WHITE WOMEN VOTING TRUMP

It's Happening!!!!
They broke the conditioning.

Motivational thread incoming. I will be posting entire faceberg screenshots. FRESH OC

Be sure to remind all white women not voting trump to vote their own race

Maybe a future wife for some anons out there!

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/chris.hall.96387?fref=ufi
facebook.com/AlpharettaRepublicans/posts/10209117232559308
facebook.com/jodie.chapin.5?fref=ufi
facebook.com/karen.s.caraker?fref=ufi
facebook.com/adele.groff?fref=ufi
facebook.com/patrica.shores?fref=ufi
facebook.com/madelyn.obrien.702B?fref=ufi
facebook.com/glenda.winternheimer?fref=ufi
facebook.com/tharen.payne?fref=ufi
facebook.com/cherokeenana?fref=ufi
facebook.com/lucy.scott.98622733?fref=ufi
facebook.com/AlpharettaRepublicans/posts/10209117232559308?pnref=story
facebook.com/patti.m.johnson.9?fref=ufi
facebook.com/miguel.munoz.79827803?fref=ufi
facebook.com/charles.roberson.31?fref=ufi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HIllary bots on suicide watch, spread this, I will keep going until I can't.

Anyone want to jump on some infographics and help with propaganda, Please Help! Please clap too

I have personally turned women on the fence to Jill Stein instead of Hillary, I am trying to MAKE them vote for Trump.

My wife is voting trump and doesn't understand how any woman could back Hillary.

K E K

Can't stop won't stop

It's going to be a landslide!!!!!!!!!!

This is anecdotal at best

I really needed to see this, I guess it's time to find a based woman, they exist in the wild!

Thank you for caressing the rectum.

I have been to a Trump rally and I can confirm that PLENTY of women are still on the Trump train. I did not see a noticeable gender disparity.

This meme that no women are voting for him is entirely driven by the lugenpresse. In fact, I would go as far as saying women are attracted to him as a father figure.

Look at all those women who are about to commit suicide.

This will be the thread that breaks CTR's backs.

TFW no Girlfriend is too strong for them not to bend the white knight knee, and there is pussy in the air, on the OTHER SIDE@@@

Keep in mind Facebook was made exactly for this, to predict future social outcomes. Hillary & Co know the trend is highly Pro-Trump.

I don't know what they'll do.. or more exactly, how they will do it, how they will rig the election.

They are going to have to STEAL this election!

This is not a scientific poll. Not that the ones the media touts are done properly, but just because they spout bullshit doesn't mean we should.
I hole Holla Forums to higher standards.

posting OC again, pls rate.

Goncern troll is deebly, deebly goncerned

This is the correct view. What's the angle of the guy who conducted the poll? Is he a conservative goybook personality?

SHUT IT DOWN

The people have spoken.

Well, how many Facebook friends does this guy have? What's the sample size?

You can call me CTR if you want but unless there's significant numbers of these women, this really does fall under 'anecdotal'. It's like if you said 'Oh Trump's going to win the election because I'm going to vote for Trump and my friend is going to vote for Trump'. Interesting, but doesn't really mean much.

Higher standards is a cuckservative thing.

Save it for non-election time.

CTR can smell the pussy through the screen, and it's not on their side.

QUIT and join us you weaselly, thirsty losers. It feels so good to win!

SO much salt to be mined after Nov 8. I am saving the profiles of these cunts and will mail them dank Pepe's for Christmas!

It looks like it's almost one million. He asked for commenters to just leave the name they were voting for and it says 970k comments. I don't know if everyone followed the rules.

What I'd like to know is who the guy is. If he's some conservative personality, it might just be the general audience responding.

Nice trolling there mate. And just how would you suggest we conduct a scientific poll there mr. CTR?

Well I hole you too.

mein gott

It's nearly one million, if you bothered to look at the pictures. I'd say that's a fairly significant sample size.

100% ERECT edition

I would argue with you if you didn't have perfect dubs. But you do and you are essentially right.

WEW

Archive link to the post please

It's like poetry.

Love this!

Can't Stump

Won't Stump

Yeah, let's go poll Molyneux's female viewers to see how many are voting Trump.

Now if only those faggots would go and vote

Thank you for caressing the rectum!

Not my fault if you're about as retarded as your average nigger and are thus incapable of understanding pre-selection bias

This is the only time I will respond to you until I hit Z. I am not here to spoonfeed you, if you can't figure it out, then you are not here for the great good and are a subhuman.

He has no following, he's a fucking cog in a local hospital. Just some random normie asked the question and it went viral.

-2/10 gas yourself

Thanks fam, I had that idea to make the election simple for the normies.

If it's not random, then it's useless. Learn to statistics.
Don't fall for this psyop Holla Forums.
OP is trying to give you false hope.

Wrong linke some how

Was the intended link

Sorry for the inconvenience.

CAN'T STUMP

THIS ONE IS HIGH ENERGY, 100% TRUMP

Sage isn't a downvote, newfag

Good luck, we've got a cuckchan immigrant wave that's full of double digit IQ point possessing (((civic nationalists))).

Have an archive of his friends page showing that he doesn't have many?

Look at the shills. Look at them and laugh.
All these white women voting for Trump and they are stuck with Poly-amorous land whales who fuck niggers.

Everyone is voting Trump. I only know some salty boomers voting Hillary.

TRUMP WILL WIN

You're not very good at your job.

You're the only shill here, shilling the concept that women should still be able to vote. Completely ignoring how they voted Merkel. Completely ignoring how they voted Stay in the UK. Ignoring how they never go nationalist party. The 19th amendment is going to be revoked, you can cherry pick little Facebook screenshots to try to sway opinion but most people here aren't going to be fooled.

This is the day I know we either win, or full on revolt after the (((election))).

You can correct the record, but you can't correct facts.

empower women with a meme campaign about how they will be the saviours of the white race. A women's vote is the only way she can contribute to the protection of her offspring.

Holy fuck, this is actually real. I was 100% convinced that it was some sort of cocktease, but if you look up the guy's Facebook and scroll down, it's totally legit. I even randomly clicked on a couple dozen peoples' profiles who commented with "Trump", and none of them look like bots.

This dude currently has around 4,700 friends on Facebook and about 52,000 followers. Even if we assume that 100% of his followers commented (I didn't pry into his Facebook, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume around half of his followers are guys), they'd only account for a bit more than 5% of the sample. This also assumes that his profile blowing up didn't earn him a large number of friends/followers in and of itself. I would say the sample is about as random as you're gonna get; certainly more random than the D+14 polls you're seeing from the MSM.

