What's Trump going to do to the (((Media))) when he wins?

Especially the individual cocksuckers who look the American people in the eye every night and lie to them. People lose their loved ones to illegals, terrorists, etc and they cover it up. Families and communities are destroyed while they laugh it up at cocktail parties with celebrities and then retreat to their gated communities away from all the pain they've caused.

Please tell me he's going to destroy them Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BzhSx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-nyt-no-apology-trump-story-20161013-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for answers

All their bank transactions should be investigated and accounts should be frozen.

He won't be alone in that process, I assure you. Media cucks will swing first most likely. Keep in mind that their removal is only a temporary fix. Gotta cut off the head of the (((viper))) too.

He's going to tell them

YOU'RE FIRED!

Also, keep an eye on these people who were strictly anti-Trump until the last second. Especially cuckservatives. Can't just let these people "change to the winning side" after betraying their countrymen.

Treason should never be taken lightly.

We're gonna open up LIBEL LAWS.

how new r u?

Two words:
Libel laws

He's said he will enact them again, and when he does they will have no choice but to quickly clean up their act cause it's going to give the average people the power to hold them accountable for the shit they spew once again.
And so much shit do they spew.

Libel laws have their evils, but the pros far outweigh the cons.

Libel laws will be applied to them and they will finally be held accountable for lying. No more retractions and saying sorry. Fines, loss of jobs, and jail time is needed.

Megyn Kelly is going to be among the most beautiful race traitors swinging from the ropes.

Nov 9

That's hardly enough anymore.

No they don't.

The only reasonable thing Trump could do is reinstate the Fairness Doctrine. You really don't want libel laws like we have in the UK, we have practically no freedom of speech protection here. Libel laws here are incredibly open ended and contrary to the whole concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'.

And if Trump tries to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine he'll find opposition from a good deal of conservatives because it could easily apply to conservative talk radio as well.

Personally I'd just pimp her out

You can't DESTROY the press. Back before the (((grabblers))) got their mitts on it, it was a source of information and check against tyrants. We need it to be that again.

However…

The fuckfaces on #TheList need to be dealt with for their collusion. I wonder if there's one non-pozzed journalism program out there there isn't and if we can take the entire graduating class and distribute them here and there to fill in the gaps?

Thank you, user. I love seeing this. I want a picture of it like the niggers of old from our based great-grandparents.

there have also been talks about him starting his own media corp

I'm thinking he needs to look the other way while patriots take them to task.

Will be 1000 years before someone in the media decides to lie to the citizens after what happens.

Oh, and the rope is too good for them. Should last weeks, be painful, and put on the internet for all to see

I meant destroy it in it's current form.

He should only do that if Hillary's flunkies manage to pull off the fraud. The president shouldn't own a media outlet while in office.

Fair enough, but it will take a wiser man than me to figure out how to do that while still leaving the important parts intact.

Same thing robespierre did

LOL.

Who said he'd win the election?

That's not what robespierre did :^)

Wow, you're a fucking idiot. I really don't even know what to say to that.

Whatever you were trying to communicate, it just makes you look like a moron. Cuckchan refugee?

How can you win something that's rigged?

This will be a real revolution at this rate.

He should use RICO to take down the MSM for at least deliberately causing race riots.

Seize their assets to pad the Trump Family's assets. We're talking about tens to hundred billion dollars.

While he's at that use RICO to take down the two parties.

If trump takes down the two parties then have trump tell the liberals to find leadership who they actually like such as Sanders and Jill.

"I'm Not a dictator. The two parties are both garbage, so shut up and find people who you actually like to be your leaders. There's nothing more for me to discuss about this matter."

STUDY: 91% of Trump Coverage is Hostile

archive.is/BzhSx

Make the knowing telling of false statements by the media punishable by a significant amount, either a crime or civil wrong. see libel laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

Make the collusion of the media punishable by a significant amount, either a crime or civil wrong. Collusion denies the public of a free press and hence should be eliminated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

If none of these work, he can trust bust all the major media companies and make their owners poor. We can call it Trump busting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law

No idea what Trump is going to do when he's elected but there are things that can be done to hack away at the rot infesting the media. The first step is to create a legal definition of what the press and journalism are. Create an actual industry protected term. Only people who meet that definition will be afforded the legal protections currently available to the press. Historically, the press have been awarded these protections due to the responsibility they have had in regards to keeping the public informed. Since the press is not fulfilling that responsibility and instead have decided to act as a political propaganda wing then there needs to be a mechanism that winnows the wheat from the chaff and separates those who will serve the public and those who will serve a political ideology.

So if a reporter is found to be mendacious or overly cozy with the political figures they cover, either socially or financially, then they would lose their classification as a journalist and the protections that entails. Corruption needs to essentially cost them their livelihood and their reputation. Hard coding their responsibilities into their job classification strikes me as a good place to start in regards to that.

What a progressive thing to say fellow skinhead!

Trump never forgives those who've wronged him.

Trump said he was going to "break up the media companies". 6 companies own MSM.

I am mostly worried that Trump will hurt Internet Freedom because he doesn't understand it. Internet would be the solution to the MSM if it remains as it has been.

Cut their cash off.
Arrest their owners as traitors and seize their assets.

Paul Ryan confirmed for PURGED.

Incorrect. He forgave El Rato. Publicly at least. Trump's very predictable in one sense, you know how he'll react to something. If you talk shit about him, he'll talk shit about you. If you bring up his controversies, he'll bring up yours. Conversely, if you say something nice about him, he'll say something nice about you.

