Children always suffer the adult's follies

video-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/14857996_703053373185729_5784088433831968768_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjYwNiwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoidjNfNDI2X2NyZl8yM19tYWluXzMuMF9zZCJ9&rl=606&vabr=337&oh=dcaad1e2a8159a4222314098591417e3&oe=5810750C

Why is it that all of these self important psycho-progs always make children suffer to get their fix? It is always the children who have to suffer. Be it abortion i know it kills nigs, but it still kills open, rampant faggotry and fag adoption. Single mother welfare leeches who are given incentives to pump out more. Putting retards in places they should not be, etc. It always stains and scars their upbringing. All these psycho-progs had the privilege of a decent childhood. It really chafes my poo hole.

cool story

thanks, bro

WHY HAVE I BEEN SEEING SO MANY SUSPICIOUS URLS POSTED TO Holla Forums?

Because they worship Moloch.

I'm surprised she didn't get a job with Correct the Record, instead.

its a direct link to the kikebook video so you can see it without logging in. I got it from the "inspect element" thinger

Abortion is the only fucking good thing we have going for us. You stupid fucking faggots are every bit as bad as the people accepting refugees. Do the fucking math shit for brains.

To plant viruses on the computers of the so called "Alt-Right" so that they can plant CP on their computers. This will allow the government to purge dissenters in one fell swoop. It may sound tinfoil, but it could happen. I can see the headlines now:
MASSIVE ALT-RIGHT PEDOPHILE RING UNCOVERED BY THE FBI
Stay safe out there, anons.

A likely story.

context faggot, I was using it as an example of childhood lost. I'm not speaking for or against it. I thought the spoiler would cover this you illiterate twat.

he's on to us!

you can post videos on this website kike
no shekels for u

i went the extra mile and got you the mp4. I should have done it in the OP

I think even a retard can be a kinderkarten teacher. You're not even expected to learn how to read or do addition until 1st grade.

she is smarter than 99% of the marxist teachers in North America

Corky has a girlfriend. Smell his fingers.

00:48-00:54
Teaching kids about pedobear and pepe?

Her IQ is probably a point behind the average Argentine anyways

I may as well go and emulate Ibi Pippi at this point. My boss will probably thank me for saving him the trouble of firing white men and hiring DIVERSITY.

She on our side, raising future natsocs on the fundamental memes.

I want to get off this dystopian ride. 1984 and BNW weren't even close.

Yeah sure if most abortions were niggers and not being pushed to EVERYONE.

But who is in control here you fuckin shit-for-brains? Not you. Not Holla Forums. Not Hitler.

You know who is in control and pushes abortion/contraceptives/etc so women have no responsibilities at all and are whores thinking they are independent due to modern societies hedonism and support systems? Hmm… I wonder (((who))) it could BE!

I hope you choke on your next meal in front of the person you love.

ROCK ON CHICAGO, ROCK OVER LONDON