Holy shit I didn't even notice! Yes there might be some bias (I dunno who David Hill is but he isn't a nu-male so good chance he is conservative, thus conservatives would follow him) but the recipients here completely blow out the scientific polls taken by 300 people in a Starbucks who all seem to love Killary.

Seeing nearly a million conservative women still supporting Trump after his name was dragged through the mud with every name society is conditioned to hate (Rapist! Pervert!) is a relief.

I like how you thought I was talking to YOU when I mentioned shills. You done fucked up Chaim.

How's that virginity going?

We can see how your autism is going.

Please, don't act like it wasn't clear that you were calling those saying how retarded this method was a shill.

Not really. You're ignoring social networking effects. If his following is conservative and they're the ones spreading it their friends are more likely to be conservative as well and so on.

I personally know around 11 women who voted on this. From 20 years ago, from where I lived and worked. It blew my fucking mind.

I'd rather be autistic that actually pays attention to the numbers than be a stupid fuck that prefers to ignore reality and pretend that women don't constantly vote for the death of their own countries.

THE SHILLS CAN'T DEMOTIVATE THE TRUTH.

WHITE WOMEN ARE VOTING TRUMP
HISPANIC WOMEN R VOTING TRUMP

I don't know what niggers are voting, they don't vote anyway so they don't matter.

David Hill blows out Rich Demsey on this one
facebook.com/chris.hall.96387?fref=ufi

You can't address an argument.

You can't demotivate the truth. I am not here to argue with CTR and Hill-bots. I am here to spread ASSPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are here to be a retard. You are here to shill for a kike position that women should be able to vote. You are here to encourage anons to get us back into the exact same situation in the future regardless if Trump wins or not. You are here to destroy Western society. You are here to kill whites.

this scares me

This thread reeks of pathetic desperation.

Which stage is denial in the stages of grief?

I thought Holla Forums was above this?

virgin detected

those digits dont lie

You don't deserve those Hitler dubs. You have paid no attention to what's been happening in Europe. If you'd had you would have seen voter demographic results. You would have seen how they're leading to the death of our entire race. You fuckers thinking with muh dick are going to be the death of us all.

this post reeks of reddit faggotry
what spacing of shilling is this?
i thought kikes were smarter than this?

Well lookie lookie, women like men that brag about grabbing pussies.

And as I know women, Hillary probably hang herself at the last debate when she acted that smug and harped on with her bullshit.

There is nothing that the enemy of the whites hate more than white happy families.

Can't stop…..so grorious

Look at them Holla Forums. Look at them cry out as they strike you.

Are you even trying anymore????????????

come back when you learn basic psychological manipulation user. get your dick wet wile you're at it.

Just look at you yes you're likely a fucking kike. That or a fucking retard.

What women in Europe? Show one statistic from one country (Sweden & Germany excluded, the males there are cucks and women revolt against them) in Europe where more than 51% females vote for left wing and more than 61% of male votes for right wing.

well i guess you cant win em all.

Goddamn you're fucking retarded.
Its not about the woman of someone on Holla Forums. Its about that cat lady down the street. That girlfriend of a numale. That dyke in the city. All of them can vote, it doesn't fucking matter if you as an individual has your specific woman redpilled. Everyone already knows that married women are more likely to vote conservative, but there's a hell of a lot of single women, and more than enough to give over the entire country.

seriously dude, get some pussy then come back. were worried about you.

(((It's afraid)))

You can't DNC whites when they stand together.

but i thought libshits couldn't meme.

Those represent less than 20% of females.

It's winning time!

500 calls have already been made since you started this thread. CTR and lugenpresse is mobilizing to shut it down.

See now you've already shifted your argument. What do you think is going to happen? Do you think that we're going to institute polygamy? Likely not, so how do you propose to keep that ratio intact? Suddenly you're going to make all those numales alpha? Not going to happen they're all genetic dead ends.

See now you promote D&C against the Germans. Even though they're attacking and burning down refugee centers.
But fine you want more countries, I'll give you more countries.

Did we account for duplicates?

OK Lads, this one is one of my favorites.

You're either sophomoric or CTR.

Women should not vote but that is completely fucking irrelevant. This is a presidential election, not a vote on overturning women's suffrage.

You have that statistic inverted. Singles outnumber married individuals for instance.

Link:
facebook.com/AlpharettaRepublicans/posts/10209117232559308

What, you want someone to run out and provide evidence that he doesn't have close to a million friends on Facebook, you fucking mong?

yeah if you habeeb the fucking propaganda m80
seriously buddy, go to bar, learn about sports and get some 5/10 pussy. you dont know shit about how the world works. the lat 60 years are not all of history, just some really jewy portions.

why are you such a defeatist faggot?

(((you)))
never mind, we already know that answer

Dykes and cat ladies don't represent single women, but at least you got the numale bf part right, those are single women alright. Arguing about female vote won't solve anything, it will never go away any time soon. It's easier to give a right than to take it.

Hillary BFTO (Tremors 4 edition)

I'm not a defeatist, I'm a realist about the path to victory for nationalists which does not include women voting.

Nah he's got it right. US female never married population is 29%. And that's including youngins as the majority don't get married till 30.
Cat ladies are rare abnormalities.

this is how you spot a cuck class

also check em

It will have to be taken when we have a civil war and a civil war is coming whether Trump wins or not. Trump only delays the inevitable as we've got the under 18 majority being shitskins. We get war or we get our destruction.

This is how you spot a retard.

It's finally sinking in, isn't it Shlomo?

dumbass cat ladies and actual dykes account for maybe 25% of the population, the other 75% is already in check.
you need to get your T levels checked.

Regardless single women of all stripes are overwhelmingly liberal, whether they were married before or not.

so you beat the shit out of numales in gym class til their ballsdrop and in turn those beta faggots stop giving ugly bitched the dick.
ergo, ugly bitches have to change their ways, and i got a shot of whisky says it dont take much to make those way conservative, if only in a vote on paper.

You need to get your sense of reality checked.

What is this reckless faggotry?

please don't take advantage to shit on a kike by using a cancerous kike meme so people can be fooled that you or the meme is part of us.

Anyone got a count on the numbers? Its a crushing defeat for clinton but by how much i wonder.

i'm not saying it's happening right now, i'll be the first to admit we'e in a T shortage.
also
if it wasn't implied by my vernacular, then let me state: europeans are women with large clits and occasionally beards you all were the super power of the world ad lost to chinamen, the russians, and a bunch of rebellious colonists, your balls fell off centuries ago.
that goes double for canadians, you dog fellating sons of bitches
i'm talking about white american women.
and if your only argument is king nigger (>implying he won,>implying he won twice)
then you really need to get fucked because you clearly dont know shit about what's goin on.

but it's also true?
he's a (1) sagefag sue me for bumping a feel good thread by making fun of a non-user. user user

Did you expect anything else?

