+.
Flat Earthers, please go back to Jaffa.

I've seen this video before. It has nothing to do with a modified double slit using series sensors to determine if a photon moves through A slit or BOTH slits, as opposed to Slit#1 or Slit#2

If you are aware of this then why did you post it??

The Sun is a few thousand miles above the earth. It should be obvious to anyone that it is not millions of miles away.

You posted a picture of a shit videogame and an image comparing two different amounts of atmospheric diffusion with a shit fallacious statement.
Can you make your argument a little clearer?

The sun is neither of those sizes, you dense motherfucker. You were just called out, admitted to posting evidence AGAINST your own bullshit and now you're back to shitposting Flat Earth nonsense like nothing happened. Reported.

Sage for double reply.

You realize we aren't talking about a standard double slit, right?

I think that may be the confusion on why you are claiming that what I am talking about is impossible.

A standard double slit experiment attempts to observe the path a photon takes. By observing the path of the photon, you "collapse the wave function", and the normal interference pattern disappears. I am quite aware of this.

A modified double slit using series sensors would not attempt to observe the path of the photon. It's only goal would be to see if the "wave function" or "probability wave" actually exists. By using series sensors that can't tell you which slit the photon went through, you shouldn't collapse the supposed wave function. As you aren't observing the path.

But these sensors can tell you whether a photon, or something that acts like a particle passes through the experiment. Because a particle can only go through 1 slit. On the other hand, a wave function can go through both slits. This experiment would also detect this.

Therefore, if the experiment detects particle like packets of light (photons) and you still see an interference pattern, then the whole "probability wave function" thing is nonsense. If it saw a wave function come through, and an interference pattern, this would reinforce the notion of a probability wave. If photon/no-interference then the experiment is obstructing the interactions. If wave/no-interference something really funky that I don't know.

user, I can't see how you can believe picture number two and be a human being with enough brain capacity to use a computer. This is super basic.

Ok. If you allredy know basic stuff, look at that one. It basicaly says, non of your question is important. What IS important, is PARADIGMA SHIFT.
Now please, dont skip that one. It solves all of your questions.
also 140+ stuff

You can create an accurate model of the ball earth in blender or any good 3d rendering program and you'll see that the horizon does not stay at eye level when you move up in height among other things. And the Sun doesn't change size throughout the day either. It's a very different experience. More akin to walking around a ball than a plane.

Why does the sun change size if it is millions of miles away? It makes no sense whatsoever.

What does a model in blender prove?
I'm not sure what you mean by horizon at eye level. When you say move up in height are you talking about altitude? Moving from the earth upwards? Because if you do mean that then it doesn't matter if you subscribe to a flat or round earth, the horizon will always travel down until it's below you.

DON'T RESPOND TO FLAT EARTH KIKES

For fuck's sake guys it's blatant D&C / disinfo. No matter how exhaustively you disprove them you're not going to change their minds because they're intellectually dishonest shills

(also: bump)

I find this fascinating though, learning why people believe these kind of things is really interesting.
It's a good lesson in reasoning. Not accepting their reasoning of course, but seeing why their reasoning is wrong.

I already explained this to you, exhaustively. You are not seeing the object "sun", you are seeing its light scattering through an atmosphere.

Do your duty and report him. And everyone else needs to do the same.

This can be said by literally anything you see.

You'd be surprised by the number of things that AREN'T STARS.

I have no idea why you're saying that, but for any object be visually located it requires light bouncing from the objects matter into the eye. The eye which is responsible for seeing can ONLY use light.

By observin you are not just colapsing WF, you are creating photon and not only that. You are creating photon with its HISTORY. With its path. It is wrong to think, collapsing WF produce photon in at the point of observing. That would be against causality. No, with observing, we are producing full photon, from the source to the screen, as a particle. Because of that, you can put detectors after slides and still have no interference. So, in your experiment there is again only one question. Did observer have enought data (colapsing, no interference), or observer couldnt know the path (interference).

It changes size from your perspective

If the earth is a spheroid, then a 3D model of the earth that is true to scale should mirror our experience.
In a 3D model of earth you can see the curvature of the horizon, especially at higher altitudes. In reality the horizon is always and all times a straight line.

Distance has a massive impact on perspective, the atmosphere has none. If the Sun was millions of miles away it wouldn't appear larger at noon and more importantly it would not become brighter and warmer.

Holla Forums
This is satire and you are being condescended to.
I've noticed this before in other posts.
I come here rarely,because I think that it's depressing and to find amusement in mocking sad people makes me a sad person also.

The level of anger,hate,and lack of self insight here draws like minded individuals.

I've heard that this board use to be for satire,but that it drew anons from Stormfront,etc.

So it is the humorousless,depressing place it is today,filled with the living dead.

BTW,I only came here because of the new Velocious Thread posts on the front page and "John Nash disproves Theory of Relativity" caught my eye.

Op,don't mock them,they know not what they do

This proxy will expire within 24 hrs

I'm saying that because stars are the brightest objects we observe here on Earth so there's quite a difference between that and regular objects don't emit light, or even things like lamps / fire that do emit light of their own.

