SOROS RIGGED THE ELECTION

George Soros claims that Trumpenfuhrer will win the popular vote in a landslide and somehow lose the electoral college!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-01-22/soros-clinton-to-win-popular-vote-in-landslide
archive.fairvote.org/?page=967
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it can happen, electoral college is fucking stupid.

In other words, Instant civil war.

Didn't the same thing happen to Al Gore?

Actually this makes scary sense. We know Soros wants to collapse the United States. So, make Trump win the vote and Hillary win the election - both sides at each other's throats, neither will accept the legitimacy of the other. Stir in the fact Hillary is the most corrupt corporate whore to ever gain office in our nation's history…. voilà. Instant implosion.

Literally this.
Apparently when creating the voting system, James Madison had a stroke of retard and thought that a small group of people having more say than the rest of the population wouldn't be abused

only because he lost Florida just by an inch, they will have hell to pay if they cheat him.

Wouldn't be the first time. It's happened 4 times before.

1824, 1876, 1888, and 2000

The margin between Gore and Bush was pretty small, if I'm not mistaken. Also, it doesn't make a difference because both Gore and Bush are minions of the jew.

It's not an abuse if it's the law.

"If you don't want me to abuse the law, then change the law so I can't." - Donald J Trump, 1st Presidential Debate, 2016

You anons don't even know how long I have been waiting for this
Ever since I was a little boy, I knew the electoral system was fucked. But I was waiting for the one day, where it would all come crumbling down.
I imagined a future election looking like this; landslide victory in terms of popular vote, technical victory in terms of electoral college.
I have been waiting for the day these slimy kikes go full on desperate.
I have been waiting for RWDS to start for this long
The revolution is coming boys

This is a bad thing though. This is what Soros wants. Not that I disagree, we won't have a choice…

The only hope would be to hit the leftists so hard and so fast that they don't have time to organize and train. The military would either side with us or stand aside; the generals might be compromised, but I think the rank and file would not risk their lives to fight their own countrymen for fucking Hillary Clinton.

Now folks, this video has been debunked as edited. Soros said that it believed Clinton will win the popular vote in a landslide, but the electoral college will be closer.

Part of what it is saying is probably correct and based on an expensive analysis. That is, Trump has an electoral college advantage. If he ties the popular vote, the electoral college will be a landslide in favor of Trump.

thanks for correcting our record

Not entirely. While Gore had a higher share of the popular vote the results were still close. The election isn't decided by popular vote though, it's all about the electoral college. To posit an extreme hypothetical, imagine that every single eligible voter in Kansas turns out to vote and they all vote Trump, that's close to 3 million votes for Trump that turn into 6 electoral college votes. Now let's imagine that 12 people in California turn up to vote and they all vote for our favourite serial criminal Clinton. Those 12 votes turn into 55 electoral college votes. So in this bizarre scenario Trump would be up 3 million votes but 49 points behind in the race. Now, with that being said, the situation presented here is extreme because that's not how elections happen. If Trump manages to win enough of the popular vote for it be considered a landslide then he should also be carrying states with it. The margin of victory is the difference here.

Except this is something that if happens, is big enough for stupid kike lovers to wake up to. If what the kike king describes is true, than we will see why the electoral college is truly fucked, people will become redpilled fast, and civil war could break out.
This pretty much guarantees a win win whether Trump loses or wins. We will still revolutionize our country no matter what the fuck happens

Did you even watch the video?
Are you even trying?

I can't wait to squeeze the life out of his writhing cadaver

String him up like Mussolini. Let people get some whacks in on the puppet master.

I think this can be used as powerful propaganda. Instead of deluding yourself that every bad poll is wrong and every good poll must be right, drive out the vote by angering people with Soros' arrogance.

Fire up your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors. Overwhelm the voting booth, and just have armies of citizens monitoring for the steal. Raise hell. Let them know there will be fucking consequences for the steal.

That's how we have a chance. Not creating some fake reality about rigged polls.

reminder this is what he will end up looking like afterwards.

IT'S NOTHING GOY

horrible what they did to his body

Mussolini did nothing wrong.

Il Duce's soul won't rest in peace.

I saw it months ago you unwashed newfags. You should all be banned.

he literally did in the video

I hope Donald abolishes the electoral college system.

CORRECT

Here is the original video: bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-01-22/soros-clinton-to-win-popular-vote-in-landslide

He CLEARLY says Hilary will win the popular vote. OP's video has indeed been edited. This was on Holla Forums when it came out, but we caught it then.

He can't. The President doesn't have the authority to amend the Constitution. If he wanted it abolished, he's had 70 years as a private citizen to get together with his Congressman and push forth a bill to amend it, but he hasn't. As President, he will be gelded by the Constitution itself and any attempt by him to amend it or to propose legislation will exceed his authority.

GEORGE "OPEN" SOROS

Yeah, looks like he's talking about the primaries here.

He said this a month after the conventions so that can't be right.