There won't be any civil war.

right? totally spell coup wrong

You're clearly the one that doesn't know shit. You're fucking delusional mate. You also shit on all Europeans despite that they're burning down refugee centers and managed to pull off Brexit.

I love a Glock. Point and click.

Then our race dies. Those are quite literally the only two options. We fight or we die without fighting. You're not going to kick out all of the shitskins who are citizens without a war and they already outnumber whites when you look only at children. If they aren't kicked out then things devolve to South Africa tier. Some of you somehow still haven't realized just how far our backs are already pressed against the wall.

Stop being a defeatist. Christ

well all be damned. sure would be nice to have some feel good links if you mind contributing to the buzz m8
also, you shut your filthy whore mouth about R-money, he wold have put mormons on the fucking map, and even though their whole upper echelon is pozzed as fuck, their still the only Deus Vaulting, gun-totting, prepper advovating, Chad marriage law making, american as fuck sons bitches we have since pope nigger lover went all trueau on us

i just hate how fucking ugly they are.dont get me wrong, their solid for carry and performance. just jesus, they kill my gun boner.

Thread theme

They're*
blow me

Shit did not even start yet. Life is still good, and will still be good for the next 8 years. Maybe Trump's son will be the leader of the coup, but until then nothing will happen.

>blow me
No thanks milo :^)

They are ugly. I'll give you that

Romney was utterly shit tier, he's a globalist cuck.
They're a silly fucking cult that wears magic underwear, look at how they're about to vote McMullin just because "R-money" tells them to.

Are you a shitskin or something?

If everyone was Mormon in USA instead of Catholic or whatever, it would be much better. That should be the religion of USA. And that's how a country should be ruled: by law of religion.

Theocracy.

sounds like Israel's wet dream.

hopefully we ca do it all nice and bureaucratically,it'd be an even bigger fuck you. but a man can dream of a bloody fight cant he?

not you m80

all i'm asking.

you've been fighting sorry, employed by the jews for how may years now? i would think after pepe the fucking frog the attention of the ADL you'd have gotten the point that we can also control the narrative if stop sucking eachothers cocks and posting lolis long enough
no hate
imagine if you will, a fully state recognized tax exempt religion that lets you do basically what you want. these idiots believe joseph smith, you think we cant take that over?

Reddit spacing is not a thing, its a format that makes reading and typing easier. Ive been doing something similar sense 06 and now its an issue? I dont think so CTR

As this dystopian election campaign has unfolded, my mind keeps being tugged by a passage in Plato’s Republic. It has unsettled — even surprised — me from the moment I first read it in graduate school. The passage is from the part of the dialogue where Socrates and his friends are talking about the nature of different political systems, how they change over time, and how one can slowly evolve into another. And Socrates seemed pretty clear on one sobering point: that “tyranny is probably established out of no other regime than democracy.” What did Plato mean by that? Democracy, for him, I discovered, was a political system of maximal freedom and equality, where every lifestyle is allowed and public offices are filled by a lottery. And the longer a democracy lasted, Plato argued, the more democratic it would become. Its freedoms would multiply; its equality spread. Deference to any sort of authority would wither; tolerance of any kind of inequality would come under intense threat; and multiculturalism and sexual freedom would create a city or a country like “a many-colored cloak decorated in all hues.”

This rainbow-flag polity, Plato argues, is, for many people, the fairest of regimes. The freedom in that democracy has to be experienced to be believed — with shame and privilege in particular emerging over time as anathema. But it is inherently unstable. As the authority of elites fades, as Establishment values cede to popular ones, views and identities can become so magnificently diverse as to be mutually uncomprehending. And when all the barriers to equality, formal and informal, have been removed; when everyone is equal; when elites are despised and full license is established to do “whatever one wants,” you arrive at what might be called late-stage democracy. There is no kowtowing to authority here, let alone to political experience or expertise.

The very rich come under attack, as inequality becomes increasingly intolerable. Patriarchy is also dismantled: “We almost forgot to mention the extent of the law of equality and of freedom in the relations of women with men and men with women.” Family hierarchies are inverted: “A father habituates himself to be like his child and fear his sons, and a son habituates himself to be like his father and to have no shame before or fear of his parents.” In classrooms, “as the teacher … is frightened of the pupils and fawns on them, so the students make light of their teachers.” Animals are regarded as equal to humans; the rich mingle freely with the poor in the streets and try to blend in. The foreigner is equal to the citizen.

And it is when a democracy has ripened as fully as this, Plato argues, that a would-be tyrant will often seize his moment.

+++++++++

This is a panic article by a cuck but he's half right. Only that, USA is not ready for that yet, white people are not ready to fight yet to death, all of them. By the end of the 1st 4 years of Hillary people will be angry, but votes will still be rigged while more non-whites immigrante and gain vote. Only 4 years later, as whites are fucked, will there be blood. There won't be any option for, flight, it will be only be fight.

It helps her husband browses Holla Forums
hows your wifes son :^)

i get the feeling if you have a valid point and you use that spacing it negates it, and those trips tell me you wont have any trouble verifying that
but that kind of format in addition to (1) defeatists sagefags, it does make it a hell of a lot easier to spot a shill.

No because Mormons unquestioningly listen to the few Mormons that are in charge so subversion isn't effective on them. You'd have to directly gain control of their current leaders, who have plenty of money and assets behind them. Not at all feasible.

It sounds so, that's why they like Islam so much, it managed to put under same religious control different tribes. But, if you want to fight such a force, you need your own white religion. I think mormons are at least a positive example based on the Uthat voting thing.

you're low energy, you're low T, and you're defeatist bullshit is not welcome here.
either fuck off or start posting some happy shit.

Are you even listening to yourself or are you just unaware of their voting patterns on issues?

WOMEN ARE FOR TRUMP

You're low IQ, start thinking instead of getting so liquored up every night that your brain becomes pickled.

you're still a defeatist kike you fekin coont
maybe if you had a shot once in a while you wouldn't be so fucking uptight.
you're not the god emperor, you cant live on his high energy diet.

Amazing

How dose spacewalking affect someones internet history? Even so, we should judge based on content who is and is not a shill.

If someone types "have you ever thought that maybe you guys should like people of other ethnicity backgrounds and let them date your kids" You know something is up.

