NATO seeks troops to deter Russia on eastern flank

NATO seeks troops to deter Russia on eastern flank

archive.is/scMrm
anonym.to?http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nato-russia-idUSKCN12P31W

I was wondering what was begin slid. This is as hot as I've seen the Russia/NATO conflict in my life time and I was around for the fall of the Berlin wall. Next president is a war time president for sure.

Forgot to mention, if you come across any undecided voters focus on the Russia/NATO conflict. Normalfags might be dumb but they have a distrust of the mainstream media especially after the last year. I point out that the Russia issue is what they avoid talking about then explain that the next president is going to be dealing with war even if we do a 180 on policy and turn Russia into an alley. Even normalfags that want a woman for president shudder at the thought of one begin in during a major war. I've managed to convert a few folks to Trump just in the last week by bringing this up.

At the very least make sure you go vote.

Reminder that our leaders are insane enough to start a nuclear war rather than lose control in the west
Getting all those whites killed is just a benefit

Also, the Pentagon lost/misplaced something along the lines of $3 trillion, the last time they lost something of this magnitude was right before 9/11

All the dubs in this thread.

Yes user a lot of things are adding up. Something major is about to go down, the economy is going to collapse soon and with that always comes a major war. I expect it'll go down like last time: Economy tanks, major false flag event, then war with whomever the elites blame it on.

I've never seen Russia be as bold as they've been as of late. We've had 25 years or so of the bear begin timid and weak but now it's as strong as ever and now afraid to show off all its new toys. The message is clear, they aren't going to bow down to the west's influence a long their border any longer and are prepared to defend themselves with everything they've got. They know we are weak, hell we've having to hitch rides on their obsolete space craft.

If NATO starts World War 3 before Trump gets elected, I'm going postal on every fucking Iknowwhoyouare I can find.

Bump

To be fair, we've crossed every red line they've warned us about
We agreed not to expanding into was the Russian near abroad, and now we're stationing troops there. That's an existential threat for Russia to deal with.
Not to mention the US military has become much more of a paper tiger since the wars with Iraq and Afghanistan than we like to let on

For sure we've poked them every chance we've gotten. Back when Russia's money was worth toilet paper we could push the bear around all we wanted without much worry, but they managed to hold together despite long odds. I think the elites were expecting Russia to descend into Civil War and further break apart but instead the leadership over there expelled degeneracy and focused on developing weapons that surpassed our own.

It isn't like we promised them, made treaties and commitments to the effect, then completely spit in their face or anything ya know. It is strange being the aggressive expansionist this go around- almost feels like a form of Marxist Trotsky-ism with a feel good SJW flair. Please Vlad, nuke us

We were that before, the Cold War was a fight between two groups of communists, it's not like all those people that McCarthy uncovered disappeared
Plus all the infection from the Frankfurt School which was opposed to USSR ideologically, but still took their money

^
^ Dugin's shills trying to seed the idea that Western people should cheer on their destruction by the East. (Like it's some inherent sin to be from the West. Reminder, Dugin preaches hatred against the West, but in a rather collective sense, does he ever names the Jews?)

imi bag pula, n-am chef sa-mi transforne Putin orasul in parcare de dragul jidanilor din NATO.

Putin plz no bully
t. romanianon

8/pol/ quality has gone way down as of late. Between the CTR shills, JIDF, the latest 4chan exodus, and faggots from reddit that just found out about muh secret club we've been over run. I've stuck around through multiple exoduses but it has gotten really bad lately. When I'm half the replies to a thread that should have gotten up to 100+ over night you know the sliding is real. You can't even line break now without

At least they don't know about the bunkers yet. 25 years of eternal September having to always stay one step ahead of the influx of new faggotry has trained me well.

Bumping again because I know there are still people lurking around that want to see this.

It's like the geopolitics thread, only a few anons really have the knowledge and background to make comments that aren't just shitposting and a lot of those anons have gone quiet with the continuous degradation of board quality
Plus election years are always shit for any kind of discussion

Also it should be interesting to see what the US reaction is now that the Chinese have broken the outer ring by flipping the flips over to their side
I suspect our leaders are getting very desperate given the push on all sides right now

Why doesn't NATO just fuck off already?
Russia isn't getting in your shit, you're building bases and waving your dicks near their country, not the other way around.

because Russia was supposed to balkanize and collapse in the 90s and be absorbed into the (((American))) sphere like good goyim. Not to mention they threaten US access to central asia and reject liberal democracy

I really don't want to die in a nuclear hellfire nor do i see anything good in ruling over a literal wasteland devoid of human life.

You don't, but the leaders don't care
After all, they're not the ones who suffer

Hopefully Trump wins and pulls out, tells Russia "nah man, go fuck with Syria, I'm pulling my folks out and try to do me, so you go do you." Queue up 4 years later when God Emperor has refunded military sneaky-sneaky-booboo 20 anti-missile systems and 6 EMPS around the country and says "go ahead and fucking scream, squat-fag. You swing, imma smother you till you stop kicking."