FBI COVER-UP PROOF

PROOF OF MASSIVE FBI NEGLIGENCE / COVER-UP - condensed

nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-
missing-after-all/

It is possible to get the 33k emails without a 400lb man, but the FBI are deliberately not doing their job.

* Combetta “transferred all of the Clinton email content to a personal Google email address he created.” - the FBI never subpoenaed Google

* Hillary’s server was mirrored on a Datto cloud server. FBI never subpoenaed Datto

* Hillarys anonymous “special assistant” at the State Department says the Apple MacBook laptop that was "lost in the post" was actually “shipped to the Clinton Foundation in New York City.”. Nobody from the FBI went to get it.

* Despite a huge FBI investigation with 100 agents, they never bother to send agents to search Clinton’s homes in Chappaqua or Washington, DC. Nor did he dispatch them to the offices of the Clinton Foundation or Clinton Executive Services Corp. in New York City.

* There is an Apple server with a mass of unseen emails from Jan. 21, 2009, to March 18, 2009. The FBI didnt pick it up because they took Clinton and her lawyers at their word that there were no relevant emails from it. They have the right to look into it, but they are taking Clinton at her word that she wouldnt hide emails from them on this server.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tPtFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Joseph_Bonaparte
politicalconnection.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/infiltration-how-rome-uses-pretenders-to-destroy-your-free-speech/
reformation.org/pax-americana-pax-romana.html
ritholtz.com/2014/06/the-hidden-history-of-mass-surveillance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the FUCK? Also, remember to archive: archive.is/tPtFw

Thanks user. Keep forgetting.

Bump for visibility.

No problem, it's spreading time on twitter.

bamp

Bump

The swamp needs to be drained

Eyup.

The FBI is done, they'll never be trusted ever again after this. My Boomer father is disgusted now every time anyone even mentions Comey, because he used to have faith in the FBI, and all of that is dead now.
Sad.

Can someone re-post the James Comey-Clinton Foundation links? There was a thread a few weeks ago.

Way to go.

Wow the cunt not only put classified info on unsecure private server but onto corporate cloud servers of questionable integrity.

Unless Donald Trump fires a lot of people and bring new people to run the FBI. He's going to have to anyway so he should do it publicly.

The FBI has been complete shit since the 30s at the least
They need to completely purged and replaced

How do you go to work at the FBI everyday, knowing how fucked up everything is, and not burn the fucking place down?

Either they're fucking cucks or they're just as evil.

pic is shit, op. pence is always wojak

Th FBI blatantly covered up the murder of Vince Foster, too. Today if you mention his name, you mark yourself as a Limbaugh-deranged conspiracy nut. The same thing will happen in this case unless Trump takes power. And he will, or we'll have war :^)

And what's their job?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Joseph_Bonaparte

politicalconnection.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/infiltration-how-rome-uses-pretenders-to-destroy-your-free-speech/

reformation.org/pax-americana-pax-romana.html

ritholtz.com/2014/06/the-hidden-history-of-mass-surveillance/

Holy fuck

When are people going to start getting arrested for how badly this investigation was carried out? If i was half as incompetant at my job id be fired/charged.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

FBI is as corrupt as they come. They are the SS for the establishment, and I don't mean Secret Service.

Is this why they are sliding so hard right now?

>>>/reddit/

He'll probably just shut the whole organization down as a cost cutting measure.

Bump

what an absolute fucking surprise!

Bump

This thread was slid to hell last night

So now the MSM is reporting on this. I wonder if Comey will claim he can't remember anything.

Either way, spread this to the normalfags and have them weary about the feds as well. They can't try to muddle shit up if everyone in the nation is eying what they do.

Are we the FBI yet? Wake me up when Holla Forums is the FBI, CIA, and State Department entire; life on the margins is fucking killing me.

Or, as we'll be collectively known, the RWDS.

Think about it,they can get CP off some autist computer that he deleted ten years ago.
Hell yeah they can get those emails.

This can only mean one thing.

Where are these fed. docs that are mentioned in article? Are they the "shadow hand" ones? Or different?

Eh heh heh I don't know about you lads but I'm not sure how much longer my pocketbook, or sanity, can continue subsidizing the American way without so much as anything to add to my resume.

These fucking assholes in Langley and the J Edgar Hoover Building not only don't do their jobs, they get in the way of the job getting done by enjoying legitimacy they don't deserve.

this
sage in all fields for failing to represent a meme

Please tell me Trump is gonna win the election and put this cunt in jail.

PLEASE

Depends. Shillary and her handlers are already fixing the votes, look at the sticky about texas. That said, if he wins then it's all smiles but if he loses then a large percentage of the US citizens will know. The bigger spark we can use in that scenario is that the average normalfags will feel spurned as fuck since this is borderline cartoon tier rigging. We can use this to create dissent at the very least to ensure some crazy fuck will try to take her out but this sort of shit will piss off a LOT of americans. All it would take is some breeki cheeky 3rd party to come in and help the disfranchised citizens via support troops and supplies. Are you really sure that someone like shillary can keep secure borders when she wants them open and the ones that will be put there to guard the non borders will more than likely sympathize with the dissenters. It wouldn't be that hard either, all it would take is one bad goyim in the system to keep their mouth shut and look the other way.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

We need Trump it's that simple. Nobody will do anything if he doesn't decisively announce a rebellion that night. If Trump gets on TV and says, "It was rigged! Go down to your (election office, police station, National Guard armory) and (protest, take their guns, kill everyone inside)" I won't stop for a cup of coffee on my way out the door. But we need allies. Allies with credibility, in the military and police.

Like I said,
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Not CTR, but I expect Hillary's going to win via rigging, remember Homeland Security is overseeing the entire election this year due to "muh Russians"

Civil War soon

The normalfags are already taking pics of rigging by themselves and posting it to their kikebook. It almost warms my heart seeing them do that.

(checked)
That's my hope as well. Jesus, what a time to be alive indeed. Less than two weeks and life is gonna change bigly, one way or another.

This is how I expect it to go down

Well fuck, I wanted that shit to pop off before christmas. One thing I have noticed is that the typical leftist cuck seems to hate cold weather while right winged aligned people can handle it a lot better. There are always exceptions to the case but if you were to put money down on a bet for this then I would say that this is the general rule.

You need general buildup for stuff like this to take off plus people need to know that other people are also game to start shit, no one wants to be a lone wolf

underrated post, Mr.Bond

The SS actually employed only men of the highest moral and virtue.

Gotta light it off before Hillary can start WWIII with Russia or we're all dead. We won't have the luxury of time if she wins the steal, in fact, I wouldn't blame Putin for declaring war first before her inauguration.

You would think all of the shit shillary is pulling wouldn't spur a shit ton of people if Trump and co. calls a call to arms to any able bodied american. Of course that is borderline fantasy at that point but you have to remember that the man thinks 10 steps ahead of everyone else, and with that power and money he could mobilize some shit pretty well. Doubly so since he tends to like to only act when he can move quickly to the goal.

All we nned are just boots on the ground to arrest and take care of detainees. Like some sort of Right wing death squad

other than arresting pedos what useful thing the FBI ever done?

…they kinda inspired X-Files and we got scully waifu.

A few upright ones are leaking info to us.

I dunno I got nothing. America has been boned big and hard by all the agencies.

Gillian Anderson isn't anything special tbqh.

Scully is a kike. So is Mulder.

Be careful what you meme, user.

name of cartoon?

What was this doing on page 6.

No one spoonfeed this man. He must learn to feed himself.