But if I say "gas the kikes, race war now" yet use "reddit spacing" its obviously someone sympathetic of us and our cause. Our ideas need to exit this place regularly for our impact to be successful, and parts of reddit are sympathetic to us. Newfags and people who act as such should be shamed, but format is not the reason to do that.

read the whole sentence again

If women win Trump the election, I won't say cunt ever again.

I think Obama is a good president
I think Trump will lose.

Hillary is better.

Dude as said you gotta learn how to softly manipulate your woman into doing what you want by controlling their emotions. If you don't you will always have problems with women as social media or some other nigger is going to do it for you. When they do she will fuck you behind your back. It is good if you are patient and diligent you will find one that doesn't need more than a gentle push because she was raised by loving parents.

t.not a virgin

Considering you're already running out and providing no evidence that it's just anecdotal?
Yes.

I'm not a defeatist, I'll just shoot down shitty plans. If you're looking for groups to radicalize and subvert Mormons are probably the worst direction to look. Going after groups like Sons of the South would make far more sense. Some country boys that already hate niggers, fly rebel flags, and fantasize about the South rising again. Ignoring which side of the civil war was actually right, as I realize that's a contentious issue, going after people that want another one when that's exactly what we need is obviously a good move.

Mormons are theocratic about as much as Jim Jones.

see

I think you suck dick and swallow

HOW DARE YOU ANONS DEVOLVE THIS THREAD INTO FAGGOTRY.

STOP FEEDING THE CTR SHILLS AND GET FUCKING FIRED UP FOR TRUMP AND WHITE WOMEN YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!

Jodie Heusted is voting for Hillary
facebook.com/jodie.chapin.5?fref=ufi

i mean yeah, but if you dont give the redditfags shitpost equivalent swirlies, then they cant take the bitter truth that is the red pill.
i know we can be hard, and to any "normies" or"redditfags" reading, we dont hate you, we just need to speed rush you through education, and you would not believe how good of an educator, and motivator, hatred and spite can be.

you can try to let women do their own thing and not mess with them, but we all know how that song and dance goes.
so long as you're not some wife beating fuckjob or layabout, but an upstanding Aryan or Honeraryan, a little manipulation is healthy.
and maybe do some stupid little thing that she likes that you hate that makes her feel good if you ever get to feeling guilty.
its all about give and take.

why would i need to subvert people who are clearly doing fine on their own?
also

I realize that you're a drunk posting but words have meanings. Offering paths to victory and being a defeatist are mutually exclusive.

MAKE A .WEBM

then why dont you start doing either and or both instead of shooting down lofty goals in a high energy thread?

DAILY REMINDER

Lets get that energy back up ANONS!!!!!

Karen is voting for Hillary
facebook.com/karen.s.caraker?fref=ufi

TBH it makes you seem like a huge faggot that should be filtered. I am half tempted to do it right now.

No women in politics! We should discourage White women for voting for Trump, he is a jewish puppet anywhay!

HIGH ENERGY BUMP

As stated we need war. Best to make inroads and connections to groups that would obviously be sympathetic to us in said war.
Your weird fascination with mormons and thinking they can be salvaged is more of a bizarre fantasy than a lofty goal.

Gary Johnson

….Way to go ladies…

Got my second wind, lets' do this shit!

Adele Groff is voting for Hillary
facebook.com/adele.groff?fref=ufi

You dont understand women, they vote however they think everyone else is going to vote. If they think traditionalism is in vogue the country will turn traditionalist overnight. I know 3 single women and 2 married women at my work who all voted obama but didnt want to talk politics this year until one of them started talking about ivanka. Ivanka gets on my nerves and is frequently wrong on many topics but Now they all agree they are voting trump. Illusion of groupthink is much more powerful than thier fake experts. Theyve used it against us and now we can weild it for good. If autism and facts could sway voters womens suffrage would have never passed to begin.

God damn, Glenda. What a nasty woman.

might nothave been the best wording, but do you remember the early chan days when you didn't quite now what was what, and got called a faggot all the time?
now you're contributing to a high energy trump women thread on 8/pol/
we need to find a way to speed these newfags through that process and through the whole my feelings hurt because of mean words on an anonymous mongolina chalk drawing wikia"

but hey, if you want to filter me, that's you're right to do so.

the mormons helped me when i needed help
i thought the least i could do in a group of 3000 strong is maybe chip in for some subversion and control so that a few good but blue-pilled white families could be spared.
plus they have that whole nuclear family feel to them. even with the occasional polygamy

and as for war, if clinton wins, i'd be very hesitant who we side with in case they decide to betray us at the last second, but if trump wins, or we secure our military majority in time, then how do you feel about asking the russians?
imagine it, a rusko-american alliance
we can finally assfuck china, and we'll do it together.
a man can dream

Is it really a surprise that white women want to be ruled by a tall white alpha male that exudes so much confidence that just spending time with him makes you be less of a Bitch(Pence)?

Trump is also going to win a larger portion of the black vote than any Republican since LBJ purely not pandering to them in a cuckservitive manner and being Alpha.

I grow stronger…

Patricia Shores is voting Hillary
facebook.com/patrica.shores?fref=ufi

Potato Jew is with HER
facebook.com/madelyn.obrien.702B?fref=ufi
Now, I am not one for the Hibernian Conspiracy, but come the fuck on now!!!

Get gassed fag. We'll take what we can get

You've never answered the question, how does the formatting (thats never been an issue until now) affect content, newfags and chan culture?

Tell her how you feel user
facebook.com/glenda.winternheimer?fref=ufi

Strong in the virginity this one CTR is, hope for him there is not.

i did

it was way back

Together we can smash the shills, WITH OUR WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get what you are saying user but what happens in is a direct relation to it being trendy to be that way. Once women start getting pushed in the right direction by the men in their lives it will create a strong trend that other women will want to jump into for apperance sake. Some will end up becoming red pilled and others might leave the relationship ending up the same but the game is one by smalls steps.

dubs dont lie

I see, your position makes more sense now.

meant for

it puts them down the slippery slope of assimilation? If someone posts good content and gets accused of reddit posting we can filter the accuser, it identifies newfags and shills.

The silent majority no more. Stacy's are outting themselves as bad goys for Trump.

Old lesbian attempts to correct the record edition
facebook.com/tharen.payne?fref=ufi

This thread further proves that the
LYIN' PRESS
Has spun things a certain way and the silent majority is alive and well. Don't let them fool you or turn you against white women.

Ether I am tired as fuck or you dont understand the question. How does this format (thats never been an issue until now) affect the quality of the board as a whole, as well as show who is and is not from reddit when this has been done from 2006 onward.