When you see a car at a distance it doesn't appear bigger than it actually is. Why would it? In order to appear noticably bigger an object has to emit light, not just reflect it.

So imagine the car turns on its lamps. At daytime its lamps will appear their real size, except through fog. And if you drastically increase the distance and/or the atmospheric thickness (fog) you will simply stop seeing the car lights altogether. The sun could be a lot further away and still be visible to the naked eye (the other stars are incredibly much further away, yet still visible in a clear night) and in terms of fog it takes a serious storm, thick rain clouds kilometres high to completely occlude the sun at daytime. Hell, even then it's probably still brighter than at night. Some light probably pours through no matter what.

If the sun didn't emit light it wouldn't be visible to a human eye on Earth.

jesus keep your autism to yourself

Stopped right there. Top kek.

I suggest you read up on Lorentz transformations and Aether theories of the early 1900's. It's all there wrapped up nice and neat. Relativity and the new age SI time is disinfo.

Can any anons explain why a second is SI time but an hour or day is not SI time?

fucking glorious iron pill returns

In space the stars and stuff cannot be seen, it is in the UV range and higher. The light needs to interact with our atmosphere to be transformed down into the visible spectrum.

You mean if I fly up towards the sun I would stop seeing it once I exit the atmosphere? Nonsense. The sun remains very much visible in orbit, above the atmosphere.

Physics shitposting is still shitposting.

Wow, your mind is shattered.

Well, that is your's (or Copenhagen) interpretation and point, when paradigma shift is needed.
Von Neumann - Wigner interpretation postulates, the non-physical mind is to be the only true measurement apparatus.
Delayed quantum eraser experiment prooves, second interpretation is closer to the truth.
For the interested:
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Neumann%E2%80%93Wigner_interpretation

I'd say this thread has an average IQ about as high as Equitorial Guinea.

Not the sun or reflected light off planets. light from outside the solar system.

wew lad

The only way I think anyone can explain it while still having some sort of logic is that the Earth is a pocket of 3rd dimension space created by a higher being(s), and the barrier that they theorize about would be there to stop us from entering higher dimensional space, and everything past antarctica would be higher dimensional space.

Note, I'm not a flat-earth shill but I think I just came up with a smarter explanation in five seconds than any flat-earth shill has came up with in their years of cult worship.

Oh, that makes sense then. The "moon landing didn't happen" folks seem to be missing that the piece of information, they always point out how you can't see stars in the moon photos.

In Narnia there was no end to the earth. You just go to higher and deeper levels of faggoty.

what i meant is swap gravity with electromagnetism (or something like that, i'm no expert)

Jews have subverted physics for the last century and replaced it with kabbalistic thought magic that is inherently unscientific.

The major contributions of jews in physics almost universally consist of untestable propositions that twist phenomenon at the limits of our perceptive ability.

Take special relativity for example. The idea that light requires no medium for travel and maintains a constant speed for all observers not only defies all empirical evidence that we can observe, but also invokes a sort of omniscience and sentience on behalf of light. Einstein took advantage of the fact that because light is the fastest thing we can use to measure, we can only perform measurements of light's speed around a closed loop.

Let me repeat that, and turn it over in your mind; No matter what you do, you can only measure the speed of light around a closed loop. That means that you will always measure the average speed, which in a moving system will always be c.

That was Einstein's primary contribution to physics. Clever thought-play taking advantage of the measurement limitations our bodies and tools impose on us. It has produced exactly zero tangible or useful results since its introduction a century ago.

Another whopper is the copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics. QM started out as a great empirical science that explored the behavior of objects at the dimensional limits of our observational ability. (((Niels Bohr))) came along and proposed that a state of superposition - unmeasured - was something physically real and distinct from the measured states. There is absolutely no observable evidence to support this idea, and it merely presents the mathematical artifact of our measurement limitations as a magical world that only the jews can truly understand. Again, there is absolutely no empirical evidence that quantum superposition is a physically real state. Consequently, just like Einstein's work, this interpretation of quantum mechanics has produced exactly zero useful or tangible results.

Why did the jews do this? Its not quite clear yet, but they appear to have inserted themselves just at the time when contemporary physics had arrived at the question "what is a field?" The dominant view at the time was that a universal medium existed, usually called the luminiferous aether, which was responsible for electromagnetic field behavior and probably gravity as well.

Aether was not some fringe concept. James Clerk Maxwell, arguably the most important physicist to the modern age, wrote at length on the topic. In fact, he arrived at his equations of electrodynamics by modeling electromagnetic field behavior as analogous to a flywheel driven at two points, with 'electromagnetic momentum' conducted as a flow in the aether. Source on that btw is "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field" which is widely available online.