It's not ideal but personally I'd rather have a predictable leader than an unpredictable one. With Hillary, you don't know what the fuck she's going to do. One minute she's giving Russia 20% of the world's Uranium. The next minute she's trying to go to war with them because something in her blood clot addled brain told her they stole her emails.

El Rato is now answering phones in a basement somewhere and likely getting paid to fight CtR shills on cuckchan.

We'll kill her and then rape her, in that order

There will be finger wagging.

IF YOU DARE TOUCH MY SLAVES GOYIM, ILL WILL WIPE YOUR MEMORY FROM THIS EARTH

SHALOM

I'm almost entirely sure that one of his sons in a Holla Forumsack and i'm sure that they know and will communicate this.

OH WE'RE GONNA HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME WITH THE MEDIA, LET ME TELL YOU THAT

failure to serve the nation
omission of critical information in criminal reports which could be used by the general public to protect themselves
irresponsible abuse of broadcasting powers
slander, trial by media, sponsors getting off scottfree, violation of ethics (there should be some oath, like doctors and lawyers), etc

all comes down to the 5 Ws

Trump launched his daily news program on Facebook

He will not win at 90%, is just like saying what the media are going to do if aliens come here, they will recognize a very rare event happening.

HAHAHA WTF TOP KEK

What products do they use in their hair?

The media is completely unaccountable under liberal legal systems.
They know this.

Liberal legal "theory" that enjoys hegemony today posits that all human actions are magic self-justifying indulgences of incorporeal atomic entities floating in a void, that can only be limited if it impinges upon the supposed "entitlements of others", as conjectured by the Priesthood of Freedom and Equality.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-nyt-no-apology-trump-story-20161013-story.html

Consequently they see misinformation as an impingement on "the right for good reputation" which is a straw man on stilts.

There is no space for truth, accountability or responsibility here, no matter how vital it is to the common good.

'Freedom of speech' means their freedom to screech rayciss, seksiss, homophone on random people with impunity, and 'defamation' is pulling out statistics about their pets.

The shitheads that become journalists get off on the illusion of being the "fourth estate" and the "kingmakers", and Trump is ruining their fantasy.

>>>/fa/ is that way

Antitrust law would be the first resort, actually. With only six corporations owning the ENTIRE media complex, they need to be broken up.

Decreasing regulations in this sector will help alternative media prosper as well. Leasing the wireless spectrum to only the guudest goyim has caused a lot of the problems we have had to deal with over the last 40+years. I would say just open up the spectrum. Fuck TV. If broadcasters can't figure out how to transmit over open airspace, then they NEED to die. "Pirate" radio and television should be available, and highly local.

I can't agree with this more. The media (and universities) hold unbelievable power in democracies, but are not actually beholden to the government. It's power without responsibility. We need to break the illusion that they speak for the people, because in reality they speak for the (((power that be))). Speaking power to truth, as it were.

One way to break this feedback loop is to break the credibility of these institutions. Normies trust articles from the New York Times not because Carlton Cucksworth with a masters in Journalism from Harvard wrote the articles, but because it's the New York Times saying it. If the NYT were to go under, and forced to rebrand itself as a new organization with a new name, it would lose the vast majority of its credibility.

The internet has already started this process. Never before has an narrative alternative to the mainstream been so widely available. The more exposure we get to reality through the internet, the more the media has to invest to deny reality, the less credibility the media keeps.

A Great Purge

Hopefully something akin to the Hunger Games. They loved to shill that story, might as well meme it into reality for them.

Tippity tip top kek

Fixed.

DAY OF THE GUILLOTINE

Trust busting. Have them investigated (all are guilty of something). Death squads. There are a lot of options.

time for some meme magic

Needs to be a clear law on editorializing in news. Journalists should not be giving their opinions or spinning stories to their own ideology.

Also make a law that race must be mentioned in crime reports. No more "youths" or "unarmed teens." Call them what they are, violent feral niggers.

I like this idea, actually. Breaking up the media based on newly enacted monopoly, duopoly or oligopoly laws would probably kill most of the problem.

Hopefully use anti-trust laws to break off their corporate overlords. We have laws on the books to deal with the media that no one enforces.

I like your take on this, user. It could be, in the media realm, similar to what legal professionals have to undergo to safeguard and regulate integrity. Journalists could have their own version of the BAR exam.
The real question is, what is he going to do to protect them from RWDS?

the blood of their enemies

First they'll drop to their knees and lick his boots after they realize he holds the power and they realize that Clinton isn't going to be paying them anymore. This will hopefully take the form of public apologies (unlikely) or heads rolling for strong anti-Trump positions (likely).

Then, Trump is going to put into play a bill that sanitizes the news, forcing them to provide content without spin and bias, and limiting the air time on opinion pieces. This will be the beginning of the end for the mainstream media.

Once people realize that you can get opinions from anywhere on the net, and the news only provides basic facts and stories, people will en masse move towards electronic media as their primary fountain of news.

I would advocate something very cheap and also 100% guaranteed sucess

Drop them naked in the most dangerous black neighborhood.

Let nature do the rest.

Kek is on our side.

how do I attach

El Rato was literally his opponent. He didn't "deceive" Trump, his role was to literally use all he had to beat Trump, so there was no betrayal so to say.

Just being a sore loser.

They'll learn the error of their ways.

That's how it should be for libel laws you fucktard. Guilty of libel until proven innocent. That goes triple for journalists.

Eg, the media here should all be sued to smitherines over publishing 10 random sluts statements that Donald Trump sexually assaulted them. The reason: not a single fucking one of them took legal actions against the alleged crimes, but the media presents their *claims* as factual statements.

WORK SETS YOU FREE

;-).

It actually would be. If the media was subject to the same libel laws as private citizens, they'd have been sued into bankruptcy by now.