But if its been done from 2006 onward this is a new thing and id be more inclined to say this reddit posting meme is more newfag then the format of a post. Its retarded to be nit picky at the most critical time of our board about formatting thats frankly excellent for reading. Next green-texting is going to be newfag by this same logic

11 T
1 N

20 T
2 C

11 T
4 C
1 N

17 T
3 C

17 T
2 C
1 N

16 T
3 C
1 N

13 T
1 C

20 T
1 C

11 T
1 C

16 T
1 C

7 T
4 C

16 T
1 C

11 T
1 C
1 N

10 T
1 C
1 N

13 T
1 N

16 T

15 T
2 C

13 T
2 C

17 T
1 C

13 T
1 C
1 N

11 T
1 C
1 N

15 T
1 C

15 T

11 T
1 C

335 T
34 C
9 N

Nice.

You realize that that's the biggest argument of why they should not be allowed to vote at all, right?

YES
HELL YES
HELL FUCKING YES!

Half of the women I know who posted on this were either liberal or potheads back in the day. This really is a paradigm shift to the right, or at least TRUMP

Possible Hispanic Jew for Trump, wtf?

dont get me wrong, they're hokey as fuck
but they advocate for home defense and advise to stay stocked for a whole year on food, water, supplies, and jesus. not only that, they send the boys out at 18 for 2 years to live off of the good graces of their actions , the hospitality of others and the will of the good lord himself
and they spread the gospel all throughout.

assume we all got into the church, managed to rehearse some spoopy tales about golen plates and angels.
we'd have a whole group we could red-pill and also have a nice foundation for not only subversion over lowtier normies (and use it for good) but also have an established trade network of goods and scripture

over time we can make it the real word of god. no one will mind as long as they're happy it's all been done before.

it makes shills easier to spot because in some peoples minds larger sized posts= better posts, as opposed to larger posts=better reading comprehension
see,you're thinking like a smart person.
we're not dealing with smart people.

I really think its just a pipe dream as everything I've seen on them indicates that they will do whatever their church leaders say, though you have more personal experience with them so maybe I'm mistaken.

We have the best autists edition

Of course DOLORES GARCIA is dressed as a SPIC WITCH and has a paraplegic son we are paying for.
facebook.com/cherokeenana?fref=ufi

user, I am not even going to pretend to understand this, but thanks…

You need to fuck off with naming the women that are voting cunton faggot. This is fucking bullshit psyop manipulation hoping one of us does something so we can be painted as nasty evil people in the media.

I REPEAT: DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY FAGGOTS ADVOCATING ANYTHING AGAINST NORMIES IN THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE US INTO MAKING MISTAKES

these faggots are so butthurt its gold

Except (((your kind))) effectively push the line that White women that does votes right-wing shouldn´t vote and that the nu-males that votes left-wing should… -)

May you never score!

He seems to have added up trump (t), clinton (c), and undecided (n).

That still makes no sense when its been done from 2006 onward. This just seems like a stab in the dark at a boogie man that you created.

Its like the old method for dating how long something has been in the dirt, "How do we know its a ten million year old fossil, well its in the ten million year old mark. How do you know thats a ten million year old mark? Its a ten million year old fossil!"

There's more women that vote to give up their countries than men. Its why intelligent women like Ann Coulter are opposed to women being able to vote.

This wetback cunt, of course she is dating a white guy of course, Lucy Uribe.
facebook.com/lucy.scott.98622733?fref=ufi

facebook.com/AlpharettaRepublicans/posts/10209117232559308?pnref=story

maybe some people know the high high ups, but if you killed them all ad put in anons in suits that used enough tism to memorize the book of mormon enough, then i highly doubt johny american and his mormon family are going to give a rats ass as long as you dont go changing big stuff or making shit all wrong (in their eyes)
shit, you could keep the same basic concepts and just preach distrust of jews and semites in general and then use it as a front for finding a nice waifu and repopulating the white race.
who the fuck cares what you pretend to believe?

i just feel like it would be nice.
we'd have a religion, we'd already be established as people to avoid because of hokey beliefs, and could probably raise some good numbers and morale by taking it over somehow.
but again, lofty goals.
i know the templars would strongly disagree, but the funny thing is, if anyone could subvert then fix the mormons, it'd be all the Deus vault Anons.
you cant underestimate the power of that level devotion en masse.

dude, like i said before if you have a valid point, and you're not a defeatist sagefag, no ones going to call you on it. i'm sorry the shills took your posting style
fucking globalists man. they ruin everything.

This.
OP is a stalker and should stop posting the links to these clinton cunt supporters' fb pages.The support here overwhelming for Trump.

yeah, stop posting facebook links

I mean, you would have to be a retard to go and insult someone on facebook.

Here is a bonus picture of this goblin

Wew looks like I touched a nerve

Didn´t the 77777777 prophecy tell us that Trump would win?

Trump WILL win
even if he loses
that's just how it works

lol, you stupid shit, I was adding to my first comment

Page is lagging hard.

I'm going to save this thread and all these pics for when they rig the final vote.

The scenario I have been entertaining is that Hillary wins through electoral fraud but Trump calls it out and most of his voters agrees.
Soon after there is an economic collapse and civil war that the federals ends up losing, Hillary/Obama flees the US and Trump comes to power.

I have saved all of the pics so far as well.

Someone shoop that art project and have it say, "White women do something" With a transparency of voting Trump in the back.

i mean ideally

it will soon be gone

Is that a threat faggot?

CTR please go.

Any user have a compilation yet? Want to work with me here?

Gonna start loading them up in one post to not prematurely kill the thread

My girlfriend is voting for Trump today. She's been a liberal all her life, and after just a couple of months of cramming red pills down her throat, she's still a bit conflicted, but understands that voting Trump is a necessity. Her fag friend, however, is a #Clintonmissle. I don't even bother with him.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for Women in the draft, in a War on Russia. Even women don't want to go to war. Am I oversimplifying this?

Shill Free edition

This fucking boomer cunt
facebook.com/patti.m.johnson.9?fref=ufi

Moroni is baloney, shithead.

Is it shift change in Washington DC or late night lunch break?

Can someone please put a MENORAH in the corner for Patt Smith's picture.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This is beautiful. The one thing (((they))) couldnt rig was the innate female biological drive. They always have and always will respect strong, alpha males its that fucking simple. (((They))) can force feed them feminism and all the bullshit that entails but they cant stop them creaming when a powerful man walks in and grabs America by the pussy.

Trump you glourious bastard you're really going to do it.

Op is a fag, so checked it out personally.
It's real. Holy shit.