It's an edited video; he said Hilary would win in a landslide - bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-01-22/soros-clinton-to-win-popular-vote-in-landslide

which makes more sense. kaine has 30 people go to his rally, yet they will win in a (((landslide))). soros will be the first neck for the guillotines.

The popular vote was so close that people justified the fact that the Electoral College had someone else win. I believe the uproar would be very loud if say the disparity was 100,000 or 1 million votes for Trump but he still loses.

He was already dead before he was strung up

still it is disgusting to think they desecrated his corpse

archive.fairvote.org/?page=967

It can't happen.

Oh, I see now.
Who the hell dubbed this and for what purpose?
Just fucking about seems like a pretty thin motive.

It made a lot more sense back then.

Still think Soros is full of crap, and I'll definitely take any reason at all to disavow Clinton as a President.

Maybe to stir up more jew-hate, or to make fools of people who would say it's real when it can be so easily proven false?

If they come back with the results and say he lost florida cry havok and let slip the frogs of war.

Florida is so in the tank for Trump its not funny

trump is ahead in early voting in florida

GTKRWN can't happen soon enough.

wait wait

soros according to OP claimed trump will win the popular vote in a landslide but the video thumbnail says SOROS:CLINTON TO WIN POPULAR VOTE

why is that?

i haven't watched the video yet though

But those didn't result in a race war.

i know. hence why if they steal florida from him war

it'd be really suspicious and the spics who got cheated might destroy the state

yea.. believe it or not tons of florida spics want trump. the ones that look like gang bangers of course dont but they are going back anyway so who cares.

We all know Nosferajew is (on one level at the very least) the puppetmaster, but the norms don't. Why the fuck is this old shit being asked his corrupt opinion?

If they screw Trump out of the Presidency and anoint that corrupt lesbian cunt the leader of the US, that means the kikes have truly subverted America from the White House down to the public library, and the whole thing needs to be purified with fire.

Other countries have civil wars and other minor conflicts for the people to fight for their futures. Libshits are wrong when they tell you that everything can be solved peacefully. On the contrary, some things can only be solved with violence. I think we've reached a point in America where peaceful solutions to fix this shit are no longer available.

1. The video is down.
2. The video was also posted a few weeks ago, and I believe it was discovered to be a hoax then, too.

That happened in ~1960, but the last time that anyone could ever possibly even try to make a case against it would be the faggot “marriage” ruling in the SCOTUS where they unconstitutionally ignored every single state’s vote on the matter.

I hope my state can cheat him.

We need to start compiling census data of the number of people of voting age for all the counties of Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada, and any other important state.

We need to be absolutely sure, ON ELECTION NIGHT, that the numbers coming in aren’t higher than those.

Oy Vey
SHUT IT DOWN

Gonna be popping this up at a busy highway exit in PA. Hopefully can get some people looking into it.

So how are we going to exactly red-pill these liberal morons on twitter to get this hash-tag trending?

Hmm I would probably point to the "glitches" in Texas to start. People probably won't care so much if we don't have an example of voting machines fucking around, but that is a perfect scare story to get wheels turning.

Purpose of the sign is to get people to google it on their break at work. I'll be placing next to a couple Trump signs so anybody who can put 2 and 2 together will wanna know what's the deal.

As for liberals, they probably like Soros. Best to say "Russia might hack elections, get paper".

obama has taken the abuse to new heights. i expect subsequent presidents to continue to consolidate the power of the office.

hell, this tradition of ignoring the constitution goes back a long way. jackson famously refused to uphold a supreme court ruling in worcester v. georgia. daily reminder the judicial branch is the weakest branch

How many electoral votes are the overseas votes worth?
Soros mentioned that the eight million americans abroad constitute the 13th largest state, and thanks to the unchecked foreign propaganda machines, the millions upon millions of people his initiatives registered will be voting Hillary.

I don't think he is thinking about implosion, he wants consolidation.
A one party system.
And he will have it thanks to his and Obamas attempts to inflate blue and soon to be blue states electoral votes by flooding them with refugees and legalizing and documenting the 36 million illegals before the 2020 census.

Electoral votes are doled out based on both total population and the "minority" population, thanks to which, minorities votes are basically worth more than whites votes.

Yep.

These elections have been rigged for quite some time.

Video has been taken down. Did anybody download it?

Things like this are being posted here so we'll use them as ammo, but then they're provably false, so then the left can claim the okeefe tapes were faked too

(((somehow)))

see

God damn I'm not nearly even close to being ready for RWDS.

Can't it wait…I just got a nice paying comfy job as a mailman…

So this entire thread is a slide thread to waste our time and attention? Because he LITERALLY says there that he thinks Hillary will win the popular vote in a landslide.

you can tells its them, because they've stolen this word

Whatever you do, just don't do any kind of mischief to their postal addresses.

Its impossible for it to happen to the candidate who picks up the rural states without something unprecedented happening.

For the longest time, the population was at least a large of danger to themselves as any aristocratic society.
How could Madison have seen the social and technological advances that would enable the jew to control not just one or two nations, but most of the planet? It took months to simply send a check across the ocean.