Alex Jones Attacked by ANTIFA at RNC Cleveland 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=_V6tD_ChC2Q

eh fuck both

Absolutely bourgeois

I mean, on the surface he seems like an absolute reactionary but have you heard his radio show? He's a crazy comrade.

kek

It's amazing/depressing how Alex Jones has gone from crazy conspiracy theorist to almost mainstream right-wing pundit in just a few years.

It isn't surprising. They do shit like this all the time. They pay lip service to their bourgeois ideals of "freedom" but when the time is right, they come out and show who they really are.

On the other hand, how dare these stupid kids disrespect our double agent comrade!!

Considering they generally just spend their time attacking small, unimportant groups of backwoods hicks, I'm glad to see they're actually starting to do something of value.

I don't see how this is "something of value"
If anything this will make Jones' conspiracies look more legitimate.

Alex Jones is beating the left to the hearts and minds of the white working class.
Fuck.

I just mean that Alex Jones poses more of a threat to populace at large than a group of 3-4 Nazi cosplayers, which is the usual target of Antifa.

This. Antifa would be based if they attacked the mainstream right.

That is not ok

Would have loved to have been there to take it out of his hands and shred in front of him while he does nothing.

i liked his conspriacies but i've lost all respect for him

ebin :DD

Where is this from?

the RNC after Alex was retreated by the cops

And then, of course, you'd say, "psssh ….. nothin personnel ….. kid ….."

No that's your line edgelord maoist fag