How the fuck do you type that with a straight face and not feel like a complete fucking bellend?

Let me tell you a little something I've learned about women.

They want you to grab them by the pussy.

They love it.

I would mail her a Poo Poo Pee Pee Pepe in the mail before election day, but I don't want her to have a heart attack.

Now if some other user did that, well, I couldn't stop him/her.

It's like 1933 all over again. Only that the US is surrounded by Oceans, not enemies. Nice.

Nice find user.

TIME TO POWER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

WE ARE NOT ALONE

YOU
ARE
NOT
ALONE
ANYMORE

Suck it! Trump grabbed the witch by the pussy!

You can't corrupt THIS record!

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Fucking. Dropped.

Wonderful, simply wonderful
And here i was thinking women was 50/50 and it was up to white men to vote Trump
Now i wonder if most blacks and hispanics are really pro clinton, probably only the illegals

post yfw Trump wins the election because of the women vote

Feels good man. We have to take our country back by leading our women again.

>that comes to 88% of women voting Trump

That's a trumpface!

True, true.

Once Trump is president some of us needs to bring CTR to his attention so that their access to public money can be shut down for good.

This would be made easier by the lefturds themselves as they will likely try to start anti-Trump maidan-style protests.

Trump is the ultimate Alpha male. He makes women feel safe and protected.

Hillary makes women feel angry and uncomfortable.

WHO HERE IS MOTIVATED BY SEEING THEIR VOLK WOKE???=

I cant wait for the mass libcuck suicide after this election

Top kek, did I actually save the thumbnail. Fucking hell…

Best one.

None of this matters since any white demographic is pro trump. It's the coloured votes that give the democrats power, and since the 60's they have ensured more and more voters through immigration. (See )

This type of polling is good, because even with their name and face attached, they are still overwhelmingly Trump. Just think how many more have skipped the poll because of the shy voter effect.

I wanna see Megyn Kelly shave her head and stick a shotgun barrel into her mouth.

Top Kek.

He also makes the cuckservatives and nu-males feels like the weak, pathetic losers that they really are.
The main reason they are not neckbear basement-dwellers is because they were born in a more prosperous era than ours.

While hating Trump is part of the orders they receive, they genuinely do hate and resent him.

IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU NATION-WRECKING, KIKE-LOVING AMERIKIKE BURGERCUCK

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

I don't have time to quote half of these, but this is where you goys should search for a waifu.

Tell her this from me.
Du bist eine dumme fotze und es ist egal was du wilst. Du bist nicht amerikanish und du kanst einen turken ficken..
(You are a dumb cunt and it doesn't matter what you want, you can fuck a turk.)

This, but current burgers and anglos are victim of propaganda, too.

Ever since they have become the best goyimg they could have been, back in the days, they have been losing hard, themselves.

It's important to educate about the past, but the past is the past and it's better to try and fight together this time.

I have to admit it's hard to not be angry about it all, and putting faith in them.

They won't be allowed to flee.

A quit post of the end of the first 1,000.

More to come.

Oy vey this is an absolute holocaust. Its 2016 shik-ladies, don't you think you should get with the times and vote in someone who is just like you?

Trump has always been leading with white women. It's the minority women who vote clinton.

Sometimes anons need to see that normal, healthy normie women are not a lost cause and CAN be persuaded to be an ally.

They have always been out there, but this is good to hit them with sheet numbers of your average every day white woman of all ages.

pretty much everyone except tumblr is voting trump

Mormon girls are top wife material though.

Around Mormons never relax, user.

It was proven it was a malicious story, Trump raped nobody, especialy not children. The problem is not Clinton doing her job as a defense attorney, is she was caugh laughing and mocking the rape victims she harassed later.

Post that youtube video of the clinton crimes

Checked.

Holy shit!
Ride of the Valkyries?
White Women returned and strike back?

Statistics have also proven that vast majority of white women are voting Trump. It's just that almost 100% of nonwhite women are voting Hillary, which skewes the overall statistic for women to go "women in general are majority voting Clinton".

By race though, most white women are for Trump.

is there anyway i can see the page this is on so i can show a friend?

Bet your niggas thought I was done? Nope, new pot of coffee on.

Snowflake has a dead daddy and anxiety issues, of course she's with HER
facebook.com/miguel.munoz.79827803?fref=ufi

Bonus "are you kiddings me" post

mormons voted for cruz you retard

This goes in line with the massive uncucking of the white male, thanks in many respects to Holla Forums. Since most alpha males are voting for Trump, so are white women.

The only exception being hardcore feminists and mentally ill dykes which don't often reproduce anyway.

Podesta is busy eating Risotto right now goyim

facebook.com/charles.roberson.31?fref=ufi
Of course he's with HER and Kaepernik nigger ball bonus

Marlene Covarrubias Isaac Rivera: I told you the trump is going to win.

He made the post "public" and it was shared like 100,000 times. He is some conservative comedian apparently. Someone said, oh they're just all his fans, so of course they're conservative." But he has approx 5000 friends and 53,000 followers–factor in over 100,000 shares, post is marked public so anybody can see it, not just conservatives, and get this, after scrubbing for dupes, there were some 588,000 fucking votes. Pretty good sample after all.

Just because they dont want to be in the draft for WW3?

No. Normies all need to hang or stop being faggots.

It just reminded me of the scene it Starship Troopers where they look for Rico's name on that huge board and it says, "KIA". I feel the same way they did when I see a white cutie who is anti-Trump.

Holy shit, that's a name.

Hillary has 54% of those votes. :^)

Ovaries for Trump

Remember, the majority of white women vote Trump
The only reason Hillary has the "Women Vote" is because shitskin women overwhelmingly vote for her
Reject all MGTOW D&C

You dumb fucking cunt. "Scientific Polling" is the biggest fucking misnomer of the English language.

ALL polls are based on two very UNSCIENTIFIC properties; shitty opinions and over-sampling a (((chosen))) demographic that benefits your candidate. The only science that goes into finding the average is calculating in the margin of error.

Are you fucking retarded?

If you notice, Facebookfag didn't say he supported Trump OR Hillary. He just asked all the bitches in his slut network who they were voting for and the overwhelming majority chose Trump. This is the most honest selection of a random sample of Middle American women you are ever going to get and your "muh womunz", "it's her turn", "trump's a nazi misogynist" bullshit doesn't resonate with anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

So, please, continue to kvetch, piss and moan about how Clinton is "totally" wiping the floor with Donald while she has fucking seizures and thinks the letter "C" on a fucking government document stands for Cookie.

dat fucking mask, scary

I have been working women in my sphere of influence for a hard 8 months. Unfortunately, I have not been able to flip any over to Trump. BUT, I have demoralized most to not even vote, or to go with Jill Stein - who has been a godsend tbh.

