"Black Applicants For Trump Housing Speak Out"

(((They))) are trying to push the "racist against blacks" thing again.

The commission took on Fortt's case, and she says a young Donald Trump appeared with a lawyer at a hearing on behalf of the family real estate company, Trump Management

"Mr. Trump and his son Donald came into the office. I asked what I should do with this application because she's calling constantly and his response to me was, 'You know I don't rent to the N-word. Put it in a drawer and forget about it,'" Leibowitz, 89, told NBC News.

archive.is/FurIW

This shit again?

So Donald's supposed to be responsible for his late father now?

They really are desperate if this is the best they can do.

I think we're done here, folks.

I don't see how this "racist against blacks" is a convincing argument to vote against Trump. Most of the USA isn't black, and most of the cultures who aren't black don't like blacks in their neighborhood.

Damn straight.
That’s his IQ.
Same.

l hate to correct the record, but in this instance, the "Brown" person is a female.

correct my record harder senpai

you're making this too obvious, go back to Holla Forums and apply yourself

DO NOT CLICK THESE IMAGES, THEY HAVE CP VIRUSES IN THEM

From what I've read the reason that black applicants were turned down is because almost all of them had terrible credit, but they just thought that racism was the reason they didn't get the apartment. Can any anons confirm?

Don't click the images because they're fucking stupid

Friend of Jon's, perhaps?

That's what l suspect. They couldn't afford it, had terrible credit, or didn't have reliable and steady employment.

l clicked on them on a work computer once; nothing happened.

The worst part is it wasn't Donald Trump who refused to rent to blacks, it was Trump's father. Trump is being blamed for something he didn't do.

This is some magnificent derailing

Hitler dubs knows whats up

can you blame them? have you seen what niggers do in apartments and housing? Odds are good they are going to trash the place and you'll end up forming a lot money to fix it, along with other tenets leaving since no one wants to be around these fucks.

I had some niggers move into my neighborhood when a neighbor lost his home and some yid from the coast came in and purchased it and made it section 8. Soon shit started to happen, packages from peoples doorstep started disappearing, a few break-ins and car break-ins. Always when people where at work, since this monkeys never worked, and if one did a group of them where always at the house. When finally they got kicked out and the yid send some contractor to fix the place up, man they had to remodel the whole fucking thing. Marvel counters and flooring where broken or damaged, holes in wall, you name it and it was fucked. Wonder how much it cost to have that all replaced, but odds are he had it removed and replaced with something cheap

One of my oldest family friends is a negro (not a nigger, and not a black) who runs both a construction firm and rents a score of houses to various tenants. Whenever he gets a nigger who wants to rent a house, he makes sure they’re 1. not on any form of welfare and 2. hikes the fuck out of their rent anyway, because they ALWAYS trash the place. They’re not smart enough to actually question the price, so he has never been hit with any lawsuits. Not that their cognitive dissonance would let them comprehend a negro being racist against niggers, anyway.

One of his earliest tenants (nigger) got drunk, burnt the entire fucking house down, and roasted to death inside. He was terrified that he’d be held responsible, but the family was stupid enough to say up front that the tenant had a severe drinking problem, and the investigation found a shitty old hot plate, so the insurance rebuilt the house for free. “One less of ‘em in the world,” he said.

With a name like Lebowitz, you know you're getting 100% truth.

Fuck NIggers

good lord they are absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel they are so desperate

I don't believe this story. But even if I did believe it, I wouldn't care. Property owners have a responsibility to protect their property. Renting property or lending anything to niggers is taking a pointless risk with literally no upside whatsoever. The government tries to force landlord to rent to niggers because without the force of (Jewish) law, they would all do the smart thing and tell niggers to fuck off to their own shitty neighborhoods and try to rent from either a kike (who will extort them) or another black landlord (who probably knows good and god-damned well that 97 out of 100 blacks can't be trusted).

Makes you wonder what Hillary's father has done to black folks