Based on the work of Maxwell and most other notable physicists of the day, it appears the jews were attempting to redirect physics away from exploring this subject. Not only would a deeper understanding of the aether likely result in the ability to manipulate gravity and momentum via electromagnetic devices, but nearly all physicists arrived at the idea that the aether itself was a store of energy that could potentially be harnessed to power machines. Maxwell, in the above work, actually calculated his estimate for the energy per unit area of the aether and proclaimed it to be effectively unlimited from the perspective of our potential uses for it.

It is interesting that after Maxwell's death, J.P. Morgan paid several men to substantially rewrite electrodynamics in a form that effectively dropped the majority of the content. This is what is taught in schools today. Shortly thereafter Einstein entered the scene and used constant accusations of antisemitism to silence those who pointed out the absurdity of his ideas. Thanks to the work of the jews, developments in physics have crawled to a halt since the early 20th century. Almost all of the technological development that we see today is merely the refining of engineering techniques within the realm of 19th century physics. Imagine what we could do if we threw out the jewish lies and got back to work?

(Checked)
(Checked)

Please see or >>>/oven/ your choice

Space resistance is aether drag.

HEIL'D

There is a ice wall that surrounds the Earth and it is guarded by the same faction that attacked Admiral Byrd. I personally theorize, due to my personal interactions with the heavenly spheres they are some sort of guardian/gatekeepers/realm-boundary-enforcers.

I would personally like to believe that beyond the ice there is the more aetheric realms, in quasiphysicality, and even finer still towards the opposite pole (the yin point to the sun's yang) of the electromagnetic dance in localized cosmic space.

Close.

scalarphysics.com/
>22ND CENTURY SCIENCE

>superpotential → potentials → force fields

>Vorticity in the magnetic vector potential [A] → magnetic field [B]
>Gradient in the scalar electric potential [V] → electric field [E]
>Gradient in the gravitational potential [P] → gravity field [G]

>Gradient in the superpotential [X] → magnetic vector potential [A]
>Change over time in the superpotential [X] → electric scalar potential [V]

>gradient-free electric scalar potential [V]
>curl-free magnetic vector potential [A]
>gradient-free gravitational potential [P]
>gradient-free superpotential [X]
>unchanging superpotential [X]

I do love the work of the EU folk though. Right track.

kek

Important things.
Also

Yes, so the speed of light is "constant" so long as the aether/scalar-field is not being acted upon. This is not some unobservable philosophical statement, which is the usual dismissal of this now-a-days, you can see it

orgonelab.org/miller.htm

This leads further down the rabbit hole of reality.

(Checked)
(Checked)

Please see or >>>/oven/ your choice

Space resistance is aether drag.

HEIL'D

There is a ice wall that surrounds the Earth and it is guarded by the same faction that attacked Admiral Byrd. I personally theorize, due to my personal interactions with the heavenly spheres they are some sort of guardian/gatekeepers/realm-boundary-enforcers.

I would personally like to believe that beyond the ice there is the more aetheric realms, in quasiphysicality, and even finer still towards the opposite pole (the yin point to the sun's yang) of the electromagnetic dance in localized cosmic space.

Close.

scalarphysics.com/
>22ND CENTURY SCIENCE

>superpotential → potentials → force fields

>Vorticity in the magnetic vector potential [A] → magnetic field [B]
>Gradient in the scalar electric potential [V] → electric field [E]
>Gradient in the gravitational potential [P] → gravity field [G]

>Gradient in the superpotential [X] → magnetic vector potential [A]
>Change over time in the superpotential [X] → electric scalar potential [V]

>gradient-free electric scalar potential [V]
>curl-free magnetic vector potential [A]
>gradient-free gravitational potential [P]
>gradient-free superpotential [X]
>unchanging superpotential [X]

I do love the work of the EU folk though. Right track.

kek

Important things.
Also

Yes, so the speed of light is "constant" so long as the aether/scalar-field is not being acted upon. This is not some unobservable philosophical statement, which is the usual dismissal of this now-a-days, you can see it

orgonelab.org/miller.htm

This leads further down the rabbit hole of reality.

You cannot be a real human bean

what you just said there makes no sense and is not true. If you want to break into a renderfarm and create a sphere the size of earth and the size of the sun, youll find it incredibly true to life.

Even with a smaller sphere zooming into the surface warps the curvature, so imagining it put to a higher scale makes sense.

"It seemed a flat disc with upturned edge"

Why is Piccard saying this goys?

(Checked)
>Aether was not some fringe concept. James Clerk Maxwell, arguably the most important physicist to the modern age, wrote at length on the topic. […] after Maxwell's death, J.P. Morgan paid several men to substantially rewrite electrodynamics in a form that effectively dropped the majority of the content. This is what is taught in schools today.
This is important. The aether (and changes in it varying over time in cyclic fashions) was also observed by Dayton Miller. Typically (((they))) will cite the Michelson–Morley experiment as the proof of the alleged non-existence of the aether, however it was severely flawed in execution and extremely limited in data.
youtube.com/watch?v=6q2gDtpeBwo

Bump.

Bump.

Aaaand they bump locked this.
THIS IS A SERIOUS POLITICAL ISSUE MODS