Now, I can't replace my mother, but I can slowly replace my associates and friends with more like-minded people, as seen here.

High energy post user

Dear CTR shills: I'll now remind you that in the 1980 election between Regan and Carter the "scientific polling" had Carter up by 8pts. Two weeks later on election day, Reagan won in such a landslide that Carter conceded before California was called. If one of you cucks dares to post some bullshit from 538 or snopes, you're just a retard. Sorry, no it wasn't "events at the time" or anything else that those retards like to trot out. It was the same shit we're seeing now. Several polls(both Reagan and Trump are up), the ones used by the media show(both Reagan and Trump) trailing. The tippers for the election though? Lagging wage growth, economy was shit, inflation was going up. Decline of American respect in the world. 3rd world shitholes pissing all over the US, terrorist states becoming more belligerent and so on.

WEW, his post just blew up nationwide. This might be the most realistic "Poll" you see.

It's getting 50 comments every few minutes now.

Here are my last grabs before I hit the DMV and get my emissions done.

I hope I was able to motivate some you fuckers.
We're all gonna make it bruhs.

unreal

Check Hail!

The GATED Community?

Holy kek! Nice dubs, btw.

I checked the numbe of comments pictures you posted, 100.

Hillshills are nothing but a loud minority, and there's evidence everywhere. They are so small, it will hardly count as a civil war. More like a failed resistance.

Mind you, I'm not attempting any anti-concern shill shit here. On the contrary, exposing the media's lies ought to help motivate more pro-Trump people to vote. Help spread the facts around and don't let me down, America.

You don't understand, war is necessary regardless of who wins. A Trump win just means it won't have to be started immediately. Look at the demographics of the nation, look at how whites are already a minority when it comes to non-adults. We will go South-Africa tier and be genocided with targeted killings instead of just kike propaganda if there isn't.

And becouse the MSM conditiones them to vote cunt.

I love how you stupid fucks always omit that its a slim margin while white men overwhelmingly go Trumjp. Those stats didn't mean at all what you took it as, instead it just showed that there's more than enough voting for liberal bullshit and open borders to give away the entire country if people showed up to vote.

Also repealing the vote isn't MGTOW shit. Do you even know what MGTOW stands for? Its for separating from women. Taking the vote isn't fucking separating from them. Taking the vote is the traditionalist stance. They weren't allowed to vote for centuries. It was widely accepted that men should both run the household and be the ones with the say. You're the retards that are accepting modern day kike propaganda and promoting "equality"

good idea (checked) include pictures of cute white toddlers for maximum emotional manipulation

Chris Hall's a nigger-lover, so that explains why he's voting for Hillary. Probably not a very bright guy.

will never not be funny

Don Vick is so triggered

That's a bad omen.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

If the media is lying about the woman vote, then that 3 point Clinton lead in Florida that was reported on the news yesterday could also be fake?

Likely it is. The media has been massaging the poll numbers since around June, oversampling dems usually even in republican heavy areas. Or using "light lean dem" and counting them as heavy dem.

as well all know, the second star wars film was by far the best

This post reeks of pathetic CTR shilling.

How will CTR ever recover from this?

REMINDER THAT CUCKS DO WHATEVER THEY THINK WILL MAKE WOMEN LIKE THEM

SPREAD THIS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN, THE BETA CUCKS WILL FOLLOW IT WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT

You're the only one talking about dicks here queer.

It is true tho. The post has been linked in the thread, you can see it for yourself.

That's the happiest dog in the world.

HERpes drones BTFO

Fuck, forgot to post pic

WTF I love the 19th amendment now.

Post yfw the women of your people proved you wrong.

Keep in mind, though, that they haven't proved ANYTHING, yet. We'll see on election day who did what.

post count just hit:

Still mostly Trump women.
At 69,836 shares, that will go up again soon

Any count on accurate numbers? Would love to know exactly how many trumps vs clintons.

I've noticed a change recently. People who used to post anti-Trump memes have almost completely stopped, while anti-Hillary memes are on the rise.

My SJW cousin posted a big virtue-signalling scene on facebook a few months ago about how she would leave the country if Trump were elected, and her likes were in the triple digits.

Just yesterday she posted an article about "Look at the list of things Trump has insulted", and it got two likes and a comment. This is a woman who can post a sepiatone photo of a glass of wine and get 50+ likes & 20+ comments. Normally she has cheerleaders.

Only now, nobody is cheerleading. Nobody is genuinely excited to vote for Hillary. Really nobody expected Trump to get as far as he has, and they're getting fatigued about the whole thing.

My closest friend has been a Bernie supporter from day 1 of this election, and he turned into a never-Trumper. He was fervent about it until the Project Veritas videos came out. Now he refuses to vote because "everybody's terrible".

The liberal fatigue is here.

Why wouldn't she just make a literal poll instead of this comment shit?

How many female friends does this guy have and what state doe she live in?

*does he

It's pretty insane really…
LANDSLIDE

I don't know new-friend, why don't you pick up the spoon, find the obvious crumbs/information and stuff them in your fat retarded mouth?

How about that faggot???

It's all in the thread, I am not going to write your article for you.

cute dog

MAKE WOMEN GREAT AGAIN

Out of every screenshot I would take, around 15 people, I would quality check three - to see if they were real Or hot.
Every Hillary supporter was actually a real person, it blew my mind tbh. I have never seen that before in any of these random "polls". Not a single one looked fishy or any type of cheap $5 blackhat rental.

I don't know how the poll is doing now that it is getting so much attention and hype, but what I saw over a 12 hour period was 100% legitimate.

Hillary might have decided to keep her shekels - because the normie CTR has dried up - they are completely DORMANT. Unless they are getting a couple days off or are prepping for a full 10 day 24 hour a day assault, it looks like her shock troops are on ice.

University life sucks

user I am going to give you some real advice that I used when I went back to college after 11 years in the military.
Join clubs. The outdoor and hiking clubs.
Co-Ed sports leagues.
You don't meet your waifu throwing up at 3am in some alleyway, you meet her at 6am next to you on the stair master when her water bottle "accidentally" falls into your machine and fucks up your workout.

Mind body and soul, work all of them out while you are there.

And the more people are openly allowed to support Trump the more popular he will become, creating a feedback loop.

top thread

bump

Women dindu nuffin

It's because they include minorities. After all, they said "women", not "white women", right? In the States this is even more pronounced because the definition of "white" is very loose.

The difference between white women and men is almost negligible. In fact, for a long time white women were more conservative than men. Here in England Labour used to be notorious for having a "woman problem".

Minorities and non-whites are used as a wedge to make you believe there's some massive sex disparity when there really isn't.

What this thread shows is that the big problem with women having the vote is shitskin women having the vote.

Don't say the words Anons

Total votes now, this thing has gone completely viral

Look at all those Trump votes. The (((Media))) done goofed.

why?

What this thread shows is that the big problem is non-whites

my ex is still anti-Trump and claims to be anti-Hillary. all she does is post anti-Trump memes or how he raped people or something.
If she voted Shillary or didn't vote at all, I'll be the one to send her back

bump

fuck it lads, when he wins on Nov 8th, I'm celebrating by asking her out.

Don Vick, Kiel Morison:

Hahaha holy shit

I went to two rallies before the tapes were released, and two after.

There has been about a 200% rise in groups of women not accompanied by men.

:^)

Never heard of David HIll, is he liberal or conservative? His O.P. quoting NBC News suggested to me that he's liberal and was expecting a Hillary landslide but I could've read too far into it.

Isn't facebook segregated into two hugbox camps where all the Trump fans banned/blocked all the Clinton fans and vice versa?

Or are you guys suggesting that Trump has something like 85% of the popular vote and Clinton is getting carried by the media and fake polls?

I'm pretty sure there's always 20-30 million die hard Democrat only voters, just like theres 30-35 million die hard Republican only voters. There's a big swing voter block which usually doesn't vote (young people, blacks, latinos, single mothers) of about 40-50 million that decide elections.

The real question then becomes is it 30+50 Clinton vs 35 Trump or 35+50 Trump vs 30 Clinton or some mixture in there where they split the undecided.

Remember people voted for John Kerry and he was indistinguishable from George W Bush. That Democrat base is there and filled with cowed and stupid people unwilling to criticise their candidates. Burnt out hippies and unemployed losers low income earners the benefits crowd that's at least 100 million people. Thankfully most are too lazy to register to vote so you get something like 20-25% turnout, but add that to the Democratic base and it's pretty hard to see how Republicans ever win another general election. Trump really is the last shot because the next Republican candidate will have to be run on a gibemedats platform to even be competitive in some states.

is that first pic the tranny that got wrecked by John 'fucking' Numbers?

White Women responsible for saving the West?

Strange days.

On top of the fact that I think I'm just straight up falling in love with her more every day, I've never been more happy to have stopped lurking /r9k/.

Don't be silly user. These women are just bandwagoners who can smell victory and are receptive to alpha Trump. Trump and his team, and all of the anons that contributed in any way (probably 99% male) put in real work for months and months to make this happen.

Women follow. They have to. We saved the west first and once they realized the path was safe they decided to walk it.

Oyyy veyyy goyim!

The women aren't voting for us, revoke their rights!

Not surprised. The left already threw white women under the bus multiple times and white women are the biggest victims of leftist shitskin immigration schemes.

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE

Inb4 he censors the comment section

The current list is already a long and excellent one, but I have faith in ability of the Shitposter-in-Chief to personally stump, hector, heckle, abuse, browbeat and/or bully every single cuck, bluehair, heeb, wetback, and shiftless negro in every single sissified safe space in the United States.

It shall be glorious!

I want to put a frame around it and put it on my wall

FUCKING LIBERALS I WILL KILL THEM ALL

Reminder that brit/pol/ cheered after she killed herself.

Oh I absolutely agree. Based Dilbert Merchant has the best response.

I need this to hang on my wall

How,k are they gonna every female faceberg account, edit their posts and change every pro-trump statement they made?

The jews lost, bro. The jews lost. I can hardly believe it myself, but it's true.

Who is that and why is she relevnt?

It looks like a mix between ronda rousey and julia stiles.

Because, like many other Bernouts, he's a fucking loser who refuses to make something of himself. He tried enlisting in the military when he was 18, but ended up getting medically discharged because he threatened to kill himself because he "couldn't take it". His parents are more than well-off enough to put him through college, and have tried several times, but he can't finish more than one semester before dropping out. Now his folks won't pay for it, because the money would be wasted.

So now he's stuck in our hometown, working low-wage bullshit jobs, living with his parents, and bitching about income inequality.

The people who complain about meritocracy know deep down that they can't cut it in meritocracy.

When people feel like they're wrong, they shut the hell up. The mass shutting-up of liberals on social media speaks volumes.

did he smoke a lot of pot in his teenage years?

This is a woman who can post a sepiatone photo of a glass of wine and get 50+ likes & 20+ comments. Normally she has cheerleaders.

Man that's why I always hated facebook. Terrible fucking balance and game design. Post something well-thought out, get 1-2 likes, post reddit tier humor, get 20 likes, my gf posts a pic of her breakfast, it gets 80 likes from all her beta cheerleaders and "you go girl!" friends.

No, but his mom had him on all kinds of medication for ADD. I know it fucked with his head to the point where he couldn't continue to take the meds and be a functioning adult. He's stopped on his own that for the most part, so maybe I don't give him enough credit.

And I know he works very hard at whatever job he has, and he often gets promoted. I'm proud of him for at least doing that much.

He saw Bernie promise all the millenials free college, and he completely bought into it. "If I could go to school for free, surely I'd be successful." Yeah, THAT is what's holding him back. Forget your previous college attempts. If he was serious about school, your folks would have backed him, gladly. But they didn't want to finance apathy, or doing it "just because". I can't blame them.

Nigga is almost 30 and has never lived on his own, pockets the vast majority of his paycheck, and STILL wants free college from ME, the taxpayer. I'm sorry, but not only is that NOT going to help him, but it will hurt ME. It's a terrible, lose-lose idea, and if I never see it proposed in my lifetime I'll die a little happier.

his folks would have backed him

mean to quote

Obviously a good sign.

Except that women, including white women, normally overwhelmingly vote Dem you fucking moron.

A million times this.

This
Alpha males vote Trump, women follow the alpha males and numales orbit women.

Also go to this thread
We need to reduce the number of spics voting democrats too.

Need to find me a woman like that.

You people do not fit in here.

funny how the women voting for clinton have exactly 1 like on their comment? seems as if they liked their own comment. i wonder how it feels to be that retarded

88.5% OF WOMEN ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP

Pretty sure that's that polish girl who killed herself in the UK after being bullied for being white and polish at school there. Not sure why she's being posted, other than her being very pretty.

In order to post here, you need the intelligence to write everything in a single reply. There are no comments here.